What do you like best?
- It's compatible with my Wacom tablet
- It has a good variety of tools to choose from
- The tracing feature for creating electronic images from already made art is SUPER helpful and might be my favorite part of the program
- You can create stencils from your images
- Exporting is easy
What do you dislike?
- It's very basic
- The layout isn't appealing to me, but that's subjective
- It's certainly no photoshop and the tool options are pretty varied, but lacking in a lot of places. In a weird way, it reminds me of an older, toned down Kid Pix.
Recommendations to others considering the product
Check into all the versions available before settling on one. They have sales frequently as well, so see what their deals are around the holidays before buying it immediately.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I just use this program on the side for some design work on Redbubble and other online retailer sites and for transferring drawings I've done into a digital form. If you buy a Wacom tablet, ArtRage Studio often comes with it and that's what I've used—so I can't necessarily speak for new versions.