APS Payroll Solution

APS Payroll Solution

APS provides you with the tools to power through payroll, reduce costs, and simplify your workforce processes.

Work for APS Payroll Solution?

Learning about APS?

APS Payroll Solution Reviews

Ask APS a Question
Showing 151 APS reviews
APS review by <span>Ryan W.</span>
Ryan W.

Quality Product, Excellent Customer Service

What do you like best?

Their product is easy to use and if you do need help the have great customer service. Unlike companies that use call centers, APS has people that are there for you that you know and know how to contact them when you need them. I feel that they are part of our team because I know their name, their face, and know that they are there for me when I have a difficult problem to resolve.

What do you dislike?

It can be cumbersome to use if you use multiple workstations or devices. APS requires you to register your device and that process can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would fully recommend APS for anyone who is with another "industry leading" company. They are offer all the services that the big boys do, but are still able to maintain great customer service and the personal touch that is lacking. It is very reassuring to know that they are just a phone call away. You know who they care, you don't get dropped in a big call center with a faceless representative, you actually have a picture of your rep and can speak to the over and over again. They get to know your company and your staff and almost become one of your employees. They are great!

Payroll processing, payroll tax processing, HR advising, hiring and on-boarding, electronic pay-stubs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about APS Payroll Solution
APS review by <span>JD G.</span>
JD G.

Great Payroll Solution

What do you like best?

The best thing about APS is that I have a dedicated account rep, who's direct number I have in the event that I need ANYTHING at all, from simple questions to complex issues. Just having one point of contact makes things so easy.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that the reporting tool is a bit cumbersome, but other than that, nothing major at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd Certainly try them out. I have no regrets.

For me personally, not having to worry about filing and paying payroll taxes and wage garnishments because its done automatically, makes my life so much easier! They also make processing payroll simple so that when I go to run it, I have very few steps to complete before its done.

What Payroll solution do you use?

APS review by <span>Prudence P.</span>
Prudence P.

The APS program is easy to navigate and very user friendly.

What do you like best?

There's many ways to retrieve information and build reports. There's also a multitude of reports already created for use. The self serve module is great and allows employees to access their pay stubs and W-2's without assistance. Customer service is very prompt and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Some of the report building is complicated and takes trial and error to get the desired report results. It is difficult to find the correct report needed at times but saving it as a favorite make it easy to pull up next time it's needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend using APS. The program is easy to learn and easy to navigate. APS provides a variety of different reports to extract data and a detailed report writing system to create your own specific report. The e-self serve system is an easy way for employees to view their pay stubs. The electronic pay stub through self serve saves a lot of time by allowing employees to access this information themselves. The employee can view past and present stubs as well as W-2's.

We use APS to generate our payroll, also for budgeting purposes. We can use the report writers to output data in a variety of reports. The Self Serve module saves time having to help employees with retrieving old pay stubs since they are able to log on and find this information themselves. APS does all of our payroll tax processing and generates W-2's at year end.

APS review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management
G2 Gives Campaign

Very helpful

What do you like best?

We have used APS for the last year. They have been very helpful, and when I call with an issue, I can get it resolved very quickly. Most times, if I call, the issue is resolved immediately. If it cannot be done while I am on the phone, I get an answer before the end of the day.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a chat link so that if it was a minor question, I could chat with a tech support person instead of calling.

It has help our company tremendously. There are only 2 of us in the Business Office, and I do the majority of the paperwork. Before switching to APS, I would have to collect timesheets, follow up with substitutes who had worked for absent teachers, follow up with absent teachers to make sure they completed the proper paperwork for the time off, etc. It was a huge hassle. Using APS allows me to check the hours, timesheets, etc. throughout the pay period so that I can make sure everything is completed in a timely manner.

APS review by <span>Amy S.</span>
Amy S.

Bumpy at start, but getting better.

What do you like best?

Everything is in once place. Payroll, reviews, goals, employee events, employee documentation. It's all in one place and available for the employee, manager, and HR to review when needed.

What do you dislike?

Auditing vacation or personal time is not easy. The audit requires multiple reports and those reports do not download using same format for easy combining of info. For instance, one report may show employee name as Doe, Jane (####). The next report may show the employee name as Doe Jane. When using formulas in Excel, your common denominator is your name. But if the name does not report in the same format on both reports, you cannot combine. The reports I am speaking of are already setup reports. I did also setup my own reports, but they reported the same way. This is one example of several that the formatting doesn't report the same.

I don't have any current open problems.

APS review by <span>Lisa B.</span>
Lisa B.

Excellent Partner for Payroll Processsing

What do you like best?

I have worked with APS for payroll processing for over 5 years. I have worked with multiple payroll providers over the years, but I have found the cost and service found with APS is far greater than the rest. I have formed a great partnership with APS Solutions, and they have become my go-to provider for all my clients' payroll needs. Their customer support team is always responsive, and I can have the confidence of knowing they have multiple go-to people depending on my specific needs. Their platform is easily navigable, and I find it to be the easiest to use. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with this service.

What do you dislike?

I liked the small business package they used to offer, which no longer is available. It worked really well for my start-up clients. However, I find the current pricing package is still reasonably priced. (Truth be told, it's better for my clients to use APS for payroll than to have me process it regardless of the change in pricing structure.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best payroll provider I've used, so I wouldn't consider switching. I haven't encountered any of the normal pain points.

With the constantly changing tax requirements, I prefer to partner with experts in the field to ensure complete compliance with all filing requirements. It is important for me to have a go-to provider to handle my client's payroll, where I have complete confidence and trust. Working with APS allows me to focus my time where it will benefit the client best, while giving them a solution that will serve their needs cost effectively and securely. APS is a great partner for these needs.

Learn more about APS Payroll Solution

APS Payroll Solution Videos

Learning about APS Payroll Solution?

* We monitor all APS Payroll Solution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.