AppointmentPlus

Serious scheduling. No monkey business.

Work for AppointmentPlus?
Timetap logo  2x

Learning about AppointmentPlus?

AppointmentPlus Reviews

Ask AppointmentPlus a Question
Showing 15 AppointmentPlus reviews
AppointmentPlus review by <span>Jennifer W.</span>
Jennifer W.

Sufficient, but lacking in a few areas

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to schedule appointments and mark them as completed, rescheduled, no-show, etc. It is also very easy to add new customers and staff members. Overall, it is pretty user-friendly, so I don't have to worry about teaching new employees every single detail.

The phone app is definitely a plus. It is sometimes hard for staff members to get to a computer to complete their appointments, but they always have a phone with them.

The Recurring Appointment feature is VERY helpful as well and for the most part, pretty easy to maintain.

What do you dislike?

It is pretty expensive - since I have 15-20 users, I have to pay $149 per month. As a small business, that is a HUGE chunk of my budget. It's less if you don't have as many users - $49/month for just a few. I've looked into other programs mostly because of this price.

Also, the "Event" function has a flaw. I use this to schedule a class with multiple customers. However, it does not translate that to the Appointment schedule, and if you're not careful to also reserve a room on the schedule, you can double-book.

It would be nice if it also had an invoicing feature or connected with Quickbooks somehow. Perhaps it does and I just don't know how to do it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, this is a very well-developed and useful program. Just be prepared to pay more for the more users you add. Expect a learning curve. Also, you only get phone support if you pay for a higher tier, which is kind of annoying. I would say the pros outweigh the cons, and I've never had major problems. They seem like they are always working on fixing things.

The program gives me peace of mind knowing that rooms will not get double-booked for appointments. It cuts out a middle-man in terms of scheduling, as each user can access their own account from their phone or computer and manage their own schedule.

It has also helped me keep track of employees' hours for paycheck hours.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppointmentPlus
AppointmentPlus review by <span>Heather S.</span>
Heather S.

Appointment plus is a convenient way to schedule

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily monitor my schedule and block off time if necessary. The color coding, which represents appointment status (cancellation, no show, complete, etc.) is also really useful for monitoring at a glance. It cuts out the middle man and gives my supervisor an idea of my progress via appointment notes along with allowing all necessary employees to access our clients’ appointment statuses in one place.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much I dislike. Maybe it could be a little more user friendly in the ability to make changes to appointments without administrative access, but that may be individual to my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use if you work closely with your supervisor.

I am solving the problems of organization and time management. The benefits are the ease of communication across employees and the ability to have clients schedule as necessary rather than only during my hours in office.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

Not what i thought it would be

What do you like best?

Easy to train the team. This product is user friendly and easy to navigate with lots of custom features available for your specific needs. The customer booking tool is easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

The level of support from the team. Account manager is seldom present for help or troubleshooting. Every time there is a release something seems to go wrong and the system goes down which causes mayhem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Right now they are making a lot of changes. The interface will be updated and a lot of things that should already be in place will be.

We are able to have customers schedule their own appointments online. The extensive reporting made available is very helpful for us to quickly take a glance at our daily appointments.

AppointmentPlus review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Inconsistent

What do you like best?

The ability to book multiple appointments for each practitioner was very helpful in our practice. We used the functions of notes often to keep track of our patient status and to communicate between staff members in order to assure continuity of care. It was helpful that each of our staff members had their own log in and that each login was specified to the position they held (ability to provide certain services could be adjusted).

What do you dislike?

Whenever the company made adjustments to the site, we lost weeks of data and had to completely retrain our staff. This was detrimental because our company relied on the notes taken through the system in order to update insurance companies and create plans of care for our patients. It also would take the company weeks to make changes if we found glitches in our system. We often would have to manually schedule patients and make handwritten schedules for the day to post on the office wall because we could not rely on Appointment Plus to be correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a back up of your information and your current schedule saved elsewhere when they mention they are going to make updates.

The ability to track appointments that a customer has had since they became a customer is great. It is very helpful for our billing team as well as our therapists in recalling past appointments and how to continue care.

AppointmentPlus review by <span>Bjorn L.</span>
Bjorn L.

Excellent scheduling application

What do you like best?

I used this application in order to schedule service calls for my technicians. I liked how easy it was to use and sync with personal calendars. It is visually appealing and very intuitive

What do you dislike?

sometimes my technicians complained that it didn't always sync properly with their mobile calendars. However, this was a couple years ago so they may have fixed it by now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial version first to make sure it works on all devices

We started using this application instead of the built in calendar on Mac OS X. It allowed for overall smoother integration with my techs' phones as they had iOS, android, and windows mobile. Most of the time it integrated with no problem.

AppointmentPlus review by <span>Kim Y.</span>
Kim Y.

Needs Help

What do you like best?

When I first started with Appointment-Plus 9 years ago it was fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately the service has not improved and actually seems to be having issues with their ability to stay online. There have been 4 instances in the past 3 months when their system was down and we could not access our online schedule. It may not sound like such a big deal unless you are running an office and relying on their system to know who will be coming in and what future openings you have to re-book existing patients and book new patients. Their contact number is only answered if you are a new client. If you are an existing client you will get a recording that says the system does not take messages - "Goodbye". Of course you can leave a message - they will answer in a couple of days. At this point I am not going to change - after 9 years that might be difficult, but if their service and consideration for existing clients does not improve I definitely will.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait and see if the problems resolve.

Online scheduling - when available

Learning about AppointmentPlus?

* We monitor all AppointmentPlus reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.