Articulate

Articulate is a London based digital agency specializing in design, development and strategy.

Work for Articulate?

Learning about Articulate?

Articulate Reviews

Showing 2 Articulate reviews
Articulate review by <span>Haley N.</span>
Haley N.

Articulate 360

What do you like best?

I am fairly new to the E-Learning world, so my favorite feature on Articulate 360 is "Rise." This is a program that allows you to build content via your web browser from some easy to use templates. It's super easy and basic, which is good for me.

What do you dislike?

At first, I could not Use Storyline 360 or Studio 360, or really any of the desktop apps on Articulate because the software was too large for my computer. It downloaded fine, but every time I opened it and tried to do ANYTHING it would crash my computer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Articulate
Articulate review by Executive Sponsor in Research
Executive Sponsor in Research

Articulate provides top quality software for e-teaching and training

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and learn, has a good usability, and makes teaching/training fun (if still not effortless).

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have is that the software is only available for Windows, so I have to cage it into a VM on macOS X.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Learning about Articulate?

* We monitor all Articulate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.