Whether you’re between meetings or in line for a latte, use Asana to quickly capture tasks, to-dos, reminders, and ideas. Get updates from coworkers, organize tasks and projects for work, or manage your to-do list for the day. With Asana’s mobile app, you can stay on top of your work from anywhere. Oh, and did we mention it’s free to download and use?
QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO
- Add a task for to-dos, reminders, ideas, and requests— before you forget
- See your work to-do list in your “My Tasks” view
- Create projects to organize your tasks in lists or boards
- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks
- Comment on tasks from anywhere to clarify instructions or ask questions
ASANA MOBILE + WEB WORK TOGETHER
- Changes made in Asana’s mobile app will immediately appear in the web app
- No signal? No problem. Take actions when you’re offline, like creating a task, and updates will sync in Asana when you are back online.
TRACK AND ORGANIZE YOUR WORK
- View and organize your work task list every time you open Asana
- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout
- Complete tasks on the go and notify your team that your work is finished
- Search across all of your work to find the information you need quickly
- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen with the Asana widget
- See projects you access frequently in one list
COMMUNICATE WITH COWORKERS IN ASANA
- Use conversations to share announcements with your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a task
- Get notifications in Inbox about the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following
- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or comment directly from Inbox
FREE SIGN-UP AND UNLIMITED USAGE
- Add tasks, projects, teams, files, and up to 15 people for free.
- Upgrade to Asana Premium for advanced features and more people.
Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work and get results. From tasks and projects to conversations and notifications, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish. It’s simple to get started, but powerful enough to run your entire business. And it’s free.Asana is recommended for work with G Suite.Key features:QUICKLY UPDATE & ADD YOUR WORK ON THE GO- Create tasks, to-dos, reminders, and requests from anywhere in the app (or from your home screen, with the widget)- Create projects to organize your tasks as lists or boards- Add due dates, assignees, followers, details, and files to your tasks- Comment on tasks from anywhereTRACK ALL OF YOUR WORK- View and organize your task list every time you open Asana- See your Favorites and your full list of teams and projects- Add tasks to projects to break down your work in a list or board layout - Swipe to quickly complete tasks and notify your team that your work is finished- Search across all of your work to find the info you need quickly- Add your My Tasks or project lists to your home screen, with the Asana widgetCOMMUNICATE IN ASANA- Use conversations to make announcements to your team, ask a question in a project, or comment on a single task- Get notifications in Inbox about only the projects, tasks, and conversations you’re following- Send a teammate a quick reply with a like or a comment directly from InboxFREE UNLIMITED USAGE- Add tasks, projects, comments, conversations, and attachments for free—for teams up to 15 people- Track your work on Android, even when you're offline.Your use of this app is subject to the Asana Terms of Service, which can be found at https://asana.com/terms