Apteligent

Apteligent, formerly Crittercism, is a mobile application performance management (APM) solution, offering both error monitoring and service monitoring solutions.

Work for Apteligent?

Learning about Apteligent?

Apteligent Reviews

Ask Apteligent a Question
Showing 14 Apteligent reviews
Apteligent review by <span>Mirla G.</span>
Mirla G.

Reporting of errors in my applications

What do you like best?

Aptelingt offers me a very intuitive graphical interface so it becomes easier handling. It allows me to anticipate failures or errors in applications before users realize it, all thanks to the monitoring system. Reports of errors are in real time and are very complete i edit and correct applications instantly.

What do you dislike?

I do not really like the board I think that similar features of an area are separated when they could be closer together to facilitate use instruments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to evaluate or analyze your app with the creation of reports that allow you to know the details of the errors to optimize your developments Apteligent is the best choice to take away a headache.

I am using Apteligent in order to evaluate and detect failures in one of my recent applications, this with the idea that mistakes in my applications are scarce and are detected by me before they are detected by my users.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Apteligent
Apteligent review by <span>Lokesh Y.</span>
Lokesh Y.

Excellent Crash reporting tool to analyze your apps

What do you like best?

It is the best real time crash monitoring app which offers a very intuitive graphical interface and lets me quickly fix the issues before the crash affect any other user. I can also add flags in my code so that I can easily find them and review them at a later stage.

For first time users, it has provided a very simple and elegant user documentation which is pretty easy to understand. It covers everything from real time crash reports to examining and testing the app through various development stages.

Its dashboard allows to view all the data related to the mobile app within a single screen and sharing that information to other team members requires just a couple of clicks.

What do you dislike?

Since the crashes reports and their related events needs to be seen even after a long duration, Apteligent doesn’t provide that capability as it has got limited history details when it comes to viewing previous events and their related trends.

The dashboard can be segregated further in order to have similar functionalities in a separate region on the dashboard for easy monitoring and usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will definitely prove out to be beneficial in generating reports for your app crashing and to fix those bugs which led to that crash. So, a must try for iOS and Android developers.

I am using it on a daily basis to figure out whether my latest version of the app is performing better or getting worse than its current or previous versions. This makes my app stable in the production instance with very few occasions of crashes.

I always use it to find and fix the bugs present in my app before it reaches out live to the users.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

Apteligent review by <span>sai jayanth p.</span>
sai jayanth p.

Apteligent (Crittercism) integration and crash report generation in cloud from mobile app

What do you like best?

Apteligent(Crittercism) has an integration module for appcelerator titanium mobile cross platform.

Used this to improvise my app performance by resolving crash rate and workflows.

Provides both app and user management with light weight crash reporting.

Http error rate provides a best mean to identify error cause and latency.

What do you dislike?

Troubleshoot must be further improvised.

Initially i dont know whether my app is connected or not as no crash rate and count was noted, no exception in my app console as well.

Dashboard is with multiple options is confusing, can be further segregated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good reporting tool helps you generate reports on crashes. I helps app to fix with issues.

You can monitor you app performance in timely.

In my android app implementation I was getting httpclient exceptions and heap memory exceptions some time these were handled, identified the cause and fixed them.

I have done quality analysis for app flow and functional flow.

Apteligent review by <span>Luigi C.</span>
Luigi C.

Nice Multi-Task Report Site

What do you like best?

This is not only a bug reporting site, the team of Apteligent fix app issues, focus on feature development, and deliver the best possible user experience. This is a nice thing that this site have, the support is so helpful and you can talk with the team easily, nice site for webmasters and program developers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like so much the homepage graphic with the "Free Sign Up" button, too much large and without estectic, Apteligent need to improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to check the bugs this is a nice site, with this site you can do so much thing with the webmaster team.

I can check the bugs and work with the team of Apteligent, the staff is so friendly and helpfull, if you are a webmaster or a program developer this is a nice site that can help.

Apteligent review by <span>Gregory K.</span>
Gregory K.

More than a mobile crash reporting system, but at a price

What do you like best?

- Super detailed information about crashes

- Really easy to integrate

- Useful real time analytics about active users

- Efficient crash grouping algorithm

- Easy way to link a crash to a specific user. This is really nice to provide great customer support.

What do you dislike?

- The User interface is not on par with other similar services (such as Crashlytics or New relic)

- The UI can sometime be slow .

- App management is really confusing .

- User Management could be more easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

- The realtime reporting is a valuable tool when you are releasing new apps or updates

- If your user base is global, the "Geolocation" feature is really interesting to improve your user' experience.

We first used Apteligent as a crash reporting system to monitor the quality of the mobile apps TextMe was releasing.

Being able to identify rapidly the most common crashes has been a really valuable benefit to the company.

Releasing an app or update without a crash monitoring system such as the one provided by Apteligent is totally out of the question.

Apteligent review by <span>Michael F.</span>
Michael F.

Great Fix App Team

What do you like best?

I like the team of this site, this team does not only fix apps crash, the team focus on feature development, and deliver the best possible user experience, this is a perfect site that allow the user to report and fix the bugs with mobile apps, I like the simple template graphics and functions too.

What do you dislike?

I don't like so much the benchmark graphic data, the iOS Crash Rate by Version is not updated daily, this is the only think that I don't like, this team need to improve that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice team, if you need to fix your app this is the best site you can use.

I solved so much problems with this team, the team focus on feature development and this is the most important thing that I need with my business.

Learning about Apteligent?

* We monitor all Apteligent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.