Articulate 360

Articulate 360 makes every aspect of e‑learning course development simpler, faster, and less expensive. Subscribe to Articulate 360 to get everything you need to complete your e‑learning projects, from start to finish.

Work for Articulate 360?

Learning about Articulate 360?

Articulate 360 Reviews

Ask Articulate 360 a Question
Showing 40 Articulate 360 reviews
Articulate 360 review by Brad L.
Brad L.

"Easy to learn, good features, helpful community"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of working with Articulate 360 is the access to the community of experts. Being able to ask questions, watch videos, and take part in webinars has been super helpful in getting familiar with the program. 360 is ideal because you can get Rise, Peek and others programs that will enhance your learner's experience.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the way certain features work. Some of the logic is a little confusing and sometimes certain minor features do not always work as intended once you publish your courses. I sometimes have to go in and delete and reapply features to make them work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Articulate 360 seems to be one of the better programs for beginning users. It's easy to produce a quick course and push it out to users in limited time.

We use Articulate 360 as a training tool and orientation tool for new associates in about 1100 stores across North America. This allows all associates to be trained with the same material on the same processes, creating consistency with customer service, loss prevention, HR topics, and more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Articulate 360
Articulate 360 review by Jamie D.
Jamie D.

"Best eLearning Development Suite Available"

What do you like best?

An entire eLearning suite at your finger tips. Mobile support has been refined in Storyline and redefined with Rise. Access to browser based development in Rise from any connected device. Articulate Review gives you the ability to share your project with colleagues before you publish to get feedback and make edits. The content library has a wide selection of stock images, videos and icons. Teams allows for the easy management of user license across the company. Updates are delivered seamlessly through the 360 launcher. Supports Tin Can/xAPI publishing.

What do you dislike?

The subscription pricing model was difficult to explain to the higher ups. It complicated the budget by having to account for an eLearning software license each year. As always, SCORM compatibility can be tricky... an update to Articulate or an update to the LMS can make things difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some may be scared away by the switch to a subscription pricing model. However, I believe Articulate has justified this with there expansive tool-set. The content library alone is worth several hundreds year year. You can rapidly design a responsive training module in minutes with Rise. This is one of the best additions to their previous offerings. Review makes it so easy to share your training with colleagues to comment on and make changes. It is solid from beginning to end.

We design the majority of eLearning in-house and we had been using Articulate Storyline 1 & 2 for several years. However, with the increased consumption of online learning using a mobile device, we were hoping Articulate would accommodate this... and they did. Articulate 360 is a complete suite of development tools that is fully mobile compatible. It allows us to expand our breath of design possibilities and create more engaging and effective content.

What Course Authoring solution do you use?

Articulate 360 review by Luke D.
Luke D.

"A good product with opportunities for budget savings."

What do you like best?

I think the best feature for me is the responsive authoring, in the past I have received multiple comments about not being able to read text on mobile devices, having this now responsive removes this issue, also being able to pinch zoom is a huge bonus!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike, however I don't see much opportunity for me to use the Preso tool, I think you can get a much better product using Storyline as the solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although there are some nice features in 360, the Storyline part is similar to SL2 just with some extra additions. If SL2 is working for you then maybe you don't need to switch yet, however I felt as a whole packate 360 offers a lot of what we were missing.

In the past I have received multiple comments about not being able to read text on mobile devices, having this now responsive removes this issue. Having the library has shown signs of reducing the graphics team involvement in development which is great on the budget, also time saving opportunities is in the storyboarding phase by simply taking images and asking for less bespoke options.

Articulate 360 review by Ryan P.
Ryan P.

"Better than I could have ever imagined..."

What do you like best?

Articulate has done it again with the release of Articulate 360. I love the addition of the Content Library, Rise, Peek, and Prezo, as well as the improvements made to Storyline 360, but my favorite feature is definitely Articulate Review-- Articulate's web-based content review tool. It is fast, hassle-free, and takes all of the guesswork out of the content review process (especially from a course versioning perspective).

What do you dislike?

It is hard to find something to dislike about Articulate 360, but if I were to offer two constructive suggestions, here's what I'd say:

1) Create tiered subscription models to allow users to save money by forgoing access to Studio 360 or Storyline 360 (if they prefer one or the other). These apps all work well together, but many of my eLearning colleagues prefer to use only one desktop app for all of their development needs. Consider offering one tier that only includes the Web tools ($500/year), one tier that includes Storyline OR Studio ($850/year), and one tier that includes all of the products ($1000/year).

2) Expand integrated support for Tin Can API within the entire suite of products to help move that technology forward. Adoption of Tin Can (or similar technologies) is critical for the future of the eLearning industry, but it's still not obvious how to send or receive statements to the LRS from within the Articulate suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait-- just jump. It's an incredible product at an incredible value.

I have one purpose at work-- to help remove barriers preventing the success of people in my organization. I look for pain, figure out why it exists, and develop strategies for mitigating that pain at the source.

I have been building eLearning for 4 years now, and my major goal has been to create learning solutions that actually deliver real results. Rather than asking the C-Suite what they want to teach employees, or what skills they think employees need to develop, I ask employees what kind of pain they are going through in their jobs. Many times, building a learning intervention is not the appropriate solution-- there is a breakdown of process or communication that should be addressed instead. But when the need for a learning intervention is identified, Articulate is the only software suite that I use to develop content.

Articulate 360 (and its predecessors) make it easier to build interactive eLearning courses quickly. The courseware has robust logic processing capabilities, and handles HD video magnificently. And with the introduction of the Content Library and Articulate Review, I am now saving hundreds of dollars per course in development time and content costs.

Articulate 360 review by Allison N.
Allison N.

"Promising new features in 360"

What do you like best?

I have been using Articulate products for years now, and I always tell folks that they are worth the price (usually as compared to Adobe Captivate). The user-friendliness and customer support are incredible. With 360, Articulate has stepped up their game and added some features that eLearning folks have been looking for. In particular, Review is a super handy app that makes the eLearning review process super simple.

What do you dislike?

This is still a new software so they are working out some kinks. That said, they are also listening to what users want and are making some great changes incredibly rapidly. The new pricing structure could be a heftier burden than it was before, especially for independent contractors, small biz, and education.

I create eLearning as part of the services my team offers faculty in a higher ed setting. We find that this product is incredibly flexible and allows us to quickly and easily produce the pieces we need.

Articulate 360 review by Michael J.
Michael J.

"Articulate 360 shows a lot of potential to be a game changer for e-learning development"

What do you like best?

With Articulate 360, I have access to the entire suite of Articulate software, plus the addition of two new screen-casting tools and four new web-based tools. Everything is packaged as part of a subscription model, which is similar to the approach that Adobe took with the Creative Cloud suite of tools—the benefit being access to regular updates which come with both minor bug fixes and major feature enhancements. It'll take some time for our existing processes to take full advantage of the full suite, but I like what I've seen thus far!

What do you dislike?

The lack of a'la carte customization for the subscription, and the fact that it is lumped into a single annual payment is a little tough to swallow. We don't really have a frequent use for Studio, and have only used Replay a handful of times in the past—so having them lumped in with the rest of the suite won't entirely make sense for every user. Hopefully this will change in the future where we can create our own bundles/plans that maximize ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely would recommend Articulate 360, but only with a few caveats. At the time of this review, the software is still pretty new and is working through a series of bugs—I suspect largely from the move away from being reliant on Flash, and moving towards better HTML5 support. With that said, if you're looking to move to Articulate 360, do your due diligence and test existing courseware thoroughly—especially any that was primarily used on devices that supported the previous Flash default of SL2.

There's no doubt that Articulate is dedicated to supporting their users with the new tool and fixing any issues that are reported, but we've found that the switch is not without a few growing pains.

Collaboration in various stages of the e-learning development process has been a challenge in the past. Articulate 360 is positioned to help make it easier for developers, SMEs, and Stakeholders to collaborate in ways that weren't previously possible—all in a self-contained ecosystem.

The Content Library is also poised to make the multimedia sourcing process much simpler by reducing the need for expensive stock media subscriptions/credits on 3rd party sites. There will be new characters, templates, and images added constantly—accessed from within the software and doesn't require licensing or attribution.

Articulate 360 review by Destery H.
Destery H.

"Articulate 360 Covers all Your Bases for eLearning Development"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of tools available for development , support, and delivery are great. I think the biggest win for Articulate in the past and now with 360 is the ease of use and small learning curve of the Articulate products. You can be up and running in minutes with their software. Very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

As of right now there is nothing I find distressing about Articulate 360. The only item I would have liked to see different is a monthly option for payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your looking for an all in one solution to your eLearning development needs Articulate has put together a product that covers that well.

We are always looking for a more effective solution for our eLearning development. When you factor in mobile devices ,different screen sizes, and all of the tools needed to develop, review, and deliver this in the end it can be difficult. With Articulate 360 we can have our customers review projects with their cloud options, no more google docs commenting or word docs with comments needing to be consolidated. With Storyline 360 projects can be started quicker the templates form their content library make getting up and running and editing faster especially for quick projects. With the responsive design aspects in Rise and Storyline we are excited for the content to be more fluid on all screens, including mobile devices as we start to explore that space more.

Articulate 360 review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"Articulate 360 - Using the Software with HealthStream HLC"

What do you like best?

Publishing, with some of Articulate's competitors, can be challenging in HealthStream's HLC. I can safely say that the update to Articulate Storyline and Studio, now known as Articulate 360, work as expected - flawlessly. The fact that both Studio and Storyline are merged into one product suite was a great decision - wish that it had happened when Storyline was first launched in 2012. But, now with the integration, I get access to an amazing Content library that, well, isn't matched anywhere. The characters have a new, diverse feel and include a more professional illustrated option (enhances the previous cartoon-like characters). And, if you're limited to HealthStream's HLC, you'll go crazy over the amount of medical characters!

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. I was fortunate enough to beta test Articulate 360, so I was just frothing to get my hands on the release so that I could immediately use the new features in current course designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone using HealthStream (LMS) HLC will be THRILLED to have this product in their repertoire.

Sometimes, you just don't have time to mess with Action Script - so, bubbye Captivate. Adobe is no longer the only player on the field with mobile publishing options. So sad (not really). Articulate 360 is EVERYTHING you need (with the exception of a photo editing software) to produce interactive and engaging eLearning.

Articulate 360 review by Veronica B.
Veronica B.

"Articulate 360: I'm in love!"

What do you like best?

Articulate 360 gives me all the tools I need to produce quality e-learning for my various clients. Storyline 360, its flagship tool has upped the ante with HTML5-only publishing, touch screen gestures, responsive player, and much more.

Tools like Review and Content Library improve my workflow incredibly.

Rise looks set to be the next big thing in browser-authoring tools, producing super good-looking e-learning that is FULLY responsive.

Love the frequent updates too... ten thumbs up from me!

What do you dislike?

Being now a subscription-based product, some people may benefit from monthly payments rather than the current yearly payment. I'd like to see monthly payments available and a discount for those who want to pay yearly :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended.

My productivity has increased; this means that I can produce better e-learning on the same budget. My clients are happy, so I'm happy.

Articulate 360 review by John D.
John D.

"Limited functions; inferior to competitors"

What do you like best?

It's another tool to provide online content to students, but doesn't do anything that most Learning Management Systems don't already offer within their menus.

What do you dislike?

Too few selections for what you can upload or link to; clunky main screen won't allow you to add content to already created courses (you can only add content to courses that have not yet been named/created); other issues involving fluidity. Moreover, it does nothing that other competitor products don't already do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like a really slick product at the outset, but once you're inside it, it fails to meet classroom and educator needs.

I don't know that we've solved any problems using this software. It offers a good backup to Blackboard or Canvas for content, but isn't really doing anything innovative.

Articulate 360 review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Versatile"

What do you like best?

Storyline 360 and Articulate Review. There is so much you can do with this tool. From assessments, scenarios, to importing powerpoints, etc. It's easier to make things fun and interactive. Articulate offers free webinars with tips and tricks and best practices. They have great resources and templates to choose from too.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is how robust the tool is. I know that I am not using it to its fullest. I am a new user and still learning what can be done within it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend going through their trainings and free webinars. There is so much you can do with this tool.

We are using 360 to as our authoring tool for training courses. It allows for easy design, assessment, and publishing in our LMS.

Articulate 360 review by Przemyslaw H.
Przemyslaw H.

"Great package of e-learning tools"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Articulate 360 is taking care of the whole process of creating e-learning content. From content creation tools (Storyline, Studio, Rise, Peek) to high-quality media library and tools helping to communicate with your client). In one move you get all that good things. Second thing ist that finally it is responsive and you can create content for mobile learning.

What do you dislike?

Only one thing added to Interactive objects is Dial nothing more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are planning to create mobile learning in your organization you have to switch to Storyline 360. Take a look on Rise as a way to prepare rapid elearning with a twist. As always Articulate offers full options trial so you can test their software before you decide to buy it.

Creating e-learning content for my company.

Articulate 360 review by Todd W.
Todd W.

"Accessible and engaging!"

What do you like best?

**REVIEW BASED ON USE OF ARTICULATE 360 TRIAL. FULL VERSION IS IN THE PROCESS OF BEING APPROVED FOR PURCHASE**

First and foremost, Articulate 360 makes creating content that is accessible to everyone easy. Our organisation prides itself on making learning accessible to not only our staff, but also the clients that we assist and Articulate 360 has really improved how we do this.

The ability to publish for a wide variety of devices also increases the delivery of learning to our lawyers when doing outreach in remote areas.

What do you dislike?

I've never been a fan of the subscription based model, but as I am already using it for the Adobe Suite it wasn't too hard to switch to.

With some of our restrictions on the network I have had installation and update issues, but they have been resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial version a go. It retains the simplicity of Storyline 2, and offers some extra reviewing and publishing features that were missing.

As mentioned previously, Articulate 360 retains it's easy design ability, whilst offering a far superior accessibility than it's predecessor.

Review makes the feedback process easier, and assists with our A.D.D.I.E approach greatly and the customer service for the product is fantastic, as is the helpful community.

At present, my trial of the product has expired and I am awaiting approval of my request to purchase the full version soon.

Articulate 360 review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Wonderful user friendly e-learning content authoring system."

What do you like best?

I use articulate to develop e-learning content. I have used Rise as a particularly user friendly part of articulate that took me literally no time to learn and I am able to produce high quality, web based training in a very small amount of time in comparison to other authoring tools I have used. The best thing about Articulate is how easy it is to use. Especially Rise, but also the other components of the tool are extremely intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Through Rise training can be sent out via web without an LMS, can't track participation. Would love to be able to upload to Articulate 360 but that feature is not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is much easier than other content development tools I've used.

Developing e-learning content.

Articulate 360 review by Piotr P.
Piotr P.

"Smooth support through the whole process "

What do you like best?

First of all i love the easines of use. The whole package is now one stop shop for all that you may do in elearning. it is a perfect tool for the new starters and more advanced elearning developers.

What I really love is the face that I can exaplain how to use it in a day.

What do you dislike?

I do not like small bugs of the first released versions and the fact that it is not so easy to transfer advanced components between scenes and projects. This is what I really like in Adobe Captivate. But c'mon there is always something that you do not like.

For me the best thing in Articulate 360 is a rapid ramp-up and powerpoint like style of the software. I am implementing this very often and I can recommend it to anyone.

The biggest benefit in the newest version is the Review that supports receiving feedback.

Articulate 360 review by Mary C.
Mary C.

"Articulate360 is great for teams! "

What do you like best?

I have long been a fan girl of Articulate's products, but am quite impressed with Articulate360. I love the ease of Rise, the content library, and the new-to-Articulate review aspects of the subscription. The subscription isn't cheap (see below), but with the constant updates, content library additions and the much-needed ability to publish to a variety of outputs and responsive design, I feel like my team is getting our money's worth out of it.

What do you dislike?

It's not inexpensive and I would think, prohibitively so for a freelancer/solo practitioner. I don't like how you must have an Articulate ID to collaborate on course content in review - most of my technical SMEs have no interest in getting one so that's a barrier to its use.

Rapid course development, access to a content library so we have professional looking templates, responsive design for mobile.

Articulate 360 review by Ben S.
Ben S.

"Fantastic progress, from a brand supporting the community"

What do you like best?

Expands on the offering, creating an overall suite of features and potential. For example, the content library lets you grab media where you needn't worry about royalties and searching endlessly.

Allows for constant upgrades and improves to each component of the software. This is a growing suite and updates are released regularly.

Unlocks potential for greater and more in-depth solutions, rather than standalone content. For example, object collision allows for game creation.

Addresses QA issues, with the fantastic review feature. You can see exactly what and when the reviewer is experiencing issues.

What do you dislike?

Just released, so still a few things to iron out.

Price point is high for freelancers, but hopefully this will be addressed.

Not the ground breaking update to Storyline 2 that I expected, but this is NOT Storyline 3, so I'm happy with this.

Studio and Replay seem a bit unnecessary now and could perhaps take efforts away from the more useful components of the suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess whether you need the full suite before you commit.

Within the company I work for, we have been long time users of Storyline 2 and produce a large proportion of our content within it.

Now with Articulate 360, we can expand on our offerings and reduce our reliance on the Adobe suite.

Unfortunately, it has not been rolled out yet and is still in the testing phase. I do however use this personally as a freelancer.

I was lucky enough to Beta test the 360 software suite and rated it highly. I use this to develop a wide variety of content, typically using Storyline for more traditional courses and Rise for interactive websites and infographics.

When we need support, we find searching the community to be very effective and, if required, the customer service team are second to none.

Articulate 360 review by John H.
John H.

"Mixed bag of software"

What do you like best?

The fact that Storyline is now responsive is a step in the right direction and also having Rise as a 'Mobile first' option can be handy.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure that the change in business model will work for all the long standing Storyline 2 users as you cannot convert 360 to 2. I think Storyline 360 will have glitches for still a few months yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would possibly wait to see what improvements are made to Storyline 360 and also what new content/functions are added to Rise as this is quite basic at the moment.

The main benefit will come with the responsiveness of Storyline 360. We have a long standing usage of Articulate Storyline 2 as our main authoring tool of choice and so we are reviewing internally over a period as to whether this will be the right move to make due to the new annual cost of using the software.

Articulate 360 review by Brett R.
Brett R.

"Articulate Ups Its Game"

What do you like best?

I've been a user of Storyline since the beta for version 1 and it just keeps getting better and better. Now they've upped the game by adding a suite of tools. Two of my favorites are Rise, the fully responsive design tool and Review that streamlines the whole review process between developers and subject matter experts.

The fact that updates can come more quickly (and have already) is sweet!

What do you dislike?

There is no ala carte licensing is probably my biggest issue. While all of the products in the suite are great it would be great if you could pick and choose to meet your needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There's a lot to see here. If you are looking for PowerPoint-based tools you get the full Studio experience. For more sophisticated slide based development there is Storyline 360. Rise is still an early product but is beautifully done and received its first upgrade just today. Review looks like it could be a huge hit greatly simplifying the development and review process. And then there is Preso and Peek.

And an important note for Mac users: since Rise and Review are cloud based they no longer require Windows.

There are two things I especially value with this package. One is the ability to create responsive designs with Rise (and the responsive player with Storyline/Studio) and the other is the streamlined development and review process that Review brings.

Articulate 360 review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Articulate is Moving in the Right Direction with 360"

What do you like best?

The ability to for people to review the CBTs and leave contents without needing a copy of the development software. The ability to preview how the content will look in mobile is a plus.

What do you dislike?

The yearly subscription fee is one reason my employer is staying with Storyline 2; a one and done payment instead of a subscription.

Articulate 360 publishes content with a different file name than previously used. To use Articulate 360, I would have to go into the LMS and change the link to EVERY eLearning we have if we converted them into Articulate 360.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is a great support community with Articulate. They are very responsive to questions on the forum and the user community is very supportive with questions/advice.

I think Articulate 360 is a great tool for someone who is starting to get into eLearning development and does not have a technical background.

I enjoyed using the free trial but because my employer is not willing to pay the subscription fee, so since I won't be developing content in it, it won't solve any problems.

However, if someone is just getting into eLearning development, Articulate 360 is a great place to start. A user is able to develop rich content without having a highly technical background. It is very user friendly and comes with several template to help get people started.

Articulate 360 review by Rick J.
Rick J.

"Articulate 360 is good, but my company cannot use it"

What do you like best?

Everything is stored under one roof, so to speak, just like the Adobe Creative Cloud. The additions of Review and Rise are fantastic. There is a wide selection of pre-made templates for the type of user who needs inspiration, or who might just be starting with Articulate. The ability to preview what your work will look like on a tablet, smartphone, or computer is awesome!

What do you dislike?

I dislike the yearly subscription. It's too expensive for my company. I used 360 for the entire 30 day free trial to see if I could justify the purchase, but I cannot. First, we wouldn't even be able to use Rise because it does not publish to the typical "index_LMS.html" format that we use for our LMS. Second, Rise is not completely compatible with Internet Explorer 11, which is what our company uses. Our company will not be changing browsers any time soon. Third, while Review is a nice addition, it still doesn't solve the biggest complaint from our SMEs. They want a copy of the eLearning that is editable. This option still does not exist with the new Articulate 360. Lastly, no major upgrades were made to SL. There is the addition of "dials", but nothing else that pushes me to Articulate 360.

I absolutely enjoyed the 30 day free trial, and I wish I could use Articulate 360 going forward, but there are too many reasons why it won't work for our company. I cannot justify the cost. We will wait for Storyline 3 in 2017.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using the free trial version before jumping in. Articulate is heading in the right direction with 360, but it's geared towards a specific audience. Unfortunately, my company cannot purchase 360 because there are items that would not be compatible with our LMS.

Overall, though, Articulate is a great company and they have a great staff. I'm amazed at how much free information is available on eLearning Heroes. If Articulate 360 does not meet your needs, be sure to look at Storyline 2. My company is going to stay with SL 2 until the next version, SL 3, is available in 2017.

Since our company will not be purchasing it, we are not solving any problems. However, I do see a huge benefit with Articulate Review. The fact that you can share a test link with as many people as you want, and then they can go in and make comments directly to the eLearning course is a great feature. It speeds up the SME review process.

Also, with Rise, users now have the ability to create some more customized eLearning courses that do not look like the traditional eLearning course, if that makes sense. Interactivity can be taken to a whole new level.

Articulate 360 review by Nick E.
Nick E.

"Articulate Does it Again"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, graphic design capability, animations, review ease and efficiency, you name it, Articulate has included it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike here. I wouldn't mind if it were a little less expensive, but as it is, it's priced appropriately.

I'd like to be able to export courses as MP4 files, as well. Realize that would be a shift, but would save a lot of time for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hands down, the best tool on the market for rapid e-learning development. Stop looking at other tools now, you're wasting your time.

Lots of scalable training for the entire state of Florida. Challenging the norm of what "good" looks like for training.

Articulate 360 review by Nathan M.
Nathan M.

"Great tool and almost too many options. "

What do you like best?

The great thing about Articulate is that it is very flexible and you have a lot of options to develop e-learning materials. The access to templates, photos, and videos all help you create great projects. Articulate Review makes the review process much more straightforward and quicker.

What do you dislike?

There are occasional bugs in complex projects which causes completion and scoring problems in my LMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It requires a good amount of training to learn all the different tools and capabilities of the platform. Be ready to learn. It can do a lot. The Articulate Review platform also makes collaboration easy.

Development of interactive video-based exercises and exams for e-learning courses.

Articulate 360 review by Valorie E.
Valorie E.

"Articulate 360 is the only authoring tool you need!"

What do you like best?

It has everything. Storyline let's you create beautiful e-learning courses and is very user-friendly, Rise let's you create quick and simple courses, Replay gives you screencasting abilities. But, what really puts it over the top is that Review, which allows you to collaborate with other workers or with SMEs, and is really an invaluable tool.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

360 includes just about everything, so rather than purchasing several products that do the same thing, this one is one product that does everything.

I am able to create better looking courses in a shorter amount of time.

Articulate 360 review by User in Higher Education

"Articulate 360 Meets Customers' Needs"

What do you like best?

Articulate 360 is very user-friendly and easy to use. I would recommend this to any instructional designer who is looking for quick and easy course creation.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet. After using Lectora, Articulate 360 is like using Microsoft PowerPoint or Word. I love the characters and poses you can use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to easily and quickly design online courses, Articulate 360 is the way to go. There are numerous videos on YouTube and in Lynda.com to watch and learn. Their website has wonderful tutorials as well.

Customers want more interaction, better user-experience, and feedback. These are all easy to do with Articulate 360. Users want more interactions and decision-making scenarios. They love the new look and feel of the courses.

Articulate 360 review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great next step for the Articulate product family"

What do you like best?

Storyline 360 and the Studio 360 apps are solid upgrades over the previous version. The ability to publish to HTML5 only (emphasis on "only") provides a level of future-proofing lacking in the previous versions. The responsive display abilities are great, too. What really sets 360 apart from its predecessors, though, are a) the abundance of free online content, including characters and templates, and b) the web-based review tool. I can't overstate how much the online review tool has helped us.

What do you dislike?

My primary complaint is the way the software is packaged. It has it's own installer and launcher, and that makes it more difficult to handle for large-scale corporate clients. It's doable, but it requires a of extra work. I also wish that full-on responsive design was offered in Storyline 360, but I understand both the business and technical reasons that it isn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take some time to get used to using the new tools in Articulate 360, not just Storyline and the Studio elements. Also, poke around through all of the free content available.

First, the ability to publish just to HTML5 means we don't have to rely on Flash. That's a big deal. Second, the online review tool has vastly improved the process by which we gather feedback on courses from subject matter experts.

Articulate 360 review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"Articulate 360 is the future of e-learning development"

What do you like best?

What I love about Articulate 360 is that is contains all of the programs and resources I need to create e-learning content. The Articulate 360 ecosystem includes nearly everything type of program to fit my needs. If I'm looking to create a responsive e-learning course, I can use Rise. If I'm looking to get edits from my subject matter experts, I can send them a link with Articulate Review. The list goes on and on.

What do you dislike?

I can' really think of anything yet. Articulate 360 includes everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Articulate 360 is the best suite out there!

Trying to find the right tools to fit my e-learning needs. Articulate 360 includes all of the tools I need.

Articulate 360 review by Marti S.
Marti S.

"This program is a complete package of everything that the user needs to do the job. "

What do you like best?

The program is a complete package and offers a number of items that are not available in a single software package. I participated in the test for this product during beta. We have not purchased the program because we already own Storyline 1 and 2, and Articulate Studio and many of the components. This does offer some unique and new updates that would be an asset to any company designing e-learning.

What do you dislike?

Annual renew costs, although I know that most software is going this route. As a small company, because of the annual cost it is not in my budget.

E-learning for employees that are decentralized.

Articulate 360 review by Ashley C.
Ashley C.

"Articulate 360 is a one-stop shop!"

What do you like best?

Articulate 360 provides you with a heavy hitting suite of e-learning development tools, leaving very little reason for you to need to go elsewhere for your project development!

Articulate Review is a game-changer when it comes to client reviews, the content library is an enormous time saver, and I love having access to all of the Articulate tools in one handy spot.

What do you dislike?

The majority of apps are still not available for Mac OS natively, but I'm sure it's on their radar for future development.

I'm in the business of building high-quality training solutions, and Articulate 360 streamlines my process allowing me to easily do my job.

Articulate 360 review by Tim H.
Tim H.

"Storyline 360 Excellent eLearning development tool"

What do you like best?

The improvements to the HTML publishing are great. The responsive design is perfect for the changing devices used in my service. Review allows us to share content with SME;s for feedback with excellent collaborative discussions.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the bundling of lower level software like Presenter in the same package for a single user. That user is either capable of higher leverl development or not. To include the powerpoint based Presenter package seems odd.

We are continuing on with our development of eLEarning for paramedics. The HTML5 and responsive design are making this easier. The Review aspect is one of my favorites.

Articulate 360 review by Alison W.
Alison W.

"Articulate has brought the future forward"

What do you like best?

A strong product has been strengthened. Articulate have moved their tools to the cloud. Once you are a subscriber you no longer have to wait or pay for upgrades. I also love the additional tools they have developed - a content library for professional templates, Review to make the reveiw process seamless and Rise, a completely new tool to create a different type of learning.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Storyline 360 ran on a Mac

Articulate gives access to a professional suite of tools and resources, allowing a small team with limited resources to create highly professional elearning.

Articulate 360 review by Jackie V.
Jackie V.

"Articulate 360 Has Everything I Need!"

What do you like best?

I love all of the new tools, especially Articulate Review, and the fact that everything integrates beautifully online.

What do you dislike?

Not much! They've gone to a subscription model, but that works well for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Articulate has done an incredibly impressive job of developing an integrated solution that makes developing training, which can be an enormously complex process, as smooth and simple as possible for developers and subject matter experts at nearly any skill level.

It's definitely solving the problem of how to quickly and easily create beautiful mobile learning experiences and helps team members provide feedback on projects.

Articulate 360 review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent tool"

What do you like best?

360 is such a great improvement over Storyline2. I highly recommend it. Excellent changes in the review process.

What do you dislike?

I wish the review of slides would have an option for 3 or 5 slides at a time instead of the whole scene. I also wish I could open more than one file without starting a new session

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes! get it!

web based training and online activities.

Articulate 360 review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Certain features are great"

What do you like best?

I’ve used storyline and rise in the 360 suite. Storyline is not very user friendly, although students really enjoy the finished product. Rise is a bit more useable, but we have not had much experience with our students using the finished product.

What do you dislike?

Storyline is not very intuitive and tutorials are lacking on educating how to actually create products. Rise is more user friendly, but lacks in the overall customization and interactive features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for a significant amount of training time.

We are creating interactive presentations and assignments for online courses. Students really like these and it helps with retention rates and grades.

Articulate 360 review by Rhoda W.
Rhoda W.

"would be great if available for macs"

What do you like best?

clean UI's, modern and fresh look, available on cloud

What do you dislike?

only Rise is available for Macs because it's on the cloud. the rest of the products require PCs or a PC environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mac friendly. More flexibility in Rise.

streamlined, collaborative learning designs. Collaboration and file-sharing in Rise is nice

Articulate 360 review by Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

"Great piece of software!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use if you've come from PowerPoint. Also love the accessibility of Rise.

What do you dislike?

Quite expensive compared to other solutions.

Creating eLearning materials.

Articulate 360 review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"Now the only rapid e-learning tool I need"

What do you like best?

Seamless scaling across devices, large and growing content library, still exceedingly easy to use, full access to all products in one convenient subscription model.

What do you dislike?

A bit resource intensive, grinds my 32-bit work computer to a halt, limited video editing functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for the premier rapid e-learning tool on the market, look no further.

Developing training, simulations, regulatory compliance programs.

Articulate 360 review by Kristen N.
Kristen N.

"360 is amazing!"

What do you like best?

With each update and release Articulate learns, grows, and surprises! Review is probably my new favorite because it simplifies customer and SME review process which ultimately makes them much happier! Thank you, thank you, thank you Articulate! Job well done.

What do you dislike?

Not enough time in the day to play and explore the new additions!

Designing training for a medical software copmany

Articulate 360 review by Michelle L. W.
Michelle L. W.

"Just what I was looking for!"

What do you like best?

Rise is exactly what we were looking for in a mobile responsive development tool that allows us to quickly and easily create great content

What do you dislike?

There are some kinks but I'm confident Articulate will work those out over time.

Mobile responsiveness is a huge need for my clients.

Articulate 360 review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"An all around experience"

What do you like best?

Rise - being able to develop rapidly. And the content library helps to create quality content, without the need for character packs etc

What do you dislike?

Not being able to independently host content on an ipad. And paying a subscription for software (not owning it)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the previous version before committing to a subscription

Continuing to innovate with elearning content, in terms of design and content. 360 provides more resources to help do that.

Learning about Articulate 360?

* We monitor all Articulate 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.