Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

AppointmentsEverywhere

3.8
(2 reviews)

AppointmentsEverywhere is created by SpectraSoft with the intention of delivering a convenient and user-friendly, yet comprehensive and powerful scheduling tool.

Work for AppointmentsEverywhere?

Learning about AppointmentsEverywhere?

AppointmentsEverywhere Reviews

Showing 2 AppointmentsEverywhere reviews
AppointmentsEverywhere review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Functional but not elegant"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access AppointmentsEverywhere from any web browser. It makes managing my schedule a lot easier when I can review it from outside the office. I also like that there are a lot of options for customization of the viewing grid.

What do you dislike?

The interface is pretty ugly. The web version doesn’t function well with mobile browsers, which seems pretty behind the times for 2018. The server my appointments are on seems to be prone to slowdowns during business hours, and at times it can take up to several minutes to save an appointment.

In my office, we are managing scheduling for research participants in 13 different clinical trials, most of whom need to book their appointments across two or three different resources (one non-clinical support staff member and two clinicians). The major benefit we’ve realized is being able to view schedules from outside of the office.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AppointmentsEverywhere
AppointmentsEverywhere review by Angie G.
Angie G.

"Very user friendly and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it is very user friendly and easy to use. It does everything I need it to do. Scheduling appointments has gotten so much easier with this product.

What do you dislike?

I have not found any yet. It works for what I need it to do. I am able to schedule appointments with ease.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for a software to keep track of your schedule and easy to use this is the application for you!

I have been able to keep track of my appointments by having an application that makes scheduling so much better.

What Optometry solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of AppointmentsEverywhere for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

RevolutionEHR Logo
RevolutionEHR
3.9
(18 reviews)
RevolutionEHR is a cloud-based EHR for optometry, RevolutionEHR is also a complete practice management solution.
Compulink Logo
Compulink
3.3
(13 reviews)
Compulink is an ONC Certified EHR and Practice Management software designed to help physician practices deliver enhanced patient care and achieve business success.
OfficeMate Logo
OfficeMate
3.6
(13 reviews)
OfficeMate satisfies all of your practice management needs and maintains and manages patient demographic information that is easily entered and accessed and includes such areas as marketing, recall, and insurances.
Crystal Practice Management Logo
Crystal Practice Management
(11 reviews)
Crystal PM is the total software package that enables optometric offices to easily perform all essential practice management functions.
Eyefinity EHR Logo
Eyefinity EHR
3.1
(10 reviews)
Eyefinity EHR uses adaptive technology to learn and adapt to the way you practice , saving valuable time and improving your patients' experience.Eyefinity EHR integrates with Eyefinity Practice Management, OfficeMate, and AcuityLogic.
My Vision Express Logo
My Vision Express
3.7
(10 reviews)
My Vision Express's focus is on providing you with full-featured optometry, ophthalmology, and optical software that streamlines your practice and increases revenues while improving patient experience.
Eyefinity OfficeMate Logo
Eyefinity OfficeMate
3.3
(6 reviews)
Eyefinity OfficeMate automates daily tasks in a practice management environment. It can only be deployed on-premise, and is suited for a wide range of specialities.
MaximEyes Logo
MaximEyes
(5 reviews)
MaximEyes software offers complete optometry, ophthalmology, and optical EHR, practice management, image management and medical billing solutions.

Learning about AppointmentsEverywhere?

* We monitor all AppointmentsEverywhere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.