Appointy

Powerful and simple online scheduling

Work for Appointy?

Learning about Appointy?

Appointy Reviews

Ask Appointy a Question
Showing 12 Appointy reviews
Appointy review by Administrator

"quick appointment scheduler app"

What do you like best?

Free appointment maker that I can use on my website and allow online customers to book their own time slots! I like that I can also use it on any social media. This is extremely helpful since everyone's on social media nowadays.

What do you dislike?

I haven't been able to figure out how to get my clients to make their payment online., Although I am still a bit of a novice with this software

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great free software for online booking!

It helps keep me organized and I enjoy the reminders it gives me!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Appointy
Appointy review by Akshat G.
Akshat G.

"A Handy Scheduling Service"

What do you like best?

Ideal for busy professionals who need to be reminded of their appointments. It has a great UI and aesthetic features, a consolidated database, numerous customization features and can be synced effectively with Google Calendar. It is also fairly easy to install, use and save time in booking and handling appointments.

What do you dislike?

Having just been a few weeks since we are using Appointy, we are very satisfied with the product. We received an error once when an appointment cancellation was attempted, although the experience has been overall very pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ideal online appointment scheduling system. Appointy also has an option to pre-approve an appointment before it is confirmed with the client. However, one must take care of personal schedules made on other tools even when synced with Appointy, since you need to account for the buffer time that Appointy doesn't. It is a great tool overall . It also has the feature to block out your schedule on the Appointy calendar for those times where you have other/personal commitments.

Perfect for appointment scheduling without going through a laborious process. Also, improves communication with customer while scheduling, after booking and post appointment. It's a very beneficial tool and helpful in increasing productivity.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Appointy review by Esteban C.
Esteban C.

"Online Booking system!"

What do you like best?

Appointy, it is a social network that seeks to promote independent business people. It has a search engine that not only allows you to search, but also allows you to book services in your area or if you own a business that agrees appointment by phone, then you can start accepting online booking from users on the site and grow your business exponentially.

What do you dislike?

Limited free plan, It has ads and limits the amount of appointments you can have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a business and you're trying to find a system that is easy to use and has a big community. Then appointy is your match.

Online booking system

Appointy review by Celia C.
Celia C.

"Great product for scheduling appoontments! "

What do you like best?

It is fast and easy to scedule appoontments with the info the technicians need

What do you dislike?

There is a new update every other day.

Sometimes the emails do not send to the technicians on file.

Appointy review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Appointy"

What do you like best?

Aesthetics; expeditious help even though I do not subscribe to the service that provides phone support; thorough self-help database; ability to customize and limit appointy branding; synch with Google calendar; ease of set-up in general.

What do you dislike?

I am only two months into using the program. Limited use by clients at this point but only one complaint that was due to a bad link I had. Client tried to cancel an appointment and received an error message.

I believe online booking professionalizes my business which offers Yoga Therapy. It does on the one hand complicate as I have to also manage the calendar of the individual from whom I rent space. Fortunately appointy has an option for me to pre-approve an appointment before it is confirmed with the client. This allows me to first confirm that the space is available to use/rent before I confirm the requested appointment time requested by the client. I also have the ability of course to block out on my appointy calendar those times that the space is regularly not available for rent.

One must also be aware of personal engagements made via their google calendar as while these are captured via the appointy synch, appointy you have to allow for your own buffer times. So, if you schedule a dentist appointment from 10-11, appointy could allow some one to book at 11am. This means that I have to set a buffer time for my dentist appointment say, until 11:30 which gives me travel time to the client. The same has to be considered at the other end of the appointment.

Appointy review by Sarica K.
Sarica K.

"Manage calendar and efficient "

What do you like best?

easy to use and set-up appointments, a great interface that's well placed and easy to action items

What do you dislike?

That the pricing element that is displayed, not all appoints have a cost,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small businesses

Manage calendar and efficient

Appointy review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Quick scheduling for clients"

What do you like best?

The constant updating of available blocks of time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be more branding of the interface to highlight my business.

Clients can schedule appointments with me at any time of the day or night. It stops all the 'late night calls and texts' to schedule an appointment or to ask me 'what times do I have available?' calls.

Appointy review by Katrina Marie A.
Katrina Marie A.

"AMAZING customer service!"

What do you like best?

How helpful the support on chat was! He customized my appointments and walked me through how to do everything I wanted!

What do you dislike?

The software wasn't super easy to figure out so I had to have the chat support assist me.

We do many test-drive events and I think this tool will be a great asset to have!

Appointy review by User in Military
User in Military

"very happy with our scheduling system"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and lack of time needed by us to book appointments and manage

What do you dislike?

we were having issues with the mobile app but it is fixed. Also, the limited choices of pre payment avenues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free service is great to start especially if you want low overhead. It is very easy to use and helpful.

Scheduling without having labor intensiveness. Also, to improved communication with the customer when they book, after they book and after they leave the office.

Appointy review by April A.
April A.

"The Best Appointment Setter"

What do you like best?

This is the only tool I amusing in appointing my schedules. As a busy person, I always need to be reminded of my activities. I don't need to pay for a secretary. The tool do the works for me. Very happy and I appreciate the features so much,

What do you dislike?

I am satisfied with Appointy. Very manageable even for first-timers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For freelancers like me, it is necessary to keep in touch with clients. Most of all the deadlines. With Appointy, you can manage working on your tasks well.

Appointment scheduling. Glad that I found Appointy. Another useful tool in my list,

Appointy review by User

"great tool for organizing appointments and meetings"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep organized in one system for appointments

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I have to switch between outlook and appointy for daily meetings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great program that's being utilized by businesses of all sizes. Works well to keep your appointments organized.

Great for attracting customers and retaining customers!

Appointy review by User in Higher Education

"Truly Efficient!"

What do you like best?

I really like how user friendly the platform is.

What do you dislike?

I wish the free version had calendar sync options.

It makes it pretty easy to schedule appointments without always having to get on a phone call.

Learning about Appointy?

* We monitor all Appointy reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.