Aritic

Aritic is an all-in-one marketing automation software platform for digital marketing team or SMBs. It helps to build relationship with leads, automate marketing campaigns and convert leads to paying customers easily.

Work for Aritic?
Ibmcampauto marketauto  2x

Learning about Aritic?

Aritic Reviews

Ask Aritic a Question
Showing 11 Aritic reviews
Aritic review by <span>Navodit R.</span>
Navodit R.

Aritic PinPoint is indeed an operating system for the advanced Marketers!

What do you like best?

Aritic PinPoint is one of a permissive Marketing Automation Tool I have used! It has a simple and smooth user interface. I loved the advanced segmentation feature that allows me to segment the leads with their behavior pattern and associate suitable trigger pointers on them (Lead Scoring).

Their Social platform behavior usage in Lead scoring and Automation is not available anywhere else.

The integration with Webinar system is very well that once automation campaign setup done, we are just looking on metrics of attendees.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I hate nothing about Aritic PinPoint but sometime we need to very cautious on our opt-in list usage within the application get more engagement to make sure to use their "Identical lead feature" as the AI algo suggestion may go wrong on those cases

Recommendations to others considering the product

Say Yes to Aritic PinPoint, it monitors the whole buyer's journey of your business.

We use to arrange the hackathon for our clients and we do marketing communication with hackathon candidates and it is a lot of manual work. We have started using Aritic PinPoint to increase productivity to manage more customers with existing resource.

Aritic PinPoint integration with Go-to-meetings, Go-to-webinars/Seminars, Go-to-training's are helpful for us as we can use these attributes Automation campaign, Automation system does all the followups before heckathon and provide the all attendees communications information. Once the automation process set we were able to manage 4 customer at the place of 1.5 customer with Aritic PinPoint.

One more benefits,we received from Identical lead feature that we know, who all are actually not going turned up for hackathon.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aritic
Aritic review by <span>Moazzam A.</span>
Moazzam A.

The Identical leads feature is awesome

What do you like best?

The Identical leads feature always report us about the lead which can get closed and we have seen the sudden jump of 40% more closure by team as they work only on the leads which can be get closed faster.

The application webhook and Lead score triggers, it is something like marketing team always on work.

The approach of the team after sales is very good, we are completely new in marketing automation and the team of Aritic PinPoint has taken us from basics. We have taken a lot of time and they never given-up on same.

What do you dislike?

I most dislike about the application about the features list, it is huge and we are not able to use the all features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommendations : BIG YES with an advice, Their Identical leads feature will keep your sales almost busy always and AI works so well in predicting.

We have a huge sales team as due to pharmaceuticals domain with respect to marketing team.We need an application, which can increase the productivity of marketing team to match the sales team.

The application's identical leads feature and integration of CRM helped a lot.

The application's lead score based trigger reduce their time.

Now marketing team focus on creative and communication managed by the automation feature and among those - Automation drip campaign and Automation social campaign.

The sales ready leads coming to sales got increase by 40% and this is very great for us.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Aritic review by <span>Rinki P.</span>
Rinki P.

Onboarding and Implementation team amazed me

What do you like best?

The best part is their support ,service and implementation team . In to the product the best part is the application feature of On-site widget and Form action definition. I am using these two feature most to convert visitors into connections using Aritic PinPoint.

The Social feature of application is amazing, I have seen a drip social 1st time and for people like me , it is just simple. Thanks for such a beautiful application

What do you dislike?

The dis-like part is their application feature list, it is so huge that people like me from non-software background , taking a lot of time to understand. I am still learning from last 6 month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If looking for complete marketing automation software with platinum class service support , than go for this without any doubt.

I got to know about to Aritic PinPoint during discussion with one of my article publisher and my requirement was to increase the traffic on website and engage the visitors for diet consulting.

I had got my one engagement problem solved in 1st month of implementation and increasing visitors are happening slowly.

Since, it was my initiative and so even after not knowing about marketing, this application taught me everything and my marketing team using Aritic PinPoint like a charm and always saying thanks to me. :)

Aritic review by <span>Ravi S.</span>
Ravi S.

Application delivered what promised

What do you like best?

The way multi-channel campaign automation works and keeps updated the customers in the funnel with all the information about our services and the feature of webhook and trigger just keep all the software within the organization connected with the marketing and sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

The initial version given to us was without RabbitMQ and Elastic search and once reported about application performance they migrated us to it. I hope, they have to provide the high-performance system to Enterprise from the 1st day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A big YES but with RabbitMQ and ElasticSearch and which they provide only in Enterprise or Professional only.So talk to them to provide on your version also

If looking for complete marketing automation software with platinum class service support, then go for this without any doubt.

Aritic review by User in Information Technology and Services

All-inclusive marketing automation tool for effective Lead Management

What do you like best?

I have used much software for Marketing Automation at my workplace. When I joined a digital marketing agency, I was introduced to Aritic and since then there was no looking for a new tool. Since it offers the ease of segmenting our leads based on various criteria, the prospects are apt. The privilege of using many features under one umbrella makes it more beneficial for a digital marketing agency.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I noticed is that there isn't an option to take complete advantage of SEO reports. Because of this, I am not able to analyze what is happening in my SEO analytics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, Because Best tool to Generate good quality leads and find out the prospects.

As I mentioned before, our team had a lot of problems with identifying a right prospect. Now we are succeeding in sending relevant leads to the sales team. Thus lessening the sales cycle and increase the sales.

Aritic review by <span>Tarasankar K.</span>
Tarasankar K.

Out Of Box - Integration Support

What do you like best?

I was involved in Banking system integration with Aritic PinPoint for one of the bank as we were the software vendor for Banking switch. The integration support and developer level support was just out of box.Their API documents and plugin module can integrate to any system as it was so easy for me connect with complex Banking system.

What do you dislike?

I just want highlighted about cons as they are having multiple modules and it seems, the experts of those modules sits in different timezones. So some of the time, I have to aligned my team as per that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I had interaction during integration and their response and product quality is very high. The integration was just a cake walk. So go for their support and product quality for ease of integration.

Since this implementation was for bank and we were only the integration provider for the banking switch provided by our organization and so main benefits to bank.Only one benefits belongs to us was lesser ETL related issues or queries as realtime data is available to bank.

Learning about Aritic?

* We monitor all Aritic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.