Artesian

Artesian

Artesian is a software solution that provides contextual, relevant information about your customers and their market in real-time, giving you the competitive edge when it really matters.

Work for Artesian?

Learning about Artesian?

Artesian Reviews

Ask Artesian a Question
Showing 123 Artesian reviews
Artesian review by Anthony S.
Anthony S.

"Good tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

The prospecting field, it is really good to have all the different options to narrow down by. I also like the estimated company numbers when company numbers havnt been published on companies house. I also really like the family tree option as I had struggled to find parent companies or subsidiary's before using Atrtesian. I also liked the webinars that i attended explaining how to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

The inaccuracy of the directors and their linked in profiles. I feel that the news feed could be tailored more towards my industry. I would also find it useful if as a community we could put in direct links to peoples LinkedIn profiles as currently it just runs a generic search. i would also like to have a customise able homepage for companies so that I can select the data i would like to see instantly on one page for each company. For example i would like to be able to have one page with employee numbers then turnover then profit and have the expanded family tree as well as the list of directors. i would also like to have examples of similar companies for example searching coke i would like to see that its main competitor is Pepsi.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deffinately use the prospecting tool, so usefull to qualify in/out different companies by lots of different fields

it streamlines the prospecting. I am able to narrow down exactly which companies That fit within my "perfect customer" and then go after them

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Artesian
Artesian review by Susannah W.
Susannah W.

"Fantastic Sales Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that all the information is in one place, and the news links are great - really useful tool and it keeps me on the ball when it comes to changes that are happening in my clients industry/company. I can action anything that comes my way instantly and the fact that I get email reminders basically reminds me to keep on top of news & changes on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The financial data is not always correct and I find that I have to compare with other company data which is a pain. The right company is sometimes difficult to find as there are many entities in large organisations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, a great time saver and you will reap the benefits immediately!

The news that I receive through this tool helps me to be aware of customer changes/insights and projects where I can opportunity spot. In terms of the business problems that I am solving - this mainly includes consolidating print environments, improving workflows, cost efficiency, & consistency across document management.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Artesian review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Helps with research, clarification and structure of meetings"

What do you like best?

Its configurable to suit what you need, I schedule 30mins a day to review output by email and have a look at latest news for any customers or the sector I am seeing that day. I then use the on the go app to link up my diary and do last minute check on who I am meeting and any latest data on the company.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything, its become part of my morening route

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it might help you become more structured and therefore more relevant in your engagements

Resolution of how businesses are linked, common directors and great for sharing qualfied data back to me so I can share with others and be relevant to contacts.

Artesian review by Ian L.
Ian L.

"Excellent, intelligent news clipping and sharing service"

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service helps to pinpoint the exact information I need. The service sends me clippings each day that are interesting and insightful, and I quickly share them with my colleagues to spark new conversations with the clients - effectively, its a ready-made 'moments that matter' toolkit.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then they send me useless financial statements for my clients - so still pertinent to my clients and what they are doing, but in terms of building rapport with my clients, not useful. But I still eagerly open each clipping email to see what is inside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider geographic and language reach - last I spoke with the team they were limited in geographies covered and languages included, but had big plans for global expansion.

You get what you put into it - so take the time to get the search functions right and it'll feed you the information you need, when you need it.

Helps keep me and my team focused on the client and able to reference things about the client and their day-to-day news activities. Great way to start a new conversation with the teams.

Caveat: I use this service mostly for company and news clippings, with a dash of social media. I understand it can do a lot more with client and contact details, but this is an area I have not used extensively.

Artesian review by User

"Great tool for analysts"

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the tool is the best feature. I find it simple to explain how to use the tool, and it gives me a lot of options when looking into prospective customers and finding company information.

What do you dislike?

The data side of things could be better. We use the tool to extract data and there is a limit of 5000 records to extract at a time, meaning any more than that can get complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Artesian to anyone needing to profile information quickly and efficiently on customers and prospects across any market vertical. I would suggest that anyone looking into Artesian does not use it primarily for data extraction purposes as there are stronger tools available for this.

It is good for integrated working and tracking the topics that are most important in your news feed. It also allows you to spot opportunities and manage risk with colour coded triggers.

We are finding out necessary information such as customer information and prospect details. The data, business insight and engagement tools help align our teams to our customers world and build personal, long-lasting relationships. As a marketing team, we find it easier to find information to contact prospects and engage with people in ways that we didn't think were possible before we started to use the Artesian tool.

Artesian review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment

"Business insights at its best!"

What do you like best?

The ability to have useful information at the click of a button, the variance of information is endless placing everything at your fingertips. Gone are the days spent searching for a key piece of information as everything you need is supplied by Arestian.

What do you dislike?

The data export is limited to 5,000 lines, this becomes a bit difficult if you are looking to use data for specific campaigns or for addtional marketing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial this item before you invest as this will then allow you to measure the impact of how successful it can be, the information is current and in real time. Let Aretsian help to give you the business intelligence you need in one place rather than searching for it.

Business information appending, finding the correct contact in order to help streamline potential business leads.

Artesian review by Richard H.
Richard H.

"Staying informed"

What do you like best?

All my news in one place in an easy for to read, evaluate and share

What do you dislike?

Not being abl eto track individual links sent via email

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up alerts and use it very day, and allow a 30 minutes session once a week to review the weeks news with the tool

I have increased my and my companies social media profile, and its given me news to bring into conversation with clients and prostects

Artesian review by Charlotte S.
Charlotte S.

"Easy to use and isnt time consuming to pull Data "

What do you like best?

All other Programmes and Systems that we have used take far to long to pull the Data. or it's a step to step process.

What do you dislike?

Need to be able to pull exact Post Codes and More Business Sectors should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes due to the easy use and how quick it is to pull data

We can target customers within the areas we as a company are focusing on

Artesian review by Martin C.
Martin C.

"Artesian really does help my team look great"

What do you like best?

The easy access to my prospects information, I Do not have to spend ages trawling the internet to research, it is at my fingertips.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I would say that a potential area of improvement would be with the ability to search business activities from additional places to SIC codes

We are keeping up to date with our clients news, this is extremely important in the Insurance world as we are constantly talking to clients about changes to their business before they are talking to us.

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Starting the day informed and alert"

What do you like best?

I've lost count of the number of times I've walked into a meeting with some relevant snippet of information in the back of mind that's ended up framing the conversation. It allows you to be way more creative with your approach to problem solving and customer outreach as you immediately shape conversation on their focus areas.

What do you dislike?

It's currently very easy for users to ignore and if alerts aren't set up correctly, it becomes even easier. Finding a way to actually monitor relevancy and user response for us is critical moving forwards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Commit the time to the initial set up and follow up regularly

It allows us to ask relevant questions to our customer base and helps establish a partner relationship over just another vendor one.

Artesian review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Artesian is a fantastic social intelligence platform"

What do you like best?

Being able to find out financial and relatable information on my clients. New stories about the business are posted daily which can help you communicate with customers about their business and what they do. This cloud-based platform reduces the cost, time and pain of filtering the web and social media for valuable insight and information – and helps drive immediate commercial action. Being able to find out financial and relatable information on my clients. New stories about the business are posted daily which can help you communicate with customers about their business and what they do. Artesian’s powerful business intelligence platform equips B2B professionals with the market and business insight they need to understand their audiences, open doors and have relevant, timely and contextual conversations with the right stakeholders. Artesian gives client-facing teams the intel they need to develop relationships and stay competitive.

What do you dislike?

I find that completely irrelevant stories appear on my feed which can prevent me seeing more financial or market related information. Another problem can also be that the statistics/data is not always 100% accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a helpful tool for most businesses as it allows you to understand a customer/client and also see up to date statistics/market information.

Being able to see the financial risk of a customer is helpful when clearing with finance lenders. Also having access to the key decision makers and shareholders of a company makes it easier to speak to the right person within the company.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Fantastic Sales Search Engine "

What do you like best?

The fact it collates so much info into an aesthetically pleasing portal that i can check out my current customers and people i would like to work with too !

What do you dislike?

Nothing its a great portal that i get to use on a regular basis at work !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to fully utilise filters when searching for businesses as well as making sure the email alerts you receive are really valid for you and what you are looking to achieve by using Artesian

I am working to help businesses alleviate cost and time with IT procurement. This tool helps me to see whats going on with the business in the news, and therefore have a greater understanding of the business drivers and goals

Artesian review by Oliver W.
Oliver W.

"Good platform for researching accounts"

What do you like best?

Daily updates on company's presence in the media

What do you dislike?

it would be nice to be able to filter how often we receive email updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely integrate with social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter.

Create watchlists based on current customers and target customers.

Researching prospective accounts based on location and company size.

Artesian review by Billy M.
Billy M.

"hugely helpful in tracking the activity of my clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

Auto mating my research means i can trust that i wont miss any opportunity to pick up the phone to a client or prospect and have meaningful conversation about them. It also allows me to tailor my approach to the concerns of my potential clients.

What do you dislike?

The service has become much slower over time and i don't have the time to relearn how to use the system every time they do an upgrade. I wish my watchlists in salesforce automatically tracked the companies in my pipeline in salesforce.

solves the problem of- why are you approaching me? Allows me to reduce effort and increase research thereby my own efficiency.

Artesian review by Kevin M.
Kevin M.

"Great Sales Enablement Tool"

What do you like best?

The ability to have company data at your fingertips when you are talking to a prospect or customer

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind as a dislike although it would be helpful to have data on companies based overseas

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it - it will help your sales people become more productive

Building a picture of a customer or prospect without having to resort to multiple sources of data. The tool has enabled me to sound authoritative and informed when talking to prospects

Artesian review by Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.

"Great business tool"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't have to go looking for the information I need - I get regular emails on the industries I am interested in and daily emails about companies I am following.

What do you dislike?

The financial data is not always correct.

The articles give me a reason to speak with people. It provides an opportunity to engage with our customers and prospects on issues that are current to them and an opportunity for me to deliver something of interest to them.

I am constantly adding more companies to my watchlist but get just a handful of emails each morning, allowing me to quickly review news items.

Artesian review by Roland E.
Roland E.

"Artesian is fab, it helps you get a better understanding of your customers........."

What do you like best?

Artesian is fab, it gives me a better insight into our customer and prospects (or future customers as I like to think of them) and give me topical reasons to speak to people about things that matter to them. Artesian helps you ahve better conversations at a better level.

Behind this it has become a one stop shop for pre-meeting prep, news flow, companies house in

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, Artesian has listened and grown with us. They must be doing something right as we recently signed up for a 6,000 user global license with them making them one of our golden data sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, I think they do free trials. Once you are actively using it you will see how it can free up your time and make your have better conversation with cleints.

A reason to speak with people. I see it a providing me with an opportunity / reason to engage with our customers and prospects better on things that matter to them. If I understadn my clients better I have a better opportunity to deliver something tht is of interest to them.

I was initially very sceptical about Artesian and saw it as nothing more than a glorified web crawler. But I have been proven wrong. Artesian has lots of functionality and the team behind it are always keen to add more stuff that could make it even more powerful. I probably now actively track 100+ businesses and get a handful of emails each morning that allows me to quickly review news items and decide which to take action upon. This combined witheteh ability to research firms is powerful, side benefits such as I can see who else in my firm is already tracking the company I am looking at on Artesian help me to be more joined up.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Artesian Solutions - Just brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Artesian Solution have a fantastic all round service, Not only does they have a unique product offering but Artesian make that product fantastic by having a great team to support the product and the website.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't say there is much that i dislike. However, if I was to be specific then I would have to say that when creating watchlists of prospects to follow and filtering customer names, the sectors could be a little more specific, they are quite broad at the minute.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't consider it - this product should be used by any business however large or small. I believe that B2B selling is the most valuable to any firm and it is changing the way that we do business. Artesian allows us to be much more efficient in the way we work.

By using Artesian, we have been able to solve the problem of sifting through a vast amount of customers names to find the companies that we should be targeting. It has really help Business Development.

Administrator in Financial Services

"Artesian - Great source for insights and snippets that can deepen relationships with clients"

What do you like best?

The daily alerts via the watchlists are most useful. We use these for our clients, prospects and competitors and it's easy getting an email each morning with news from each of these lists and already, has helped us identifty opportunities, but also helped us challenge the way we work to reduce attrition with clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, friendly interface, easy to use and often we find the financial information is more up to date than other Companies House based sources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's primarily a time saver- ask yourself how long would it take you to do a google search for news on each of your clients and prospects on a daily basis and that should answer your question!

As per 1st response, it is primarily used for news and insights for prospects, but has also helped us review the way we work with existing clients, especially those we may have lost to competitors and how we can use Artesian to have a better understanding of these clients and more proactive discussions relating to developments in their business we previously would not have known about.

Artesian review by Simon D.
Simon D.

"Excellent application - information as your finger tips! "

What do you like best?

Simple but very powerful application. Able to customise at user level the topics or companies wishing to follow and receive continuous updates on. The Artesian team are great, always to hand and extremely helpful. The Artesian team from all levels always listen to their customers feedback on the areas that need refinement and really accelerate in their delivery.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Salesforce CRM is good but could be slightly better. In saying that I've been working with the team for numerous years and compared to where it was at the beginning it is 100% better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An application that everyone should at least try within a business to business environment. This will help you understand your customers and prospects better without having to set hours a side for research through multi channels.

Understanding the goals and values of clients and prospects

Receiving management changes as they happen

Increasing customer satisfaction scores by understanding customers better

"Artesian Useage"

What do you like best?

Like the updates, the fact you can access financial accounts and reports and allows me to keep up to date with my competitors, prospects and customers. Allows me to determine solutions based on their activity and strategy

What do you dislike?

Not as easy o navigate as LinkedIn, lack of nd user contact information, hs to be used in conjunction ith another product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make use of he training and support offered

Marketing and Lead generation, allows me to have more meaningful conversations with the client and understand their business.

User in Banking

"Really useful for researching business opportunities"

What do you like best?

That I can type the name of a prospect and I know there will be some information on them, even if there isn't everything something always comes up and its great for making prospecting lists

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes there are big gaps in information, and when I try to find things and collate them onto excel I have to go onto different pages and collate it myself which is incredibly time consuming, it took me two hours to do this for 10 prospects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it and collate information spreadsheets, I have found this very useful

I am filling gaps in information that I have missed on business prospects, its great for trying to find new business and getting to know our customers and potential customers, the fact that I can search prospect lists via location is great too

Artesian review by Samuel R.
Samuel R.

"Artesian Review - SCC"

What do you like best?

I like that you can keep up to date on current affairs and focus on certain businesses, which will help you create and push opportunities.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet on the platform that I dislike

Benefits include ability to keep up to date on current affairs - and all in one space. Whereas it would take time and effort before using search engines/visiting websites and such.

Artesian review by Owen P.
Owen P.

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to search for companies - it intelligently shows the best match so that identifying the top co in a group is easy. great a gathering disaggregated information quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot really - so far so good. There is an option that should work off of our phones but as our company has a firewall we do not get the benefit - the option enabled the reviewing of meeting participants on meeting invites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth a try!

Being able to quickly validate market targets and better understand their needs and wants.

Artesian review by Geoff V.
Geoff V.

"Essential REsearch and Prospect Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I value getting daily email alerts updating me on the companies I follow. It allows me to keep abreast very easily with current issues, successes, personnel movements and strategic and financial aspects

What do you dislike?

The pages are sometimes " extremely busy" with numerous links and the interface could be simpler

My problem is keeping in touch with a diverse number of prospective clients and finding how to engage with those specific business targets. By keeping in touch with those clients I am able to facilitate a poignant pdialogue using LinkedIn Sales Navigator.in conjunction with Artesian

"Artesian review"

What do you like best?

I like that you have the ability to view various contacts in the organisations. I also like the fact that you can search for businesses based on their annual income and revenue and you can create a profile which follows this relevant industries that you are looking to target.

What do you dislike?

The system can be hard to use at first and the training material could be slightly more beneficial. to begin with it might be a good idea to have training courses available via webinars or other training materials. The amount of emails that I receive from artesian as well can be slightly frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the training guides to begin with.

I am part of a profiling role to search for new business. Using the find people function makes this easier.

Artesian review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"working progress, brilliant but still needs improvements"

What do you like best?

i love the fact that if i cannot find what i'm looking for i can request help from the team and they always find an answer and find it very efficiently as well

What do you dislike?

i dislike that certain turnovers are estimated and when i confirm it with i client sometimes the estimate isn't even close to the actual figure. For example, i looked into a company with an est T/O of 6.5m but when i contacted them it was actually 80k. i wouldn't even consider that an estimation,

being able to find the correct contact 90% of the time, makes me so much more efficient in my job and helps me to get through to them immediately when contacting and sometimes i artesian even has their direct email

Artesian review by Natalie N.
Natalie N.

"Positive"

What do you like best?

I like that you can set up different alert e-mails. I also am a user of the gazette feature, which I've found has been really easy to use.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot that I don't like. The only thing which is slightly annoying, is that you have to change your preferences to stop not so relevant articles from coming through. It would be better if you could click a link within the e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really useful tool, but only if you dedicate time to set it up correctly.

We're using the artesian gazette to build knowledge within a peer group.

Artesian review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

I like the fact you can search any company and see their income, how many members of staff they have and also create favorites so that you can have your top 10 companies saved to your search bar.

What do you dislike?

Not much tbh, I think it is an all round product

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% use if you want to find out more detailed information for your customers

Solving what we can offer customers. Normally we go in and speak to customers based on their account on AD, but with Artesian you can find out so much more. Benefits of Artesian is being able to have a vast number os companies, schools, churches etc at your access to delve into and find out more about.

Artesian review by Keith C.
Keith C.

"Artesian - Great for Simplifying, informing and speeding up the sales process in the 21st Century"

What do you like best?

The sheer mount of time saved by utilising this service

What do you dislike?

The output on the prospector tool can be a little clunky, as can navigating your way around SIC codes, but that's all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try... i'm pretty sure you won't regret it!

Reaching Multiple Decision Makers. Finding businesses that have a need and the budget for our services, but haven't yet been on our radar. Keeping in touch and up to date with the developments in our client and prospects world.

Artesian review by Oliver B.
Oliver B.

"Artesian has been extreamly benefitial towards my work, making certain aspects much more efficient"

What do you like best?

I like that I get regular, relevant news updates on specific companies

What do you dislike?

The fact that some companies aren't listed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very simple, quick and easy to pick up, ideal for finding out information that would be otherwise near impossible to obtain, making work processes a lot smoother and faster

The business problems I've solved using this programme is finding the right size and structure of specific companies, helping me understand whether they're part of a bigger group or the ultimate parent company.

Administrator in Financial Services

"A tool to save time and lead to a prioritized approach to targeting and social selling "

What do you like best?

The minimal effort needed to gain valuable insight into targets and a platform to then perform communications with your targets.

What do you dislike?

Initially once setting up a target company, time taken to review all news to find the key pieces and advising Artesian of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A tool to provide your prospect and customer facing teams with the critical information, to their desktop, daily. and then action this. Its given our teams a real step up in terms of their interactions and value derived relationships. As tools go, i would highly recommend it.

Too much information to search through, Artesian helps solve this and then provides perfect platform to initiate comms and conversations, without moving out of tool.

Artesian review by Peter G.
Peter G.

"Giving intelligence and insight to the modern seller "

What do you like best?

If we are deep diving accounts, we like the fact all the critical account information is in one place, easy to understand and helps us plan our strategy. We also like the daily news feeds on key accounts. A smart new feature is the mobile app linked to our calendars, bringing a brief on our mobiles and keeping the team on point re what is happening with the client.

What do you dislike?

They could do a better job at integrating to salesforce

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet their CEO, he has a great vision and makes things happen!

We are helping clients become modern sellers with our technology, therefore we need to lead, Artesian helps us put our best foot forward.

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

Quick view of company financials

Pulls out news stories easily and sends in email format.

App ties in well with calendar

Constant support from artesian team

What do you dislike?

App does not allow quick search of companies

we use brokers and therefore when meeting a broker about a customer, the app does not tie in stories to relevant to the customer (even if customer name in meeting)

Can be clumpy having to follow multiple subsidiaries of large corporates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Possibly have a wider rollout to enable app use to chat between colleagues.

Sharing function of articles is of good use and great background/start point to customer insight

Not a substitute for customer insight though.

We provide corporate insurance to businesses with t/o north of £150m. It allows on the go, quick updates on businesses. The ability to pull from twitter feeds, national and trade press is a big benefit.

- on the go access

- financial insight and reports

- show similar businesses/competitors

- industry insight etc

Artesian review by Simon J.
Simon J.

"very easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

All of the information I need is on one tab, its not a massively busy site so easy to get your head round

What do you dislike?

Nothing really it does everything that I need

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and has great options to follow certain companies

I am able to give my clients a steer as to whether their potential customers are credit worthy

Artesian review by Luke A.
Luke A.

"Great News & Insights, public sector details varied"

What do you like best?

Daily feeds with news feeds and insights

What do you dislike?

Public sector details often irrelevant and company information incomplete/incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

I work in Public sector and find some accounts have a lot of details, others are limited. Great for Healthcare but limited for Bluelight

Great to give me up to date information on what is happening within a customer/prospect. Have been able to use the detail to strengthen relationships and also create meetings

Artesian review by Stephen S.
Stephen S.

"An essential tool for new business development"

What do you like best?

A simple interface that allows me to get to the info I need very quickly, along with timely insights that I can act on.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app could be more fully developed to mimic the excellent web portal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test drive it and take the excellent intro training.

Getting accurate info on businesses that we don't yet deal with. We have spoken to more high value target cutomers.

Artesian review by Lee M.
Lee M.

"Artesian - Sourcing Help"

What do you like best?

Artesian is a great tool for finding business information - confirming data and addresses

What do you dislike?

When exporting data, all of the company names are in full caps

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use artesian as a tool to gather correct data on companies in certain areas

The business problem I am solving is finding companies information easier - it is easy and simple to use and data is usually up to date

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"I use it regularly. It gives me tips and insights about my customers that I would otherwise miss."

What do you like best?

The proposition is simple. Insightful news and data about customers and prospects delivered fast and in easy to chew packages. And the Artesian team continue to refine the way they serve this up. Their new service - Ready is a wonderful overlay on my iPhone diary, giving me access to deal making data as and when I need it. It's like a pre-sales team that you don't employ.

What do you dislike?

Hate the Artesian logo. Some more mobile functionality would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a salesforce and you think they could do a better job, evaluate Artesian. What have you got to lose?

It enlivens, empowers and entices my salesforce. On the basis of their cost alone, anything I can do to make salespeople more effective and accelerate the sales process, invariably proves to be a good investment.

Artesian review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Good but not great."

What do you like best?

The daily emails, customer information.

What do you dislike?

Not enough info on smaller companies which I know is difficult as they don't appear in the news enough!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure you spend the time understanding what it can do.

Quickly identifying reasons to contact a business.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great afternoon for the team "

What do you like best?

The connections event was really well run and just the right length of time. Clearly they had reflected on last years event to make it an even better experience this time around

What do you dislike?

There are areas for development, and I see evidence time and resources are being spent on this. I am particularly encourage by their entry into the North American Market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must be tried to be fully evaluated. Seek support in setting it up as this is vital

Better informed, in a timely fashion. It has helped me keep on top of difficult to find news stories relating to the public sector at both a local and national level.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"A great, user friendly, market intelligence tool - my "go to" resource"

What do you like best?

Easy clear interface. Daily feed of news on customers, prospects and competitors keeps me up to date and informed. Easy to use link to company accounts and other useful information. I also find it useful being able to access Artesian from a mobile device such as iPad or phone for research away from the office and pre meeting preparation.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing in particular that I dislike.

I provide asset finance and Artesian is a great tool that allows me to identify prospects for marketing and to keep up to date with news on my clients and competitor organisations.

Artesian review by James W.
James W.

"Artesian, ReadyApp makes sure we kick every meeting off as it should be...about the customer"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy access to company info, monitoring the market for businesses at visible inflection points and being able to share opportunities quickly and easily with my team.

What do you dislike?

The market monitor is a little broad at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Meet the senior team and take the time to understand the ethos behind the product. Their enthusiasm is infectious and the direction the business is going is very exciting.

Always having a reason for a call; being able to call just at the right time and focussing resource where they can deliver best effect.

Artesian review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Positive "

What do you like best?

Timing of daily updates and ease of sharing. Being able to track a large number of companies at once.

What do you dislike?

Lack of functionality on mobile version. Desktop version doesn't remain logged in. Why do companies need to be included in watch lists - why not just track companies individually?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be clear about what you will be using it for

Having a reason to keep in touch with potential investment targets. Being more informed about potential targets by having access to niche industry resources that I would not have otherwise found

Artesian review by Mo M.
Mo M.

"Use of Artesian tool "

What do you like best?

Really helps to prospect and build profile on new business prospects.

What do you dislike?

No real shortfalls, some of the enhancements planned such as interactive voice integration tool will be helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to support new business profiling and understand current activities in account.

To update prospects on industry developments and how peers and similar related companies in their industry are utilizing technology and digitizing their business.

Artesian review by Louis D.
Louis D.

"lead generation"

What do you like best?

The part with news about the companies and fields we can choose. Working on lead generation, all accurate information are good to use

What do you dislike?

Nothing apart from wondering if the info about the number of employees is trustable

Huge amount of companies listed in a short time, i don't loose lot of time using Artesian.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A fine tool for prospecting"

What do you like best?

A great way to interact with new business leads, I've used it to my advantage in conversation to gain leverage with prospects.

What do you dislike?

there isn't much to dislike about the platform, perhaps at times there are other tools which I use such as 'google news' and 'linkedin'...sorry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for current and up to date news items this a great one stop shop for all your needs to build conversations with clients either new or exisiting!

I am solving businesses needs to move to a cloud environment, so in terms of being able to construct a dialogue which can use stories from artesian it is great! I've managed to solve a few headaches for a couple of accounts already!

Artesian review by Irfan J.
Irfan J.

"Fantastic insight"

What do you like best?

Helps me keep abreast of my customers and prospects business ... all the time and through different mediums.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike only not available on blackberry but we are moving to android so problem solved

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth the investment !!!

Customer solutions are forever changing and this is one of the more reliable sources to procure that intelligence.

Artesian review by Mike F.
Mike F.

"Good information over a number of years"

What do you like best?

Email everyday regular as clockwork and the ease in which you can share onto Social Media

What do you dislike?

Website could be a little friendlier, bit fiddly when researching company data

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for information and syupporting customers on Social Media

Information about customers for my own benefit and to both tweet and post on LinkedIn

Artesian review by Abbie M.
Abbie M.

"Exceptional"

What do you like best?

The company information is extremely detailed and the colour scheme is fab!

What do you dislike?

News articles are not always relevant however this is the only dislike!

I am becoming more prepared for calls - particularly cold calls, using the company and employee information.

Artesian review by Henry A.
Henry A.

"Artesian - very useful tool"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use. Easy to read information that is clearly arranged in logical tabs

What do you dislike?

Doesn't allow you to do debenture searches

Recommendations to others considering the product

First class product with fast support when required

Keeping track of clients' activity and any public info about them. Being aware of any news article that cites them

"Artesian Solutions Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Good layout of information. Can generally find what I need.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a bit slow to load (not sure if this is a reflection of the computer I am using?). Would be better if similar companies were easier to see and compare so you could do better competitor analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really useful tool - easy to navigate and use and has a range of information available.

Useful data on the businesses we are working with. Good source of official data e.g. annual accounts and easy way to see the formal structure of the companies we are working with.

"User Review"

What do you like best?

The combination of social media (i.e. Twitter, Linked In etc) with financial data provides a 360 degree view of the company and what is going on; sophistication of their alert engine is also very effective way of tracking your clients for worthy news that is important to you.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more financial data / metrics provided as well a stronger link to Linked In

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly receommend this platform and the people wupporting it....excellent service levels after 2 years

We are using this to assist in our prospecting activity and to better understand and track relevant news with our customers - this is helping us to bring real insights to our customers and prospects

Artesian review by Ben G.
Ben G.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

The ability to find full company details

What do you dislike?

Sometimes unable to find companies, should have better search and more filters

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implment to whole company to get best results

Finding full company info, along with prospecting new companies

Artesian review by David A.
David A.

"Artesian use for insurance"

What do you like best?

Great information gathering and monitoring tool for marketeers, new business execs

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really, but it does not offer much additional information for underwriting insurance that I cannot access already

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pipelining of new business in conjunction with broker partners. Benefits are initially at their end

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"New Business Sales Lead "

What do you like best?

Regular updates. Easy to review and click for further information.

What do you dislike?

some stories are not that wholly relevant.

Customer and industry insight. movement of people, contracts being awarded etc

Artesian review by Stuart K.
Stuart K.

"Client Development Manager Mid Markets "

What do you like best?

easy of use, Very easy to navigate around the solution and very quick get to the areas i need quickly.

What do you dislike?

sometimes information being erelavent and the amount of news feeds i was geeting that werent really what i was looking for from the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure you have the training to get the best out of this software as it could really help your business grow!

corporate structures and insight into those businesses

Artesian review by Thomas G.
Thomas G.

"Artesian for business developer"

What do you like best?

Doing prospects list by specific criteria (number of employees, activity, ...)

What do you dislike?

There are not always the name of the decision maker

It helps me to save my time in my cold calling and canvassing day to day basis. Also to fill my CRM with accurate datas

"great!"

What do you like best?

The system is extremely easy to use and there is a lot of information provided

What do you dislike?

The amount of information at start up is a bit overwhelming

Up to date information on clients- there are multiple benefits- pulls from all areas so saves a lot of time.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"2015 review of Artesian"

What do you like best?

I like the consolidated approach Artesian takes. Its very handy to pull information on any of your accounts with just a few clicks.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few issues with the quality of the data provided. I hope as the platform matures they will be resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more you use it the more you will get out of it.

Get stuck into it early on, routinely use it and you will see the true benefits.

Customer insight. I have had information to hand to use in meetings, send to colleagues and prospects and use on social media channels all from a single platform.

Artesian review by User in Printing
User in Printing

"Breathe of fresh air"

What do you like best?

All the information is literally at your fingertips in once place and is easy to find

What do you dislike?

Nothing - i find it very easy to use and concise

Insight into clients business trends, director and other appointments. Helps me to see if the company is big enough to deal with. Helps me to see what their payment of invoices is like as well in order for u to get the cash in quicker or if they are in trouble.

Artesian review by Consultant in Telecommunications
Consultant in Telecommunications

"Business development"

What do you like best?

the ability to generate lists of customers to contact that on site systems cannot create.

adding customers into artesian has also been really easy and the team are very fast at doing this

What do you dislike?

not much, perhaps drilling down deeper with postcodes will be more advantageous

i am able to get in touch with customers that i previously would never have been able to via verticals or geographical searches. this is the main issue that i have when working

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Great market sizing and prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

Simple interface and detailed categorization tools

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to prospect based on lists of company names, without having to enter them manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Artesian is an excellent tool for prospecting, market sizing and defining market geography and stability. Artesian could improve on the accuracy of some categories such as turnover estimates, however it is a solid product and I wouldn't be able to do my job as well without it.

Prospecting, market research and lead generation

Artesian review by Paul C.
Paul C.

"Up to date contact and information finder"

What do you like best?

Company information at my fingertips, researching finace accounts on whether we work with them

What do you dislike?

It would help to have the names of all facilities and procurement mangers including phone and email details

Good for business research and development

Artesian review by Harry L.
Harry L.

"Market insight enabled us to have more relevant conversations with our customers"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with fantastic support gives me assurance that this will be an integral part of our business development and account team. Artesian has empowered our team to have a central base of market updates and intelligence which they use to keep in contact with their clients and also help them to make headway with new clients by finding new engagement points which provoke a more positive response. Artesian has in the short time we have used it been a worthwhile tool that has increased the teams knowledge as well as our credibility and partnership with our clients / customers.

What do you dislike?

You can only "follow" stated companies, you cant follow industries but this can be countered by following groups, VC and Angel investors to help you stay ahead and engage new customers with relevant content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have already used this to great effect but it needs to be used by an internal champion and by proactive members of the team. User adoption is key and Artesian will need to be sponsored internally for the rest of the team use, adopt and then benefit from taking the time to try new approaches and styles.

Finding new ways of starting conversations with new customers and increasing the strength of bond for current clients / customers. We also wanted to enhance the knowledge of new and active team members with current an relevant market intelligence and events.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"An easy use tool/resource to find out company information that I need"

What do you like best?

Its simply layout is easy to use and clear. It has the data I need available.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislike's about the product, it does what I need it too.

Makes my submissions to internal teams easier by giving me the data I need.

Artesian review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Theres Great Potential"

What do you like best?

I like the the ui I think its incredibly intuitive. It's great to also be able to search for something and see the most vital nuggets of information appear before I have finished typing the full company name. it saves me some time.

What do you dislike?

lack of smoother integration with the social media platform.

I am unable to export market place reports

and finally little or no information on employees at the companies.

Artesian has given insight into the companies world and allowed me, as an inside sales manager to connect with prospects better as a result.

Artesian review by Kenny R.
Kenny R.

"Appreciation of Artesian Capability in Prospecting and Client Relationship support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and regularity of communication with the ability to differentiate between different client facing exec books.

What do you dislike?

Not always relevant articles so filter system does have some weaknesses, but response from support team is always prompt.

New business prospecting reasons to be in touch and similarly for existing clients sharing challenging and good news stories.

"Very Good "

What do you like best?

How much info it can give me quickly in particular accounts and people

What do you dislike?

I would like to follow some businesses every update and others I would just like to see a weekly overview to reduce emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a huge help to my day to day workload and extremely helpful when looking at potential new clients

Business Development and the info helps writes credit papers as everything is in one place

Artesian review by Elaine Y.
Elaine Y.

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

Artesian is very simple and quick to find out details.

What do you dislike?

It is often difficult to find email addresses for directors. Only the company phone number is published

Prospecting customers - finding new business

Artesian review by Martina U.
Martina U.

"Excellent and efficient "

What do you like best?

EASY TO USE SEARCH FUNCTION AND RESULTS ARE ALWAYS EFFICICIENT WITH CORRECT AND UP TO DATE DETAILS

What do you dislike?

Email updates to encourage use , they can get a bit tiresome.

Keeping in touch with what clients are up to

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

Simple user interface and great depth of sources for market information which can be easily altered.

What do you dislike?

Financial information can often lag behind actual published information.

Keeping closer to Clients and providing value-add insights.

Artesian review by William D.
William D.

"New Artesian User"

What do you like best?

Daily updates across sectors including customers, suppliers etc

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, i have only had a couple months of use

Saves time by having a one stop shop for relevant information

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Artersian is a great tool for portfolio management and prospecting"

What do you like best?

I can load my portfolio onto Artesian to be aware of any news alerts that they may interact with as well as loading a prospect portfolio of local businesses who I may wish to learn more about.

What do you dislike?

The name matching sometimes is a mismatch on news alerts

Recommendations to others considering the product

a very useful tool for all portfolio management requirements

retention and customer awareness - solving

know my customer has been enhanced

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"I find it very useful in helping get company information"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use, its very easy to find out what you need quickly. it is also very easy to help identify new businesses that haven't been added onto our system.

What do you dislike?

I'm not 100% sure on how accurate some of the data is sometimes.

it has helped me to learn more about a company before i engage with them. this is turn helps my credibility.

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor in Banking
Executive Sponsor in Banking

"Very useful, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The best thing about artesian is the ability to control the types of information you receive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the financial news I receive does not have a share button next to it, this would be helpful and would boost my social seller score.

When market sector news comes in, particularly regarding brexit, this information can be used when dealing with customer queries and requests.

Artesian review by Christopher S.
Christopher S.

"Insightful and informative"

What do you like best?

The presentation of the key financial data and breadth of knowledge across the sectors

What do you dislike?

The Maximum number of prospect follows allowed

Business Development insight and opening doors to unknowns

Artesian review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Useful Tool "

What do you like best?

The regular updates, on Companies/clients and the opposition

What do you dislike?

Nothing, sometimes articles are not of use, but then I just ignore and move on

it enables me to see how my clients are progressing and keeps me up to date with what products they have introduced for when I am in discussions with them ,it also helps me when meeting new clients giving me useful background information.

"Artesian Experience"

What do you like best?

Excellent insight into companies and provides social media feeds to ensure you are kept up to date with your customers and prospects.

Also gives excellent market and industry news

What do you dislike?

Difficult to add customers on sometimes,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth looking at as it provides valuable insight

It is difficult to find a "way in" to prospects and Artesian can provide that vital bit of information that may get you through the door.

User in Banking

"It has been very helpful in my prospect research"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the search facility and the depth of information provided

What do you dislike?

This is very difficult to state as the intended purpose is ideal for my needs and therefore as a toll it is very effective

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very effective tool if used in the right way

Target clients are easier to identify at short notice. Short notice event I was able to research all attendees very quickly

Artesian review by Internal Consultant in Banking
Internal Consultant in Banking

"Artesian review"

What do you like best?

The ability to tag your customer or prospect list and receive daily news prompts. This is great to keep in touch with what is going on.

What do you dislike?

More data for overseas parent hierarchies would be useful. The ability to drill down on different Directorships and shareholdings would be great (like OneSource)

Solving - access to detailed customer financial data and news stories. Hard to quantify actual financial benefits.

"great prospecting tool"

What do you like best?

the ability to source all information needed in one place

What do you dislike?

news feature sometimes not accurate, currently getting news feed that is not relevant

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

better clarity on company financials

Artesian review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Artesian "

What do you like best?

Ability to search for businesses of particular types or geographical location, Delphi scoring to understand if we need to do further checks for credit

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, it has everything available that i need

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend for others wanting ease of use compared to companies house checks as it provides more information

We only use Artesian to do company checks primarily

"Artesian Review"

What do you like best?

I use it for monitoring clients news stories and twitter feeds. It keeps me up to date with their business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the watchlists contain too much irrelevant information and news stories but I am updating my settings to reduce any spam.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Discuss it with the sales team in Artesian and find out how it can help you personally and help your business before purchasing a license.

I was able to remember a client's 50th anniversary in business. This strengthened our relationship.

"A priceless resource"

What do you like best?

The speed at which one can find critical information to contact company personnel. As well as the news feed window in Salesforce

What do you dislike?

At times sometimes there aren't many details for companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need this, run! Don't walk!

When trying to find business opportunities. It helps you sound professional when you can speak another companies language based on the information in artesian.

Artesian review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"....The first thing I read every Weekday morning"

What do you like best?

As above, Artesian provides an extremely useful and productive way of being able to receive and digest news about the different companies I interact with.

What do you dislike?

That i don't have enough time to read, however this is outside of Artesian's control :-)

Knowledge of what is happening with my customers/partners/competition and general industry insight.

Artesian review by Dee S.
Dee S.

"very good "

What do you like best?

the quick search, being able to locate businesses

What do you dislike?

nothing, I am happy with the way the current system is

new business

Artesian review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Great prospecter, has everthing I need to do my Job."

What do you like best?

Its gives y9ou the number of employees at a business and estimated turnover

What do you dislike?

Once I click into the company when I press back it wont take me back to the search options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly useful, always correct information and data

We are making sure the leads we are calling are the right prospects, artesian always provides the right information.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"A good service, something that with a few tweaks could be very successful "

What do you like best?

Ability to quickly show company hierarchy, financial information in one place. Need stories into your inbox is the most helpful part

What do you dislike?

Some information missing or incorrect, needs slightly better presentation

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would use it

News stories for clients, financial information all in one place, hierarchy of subs and parents

Artesian review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"Great tool for insight to customers and prospects"

What do you like best?

Ease of use - email updates with news stories

What do you dislike?

Some stories can be repetitive; filters are improving

Identifying prospective clients and research pre-meeting

Artesian review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Effortless Insight"

What do you like best?

Staying informed on important customer and market developments, but with a strong filter for relevance and value

What do you dislike?

Having to work with an additional system rather than automating the flow of data and resulting business activity between business systems.

We're finding ways to stay one step ahead of our competition in responding to emerging opportunities and risks

Artesian review by Chloe Anne R.
Chloe Anne R.

"Account Manager opinion"

What do you like best?

User Friendly, Extensive Data, Visually great

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report right now, I think the system is great

Prospecting

User in Banking

"Simple, effective and impactful."

What do you like best?

The prospector tool, this is very useful. It allows me to gather a large amount of data and refine it using their in depth information.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at a glance. Although the layout of information on the website could be structured differently.

Finding new customers / prospects is always a challenge. However artesian has simplified this.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Peerless portal for quality business information."

What do you like best?

Regular emails on any changes to my watchlist and wealth of information provided.

What do you dislike?

Mobile app not as strong as the standard website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial.

Automated, up to date business intelligence.

Artesian review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Artesian is very helpful finding directors, but most importantly financial information. "

What do you like best?

the breakdown of a companies group status. Seeing the parent company is very useful.

What do you dislike?

user count is sometimes very inaccurate and the live credit score is as well.

with the growth indicator it is great to understand if a customer is experiencing this and will need to grow their IT around this.

Artesian review by User in Financial Services

"Very usefull and accurate"

What do you like best?

The ease of looking at accounts without having to download full audited accounts.

What do you dislike?

Don't really dislike anything about this product if I am honest.

Benefits of having alerts if any M&A activity is happening but also news that would be applicable to my line of work.

"Artesian provides insight"

What do you like best?

Daily relevant news about clients and organisations that I work with

What do you dislike?

Some non-incorporated organisations are not within their database

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are good at responding to feedback

Keeping me up to date with my clients on a daily basis - allowing me to share their successes

Artesian review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"A good product if you can afford it. "

What do you like best?

The feature I like best is the quick news finder and sharing. It really helps us get an idea about what is happening in a company.

What do you dislike?

The price per user is very high, the software works best if most people are using it.

We are able to create better business development lists and have stronger meetings with potential clients.

"Great resource"

What do you like best?

Not having to look for articles on clients and the ability to find financial info on companies easily

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Why do I have to provide 40 characters when there is nothing I dislike?!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it & see for yourself how good it is!

Useful with both clients and prospects. A one-stop location for company info & news stories

Artesian review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"A fantastic business aid delivering market insight in the simplest possible way"

What do you like best?

Daily updates delivered directly to my corporate mailbox- no need to do extensive searching for insight.

What do you dislike?

Some duplication but this is inevitable to some extent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invaluable tool, a must for any

Its all about insight- gaining opportunities to engage customers with conversations that are relevant and timely.

Learn more about Artesian

Artesian Videos

Learning about Artesian?

* We monitor all Artesian reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.