Aptean

3.5

Designed for consumer goods distribution, Apprise ERP is fully-integrated with the features needed to improve efficiency and gain real-time business insights. Retailer compliance, EDI, forecasting, importing, logistics, warehouse management, business intelligence, mobile sales - Apprise ERP helps teams manage it all.

Work for Aptean?

Learning about Aptean?

Categories

Aptean Reviews

Ask Aptean a Question
Showing 2 Aptean reviews
Apprise ERP review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"I love the simplicity of using Apprise software to manage our products & sales."

What do you like best?

I love that we have the ability to upload data from excel & store the data in a user friendly place. I also like the ease of setting up & running easy to read reports.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike, however one thing would be that the modules were complicated to use at first glance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to other companies as it is, in my experience, a better solution than other PMS's. It has much more to offer in regards to reporting abilities & ease of use.

We are able to cut our time setting up products down entirely as we are able to upload our data from Microsoft Excel, which we were using anyway. This is a huge time saver & benefit for my team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aptean
Apprise ERP review by User in Sporting Goods
User in Sporting Goods

"Great software "

What do you like best?

Really easy to use. Apprise has manuals and support team to help

What do you dislike?

The versions are always updating and which that are new features

We are able to track and set up items using apprise

What ERP Systems solution do you use?

Learning about Aptean?

* We monitor all Aptean reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories