(129 reviews)

Artesian is a software solution that provides contextual, relevant information about your customers and their market in real-time, giving you the competitive edge when it really matters.

Work for Artesian?

Learning about Artesian?

Artesian Reviews

Ask Artesian a Question
Showing 129 Artesian reviews
Artesian review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Good tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

The prospecting field, it is really good to have all the different options to narrow down by. I also like the estimated company numbers when company numbers havnt been published on companies house. I also really like the family tree option as I had struggled to find parent companies or subsidiary's before using Atrtesian. I also liked the webinars that i attended explaining how to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

The inaccuracy of the directors and their linked in profiles. I feel that the news feed could be tailored more towards my industry. I would also find it useful if as a community we could put in direct links to peoples LinkedIn profiles as currently it just runs a generic search. i would also like to have a customise able homepage for companies so that I can select the data i would like to see instantly on one page for each company. For example i would like to be able to have one page with employee numbers then turnover then profit and have the expanded family tree as well as the list of directors. i would also like to have examples of similar companies for example searching coke i would like to see that its main competitor is Pepsi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deffinately use the prospecting tool, so usefull to qualify in/out different companies by lots of different fields

it streamlines the prospecting. I am able to narrow down exactly which companies That fit within my "perfect customer" and then go after them

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Artesian
Artesian review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"Enables me to do my job more effeiciently and effectively"

What do you like best?

So many great things, all in one place. News feed via email is very useful and the convenience that everything is only a click away

What do you dislike?

Not much to be honest, I use almost every part of the system. I don't like that not everyone within our business uses Artesian! That annoys me as we have a similar internal system with different functionality which isn't as good but has been round longer so colleagues default to that system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend to any other Business Development type roles and/or Relationship Management roles within Finance function

Sharing thought leadership much faster with news feeds, so many benefits to the entire site! Everything all in one place! Convenience!

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Artesian review by Beckett F.
Beckett F.

"A rare star in a field of many"

What do you like best?

The fact that you get daily updates on the accounts you are targeting gives you a real link you can utilise to nurture a relationship. That link becomes invaluable in turning a cold call into a warm call and opening doors to business opportunity.

What do you dislike?

There is some repetition where companies have multiple entities so its sometimes hard to work out which to attack. Also for global companies operated outside the UK, as stands, there is little opportunity to open a similar service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the Prospector - brings it altogethor beautifully.

The need to reach out to new business opportunity. Ability to enhance use of Linked Sales Navigator with relevant content to "nurture" a suspect relationship into a meeting and ultimately to become sales pipeline and revenue.

Artesian review by Susannah W.
Susannah W.

"Fantastic Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that all the information is in one place, and the news links are great - really useful tool and it keeps me on the ball when it comes to changes that are happening in my clients industry/company. I can action anything that comes my way instantly and the fact that I get email reminders basically reminds me to keep on top of news & changes on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The financial data is not always correct and I find that I have to compare with other company data which is a pain. The right company is sometimes difficult to find as there are many entities in large organisations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, a great time saver and you will reap the benefits immediately!

The news that I receive through this tool helps me to be aware of customer changes/insights and projects where I can opportunity spot. In terms of the business problems that I am solving - this mainly includes consolidating print environments, improving workflows, cost efficiency, & consistency across document management.

Artesian review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Helps with research, clarification and structure of meetings"

What do you like best?

Its configurable to suit what you need, I schedule 30mins a day to review output by email and have a look at latest news for any customers or the sector I am seeing that day. I then use the on the go app to link up my diary and do last minute check on who I am meeting and any latest data on the company.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything, its become part of my morening route

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it might help you become more structured and therefore more relevant in your engagements

Resolution of how businesses are linked, common directors and great for sharing qualfied data back to me so I can share with others and be relevant to contacts.

Artesian review by Ian L.
Ian L.

"Excellent, intelligent news clipping and sharing service"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service helps to pinpoint the exact information I need. The service sends me clippings each day that are interesting and insightful, and I quickly share them with my colleagues to spark new conversations with the clients - effectively, its a ready-made 'moments that matter' toolkit.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then they send me useless financial statements for my clients - so still pertinent to my clients and what they are doing, but in terms of building rapport with my clients, not useful. But I still eagerly open each clipping email to see what is inside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider geographic and language reach - last I spoke with the team they were limited in geographies covered and languages included, but had big plans for global expansion.

You get what you put into it - so take the time to get the search functions right and it'll feed you the information you need, when you need it.

Helps keep me and my team focused on the client and able to reference things about the client and their day-to-day news activities. Great way to start a new conversation with the teams.

Caveat: I use this service mostly for company and news clippings, with a dash of social media. I understand it can do a lot more with client and contact details, but this is an area I have not used extensively.

Artesian review by User

"Great tool for analysts"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the tool is the best feature. I find it simple to explain how to use the tool, and it gives me a lot of options when looking into prospective customers and finding company information.

What do you dislike?

The data side of things could be better. We use the tool to extract data and there is a limit of 5000 records to extract at a time, meaning any more than that can get complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Artesian to anyone needing to profile information quickly and efficiently on customers and prospects across any market vertical. I would suggest that anyone looking into Artesian does not use it primarily for data extraction purposes as there are stronger tools available for this.

It is good for integrated working and tracking the topics that are most important in your news feed. It also allows you to spot opportunities and manage risk with colour coded triggers.

We are finding out necessary information such as customer information and prospect details. The data, business insight and engagement tools help align our teams to our customers world and build personal, long-lasting relationships. As a marketing team, we find it easier to find information to contact prospects and engage with people in ways that we didn't think were possible before we started to use the Artesian tool.

Artesian review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Business insights at its best!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have useful information at the click of a button, the variance of information is endless placing everything at your fingertips. Gone are the days spent searching for a key piece of information as everything you need is supplied by Arestian.

What do you dislike?

The data export is limited to 5,000 lines, this becomes a bit difficult if you are looking to use data for specific campaigns or for addtional marketing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial this item before you invest as this will then allow you to measure the impact of how successful it can be, the information is current and in real time. Let Aretsian help to give you the business intelligence you need in one place rather than searching for it.

Business information appending, finding the correct contact in order to help streamline potential business leads.

Artesian review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Staying informed"

What do you like best?

All my news in one place in an easy for to read, evaluate and share

What do you dislike?

Not being abl eto track individual links sent via email

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up alerts and use it very day, and allow a 30 minutes session once a week to review the weeks news with the tool

I have increased my and my companies social media profile, and its given me news to bring into conversation with clients and prostects

Artesian review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"Easy to use and isnt time consuming to pull Data "

What do you like best?

All other Programmes and Systems that we have used take far to long to pull the Data. or it's a step to step process.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to pull exact Post Codes and More Business Sectors should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes due to the easy use and how quick it is to pull data

We can target customers within the areas we as a company are focusing on

Artesian review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Artesian really does help my team look great"

What do you like best?

The easy access to my prospects information, I Do not have to spend ages trawling the internet to research, it is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I would say that a potential area of improvement would be with the ability to search business activities from additional places to SIC codes

We are keeping up to date with our clients news, this is extremely important in the Insurance world as we are constantly talking to clients about changes to their business before they are talking to us.

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Starting the day informed and alert"

What do you like best?

I've lost count of the number of times I've walked into a meeting with some relevant snippet of information in the back of mind that's ended up framing the conversation. It allows you to be way more creative with your approach to problem solving and customer outreach as you immediately shape conversation on their focus areas.

What do you dislike?

It's currently very easy for users to ignore and if alerts aren't set up correctly, it becomes even easier. Finding a way to actually monitor relevancy and user response for us is critical moving forwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit the time to the initial set up and follow up regularly

It allows us to ask relevant questions to our customer base and helps establish a partner relationship over just another vendor one.

Artesian review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Artesian is a fantastic social intelligence platform"

What do you like best?

Being able to find out financial and relatable information on my clients. New stories about the business are posted daily which can help you communicate with customers about their business and what they do. This cloud-based platform reduces the cost, time and pain of filtering the web and social media for valuable insight and information – and helps drive immediate commercial action. Being able to find out financial and relatable information on my clients. New stories about the business are posted daily which can help you communicate with customers about their business and what they do. Artesian’s powerful business intelligence platform equips B2B professionals with the market and business insight they need to understand their audiences, open doors and have relevant, timely and contextual conversations with the right stakeholders. Artesian gives client-facing teams the intel they need to develop relationships and stay competitive.

What do you dislike?

I find that completely irrelevant stories appear on my feed which can prevent me seeing more financial or market related information. Another problem can also be that the statistics/data is not always 100% accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a helpful tool for most businesses as it allows you to understand a customer/client and also see up to date statistics/market information.

Being able to see the financial risk of a customer is helpful when clearing with finance lenders. Also having access to the key decision makers and shareholders of a company makes it easier to speak to the right person within the company.

Artesian review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"Amazingly simple and user friendly "

What do you like best?

Easy to use push data and insightful around customers, prospects and. Advisory

What do you dislike?

Some random data on near names can be sent over and could do with a simple way to filter out

Connectivity to customers

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Sales Search Engine "

What do you like best?

The fact it collates so much info into an aesthetically pleasing portal that i can check out my current customers and people i would like to work with too !

What do you dislike?

Nothing its a great portal that i get to use on a regular basis at work !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to fully utilise filters when searching for businesses as well as making sure the email alerts you receive are really valid for you and what you are looking to achieve by using Artesian

I am working to help businesses alleviate cost and time with IT procurement. This tool helps me to see whats going on with the business in the news, and therefore have a greater understanding of the business drivers and goals

Artesian review by Oliver W.
Oliver W.

"Good platform for researching accounts"

What do you like best?

Daily updates on company's presence in the media

What do you dislike?

it would be nice to be able to filter how often we receive email updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely integrate with social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter.

Create watchlists based on current customers and target customers.

Researching prospective accounts based on location and company size.

Artesian review by Billy M.
Billy M.

"hugely helpful in tracking the activity of my clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

Auto mating my research means i can trust that i wont miss any opportunity to pick up the phone to a client or prospect and have meaningful conversation about them. It also allows me to tailor my approach to the concerns of my potential clients.

What do you dislike?

The service has become much slower over time and i don't have the time to relearn how to use the system every time they do an upgrade. I wish my watchlists in salesforce automatically tracked the companies in my pipeline in salesforce.

solves the problem of- why are you approaching me? Allows me to reduce effort and increase research thereby my own efficiency.

Artesian review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Great Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to have company data at your fingertips when you are talking to a prospect or customer

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind as a dislike although it would be helpful to have data on companies based overseas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it - it will help your sales people become more productive

Building a picture of a customer or prospect without having to resort to multiple sources of data. The tool has enabled me to sound authoritative and informed when talking to prospects

Artesian review by Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

"Great business tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to go looking for the information I need - I get regular emails on the industries I am interested in and daily emails about companies I am following.

What do you dislike?

The financial data is not always correct.

The articles give me a reason to speak with people. It provides an opportunity to engage with our customers and prospects on issues that are current to them and an opportunity for me to deliver something of interest to them.

I am constantly adding more companies to my watchlist but get just a handful of emails each morning, allowing me to quickly review news items.

Artesian review by Roland E.
Roland E.

"Artesian is fab, it helps you get a better understanding of your customers........."

What do you like best?

Artesian is fab, it gives me a better insight into our customer and prospects (or future customers as I like to think of them) and give me topical reasons to speak to people about things that matter to them. Artesian helps you ahve better conversations at a better level.

Behind this it has become a one stop shop for pre-meeting prep, news flow, companies house in

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, Artesian has listened and grown with us. They must be doing something right as we recently signed up for a 6,000 user global license with them making them one of our golden data sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, I think they do free trials. Once you are actively using it you will see how it can free up your time and make your have better conversation with cleints.

A reason to speak with people. I see it a providing me with an opportunity / reason to engage with our customers and prospects better on things that matter to them. If I understadn my clients better I have a better opportunity to deliver something tht is of interest to them.

I was initially very sceptical about Artesian and saw it as nothing more than a glorified web crawler. But I have been proven wrong. Artesian has lots of functionality and the team behind it are always keen to add more stuff that could make it even more powerful. I probably now actively track 100+ businesses and get a handful of emails each morning that allows me to quickly review news items and decide which to take action upon. This combined witheteh ability to research firms is powerful, side benefits such as I can see who else in my firm is already tracking the company I am looking at on Artesian help me to be more joined up.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Artesian Solutions - Just brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Artesian Solution have a fantastic all round service, Not only does they have a unique product offering but Artesian make that product fantastic by having a great team to support the product and the website.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is much that i dislike. However, if I was to be specific then I would have to say that when creating watchlists of prospects to follow and filtering customer names, the sectors could be a little more specific, they are quite broad at the minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't consider it - this product should be used by any business however large or small. I believe that B2B selling is the most valuable to any firm and it is changing the way that we do business. Artesian allows us to be much more efficient in the way we work.

By using Artesian, we have been able to solve the problem of sifting through a vast amount of customers names to find the companies that we should be targeting. It has really help Business Development.

Artesian review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Artesian - Great source for insights and snippets that can deepen relationships with clients"

What do you like best?

The daily alerts via the watchlists are most useful. We use these for our clients, prospects and competitors and it's easy getting an email each morning with news from each of these lists and already, has helped us identifty opportunities, but also helped us challenge the way we work to reduce attrition with clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, friendly interface, easy to use and often we find the financial information is more up to date than other Companies House based sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's primarily a time saver- ask yourself how long would it take you to do a google search for news on each of your clients and prospects on a daily basis and that should answer your question!

As per 1st response, it is primarily used for news and insights for prospects, but has also helped us review the way we work with existing clients, especially those we may have lost to competitors and how we can use Artesian to have a better understanding of these clients and more proactive discussions relating to developments in their business we previously would not have known about.

Artesian review by Simon D.
Simon D.

"Excellent application - information as your finger tips! "

What do you like best?

Simple but very powerful application. Able to customise at user level the topics or companies wishing to follow and receive continuous updates on. The Artesian team are great, always to hand and extremely helpful. The Artesian team from all levels always listen to their customers feedback on the areas that need refinement and really accelerate in their delivery.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce CRM is good but could be slightly better. In saying that I've been working with the team for numerous years and compared to where it was at the beginning it is 100% better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An application that everyone should at least try within a business to business environment. This will help you understand your customers and prospects better without having to set hours a side for research through multi channels.

Understanding the goals and values of clients and prospects

Receiving management changes as they happen

Increasing customer satisfaction scores by understanding customers better

"Artesian Useage"

What do you like best?

Like the updates, the fact you can access financial accounts and reports and allows me to keep up to date with my competitors, prospects and customers. Allows me to determine solutions based on their activity and strategy

What do you dislike?

Not as easy o navigate as LinkedIn, lack of nd user contact information, hs to be used in conjunction ith another product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of he training and support offered

Marketing and Lead generation, allows me to have more meaningful conversations with the client and understand their business.

Artesian review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Really useful for researching business opportunities"

What do you like best?

That I can type the name of a prospect and I know there will be some information on them, even if there isn't everything something always comes up and its great for making prospecting lists

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes there are big gaps in information, and when I try to find things and collate them onto excel I have to go onto different pages and collate it myself which is incredibly time consuming, it took me two hours to do this for 10 prospects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and collate information spreadsheets, I have found this very useful

I am filling gaps in information that I have missed on business prospects, its great for trying to find new business and getting to know our customers and potential customers, the fact that I can search prospect lists via location is great too

Artesian review by Samuel R.
Samuel R.

"Artesian Review - SCC"

What do you like best?

I like that you can keep up to date on current affairs and focus on certain businesses, which will help you create and push opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet on the platform that I dislike

Benefits include ability to keep up to date on current affairs - and all in one space. Whereas it would take time and effort before using search engines/visiting websites and such.

Artesian review by Alex C.
Alex C.

"Artesian review"

What do you like best?

The fluidity between pages and ease of use

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when searching for a company by name they don't come up and having to find the company number

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the most of the webinars and training sessions provided as they allow you to utilise the system to its full potential

Information that we can give us the upper hand when talking to brokers

Artesian review by Owen P.
Owen P.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to search for companies - it intelligently shows the best match so that identifying the top co in a group is easy. great a gathering disaggregated information quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really - so far so good. There is an option that should work off of our phones but as our company has a firewall we do not get the benefit - the option enabled the reviewing of meeting participants on meeting invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a try!

Being able to quickly validate market targets and better understand their needs and wants.

Artesian review by Geoff V.
Geoff V.

"Essential REsearch and Prospect Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I value getting daily email alerts updating me on the companies I follow. It allows me to keep abreast very easily with current issues, successes, personnel movements and strategic and financial aspects

What do you dislike?

The pages are sometimes " extremely busy" with numerous links and the interface could be simpler

My problem is keeping in touch with a diverse number of prospective clients and finding how to engage with those specific business targets. By keeping in touch with those clients I am able to facilitate a poignant pdialogue using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.in conjunction with Artesian

"Artesian review"

What do you like best?

I like that you have the ability to view various contacts in the organisations. I also like the fact that you can search for businesses based on their annual income and revenue and you can create a profile which follows this relevant industries that you are looking to target.

What do you dislike?

The system can be hard to use at first and the training material could be slightly more beneficial. to begin with it might be a good idea to have training courses available via webinars or other training materials. The amount of emails that I receive from artesian as well can be slightly frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training guides to begin with.

I am part of a profiling role to search for new business. Using the find people function makes this easier.

Artesian review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"working progress, brilliant but still needs improvements"

What do you like best?

i love the fact that if i cannot find what i'm looking for i can request help from the team and they always find an answer and find it very efficiently as well

What do you dislike?

i dislike that certain turnovers are estimated and when i confirm it with i client sometimes the estimate isn't even close to the actual figure. For example, i looked into a company with an est T/O of 6.5m but when i contacted them it was actually 80k. i wouldn't even consider that an estimation,

being able to find the correct contact 90% of the time, makes me so much more efficient in my job and helps me to get through to them immediately when contacting and sometimes i artesian even has their direct email

Artesian review by Natalie N.
Natalie N.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set up different alert e-mails. I also am a user of the gazette feature, which I've found has been really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot that I don't like. The only thing which is slightly annoying, is that you have to change your preferences to stop not so relevant articles from coming through. It would be better if you could click a link within the e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really useful tool, but only if you dedicate time to set it up correctly.

We're using the artesian gazette to build knowledge within a peer group.

Artesian review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can search any company and see their income, how many members of staff they have and also create favorites so that you can have your top 10 companies saved to your search bar.

What do you dislike?

Not much tbh, I think it is an all round product

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% use if you want to find out more detailed information for your customers

Solving what we can offer customers. Normally we go in and speak to customers based on their account on AD, but with Artesian you can find out so much more. Benefits of Artesian is being able to have a vast number os companies, schools, churches etc at your access to delve into and find out more about.

Artesian review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"Artesian - Great for Simplifying, informing and speeding up the sales process in the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

The sheer mount of time saved by utilising this service

What do you dislike?

The output on the prospector tool can be a little clunky, as can navigating your way around SIC codes, but that's all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try... i'm pretty sure you won't regret it!

Reaching Multiple Decision Makers. Finding businesses that have a need and the budget for our services, but haven't yet been on our radar. Keeping in touch and up to date with the developments in our client and prospects world.

Artesian review by Oliver B.
Oliver B.

"Artesian has been extreamly benefitial towards my work, making certain aspects much more efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that I get regular, relevant news updates on specific companies

What do you dislike?

The fact that some companies aren't listed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple, quick and easy to pick up, ideal for finding out information that would be otherwise near impossible to obtain, making work processes a lot smoother and faster

The business problems I've solved using this programme is finding the right size and structure of specific companies, helping me understand whether they're part of a bigger group or the ultimate parent company.

Artesian review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"A tool to save time and lead to a prioritized approach to targeting and social selling "

What do you like best?

The minimal effort needed to gain valuable insight into targets and a platform to then perform communications with your targets.

What do you dislike?

Initially once setting up a target company, time taken to review all news to find the key pieces and advising Artesian of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tool to provide your prospect and customer facing teams with the critical information, to their desktop, daily. and then action this. Its given our teams a real step up in terms of their interactions and value derived relationships. As tools go, i would highly recommend it.

Too much information to search through, Artesian helps solve this and then provides perfect platform to initiate comms and conversations, without moving out of tool.

Artesian review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Giving intelligence and insight to the modern seller "

What do you like best?

If we are deep diving accounts, we like the fact all the critical account information is in one place, easy to understand and helps us plan our strategy. We also like the daily news feeds on key accounts. A smart new feature is the mobile app linked to our calendars, bringing a brief on our mobiles and keeping the team on point re what is happening with the client.

What do you dislike?

They could do a better job at integrating to salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet their CEO, he has a great vision and makes things happen!

We are helping clients become modern sellers with our technology, therefore we need to lead, Artesian helps us put our best foot forward.

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

Quick view of company financials

Pulls out news stories easily and sends in email format.

App ties in well with calendar

Constant support from artesian team

What do you dislike?

App does not allow quick search of companies

we use brokers and therefore when meeting a broker about a customer, the app does not tie in stories to relevant to the customer (even if customer name in meeting)

Can be clumpy having to follow multiple subsidiaries of large corporates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly have a wider rollout to enable app use to chat between colleagues.

Sharing function of articles is of good use and great background/start point to customer insight

Not a substitute for customer insight though.

We provide corporate insurance to businesses with t/o north of ÂŁ150m. It allows on the go, quick updates on businesses. The ability to pull from twitter feeds, national and trade press is a big benefit.

- on the go access

- financial insight and reports

- show similar businesses/competitors

- industry insight etc

Artesian review by Simon J.
Simon J.

"very easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

All of the information I need is on one tab, its not a massively busy site so easy to get your head round

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it does everything that I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and has great options to follow certain companies

I am able to give my clients a steer as to whether their potential customers are credit worthy

Artesian review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"Great News & Insights, public sector details varied"

What do you like best?

Daily feeds with news feeds and insights

What do you dislike?

Public sector details often irrelevant and company information incomplete/incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work in Public sector and find some accounts have a lot of details, others are limited. Great for Healthcare but limited for Bluelight

Great to give me up to date information on what is happening within a customer/prospect. Have been able to use the detail to strengthen relationships and also create meetings

Artesian review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"An essential tool for new business development"

What do you like best?

A simple interface that allows me to get to the info I need very quickly, along with timely insights that I can act on.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could be more fully developed to mimic the excellent web portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test drive it and take the excellent intro training.

Getting accurate info on businesses that we don't yet deal with. We have spoken to more high value target cutomers.

Artesian review by Lee M.
Lee M.

"Artesian - Sourcing Help"

What do you like best?

Artesian is a great tool for finding business information - confirming data and addresses

What do you dislike?

When exporting data, all of the company names are in full caps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use artesian as a tool to gather correct data on companies in certain areas

The business problem I am solving is finding companies information easier - it is easy and simple to use and data is usually up to date

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"I use it regularly. It gives me tips and insights about my customers that I would otherwise miss."

What do you like best?

The proposition is simple. Insightful news and data about customers and prospects delivered fast and in easy to chew packages. And the Artesian team continue to refine the way they serve this up. Their new service - Ready is a wonderful overlay on my iPhone diary, giving me access to deal making data as and when I need it. It's like a pre-sales team that you don't employ.

What do you dislike?

Hate the Artesian logo. Some more mobile functionality would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a salesforce and you think they could do a better job, evaluate Artesian. What have you got to lose?

It enlivens, empowers and entices my salesforce. On the basis of their cost alone, anything I can do to make salespeople more effective and accelerate the sales process, invariably proves to be a good investment.

Artesian review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Good but not great."

What do you like best?

The daily emails, customer information.

What do you dislike?

Not enough info on smaller companies which I know is difficult as they don't appear in the news enough!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you spend the time understanding what it can do.

Quickly identifying reasons to contact a business.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great afternoon for the team "

What do you like best?

The connections event was really well run and just the right length of time. Clearly they had reflected on last years event to make it an even better experience this time around

What do you dislike?

There are areas for development, and I see evidence time and resources are being spent on this. I am particularly encourage by their entry into the North American Market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must be tried to be fully evaluated. Seek support in setting it up as this is vital

Better informed, in a timely fashion. It has helped me keep on top of difficult to find news stories relating to the public sector at both a local and national level.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"A great, user friendly, market intelligence tool - my "go to" resource"

What do you like best?

Easy clear interface. Daily feed of news on customers, prospects and competitors keeps me up to date and informed. Easy to use link to company accounts and other useful information. I also find it useful being able to access Artesian from a mobile device such as iPad or phone for research away from the office and pre meeting preparation.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike.

I provide asset finance and Artesian is a great tool that allows me to identify prospects for marketing and to keep up to date with news on my clients and competitor organisations.

Artesian review by James W.
James W.

"Artesian, ReadyApp makes sure we kick every meeting off as it should be...about the customer"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy access to company info, monitoring the market for businesses at visible inflection points and being able to share opportunities quickly and easily with my team.

What do you dislike?

The market monitor is a little broad at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet the senior team and take the time to understand the ethos behind the product. Their enthusiasm is infectious and the direction the business is going is very exciting.

Always having a reason for a call; being able to call just at the right time and focussing resource where they can deliver best effect.

Artesian review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Positive "

What do you like best?

Timing of daily updates and ease of sharing. Being able to track a large number of companies at once.

What do you dislike?

Lack of functionality on mobile version. Desktop version doesn't remain logged in. Why do companies need to be included in watch lists - why not just track companies individually?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear about what you will be using it for

Having a reason to keep in touch with potential investment targets. Being more informed about potential targets by having access to niche industry resources that I would not have otherwise found

Artesian review by Mo M.
Mo M.

"Use of Artesian tool "

What do you like best?

Really helps to prospect and build profile on new business prospects.

What do you dislike?

No real shortfalls, some of the enhancements planned such as interactive voice integration tool will be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to support new business profiling and understand current activities in account.

To update prospects on industry developments and how peers and similar related companies in their industry are utilizing technology and digitizing their business.

Artesian review by Louis D.
Louis D.

"lead generation"

What do you like best?

The part with news about the companies and fields we can choose. Working on lead generation, all accurate information are good to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing apart from wondering if the info about the number of employees is trustable

Huge amount of companies listed in a short time, i don't loose lot of time using Artesian.

Learn more about Artesian

Artesian Videos

Learning about Artesian?

* We monitor all Artesian reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(129 reviews)