AppointmentCore

AppointmentCore automates scheduling process seamlessly with Infusionsoft and Google Calender.

Work for AppointmentCore?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about AppointmentCore?

AppointmentCore Reviews

Showing 9 AppointmentCore reviews
AppointmentCore review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.

Appointmentcore - Automate setting up your appointments and integrate them with your autoresponder

What do you like best?

It makes it easy to allow your customers/prospects to setup appointments with you in an automated fashion on your website and integrates in with Infusionsoft for advanced segmentation and automation.

What do you dislike?

While you can bill for your appointments within the system, it is limited to Stripe. It would be nice if they could integrate in others such as PayPal or use Infusionsoft payments since they are tightly integrated there. You can use other payment methods but would need to do the billing prior to allowing the appointment being booked.

I use appointment core to setup initial consultations with prospects to sell my services. I also use it for my clients and automate their appointment processes including scheduling ongoing consulting or coaching products.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppointmentCore
AppointmentCore review by <span>Yanira S.</span>
Yanira S.

So so scheduling tool

What do you like best?

I like the ability to get custom links out quickly to my team members based on how long the appointments are such as 15 minute consultation, one hour appointments, etc.

What do you dislike?

I really dislike how hard it seems to manage our round-robin scheduler. There are too many steps when you are in a rush to activate/inactivate a user. I would like to see less clicks in the process to make this a more seamless experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support has a slow response time (at least from my experience)

It is difficult to build a custom scheduling process, there seem to be many limitations

We have a team of coaches who need to meet with customers on a 1-on-1 basis. AppointmentCore is our scheduling tool so we can round-robin customer assignment.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

AppointmentCore review by User in Computer Software
Referral to G2 Crowd from another user

Great scheduling tool for Infusionsoft

What do you like best?

I like that AppointmentCore syncs with both my Infusionsoft and my Outlook. I can also have AppointmentCore automatically schedule Zoom or WebEx meetings when clients schedule with me.

What do you dislike?

When I have to change the password at work every 90 days, the connection between AppointmentCore and my calendar is lost and clients can schedule at any time of the day. I need to remember to go in and re-connect my calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AppointmentCore is a great option to consider for your scheduling needs--especially if you use Infusionsoft. There are cheaper options out there but AppointmentCore gives you a lot of functionality that those other apps don't provide. It's well worth a look if you need scheduling software.

The back-and-forth of scheduling calls over email was tiring. Also, since AppointmentCore has its own reminders, I do not have to send out reminders manually any more.

AppointmentCore review by Administrator in Medical Practice
Administrator in Medical Practice

Work in Progress...

What do you like best?

It was easy to set up, have not used all the components yet. The appointment calendar was a bit challenging to set up but the customer service was helpful in giving detailed helpful instructions.

What do you dislike?

It is not as user friendly as some other programs. You cannot contact customer service by phone only email is challenging. And it does not offer customer service over weekends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I switched my clients to this program before I really did my research based on someone else's recommendation. Do your own homework....

I'm trying to tie in all my calendars to help my customers schedule on line... The Operations department did reach out to me after repeated URGENT emails which has been VERY appreciated. Will connect me with help on the weekend which is ALSO above and beyond!

AppointmentCore review by <span>Tyler L.</span>
Tyler L.

Great scheduling add-on

What do you like best?

Set it and forget it kind of product. I really like that I can create multiple appointment core types to coincide with the different company calendars that I need to coordinate. The "check my schedule" feature is great for avoiding duplicate bookings.

What do you dislike?

Initially Help/Support section was bare, but programmers have since added some good content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Makes great sense for InfusionSoft users looking for calendar integration & management tool

Maintaining a consistent calendar experience across multiple platforms and 3rd party software, like InfusionSoft. Works well for individuals as well as distribution groups internally.

AppointmentCore review by <span>Jacob S.</span>
Jacob S.

Highly effective in the technicals

What do you like best?

It has all the right integrations & works very consistently. We have it tied to infusionsoft and the flow is pretty seemless

What do you dislike?

Very little design control which means wherever its embedded either needs to match, or else it stands out from other branding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy-to-book experience for your clients that integrates with your other softwares this is it. But if visual branding is vital keep in mind you will be limited

We book all client sales webinars through appointmentcore. It does away with scheduling hassles and saves our sales team time. Marketing can also tag and track people who have completed for follow up sequences

Learning about AppointmentCore?

* We monitor all AppointmentCore reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.