Articulate

3.8

Articulate is a London based digital agency specializing in design, development and strategy.

Work for Articulate?

Learning about Articulate?

Articulate Reviews

Showing 3 Articulate reviews
Articulate review by Haley N.
Haley N.

"Articulate 360"

What do you like best?

I am fairly new to the E-Learning world, so my favorite feature on Articulate 360 is "Rise." This is a program that allows you to build content via your web browser from some easy to use templates. It's super easy and basic, which is good for me.

What do you dislike?

At first, I could not Use Storyline 360 or Studio 360, or really any of the desktop apps on Articulate because the software was too large for my computer. It downloaded fine, but every time I opened it and tried to do ANYTHING it would crash my computer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Articulate
Articulate review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

"Excellent software for building e-Learning material"

What do you like best?

Simple to use - we had junior members of staff producing great output with ease and minimal training.

What do you dislike?

Not a cheap product - Storyline incurred a subscription cost over and above the basic Articulate 360 package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strongly recommend Articulate - if your business has the budget for this.

What Graphic Design Services solution do you use?

Articulate review by Executive Sponsor in Research
Executive Sponsor in Research

"Articulate provides top quality software for e-teaching and training"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and learn, has a good usability, and makes teaching/training fun (if still not effortless).

What do you dislike?

The main issue I have is that the software is only available for Windows, so I have to cage it into a VM on macOS X.

There are not enough reviews of Articulate for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Articulate?

* We monitor all Articulate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.