AscendixRE

AscendixRE offers CRM solutions for real estate professionals.

Work for AscendixRE?
Boomtown  real estate crm  2x

Learning about AscendixRE?

AscendixRE Reviews

Ask AscendixRE a Question
Showing 6 AscendixRE reviews
AscendixRE review by <span>Seth S.</span>
Seth S.

I used this database system to house contacts and lease comps

What do you like best?

It was very easy to search and export lease comps. It was also a good place for us to house our deals in the market.

What do you dislike?

It was not user friendly. It was very complicated for someone to come on without past knowledge of the platform and make changes or updates to contacts or leases in the system. It also had many features that were not used for us and ended up making it more complicated to get on and make changes or updates to the data we had in the system. It also felt outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a commercial real estate broker this database/system is not a helpful tool compared to what else is currently out there.

It gave my company a place to house all of their contacts, lease comps and deals in the market.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AscendixRE
AscendixRE review by <span>Cary B.</span>
Cary B.

Best CRM Implementation Team!!!

What do you like best?

Chris and Wes were awesome to work with even before purchasing making sure all of our data would import properly. We had purchased a similar Sales force solution a year prior with a competitor and never used the system as their support and implementation was non existent.

What do you dislike?

To be honest their is not much to dislike. Overall our experience has been great and what I like best is one point of contact for everything. I do not have to call an 800 number and wait for a call back. If I need something Chris is their to help before and after the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend AscendixRE as they will get you up and running unlike their competitors.

We needed a new CRM and this has increased our efficiency significantly.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

AscendixRE review by <span>Jonathan B.</span>
Jonathan B.

AscendixRE

What do you like best?

After considering other CRM database options, one of my colleagues suggested I look into AscendixRE. The platform is made specifically for Commercial Real Estate professionals and is customizable to your needs. This suggestion has already payed dividends in terms of time saved and increased productivity (more new opportunities for new business). The platform is dynamic, easy to use, and has become crucial to my day to day business. Finally, it is worth noting the incredible responsiveness of their support team – there are many potential options for CRM solutions, but there is truly only one Chris Peterson (she is a rock star)!

What do you dislike?

Minor issue with information sharing between accounts and properties

My go to stop for data management, prospecting, and all of my invoicing.

AscendixRE review by <span>Mark T.</span>
Mark T.

A great product which has streamlined and improved productivity

What do you like best?

It has a lot of flexibility and customization to manage my day to day activity and deal flow.

The Support team is first class, very quick to respond, personable, and not at all what you would expect from a software company that has one of those black hole support inboxes.

What do you dislike?

The stacking plans option is not available unless you upgrade.

It helps me track deal flow and understand what is working and what isn't.

The greatest benefit has been more meetings, more activity and a bigger pipeline.

AscendixRE review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

One of my experience

What do you like best?

It helps me to make my tasks easily through the system that they are using to help us as realtors.

What do you dislike?

It is not very easy to use the stools, that was the only issue that i had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the realtors to use it, so in the beginning it is not easy to use but when you know how to use the tools you will be happy to use it.

This is the safest place where you can save the clients information.

AscendixRE review by <span>Jason C.</span>
Jason C.

Excellent CRM that can be tailored specifically to your Commercial RE needs

What do you like best?

Allows unlimited customization. ..........

What do you dislike?

Salesforce in general takes a lot of investment of your time to learn.

Great client detail allows you to focus sales process towards their needs

Learning about AscendixRE?

* We monitor all AscendixRE reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.