Armor Cloud Security

Armor Cloud Security is a totally secure cloud company that offers managed security solutions.

Work for Armor Cloud Security?

Learning about Armor Cloud Security?

Armor Cloud Security Reviews

Showing 1 Armor Cloud Security review
Armor Cloud Security review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great protection, a little expensive "

What do you like best?

I love the innovation from Armor. I believe they do really well in communication and fixing any issues that arise.

What do you dislike?

I feel the services can be a bit expensive, which may hurt in their competition with our companies. Also, too many unnecessary email alerts can seem like a big problem, really isn’t when I go in and check.

We are benefiting from HIPPAA compliance and ability to secure a BAA signature, 24 hour monitoring, and patch management. Solving issues involving the cloud security system is huge and fixing outage problems.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Armor Cloud Security

What Cloud Security solution do you use?

Learning about Armor Cloud Security?

* We monitor all Armor Cloud Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.