(3,515 reviews)

Asana helps teams manage and coordinate their work by making plans, processes, and responsibilities clear.

Work for Asana?

Learning about Asana?

Asana Reviews

Ask Asana a Question
Showing 3,514 Asana reviews
Asana review by Elysia V.
Elysia V.

"Asana"

What do you like best?

Asana is my go-to application for Project Management. I have many clients and I am able to functionally organize them and schedule our tasks. I am able to bring each organization into my Asana separately so that my clients can use the application as well.

Asana is easy enough to use. Many of my clients are not tech savvy yet, feel comfortable using the app. There is also a great integration with Gmail as well as a Chrome extension.

What do you dislike?

Not much. The integration with Gmail takes some getting used to. It can be clunky and if you forget a step, it will not save to the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials, especially when migrating from another project management tool.

Project and Task organization. Nothing slips through the cracks as long as each item is scheduled and assigned correctly.

Communications with clients remain in each task so things don't get lost in email strings.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Asana
Asana review by Manuel A.
Manuel A.

"A great tool for project management of any size"

What do you like best?

I think that asana is a great tool to organize projects, besides being able to divide them into specific tasks and integrate people to form a functional team, you can also publish the work that is being done and in this way the whole team knows how to is progressing in the project. On the other hand, it is an online tool that everyone can access despite not being in the same geographic space, and has real-time updates of what is working on the platform. Another aspect that I like is its free version to test the application and see how it works, and also if its interface is customizable.

What do you dislike?

This online tool does not have an offline version, which makes it impossible to use it if you are not connected to the internet. Another aspect is the limited number of languages, since it only has one English version. In addition the application is not intuitive to use, it is necessary to see a tutorial or a manual to correctly understand its use, a very complete tool but difficult to use, this has the consequence that not all users like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this application to work teams that need to improve their ability to manage equipment and projects efficiently and quickly, for these jobs this tool is ideal

I help solve project management problems of great magnitude, given that the large number of users who had to have access to various parts of the project was very large, and this was the right tool for these functionalities. In addition, we currently use it to manage any type of project.

What Project Management solution do you use?

Asana review by Michael Allen A.
Michael Allen A.

"Asana for project management"

What do you like best?

It is good to be able to attach documents and copy and paste information sent by email directly in the tasks. I also like that I can clearly see the comment history and know where things have progressed or the status of the project.

What do you dislike?

There are some flaws in the functions of the assistance task, but it has improved or we have improved in maintaining a good management of it. I would like there to be a better function of copying and pasting for tasks and assigning them to save time and be more efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product to all the companies of my colleagues because it has helped our company to be more organized and responsible from the point of view of the administration. We are clearly assigned to the elements and have a history or creation date, and the information can be easily entered into the tasks.

It has helped our organization to keep the deadlines and task management for the team in order. We used to use Google Docs and this allows us to have a good record of the assigned tasks and the information they contain. You do not have to look in emails to find details.

Asana review by Adriana J.
Adriana J.

"Love ASANA for the follow-up of Projects "

What do you like best?

What I like most about ASANA is that it can send reminders and alerts of tasks and activities that are pending to be fulfilled in the times or if someone has done some updating in the assigned tasks. There is a queine order that can configure and assign tasks and the rest of the guest team responsible for complying with them. You only configure the tasks and those responsible for them. It also sends alerts and reminders according to the scheduled dates. I really liked how it manages the monitoring of tasks, times and responsible.

What do you dislike?

I see the limitation that does not allow to know its capabilities and functions in the free trial version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an application that allows you to control and monitor projects on computers and mobile phones, it is very easy to access and easy to use, it sends you tracking notifications to your email configured when assigning the task and to be invited to the group of collaborators and execution of project activities, since you can record what you do as a guest and what your performance is as a human resource. In the same way you can have several registered projects in case you are a supervisor and internally divide into financial, technological and management activities. I consider it a highly scalable application that can be adapted with other tools such as the google calendar and with contol applications and personnel management, since it is possible to measure what that human resource is executing. I highly recommend them.

Which is an excellent tool to plan, control and monitor the different tasks and objectives of the projects.

Asana review by Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.

"Master To-Do List to Keep Tasks Organized & On Track! "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Asana is clicking the check mark next to a task! But really, Asana helps keep all of my tasks well organized so that I never have to think twice about missing anything. Easily set due dates or assign to team members. Edit descriptions and add tags, and also organize separate to-do lists.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could improve is a notification system for changes to task descriptions. Email notifications are received when due dates are changed, tasks are completed, or tasks are commented on. These emails are helpful, but can also sometimes get lost in inboxes and over looked as something that didn't need attention. It would be more helpful if notifications were pinged to a certain user, and if those notifications also included changes to task "descriptions"

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an awesome tool for managing tasks and getting stuff done!

Asana is our team's master to do list for everything from supplies that need to be ordered, to emails that need to be sent, to what order needs to be produced on which day.

Asana review by Joseph M.
Joseph M.

"Great tool to keep on track and get organized"

What do you like best?

With Asana i`m able to keep on track of all my team works projects, allowing me to be notify when somebody do a change, a comment or add a new task that i need to be aware about.

Asana is a complete team colaboration tool, easy to use, that`s let you know what happening in any given time with any given project or task.

It help to be focus on what you really need to be focus, because give a real time monitor of everything.

If you have some troubles organizing or planing your day at work, asana is the right tool for you, is a very intuitive and powerful tool with a nice and clean interface.

I think asana fits and can help the same way to a small business then a big enterprise.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the price its what i dislike the most, besides that, theres nothing else that i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan what you want to achive with asana and how many users need it, because the pricing is per user by mounth, and you will be surprise how fast the bill grow if you don`t plan the amount of users that its going to be using asana.

It helping me to get organized and keep track of every task of my team work.

Asana review by Juan F.
Juan F.

"A great tool for the correct management of projects"

What do you like best?

I like that you can efficiently manage various projects, as well as being able to integrate a large number of people for the same project. This helps to improve the dynamism of the team and optimize delivery times. I also like that you have mobile applications for android and ios for the use of your platform. It also has many integrations such as google calendar. And the best thing is that its use is free. I also think it is important to define the high level of personalization that the tool possesses, it is great

What do you dislike?

One disadvantage is that it is an exclusively online tool, in case of not being able to access the internet then you can not access this platform offline. I also do not like that it is not a totally intuitive tool, certain functions can be a bit complicated to use and you have to resort to looking for tutorials on the internet to use them correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software for companies that need to organize their projects since it really is something totally functional, it helps a lot in the organization and optimization of time and processes.

In the company solutions the great majority of problems of management of projects, this allowed to optimize delivery times and better integration of equipment within the company itself. Because thanks to the fact that you can add collaborators to a project, then you can make this optimization of time easily and simply

Asana review by Teresa K.
Teresa K.

" Asana is a beautifully designed and easy-to-use project management system"

What do you like best?

The ease of use...even people who have never used a project management tool take to Asana very easily. In fact, it's hard to get someone to leave Asana once they've truly used it.

What do you dislike?

Only the pricing...I'm a bootstrapper so while the free account takes care of 75% of what I need, a monthly subscription can sometimes be out of range for someone lean on funds. There are other tools that cost just a low annual fee that can take care of the same things that the free version does, but that do other important tasks for solo-entrepreneurs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it! If you've been having difficulty keeping track of all the work that needs to get done, if tasks have been falling through the cracks, or if you can't find that notebook that has the info on the task your client gave you last week, then you should jump right in and use Asana. I've even set up a task while on the phone with a client, taking notes directly into Asana. It's a great tool.

When you have several projects going at the same time, and each project has many tasks dependent on team members, using Asana is a great way to track where the project is and who's doing what. I just couldn't do without a tool like Asana.

Asana review by Greg W.
Greg W.

"Love Asana but wish they'd fix one little thing"

What do you like best?

I really do enjoy Asana. It's got an interesting and intuitive UI, it's easy to use and makes sense. While originally used for managing tasks and 1:1's for professional development, we've come to use it as an entire project management software for full implementation projects. The ability to add users outside of my organization so I can send notifications is exactly what my team has been needing for years. While there was some learning curve for the whole team, I found things pretty intuitive and process of building out a project makes sense to me, and templating the projects makes our lives so much easier.

The only caveat I have is that clicking on a line item makes it immediately editable, and this is a huge pain.

What do you dislike?

I really only have one major concern with Asana, and it's a funny one from a UI standpoint. Perhaps other people don't see it this way, but I do.

When I am viewing and managing my tasks in Asana, the one thing that drives me absolutely crazy is that as soon as I click on a line, it's immediately become text-editable. So, any time I just want to click on a line, it goes into this mode and I always end up accidently typing or erasing, or just needing to click out of that box. I love everything else about Asana except for this. It doesn't make sense to me, and probably will not. Perhaps I'm the 1% who hate this feature, but there's gotta be a better way - at least make edit ability a double-click option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While this was originally just given to us as a simple task management software, once we opened it up and started building projects to manage in Asana we realized just how capable it actually is. Where we thought it didn't have a lot of use to us at first, it's now becoming a go-to tool for my team to operate efficiently.

We are using Asana for project management software. Where this was originally just a task management software for professional development, we've realized this can be used to manage full projects. The features we've found while really building out projects have become a massive help to our team and our clients are reaping the benefits. It's so easy to communicate tasks to clients with this tool, now.

Asana review by vivian l.
vivian l.

"To manage your projects, have at your disposal ASANA"

What do you like best?

Asana immediately catches you with its interface, its variety of options to manage your tasks and projects strength to this tool. This application has a phenomenal integration with other applications that can provide a better performance for your activities.

What do you dislike?

Its limitations for small companies when it comes to templates is what hinders its use, but that does not limit you to achieve the goals you have set to manage this application and link them with your projects

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana has as potent an integration as Instagantt is, you can even have your own gantt diagram in one of its sections and see how your activities are handled through the schedule, it is easy to use so it will not generate any waste of time.

First we used Asana to assign small tasks, but then we expanded their use in the company, little by little we included projects, activities for different departments that improved communication and compliance with the company's missions. This has favored in all the directions the direction that one wishes to reach.

Asana review by Danielle F.
Danielle F.

"Asana is user friendly and collaborative "

What do you like best?

I love the collaborative aspect of Asana as a task manager. My team and I can collaborate on projects and see each other's progress. The deadlines and ability to assign tasks to my teammates keeps our projects on schedule and has definitely made our office more productive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I will loose track of tasks in Asana when I do not put a deadline on the task. This, could be avoided if I used the deadline function on all tasks but sometimes I do not need a deadline on a task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider using Asana if you are interested in collaborating more effectively with your team and prioritizing tasks. The ease of use makes it a great option for all types of teams - and for personal use!

We use Asana as a way to keep our projects on track and as a way to brainstorm new projects and keep track of ideas we come up with in our meetings. It gives us a collaborative space to brainstorm and optimize our tasks and projects.

Asana review by Roberto  S.
Roberto S.

"Perfect tool for synchronizing tasks"

What do you like best?

Asana is the perfect tool to synchronize your daily tasks within the project. You can comfortably manage your work activity with the Asana templates and classify them by client, being able to see the progress of the project with percentages and being able to synchronize it with the Instagantt gantt diagrams.

The graphical interface is very friendly for all users and perfect as you can assign those responsible for each task and also add other colleagues who can see the progress of a specific project or so that managers can manage them more optimally To him eployees.

The color calendars are great and guarantee that the task is done at the specific time.

What do you dislike?

It should have an instant messaging feature to be able to communicate with another team member within the application.

It would be useful a feature to weight the tasks with different priorities and in this way when the project progress is taken as a percentage, the fulfillment of one of them reflects the real progress in the gantt chart.

You should be able to assign the same task to two people without duplicating it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend Asana for small businesses or entrepreneurs, a breakthrough in their project management is achieved with this simple but very powerful tool. Despite their failures, they do not take away virtue from their performance, trust them.

It's great to work with Asana, you really see the progress of the project with this software. It has allowed me to take a stricter control of my projects and with this I obtain a valuable time that I can apply in another productive task.

Asana favors us because with it, people who are not so associated with the PMI can take their projects quickly and concisely without major inconvenience.

Asana review by Anaika L.
Anaika L.

"The use of Asana Favors all organizations."

What do you like best?

its clean and admirable interface gives you a very inspiring environment, it allows you to choose if you want to take your projects in the form of a list or pictures, this is quite new, unlike other tools that limit you, your way of sharing and generating alerts via emails web, is just what I need to keep me up to date on each movement made by each collaborator.

What do you dislike?

There are some templates that at the beginning when you are a simple user of Asana you do not have access, however, this does not limit you, but not once you acquire them and see everything dynamic you want to get more from this tool, it has a variety of tools that they can facilitate your work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The use of asana favors all organizations, some tools are so similar to this, but what makes this application great is its interface and user-friendly operation, your guided route to familiarize yourself is fantastic and very lively.

You can give it a try by signing up for free to the site and if you like it you end up accessing all its additional actions for premium users.

Currently I manage several projects in my company in which I supervise the progress and it is very important the performance that each collaborator has from the implementation of this tool, each phase of activities is organized and with a very applauded compliance, the management and processes it has been very efficient that we really owe it to Asana.

Asana review by Suzi W.
Suzi W.

"Everything all in one place"

What do you like best?

I can quickly and easily set a task, recurring task or add a project and then not worry about it until it comes up again on my dashboard. When I use the tags and tag colors I can quickly identify and categorize tasks and even see them on different calendars.

What do you dislike?

You have to know some simple tricks to quickly and easily set up a project. The trick is that you have to put a colon (:) after a task name to make it a project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the color coding as well as tagging to allow me to see the tasks that I can't let slide. I recently switched to looking at tasks in the calendar format and I prefer this view.

I manage all the tasks for managing 100+ client websites and social media updates single-handedly. But, I can easily add a team member and assign them tasks when I need to.

Asana review by Hebert B.
Hebert B.

"Asana experience or study classes"

What do you like best?

It is fascinating to have a tool to take control and management of your projects, in this opportunity the application I have been using it to have all my cuts with the students contemplated to not lose track of the delivery dates. Asana can keep everything in one place, an area in the calendars to set how many activities you have scheduled for a date, coordinate additional tasks to each user you want to integrate.

What do you dislike?

The mobile application usually has certain imperfections but I think that with each update that begins to contemplate the creators of Asana will be improved to a fairly remarkable point. But it is appropriate to mention that it really meets expectations, every action and integration can facilitate all you way of working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking to have your projects in one place fully organized the recommended option is Asana, this gives you an organized environment for you tasks and activities. With a wide deployment to be integrated into other applications and even synchronized with your email. Its interface captures you immediately, you just have to dedicate time to its guidance system for new users.

Iam a professor in the area of Computing at a technological institute and the truth is that this web tool has many tools that will manage you in an organized way all your work. It benefits you to plan each project, task and activities in which you would be having a series of well-documented objectives. Asana has a great journey and it is recognized that you can synchronize with other tools, you can have all your notices in your email of any changes made in the activities, notices of upcoming activities. You can carry a gantt chart that is very nice.

Asana review by Zachary K.
Zachary K.

"Fast and getting better all the time"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and flexible, with many ways to view tasks and progress, including on a calendar, board, list, or gantt-like timeline. It's very easy to quickly work through many tasks without leaving the keyboard. No doubt Asana will always be beautiful and and fast.

What do you dislike?

The biggest challenge is finding a consistent workflow that your team can depend on over time.

The free feature set is nice enough, and it's great that they offer it for up to 15 users, but the for those small teams that need to plan even moderately complex projects, the leap to Premium or Business is substantial--$120/user/year is asking a lot for a single piece of software for a small team, especially billed annually.

Further, the product is evolving so much that features are often teased or released as free and then repackaged later as premium features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decide your workflow in advance and see if you can make Asana fit in a comfortable, natural way before deciding to switch.

We juggle many competing projects and deadlines, so it helps keep everything in one big picture, in a place we can talk about individual tasks as we go along. I prefer this workflow to Slack-like emphasis on chat/email, etc. Asana's prospects for time planning are getting better, but are a bit obfuscated right now.

Asana review by Anny S.
Anny S.

"Asana allows you to do numerous tasks from one place"

What do you like best?

Asana is an excellent way to see how powerful a tool is to keep track of personal tasks or those that require multiple people. You can create detailed tasks that you can assign to yourself and other members of your team to easily notify them. You can have different shortcuts for the different things that we have to do during a day at the office is really advantageous.

What do you dislike?

We believe that it needs a little more development so that it can become an application with sufficient organizational capacity for large-scale projects. Assigning tasks is a bit slow. The team has more capabilities than our team uses, and I'd love them to do something like a monthly webinar about new features and "how to use the new features." Apart from that, I love this software!We believe that it needs a little more development so that it can become an application with sufficient organizational capacity for large-scale projects. Assigning tasks is a bit slow. The team has more capabilities than our team uses, and I'd love them to do something like a monthly webinar about new features and "how to use the new features." Apart from that, I love this software!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent product, therefore, it is recommended, however, Asana has some frustrating limitations such as including people in certain parts of a task, making sure that people do not feel overwhelmed by the details of those who do not have to be part and attaching work files can be painful to the point that, if the basic guidelines are not met, your team may feel exhausted by the software and simply stop using it.

Asana eliminates problems of communication, organization, assignment of bring, and reminds you about the most important tasks, only with a simple but powerful software where you have each tool at your fingertips

Asana review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Asana Experience"

What do you like best?

I like asana because it facilitates us the management of the projects within the company in which I work, it allows us to segment the projects by phases and assign each one of these to the most qualified personnel, additionally I like it since asana is used in the large IT companies worldwide

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most is that when using the application on mobile devices does not work in the best way, trying to synchronize it with some applications generate errors and that is a bit heavy at the time of entering

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it totally since it will facilitate the management of projects in your organizations and will improve the obtained results

The management of projects, professional and personal growth, assignment of daily activities, improvement of team work. I have realized that since I started using asana I have reduced my delivery times in projects, since I organize myself in a more efficient way to attack each of the phases of it

Asana review by Leonart M.
Leonart M.

" Asana, project manager"

What do you like best?

Flexible, fast, and modern design. Capable free version. Feature-rich. New Timeline view makes it easier to manage dependencies. Asana is a bare bones task management and team collaboration service—and that’s a good thing. It is not convoluted or cluttered with unnecessary features or options. Asana makes it easy to create, assign, and collaborate with team members

What do you dislike?

by having many functions this same demand to have a good training of this software to be able to make the most of all its features and get the most out of managing tasks and projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool since it is one of the best I have tested at project management level, it can generate excellent project management, tracking and documentation of them, very good help for new income and to keep up to date the daily tasks. It is also recommended to study the tool well since it has many functions to which you can get much benefit.

certainly a software that fulfills many functions, is currently maintained to carry out the control of the projects and the tasks that are carried out each time the employee of the company, as well as the visualization of everything according to the comments added by each employee.

Asana review by Ashley F.
Ashley F.

"Pretty good product, but honestly I find myself reverting to pen and paper for tasks"

What do you like best?

I think being able to assign people tasks is helpful. We also get very detailed with the tags we put on for different projects. For example we use it to categorize by which action items get brought up at which meetings. We also use it to be able to communicate about check up calls so everyone is on the same page. I also like the feature of being able to comment on other people's projects.

What do you dislike?

If you don't have your whole team on the software it doesn't really work since you have to follow up on different channels. We use it mostly for customer support, but I also have marketing responsibilities, so it doesn't work as well for those. Again if you have your entire team on it you're better off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make sure your whole team is using it and not just part of your team. It makes a lot of a difference, because if someone is out of the loop it sort of throws the whole thing off. When you get set up make sure every team has their own project and that there isn't too much of an overlap, where things could get confusing.

We are able to plan out long term projects and tasks within our smaller group.We have about 12 people in our team and it definitely makes our processes easier, but we just have to stay on top of keeping it updated.

Asana review by Héctor Joel B.
Héctor Joel B.

"Asana, powerful tool for project management."

What do you like best?

Asana, within the work area has a distribution and content management that gives you a comfortable environment, you can have all the information of your projects and content with follow-ups with a couple of clicks, it's easy to use so you will not have problems to implement it within your organization

What do you dislike?

For the paid version the cost is something that is uncomfortable for small business groups, however, the investment is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very useful tool to keep a rigorous follow-up of the projects that your company keeps elaborating. It is easy to use, you just have to dedicate a little time and you can even link it to other applications so that this will speed us certain processes.

We are currently using Asana to manage and monitor our projects so we have a more organized view and a schedule of how the procedures are going and if they are met within the agreed deadline. Additionally, we have a growth plan i which we keep our working group informed about new areas of professional growth to be developed, this benefits the company that can have a personal and professional growth to attract the market.

Asana review by Miguel Angel H.
Miguel Angel H.

" Asana is a great project manager "

What do you like best?

Asana allows you to manage projects in an easy and optimal way, with which you can follow the objectives, projects and daily tasks. Allowing to establish priorities and getting in this way to improve response times in the work team. In addition, Asana facilitates the management with a very intuitive graphical interface that allows to create visual plans to see how the project unfolds in time. With this it is much easier to identify risks and vulnerabilities, and then eliminate these obstacles or avoid them effectively.

What do you dislike?

To get the most out of it, it takes time to acquire all the skills in the daily use of Asana. It is useful to have someone with experience in the platform to train the rest of the employees. And thanks to this you can achieve the necessary productivity faster, using more specific functions, dashboards and communication tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your organization or company has problems for monitoring and managing projects, do not hesitate to implement Asana. For example, if there are many problems with round-trip emails among team members that only contain comments, Asana will provide them with a unique meeting platform that optimizes communication between users.

Thanks to the ability to create daily tasks, templates and calendars, Asana allowed to improve the productivity and efficiency of the company's projects. With the Gantt charts, the follow-up of the projects was significantly improved since each unit had in one click its progress and its next steps to follow in the project. This facilitates the work of each element and thereby improve the times in the company.

Asana review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Ultimately helpful for a large team or for difficulties in determining task responsibility"

What do you like best?

I like that you can forward emails to Asana and it will make them into tasks. That's a really helpful way of keeping track of to-do lists. I also like that there are communications threads and ways to comment on tasks and tag coworkers. It's a helpful way to collect tasks into projects.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally there would be details that I was trying to find within Asana conversations. I would type keywords into the search bar, but as far as I can tell, it didn't search through conversations or comments. Because of this, I'm unable to find comments in threads that are relevant to the task I need to finish. Between having "conversations" and commenting on threads, it can be frustrating to not be able to find conversations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app is incredibly helpful in organizing larger projects!

Asana helped with several of our regional offices cooperating and communicating to plan a mega-event. We were able to delegate efficiently, have conversations about the different projects, and be able to tell who was in charge of each event. It definitely made the planning stages much smoother and it was a great step toward everyone being on the same page. It definitely helped establish a significant workflow, allowing everyone to know what their specific responsibilities are, and helping the large conference event we were planning to move smoothly. I loved that it was easy to communicate with other people on my team, but I wish that there was a more streamlined way to go.

Asana review by Mary Sue D.
Mary Sue D.

"Best tool for Small Businesses to work collaboratively on projects"

What do you like best?

Asana is an awesome planning, collaboration, and task management tool. I use it personally and professionally for both big and small projects. I love that I can quickly create a list, organize it, and add team members quickly and easily. It is easy to restructure tasks because we all know plans change. The ability to comment, call out people, and add files makes this a super robust tool for teams. The fact that it is super powerful on the free plan is a big benefit to the small business community.

What do you dislike?

More variety in the celebration emojis. :) Seriously, love those and would like to select my own theme.

As a small business owner and technology coach to small businesses, I use Asana to manage my own projects and teach small business owners how to use it to manage their projects and contract team members. Planning and following through are essentially to a growing business and believe Asana has made that possible.

Asana review by Wendy S.
Wendy S.

"Asana fits the bill"

What do you like best?

The best part of Asana is that it's easy to manage my home and work life in one app. With easy mobile or web apps, I'm able to note the task for whatever comes up regardless of where I am.

What do you dislike?

Although you can add tags to the favorites, I wish tag management was easier. Using GTD method, tags are essential. Also wish it would integrate with Harvest. Still need to use another task management system that does to manage tasks that require time tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With a little time and effort you will be able to set up Asana in a manner that works with your company's work flow. It might take a few tries but by trial and error as well as looking up what others are doing on YouTube, you can find a solution that works.

Because Asana has a good free option, I'm able to set up new teams for each client.

Asana review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Great Task Management Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the visibility Asana give me into tasking and activities across team members. I get a lot of value out of the month at a glance view, which enables us to see parallel work-stream activities and make not of any dependencies.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike about the product. The user interface is fresh and clean, though it can sometimes seem a little too simplistic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create clear rules and expectations for using the product in your organization. One of the best decisions we made was stop listing tasks in emails and only use Asana for task tracking. Organizational adoption of the tool meant we needed to figure out what to do with Asana and what not to do with other tools we used. We started using email to collaborate with external parties and we used asana to track tasks internally in the organization. This really helped us stay more organized.

Our virtual, global team was having trouble managing tasks and coordinating activities. Asana helped us keep track of tasks across teams and gave leadership insight into the activities taking place. It helped us better plan for future activities, after we gained a better understanding of how long some tasks took.

Asana review by Johann L.
Johann L.

"Asana is ok if you don't have requirements"

What do you like best?

There are some things I like about Asana. I like Asana's Kanban, tags, and the copy and paste of tasks. I like that you can add child tasks. I like there's a calendar associated with each project. I think Asana is starting to build out their software and I think they're listening to their end-users.

What do you dislike?

This is not a mature tool by any means. It's fine if you're using it for yourself but I wouldn't recommend introducing Asana to your team. Why?

1. Notification is all or nothing. You can either turn on notifications or you can't. You can't toggle the notifications.

2. Relying on 3rd party for burndown charts. A lot of software project management includes a burndown chart. Asana uses a third-party app, screenful.me. You have to pay for it and it doesn't give clarity into the project's status.

3. Disjointed projects. You cannot see holistically the status of your projects. This means you have to click inside each one.

4. Struggles talking to 3rd party APIs. For some reason there is an initial sync and then the handshake drops. This happened across multiple APIs.

5. If you've used other mature tools then you'll probably struggle using Asana. It doesn't provide enough clarity or detail to be able to make decisions.

6. Very difficult to prioritize tasks. You can move tasks up and down but that's it. You also can't view tasks and subtasks across a project. You can only view the subtasks if the task is open.

7. No automated workflows. Makes no sense as your team has to remember the process for doing X. If you have a lot of teams this can get messy very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make your PM software selection criteria list tool agnostic. Can't imagine a mature organization ever using this. Might as well use Excel to track your project at this rate.

The one business benefit I realized was tool selection criteria needed to be tighter. I wasn't here when Asana was chosen and the tool gets in the way of progress. I inherited the role of admin.

Asana review by Michael N.
Michael N.

"Eight Years with ASANA"

What do you like best?

The best parts of ASANA are the group interaction that we can stimulate with this tool. We have used ASANA for quite a long time to coordinate teams that are spread out all over the US and Asia. This tools allows us to coordinate activities and make sure the tasks assigned are completed in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Actually, the updates are a little too frequent for me. What some may see as a positive, I dislike as it disrupts flow. While this may be inherent to new tools being developed, as a former software company owner, "feature creep" can be a hinderance at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with just a few projects and refine your process first. Then implement on a larger scale

We manage hundreds of projects across three (3) main business units. ASANA helps us keep our standard "process" for each project front and center. As a management tool, it allow me to manage groups on individual projects and focus on those that need my attention.

Asana review by Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.

"Asana is great for teams - if the team is your main priority."

What do you like best?

The thing I like best about Asana is that it keeps all correspondence in one place. It's easy to check what my teammates are saying and have everything that we need to work on something easily accessible. It's much more time-saving than email and is built with a singular goal in mind which means it's much better at achieving that goal than more general applications like email.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the inbox function, I wish it worked more like an email inbox - showing you new correspondence instead of making you click in to the project to read everything that's happening. I also dislike the layout just a bit. For some reason the dark layout and multiple task bars hasn't quite clicked as enjoyable for me yet. I would prefer to land in my inbox - something with a few highlighted notes and then have the option to hop over to my dashboard if I wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is great for working remotely as a team. I only work as part of a team for about 10% of my freelance workload, so the admin of asana can be an extra task, but if your full-time job is working on creative or production tasks as a team this is a great tool.

Asana improves business efficiency by keeping all team players on the same page, cutting down on time sifting through email chains and potentially missing key info.

Asana review by Mercedes M.
Mercedes M.

"The best control for your work projects."

What do you like best?

I like Asana because I can follow my projects interactively, it has very good features to work in collaboration with my team, it allows me to plan tasks with ease, I can also have my calendar with all the activities organized, I can upload files and assign tasks to my colleagues. Working with Asana, I keep my team informed of everything important.

What do you dislike?

For starters, Asana offers you a free version, however, it lacks many features that you can only use if you switch to the Premium version. The cost of this software will also depend on how big your equipment is, however, it is very beneficial to obtain asanas because with this software you can be more productive and take your company to another level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using Asana, it is important that you know what kind of project you are going to develop, since that way you will know if this software will be able to adapt to what you need.

We have been able to solve many problems with Asana and one of the most important is the communication as we can keep the different departments of the company up to date with the latest activities and tasks to be done, in addition to helping us to maintain order.

Asana review by oscar s.
oscar s.

"Decente"

What do you like best?

Es una aplicación que me permite organizar alguna que otra reunion con los compañeros de ventas, pero claro esta que preferiria otra aplicación, esta me gusto en el sentido de que es mucho mas simple que otras, pero no me parece para nada agradable que la empresa tenga que desembolsar dinero para la organizacion de reuniones internas entre compañeros del mismo departamento.

What do you dislike?

Sobretodo el precio, es demasiado elevado para lo que ofrece, si bajasen el precio, quizas y solo quizas en un futuro contariamos con esta aplicacion en nuestra empresa, para temas internos

Recommendations to others considering the product

El precio es elevado para una aplicación que lo unico que nos permite hacer es organizar reuniones, por lo demas, la intefaz es muy simple, digamos que hasta una persona que no tenga experiencia con computadoras podria llegar a entenderla, pero claro que me gustan mas otras aplicaciones, pero es con la que estamos trabajando ultimamente en la empresa

Ayudo a los nuevos que no tenian ni idea de hacer un planning por ejemplo para las reuniones

Asana review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Functional and understandable for even the least advanced tech person"

What do you like best?

Organized, easy to manage, includes API so automation is possible, supports all of my team in a free capacity not having to pay by user. I also like that there is color coding capability but wish there were more progress bar options.

What do you dislike?

Wish it had task chunks so you can template out timelines. I also wish that it had better budget tracking and version tracking like if it were to integrate with a document management system or something. Something else I don't like is that there's a lot more depth to programs like Jira and with this there requires a fair bit of plugin use and external python automation to have it do what I want it to structurally. All-in-all a great product, just a few nitty gritty preferences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like Wrike but don't need all the over-the-top functionality and if you have team members who aren't as advanced technology-wise as others then you should try it out!

Project management x9000, too many moving parts before and now everything is slowly but surely becoming cohesive.We also had a lot of communication issues with other teams and now have eliminated a lot of those with contingency plans based on the different projects we have set up, as well as different methods to disseminate tasks to each team vs before where there was just a maelstrom of emails and questions and concerns from every which way.

Asana review by Morgan J.
Morgan J.

"Cross Functional Collaboration and Documentation"

What do you like best?

How it can be used for different functions. Engineering needs are often at odds with other functions like Marketing, but Asana allows both teams to be in the same project management tool which is key.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is steep and there are some great features that are one price tier above ours. Unfortunately, right now there are not enough features to justify moving one more tier above what we are already paying.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have a lot of flexibility, but will still need to communicate clearly when different teams use Asana together. This has been key in making sure our process is clear

Our whole team has really taken to Asana very quickly. Moving everyone to Asana has not been the normal case of pulling teeth and constant reminders. It has increased visibility across and the organization and we hope it will increase productivity over time.

Asana review by Megan K.
Megan K.

"Keeping Projects on Track"

What do you like best?

I've always been a list maker. I enjoy the feeling of being able to cross a task off as soon as it's completed. Asana steps up the task completion fun by providing you with a flying unicorn after a task is completed. Make sure the option is switched on though.

What do you dislike?

Asana is a great project management tool once you get the hang of it. However, if everyone on your team is not using the program, it doesn't work to it's full capability. Also, I wish it was a little more user friendly. It's a little difficult to navigate when you're a beginner just starting out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a Asana workshop with your team and really take the time to learn how to use Asana properly. Make sure everyone feels confident when using the program.

I've become more organized with my everyday tasks and have managed to reach project deadlines with ease using Asana.

Asana review by Natalia D.
Natalia D.

"The software with which you can manage your projects in a very easy way"

What do you like best?

Asana, is a very complete online software with which I can manage and organize my activities, I like it a lot because I can maintain contact with my colleagues and I can continue with the pending tasks, asana has a very good notification system. that alerts when a task is about to expire, its interface is quickly loaded, it also has a very good mobile application.

What do you dislike?

Asana has several versions or packages, the cost is a little higher depending on the number of people your team has, another thing that should be added is a chat, I think it needs more color. And more labels to better identify the tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

First, I recommend conducting studies on what your project will need and how many members your team is composed of, since that way you will know in a better way if asana is the best option for your team.

In the technology department, the use of asana is very important because it helps us maintain order, in addition to keeping the team up to date with the news and what is pending, which has helped us a lot to be able to do the job faster and meet the delivery deadline.

Asana review by Louis W.
Louis W.

"Love Asana. Very flexible. Feels right for any project."

What do you like best?

I love the new charting / dependency tools. I love the easy to user interface. Everything is very well thought out and intuitive to grasp. The help videos and blogs are fantastic and make this an easy to pick up system.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how subtasks/sub-subtasks get lost for daily workers. For example. The primary task when visiting a project is assigned to a project lead such as finish Services website pages. Now we have sub tasks such as create content and find images. Within those sub tasks we have tens of sub-subtasks. Assigning each image or each page of content to a specific person. When I come to a project, the view presented gives me no indication that I have work to do on the main task. I spend tons of time jacking with searches and filters to find my work. I have hundreds of things assigned to me at any given moment. Sorting my tasks by project results in tons of traversing up the tasks tree to understand the context of the assignment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is a great tool. You get into it what you get out of it. When you scale an organization and/or work on huge projects you need to remember asana doesn't replace project administration. It assists it like a precision tool. You have to have a plan of how to structure and implement the project in Asana prior to the project. Get your team trained early.

Organization. Communication. Status Updates without interrupting work.

Asana review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Effective project management"

What do you like best?

One of best product for large teams to keep in track. Allocating tasks feature is very useful. File sharing among team members in one of the best features. It's very easy to assign/change tasks in bulk. We have the Pro version and love the functionality of custom fields (although a con is that you only see the latest custom fields created by anyone and there's no controls so it can turn into inconsistencies or duplication of efforts.) Support was good and account manager used an onboarding template to outline our steps to help acclimate us.

What do you dislike?

There are ways to control email notifications within each project (or turn off completely), but in spite of training, I still struggle with that as I set up new projects and getting enough, but not too many, reminders. Subtasks are great to hide granular-level items or breakdown a single task to multiple users, but they're not automatically assigned to the parent project of the task they're created under. Notifications don't include the parent project name and the task isn't always clear when taken out of context.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your team is less than 15 people, free version of Asana would be the best option for you to start. Some paid features will require upgrading. However, my team managed to use free version for almost two years. We upgraded to paid version only when our team grew and we had to add more people to our workspace. Check for Asana user cases posted in their blogs. There are some really good tips there which will ease your work with Asana. Also Asana promotes agile project management and you can create a kanban board for your project if necessary.

Helps to control every task of my team. With ready integrations (namely Slack and Google Docs integrations) Asana makes communication and cooperation between my team members more effective. Asana has also improved performance time and quality of completed tasks.

Asana review by Chris H.
Chris H.

"Amazing for task management"

What do you like best?

My favorite Asana feature is when it automatically creates a task when I send it to special email. Many other apps do this, but Asana creates tasks from emails just as I expect it. I’ve tried many of task and project management tools. Asana is so successful for one simple reason – its dashboard looks like an inbox. Most people send and get their task by email and get used to inbox design and structure.

What do you dislike?

Asana can lead to inbox-overload. By default, you are subscribed to updates on any task that you create or follow. Updates include someone marking a task complete, leaving a comment on a task, or adding a file to a task. This means that if your coworker adds a file, makes a comment, then assigns the task back to you, then marks the task complete, you're looking at 4 emails in 10 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It helps to control every task of my team. With ready integrations (namely Slack and Google Docs integrations) Asana makes communication and cooperation between my team members more effective. Asana has also improved performance time and quality of completed tasks.

Asana review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"Asana - the best online project management tool"

What do you like best?

I like the super easy-to-use interface. The Asana software is extremely simple to use and everything is so intuitive, which is super nice. They have tutorials that are optional when you first log into your account that you can go through to learn about all the different things that Asana has to offer. The ability to add your entire team to your project plans is a phenomenal way to get work done together even if you are not in the same place at the same time.

What do you dislike?

I wish that more of the features on Asana were not premium features, and were available with the free version. As a small business with not too many available funds for software such as Asana, it would be nice to have these additional features to use with the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a simple, yet effective way to do project management, then Asana is definitely the way to go.

Asana provides an excellent way to organize each of our project plans that we are working on at NoMo Diagnostics. We use the collaborative features all the time as some of our employees are located in New York and the rest are in Chicago. The time difference sometimes makes it hard to find a time to meet together, but the collaboration features allow us to all review the project plan on our own time and make our own contributions to the data when needed.

Asana review by Loren C.
Loren C.

"Outstanding replacement for task management."

What do you like best?

The best thing that I like about this software is that one can easily learn how to use this awesome software within very short time. It provides best and easiest ways for tracing projects as well as tasks. Love the notification, alerts and comment options that really keeps us up to date. Nowadays to great extent it is being used by many users for protect management. It provides us the advance timeline features and functions and the ability to monitor members really appreciated. It really has the feature they meets our requirements and make our work more easy to complete. I have accomplished many protects with the help of Asana It has been a satisfying product for our entire team.

What do you dislike?

The one difficulty that I find in this software is that in order to use this software one's internet connection should be strong enough because this software is little bit heavy as compare to others. NO other any kind of problem I have ever faced. fully featured tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is highly recommended to run the business effectively. I would say Asana is the perfect solution for tracking the interests and activities of whole company. Asana fulfills all the essential needs of our team.

I am having wonderful experience with this software. It provides excellent ways of managing and communicating with team members. Best collaborative management tool I have ever used.

Asana review by Daniel A.
Daniel A.

"Keep all your tasks on track with Asana"

What do you like best?

I like using Asana all the time for many reasons. It has a great and convenient calendar to put all your required tasks and monitor them. The user interface and design is very decent and colorful which makes it easy to navigate and see all your tasks. Creating tasks is also so easy and there are many templates available to make life more easier for anyone and help the users to manage their goals. Another great feature in using Asana is assigning tasks to team members and track their work which is very useful

What do you dislike?

The mobile app is missing many features that I hope they will add them soon to be as convenient as the web version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great platform for task organization and setting goals

Asana makes working with tasks easier. It saves a lot of time and effort. I definitely recommend it for everyone.

Asana review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Organize yourself productively in all your contexts"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, in less than an hour you can learn to use all its functionalities. It is ideal to have a list of the tasks you do during the week, both in your work and in your daily life. You can create projects in the form of boards to track and create reminders. You can create very detailed checklist templates to copy and paste whenever you need it.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a bit heavy, I tried it with an average internet connection and I had to wait long enough for all the dependencies to load. The rest is an excellent software, I do not regret having it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is very complete and I think it is more than enough for any type of average user. The premium version includes schedules, custom fields and much more. It's really worth paying for a premium version since its price is very low.

It has the option to be synchronized with Google Calendar and increase its potential use, as well as the synchronization with Gmail to activate it appears a button to send the email to the tasks, so you can turn it into a project, just great.

Asana review by Sharyn B.
Sharyn B.

"Great Way to Keep Track of Tasks"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see my tasks laid out for the week in calendar view.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app had task reminders that pop up the way that google calendar does. There are ways to get around it using other apps but it would be nice if I didn't have to open another account with a different program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want it to connect to your calendar or send notifications, be prepared to start an account with another software company.

The main business problem that I am solving with Asana is staying on task. I have realized that it is a great way for me to stay on task with the many projects that I have throughout the year. It is also a great tool for your team (co-workers) to see what you have on your plate as well so they know when they can make requests of you and when to expect solutions.

Asana review by Carlota A.
Carlota A.

"Manage and organize your team's work."

What do you like best?

With Asana I can trace my projects and tasks in a simple way, be it a marketing campaign or a project launch, Asana allows me to create lists of objectives and tasks so that all their teams are up to date. You can also create activity plans, you have many options to share information of all kinds, whether files or documents.

What do you dislike?

Asana allows you to integrate third-party add-ons, but many of these are usually very expensive, their interface is updated however the first time you use it it will cost a bit of work to understand its functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool that can be adapted to any work environment, you can organize everything you want, plus you will be in contact with your team in a very simple way and without using other software.

It helps me a lot to maintain communication with my team, with asana I can achieve my goals quickly and in this way I can meet the deadlines of projects and tasks at work.

Asana review by Rodolfo M.
Rodolfo M.

"Asana as an easy alternative to task management"

What do you like best?

Easy of use, quick to learn.

Asana gives visibility to the pending tasks in a snap.

Helps control the pendings and prioritize the tasks.

The clean user interface.

What do you dislike?

If you don't organize your tasks properly, sometimes it is easy to loose or don't see pending tasks.

The hability for subtasks, although very powerful, can be confusing if the subtaks go too deep.

The editors are not "wisig".

Recommendations to others considering the product

1) Decide beforehand the overall structure of project, subprojects, tasks and teams.

2) Don't go too deep using subtasking. Two levels is good, three levels max. No more!

3) The learning curve is short, but if you are migrating from another tool (as was our case, migrating from trello), Asana can be difficult to switch. In our case, people who use trello is much more visual, using "cards" and Asana is more of a list view.

Although we are using the free version, Asana has helped us a lot on:

1) Communication between teams.

2) Transparency on delegation and responsibility.

3) Due dates assignment (or reassignment).

Asana review by Emma M.
Emma M.

"Excellent organizational and team collaboration tool."

What do you like best?

Asana is a advanced tool for managing team work or private projects. What I feel about Asana is, It looks a great companion on the way of project management and it is also a decent replacement of email for task communication and collaboration. It is very easy to use even its basic feature are really interesting they make easy to have access on Asana. I like the way it let us create individual channels even from different teams and allows us to invite each other in respecting group. One more thing that I like I gives us timeline , schedule meetings and reminders all in one platform. Additionally I would say It is a user-friendly tool.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I would like to have on Asana that is the list of past project that has been completed in order to review the description information of project. Asana's dashboard does not provide useful details or important information that could help the user for completing the work quickly.The last thing printing functions need some improvements.

This is the Project management tool which we most use with clients. It shows its importance and gives us much benefits for completing our large and small projects. In simple wording I can say Asana has a big hand in our every project.

Asana review by Jonathan P.
Jonathan P.

"Excellent general project management solution"

What do you like best?

- Multiple views to see what your most pressing todos are.

- Extremely generous free tier allows you to do a lot with a small team.

- Workspaces allow you to work with multiple accounts and domains in one dashboard.

- Excellent kanban board functionality for todo lists, product roadmaps, and more!

What do you dislike?

- You can't completely delete a Workspace, you can only leave it, even if you're the only member inside that workspace.

- File management could be better to stay organized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're trying to run your business as lean as possible, Asana is an excellent project management tool. I've tried Trello, Workflowy, and a vast assortment of other tools, but nothing has worked for me quite like Asana has. I would recommend it as a staple solution in your software toolbox.

We're using Asana to manage our projects and todo lists. This helps us stay accountable to each other as the todo lists are reviewed in our weekly management meetings. We also use it to track projects, delegate tasks, add dependencies, and more. It's a great overall system.

Asana review by Dimitris R.
Dimitris R.

"A must-have project management tool"

What do you like best?

The first thing that I immediately liked on Asana was the look and feel. It is clean and the ability to customize it makes it even more appealing.

The philosophy behind it is straightforward and very easy to understand.

Team and projects are the heart of the system. On each project, there are tasks and subtasks. That allows teams to organize and break down each project into multiple sections.

Features such are templates, tagging and easy assignment as well as timeline offer a great set of tools that help the overall process.

Also, addons like Everhour (time tracking) provide additional functionality to the product.

What do you dislike?

Asana lucks the ability to have a full view of an employee across all projects that he/she is involved. This is something that will be added in the near future though.

Also, I would love to see more options that resemble Jira - like sprints for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Asana is an amazing tool that can be used to track the activities of an entire company to a single place. The toolset is extremely easy to use and add-ons provide even more functionality to the product. We removed all other tools (Podio, Basecamp) from our toolset and now we use Asana internally and externally.

Asana is the single PM tool that we use internally and externally with clients. This way we have a single point of reference for all our communication and project management.

Asana review by Valentina G.
Valentina G.

"Optimizing your time, opimizing you life"

What do you like best?

The best thing for me was that you can use the boards if you want. or change to a list. The software is very easy and friendly. You can assign any task and put it in the calendar. Its pretty cool, because you can download the app and update your board.

What do you dislike?

I can´t think in just one thing that dislike me, but the team of Asana can upgrade the subtasks part. I mean, the thing is that you can`t assign subtasks to nobody, so you have to turn them in tasks, and that is not cool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to implement the radical transparency and see the rightful teamwork in your company/project, Asana is the best.

The benefits of this software are the boards, the capacity of assign tasks and that is free.

With the free version, you can handle your agenda and your projects. But, the best tools the paid version have it, like the timeline that is perfect for manage projects with a big crew.

Asana review by Pablo M.
Pablo M.

"Forma tu equipo y organízales"

What do you like best?

El calendario es completamente interactivo, casi que puedes hacer todo desde allí, lo cual es muy bueno para quienes tienen proyectos muy marcados por el tiempo, ya que te crea un time line muy bueno y puedes ir asignando y creando tareas in situ dentro del calendario, luego cada tarea lleva a su muro y demás, lo cual es fabuloso porque puedes empezar en el calendario tu sesión y tener en cuenta todo de manera rápida.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta para nada que fuera del calendario tenga tantísimas opciones en tantos menús, porque te obliga a navegar entre varios menús para encontrar la opción que buscabas, al final acabas yendo siempre al menú por ser la interfaz mejor hecha.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No es difícil de usar, pero recomiendo usar solo el calendario, tienes todo allí al fin y al cabo.

Como organización, debemos organizarnos y Asana es el programa perfecto para ello, por eso lo hemos escogido, usamos en su día Trello, pero deja mucho que desear sobre todo en cuanto al calendario, time line y todo lo relacionado con el tiempo, que para nosotros es vital.

Learn more about Asana

Asana Videos

Learning about Asana?

* We monitor all Asana reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(3,515 reviews)