Arlo Training & Event Software

Arlo is a cloud-based training and event management system for managing, marketing and delivering physical and online training and event services.

Work for Arlo Training & Event Software?
Etouches  event management platforms  2x

Learning about Arlo Training & Event Software?

Arlo Training & Event Software Reviews

Ask Arlo Training & Event Software a Question
Showing 36 Arlo Training & Event Software reviews
Arlo Training & Event Software review by <span>John D.</span>
John D.

Quality software to mange your events backed by a great support team

What do you like best?

The key requirements for event management are brought together on one platform. The integration of a CRM, online application forms, integrated payment gateways and an API to allow full website integration, allowed our company to remove three systems from our business workflows and to save hours in manual processing of applications.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with Arlo, we have a number of administrators so would like to see some more granular security controls for system users, and we often have some bespoke requirements for our business needs. Also we have a number of system roles and it would be good to have these reflected in the pricing model. Having said that, Arlo have been very responsive to assisting with these issues either directly, or in upcoming releases.

The main business problem Arlo solves is the end to end IT integration of the even management process. For us Arlo manages an initial application, though to acceptance, through to registrations, and payments, surveys and communications with the registrant. We also have fully integrated the system into our website via the API so have removed a previous manual job to manage the online presence of course information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Arlo Training & Event Software
Arlo Training & Event Software review by <span>Nigel S.</span>
Nigel S.

The best training and educational software I have ever used!

What do you like best?

The thing I like the very most is how intuitive and easy to use Arlo is. It is exceptionally well designed and I can use it well - despite having no training on how to use it - good design can't be beaten - and Arlo has great design - meaning it can't be beaten!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike - Arlo is constantly updating and improving their product. I wanted them to add attendance by individual session to their app - and they have -so while I didn't like that this was not available it took only a couple of months for them to develop it after it was raised - when a company is this responsive there's nothing much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the price because it does what you hope it will. I have used other training and educational software such as Blackboard, a purpose built IMB Mainframe system (AS400), Wisenet and several other competitor systems and none of them come close to Arlo's functionality, intuitive ease of use and responsive development. It quite simply is the best.

Too many to list - but here goes a few - paper lite office using Alro email certificates instead of expensive paper ones; attendance via app is helping both administratively and for off site class trips as it allows us to have accurate attendance data in case there is a health and safety emergency; Arlo app to deliver communications simultaneously to multiple parties; accurate up-to-date dashboard to watch business health - sales and revenue - and track trends quickly by looking at a single screen; low to no staff training time on Arlo - as highly intuitive product.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Arlo Training & Event Software review by <span>Jade B.</span>
Jade B.

Why would you use anything else?

What do you like best?

The best things are the payment platform, the app for my mobile when I am at an event - so easy to record attendance or grab an attendees number to check in on them if they haven't arrived. Arlo has eliminated human error at our end - now we know if a registration is wrong that it was entered incorrectly by the client, not someone at our end!

What do you dislike?

We used to use quite a complicated discount structure for multiple attendees, this has been hard to translate into arlo, but we have identified a work around - it just took a bit of time to implement. In saying that - Jarrod and the team were super helpful in helping us create this work around!

Using arlo has meant that we've consolidated all of our payment methods into one platform, eliminated multiple spreadsheets recording attendees and also eliminated the possibility for human error at our end - if someone isn't registered for an event, they didn't register, it's not that they emailed us and didn't make it to the spreadsheet!

Arlo Training & Event Software review by <span>Ngaire W.</span>
Ngaire W.

Helpful and quick to answer my many questions

What do you like best?

Arlo always respond. No question is to silly for them to answer - even when I could probably find the answer on their comprehensive help page. The people I've dealt with at Arlo have always been patient and put up with our web developers (who are based in Australia).

What do you dislike?

The package we have doesn't have all the functionality I want. It would be great to have social media plugins as standard on the package we have (which I think is Professional).

It would be great to have better functionality within the templates (ie more dynamic with pictures etc).

It would be great to have more dynamic functionality with emails / communications sent out. I'd like to see more easier ways to customise emails without Arlo having to create bespoke templates.

It's provided us with an easy to use booking platform for our professional education business. It's easy to use. We've had no major problems using it (and neither have our customers) since we integrated our website with Arlo.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by <span>Margaret D.</span>
Margaret D.

Ease of Use and excellent Help desk support

What do you like best?

Arlo is a very easy package to use and staff need little training to get up and going with it. There are a couple of great webinars to further develop staff knowledge. One of the really good things about Arlo is the excellent support via either the Help Desk or through the on line help pages. All problems are handled quickly and professionally. One other thing that is excellent about Arlo is that the software is developed regularly and the company listens to what users want. So for example if a number of users want a particular feature, Arlo will develop that. So the package is always evolving and it isn't a static off the shelf product at all.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a lot I dislike about Arlo. I have used it in two companies now and have been a user since 2011. I have been involved with installing it two sites - and it was really quite easy at both. Currently we have Arlo for course registrations, notifying members about external events and on selling products. we have not experienced any issues with anything to be honest.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a go with Arlo. It is a great package that is so easy to use and with many great features. I have used a range of other similar packages - but this is the best one I have tried

We currently have Arlo seemlessly integrated into our website. This is for Course registrations and the selling of a range of products. It has also been set up so that we can advise our Members of external events that are coming up that they may be interested in attending

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

Fantastic

What do you like best?

The excellent customer service that is provided. Fast, efficient, accurate and the customer service representatives I have communicated with actually want to help solve/fix/better the problem. Best customer service I have ever received using an event management programme. Well done. I also like the layout of Arlo and how easy it is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we have to pay for a license per person in our business. I think it would be better to pay for one license that is accessible for everyone in our team to use (but business is business). I also dislike that sometimes when using the drop down features, it instantly picks something up and puts it in the dialogue box before you can actually decide what option you want. I also dislike that I cannot change the price to $0 once someone has registered on our website

Registration process for our workshops and marketing for our events.

Learning about Arlo Training & Event Software?

* We monitor all Arlo Training & Event Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.