AppointmentPlus

3.6

Serious scheduling. No monkey business.

Work for AppointmentPlus?

Learning about AppointmentPlus?

AppointmentPlus Reviews

Ask AppointmentPlus a Question
Showing 17 AppointmentPlus reviews
AppointmentPlus review by Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

"Sufficient, but lacking in a few areas"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments and mark them as completed, rescheduled, no-show, etc. It is also very easy to add new customers and staff members. Overall, it is pretty user-friendly, so I don't have to worry about teaching new employees every single detail.

The phone app is definitely a plus. It is sometimes hard for staff members to get to a computer to complete their appointments, but they always have a phone with them.

The Recurring Appointment feature is VERY helpful as well and for the most part, pretty easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty expensive - since I have 15-20 users, I have to pay $149 per month. As a small business, that is a HUGE chunk of my budget. It's less if you don't have as many users - $49/month for just a few. I've looked into other programs mostly because of this price.

Also, the "Event" function has a flaw. I use this to schedule a class with multiple customers. However, it does not translate that to the Appointment schedule, and if you're not careful to also reserve a room on the schedule, you can double-book.

It would be nice if it also had an invoicing feature or connected with Quickbooks somehow. Perhaps it does and I just don't know how to do it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this is a very well-developed and useful program. Just be prepared to pay more for the more users you add. Expect a learning curve. Also, you only get phone support if you pay for a higher tier, which is kind of annoying. I would say the pros outweigh the cons, and I've never had major problems. They seem like they are always working on fixing things.

The program gives me peace of mind knowing that rooms will not get double-booked for appointments. It cuts out a middle-man in terms of scheduling, as each user can access their own account from their phone or computer and manage their own schedule.

It has also helped me keep track of employees' hours for paycheck hours.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppointmentPlus
AppointmentPlus review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"Appointment plus is a convenient way to schedule"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily monitor my schedule and block off time if necessary. The color coding, which represents appointment status (cancellation, no show, complete, etc.) is also really useful for monitoring at a glance. It cuts out the middle man and gives my supervisor an idea of my progress via appointment notes along with allowing all necessary employees to access our clients’ appointment statuses in one place.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much I dislike. Maybe it could be a little more user friendly in the ability to make changes to appointments without administrative access, but that may be individual to my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use if you work closely with your supervisor.

I am solving the problems of organization and time management. The benefits are the ease of communication across employees and the ability to have clients schedule as necessary rather than only during my hours in office.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Not what i thought it would be "

What do you like best?

Easy to train the team. This product is user friendly and easy to navigate with lots of custom features available for your specific needs. The customer booking tool is easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

The level of support from the team. Account manager is seldom present for help or troubleshooting. Every time there is a release something seems to go wrong and the system goes down which causes mayhem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now they are making a lot of changes. The interface will be updated and a lot of things that should already be in place will be.

We are able to have customers schedule their own appointments online. The extensive reporting made available is very helpful for us to quickly take a glance at our daily appointments.

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Inconsistent "

What do you like best?

The ability to book multiple appointments for each practitioner was very helpful in our practice. We used the functions of notes often to keep track of our patient status and to communicate between staff members in order to assure continuity of care. It was helpful that each of our staff members had their own log in and that each login was specified to the position they held (ability to provide certain services could be adjusted).

What do you dislike?

Whenever the company made adjustments to the site, we lost weeks of data and had to completely retrain our staff. This was detrimental because our company relied on the notes taken through the system in order to update insurance companies and create plans of care for our patients. It also would take the company weeks to make changes if we found glitches in our system. We often would have to manually schedule patients and make handwritten schedules for the day to post on the office wall because we could not rely on Appointment Plus to be correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a back up of your information and your current schedule saved elsewhere when they mention they are going to make updates.

The ability to track appointments that a customer has had since they became a customer is great. It is very helpful for our billing team as well as our therapists in recalling past appointments and how to continue care.

AppointmentPlus review by Bjorn L.
Bjorn L.

"Excellent scheduling application"

What do you like best?

I used this application in order to schedule service calls for my technicians. I liked how easy it was to use and sync with personal calendars. It is visually appealing and very intuitive

What do you dislike?

sometimes my technicians complained that it didn't always sync properly with their mobile calendars. However, this was a couple years ago so they may have fixed it by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version first to make sure it works on all devices

We started using this application instead of the built in calendar on Mac OS X. It allowed for overall smoother integration with my techs' phones as they had iOS, android, and windows mobile. Most of the time it integrated with no problem.

AppointmentPlus review by Kim Y.
Kim Y.

"Needs Help"

What do you like best?

When I first started with Appointment-Plus 9 years ago it was fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the service has not improved and actually seems to be having issues with their ability to stay online. There have been 4 instances in the past 3 months when their system was down and we could not access our online schedule. It may not sound like such a big deal unless you are running an office and relying on their system to know who will be coming in and what future openings you have to re-book existing patients and book new patients. Their contact number is only answered if you are a new client. If you are an existing client you will get a recording that says the system does not take messages - "Goodbye". Of course you can leave a message - they will answer in a couple of days. At this point I am not going to change - after 9 years that might be difficult, but if their service and consideration for existing clients does not improve I definitely will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait and see if the problems resolve.

Online scheduling - when available

AppointmentPlus review by User in Higher Education

"Generally reliable, but could be made more intuitive "

What do you like best?

I like that it is highly customizable to business needs

What do you dislike?

The server is not very reliable and there are some customizations that do not always make sense

Streamline appointment check in and store user appointment history and data - there are benefits in the sense that the system offers high customization; however, sometimes it can be difficult to understand how to create different landing pages in a way that is intuitive to users if they are not experienced with some sort of UX design principles.

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

That it is user friendly. Anyone can easily learn how to use this. It took me all of two minutes to figure out how to move around on the software.

What do you dislike?

The colors. And the fact that you can't move things around to make it work better for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a school program or a GED program this software is right for you. You can easily schedule classes, test, make note abut students. Everyone in the company and see and add notes as well.

I am able to now schedule students for test, and keeping up with were they are in the process of working on their GED. Plus everyone in the company can see all the history and notes of each student.

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Writing and Editing
Administrator in Writing and Editing

"Lots of Flexibility and Support"

What do you like best?

The AP folks are accessible and flexible, and there are a lot of appointment options. I have to set up individual and multi-client appointments, create different schedules for different staff members, and change session lengths on alternate weeks. I'm able to do all of this. The system has been online and easy to access consistently for our clients--only very occasional outage "blips," and AP staff are prompt with resolutions. Their support staff is also polite, flexible, efficient, and prompt.

What do you dislike?

The one area that could improve is how information is written up in the Knowledge Base. I still find errors, crucial steps omitted, and lack of important specific details. However, I can also see that AP is working on improving their written help materials, and staff are polite and accommodating if I have questions or concerns.

We are thrilled with how much more manageable AP has made it to schedule a variety of appointment types and clients. Their service has made scheduling, tracking, and analytics easier than our previous paper-based system.

AppointmentPlus review by Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

"Amazing product!"

What do you like best?

We’ve tried a bunch of schedulers, as well. We settled on Appointment-Plus. It’s the most flexible one we’ve come across. It’s not as pretty as some of the others, but that doesn’t bother me. I just need it to work. Appointment-Plus works great for us. The web site address is www.appointment-plus.com.

What do you dislike?

They continue to refine the timezone options. I make a lot of appointments with people who live in other timezones!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can not say enough positive things about their support!

Appointment Plus helps to not go back and forth a bunch of times to find a good time to communicate!

AppointmentPlus review by Isaac M.
Isaac M.

"Excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the analytical reporting features.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the access levels. It would be incredibly convenient to be able to give users access to calendars of my choosing.

New hire on-boarding and training.

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Semi-user friendly"

What do you like best?

Ability to see the rooms and who is scheduled in the rooms we have at what time in a very clear set up

What do you dislike?

Difficult to change things in the system. Will give random error messages with no real explanation as to why they are happening. IT support very slow to respond when issues arise especially after updates to system.

Scheduling clients quickly is the business problem being solved. It is quick to put in a client and schedule them leaving us more time to speak to more clients.

AppointmentPlus review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Technical difficulties common"

What do you like best?

Allows for detailed notes and when it functions properly, it has great features such as reminder emails and Confirmation emails.

What do you dislike?

We often experience technical issues. This site can be down for days at a time. Sometimes this site will function so slowly that it is not usable and stay that way for weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider something that does not experience these technical difficulties.

Customers get confirmation emails and the company has a way to schedule.

AppointmentPlus review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Frustrated by the systems email generation. "

What do you like best?

I like that I can see my schedule from my phone and computer.

What do you dislike?

I do not like how I have to enter my password every time to log in despite telling the app to "remember my login."

We are able to track hours spent doing different projects.

AppointmentPlus review by User in Computer Software

"Best scheduling tool out there. "

What do you like best?

The appt plus team is awesome. The product has saved me time by allowing people to self schedule when it convenient for them. No more wasted time and emails back and forth trying to schedule a meeting.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It was great and have not had any issues yet. Keep up the great work.

Save time and work by automating the scheduling process .

AppointmentPlus review by User in Higher Education

"As a standalone to sync with Outlook"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was for students to simply click on the link and set an appointment. I was able to easily access this away form work and make changes if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Appointments are pretty much all you can do.

The benefits to Appointment Plus are the ease of access. It assisted me in scheduling face time with my students.

AppointmentPlus review by User

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

Very easy to select a date on a visual calander with drop downs

What do you dislike?

It lags when there is more than one person logged into the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

So that it does not lag

Scheduling tax appointments

Learning about AppointmentPlus?

* We monitor all AppointmentPlus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.