What do you like best?
one central place where I can view all activity for a contact / org.
Application workflow - love, love love!
Ability to manage PD from start to finish
support tech - Jarrod, Ezra and Emma
marking attendance function
captures CPD points
ability to update website copy through the CRM
assign tasks/to do list
automatically apply member rates
What do you dislike?
- corporate membership setup limitations.
- Campaign Monitor Integration. (one-way sync). We are spending a fortune with Campaign Monitor as a result.
- historical information moves with the individual. does not stay with the organisation.
- partial orders/ payment not possible.
- no surcharge option
- limitations in bulk bookings
- unable to run members only events. i.e. display on website, system stops non members from registering
- lack of Google integration (comms)
- unable to manipulate the log in date to enter in a registration.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Application workflow is amazing! As any new features, minor development work required such as upload of files etc though I love this! Would love if there was a judging component attached to this.
Managing of PD from a registration, marking attendance and grades perspective is quiet straightforward/easy to use.
Ability to update CMS through the online portal. Great that anyone in the org can log in and make website changes.
The leads function (somewhat limiting when you offer different services e.g. PD and events as the templates are universal) though the concept of going to a template and viewing all leads including the won/lost status since the beginning of time is great. Also great that all you have to do is click 'display the template' and all preexisting info is online + capturing leads.
The events module is ok. We struggle with it for bulk bookings and our discount complexity though I can see orgs that have 1 service offering, small scale events, simple discounts can easily manage their events through Arlo. Also like that we are able to run free events quiet simply.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Ability to sell tickets and capture attendance for the majority of our events and courses. capture applications for our award shows and graduate program. centralise our data including all the capturing of all activity with TCC from an individual and business level.