(3,619)

Asana helps teams manage and coordinate their work by making plans, processes, and responsibilities clear.

Work for Asana?

Learning about Asana?

Asana Reviews

Ask Asana a Question
Showing 3,618 Asana reviews
Asana review by Elysia V.
Elysia V.

"Asana"

What do you like best?

Asana is my go-to application for Project Management. I have many clients and I am able to functionally organize them and schedule our tasks. I am able to bring each organization into my Asana separately so that my clients can use the application as well.

Asana is easy enough to use. Many of my clients are not tech savvy yet, feel comfortable using the app. There is also a great integration with Gmail as well as a Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The integration with Gmail takes some getting used to. It can be clunky and if you forget a step, it will not save to the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials, especially when migrating from another project management tool.

Project and Task organization. Nothing slips through the cracks as long as each item is scheduled and assigned correctly.

Communications with clients remain in each task so things don't get lost in email strings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Asana
Asana review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Collect your projects and improve the coordination of your teams"

What do you like best?

The user interface has a great design and is oriented and structured to facilitate communication between the different users that are integrated within the platform. This structured design is present in elements that highlight the relevant sections with colors, the specification of subtasks or the table and calendar views. All this facilitates navigation through Asana.

The objectives, tasks and storage of projects are very simple to perform. All this is easily integrated into this software and allows you to have control over those elements managing any progress or modification through the notifications and schemes within the platform.

What do you dislike?

It would be good if an indicator of the progress on the tasks and objectives was included in Asana, so that we can know at each moment how each of the projects we are carrying out is progressing.

Like any large program, it also has a medium-high level of learning. It is necessary to read both the introductory aids and the tutorials to understand the operation of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organizing projects in a traditional way is quite complicated, since it requires a lot of time and meetings. With Asana you save that time, improve communication between the teams and also take more control over the objectives and tasks of your projects, so I think it is a good tool to save time.

Coordinating teams and projects is what we do mainly within our company with Asana. We can add users, teams, tasks and objectives within the system and thus we have a clear visualization of what we want to accomplish in those projects. At the same time, we can also be informed of any changes with the notifications and review the calendar to see how the objectives are.

The communication between the users and teams of our company has also improved, since we do not waste time coordinating live meetings to set the objectives and know the deadlines of the projects, we do it all through Asana.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Asana review by Cinthia G.
Cinthia G.

"It's a website where you can post tasks and others can comment and view them"

What do you like best?

We use it for our weekly staff meetings. All our Project Managers have a column with their names and the projects they are working on as tasks on their columns. We like it alot because as the Project Managers type in their progress, the business Owner gets an email with those comments and he is able to keep in touch with all projects across the board.

What do you dislike?

Asana is not cheap for what it is. Anyone that has a Google account and uses all the apps that come with it knows that you can come up with something similar for free. The difference with Asana is that when users comment on tasks, the people "following" the task get notified.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use Word docs for meeting notes, switch to Asana. No need for Word docs in this century.

My business relies on Microsoft heavily so before I was brought on board, the company was using a MS Word doc where we would type in our progress on each task. It's was boring to use and only one person can make edits at a time. With Asana, as the meeting is taking place, users comment on the tasks before it's their turn to be called about progress on the project that person is working on.

Asana review by Diego C.
Diego C.

"Develop your activities and projects in a practical way"

What do you like best?

Asana is a very good platform in which I can upload activities and projects to share with my team, its interface in general is good and it has all the tools in sight, I can have a calendar where I have all my tasks and I can also assign tasks and track them.

What do you dislike?

It has a free version, however, it is very limited in terms of options and features, as its interface is lacking in personalization and finally I would like to be able to edit the images that I add to the cards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Asana for any type of business or company since it has everything necessary to work more productively.

In the development department, the use of Asana is very important, since with it we can focus on the tasks that are really important, as well as allowing me to direct my team so that they finish their work on time.

Asana review by Sarah C.
Sarah C.

"Asana is one of the best apps I've used for team task management and collaboration"

What do you like best?

The best part is that it's easy to use. There is virtually no learning curve and I've been able to train my team to use it and I love that it sends notifications via email when something has happened. This and google calendar are my life. There is also the ability to sync with my google calendar so I can see what I need to do when I check my calendar. I just upgraded to the premium plan and I am able to now set start dates as well as dependant tasks. This is the best part about upgrading.

What do you dislike?

I think it would be great if we could have the ability to switch between board view or list view in projects. That's it, other than that I love everything about it! Maybe also having a cheaper plan for just single users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use Asana! It's changed the way I run my business. It's easy to search through

I am now able to keep track of my projects and assign tasks to my team. I don't have to dig through emails to see what's been done or hasn't. My team can also see what's going on. It's been a lifesaver to be able to keep track of everything.

Asana review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"A great team hub for most of my collaborative work activities"

What do you like best?

It's easy to set up projects and tasks in Asana. The control panel has bright colors and is engaging to use overall. The various progress meters motivate me and the people I collaborate with to get things done and marked and completed. Getting started with Asana didn't take long at all. I was able to get my account set up and connected with my group within an hour. Using the buttons and cards to update projects is very smooth and not too technical for me. There are also loads of templates geared towards very common field-specific projects.

What do you dislike?

There are certain projects that have taken us a long time to set up. For more advanced project specification and configurations, we have to dig around for further information and do some trial and error to make things fit the way we needed. So basically, I don't feel it will always work so well out of the box for absolutely every business or creative project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana works great on its own for many business and creative projects, but you should definitely explore the many extensions that are offered to further your use of the platform. You can also integrate it with popular cloud-based software like CRM and online storage accounts.

Asana keeps everyone abreast of project activities and status updates. We can get a quick glance at everything that's going and what needs to be done. For me, it has greatly reduced lots of the stress that I once had when I would jot project notes down and email information around to different team members. The Asana system keeps everyone more on the same page and serves as a hub for documents and files related to our projects.

Asana review by THOMAS K.
THOMAS K.

"We love using Asana, as it helps us the most !"

What do you like best?

Asana is the best bug tracking and project management tool out there in the market, it has a lot of features including the AI based prediction system which allows us to predict the future timeline of the project using the existing data. The other most thing which we loved is the UI and the reminder system in which the user can get real time notification about his/her project trends. Also a lot of developer efforts can be reduced using Asana.

What do you dislike?

The plan and the billing system is a bit complicated as it required a lot of expertise to use. Please fix it and make them simple to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please ensure that your support them is the best, I have faced difficulties in convincing my issues to them. Please rectify them asap.

We are hosting all our projects on Asana as it helps us to manage and monitor them more easily and effectively. Asana helps us in reducing our human resource utilization in each project there by increasing our profit margin.

Asana review by Carlos M.
Carlos M.

"Asana is undoubtedly an excellent tool for managing projects. "

What do you like best?

Asana is an excellent platform for managing business processes. In this sense, it allows us to capture each process, map it, and review its life cycle completely. We like your project cost tracking, its usability and to be aware of everything that happens, we create spaces in which we can only interactor ourselves or add more people.

What do you dislike?

We do not like that its system of creation of reports and analysis is nonexistent, because it is quite necessary to lead a better group organization. His list of tasks is not very expandable, and his application of agile methodologies for project management ends up being quite clumsy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is recommended mainly for its ease of use and for its integration into third-party software (elementary to be able to export or share our projects to other platforms). It is very good to carry access controls, and to handle recurring tasks. Totally recommended.

Asana has helped us not only to organize our projects and our work team, but now our work is much more automated. Your customizable Dashboard helps make it easier to work, because the options can be more at hand if we want.

Asana review by Yazmin Teresa V.
Yazmin Teresa V.

"Organize, manage and be productive with Asana."

What do you like best?

After jumping from one application to another, I fell into one that really perfectly contains what I want, a clean, intuitive, adaptable aspect that gives you that feeling that you will have your applications in a suitable place. The version control for each version is very complete, the style of lists, the diagrams are so adaptive in its paid version and if you can not afford its version for companies you can perform the integration of Instagantt which is very good, I like this type of alternate pathways to enhance this tool that is very stable.

What do you dislike?

For many it is not a secret that it is often expensive to establish a plan for companies "SMEs" with Asana, but you can always reach an agreement and your team can solve any purpose you have with this tool, it is good enough to make a financing appropriate for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The easy use of Asana demonstrates the community that today goes to it, the integration with all the other available applications is surprising and even helps a lot to the companies that want to start with project management. It is totally recommended.

Asana has brought many benefits to Global Security Path, our company has achieved a very high level of productivity thanks to its deployment of tasks, activities and constitution of projects, these are based on department and specialized teams to address various issues within the organization , the private chats for highly confidential staff is very good, even the upload of files is absolutely great, I do not see a weak point to the application since every time they update they aim to improve it.

Asana review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great way to keep your projects organized!"

What do you like best?

I love the versatile way you can organize information and ideas using the kanban-like interface! It's like Trello, but more versatile! The mobile app works incredible well and the business features have been nice to use to share pages with clients.

What do you dislike?

The pricing compared to competitors was a little bit of a turn off for us. A lot of the pro features require the paid tier of service and competition like Notion.so were more affordable with the same feature set.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely a great service. Check out the different template options to get an idea of all the ways you can organize your projects and information. I loved the onboarding process and how they show you everything that is possible and how to use the application to your benefit. It was great at organizing even simple lists and information that you just wanted to get out of your head and not forget later.

I use asana to organize my day, my projects, my clients, and my work ideas. I keep different workspaces and boards to manage the information as best as possible. I loved the ability to set reminders and assign notes and tasks. It was a very well made interface.

Asana review by Davis H.
Davis H.

"Awesome Asana"

What do you like best?

Asana helps me get all of my ideas and to-do's out of my head and into a platform that is easy to use and manage. My work capacity has skyrocketed since implementing Asana.

What do you dislike?

Some really helpful features are only available with premium. It is probably worth the cost, but not something I want to spend money on right now. Some reminder features would be helpful especially when deadlines are approaching and tasks are due soon. In some cases, getting a reminder on my phone would have been really helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take 30 minutes to an hour and read FAQ's // watch videos on how to best use this product. After using this for 5 years, there are many things I still don't know and features I've left unused due to lack of knowledge.

Communication problems are being solved with Asana. It has made contacting our agents and keeping track of who is coming and going much easier. This ensures that we have an accurate agent count in our market center at all times.

Asana review by Daniel  M.
Daniel M.

"Manage your projects with the amazing tools of Asana"

What do you like best?

Asana has useful functions such as subtasks, table view and calendar view, it also has functions with which I can see the status and progress of all my current projects in real time, so that it can keep everything in order, recently, a new one was added. characteristic of the Gantt chart that can be very useful for managing projects.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to learn how to use each Asana function, since there are many features. I can say that their tools are easy to use once you work on them, but some users struggle with more specific functions, such as panels and communication tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use, very intuitive, Asana will allow you to simplify your work.

With this tool I have been able to work in a team in a very easy way and it works well to coordinate each member and meet deadlines.

Asana review by Juan A.
Juan A.

"Finally, a project manager that adapts to our needs. Asana is fantastic!"

What do you like best?

I like the variety of functions that can be explored and the security it provides in all the information that can be handled, initially we acquired Asana to have all our projects in a quite intuitive, comfortable and graphically demonstrating our progress. The productivity that we can find with Asana is amazing, it allows you to assign, edit, create, elaborate predictions with integrations like Instagantt, Zapier.

What do you dislike?

What can intervene in the progress of Asana is its cost based on users, although you can enter a financing for the number of collaborators, it can have a high cost. However, it has all the merit in terms of projecting your activities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana as a project manager is very powerful and could say that the best position to provide a good service to organize and increase the productivity of your organization is what you would really be looking to have all your activities at hand.

With Asana the productivity within Global Security Path has increased perfectly and this includes that it is possible to take into account the sections that can be created, such as measuring the progress and professional growth of our collaborators or colleagues, who are integrated into a growth project and studies. Here we add each course you are doing and its modules. Each stage passed is added to the remuneration of the user to whom it is assigned.

Asana, more than a manager, allows you to open an additional channel of communication in which you can communicate with your team peacefully, share documents, edit the profile at will and adapt the projects to a better structure such as Kanban Boards, Layout and Lists.

Asana review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"The best task management product I've tried."

What do you like best?

Clean, intuitive, easy to use. The design is nice, not too crowded, but you have the option to add notes and comments to delve into the tasks. I really like to be able to use Asana on a variety of devices. Asana is one of the most powerful and flexible task management products I've tried. My team is very grateful with this software!

What do you dislike?

Asana has a bit of a learning curve. Due to its power and complexity, it may take some time to become familiar with all its capabilities and how to navigate them. Fortunately, the Asana guide does an excellent job of guiding new users through the basics and advanced features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would like to recommend this product because it is ideal for a medium or large company and will allow you to create and track the tasks of everything from daily administration to project management. It has more than one way to use the platform giving more possibilities and has some excellent integrations with slack and gmail. It also has excellent role levels, which means that you can control who sees which task and group.

I can do the heavy lifting on my laptop and then access all the projects / tasks / comments / etc. in the progress of my phone. It goes beyond the basics with functions like infinitely nested subtasks, the ability to comment, assign, add tags, expiration dates, etc. At a completely granular level.

Asana review by Christopher F.
Christopher F.

"Great task tool "

What do you like best?

The product is very easy to integrate into other software and it's easy to use in teams. We have integrated in places like Microsoft Teams channels and more to come. It's easy to use projects and leave comments etc.It's very flexible and the invitation of team members works really well.

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything to dislike. If we should put a finger on something, then it's an option to see your teams tasks easier and find a way to see them even though tasks are marked as private. Private mark is the default option, so it's often not supposed to be private.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe be better at pushing it to other departments who use different tools which make it harder to collaborate between departments.

Great tool to make checklist and reminders for yourself, a team or as a project. The repeating tasks is working like a charm. Making it easy to do repetitive tasks.

Asana review by rafael m.
rafael m.

"asana project manager solid, powerful and robust"

What do you like best?

Asana is a tool for project management that has been implemented in the company to have a management of our projects, jobs and daily tasks, I like the tool because it is quite organized, you can have the followers of the projects and tasks so that also be aware when any modification occurs in it, your board I like because I place and organize all my projects and tasks separately with easy access, also the tool is very useful because it is web and no need for any kind of requirement regarding hardware .

What do you dislike?

I really have no complaints about this tool, it has certainly had its details, such as that each update in its free version may be removing qualities, but even so are small details that are rewarded later, even this may end if you have the version pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana has excellent functions, I recommend it because they can have in their companies an excellent project and task organizer, at an excellent price and very easy to use

We use the tool in the company to have a management and good organization on the projects and on the tasks that are carried out daily in the company, this with the aim of being able to have an order and keep track of time about the projects that we are carrying, if any doubt has given good results can offer products and estimated time to the improvement we have adopted with this tool.

Asana review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Great Project Management Brings Teams Together"

What do you like best?

Project view options, from list to kanban board. This takes Todoist and Trello functionalities into one place. I also love the sections within each project, subtasks, easy filtering of due dates, and the Calendar view.

What do you dislike?

None at this time. My team and I started using this program heavily these past two months, so we'll need more time to spot any opportunities of improvement or things we don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for everyone on your team to be on the same page of several projects and be empowered to carry on with project milestones with clear expectations of ownership and collaborative opportunities, Asana is for you! Using Asana has kept me close with understanding what's on my team's plate and what I have prioritized for me during the day, week, month, and beyond. As an editor in my field of work, I handle small and big projects along with routine and one-off tasks. Asana keeps me in check with the things I need to get done and be able to keep my boss and colleagues informed of the status of these tasks on a daily basis. I think everyone will benefit with being able to wrangle projects on Asana as a team and individually.

We work with exam development, so anytime we deal with new exam launches or exam changes, we undergo many different processes within the functions of each team member to make sure we're following through to complete tasks that move these major projects forward. This has helped the team have one hub to view upcoming exam project launches and progress points utilizing lists, sections and deadlines.

Asana review by Manuel A.
Manuel A.

"A great tool for project management of any size"

What do you like best?

I think that asana is a great tool to organize projects, besides being able to divide them into specific tasks and integrate people to form a functional team, you can also publish the work that is being done and in this way the whole team knows how to is progressing in the project. On the other hand, it is an online tool that everyone can access despite not being in the same geographic space, and has real-time updates of what is working on the platform. Another aspect that I like is its free version to test the application and see how it works, and also if its interface is customizable.

What do you dislike?

This online tool does not have an offline version, which makes it impossible to use it if you are not connected to the internet. Another aspect is the limited number of languages, since it only has one English version. In addition the application is not intuitive to use, it is necessary to see a tutorial or a manual to correctly understand its use, a very complete tool but difficult to use, this has the consequence that not all users like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application to work teams that need to improve their ability to manage equipment and projects efficiently and quickly, for these jobs this tool is ideal

I help solve project management problems of great magnitude, given that the large number of users who had to have access to various parts of the project was very large, and this was the right tool for these functionalities. In addition, we currently use it to manage any type of project.

Asana review by Michael Allen A.
Michael Allen A.

"Asana for project management"

What do you like best?

It is good to be able to attach documents and copy and paste information sent by email directly in the tasks. I also like that I can clearly see the comment history and know where things have progressed or the status of the project.

What do you dislike?

There are some flaws in the functions of the assistance task, but it has improved or we have improved in maintaining a good management of it. I would like there to be a better function of copying and pasting for tasks and assigning them to save time and be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to all the companies of my colleagues because it has helped our company to be more organized and responsible from the point of view of the administration. We are clearly assigned to the elements and have a history or creation date, and the information can be easily entered into the tasks.

It has helped our organization to keep the deadlines and task management for the team in order. We used to use Google Docs and this allows us to have a good record of the assigned tasks and the information they contain. You do not have to look in emails to find details.

Asana review by Adriana J.
Adriana J.

"Love ASANA for the follow-up of Projects "

What do you like best?

What I like most about ASANA is that it can send reminders and alerts of tasks and activities that are pending to be fulfilled in the times or if someone has done some updating in the assigned tasks. There is a queine order that can configure and assign tasks and the rest of the guest team responsible for complying with them. You only configure the tasks and those responsible for them. It also sends alerts and reminders according to the scheduled dates. I really liked how it manages the monitoring of tasks, times and responsible.

What do you dislike?

I see the limitation that does not allow to know its capabilities and functions in the free trial version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application that allows you to control and monitor projects on computers and mobile phones, it is very easy to access and easy to use, it sends you tracking notifications to your email configured when assigning the task and to be invited to the group of collaborators and execution of project activities, since you can record what you do as a guest and what your performance is as a human resource. In the same way you can have several registered projects in case you are a supervisor and internally divide into financial, technological and management activities. I consider it a highly scalable application that can be adapted with other tools such as the google calendar and with contol applications and personnel management, since it is possible to measure what that human resource is executing. I highly recommend them.

Which is an excellent tool to plan, control and monitor the different tasks and objectives of the projects.

Asana review by Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.

"Master To-Do List to Keep Tasks Organized & On Track! "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Asana is clicking the check mark next to a task! But really, Asana helps keep all of my tasks well organized so that I never have to think twice about missing anything. Easily set due dates or assign to team members. Edit descriptions and add tags, and also organize separate to-do lists.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could improve is a notification system for changes to task descriptions. Email notifications are received when due dates are changed, tasks are completed, or tasks are commented on. These emails are helpful, but can also sometimes get lost in inboxes and over looked as something that didn't need attention. It would be more helpful if notifications were pinged to a certain user, and if those notifications also included changes to task "descriptions"

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome tool for managing tasks and getting stuff done!

Asana is our team's master to do list for everything from supplies that need to be ordered, to emails that need to be sent, to what order needs to be produced on which day.

Asana review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Great tool to keep on track and get organized"

What do you like best?

With Asana i`m able to keep on track of all my team works projects, allowing me to be notify when somebody do a change, a comment or add a new task that i need to be aware about.

Asana is a complete team colaboration tool, easy to use, that`s let you know what happening in any given time with any given project or task.

It help to be focus on what you really need to be focus, because give a real time monitor of everything.

If you have some troubles organizing or planing your day at work, asana is the right tool for you, is a very intuitive and powerful tool with a nice and clean interface.

I think asana fits and can help the same way to a small business then a big enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the price its what i dislike the most, besides that, theres nothing else that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan what you want to achive with asana and how many users need it, because the pricing is per user by mounth, and you will be surprise how fast the bill grow if you don`t plan the amount of users that its going to be using asana.

It helping me to get organized and keep track of every task of my team work.

Asana review by Juan F.
Juan F.

"A great tool for the correct management of projects"

What do you like best?

I like that you can efficiently manage various projects, as well as being able to integrate a large number of people for the same project. This helps to improve the dynamism of the team and optimize delivery times. I also like that you have mobile applications for android and ios for the use of your platform. It also has many integrations such as google calendar. And the best thing is that its use is free. I also think it is important to define the high level of personalization that the tool possesses, it is great

What do you dislike?

One disadvantage is that it is an exclusively online tool, in case of not being able to access the internet then you can not access this platform offline. I also do not like that it is not a totally intuitive tool, certain functions can be a bit complicated to use and you have to resort to looking for tutorials on the internet to use them correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for companies that need to organize their projects since it really is something totally functional, it helps a lot in the organization and optimization of time and processes.

In the company solutions the great majority of problems of management of projects, this allowed to optimize delivery times and better integration of equipment within the company itself. Because thanks to the fact that you can add collaborators to a project, then you can make this optimization of time easily and simply

Asana review by Teresa K.
Teresa K.

" Asana is a beautifully designed and easy-to-use project management system"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...even people who have never used a project management tool take to Asana very easily. In fact, it's hard to get someone to leave Asana once they've truly used it.

What do you dislike?

Only the pricing...I'm a bootstrapper so while the free account takes care of 75% of what I need, a monthly subscription can sometimes be out of range for someone lean on funds. There are other tools that cost just a low annual fee that can take care of the same things that the free version does, but that do other important tasks for solo-entrepreneurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! If you've been having difficulty keeping track of all the work that needs to get done, if tasks have been falling through the cracks, or if you can't find that notebook that has the info on the task your client gave you last week, then you should jump right in and use Asana. I've even set up a task while on the phone with a client, taking notes directly into Asana. It's a great tool.

When you have several projects going at the same time, and each project has many tasks dependent on team members, using Asana is a great way to track where the project is and who's doing what. I just couldn't do without a tool like Asana.

Asana review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Love Asana but wish they'd fix one little thing"

What do you like best?

I really do enjoy Asana. It's got an interesting and intuitive UI, it's easy to use and makes sense. While originally used for managing tasks and 1:1's for professional development, we've come to use it as an entire project management software for full implementation projects. The ability to add users outside of my organization so I can send notifications is exactly what my team has been needing for years. While there was some learning curve for the whole team, I found things pretty intuitive and process of building out a project makes sense to me, and templating the projects makes our lives so much easier.

The only caveat I have is that clicking on a line item makes it immediately editable, and this is a huge pain.

What do you dislike?

I really only have one major concern with Asana, and it's a funny one from a UI standpoint. Perhaps other people don't see it this way, but I do.

When I am viewing and managing my tasks in Asana, the one thing that drives me absolutely crazy is that as soon as I click on a line, it's immediately become text-editable. So, any time I just want to click on a line, it goes into this mode and I always end up accidently typing or erasing, or just needing to click out of that box. I love everything else about Asana except for this. It doesn't make sense to me, and probably will not. Perhaps I'm the 1% who hate this feature, but there's gotta be a better way - at least make edit ability a double-click option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this was originally just given to us as a simple task management software, once we opened it up and started building projects to manage in Asana we realized just how capable it actually is. Where we thought it didn't have a lot of use to us at first, it's now becoming a go-to tool for my team to operate efficiently.

We are using Asana for project management software. Where this was originally just a task management software for professional development, we've realized this can be used to manage full projects. The features we've found while really building out projects have become a massive help to our team and our clients are reaping the benefits. It's so easy to communicate tasks to clients with this tool, now.

Asana review by vivian l.
vivian l.

"To manage your projects, have at your disposal ASANA"

What do you like best?

Asana immediately catches you with its interface, its variety of options to manage your tasks and projects strength to this tool. This application has a phenomenal integration with other applications that can provide a better performance for your activities.

What do you dislike?

Its limitations for small companies when it comes to templates is what hinders its use, but that does not limit you to achieve the goals you have set to manage this application and link them with your projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana has as potent an integration as Instagantt is, you can even have your own gantt diagram in one of its sections and see how your activities are handled through the schedule, it is easy to use so it will not generate any waste of time.

First we used Asana to assign small tasks, but then we expanded their use in the company, little by little we included projects, activities for different departments that improved communication and compliance with the company's missions. This has favored in all the directions the direction that one wishes to reach.

Asana review by Danielle F.
Danielle F.

"Asana is user friendly and collaborative "

What do you like best?

I love the collaborative aspect of Asana as a task manager. My team and I can collaborate on projects and see each other's progress. The deadlines and ability to assign tasks to my teammates keeps our projects on schedule and has definitely made our office more productive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I will loose track of tasks in Asana when I do not put a deadline on the task. This, could be avoided if I used the deadline function on all tasks but sometimes I do not need a deadline on a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider using Asana if you are interested in collaborating more effectively with your team and prioritizing tasks. The ease of use makes it a great option for all types of teams - and for personal use!

We use Asana as a way to keep our projects on track and as a way to brainstorm new projects and keep track of ideas we come up with in our meetings. It gives us a collaborative space to brainstorm and optimize our tasks and projects.

Asana review by Roberto  S.
Roberto S.

"Perfect tool for synchronizing tasks"

What do you like best?

Asana is the perfect tool to synchronize your daily tasks within the project. You can comfortably manage your work activity with the Asana templates and classify them by client, being able to see the progress of the project with percentages and being able to synchronize it with the Instagantt gantt diagrams.

The graphical interface is very friendly for all users and perfect as you can assign those responsible for each task and also add other colleagues who can see the progress of a specific project or so that managers can manage them more optimally To him eployees.

The color calendars are great and guarantee that the task is done at the specific time.

What do you dislike?

It should have an instant messaging feature to be able to communicate with another team member within the application.

It would be useful a feature to weight the tasks with different priorities and in this way when the project progress is taken as a percentage, the fulfillment of one of them reflects the real progress in the gantt chart.

You should be able to assign the same task to two people without duplicating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Asana for small businesses or entrepreneurs, a breakthrough in their project management is achieved with this simple but very powerful tool. Despite their failures, they do not take away virtue from their performance, trust them.

It's great to work with Asana, you really see the progress of the project with this software. It has allowed me to take a stricter control of my projects and with this I obtain a valuable time that I can apply in another productive task.

Asana favors us because with it, people who are not so associated with the PMI can take their projects quickly and concisely without major inconvenience.

Asana review by Anaika L.
Anaika L.

"The use of Asana Favors all organizations."

What do you like best?

its clean and admirable interface gives you a very inspiring environment, it allows you to choose if you want to take your projects in the form of a list or pictures, this is quite new, unlike other tools that limit you, your way of sharing and generating alerts via emails web, is just what I need to keep me up to date on each movement made by each collaborator.

What do you dislike?

There are some templates that at the beginning when you are a simple user of Asana you do not have access, however, this does not limit you, but not once you acquire them and see everything dynamic you want to get more from this tool, it has a variety of tools that they can facilitate your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of asana favors all organizations, some tools are so similar to this, but what makes this application great is its interface and user-friendly operation, your guided route to familiarize yourself is fantastic and very lively.

You can give it a try by signing up for free to the site and if you like it you end up accessing all its additional actions for premium users.

Currently I manage several projects in my company in which I supervise the progress and it is very important the performance that each collaborator has from the implementation of this tool, each phase of activities is organized and with a very applauded compliance, the management and processes it has been very efficient that we really owe it to Asana.

Asana review by Suzi W.
Suzi W.

"Everything all in one place"

What do you like best?

I can quickly and easily set a task, recurring task or add a project and then not worry about it until it comes up again on my dashboard. When I use the tags and tag colors I can quickly identify and categorize tasks and even see them on different calendars.

What do you dislike?

You have to know some simple tricks to quickly and easily set up a project. The trick is that you have to put a colon (:) after a task name to make it a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the color coding as well as tagging to allow me to see the tasks that I can't let slide. I recently switched to looking at tasks in the calendar format and I prefer this view.

I manage all the tasks for managing 100+ client websites and social media updates single-handedly. But, I can easily add a team member and assign them tasks when I need to.

Asana review by Hebert B.
Hebert B.

"Asana experience or study classes"

What do you like best?

It is fascinating to have a tool to take control and management of your projects, in this opportunity the application I have been using it to have all my cuts with the students contemplated to not lose track of the delivery dates. Asana can keep everything in one place, an area in the calendars to set how many activities you have scheduled for a date, coordinate additional tasks to each user you want to integrate.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application usually has certain imperfections but I think that with each update that begins to contemplate the creators of Asana will be improved to a fairly remarkable point. But it is appropriate to mention that it really meets expectations, every action and integration can facilitate all you way of working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to have your projects in one place fully organized the recommended option is Asana, this gives you an organized environment for you tasks and activities. With a wide deployment to be integrated into other applications and even synchronized with your email. Its interface captures you immediately, you just have to dedicate time to its guidance system for new users.

Iam a professor in the area of Computing at a technological institute and the truth is that this web tool has many tools that will manage you in an organized way all your work. It benefits you to plan each project, task and activities in which you would be having a series of well-documented objectives. Asana has a great journey and it is recognized that you can synchronize with other tools, you can have all your notices in your email of any changes made in the activities, notices of upcoming activities. You can carry a gantt chart that is very nice.

Asana review by Zachary K.
Zachary K.

"Fast and getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and flexible, with many ways to view tasks and progress, including on a calendar, board, list, or gantt-like timeline. It's very easy to quickly work through many tasks without leaving the keyboard. No doubt Asana will always be beautiful and and fast.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge is finding a consistent workflow that your team can depend on over time.

The free feature set is nice enough, and it's great that they offer it for up to 15 users, but the for those small teams that need to plan even moderately complex projects, the leap to Premium or Business is substantial--$120/user/year is asking a lot for a single piece of software for a small team, especially billed annually.

Further, the product is evolving so much that features are often teased or released as free and then repackaged later as premium features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide your workflow in advance and see if you can make Asana fit in a comfortable, natural way before deciding to switch.

We juggle many competing projects and deadlines, so it helps keep everything in one big picture, in a place we can talk about individual tasks as we go along. I prefer this workflow to Slack-like emphasis on chat/email, etc. Asana's prospects for time planning are getting better, but are a bit obfuscated right now.

Asana review by Anny S.
Anny S.

"Asana allows you to do numerous tasks from one place"

What do you like best?

Asana is an excellent way to see how powerful a tool is to keep track of personal tasks or those that require multiple people. You can create detailed tasks that you can assign to yourself and other members of your team to easily notify them. You can have different shortcuts for the different things that we have to do during a day at the office is really advantageous.

What do you dislike?

We believe that it needs a little more development so that it can become an application with sufficient organizational capacity for large-scale projects. Assigning tasks is a bit slow. The team has more capabilities than our team uses, and I'd love them to do something like a monthly webinar about new features and "how to use the new features." Apart from that, I love this software!We believe that it needs a little more development so that it can become an application with sufficient organizational capacity for large-scale projects. Assigning tasks is a bit slow. The team has more capabilities than our team uses, and I'd love them to do something like a monthly webinar about new features and "how to use the new features." Apart from that, I love this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product, therefore, it is recommended, however, Asana has some frustrating limitations such as including people in certain parts of a task, making sure that people do not feel overwhelmed by the details of those who do not have to be part and attaching work files can be painful to the point that, if the basic guidelines are not met, your team may feel exhausted by the software and simply stop using it.

Asana eliminates problems of communication, organization, assignment of bring, and reminds you about the most important tasks, only with a simple but powerful software where you have each tool at your fingertips

Asana review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Asana Experience"

What do you like best?

I like asana because it facilitates us the management of the projects within the company in which I work, it allows us to segment the projects by phases and assign each one of these to the most qualified personnel, additionally I like it since asana is used in the large IT companies worldwide

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is that when using the application on mobile devices does not work in the best way, trying to synchronize it with some applications generate errors and that is a bit heavy at the time of entering

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it totally since it will facilitate the management of projects in your organizations and will improve the obtained results

The management of projects, professional and personal growth, assignment of daily activities, improvement of team work. I have realized that since I started using asana I have reduced my delivery times in projects, since I organize myself in a more efficient way to attack each of the phases of it

Asana review by Leonart M.
Leonart M.

" Asana, project manager"

What do you like best?

Flexible, fast, and modern design. Capable free version. Feature-rich. New Timeline view makes it easier to manage dependencies. Asana is a bare bones task management and team collaboration service—and that’s a good thing. It is not convoluted or cluttered with unnecessary features or options. Asana makes it easy to create, assign, and collaborate with team members

What do you dislike?

by having many functions this same demand to have a good training of this software to be able to make the most of all its features and get the most out of managing tasks and projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool since it is one of the best I have tested at project management level, it can generate excellent project management, tracking and documentation of them, very good help for new income and to keep up to date the daily tasks. It is also recommended to study the tool well since it has many functions to which you can get much benefit.

certainly a software that fulfills many functions, is currently maintained to carry out the control of the projects and the tasks that are carried out each time the employee of the company, as well as the visualization of everything according to the comments added by each employee.

Asana review by Ashley F.
Ashley F.

"Pretty good product, but honestly I find myself reverting to pen and paper for tasks"

What do you like best?

I think being able to assign people tasks is helpful. We also get very detailed with the tags we put on for different projects. For example we use it to categorize by which action items get brought up at which meetings. We also use it to be able to communicate about check up calls so everyone is on the same page. I also like the feature of being able to comment on other people's projects.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have your whole team on the software it doesn't really work since you have to follow up on different channels. We use it mostly for customer support, but I also have marketing responsibilities, so it doesn't work as well for those. Again if you have your entire team on it you're better off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make sure your whole team is using it and not just part of your team. It makes a lot of a difference, because if someone is out of the loop it sort of throws the whole thing off. When you get set up make sure every team has their own project and that there isn't too much of an overlap, where things could get confusing.

We are able to plan out long term projects and tasks within our smaller group.We have about 12 people in our team and it definitely makes our processes easier, but we just have to stay on top of keeping it updated.

Asana review by Héctor Joel B.
Héctor Joel B.

"Asana, powerful tool for project management."

What do you like best?

Asana, within the work area has a distribution and content management that gives you a comfortable environment, you can have all the information of your projects and content with follow-ups with a couple of clicks, it's easy to use so you will not have problems to implement it within your organization

What do you dislike?

For the paid version the cost is something that is uncomfortable for small business groups, however, the investment is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful tool to keep a rigorous follow-up of the projects that your company keeps elaborating. It is easy to use, you just have to dedicate a little time and you can even link it to other applications so that this will speed us certain processes.

We are currently using Asana to manage and monitor our projects so we have a more organized view and a schedule of how the procedures are going and if they are met within the agreed deadline. Additionally, we have a growth plan i which we keep our working group informed about new areas of professional growth to be developed, this benefits the company that can have a personal and professional growth to attract the market.

Asana review by Miguel Angel H.
Miguel Angel H.

" Asana is a great project manager "

What do you like best?

Asana allows you to manage projects in an easy and optimal way, with which you can follow the objectives, projects and daily tasks. Allowing to establish priorities and getting in this way to improve response times in the work team. In addition, Asana facilitates the management with a very intuitive graphical interface that allows to create visual plans to see how the project unfolds in time. With this it is much easier to identify risks and vulnerabilities, and then eliminate these obstacles or avoid them effectively.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of it, it takes time to acquire all the skills in the daily use of Asana. It is useful to have someone with experience in the platform to train the rest of the employees. And thanks to this you can achieve the necessary productivity faster, using more specific functions, dashboards and communication tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization or company has problems for monitoring and managing projects, do not hesitate to implement Asana. For example, if there are many problems with round-trip emails among team members that only contain comments, Asana will provide them with a unique meeting platform that optimizes communication between users.

Thanks to the ability to create daily tasks, templates and calendars, Asana allowed to improve the productivity and efficiency of the company's projects. With the Gantt charts, the follow-up of the projects was significantly improved since each unit had in one click its progress and its next steps to follow in the project. This facilitates the work of each element and thereby improve the times in the company.

Asana review by Carolina S.
Carolina S.

"Manage your tasks and activities from the web."

What do you like best?

Asana has very good characteristics for the development of projects and activities, I can keep my team working and what really matters, another of the advantages of asana is having a notification system that alerts when an activity is a point expire. This tool is ideal for tracking large projects.

What do you dislike?

Its interface lacks a little more color, in my opinion, I think it should be customizable at sea, and something I can not find is an option to prioritize tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using this tool take into account that you will need a time to adapt to use it, once you achieve it you will be able to obtain incredible benefits in your work.

In my case, I am a web programmer, asana allows me to share with my colleagues all my changes and updates, I can upload files so my team can see them.

Asana review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Ultimately helpful for a large team or for difficulties in determining task responsibility"

What do you like best?

I like that you can forward emails to Asana and it will make them into tasks. That's a really helpful way of keeping track of to-do lists. I also like that there are communications threads and ways to comment on tasks and tag coworkers. It's a helpful way to collect tasks into projects.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there would be details that I was trying to find within Asana conversations. I would type keywords into the search bar, but as far as I can tell, it didn't search through conversations or comments. Because of this, I'm unable to find comments in threads that are relevant to the task I need to finish. Between having "conversations" and commenting on threads, it can be frustrating to not be able to find conversations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is incredibly helpful in organizing larger projects!

Asana helped with several of our regional offices cooperating and communicating to plan a mega-event. We were able to delegate efficiently, have conversations about the different projects, and be able to tell who was in charge of each event. It definitely made the planning stages much smoother and it was a great step toward everyone being on the same page. It definitely helped establish a significant workflow, allowing everyone to know what their specific responsibilities are, and helping the large conference event we were planning to move smoothly. I loved that it was easy to communicate with other people on my team, but I wish that there was a more streamlined way to go.

Asana review by Mary Sue D.
Mary Sue D.

"Best tool for Small Businesses to work collaboratively on projects"

What do you like best?

Asana is an awesome planning, collaboration, and task management tool. I use it personally and professionally for both big and small projects. I love that I can quickly create a list, organize it, and add team members quickly and easily. It is easy to restructure tasks because we all know plans change. The ability to comment, call out people, and add files makes this a super robust tool for teams. The fact that it is super powerful on the free plan is a big benefit to the small business community.

What do you dislike?

More variety in the celebration emojis. :) Seriously, love those and would like to select my own theme.

As a small business owner and technology coach to small businesses, I use Asana to manage my own projects and teach small business owners how to use it to manage their projects and contract team members. Planning and following through are essentially to a growing business and believe Asana has made that possible.

Asana review by ALLY S.
ALLY S.

"Great tool for project management (agile)"

What do you like best?

Asana is the best tool to be used for agile based project development. The one most interesting thing is that Asana can be used on the initial phase to the last phase since it supports all the functionalities. We really enjoy the use of Asana as it has all the needed capabilities and features. A great tool to manage an agile project and to effectively utilize each and every resource.

What do you dislike?

The pricing model is not affordable for small companies, please consider reducing them asap. Also please tell your development team to create a different UI especially for small connections so that on low connectivity it can load more faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A best in class product that can manage an entire project and give best results.

Our offshore software development is done exclusively through Asana and we are really happy with it so do our clients.

Asana review by Wendy S.
Wendy S.

"Asana fits the bill"

What do you like best?

The best part of Asana is that it's easy to manage my home and work life in one app. With easy mobile or web apps, I'm able to note the task for whatever comes up regardless of where I am.

What do you dislike?

Although you can add tags to the favorites, I wish tag management was easier. Using GTD method, tags are essential. Also wish it would integrate with Harvest. Still need to use another task management system that does to manage tasks that require time tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a little time and effort you will be able to set up Asana in a manner that works with your company's work flow. It might take a few tries but by trial and error as well as looking up what others are doing on YouTube, you can find a solution that works.

Because Asana has a good free option, I'm able to set up new teams for each client.

Asana review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great Task Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the visibility Asana give me into tasking and activities across team members. I get a lot of value out of the month at a glance view, which enables us to see parallel work-stream activities and make not of any dependencies.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about the product. The user interface is fresh and clean, though it can sometimes seem a little too simplistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create clear rules and expectations for using the product in your organization. One of the best decisions we made was stop listing tasks in emails and only use Asana for task tracking. Organizational adoption of the tool meant we needed to figure out what to do with Asana and what not to do with other tools we used. We started using email to collaborate with external parties and we used asana to track tasks internally in the organization. This really helped us stay more organized.

Our virtual, global team was having trouble managing tasks and coordinating activities. Asana helped us keep track of tasks across teams and gave leadership insight into the activities taking place. It helped us better plan for future activities, after we gained a better understanding of how long some tasks took.

Asana review by Johann L.
Johann L.

"Asana is ok if you don't have requirements"

What do you like best?

There are some things I like about Asana. I like Asana's Kanban, tags, and the copy and paste of tasks. I like that you can add child tasks. I like there's a calendar associated with each project. I think Asana is starting to build out their software and I think they're listening to their end-users.

What do you dislike?

This is not a mature tool by any means. It's fine if you're using it for yourself but I wouldn't recommend introducing Asana to your team. Why?

1. Notification is all or nothing. You can either turn on notifications or you can't. You can't toggle the notifications.

2. Relying on 3rd party for burndown charts. A lot of software project management includes a burndown chart. Asana uses a third-party app, screenful.me. You have to pay for it and it doesn't give clarity into the project's status.

3. Disjointed projects. You cannot see holistically the status of your projects. This means you have to click inside each one.

4. Struggles talking to 3rd party APIs. For some reason there is an initial sync and then the handshake drops. This happened across multiple APIs.

5. If you've used other mature tools then you'll probably struggle using Asana. It doesn't provide enough clarity or detail to be able to make decisions.

6. Very difficult to prioritize tasks. You can move tasks up and down but that's it. You also can't view tasks and subtasks across a project. You can only view the subtasks if the task is open.

7. No automated workflows. Makes no sense as your team has to remember the process for doing X. If you have a lot of teams this can get messy very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your PM software selection criteria list tool agnostic. Can't imagine a mature organization ever using this. Might as well use Excel to track your project at this rate.

The one business benefit I realized was tool selection criteria needed to be tighter. I wasn't here when Asana was chosen and the tool gets in the way of progress. I inherited the role of admin.

Asana review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"Eight Years with ASANA"

What do you like best?

The best parts of ASANA are the group interaction that we can stimulate with this tool. We have used ASANA for quite a long time to coordinate teams that are spread out all over the US and Asia. This tools allows us to coordinate activities and make sure the tasks assigned are completed in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the updates are a little too frequent for me. What some may see as a positive, I dislike as it disrupts flow. While this may be inherent to new tools being developed, as a former software company owner, "feature creep" can be a hinderance at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with just a few projects and refine your process first. Then implement on a larger scale

We manage hundreds of projects across three (3) main business units. ASANA helps us keep our standard "process" for each project front and center. As a management tool, it allow me to manage groups on individual projects and focus on those that need my attention.

Asana review by Grace  B.
Grace B.

"Asana is a not a project management solution more of a task manager"

What do you like best?

Being able to keep track of all my tasks and set due dates. I can collaborate with team members on tasks that need to be completed.

What do you dislike?

Hmmm where to begin:

1 - no budget tracking option

2 - mulitple notifications across multiple inboxes

3 - Cannot collapse tasks to decluter the dashboard

4 - no time tracking option

5 - functionality is basic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is not the best. Many competitors are richer in funcitionaly. I use this product because I only need to manage tasks and nothing else. This product would not work for me if I had to track budgets or manage projects.

Taks management and meeting deadlines. We are able to easily collaborate on tasks together and let each oter know when teasks are complete. No need to keep checking in as progress and comments can be made directly in ASANA.

Asana review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"Asana is great for teams - if the team is your main priority."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Asana is that it keeps all correspondence in one place. It's easy to check what my teammates are saying and have everything that we need to work on something easily accessible. It's much more time-saving than email and is built with a singular goal in mind which means it's much better at achieving that goal than more general applications like email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inbox function, I wish it worked more like an email inbox - showing you new correspondence instead of making you click in to the project to read everything that's happening. I also dislike the layout just a bit. For some reason the dark layout and multiple task bars hasn't quite clicked as enjoyable for me yet. I would prefer to land in my inbox - something with a few highlighted notes and then have the option to hop over to my dashboard if I wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is great for working remotely as a team. I only work as part of a team for about 10% of my freelance workload, so the admin of asana can be an extra task, but if your full-time job is working on creative or production tasks as a team this is a great tool.

Asana improves business efficiency by keeping all team players on the same page, cutting down on time sifting through email chains and potentially missing key info.

Asana review by Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.

"The best control for your work projects."

What do you like best?

I like Asana because I can follow my projects interactively, it has very good features to work in collaboration with my team, it allows me to plan tasks with ease, I can also have my calendar with all the activities organized, I can upload files and assign tasks to my colleagues. Working with Asana, I keep my team informed of everything important.

What do you dislike?

For starters, Asana offers you a free version, however, it lacks many features that you can only use if you switch to the Premium version. The cost of this software will also depend on how big your equipment is, however, it is very beneficial to obtain asanas because with this software you can be more productive and take your company to another level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using Asana, it is important that you know what kind of project you are going to develop, since that way you will know if this software will be able to adapt to what you need.

We have been able to solve many problems with Asana and one of the most important is the communication as we can keep the different departments of the company up to date with the latest activities and tasks to be done, in addition to helping us to maintain order.

Asana review by oscar s.
oscar s.

"Decente"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación que me permite organizar alguna que otra reunion con los compañeros de ventas, pero claro esta que preferiria otra aplicación, esta me gusto en el sentido de que es mucho mas simple que otras, pero no me parece para nada agradable que la empresa tenga que desembolsar dinero para la organizacion de reuniones internas entre compañeros del mismo departamento.

What do you dislike?

Sobretodo el precio, es demasiado elevado para lo que ofrece, si bajasen el precio, quizas y solo quizas en un futuro contariamos con esta aplicacion en nuestra empresa, para temas internos

Recommendations to others considering the product

El precio es elevado para una aplicación que lo unico que nos permite hacer es organizar reuniones, por lo demas, la intefaz es muy simple, digamos que hasta una persona que no tenga experiencia con computadoras podria llegar a entenderla, pero claro que me gustan mas otras aplicaciones, pero es con la que estamos trabajando ultimamente en la empresa

Ayudo a los nuevos que no tenian ni idea de hacer un planning por ejemplo para las reuniones

Learn more about Asana

Asana Videos

Learning about Asana?

* We monitor all Asana reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(3,619)