AskNicely

AskNicely

4.7

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 423 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"AskNicely has far exceeded our expectations, empowering us to exceed our customers expectations"

What do you like best?

Complete NPS solution, polished user interface, ability to brand the survey, exceptionally fair cost.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It would be interesting to see additional options to leverage our score from a marketing perspective. Option to download an image with our NPS with AskNicely and our own logo. Additional customization of AskNicely TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated countless NPS platforms, and AskNicely stood well above the field. Our customers have commented on our survey, it's simplicity, and professionalism. The marketing value alone is immense.

As a start up company introducing membership-based primary care, it is important we closely manage our member experience. AskNicely presents a clean, thoughtfully designed and highly customizable interface. We have expanded its use beyond customer experience, into clinical satisfaction and performance management. We now promote our NPS score (currently 97.8) in all aspects of sales and marketing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Louisa H.
Louisa H.

"All in one product - Making your job easy!"

What do you like best?

User friendly - Easy to use - Easy Work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as the feedback gives you a great indication on the knowledge gaps without second guessing yourself.

I'm solely in charge of the call centre NPS score being above our target. This tool makes my job easier - simply by pushing a few buttons to filter the information I need. I can focus on the agents I need to work with and quickly send an email to the agents that are tracking along really well. I was used to doing everything manually, but now using AskNicely, I can get on top of my workload in a matter of hours vs manually doing everything that can take up to a week.

It's easy to understand and amend to match your needs. I hate technology but this, I can handle. It's also good to see there is webchat that makes it easy to get assistance - which I haven't had to use just yet. I'm absolutely thrilled that our business has invested in using this product, which has real-time updates. Thank you for creating something that anyone can use!

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Revolutionised the way we collect feedback from clients"

What do you like best?

Definitely the testimonials widget. I have this revolving on my homepage and separately on a testimonial page, where I can display as many as I like! It's added real credibility, something very important in our profession. I also love the fact you can see how old the review is.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be alerted when people have agreed to have their reviews published, rather than having to sort by that filter each time. I would also like to be able to show more filters on the TV option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a go, and ask about the software you use already as AskNicely might integrate with it.

Previously we had sent out traditional surveys which are so easy to forget about or not respond timely to. With AskNicely, its live and constantly updating, and the responses can be automated, so you never forget to thank anyone, or ask them for more feedback. We also have the TV screen displaying live results in the office, which has created some nice competition :)

AskNicely review by Digvijay S.
Digvijay S.

"Preliminary Review"

What do you like best?

Although I have just started to use AskNicely, the initial response has been encouraging. It's a pretty neat tool for your NPS needs. I did an NPS analysis earlier to this, which was done manually. But ever since we have started using AskNicely, it's pretty much a smooth sailing. Although it would have helped if the tool had a couple of more functionalities, but it does get the basic job done. ūüėä

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. The tool lets you send bulk mailers out for survey. However, it does not support sending multiple mailers out to a single user. E.g. if I were to send out survey mails to Mr. A who had to respond to 10 similar mails in total, I am not able to do so in one go. For this, I have to separately send out 10 different mails each time, which is cumbersome. Wish there was a facility to just send out a single mail with probably radio buttons for each response added separately into it.

Using AskNicely to analyse our Quality of Hiring across various competencies.

AskNicely review by Artis L.
Artis L.

"Really easy to get started with measuring your NPS"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to set up. Took me around a couple of hours from the first time I logged in to having quite complex workflows set up. Easy integration and automation with other leading tools (e.g., Zendesk and Intercom) out of the box, and custom integrations via API. Data extracts available for analysing / reporting on data outside the system. Real-time view of customer responses coming in. Account managers very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to see more help content / worked step-by-step examples around some advanced and more complex scenarios - had to uncover things by experimenting. Because system is so simple you don't necessarily think about the workflows you want to build before you start using the system and sometimes it means going back and reworking your setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what other systems you want to link AskNicely with and how these will interact, work out your customer segmentation strategy before you start. AskNicely allows you to easily incorporate custom data fields to enhance the analysis of collected data - think about how you could use these fields to give you ability to zoom in on specific problem areas.

Measuring NPS scores and collecting feedback from internal / external customers around the services we provide covering everything from support requests, project work, products we build and training we offer.

AskNicely review by Art T.
Art T.

"Excellent NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

If I had to pick one thing (not an easy request), I could probably sum it up with one word: simplicity. Everything was push-button, and even the slightest question was quickly and completely answered. The setup is a breeze, the results were easy to absorb, and the automation was straightforward. It is just a well thought out and designed system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more options when importing my contacts list perhaps, but I could definitely work within the available parameters. There might also be more filtering options available in other service packages, so I feel like there is still more for our organization to explore first. There is not much to dislike here!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend AskNicely to a colleague. The interface is super-simple, the setup is a breeze, and their support has been phenomenal so far.

We are in a very competitive market, and in our niche, our best references are current customers. Because of how tight-knit that community is, we need a way to poll feedback effectively, quickly, and completely. This app is designed for gathering customer feedback and displaying it in easily digestible formats.

AskNicely review by √Člodie M.
√Člodie M.

"Easy-to-use tool for companies of all sizes"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is a tool really easy to understand. I got used to it pretty fast by asking some colleagues and the interface is pretty simple and clear. It allows me to see accurate and relevant information about our customer satisfaction in a blink of an eye without making complicated calculations.

What do you dislike?

Since I was new in the concept of NPS and the usage of this statistic, I would have liked to have a kind of guided tour or tutorial to show me all the features AskNicely offers me and how to use the tool.

Instead, I had to ask my colleagues to explain it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AskNicely specifically for small companies who want to measure easily customer feedback without getting some headaches. Anyone who is a newbie in the concept of NPS and customer feedback will find that AskNicely fits exactly his/her needs.

We are basically tracking our customer satisfaction. Whether it is from a simple score or through a full written feedback, we are able to see how much users really like our product and what do they think about it.

It allows us to have a one-time place where we can have an overview of our customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Philippe H.
Philippe H.

"Gathering valuable insights continually "

What do you like best?

AskNicely is simple to use both for the user and the person who receive the survey. It's possible to have different surveys running at the same time through the use of segments from Intercom. The saved replies allow saving even more time when replying to the responders.

What do you dislike?

From my experience nothing really to dislike. I was invited by a co-worker so I didn't get a demo or anything and still pick it up pretty fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will see for yourself but it is likely that once you see how easy it is to get precious feedback from your clients, you will not want to stop.

With AskNicely, we are able to poll our users on their appreciation of our software on a set frequency. This way we gather precious feedback from our users and can, therefore, take action when needed. It gives our users an alternative channel to express their appreciation of our tool.

AskNicely review by Guillaume "Jeff" M.
Guillaume "Jeff" M.

"A capable and easy to use system to interact with your client base!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customizability. I receive update notifications on my email as well as the web platform on current ratings, customers comments, and can further be managed to provide the information you find most pertinent. Further more the auto-reply options based on specific criteria is a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd list as a dislike. For the business I'm in I have found a few customer categories that I wished could be grouped together as one and review those aggregate scores and comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only had an overwhelming positive experience with this platform. It's well worth checking out.

A very quick and personalized turn-around time on my interaction with my customers. I feel I can keep my finger on the pulse of the business and just take customer service to a new high.

AskNicely review by david V.
david V.

"Perfect customer experience analysis tool ! "

What do you like best?

Actually, everything is quite cool with Asknicely!

But the best thing for me is probably the friendly user interface. Here we are not talking about old feedback email, but about nice and fresh one

What do you dislike?

Hard to say as I find the tool quite powerful. The only thing i would like to improve is the AskNicely TV, i think it would be nice to show different segments at the same time.

Our main benefice is that we are now able to quantify our customer experience impact. At Ridestore we are focussing a lot on it. With the automatic feedback emails, we are able to analyze our NPS score and contact non happy customers easily to improve our way of working all the time.

AskNicely review by Keith H.
Keith H.

"Exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

After reviewing several alternatives I chose AskNicely as a tool to measure the NPS score of our users. I was surprised and delighted by how many responses we received from our customers and the additional benefits I wasn't expecting:

AskNicely allows us to automate the collection of testimonials from fans we didn't know we had, and be proactive in finding and helping customers that are having challenges without marketing automation software so we can help address their issues and help them become fans.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of a negative. We had a few questions about how surveys are deployed in the beginning, but support was quick to sort it out.

I don't believe there is a fall-back option for the dynamic first name personalization in the emails, so we had to insert something manually in our upload file since we didn't always have the first name of our users.

NPS tracking, review and testimonial generation, pro-active support. We haven't yet turned on the Intercom integration but if it works as well as

AskNicely review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Great product! Easy to setup and use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The product was easy to configure and provides great insight into our customers. I was able to set this up and integrate with our ticket system in a matter of minutes and was receiving customer feedback almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations around being able to configure the colors of the dashboard to match our company colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are skeptical about an NPS only tool, I advise you to do some research and speak with someone from AskNicely to see if this tool can get you what you want and more. The increase in response rate is well worth the trade off of multiple question surveys and the data you get from this tool is amazing given its simplicity.

We are now able to get real time feedback from our customers and are quickly able to establish and NPS with valuable data that we can act on.

AskNicely review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Best way to get feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple AskNicely is. It is easy for my clients to rate us because all it takes is a click within the email browser. Then if they want to leave additional feedback they can. In the past we have sent out surveys and gotten zero response. With AskNicely it is nearly 40%.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's because I am new to the platform but I have had problems finding a few tools needed to integrate with my website. Navigation may be too simple; or I may have just overlooked the links.

So far the problem we are solving is how to gently ask our clients for feedback and then lead them through steps to rate not only privately on AskNicely but then on our website and the ultimate goal of FB, Google, etc.I love how AskNicely guides me the user through this process. I like how simple the per-scripted responses are that I can send to customers and have the ability to edit them.

AskNicely review by Malcolm P.
Malcolm P.

"Timely and accurate insight into customer experience"

What do you like best?

Using Asknicely allows us to get immediate and relevant feedback from customers. We use Asknicely on a daily basis to collect customer experiences and feedback, and are able to respond to individual customers in a meaningful and helpful way rather than an automated message. We also review customer responses to help drive operational and business improvements to in turn provide a better customer experience. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and the team have been most helpful in making sure we are satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike personally - the Asknicely experience is simple, effective, intuitive and timely.

NPS is one of our business KPI's and as a tool Asknicely helps us focus on continuously improving the customer experience. We are able to address issues directly with a customer on receipt of a survey response and Asknicely tracks these interactions so we have a historical record. If you are looking for an effective approach to managing your NPS, including having a first hand view of what your customers think of you I highly recommend talking to the Asknicely team and asking them to help you improve your customers experience!

AskNicely review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Powerful information at your fingertips without spending our analysis data"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use and navigate. The staff is very supportive and help us during the implementation process. In a very short time we're were up and running our first NPS campaign. We like the way the results are presented in a dashboard format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The system is working as expected and we're continuously learning how to make it better to fit our requirements.

AskNicely helps to understand what our customers really think about our company and products provided. We realised customers have a different perception of what we offer. The survey is helping us to get in contact with all our customers in a simple and systematic way without spamming or overwhelming them as well as our account managers.

AskNicely review by Tara K.
Tara K.

"Great, easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up, how clear the dashboard it, how quickly I can pull reports, and gain the information I want from Ask Nicely! The staff are a pleasure to deal with also.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Ask Nicely has been great for us!

We didn't have an NPS tool before Ask Nicely, so it was always a very manual process that involved a lot of spreadsheets. Ask Nicely has allowed us to move away from that, create an easy to follow process and have one source of truth.

The benefits since implementing Ask Nicely has been that we do have one source of truth, we can easily run our NPS now, we can at a glance see our results. This has saved us so much time, as before it was a very manual process of totting up results, now it's done for us! It's really been great!

AskNicely review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Incredibly useful"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is incredibly simple and easy to use. The interface is clearly laid out, and additional features such as work flows are easy to access and set up.

The surveys are a lovely clean design. We have received a high response rate from our customers, and the data we have gathered has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The surveys are mobile optimised, but they seem to be IOS focused - android or other mobile platforms aren't always supported beyond the latest version, which is a bit disappointing.

There is also currently limited scope for what you can do with the data in the AskNicely platform, so to get the most out of it connect to a CRM.

AskNicely has allowed us to cement our knowledge of our core customer base, and provided useful feedback on areas for improvement that we are going to utilise to develop new products and platforms for our services.

We have only been using AskNicely for a short period of time, so we anticipate making much greater use of it in the future.

AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

AskNicely review by Cameron W.
Cameron W.

"Smooth UX and Great Results"

What do you like best?

After reviewing a handful of tools, AskNicely stood out as having the best survey delivery, most useful out-of-the-box integrations and ease of setup. Other tools would require engineering work, which wasn't a problem with AskNicely.

What do you dislike?

The platform reporting is rich in data, but somewhat difficult to manipulate to see exactly what you're looking for. I'd recommend connecting it with Salesforce (or another CRM) to get the data where you're comfortable with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think hard about how you want to administer a survey. Many think that doing so in-app is the way to go, but much of our research has shown that it's less effective than email. Keep the user experience in mind at all times.

Adding more data to the value demonstration process was critical, so we focused on NPS. The big added benefit has been the feedback we get post-survey when users answer "Why did you give us this score?" It's be great for our product growth and customer-centricity.

AskNicely review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Such a user friendly demo experience that quickly turned me into a paying customer. The team at AskNicely respond to questions promptly and help you implement your strategy with ease.

What do you dislike?

That the trial was for a number of days, rather than a number of surveys sent. I let it slide a few days before I sent out my first batch, which reduced the number of responses.

I need an integration with Pipedrive, but the guys were able to point me in the direction of Zapier which is working nicely until then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a stuck, just ask the team. They can usually provide a solution.

We have never before measured customer satisfaction which is critical to our success (arguably, when isn't it?). I need a simple system to help integrate the results into my business. AskNicely make that straightforward for me.

AskNicely review by Felipe P.
Felipe P.

"The company has a poor service and change rules without communicate their clientes."

What do you like best?

They are able to send e-mails.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I found was widget integration, responsible for more than 60% of surveys answers. First, the widget was really weird... I have asked for some changes and last week they changed and they're logo "powered by AskNicely" is bigger than my own logo.

I've never seen something like that in my whole life. When I asked why they did that, they didn't answer and told it'll stay the same.

I don't recommend at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple NPS survey, ok. If you need something a little more intelligent, it's a bad idea.

I was trying to create a reliable NPS survey with the biggest response rate I can. AskNicely seems to have a lack of reliability to achieve that.

AskNicely review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Easy to implement with great features"

What do you like best?

It has all of the main features we needed at an affordable price. We looked at 9 other solutions, and AskNicely was easily our best option. Many of them were cheaper, but they also didn't have everything we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

Our designers wish we could customize the buttons on the surveys more, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an NPS solution that's full-featured without being overly expensive, AskNicely is a great option.

One of our new company goals is tied to our user satisfaction rating, and we needed a quick way to start measuring it. Setting up AskNicely is enabling us to do that. It enables us to pinpoint our users' pain points sooner.

AskNicely review by Troy T.
Troy T.

"AskNicely's interface is extremely easy to navigate and makes for an easy user experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to time e-mails and also send them individually. A lot of times I try to send them right after a meeting while we are fresh on a customers mind, and other times we haven't had any conversation with a customer for an extended period of time, so the scheduled surveys are beneficial.

What do you dislike?

This is more of an opinion, but I don't like the fact that an 8 our of 10 scores you a zero. We have people giving "positive" comments, but there 8 gives us a net score of 0.

We are able to get valuable feedback that could otherwise be hard to ascertain. Some people don't want to be direct to your face, or won't give you 100% of their experience. Having a 3rd party ask allows people to really open up about their experience.

AskNicely review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"I'm a fan of AskNicely - only 1 thorn in my side"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use - everything always seems to be where you would expect to find it and that goes for the analytics, list management and the survey send functionality.

What do you dislike?

A single "person" (which is in an email address) can not be in more than 1 segment. Therefore, if you have multiple products and your customers purchase multiple products, you are sorta stuck. The workaround is to create additional segments that represent the product mixes but it isn't very scalable and make reporting more difficult.

AskNicely helps you understand the reputation of your brand and products in the market. This allows you to make your best effort to correct issues for customers as well as identify trends in your customer base from the perspective of NPS.

AskNicely review by James H.
James H.

"Peerless customer insights, seamless integration, and helpful staff."

What do you like best?

If we were to write an NPS platform, we'd write it exactly like this ! So easy to use, and so fast to implement. We are currently getting 42% response rate from customers which is epic.

What do you dislike?

Not often that I can find no faults in a SaaS deployment like this - but that is the case here. This is the slickest NPS platform I've ever seen and I don't say that lightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on with it !

This gives us an instant open communication channel to our customers. We can feedback to them and change the way we do business in minutes, not days or weeks. In addition to giving us the ability to identify and solve problems quickly - before they escalate - it also enables us to reach out to our Promoters.

AskNicely review by Jessie A.
Jessie A.

"Quick & Easy!"

What do you like best?

The emails customers receive are a simple rate "x" out of 1-10 - that's it, feedback optional - having to fill out a survey is off putting. UI is simple & easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer better integration with Intercom i.e. replies in/out of either app are then fed through to the corresponding website, as internally everyone in the company does not have an AskNicely login but they do have an Intercom login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leap in price from Starter ($69 NZD) to Professional ($299) per month is substantial in terms of upgrading.

Able to get honest opinions & feedback about all aspects of our company via the various segments AskNicely allows you to create. Gives our customers another way to share their thoughts & suggestions with us so we can always improve too.

AskNicely review by Chad E.
Chad E.

"The Perfect Way To Stay Close to Customers"

What do you like best?

It's a fast and easy (and least intrusive) way to get immediate and relevant feedback from your customers. We use it on a daily basis with our customers, and are able to attribute meaningful feedback to specific customers, which allows to respond in a meaningful and relevant way (versus a generic "thank you for your feedback" response to all customers). It has also enables us to make important operational improvements to drive a better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It's simple and easy and very intuitive to use.

NPS is one of our KPIs, and we needed a timely and simple way to track how we are doing relative to our NPS score. We didn't want to send an anonymous survey once a year, instead we wanted a way to not only track our score more frequently but also gather specific feedback that we could react to. In addition, we wanted to know specific feedback by customers so we could continue to build meaningful relationships based on each unique experience they are having.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Extremely Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love the automations! I'm able to set automatic replies based on the score I receive from partners, and it always allows me to gain a better insight on why they gave the score they did.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly confusing. I think there are general improvements that can be made, but I don't have any specific feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! Their customer service is great. Abby Castro was a huge help in getting us set up and the software implemented.

Overall, it doesn't suck up too much of my time as the administrator. The automations are easy to figure out and implement, and that will save you a lot of time in the long run.

We haven't been able to gather customer feedback very easily throughout the past couple years. With AskNicely, we are able to provide our Account Managers with NPS Scores and Comments, which in turn is allowing them to have a stronger understanding on what our clients think of our service.

AskNicely review by Eben M.
Eben M.

"Good for integrating into your feedback workflow"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about AskNicely is it's customisation options. We have it integrated with a number of other tools through Zapier which allows us to automate tasks like storing all comments in a central feedback log, following up on good scores asking to ask for reviews and of course following up on less good scores.

What do you dislike?

The main dashboard page is a bit cluttered with extra leaderboards broken down by particular aspects of the respondents and there's not an easy way to reorder them other than hiding each one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll get the most out of it if you take the time to think about how the workflows and integrations can be customised to your needs.

Good view of our overall NPS and more specific feedback.

AskNicely review by Emily Z.
Emily Z.

"Easy to use, efficient, slick system invaluable for NPS recording"

What do you like best?

The super clear and transparent UX, which makes reviewing our customers' NPS responses really straightforward and ensures we never miss an opportunity to improve our users' satisfaction. This also means that anyone in our company can easily view the scores and comments and gain clear insight into how our customers' are feeling about our service and product.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Intercom can be slightly temperamental but I believe that this is more from Intercom's side rather than AskNicely. In any case, AskNicely support is always on hand to help us navigate any issues, albeit these are infrequent.

Gaining an in-depth understanding of our customers' experiences throughout the entire user journey - without AskNicely, we wouldn't have a clear, quantifiable impression of which points in our funnel are leading to friction. AskNicely helps us to answer the question "how do our customers feel about our product and service?".

AskNicely review by Kristen K.
Kristen K.

"Good Product for smaller businesses"

What do you like best?

Amazing Dashboards and reporting systems. It is an easy product to use, especially as a first time user of conducting surveys. Great automation and workflow tools.

What do you dislike?

Low open response rate from customers, giving limiting feedback. Could be the site, or could just be our clientele.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete training beforehand that they offer rather than trying to figure out yourself, Will save so much time in the long run.

Our business is growing at a fast rate and we want to make sure that our customers are still getting the best from our company for continued growth. We have found from the survey responses that certain departments needed improvements and made those changes based on customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Fantastic tool for gathering customer feedback and increasing engagement"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely has really simplified customer engagements for us. It's a quick automatic way to poll our customers and get an up to date picture of what they like and don't like. It's validated a lot of the things we knew anecdotally and also given us some insights into areas we could adjust or improve.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to say here - there hasn't been a negative side to our experience yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have a lot of experience with other NPS vendors and I was involved in the buying decision for this vendor, but I would definitely give these guys a close look as you are considering. My experience has been extremely positive - the tool is so easy to use, it gives me direct access to our customers, and valuable insights into our customers opinions and perspectives.

Customer Satisfaction scoring, Direct communication line with happy and unhappy customers, Product feedback, NPS

AskNicely review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"East to navigate and generates results!"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard overall and how easy it was to create and implement an NPS survey into our site. We used the email option and the AskNicely customer service was super helpful when we wanted to integrate it with Intercom to trigger specific customer send outs.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey to include both an in app survey AND an email survey. I wish I could do both for a cheaper price like on some of the comparative companies.

We've been able to follow up with ratings and gain more insight as to why a customer is unhappy which may have otherwise gone unnoticed. We also use the feedback to inform our product team of ways we can improve the product overall.

AskNicely review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Excellent Customer Service, Easy to Implement"

What do you like best?

The AskNicely team got us on boarded right away. We had a few ducks to get in a row on our end, but as far as the software goes we launched it without any issues, something rarely accomplished in the software world. Their customer service is consistently excellent from the account rep to the support team.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more information on language/steps to take per score. There is not a lot written on best practices for improving NPS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize your contact lists prior to starting a contract

AskNicely has helped us identify how more of our customers feel about our company and it allowed us to be more proactive as a whole from the first day it launched.

AskNicely review by Jeneson P.
Jeneson P.

"Awesome experince"

What do you like best?

The tool is very user friendly that anyone can start using it right away. Another part is that it has taken the survey to next level with with just one touch. Cool concept! which have made customer life easier.

And the best part of my experience are the support team. I had a WOW experience from the support both Alex Wong and Lauren Taylor very helpful, always available in spite of the timezone differences. A big thank to them both.

What do you dislike?

Not really dislike but improvement I would like to see, specially with the rigidity of the software regarding customisation on how we control display comment after customers have enter the comment just after the rating and when customer give just a rating of 10 with out any comment as they were busy at the point of time and did not had enough time to reply, we normally follow up by asking what is the one best thing they like about us and then they gave us a wonderful comments that we really want to make it as a testimony but we can't do that instead we need to resend a survey, so here it creates an extra work for the customer that we want to avoid. Something that I feel can be improved not really a dislike :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool so far for the survey. A must try tool I would say.

Business problem - It is bridging the gap between what we do and how much are the customer satisfied. All this while we have been assuming that they are happy or sad, but now we have an actual measurement.

Benefits - We know where we stand and we can take action for the customer who are unsatisfied. Overall it help our business grow

AskNicely review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Awesome program for customer feedback!"

What do you like best?

This program blew me away from the start. After setting up my demo, I was able to get a good grasp of what AskNicely was capable of and moved forward with purchasing. I then got in touch with a representative and she was able to answer every question that I had, plus gave me pointers that I was unaware of. A few of my favorite capabilities are: being able to schedule the surveys to my liking, importing contacts off of one spreadsheet and having AskNicely sort them by segments to ensure our customers get the right survey template, real time responses, and the ability to send feedback to the customers directly from the program. I love, love, love, this program!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't count it as a "dislike", but I would like to be able to export data in PDF form, similar to how the dashboard is set up. Just for a simplistic and appealing way to share results with co-workers, but I am still able to export it all to a spreadsheet, which is fine.

Again, not a dislike, but more of a suggestion. =) It would be nice for AskNicely to have a program/app for tablets to gather data such as name, email, and maybe addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation that I have is to get this program! The response rate speaks for itself!!!

Right now, we are using it for events that we have had. We are getting great feedback and excellent response rates using this program.

AskNicely review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Easy & Quick Way to Improve Quality and Increase Revenue"

What do you like best?

The simple interface was great, yet there were some advanced features that made it a great system to use. I honestly had thought about building my own system to measure NPS, but this made more sense.

What do you dislike?

I got nothin' for ya. System is great!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never tried NPS, use this to try it. Makes it easy to get some great feedback. If you are familiar with NPS, this system should be great for your needs.

We received feedback on our gaps, and most of them were gaps we were already aware of. But there were a few interesting viewpoints which we did not consider, and we are able to address those without overhauling much.

AskNicely review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Easy implementation and Integration -> Immediate and Actionable Insights"

What do you like best?

I love how easy their native integration feeds from and back into Intercom... This allows me to control by Intercom segments which users are queued for an NPS solicitation and feeds back score, comments, and creates tags of Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.

I'm excited about how easy it is to request promoter comments be used in testimonials and/or a reference page or section of our site. This makes it so easy to get authorization from the user and immediately turn that into value from being able to capture, collect and attribute rave reviews about what we do for organizations.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could manage all the conversations and engagements with users who respond to my NPS within Intercom. I would prefer to only login to AskNicely to view dashboards, stats, make adjustments to settings. It would a perfect product from my perspective if I could manage all engagement, including the request to publish comments directly out of Intercom so I'd have a record of that engagement in-line with all my other conversations with users that are in Intercom.

For years our company has anecdotally known that we have a lot of users who love us and that we bring a ton of value to their businesses. We've felt like we have a good product market fit based on our growth and conversations we have with customers and partners... now we can actually validate that through a metrics and have a barometer to help us understand how, as we evolve our company and services over time, this impacts the sentiment and loyalty of our users.

AskNicely review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"Best native integrations, most email flexibility - it's a no brainer! "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the 2-way Intercom integration. It's out of the box so there was no work needed from our dev team. We already leverage Intercom for customer engagement so we're able to re-use a lot of our existing segments to survey.

I also like that you can add customization by score to the comments page. Many of the other vendors I looked at would only allow customization by score on the thank you pages.

What do you dislike?

Stepping up to more advanced versions is pretty pricey. $49 to $199 to $499 is a huge leap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about ease of use, there are a lot of products on the market and you don't want to get stuck uploading spreadsheets each time you need to survey. Make sure the price is worthwhile, you'll want the Salesforce integration down the road for sure!

We've been building out some stellar customer engagement programs to drive and track usage. Surveying is another necessary part of that. This gives us a clear way to better meet customer needs from both a service and product perspective.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Excellent customer feedback platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and set up and provides excellent visibility into client/customer attitudes towards your company. As it utilises the NPS system, it is a relatively quick and pain-free survey experience for whoever is filling it out, as compared to a fully fledged survey. Our feedback responses are shared automatically via slack with our entire team which drives accountability and a culture of excellent customer service.

Can be set to trigger automatically from various software platforms

What do you dislike?

Helpscout integration could be improved.

There is no way of applying one person to two segments, for example, if you have multiple business divisions and you want to be able to see that a particular customer interacts with more than one division.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check to see if your existing software platforms integrate with Asknicely befor you purchase

Asknicely is providing us with an insight into the perception people have of our firm, that we would not be unable to get any other way. It also drives accountability.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Helpful team, established system, attractive interface."

What do you like best?

The support team are very responsive and reply promptly. I appreciate that AskNicely has done the research to find out what works, e.g. what questions to ask, etc. I also like that it is an attractive survey, it looks good to the customer and it is simple and easy on the eye for the business/user.

What do you dislike?

The only fault I would have is in regards to the integration with Property Suite. There were some added costs from Property Suite that we didn't expect. This is not to do with AskNicely but maybe they could mention 'there could be further costs involved with integration...'. Also, I don't think we have any way of knowing if we are sending a survey to the same client twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are integrating AskNicely with another system make sure you're talking to them at the same time as AskNicely so nothing unexpected comes up.

We didn't really have any customer feedback system set up as a business yet so this is filling a large hole where we would've liked to have something set up a long time ago. Our salespeople are getting positive and negative feedback that is comprehensive and very useful to their business.

AskNicely review by Jake K.
Jake K.

"AskNicely is good at solving unique problems"

What do you like best?

They are very responsive and good at problem solving. We needed a particular service that AskNicely didn't offer, and when we went to them to see if they could do it they went right to work on a custom solution that ended up being exactly what we needed.

Seriously, the customer service is fantastic. I know they have a lot of clients, but they do a great job making you feel like your problems to be solved are first priority to them.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to say here, this company is fantastic. If anything, I would say that AskNicely is perfect for small to medium businesses. I am not completely sure if they are the beset fit for a large company, but I can't really make that claim because we are not a large company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is very competitively priced and offers small-company customer service to solve big-company problems

We use AskNicely for the surveys that determine our Net Promoter Score. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and they have been very helpful in solving problems and making sure we are satisfied.

AskNicely review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Fully automated and just works"

What do you like best?

It has a two way sync with Intercom in order to use customer segments already defined and then sends the information back to Intercom so our customer service teams know exactly how they rated us. It also automatically sends the same information to Salesforce to capture the same data when Sales is talking with customers. It fit perfectly between these familiar systems allowing us to fully automate the feedback loop and break it down by custom data points that we are using across our entire system. We now have emails and tasks triggered from responses.

What do you dislike?

The email templates could use some work. Since the templates are not a single line of 0 - 10, some of our customer segment got confused and hit the wrong rating thinking it was on a 0 - 5 scale. Luckily, AskNicely had another format we are testing that could alleviate this confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start sending surveys immediately.

We are trying to get a pulse of our customer satisfaction instead of relying on pure product usage metrics and qualitative phone feedback from the purchaser. Accounts that we thought were happy based on a phone call to the champion are now bubbling up that there may be specific users at each company struggling with some understanding of the system or need a bit more help. We have been able to adjust the product and focus our roadmap in order to meet the needs of our customers.

AskNicely review by Einar Jose S.
Einar Jose S.

"Great tool for implementing NPS"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is easy to use and implement for companies who have never used an NPS software before. I also like that the survey itself is embedded in the email, rather than just a link to the survey. I believe this will attract more people to respond to the survey.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like it that Ask Nicely does not directly integrate with my CRM. However, I'm sure I could use the API's to get what I need.

Ask Nicely has made it incredibly easy for my company to implement an NPS system . By allowing us to segment our customer base, we can dig deeper into our NPS scores and find out where we have gaps in customer service.

AskNicely review by Astrid S.
Astrid S.

"Great interface, some growing pains"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to send surveys to customers in various custom parts of the customer experience. The AskNicely dashboard also makes it really easy to report on customer segment and agent, which helps drives performance feedback.

What do you dislike?

We've had a couple of instances where the product didn't behave as expected, and either stopped sending surveys reliably or sent too many surveys to a select set of users. It was difficult to get fast help and clarity on how to resolve the issue given the small team on the other side of the world from us in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess how important and core NPS is to your business. We are still small and not sharing publicly, so glitches have been OK.

Customer pain points help us to prioritize bug fixes and feature road maps. Agent-specific NPS scores have helped us with targeted training and coaching.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"AskNicely is a simple solution to make sure your customers are happy"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product. It is very easy to implement for a business. It is also very easy for a customer to respond and reply.

What do you dislike?

The main contact/client list has to be done via a spreadsheet because of all the data fields we need inputted. It is not difficult to do but if you need to make a minor adjustment to one customer the entire spreadsheet needs to be re-uploaded. It would be nice if you can make minor adjustments in the system to a single contact without having to reload the entire spreadsheet. .

We are able to address issues at the time of the complaint and hopefully save customers who would have normally may have not said anything to us in person and just took their business elsewhere. It also provides a avenue to follow up and thank customers for their business after they give their opinion.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Ask Nicely Review from Bunker"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and it's simple for our customers to answer. The simplicity improves the amount of people commenting and gives us great feedback to improve our customer service! The Ask Nicely team is quick to respond to questions and helpful when needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that people don't answer our survey and that it often doesn't look personalized because the question is viewed in an email template that looks auto generated. I also wish the software collected pictures of the respondents so we could learn more about each respondent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to start capturing feedback and learning the importance of testimonial marketing!

We ask all customers of Bunker to review their experience on purchasing insurance. We try to simplify the process so we hope our reviews reflect this. It's also nice to compare our responses to our competitors and others in the industry to see how we are doing compared to the industry standard.

AskNicely review by Janelle R.
Janelle R.

"Very Nice Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it integrates with Slack, and you can have notifications set up to alert you when a survey has been completed. I also like the feature of being able to capture notes on the surveys that we receive, and the ability to respond directly to the participant in the Message section. Also the staff at AskNicely has great follow-up when completing a survey on them.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negatives to report. My experience has been great.

AskNicely really helps me to know where I need to set my focus in making sure that my customers are satisfied.

AskNicely review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"Perfect tool for tracking NPS"

What do you like best?

AskNicely makes it very easy for me to send out NPS emails to my user base. I like the features available that allow me to slice our NPS by different date ranges, user properties, etc. This makes it very easy for me to determine what segments of our user base need attention.

What do you dislike?

I can only send 1000 emails out/day. This isn't a bid deal, but can be a bit annoying.

I use AskNicely to send NPS surveys and compute our NPS score. This is a key metric for my company. AskNicely makes it very quick and easy for me to do this.

AskNicely review by Liam B.
Liam B.

"Incredibly simplified and effective service with so much room to grow"

What do you like best?

The whole platform is a brilliant way to gain reviews, opinions, and feedback from your clients, customers or subscribers and doesn't only give you an overbearing idea of your performance, but for companies that have a range of specialized clients (such as myself), it gives you an honest idea of how each individual client feels about your service. This is a great way to optimise your offering and because of the simple two-step process, it doesn't feel time-consuming, detailed or excessive, but still provides ample information for going forward. The wide array of integrations also make it super simple to connect with your platforms and the team at AskNicely are incredibly friendly, personal and diligent. I received a call within a day when I signed up asking if I needed any help and if this doesn't speak volumes for a company that specializes in customer service, I don't know what does.

What do you dislike?

I feel this platform is brilliant but currently has three outstanding issues that I doubt will be around for much longer. The first is the fact that after clicking the rating within the email, it takes you to another tab within a browser to give feedback. For many, this could be an extra burden and deter people from taking part, which makes me feel an integrated ask nicely widget or some form of code that could be placed on website, platforms, or even invoices could really improve response rates. The other one currently is the box which people place their feedback in isn't thematic with the look and feel of the AskNicely software, still employing a very basic level text box. If this could be changed so people could see their whole review and also look more professional, this could really add to the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it, incredibly useful software that will give you brilliant feedback and incredible service. Implementation is super simple also so doesn't consume a ton of time.

It's been great for us to be able to receive specialised feedback from our clients, and with an emphasis going forward on impressing our clients, it's really helped us provide unique offerings that delight each and every individual. We are currently in the process of finding ways we can use AskNicely to even further our offerings and considering other ways to employ it's rating systems for more feedback.

Learn more about AskNicely

AskNicely Videos

Learning about AskNicely?

* We monitor all AskNicely reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.