Arlo Training & Event Software

Arlo is a cloud-based training and event management system for managing, marketing and delivering physical and online training and event services.

Work for Arlo Training & Event Software?

Learning about Arlo Training & Event Software?

Arlo Training & Event Software Reviews

Ask Arlo Training & Event Software a Question
Showing 43 Arlo Training & Event Software reviews
Arlo Training & Event Software review by John D.
John D.

"Quality software to mange your events backed by a great support team"

What do you like best?

The key requirements for event management are brought together on one platform. The integration of a CRM, online application forms, integrated payment gateways and an API to allow full website integration, allowed our company to remove three systems from our business workflows and to save hours in manual processing of applications.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike with Arlo, we have a number of administrators so would like to see some more granular security controls for system users, and we often have some bespoke requirements for our business needs. Also we have a number of system roles and it would be good to have these reflected in the pricing model. Having said that, Arlo have been very responsive to assisting with these issues either directly, or in upcoming releases.

The main business problem Arlo solves is the end to end IT integration of the even management process. For us Arlo manages an initial application, though to acceptance, through to registrations, and payments, surveys and communications with the registrant. We also have fully integrated the system into our website via the API so have removed a previous manual job to manage the online presence of course information.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Arlo Training & Event Software
Arlo Training & Event Software review by Nigel S.
Nigel S.

"The best training and educational software I have ever used!"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the very most is how intuitive and easy to use Arlo is. It is exceptionally well designed and I can use it well - despite having no training on how to use it - good design can't be beaten - and Arlo has great design - meaning it can't be beaten!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I really dislike - Arlo is constantly updating and improving their product. I wanted them to add attendance by individual session to their app - and they have -so while I didn't like that this was not available it took only a couple of months for them to develop it after it was raised - when a company is this responsive there's nothing much to dislike!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the price because it does what you hope it will. I have used other training and educational software such as Blackboard, a purpose built IMB Mainframe system (AS400), Wisenet and several other competitor systems and none of them come close to Arlo's functionality, intuitive ease of use and responsive development. It quite simply is the best.

Too many to list - but here goes a few - paper lite office using Alro email certificates instead of expensive paper ones; attendance via app is helping both administratively and for off site class trips as it allows us to have accurate attendance data in case there is a health and safety emergency; Arlo app to deliver communications simultaneously to multiple parties; accurate up-to-date dashboard to watch business health - sales and revenue - and track trends quickly by looking at a single screen; low to no staff training time on Arlo - as highly intuitive product.

What Training Management System solution do you use?

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Jade B.
Jade B.

"Why would you use anything else?"

What do you like best?

The best things are the payment platform, the app for my mobile when I am at an event - so easy to record attendance or grab an attendees number to check in on them if they haven't arrived. Arlo has eliminated human error at our end - now we know if a registration is wrong that it was entered incorrectly by the client, not someone at our end!

What do you dislike?

We used to use quite a complicated discount structure for multiple attendees, this has been hard to translate into arlo, but we have identified a work around - it just took a bit of time to implement. In saying that - Jarrod and the team were super helpful in helping us create this work around!

Using arlo has meant that we've consolidated all of our payment methods into one platform, eliminated multiple spreadsheets recording attendees and also eliminated the possibility for human error at our end - if someone isn't registered for an event, they didn't register, it's not that they emailed us and didn't make it to the spreadsheet!

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Ngaire W.
Ngaire W.

"Helpful and quick to answer my many questions"

What do you like best?

Arlo always respond. No question is to silly for them to answer - even when I could probably find the answer on their comprehensive help page. The people I've dealt with at Arlo have always been patient and put up with our web developers (who are based in Australia).

What do you dislike?

The package we have doesn't have all the functionality I want. It would be great to have social media plugins as standard on the package we have (which I think is Professional).

It would be great to have better functionality within the templates (ie more dynamic with pictures etc).

It would be great to have more dynamic functionality with emails / communications sent out. I'd like to see more easier ways to customise emails without Arlo having to create bespoke templates.

It's provided us with an easy to use booking platform for our professional education business. It's easy to use. We've had no major problems using it (and neither have our customers) since we integrated our website with Arlo.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Margaret D.
Margaret D.

"Ease of Use and excellent Help desk support"

What do you like best?

Arlo is a very easy package to use and staff need little training to get up and going with it. There are a couple of great webinars to further develop staff knowledge. One of the really good things about Arlo is the excellent support via either the Help Desk or through the on line help pages. All problems are handled quickly and professionally. One other thing that is excellent about Arlo is that the software is developed regularly and the company listens to what users want. So for example if a number of users want a particular feature, Arlo will develop that. So the package is always evolving and it isn't a static off the shelf product at all.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't a lot I dislike about Arlo. I have used it in two companies now and have been a user since 2011. I have been involved with installing it two sites - and it was really quite easy at both. Currently we have Arlo for course registrations, notifying members about external events and on selling products. we have not experienced any issues with anything to be honest.....

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a go with Arlo. It is a great package that is so easy to use and with many great features. I have used a range of other similar packages - but this is the best one I have tried

We currently have Arlo seemlessly integrated into our website. This is for Course registrations and the selling of a range of products. It has also been set up so that we can advise our Members of external events that are coming up that they may be interested in attending

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Mohammed Rezwan R.
Mohammed Rezwan R.

"Excellent Event Management Platform"

What do you like best?

The navigational interface and ease of use. It integrates easily with other systems and all these automation features are excellent. Reports can be generated so efficiently, which was actually my primary interest in ARLO. This software also provides a separate tab for a user to include their own tasks in to the system for the user to monitor own progress and own work on priorities when required.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is nothing much to dislike about ARLO. However, the events page sometimes take time to refresh and sometimes the page doesn't reload at all. I am sure developers of ARLO are constantly improving and updating the software, which will benefit the users all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ARLO to any small or large business companies as an efficient event management tool.

I am working with ARLO to monitor the scheduled events, generate day to day reports for our closure meetings, manage any updates of the events that needs to be visible by the delegates and the trainers, and analyse the number of events that we are carrying out around the world for future reports. The benefit of using this platform is you get all the information required for an event (from Setup to Final day of the event) here in ARLO software. Not to mention, the prompt customer services (phone and online) are so much quicker and excellent. In all, I can say this tool really helps me be more efficient.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The excellent customer service that is provided. Fast, efficient, accurate and the customer service representatives I have communicated with actually want to help solve/fix/better the problem. Best customer service I have ever received using an event management programme. Well done. I also like the layout of Arlo and how easy it is to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we have to pay for a license per person in our business. I think it would be better to pay for one license that is accessible for everyone in our team to use (but business is business). I also dislike that sometimes when using the drop down features, it instantly picks something up and puts it in the dialogue box before you can actually decide what option you want. I also dislike that I cannot change the price to $0 once someone has registered on our website

Registration process for our workshops and marketing for our events.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Sara L.
Sara L.

"Great tool that helped us get organised!"

What do you like best?

- Dashboard is a great to give you an initial overview

- It super easy to use

- Very easy to pull reports

- Great service if you need help or something isn't working

- newsletters with updates

What do you dislike?

- It would be great that if you go into a specific course and you see the list of participants to be able to access their profile and information rather than going through orders individually.

It's great to have a software that organises the participants and courses for us. The automatic emails make a difference for us where we can save a lot of time. For myself, it's really a tool that helps me being more efficient and address problems and issue straight away.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Jamuel E.
Jamuel E.

"Great event management system"

What do you like best?

• Great reporting

• Great way to manage events online

• Excellent support - really easy ticket system and very quick resopnse. Very impressed by this

• Ability to create custom registration forms - crucial to the wide range of events that we do

What do you dislike?

• Not much customisation available for visual design unless you are willing to pay more to do some custom work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Contact Arlo and let them walk you through what they can offer. Previously we were with Eventbrite but while they were decent, their reporting system was nowhere near as strong as Arlo's. Eventbrite could not output the reports we needed and it was very limiting. We needed a lot of manual work afterwards to make it fit for purpose. Eventbrite's payout method was also very inconvenient for us as well as the cost they clip the ticket on paid events was pretty high..

• Integrating event registration with our website

• Producing event reports in the specific manner we need

• Easy and modern design needed for online registrations - especially as on of our goals was to transition to most of our event registrations being captured online

• An easy to use system for our event administrators but with advanced functionality needed to cover all the different types of events we do and the information we need to capture.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Robust CRM tool"

What do you like best?

one central place where I can view all activity for a contact / org.

Application workflow - love, love love!

Ability to manage PD from start to finish

Leads function

contact database

support tech - Jarrod, Ezra and Emma

marking attendance function

captures CPD points

ability to update website copy through the CRM

assign tasks/to do list

automatically apply member rates

What do you dislike?

- corporate membership setup limitations.

- Campaign Monitor Integration. (one-way sync). We are spending a fortune with Campaign Monitor as a result.

- historical information moves with the individual. does not stay with the organisation.

- partial orders/ payment not possible.

- no surcharge option

- limitations in bulk bookings

- unable to run members only events. i.e. display on website, system stops non members from registering

- lack of Google integration (comms)

- unable to manipulate the log in date to enter in a registration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Application workflow is amazing! As any new features, minor development work required such as upload of files etc though I love this! Would love if there was a judging component attached to this.

Managing of PD from a registration, marking attendance and grades perspective is quiet straightforward/easy to use.

Ability to update CMS through the online portal. Great that anyone in the org can log in and make website changes.

The leads function (somewhat limiting when you offer different services e.g. PD and events as the templates are universal) though the concept of going to a template and viewing all leads including the won/lost status since the beginning of time is great. Also great that all you have to do is click 'display the template' and all preexisting info is online + capturing leads.

The events module is ok. We struggle with it for bulk bookings and our discount complexity though I can see orgs that have 1 service offering, small scale events, simple discounts can easily manage their events through Arlo. Also like that we are able to run free events quiet simply.

Ability to sell tickets and capture attendance for the majority of our events and courses. capture applications for our award shows and graduate program. centralise our data including all the capturing of all activity with TCC from an individual and business level.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Eve W.
Eve W.

"Everyday Easy"

What do you like best?

Our clients find booking very easy, it is straight forward and directs you through the process well. As a user with the dashboard I find it very efficient and shows you all the need-to-know info clearly. I find it very quick to sent all the post course material to a client and then to 'pass' their booking so they receive communication from us at a later date. When I need to contact the team at Arlo they always jump to resolve any issue, awesome work!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I struggle with finding the help I need in the guides & help support, I find the terminology confusing occasionally. I wish there was more control over how the automated emails are sent, definitely our most common customer compliant at the moment is receiving these emails when they are no longer required. Also wish I could adjust the time that the trainer gets sent the attendee list for an event.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go! It does what it says it will and the team are very up front if it doesn't

We can work at a faster more efficient pace as Arlo is doing so much of the work for us! It is very easy to process eftpos payments, love having the 'sent payment link' option, this has really saved us some time and is an easy way to interact with the client, rather than taking their details over the phone etc

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Justyn H.
Justyn H.

"Fantastic event management system with excellent WordPress integration!"

What do you like best?

This is a very well-thought through application. We have plenty of functionality for getting our event-based business off the ground and running. The best part is that there aren't any missing core features. We were able to implement quickly and start booking/selling events within a few days.

What do you dislike?

As a developer, the WordPress documentation was either too slim or outdated. I spent most of my time with the integration process in the database - and the tables weren't document, so that meant of a lot of trial and error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a developer on hand for WordPress integrations. While the plugin is robust and provides lots of opportunities for copying and pasting (for non-developers), you will likely need some customizations either from a stylistic or integration standpoint. In our case, we have Arlo Presenters who are also different kinds of users on our site (some are "Experts" while others are "Presenters"). So we needed the ability to route to profiles of our "Experts" differently than Arlo presenter profiles. These and other integrations were only possible with a software developer.

As a startup, we needed to quickly be able to stand up and start selling complex event types. Arlo has allowed us to integrate the features into our WordPress site quickly. As we've validated different event types with customers, we've been able to take a more focused approach .

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Brodie M.
Brodie M.

"Arlo is an easy to use solution for our training courses"

What do you like best?

Arlo has been an important tool for our First Aid training courses. We have found it easy to configure the platform and to setup courses. Our customers have a simple and clean interface for booking and payment, and we can manage their certifications well. Having course reminders automated means we have less people forgetting about their courses.

What do you dislike?

We have had some trouble with our website integration into Wordpress which we had hoped would be a little easier, and cheaper. This is likely due to the setup of our website, and we can complete this in the near future with our web developers at a cost. We had thought the Arlo WordPress Plugin would have been a quick and easy solution for us. We have managed to work around this in the interim.

Managing the whole process of booking, course reminders, issuing of certificates and sending certificate expiration reminders all in one platform has been a huge time saver. Scheduled course reminders help with no shows, and self transfers also cuts down on customer phone calls. We can also create custom discount codes which is a great way to promote courses and track where customers are coming from.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Raewyn P.
Raewyn P.

"Quick to learn and easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like having templates available for subsequent classes that we run and the autofill is speedy when entering names and details.

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet learned how to create and save my own templates without altering the options available to other users. I feel it is possible but my busy schedule hasn't given me time to explore everything with Arlo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to learn and use Arlo Trainign and Event Software

Having a place to record classes, students, schedules, outcomes that also serves our customers with a front of house place to browse and enter their own bookings. This would be a full time job without Arlo. With Arlo it is a 5 - 15 minute exercise for one of the tutors once a week.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Karen F.
Karen F.

"Wonderful Arlo"

What do you like best?

The support and response from the team is always top notch and the system just keeps getting better with new updates etc. I use the platform for 4 different organisations and it has made my life a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind. We have had glitches at times, but they are always dealt with and fixed straight away

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll love it

Seamless registration and accounting integration with little or no input from us, saving me lots of time

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Excellent user support, straightforward, user friendly system"

What do you like best?

How bookings are easy for customers to make.

Reduces workload as most customers book without contacting us first.

The quick and user friendly replies from the support team.

Easy for presenters to see their customer base and record attendance. Notice any people that turn up without having paid.

Easy to track unpaid orders to allow for follow up to puruse payment

What do you dislike?

Unable to have a Monday-Friday timetable on the website covering different locations and times for customers to get a visual snapshot of the courses available where and when (like a gym timetable)

Unhelpful that clients cannot do a postcode search using Arlo (to enable customers to easily find courses local to them).

Makes managing payments much easier - no missed payments from customers.

Solving manually booking and taking payments from customers.

Solving having to manually add new clients to our contacts folders.

Capturing customers without having to liaise with them. Quick and easy.

Administrator in Education Management

"ARLO Training and Software"

What do you like best?

I like the introduction training you receive in order to help setting up the system to suit your needs.

How simple the software is to use once you are using it on a daily basis

What do you dislike?

The only parts i dislike is that everyone is classed as an administrator at present.

Some information which you have put in in one section of teh system is not pre - populated in other relevant sections

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would not hesitate to use this system or recommend it to others

ARLO has cut down on a lot of back office admin and ARLO makes the whole process of sales, information management, course Joining Instructions, invoicing and receipt of payment very simple indeed

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Helen L.
Helen L.

"Good product, great service"

What do you like best?

Simple program, very intuitive design. Meets our requirements.

What do you dislike?

More flexibility to fit our own specific requirements would be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great team to work with. Good product support too. It evolves overtime too, and provides new features that grow with our business requirements.

Event management, integration with other systems. It is working very streamlined now.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Anne C.
Anne C.

"I Love ARLO!"

What do you like best?

It is so easy to use. I love the reporting tools and I love the fact that ARLO staff are so helpful

What do you dislike?

New customisation can sometimes take time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ARLO has totally transformed our event management. It is so easy to use, its reporting tools are excellent and the ARLO staff are wonderful to deal with.

Finding out more about our customers, the trends in registrations and of course the huge savings in administration loads.

"Outstanding service"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform; its ease of use, functionality and layout. I particularly appreciate the excellent online customer service when lodging an issue. I find Jarrod and Emma extremely receptive and respectful.

What do you dislike?

That I cannot create my own field names with our particular account. I have to ask an Arlo team member if I want to add a new field. I CAN rename, but I CAN'T create.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A platform that is easy to use, with a team behind it who cares about its users and getting it right.

It gives our non-for-profit programme an air of professionalism and backs up our digital world ethos.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator

"Functional but sometimes fustrating"

What do you like best?

- Ability to schedule courses

- 'Note' feature!

- Invoice feature

- Correspondence with website

What do you dislike?

- Can't right click and open new tab

- Struggle to put 'funded' (we get MoH funding) and 'fee-paying' students on the same course

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would most likely recommend, however don't know enough about comparable products.

Arlo allows us to easily register students on courses. Allows for relatively easy invoicing of students and organisations.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Jean Michelle B.
Jean Michelle B.

"User friendly and all-in-one package platform"

What do you like best?

Arlo is very easy and convenient to use. It saves our time in organising our courses! Very well integrated

What do you dislike?

only minimal technical issue, very seldom

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended in terms of convenience & excellent support team

It manages our course bookings very efficiently. It saves my time in organizing our members data in preparation for our postgrad courses.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"This software is on target for accurate record keeping and saving time."

What do you like best?

Ease of use is what I like best about this software. After setting up only a couple of training sessions I can fly through the setup process and create venues easily.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. This software fit our needs and allowed us to customize many of the data collection points and acquire specifics that we were looking for. Great software and support!

The software saves a lot of man hours, collects the exact information we need (user specified) and the excel reporting makes it easy to download what we want and quickly enter it into our system.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Everything You Need!"

What do you like best?

Arlo customer service is the best, by far. Every time I've emailed their support team, I've gotten a quick and helpful response. In addition to their great customer service, Arlo is the best LMS that I've used. It has everything you need and it is simple to understand, implement, and use on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations to Arlo, but I believe it's due to the contract that my company has with them.

Arlo's ease of use makes my day-to-day tasks easy and straightforward.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Jennifer d.
Jennifer d.

"Amazing software and support"

What do you like best?

The ability to integrate with other software systems.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to find a negative with ARLO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The quality of the product outstrips other competitors offering similar services. ARLO saves large amounts of time at a fair price.

Synchronising payments with my accounting and automation of emails.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Hannah K.
Hannah K.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The easy use and customer support. I can learn how to do new things just by playing around.

What do you dislike?

very infrequently there are wait times from the support team.

We used to do all our events manually - now it is all done for us. This is an immense time saver.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Arlo Review"

What do you like best?

I like that I can have all my events in one place as this makes it easier to manage it.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that there is no postponement button

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system to manage events all in one place easy to use.

N/A

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Morgan H.
Morgan H.

"Arlo Training & Event Software"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is an excellent tool that provides a clear snapshot of all the important information needed on a day-to-day basis.

What do you dislike?

Unable to have multiple registration types/options on one course/event but the discount codes work really well as an alternative

Registration management

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Dave H.
Dave H.

"Using Arlo"

What do you like best?

Love the responsive support team, the integration with Xero, the constant product innovation, reports.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much not to like. Like every product, it would be great if it were cheaper!

- event management

- online event registration

- integration with accounts

- capturing detailed information about participants

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Kirsten B.
Kirsten B.

"Great system, great service!"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use. Great reporting available. Customer service is terrific. Report templates work great.

What do you dislike?

A few changes to make things more intuitive would be good - easier to find report options as an idea.

Tracking of several hundred registrations for training sessions.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Arlo implementation for Wintec"

What do you like best?

Default dashboards when logging into the Arlo backend

What do you dislike?

Hard to build customised reports to extract the data I require in some cases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well when no existing CRM in place.

automated sign up and payment, good categorisation of out events using Arlo widgets

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Eloise O.
Eloise O.

"Great for our organisation!"

What do you like best?

It has all the functionality suited to running our 250 events a year.

What do you dislike?

The integration with other platforms could be improved.

The platform does everything we need. It helps with invoicing, reporting, organising and reminding us what needs to be done!

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator

"good system but something function I need are not in the system "

What do you like best?

Report system, reminder system, enroll online, banking

What do you dislike?

can't change tutor name in advance - have to do it individually

if student enroll only one session (class have 8 sessions), can't enroll by session (have to cancel their enrollment and re-enroll them again

Recommendations to others considering the product

Arlo is a good software to use for courses enroll online

much easier for people to enroll online by themselves & refund online, save a lot of time.

options of reports very useful

Arlo Training & Event Software review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"arlo is efficient and easy to use"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and you can look back on events and export information

What do you dislike?

When doing a search, it can sometimes give you too many events, so its better to have your event code

Recommendations to others considering the product

Saves time and keeps information in one place for all your event management

I am able to analyse results of delegates attending events

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"We use Arlo as our public training course booking platform."

What do you like best?

Easy to replicate courses - easy to pull reports - integrates with out website quickly.

What do you dislike?

The only payment options are Paypal and ANZ. Some inflexibility with customisation of emails. There are probably a lot more features we could be taking advantage of but we haven't had the bandwidth to explore these.

We use Arlo as our booking platform for our public courses.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.

"Good central reference point"

What do you like best?

I like that it stores all trainee information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, I have only been a user for 3 weeks.

Registration and payment courses.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator

"The absolute very best Training and Event Software"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, fantastic support., and always friendly

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have been using this software for quite sometime, and they just keep updating for the better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a trial. Once you use it you will love it.

Easy to track invoices, training courses both internal and external, and uploading to our website

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, it makes our first Aid Training bookings easy for us and our clients. The dashboard is easy to navigate and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I find the online help function has difficult terminology however the live support is fantastic.

Managing all of our First Aid training in one easy to use system.

Administrator in Education Management

"Great system for event management"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the product and the layout makes it easy to use to manage event delivery.

What do you dislike?

Reporting does not currently allow you to include personalised email text when set up to send automatically.

The reporting functionality allows you to create reports to suit different customer needs.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Arlo has so many options"

What do you like best?

I like the time I now have to do other tasks rather than take bookings

What do you dislike?

I dislike the usability difficulties I experience as a result of having little computer software experience.

I rarely have no shows for appointments as pre payment is part of the booking process

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Have been using Arlo for 5 years, probably the best enrolment programme I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, and if problems arise the Arlo team are quick in responding.

Great for reporting on registrations and course performance,

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Fantastic product with great service"

What do you like best?

I love that I can manage a fleet of educators using ARLO and not have worries.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues with this product. It consistently performs.

I have streamlined my education and reduced paper in my office with this product.

Arlo Training & Event Software review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I'm still learning but I think it's a great help with a lot of unused potential"

What do you like best?

i helps me to organize my office work and to save paper

What do you dislike?

no outlook-connection

attendance confirmation not for multi session events

way too complicated to create certificates

CRM

Learning about Arlo Training & Event Software?

* We monitor all Arlo Training & Event Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.