Artesian

Artesian

Artesian is a software solution that provides contextual, relevant information about your customers and their market in real-time, giving you the competitive edge when it really matters.

Work for Artesian?

Learning about Artesian?

Artesian Reviews

Ask Artesian a Question
Showing 120 Artesian reviews
Artesian review by <span>Susannah W.</span>
Susannah W.

Fantastic Sales Tool

What do you like best?

I love that all the information is in one place, and the news links are great - really useful tool and it keeps me on the ball when it comes to changes that are happening in my clients industry/company. I can action anything that comes my way instantly and the fact that I get email reminders basically reminds me to keep on top of news & changes on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

The financial data is not always correct and I find that I have to compare with other company data which is a pain. The right company is sometimes difficult to find as there are many entities in large organisations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool, a great time saver and you will reap the benefits immediately!

The news that I receive through this tool helps me to be aware of customer changes/insights and projects where I can opportunity spot. In terms of the business problems that I am solving - this mainly includes consolidating print environments, improving workflows, cost efficiency, & consistency across document management.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Artesian
Artesian review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

Helps with research, clarification and structure of meetings

What do you like best?

Its configurable to suit what you need, I schedule 30mins a day to review output by email and have a look at latest news for any customers or the sector I am seeing that day. I then use the on the go app to link up my diary and do last minute check on who I am meeting and any latest data on the company.

What do you dislike?

I dont dislike anything, its become part of my morening route

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it might help you become more structured and therefore more relevant in your engagements

Resolution of how businesses are linked, common directors and great for sharing qualfied data back to me so I can share with others and be relevant to contacts.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Artesian review by <span>Ian L.</span>
Ian L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Excellent, intelligent news clipping and sharing service

What do you like best?

Fantastic customer service helps to pinpoint the exact information I need. The service sends me clippings each day that are interesting and insightful, and I quickly share them with my colleagues to spark new conversations with the clients - effectively, its a ready-made 'moments that matter' toolkit.

What do you dislike?

Every now and then they send me useless financial statements for my clients - so still pertinent to my clients and what they are doing, but in terms of building rapport with my clients, not useful. But I still eagerly open each clipping email to see what is inside.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider geographic and language reach - last I spoke with the team they were limited in geographies covered and languages included, but had big plans for global expansion.

You get what you put into it - so take the time to get the search functions right and it'll feed you the information you need, when you need it.

Helps keep me and my team focused on the client and able to reference things about the client and their day-to-day news activities. Great way to start a new conversation with the teams.

Caveat: I use this service mostly for company and news clippings, with a dash of social media. I understand it can do a lot more with client and contact details, but this is an area I have not used extensively.

Artesian review by User

Great tool for analysts

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the tool is the best feature. I find it simple to explain how to use the tool, and it gives me a lot of options when looking into prospective customers and finding company information.

What do you dislike?

The data side of things could be better. We use the tool to extract data and there is a limit of 5000 records to extract at a time, meaning any more than that can get complicated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Artesian to anyone needing to profile information quickly and efficiently on customers and prospects across any market vertical. I would suggest that anyone looking into Artesian does not use it primarily for data extraction purposes as there are stronger tools available for this.

It is good for integrated working and tracking the topics that are most important in your news feed. It also allows you to spot opportunities and manage risk with colour coded triggers.

We are finding out necessary information such as customer information and prospect details. The data, business insight and engagement tools help align our teams to our customers world and build personal, long-lasting relationships. As a marketing team, we find it easier to find information to contact prospects and engage with people in ways that we didn't think were possible before we started to use the Artesian tool.

Artesian review by Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Administrator in Business Supplies and Equipment
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Business insights at its best!

What do you like best?

The ability to have useful information at the click of a button, the variance of information is endless placing everything at your fingertips. Gone are the days spent searching for a key piece of information as everything you need is supplied by Arestian.

What do you dislike?

The data export is limited to 5,000 lines, this becomes a bit difficult if you are looking to use data for specific campaigns or for addtional marketing purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Trial this item before you invest as this will then allow you to measure the impact of how successful it can be, the information is current and in real time. Let Aretsian help to give you the business intelligence you need in one place rather than searching for it.

Business information appending, finding the correct contact in order to help streamline potential business leads.

Artesian review by <span>Richard H.</span>
Richard H.

Staying informed

What do you like best?

All my news in one place in an easy for to read, evaluate and share

What do you dislike?

Not being abl eto track individual links sent via email

Recommendations to others considering the product

set up alerts and use it very day, and allow a 30 minutes session once a week to review the weeks news with the tool

I have increased my and my companies social media profile, and its given me news to bring into conversation with clients and prostects

Learn more about Artesian

Artesian Videos

Learning about Artesian?

* We monitor all Artesian reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.