AskNicely

AskNicely

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 407 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by Artis L.
Artis L.

"Really easy to get started with measuring your NPS"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to set up. Took me around a couple of hours from the first time I logged in to having quite complex workflows set up. Easy integration and automation with other leading tools (e.g., Zendesk and Intercom) out of the box, and custom integrations via API. Data extracts available for analysing / reporting on data outside the system. Real-time view of customer responses coming in. Account managers very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to see more help content / worked step-by-step examples around some advanced and more complex scenarios - had to uncover things by experimenting. Because system is so simple you don't necessarily think about the workflows you want to build before you start using the system and sometimes it means going back and reworking your setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what other systems you want to link AskNicely with and how these will interact, work out your customer segmentation strategy before you start. AskNicely allows you to easily incorporate custom data fields to enhance the analysis of collected data - think about how you could use these fields to give you ability to zoom in on specific problem areas.

Measuring NPS scores and collecting feedback from internal / external customers around the services we provide covering everything from support requests, project work, products we build and training we offer.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Art T.
Art T.

"Excellent NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

If I had to pick one thing (not an easy request), I could probably sum it up with one word: simplicity. Everything was push-button, and even the slightest question was quickly and completely answered. The setup is a breeze, the results were easy to absorb, and the automation was straightforward. It is just a well thought out and designed system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more options when importing my contacts list perhaps, but I could definitely work within the available parameters. There might also be more filtering options available in other service packages, so I feel like there is still more for our organization to explore first. There is not much to dislike here!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend AskNicely to a colleague. The interface is super-simple, the setup is a breeze, and their support has been phenomenal so far.

We are in a very competitive market, and in our niche, our best references are current customers. Because of how tight-knit that community is, we need a way to poll feedback effectively, quickly, and completely. This app is designed for gathering customer feedback and displaying it in easily digestible formats.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Élodie M.
Élodie M.

"Easy-to-use tool for companies of all sizes"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is a tool really easy to understand. I got used to it pretty fast by asking some colleagues and the interface is pretty simple and clear. It allows me to see accurate and relevant information about our customer satisfaction in a blink of an eye without making complicated calculations.

What do you dislike?

Since I was new in the concept of NPS and the usage of this statistic, I would have liked to have a kind of guided tour or tutorial to show me all the features AskNicely offers me and how to use the tool.

Instead, I had to ask my colleagues to explain it to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend AskNicely specifically for small companies who want to measure easily customer feedback without getting some headaches. Anyone who is a newbie in the concept of NPS and customer feedback will find that AskNicely fits exactly his/her needs.

We are basically tracking our customer satisfaction. Whether it is from a simple score or through a full written feedback, we are able to see how much users really like our product and what do they think about it.

It allows us to have a one-time place where we can have an overview of our customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Philippe H.
Philippe H.

"Gathering valuable insights continually "

What do you like best?

AskNicely is simple to use both for the user and the person who receive the survey. It's possible to have different surveys running at the same time through the use of segments from Intercom. The saved replies allow saving even more time when replying to the responders.

What do you dislike?

From my experience nothing really to dislike. I was invited by a co-worker so I didn't get a demo or anything and still pick it up pretty fast!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you will see for yourself but it is likely that once you see how easy it is to get precious feedback from your clients, you will not want to stop.

With AskNicely, we are able to poll our users on their appreciation of our software on a set frequency. This way we gather precious feedback from our users and can, therefore, take action when needed. It gives our users an alternative channel to express their appreciation of our tool.

AskNicely review by Keith H.
Keith H.

"Exceeded my expectations"

What do you like best?

After reviewing several alternatives I chose AskNicely as a tool to measure the NPS score of our users. I was surprised and delighted by how many responses we received from our customers and the additional benefits I wasn't expecting:

AskNicely allows us to automate the collection of testimonials from fans we didn't know we had, and be proactive in finding and helping customers that are having challenges without marketing automation software so we can help address their issues and help them become fans.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to think of a negative. We had a few questions about how surveys are deployed in the beginning, but support was quick to sort it out.

I don't believe there is a fall-back option for the dynamic first name personalization in the emails, so we had to insert something manually in our upload file since we didn't always have the first name of our users.

NPS tracking, review and testimonial generation, pro-active support. We haven't yet turned on the Intercom integration but if it works as well as

AskNicely review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"Great product! Easy to setup and use and great customer service"

What do you like best?

The product was easy to configure and provides great insight into our customers. I was able to set this up and integrate with our ticket system in a matter of minutes and was receiving customer feedback almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

The limitations around being able to configure the colors of the dashboard to match our company colors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are skeptical about an NPS only tool, I advise you to do some research and speak with someone from AskNicely to see if this tool can get you what you want and more. The increase in response rate is well worth the trade off of multiple question surveys and the data you get from this tool is amazing given its simplicity.

We are now able to get real time feedback from our customers and are quickly able to establish and NPS with valuable data that we can act on.

AskNicely review by Deanna W.
Deanna W.

"Best way to get feedback from customers"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple AskNicely is. It is easy for my clients to rate us because all it takes is a click within the email browser. Then if they want to leave additional feedback they can. In the past we have sent out surveys and gotten zero response. With AskNicely it is nearly 40%.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's because I am new to the platform but I have had problems finding a few tools needed to integrate with my website. Navigation may be too simple; or I may have just overlooked the links.

So far the problem we are solving is how to gently ask our clients for feedback and then lead them through steps to rate not only privately on AskNicely but then on our website and the ultimate goal of FB, Google, etc.I love how AskNicely guides me the user through this process. I like how simple the per-scripted responses are that I can send to customers and have the ability to edit them.

AskNicely review by Malcolm P.
Malcolm P.

"Timely and accurate insight into customer experience"

What do you like best?

Using Asknicely allows us to get immediate and relevant feedback from customers. We use Asknicely on a daily basis to collect customer experiences and feedback, and are able to respond to individual customers in a meaningful and helpful way rather than an automated message. We also review customer responses to help drive operational and business improvements to in turn provide a better customer experience. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and the team have been most helpful in making sure we are satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike personally - the Asknicely experience is simple, effective, intuitive and timely.

NPS is one of our business KPI's and as a tool Asknicely helps us focus on continuously improving the customer experience. We are able to address issues directly with a customer on receipt of a survey response and Asknicely tracks these interactions so we have a historical record. If you are looking for an effective approach to managing your NPS, including having a first hand view of what your customers think of you I highly recommend talking to the Asknicely team and asking them to help you improve your customers experience!

AskNicely review by Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.

"Incredibly useful"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is incredibly simple and easy to use. The interface is clearly laid out, and additional features such as work flows are easy to access and set up.

The surveys are a lovely clean design. We have received a high response rate from our customers, and the data we have gathered has been invaluable.

What do you dislike?

The surveys are mobile optimised, but they seem to be IOS focused - android or other mobile platforms aren't always supported beyond the latest version, which is a bit disappointing.

There is also currently limited scope for what you can do with the data in the AskNicely platform, so to get the most out of it connect to a CRM.

AskNicely has allowed us to cement our knowledge of our core customer base, and provided useful feedback on areas for improvement that we are going to utilise to develop new products and platforms for our services.

We have only been using AskNicely for a short period of time, so we anticipate making much greater use of it in the future.

AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

AskNicely review by Cameron W.
Cameron W.

"Smooth UX and Great Results"

What do you like best?

After reviewing a handful of tools, AskNicely stood out as having the best survey delivery, most useful out-of-the-box integrations and ease of setup. Other tools would require engineering work, which wasn't a problem with AskNicely.

What do you dislike?

The platform reporting is rich in data, but somewhat difficult to manipulate to see exactly what you're looking for. I'd recommend connecting it with Salesforce (or another CRM) to get the data where you're comfortable with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think hard about how you want to administer a survey. Many think that doing so in-app is the way to go, but much of our research has shown that it's less effective than email. Keep the user experience in mind at all times.

Adding more data to the value demonstration process was critical, so we focused on NPS. The big added benefit has been the feedback we get post-survey when users answer "Why did you give us this score?" It's be great for our product growth and customer-centricity.

AskNicely review by Liz B.
Liz B.

"Makes my job easier"

What do you like best?

Such a user friendly demo experience that quickly turned me into a paying customer. The team at AskNicely respond to questions promptly and help you implement your strategy with ease.

What do you dislike?

That the trial was for a number of days, rather than a number of surveys sent. I let it slide a few days before I sent out my first batch, which reduced the number of responses.

I need an integration with Pipedrive, but the guys were able to point me in the direction of Zapier which is working nicely until then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a stuck, just ask the team. They can usually provide a solution.

We have never before measured customer satisfaction which is critical to our success (arguably, when isn't it?). I need a simple system to help integrate the results into my business. AskNicely make that straightforward for me.

AskNicely review by Felipe P.
Felipe P.

"The company has a poor service and change rules without communicate their clientes."

What do you like best?

They are able to send e-mails.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I found was widget integration, responsible for more than 60% of surveys answers. First, the widget was really weird... I have asked for some changes and last week they changed and they're logo "powered by AskNicely" is bigger than my own logo.

I've never seen something like that in my whole life. When I asked why they did that, they didn't answer and told it'll stay the same.

I don't recommend at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple NPS survey, ok. If you need something a little more intelligent, it's a bad idea.

I was trying to create a reliable NPS survey with the biggest response rate I can. AskNicely seems to have a lack of reliability to achieve that.

AskNicely review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"I'm a fan of AskNicely - only 1 thorn in my side"

What do you like best?

The UI is very easy to use - everything always seems to be where you would expect to find it and that goes for the analytics, list management and the survey send functionality.

What do you dislike?

A single "person" (which is in an email address) can not be in more than 1 segment. Therefore, if you have multiple products and your customers purchase multiple products, you are sorta stuck. The workaround is to create additional segments that represent the product mixes but it isn't very scalable and make reporting more difficult.

AskNicely helps you understand the reputation of your brand and products in the market. This allows you to make your best effort to correct issues for customers as well as identify trends in your customer base from the perspective of NPS.

AskNicely review by James H.
James H.

"Peerless customer insights, seamless integration, and helpful staff."

What do you like best?

If we were to write an NPS platform, we'd write it exactly like this ! So easy to use, and so fast to implement. We are currently getting 42% response rate from customers which is epic.

What do you dislike?

Not often that I can find no faults in a SaaS deployment like this - but that is the case here. This is the slickest NPS platform I've ever seen and I don't say that lightly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on with it !

This gives us an instant open communication channel to our customers. We can feedback to them and change the way we do business in minutes, not days or weeks. In addition to giving us the ability to identify and solve problems quickly - before they escalate - it also enables us to reach out to our Promoters.

AskNicely review by Jessie A.
Jessie A.

"Quick & Easy!"

What do you like best?

The emails customers receive are a simple rate "x" out of 1-10 - that's it, feedback optional - having to fill out a survey is off putting. UI is simple & easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I'd prefer better integration with Intercom i.e. replies in/out of either app are then fed through to the corresponding website, as internally everyone in the company does not have an AskNicely login but they do have an Intercom login.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The leap in price from Starter ($69 NZD) to Professional ($299) per month is substantial in terms of upgrading.

Able to get honest opinions & feedback about all aspects of our company via the various segments AskNicely allows you to create. Gives our customers another way to share their thoughts & suggestions with us so we can always improve too.

AskNicely review by Louisa H.
Louisa H.

"All in one product - Making your job easy!"

What do you like best?

User friendly - Easy to use - Easy Work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as the feedback gives you a great indication on the knowledge gaps without second guessing yourself.

I'm solely in charge of the call centre NPS score being above our target. This tool makes my job easier - simply by pushing a few buttons to filter the information I need. I can focus on the agents I need to work with and quickly send an email to the agents that are tracking along really well. I was used to doing everything manually, but now using AskNicely, I can get on top of my workload in a matter of hours vs manually doing everything that can take up to a week.

It's easy to understand and amend to match your needs. I hate technology but this, I can handle. It's also good to see there is webchat that makes it easy to get assistance - which I haven't had to use just yet. I'm absolutely thrilled that our business has invested in using this product, which has real-time updates. Thank you for creating something that anyone can use!

AskNicely review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Revolutionised the way we collect feedback from clients"

What do you like best?

Definitely the testimonials widget. I have this revolving on my homepage and separately on a testimonial page, where I can display as many as I like! It's added real credibility, something very important in our profession. I also love the fact you can see how old the review is.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be alerted when people have agreed to have their reviews published, rather than having to sort by that filter each time. I would also like to be able to show more filters on the TV option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a go, and ask about the software you use already as AskNicely might integrate with it.

Previously we had sent out traditional surveys which are so easy to forget about or not respond timely to. With AskNicely, its live and constantly updating, and the responses can be automated, so you never forget to thank anyone, or ask them for more feedback. We also have the TV screen displaying live results in the office, which has created some nice competition :)

AskNicely review by Chad E.
Chad E.

"The Perfect Way To Stay Close to Customers"

What do you like best?

It's a fast and easy (and least intrusive) way to get immediate and relevant feedback from your customers. We use it on a daily basis with our customers, and are able to attribute meaningful feedback to specific customers, which allows to respond in a meaningful and relevant way (versus a generic "thank you for your feedback" response to all customers). It has also enables us to make important operational improvements to drive a better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It's simple and easy and very intuitive to use.

NPS is one of our KPIs, and we needed a timely and simple way to track how we are doing relative to our NPS score. We didn't want to send an anonymous survey once a year, instead we wanted a way to not only track our score more frequently but also gather specific feedback that we could react to. In addition, we wanted to know specific feedback by customers so we could continue to build meaningful relationships based on each unique experience they are having.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Extremely Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love the automations! I'm able to set automatic replies based on the score I receive from partners, and it always allows me to gain a better insight on why they gave the score they did.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly confusing. I think there are general improvements that can be made, but I don't have any specific feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! Their customer service is great. Abby Castro was a huge help in getting us set up and the software implemented.

Overall, it doesn't suck up too much of my time as the administrator. The automations are easy to figure out and implement, and that will save you a lot of time in the long run.

We haven't been able to gather customer feedback very easily throughout the past couple years. With AskNicely, we are able to provide our Account Managers with NPS Scores and Comments, which in turn is allowing them to have a stronger understanding on what our clients think of our service.

AskNicely review by Digvijay S.
Digvijay S.

"Preliminary Review"

What do you like best?

Although I have just started to use AskNicely, the initial response has been encouraging. It's a pretty neat tool for your NPS needs. I did an NPS analysis earlier to this, which was done manually. But ever since we have started using AskNicely, it's pretty much a smooth sailing. Although it would have helped if the tool had a couple of more functionalities, but it does get the basic job done. 😊

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. The tool lets you send bulk mailers out for survey. However, it does not support sending multiple mailers out to a single user. E.g. if I were to send out survey mails to Mr. A who had to respond to 10 similar mails in total, I am not able to do so in one go. For this, I have to separately send out 10 different mails each time, which is cumbersome. Wish there was a facility to just send out a single mail with probably radio buttons for each response added separately into it.

Using AskNicely to analyse our Quality of Hiring across various competencies.

AskNicely review by Eben M.
Eben M.

"Good for integrating into your feedback workflow"

What do you like best?

My favourite thing about AskNicely is it's customisation options. We have it integrated with a number of other tools through Zapier which allows us to automate tasks like storing all comments in a central feedback log, following up on good scores asking to ask for reviews and of course following up on less good scores.

What do you dislike?

The main dashboard page is a bit cluttered with extra leaderboards broken down by particular aspects of the respondents and there's not an easy way to reorder them other than hiding each one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You'll get the most out of it if you take the time to think about how the workflows and integrations can be customised to your needs.

Good view of our overall NPS and more specific feedback.

AskNicely review by Emily Z.
Emily Z.

"Easy to use, efficient, slick system invaluable for NPS recording"

What do you like best?

The super clear and transparent UX, which makes reviewing our customers' NPS responses really straightforward and ensures we never miss an opportunity to improve our users' satisfaction. This also means that anyone in our company can easily view the scores and comments and gain clear insight into how our customers' are feeling about our service and product.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Intercom can be slightly temperamental but I believe that this is more from Intercom's side rather than AskNicely. In any case, AskNicely support is always on hand to help us navigate any issues, albeit these are infrequent.

Gaining an in-depth understanding of our customers' experiences throughout the entire user journey - without AskNicely, we wouldn't have a clear, quantifiable impression of which points in our funnel are leading to friction. AskNicely helps us to answer the question "how do our customers feel about our product and service?".

AskNicely review by Kristen K.
Kristen K.

"Good Product for smaller businesses"

What do you like best?

Amazing Dashboards and reporting systems. It is an easy product to use, especially as a first time user of conducting surveys. Great automation and workflow tools.

What do you dislike?

Low open response rate from customers, giving limiting feedback. Could be the site, or could just be our clientele.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Complete training beforehand that they offer rather than trying to figure out yourself, Will save so much time in the long run.

Our business is growing at a fast rate and we want to make sure that our customers are still getting the best from our company for continued growth. We have found from the survey responses that certain departments needed improvements and made those changes based on customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Peter H.
Peter H.

"Fantastic tool for gathering customer feedback and increasing engagement"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely has really simplified customer engagements for us. It's a quick automatic way to poll our customers and get an up to date picture of what they like and don't like. It's validated a lot of the things we knew anecdotally and also given us some insights into areas we could adjust or improve.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to say here - there hasn't been a negative side to our experience yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have a lot of experience with other NPS vendors and I was involved in the buying decision for this vendor, but I would definitely give these guys a close look as you are considering. My experience has been extremely positive - the tool is so easy to use, it gives me direct access to our customers, and valuable insights into our customers opinions and perspectives.

Customer Satisfaction scoring, Direct communication line with happy and unhappy customers, Product feedback, NPS

AskNicely review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"East to navigate and generates results!"

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard overall and how easy it was to create and implement an NPS survey into our site. We used the email option and the AskNicely customer service was super helpful when we wanted to integrate it with Intercom to trigger specific customer send outs.

What do you dislike?

It is pricey to include both an in app survey AND an email survey. I wish I could do both for a cheaper price like on some of the comparative companies.

We've been able to follow up with ratings and gain more insight as to why a customer is unhappy which may have otherwise gone unnoticed. We also use the feedback to inform our product team of ways we can improve the product overall.

AskNicely review by Emma S.
Emma S.

"Excellent Customer Service, Easy to Implement"

What do you like best?

The AskNicely team got us on boarded right away. We had a few ducks to get in a row on our end, but as far as the software goes we launched it without any issues, something rarely accomplished in the software world. Their customer service is consistently excellent from the account rep to the support team.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more information on language/steps to take per score. There is not a lot written on best practices for improving NPS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Organize your contact lists prior to starting a contract

AskNicely has helped us identify how more of our customers feel about our company and it allowed us to be more proactive as a whole from the first day it launched.

AskNicely review by Jeneson P.
Jeneson P.

"Awesome experince"

What do you like best?

The tool is very user friendly that anyone can start using it right away. Another part is that it has taken the survey to next level with with just one touch. Cool concept! which have made customer life easier.

And the best part of my experience are the support team. I had a WOW experience from the support both Alex Wong and Lauren Taylor very helpful, always available in spite of the timezone differences. A big thank to them both.

What do you dislike?

Not really dislike but improvement I would like to see, specially with the rigidity of the software regarding customisation on how we control display comment after customers have enter the comment just after the rating and when customer give just a rating of 10 with out any comment as they were busy at the point of time and did not had enough time to reply, we normally follow up by asking what is the one best thing they like about us and then they gave us a wonderful comments that we really want to make it as a testimony but we can't do that instead we need to resend a survey, so here it creates an extra work for the customer that we want to avoid. Something that I feel can be improved not really a dislike :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool so far for the survey. A must try tool I would say.

Business problem - It is bridging the gap between what we do and how much are the customer satisfied. All this while we have been assuming that they are happy or sad, but now we have an actual measurement.

Benefits - We know where we stand and we can take action for the customer who are unsatisfied. Overall it help our business grow

AskNicely review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Awesome program for customer feedback!"

What do you like best?

This program blew me away from the start. After setting up my demo, I was able to get a good grasp of what AskNicely was capable of and moved forward with purchasing. I then got in touch with a representative and she was able to answer every question that I had, plus gave me pointers that I was unaware of. A few of my favorite capabilities are: being able to schedule the surveys to my liking, importing contacts off of one spreadsheet and having AskNicely sort them by segments to ensure our customers get the right survey template, real time responses, and the ability to send feedback to the customers directly from the program. I love, love, love, this program!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't count it as a "dislike", but I would like to be able to export data in PDF form, similar to how the dashboard is set up. Just for a simplistic and appealing way to share results with co-workers, but I am still able to export it all to a spreadsheet, which is fine.

Again, not a dislike, but more of a suggestion. =) It would be nice for AskNicely to have a program/app for tablets to gather data such as name, email, and maybe addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation that I have is to get this program! The response rate speaks for itself!!!

Right now, we are using it for events that we have had. We are getting great feedback and excellent response rates using this program.

AskNicely review by Steve D.
Steve D.

"Easy & Quick Way to Improve Quality and Increase Revenue"

What do you like best?

The simple interface was great, yet there were some advanced features that made it a great system to use. I honestly had thought about building my own system to measure NPS, but this made more sense.

What do you dislike?

I got nothin' for ya. System is great!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you never tried NPS, use this to try it. Makes it easy to get some great feedback. If you are familiar with NPS, this system should be great for your needs.

We received feedback on our gaps, and most of them were gaps we were already aware of. But there were a few interesting viewpoints which we did not consider, and we are able to address those without overhauling much.

AskNicely review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Easy implementation and Integration -> Immediate and Actionable Insights"

What do you like best?

I love how easy their native integration feeds from and back into Intercom... This allows me to control by Intercom segments which users are queued for an NPS solicitation and feeds back score, comments, and creates tags of Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.

I'm excited about how easy it is to request promoter comments be used in testimonials and/or a reference page or section of our site. This makes it so easy to get authorization from the user and immediately turn that into value from being able to capture, collect and attribute rave reviews about what we do for organizations.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could manage all the conversations and engagements with users who respond to my NPS within Intercom. I would prefer to only login to AskNicely to view dashboards, stats, make adjustments to settings. It would a perfect product from my perspective if I could manage all engagement, including the request to publish comments directly out of Intercom so I'd have a record of that engagement in-line with all my other conversations with users that are in Intercom.

For years our company has anecdotally known that we have a lot of users who love us and that we bring a ton of value to their businesses. We've felt like we have a good product market fit based on our growth and conversations we have with customers and partners... now we can actually validate that through a metrics and have a barometer to help us understand how, as we evolve our company and services over time, this impacts the sentiment and loyalty of our users.

AskNicely review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"Best native integrations, most email flexibility - it's a no brainer! "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the 2-way Intercom integration. It's out of the box so there was no work needed from our dev team. We already leverage Intercom for customer engagement so we're able to re-use a lot of our existing segments to survey.

I also like that you can add customization by score to the comments page. Many of the other vendors I looked at would only allow customization by score on the thank you pages.

What do you dislike?

Stepping up to more advanced versions is pretty pricey. $49 to $199 to $499 is a huge leap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about ease of use, there are a lot of products on the market and you don't want to get stuck uploading spreadsheets each time you need to survey. Make sure the price is worthwhile, you'll want the Salesforce integration down the road for sure!

We've been building out some stellar customer engagement programs to drive and track usage. Surveying is another necessary part of that. This gives us a clear way to better meet customer needs from both a service and product perspective.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Excellent customer feedback platform"

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to use and set up and provides excellent visibility into client/customer attitudes towards your company. As it utilises the NPS system, it is a relatively quick and pain-free survey experience for whoever is filling it out, as compared to a fully fledged survey. Our feedback responses are shared automatically via slack with our entire team which drives accountability and a culture of excellent customer service.

Can be set to trigger automatically from various software platforms

What do you dislike?

Helpscout integration could be improved.

There is no way of applying one person to two segments, for example, if you have multiple business divisions and you want to be able to see that a particular customer interacts with more than one division.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check to see if your existing software platforms integrate with Asknicely befor you purchase

Asknicely is providing us with an insight into the perception people have of our firm, that we would not be unable to get any other way. It also drives accountability.

AskNicely review by Guillaume "Jeff" M.
Guillaume "Jeff" M.

"A capable and easy to use system to interact with your client base!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customizability. I receive update notifications on my email as well as the web platform on current ratings, customers comments, and can further be managed to provide the information you find most pertinent. Further more the auto-reply options based on specific criteria is a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd list as a dislike. For the business I'm in I have found a few customer categories that I wished could be grouped together as one and review those aggregate scores and comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only had an overwhelming positive experience with this platform. It's well worth checking out.

A very quick and personalized turn-around time on my interaction with my customers. I feel I can keep my finger on the pulse of the business and just take customer service to a new high.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Helpful team, established system, attractive interface."

What do you like best?

The support team are very responsive and reply promptly. I appreciate that AskNicely has done the research to find out what works, e.g. what questions to ask, etc. I also like that it is an attractive survey, it looks good to the customer and it is simple and easy on the eye for the business/user.

What do you dislike?

The only fault I would have is in regards to the integration with Property Suite. There were some added costs from Property Suite that we didn't expect. This is not to do with AskNicely but maybe they could mention 'there could be further costs involved with integration...'. Also, I don't think we have any way of knowing if we are sending a survey to the same client twice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are integrating AskNicely with another system make sure you're talking to them at the same time as AskNicely so nothing unexpected comes up.

We didn't really have any customer feedback system set up as a business yet so this is filling a large hole where we would've liked to have something set up a long time ago. Our salespeople are getting positive and negative feedback that is comprehensive and very useful to their business.

AskNicely review by Jake K.
Jake K.

"AskNicely is good at solving unique problems"

What do you like best?

They are very responsive and good at problem solving. We needed a particular service that AskNicely didn't offer, and when we went to them to see if they could do it they went right to work on a custom solution that ended up being exactly what we needed.

Seriously, the customer service is fantastic. I know they have a lot of clients, but they do a great job making you feel like your problems to be solved are first priority to them.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to say here, this company is fantastic. If anything, I would say that AskNicely is perfect for small to medium businesses. I am not completely sure if they are the beset fit for a large company, but I can't really make that claim because we are not a large company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is very competitively priced and offers small-company customer service to solve big-company problems

We use AskNicely for the surveys that determine our Net Promoter Score. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and they have been very helpful in solving problems and making sure we are satisfied.

AskNicely review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Fully automated and just works"

What do you like best?

It has a two way sync with Intercom in order to use customer segments already defined and then sends the information back to Intercom so our customer service teams know exactly how they rated us. It also automatically sends the same information to Salesforce to capture the same data when Sales is talking with customers. It fit perfectly between these familiar systems allowing us to fully automate the feedback loop and break it down by custom data points that we are using across our entire system. We now have emails and tasks triggered from responses.

What do you dislike?

The email templates could use some work. Since the templates are not a single line of 0 - 10, some of our customer segment got confused and hit the wrong rating thinking it was on a 0 - 5 scale. Luckily, AskNicely had another format we are testing that could alleviate this confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start sending surveys immediately.

We are trying to get a pulse of our customer satisfaction instead of relying on pure product usage metrics and qualitative phone feedback from the purchaser. Accounts that we thought were happy based on a phone call to the champion are now bubbling up that there may be specific users at each company struggling with some understanding of the system or need a bit more help. We have been able to adjust the product and focus our roadmap in order to meet the needs of our customers.

AskNicely review by Einar Jose S.
Einar Jose S.

"Great tool for implementing NPS"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is easy to use and implement for companies who have never used an NPS software before. I also like that the survey itself is embedded in the email, rather than just a link to the survey. I believe this will attract more people to respond to the survey.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like it that Ask Nicely does not directly integrate with my CRM. However, I'm sure I could use the API's to get what I need.

Ask Nicely has made it incredibly easy for my company to implement an NPS system . By allowing us to segment our customer base, we can dig deeper into our NPS scores and find out where we have gaps in customer service.

AskNicely review by Astrid S.
Astrid S.

"Great interface, some growing pains"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to send surveys to customers in various custom parts of the customer experience. The AskNicely dashboard also makes it really easy to report on customer segment and agent, which helps drives performance feedback.

What do you dislike?

We've had a couple of instances where the product didn't behave as expected, and either stopped sending surveys reliably or sent too many surveys to a select set of users. It was difficult to get fast help and clarity on how to resolve the issue given the small team on the other side of the world from us in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess how important and core NPS is to your business. We are still small and not sharing publicly, so glitches have been OK.

Customer pain points help us to prioritize bug fixes and feature road maps. Agent-specific NPS scores have helped us with targeted training and coaching.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"AskNicely is a simple solution to make sure your customers are happy"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the product. It is very easy to implement for a business. It is also very easy for a customer to respond and reply.

What do you dislike?

The main contact/client list has to be done via a spreadsheet because of all the data fields we need inputted. It is not difficult to do but if you need to make a minor adjustment to one customer the entire spreadsheet needs to be re-uploaded. It would be nice if you can make minor adjustments in the system to a single contact without having to reload the entire spreadsheet. .

We are able to address issues at the time of the complaint and hopefully save customers who would have normally may have not said anything to us in person and just took their business elsewhere. It also provides a avenue to follow up and thank customers for their business after they give their opinion.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Ask Nicely Review from Bunker"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use and it's simple for our customers to answer. The simplicity improves the amount of people commenting and gives us great feedback to improve our customer service! The Ask Nicely team is quick to respond to questions and helpful when needed.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that people don't answer our survey and that it often doesn't look personalized because the question is viewed in an email template that looks auto generated. I also wish the software collected pictures of the respondents so we could learn more about each respondent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool to start capturing feedback and learning the importance of testimonial marketing!

We ask all customers of Bunker to review their experience on purchasing insurance. We try to simplify the process so we hope our reviews reflect this. It's also nice to compare our responses to our competitors and others in the industry to see how we are doing compared to the industry standard.

AskNicely review by Janelle R.
Janelle R.

"Very Nice Survey Tool"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it integrates with Slack, and you can have notifications set up to alert you when a survey has been completed. I also like the feature of being able to capture notes on the surveys that we receive, and the ability to respond directly to the participant in the Message section. Also the staff at AskNicely has great follow-up when completing a survey on them.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any negatives to report. My experience has been great.

AskNicely really helps me to know where I need to set my focus in making sure that my customers are satisfied.

AskNicely review by Laura D.
Laura D.

"Perfect tool for tracking NPS"

What do you like best?

AskNicely makes it very easy for me to send out NPS emails to my user base. I like the features available that allow me to slice our NPS by different date ranges, user properties, etc. This makes it very easy for me to determine what segments of our user base need attention.

What do you dislike?

I can only send 1000 emails out/day. This isn't a bid deal, but can be a bit annoying.

I use AskNicely to send NPS surveys and compute our NPS score. This is a key metric for my company. AskNicely makes it very quick and easy for me to do this.

AskNicely review by Liam B.
Liam B.

"Incredibly simplified and effective service with so much room to grow"

What do you like best?

The whole platform is a brilliant way to gain reviews, opinions, and feedback from your clients, customers or subscribers and doesn't only give you an overbearing idea of your performance, but for companies that have a range of specialized clients (such as myself), it gives you an honest idea of how each individual client feels about your service. This is a great way to optimise your offering and because of the simple two-step process, it doesn't feel time-consuming, detailed or excessive, but still provides ample information for going forward. The wide array of integrations also make it super simple to connect with your platforms and the team at AskNicely are incredibly friendly, personal and diligent. I received a call within a day when I signed up asking if I needed any help and if this doesn't speak volumes for a company that specializes in customer service, I don't know what does.

What do you dislike?

I feel this platform is brilliant but currently has three outstanding issues that I doubt will be around for much longer. The first is the fact that after clicking the rating within the email, it takes you to another tab within a browser to give feedback. For many, this could be an extra burden and deter people from taking part, which makes me feel an integrated ask nicely widget or some form of code that could be placed on website, platforms, or even invoices could really improve response rates. The other one currently is the box which people place their feedback in isn't thematic with the look and feel of the AskNicely software, still employing a very basic level text box. If this could be changed so people could see their whole review and also look more professional, this could really add to the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely use it, incredibly useful software that will give you brilliant feedback and incredible service. Implementation is super simple also so doesn't consume a ton of time.

It's been great for us to be able to receive specialised feedback from our clients, and with an emphasis going forward on impressing our clients, it's really helped us provide unique offerings that delight each and every individual. We are currently in the process of finding ways we can use AskNicely to even further our offerings and considering other ways to employ it's rating systems for more feedback.

AskNicely review by David G.
David G.

"Some of the easiest software I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

The product is incredibly easy to set up and use. I did it with no interaction with another person, although they reached out several times and would have been available if I needed to talk to someone. Once the process is set up, it's very easy to send out surveys automatically and receive detailed, useful information.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything so far that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to see what their customers are saying about their organization.

We know what our customers are saying about us. This is useful for customer relations, as well as for providing insight to our staff about how they are doing. They like seeing good reviews, and negative ones are an opportunity for us to get better.

AskNicely review by Madeline L.
Madeline L.

"Interesting "

What do you like best?

The customer facing side of this software is excellent.

The user interface is clean and organized.

Reviewing responses, and the way they are presented is ideal.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find certain things. You might think you are back on the main dashboard when you are actually still viewing your data through a filter.

The user interface looks clean but is not necessarily intuitive.

Workflows are not super intuitive to set up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you give your groups/attributes/categories easy to read names. They appear in your dashboard in a very raw format so you want to start readable tags.

We have only been using AskNicely for a short period. We are attempting to get a snapshot of what our customers think of our product. We have been in business for many years and this is the first effort to collect feedback of this kind. For that, AskNicely has been a great choice.

AskNicely review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Their dedication for your satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Our organization approached the situation a little differently than the industry standard. AskNicely worked with our implementation team at very odd hours to ensure we received the custom solution we wanted.

What do you dislike?

We knew this going in, but the time zone difference did cause some frustrations in communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know what you want going in, they can help you achieve your goals faster.

We implemented a NPS survey at 7 different stages of our customer life cycle. It has allowed us to see where our customers start to fall out of love with us.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Ask Nicely and You Shall Receive ;)"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of this application because it is very organized and user friendly. The tool makes sending surveys very quick and easy which is definitely a plus because it allows even the most basic users the opportunity to get important and crucial feedback from their customers/peers regarding NPS scoring. I really like the possibility of added integrations and follow up for blank commentary and custom alerts.

What do you dislike?

I don't have much that I dislike. I think it is very basic but that depends on the level of use with your business and application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a comparable tool to others such as SurveyMonkey with the ability to use metrics to organize and understand business utilization tactics.

NPS and customer service levels. It shows us where quality is performing and where we are falling short. Customers are the core of our business so this allows us to get a better understanding of our customers and their wants/needs.

AskNicely review by Casey E.
Casey E.

"Very user-friendly and the support is great"

What do you like best?

I love how clean and straight-forward AskNicely is to use! We've tried various ways of sending surveys in the past, and AskNicely is far and away the best. From tracking responses and NPS scores, every bit of data I would ever need is right at my fingertips and the site is super easy to navigate. For being such a small company, AskNicely offers great customer service and our Customer Success rep Abby was beyond helpful in getting us set up to use the site to our full advantage.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! The only thing I wish was different would be to see a further breakdown of every segment's NPS score on the dashboard instead of just our overall score.

We use AskNicely to track our client's experience throughout their process of buying or selling a home with Door. As a start-up in a very traditional industry, getting feedback from clients is crucial to our growth.

AskNicely review by Joel C.
Joel C.

"Excellent customer service , fantastic product"

What do you like best?

Firstly, I'm using AskNicely because I think the product is great. But what tipped me over the edge from an 8 to a 10 was the customer service. I have an a-typical use case and their CX team bent over backwards to make it work for me. I was super impressed

What do you dislike?

At this stage - a larger suit of integrations or more options for integrations in Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put some work in to the implementation plan. Doing it right form the start will take longer but results will be more effective.

Feedback from our "customers" is everything. AskNicely helps us collect it but more importantly helps us to do something with that feedback.

AskNicely review by Bill G.
Bill G.

"Simple To Use"

What do you like best?

The product is simple to use and easy for customers to provide quick feedback which helps us in support but a benefit to the sales team as well. The customer is asked one question, not multiple questions that take minutes to complete. As a manager, I see the feedback and remarks which makes follow up very easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, perhaps more detailed/easier to use dashboard to summarize the feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would highly recommend the product

We use this the feedback to identify potential issues and to reinforce we are heading down the right path with the product. Great way to capture testimonials. Both Sales and Support follow up with customers providing any negative feedback to learn more about their frustration and problems. We will be releasing a new feature in the software from the feedback we received. Had we not used AskNicely, we would not have recognized this issue and been able to react as quickly to help our customers.

AskNicely review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Powerful information at your fingertips without spending our analysis data"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use and navigate. The staff is very supportive and help us during the implementation process. In a very short time we're were up and running our first NPS campaign. We like the way the results are presented in a dashboard format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The system is working as expected and we're continuously learning how to make it better to fit our requirements.

AskNicely helps to understand what our customers really think about our company and products provided. We realised customers have a different perception of what we offer. The survey is helping us to get in contact with all our customers in a simple and systematic way without spamming or overwhelming them as well as our account managers.

AskNicely review by Piyush P.
Piyush P.

"Gave us a pulse on our customers and employees"

What do you like best?

Simple minimalistic visuals.

Sends surveys asking for Just Enough information which eliminates any chances of recipient getting overwhelmed. This leads to highest response ever from customers and employees.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure if I have come across anything so glaring so as to make this tool feel disliked.

However, might do with some additional analytics and intelligent reporting to help make all of this data more useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the Trial.

Helping our customers make the most out of their investments into digital platforms and web content management systems. Using Ask Nicely has helped us keep a close watch on their pulse in a true Customer Success oriented model and enabled us to take proactive and timely decisions into improving the overall quality of our customers experience with our services and solutions.

AskNicely review by Mindy R.
Mindy R.

"Best way to uncover opportunities"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and our customers are more willing to answer the survey because it's only one question. AskNicely is also super user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Each enhancement made by AskNicely grants us even more ease for using the technology.

Our company has been able to identify pain points and improve our customer experience as a result of using AskNicely. We've also been able to reinforce the positives comments. We personally call each person that responds with a score of 8 or below to get more details.

AskNicely review by Steffen G.
Steffen G.

"Best NPS tool I have tested so far"

What do you like best?

We are Intercom heavy users and the seamless and nearly real-time integration between AskNicely and Intercom is just awesome. Once the integration is done (one click) all the info you get through AskNicely is stored in intercom and accessible.

What do you dislike?

We cater to the German market and there are some system descriptions I can't change so the emails display a mix between German and English, which isn't a deal breaker but good be better.

We are app developers and looked for a reliable, scalable and fairly cheap way to get customer feedback and more touchpoints with our users. AskNicely works perfect for that. We use it in addition with an appointment tool, to be able to follow up with some of the customers. Works like a well oiled machine.

AskNicely review by Sylvie S.
Sylvie S.

"Simple survey system, easy integration with Salesforce and great support team."

What do you like best?

It is easy to configure with a great UI. The integration with Salesforce is very good and the support team very helpful. I was able to create new template for each different types of user and customize my surveys.

Once the system is set up the administration is very minimum, just really analysing the reports produced.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, maybe more documentation will be great. I had struggled a bit to understand what a segment is and how it works.

We were looking for a product that integrate with Salesforce and automatically sends a survey when a case is completed by our support team. Ask Nicely solve this business process for us and has helped us improve the service we deliver to our users.

AskNicely review by Margie N.
Margie N.

"Process OK not a raving fan"

What do you like best?

The simple, less is more approach. Most people don't have a lot of time or want to waste their time filling out a long survey.

What do you dislike?

I think we have been using it a year and when you have the same customer base with little change, we are asking the same people over and over again how they like us... same question, same answers.. but mostly no answers at all. Not sure this system is best for our B2B situation. Obviously they like us or they wouldn't keep buying from us every month.

Don't believe we have solved any "problems", just confirmed that our customers like us.

AskNicely review by Tamikya V.
Tamikya V.

"Seamless and effective User Experience!"

What do you like best?

From an end-user experience, I love that Ask Nicely offera our clients with a very quick / easy (and fun) way to provide us with actionable feedback. This is especially important to us because we also work in the NPS field (in a different aspect) so it's critical that our clients don't feel burdened when we send them an NPS request email.

In addition, Ask Nicely have done a stellar job with their Dashboard - it's so easy for me to be able to reply to our feedback and be able to track any problem areas we need to address.

They also provide a great support experience using live-chat directly via their website, so it's always easy to reach someone when I have a question or need a hand.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the template feature all that easy to use - it would be nice if I could have multiple templates that I can easily choose from a list when sending out my emails.

For example - when I click the email icon next to a specific email address, it would be nice to have a dropdown field that gives me the option to select the particular template I'd like to send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to keep your message request as short and straight to the point as possible! End-users don't like to be overloaded with info. Keep it simple :)

We haven't been using Ask Nicely for a long enough period for me to be able to provide you with specific problems that we've been able to solve via Ask Nicely - however recently one of our clients provided me with some great feedback around our onboarding program via the Ask Nicely email they completed for us, which is what inspired me to review our entire onboarding program!

Hopefully this provides you with an example of one of the MANY things you'll be able to learn from your customers when you step into the world of NPS :)

AskNicely review by John A.
John A.

"Ask Nicely, it's a great way to garner feedback, build relationships and measure NPS."

What do you like best?

It is so easy to set up and to use within minutes. Data upload is so easy. The set up is very straightforward. It is a great way to garner feedback, to measure and track Net Promoter Score. The comments received are so accessible. The exchange of views provides great insight into product performance and reaction. I think it is a wonderful way to develop community and track ideas.

What do you dislike?

None! We experiment with lots of APPs during the course of the year. Ask Nicely has been a great discovery. We use it for The Saturday Economist and elsewhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to measure NPS, garner feedback and build community

Building Community, Garnering Feedback, Gauging Reaction, Gathering New Product Ideas or Direction. Measuring NPS as a KPI. Realising the sense of community, loyalty and commitment amongst the user group. It has been an eye opener!

AskNicely review by Ian M.
Ian M.

"Simple to execute and very affordable"

What do you like best?

The end user customer comments are wonderful to read (good or bad). It rewards us and stops us becoming complacent!

What do you dislike?

Dashboard needs some work and needs more flexibility - it needs to show an annual fixed benchmark. daily/monthly improvements in my business are not as relevant. Quarterly and annual trends are.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and think about how you will operationalize and integrate this great tool. It has to be managed and there has to be belief in the NPS process. You need someone to manage the day to day communications with customers but it's worth it as you get great feedback and listening to customers will improve your business performance.

Helps highlight product and service issues and can be used with online reviews and other customer experience data points. we have been able to communicate directly with net detractors and help them. Ask me in a year on the tangible benefits but the intangibles are sharing with employees and making them proud of the brand and giving an added sense of purpose to their job.

AskNicely review by Nela M.
Nela M.

"Recruiter for a 100k+ employee organization"

What do you like best?

Being able to see (both score and comments) left by both candidates and the team (hiring managers) I support. I also really love that it has the information of the people who left the feedback, making it easy for me to contact them for follow up/providing further assistance. I also like the fact that there is a date stamp on when the feedback was received because it's easier to see a trend (improvement/decline) as time passes and hiring managers continue to give feedback.

What do you dislike?

The fact that everything is clamped up into one. We should be able to separate (score wise) feedback left by candidates and that of managers for example.

I absolutely hate how the score is calculated. Stick to simple math: average of total scores received. When I look at my score I don't even know how to make it meaningful because it's not reflective of the true data. For example, how can a score be 66 when 9/11 responses are all 101/10 with the lowest score being a 6/10? Please fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Information collected is definitely worth it because you get direct feedback from those that matter most to your business.

Solving for/evaluating both candidate and hiring manager's experience. Benefits that I've realized are seeing areas where I'm lacking in providing support from the point of view of the people I'm here to support: my candidates and hiring managers.

AskNicely review by Paige O.
Paige O.

"Great for our company as we recently started NPSing customers"

What do you like best?

We were exploring products so we could start the process of NPSing our existing client base. One of my colleagues found AskNicely and it has been a great tool to get us started. I love that it sends responses directly to Slack which provides visibility to our entire Customer Success team and we can act on responses quickly. Overall, it has been a great tool and I would definitely recommend to companies who are looking to NPS their customer base.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment! Very intuitive and user friendly tool.

We were NPSing our customers very infrequently and we needed to setup a more formalized process to receive feedback and get an understanding of how satisfied our customers are with our product. With AskNicely we have been able to establish a consistent NPS system and understand what our customers do and do not like about our product and effectively make changes.

AskNicely review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Great tool for us as we start our NPS Journey"

What do you like best?

Simple interface that integrates well with our Zendesk and Intercom implementations. It was important for us to have something that was easy for our customers to use, but also robust enough to work with our other CMS implementations. We're only 2 months into our AskNicely journey, but it's already delivering insights that are guiding our future direction and taking our customer interactions to the next level.

What do you dislike?

Ability to segment the data by even more fields from Zendesk and Intercom. This might be something that we've just not figured out how to do yet ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is a great tool for measuring NPS. Make sure that as part of your go live strategy you also do overviews for your entire team about what NPS is all about. Also, define your internal processes for how you'll engage with customers who take the time to submit reviews. NPS is an emotional response, so it's important that you engage all customers, Promoters and Detractors, in the spirit of welcoming their feedback.

This is allowing us to connect directly with our growing end user community. As we grow globally, it's not as easy to connect with each of our active end users and AskNicely offers us a way to conduct pulse checks with our global community and target our messaging and support going forward.

AskNicely review by David C.
David C.

"Great tool for measuring client feedback"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and very straight-forward. The dashboard gives a great snapshot into the client health of our organization, including areas that are both thriving and still need work.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data to work with. Integration with a CRM would be extremely useful to sort through and help analyze the data more carefully.

It has been a great tool for allowing clients to send feedback and score our teams. It brings to light any issues a client is having and allows us to address accordingly.

AskNicely review by Chris C.
Chris C.

"Great surveys app"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease in which we were able to set up AN, and start surveying our clients. Their native integrations saved a lot of hassle (Salesforce & Slack).

What do you dislike?

We would ideally have comments be mandatory, but having spoke with the team we've come to a workaround that still gets us our responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to survey clients, customers just go get a license already.

Handing over from the sales team to our implementations team was really causing a bad client experience, but after getting feedback directly from clients we've tweaked our processes.

AskNicely review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Easy to implement with great features"

What do you like best?

It has all of the main features we needed at an affordable price. We looked at 9 other solutions, and AskNicely was easily our best option. Many of them were cheaper, but they also didn't have everything we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

Our designers wish we could customize the buttons on the surveys more, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an NPS solution that's full-featured without being overly expensive, AskNicely is a great option.

One of our new company goals is tied to our user satisfaction rating, and we needed a quick way to start measuring it. Setting up AskNicely is enabling us to do that. It enables us to pinpoint our users' pain points sooner.

AskNicely review by Tristan M.
Tristan M.

"AskNicely provides real visibility on how your business and services are perceived in the market."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and quick to get started with a great user interface. Results come quickly. It's fun at times but also a reality check at others. Finally we have a metric that we can use to gauge business performance.

What do you dislike?

Like any metric, NPS has it's flaws and shouldn't be the sole factor for decisions. Couple it up with other real feedback sources (e.g sales teams in the field) as well as instinct and intuition and you've got a powerful combination for making good decisions fast.

We're using AskNicely and NPS to validate assumptions and ensure we're making the right decisions based on real data. Once we have the data, we review the results to gauge the impact of changes we're making on our customer base. Effectively, it's a benchmark that we can use to help see where problems are and if we're improving as a business.

We're also using AskNicely as the basis for our referral programme as another avenue to drive sales. It's easy to do and it works.

AskNicely review by Dylin H.
Dylin H.

"Great Customer Feedback Tool!"

What do you like best?

Ability to gain feedback from our customers in a quick, concise and professional looking manner. We seen more engagement due to the simplicity of the form and easy to use UX.

What do you dislike?

We havent yet found anything we don't like about AskNicely. Our team is still learning some of the additional features and functions and looking forward to what else is to come!

We send surveys to all of our customers who purchased within the last week. It is great to see current feedback so we can make changes to our processes and approach in a more dynamic manner.

AskNicely review by David H.
David H.

"Great product and great insights"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to configure and offers a lot of options for admins to sort responses by date, score, tag, etc. Good user controls + an easy-to-use interface.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, although we would love to be able to import dates of feedback submissions into our own CRM in order to track feedback over time. Currently, we have an interface between AskNicely and our CRM that provides good intel, but we're always looking for a little bit more. While client feedback does live in AskNicely, we have a CRM that serves as a hub for our company, so getting this information in our CRM is paramount. Thus far what we have works great, but there are some 'nice to haves' that we are waiting for.

With all that said, we understand that some more enhancements are coming in the next few months. The team at AskNicely seems well aware of what customers want, and seem to be working to improve the product even further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't have much experience with other NPS vendors, and was not involved in the purchase of this product; nonetheless, I have taken over admin responsibilities of our NPS account and have found the team at AskNicely very easy to work with even though I was not an initial stakeholder in implementing them.

This product has provided us the ability to more precisely measure customer satisfaction. We are making fewer assumptions and now have more concrete data. In my role in marketing/business intelligence, I find these insights invaluable.

AskNicely review by Jacob P.
Jacob P.

"A Simple Way to Operationalize NPS Surveys"

What do you like best?

AskNicely was extremely easy to set up and hit the ground running. With their handy integrations to tools like Intercom and HubSpot, it was simple to import the right contacts that need to be surveyed and set up an automatic cadence for them to receive those surveys. From there, the integrations allowed for the results to be automatically pushed back into those platforms where we need the data to be stored for further reporting and action!

What do you dislike?

It's hard to knock AskNicely's clean solution, but the only thing (which is small) that I would improve at the moment would be to spice up the dashboard a little bit similar to a tool like Delighted.

We're now gathering invaluable feedback from our customers on how they feel about our product and services which has allowed us to build stronger relationships with happy customers and start conversations with customers who might not be so happy to get them back on track.

AskNicely review by Suellen G.
Suellen G.

"Increased member communication "

What do you like best?

Increased member communication – Ask Nicely allows members to share their feedback from the comfort of their own home. The survey gives us an indication of how our members are feeling, at that point in time.

Increased Team Moral - The team at Tomaree Aquatic Centre work hard to please their members. Ask nicely is a fantastic way, to share feedback with the team.

Reporting – Ask nicely groups together comments with common themes; so you can identify any collective feedback, such as the need for new equipment, maintenance or cleaning issues. As this feedback is coming from your members, statistics can be used to motivate staff or contract partners.

Also it is easy to drive:)

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet......It is easy to use, the graphics are simple, the feedback is fast, the statistics are easy to understand and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask Nicely is easy to use and the feedback received is so fast

The theme buckets identify areas of the business that require more work; and allow you the opportunity to identify and solve these common themes

AskNicely review by Jonathan V.
Jonathan V.

"Simple and professional service, highly recommended"

What do you like best?

AskNicely provides an incredibly easy way to integrate NPS into existing systems and quickly start gathering useful data. The default email templates can be easily customised with your company logo. Bulk data imports of existing users is simple to achieve.

What do you dislike?

We have not found any significant drawbacks of using AskNicely. However, the pricing model feels somewhat steep given the relatively simple scope of the product offering, but for small companies it still has a good ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to quickly get started with NPS to see if it is useful for your business.

Measuring NPS to gauge customer satisfaction. We have used the customer comments associated with the NPS scores to validate our product roadmap and ensure it aligns with what our customers want.

AskNicely review by Franck B.
Franck B.

"Simple and efficient.... what else?"

What do you like best?

We have been able tailored fit our dashboard and break down the score by countries, region, but also industries and some other custom fields That's awesome!

What I like also is the fact it's so easy to focus on the the latest response, we can quickly see the responses, but also add notes to the feedback if we took any action to contact back the users. This part is really important in our process.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I don't like so far!!!! For sure there is always room for improvement for example we would like to tag some comments in order to report on such tags. But this is not critical to our business that would be just nice to have!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you have a system and it seems to work you should just try AskNicely and see if it better or not. For us it was easier to use, the pricing model more adapted and we had a key integration we were looking for.

We have a customer engagement team and a product team looking out for our users, we want to hear their voices if our product is good or not. It helps us to get back to them, avoid frustration, adapt our backlog based on their feedback. It also helps us to convey to the whole company some good feedback.

Some times it's so easy to hear only the bad things that we forgot to congratulate people when our customers loves what we provides!

AskNicely review by Gary R.
Gary R.

"Ask Nicely - we did, and it was well worth it!"

What do you like best?

Most importantly, this is quick and easy for our customers. A no-nonsense clean process which means we get more honest feedback. And internally, this is a simple NPS system to administer for us here at Hirepool.

What do you dislike?

Ummm....when I get detractor scores from my customers!! Just kidding, I havent found something to dislike yet.

We are getting a more measurable real time response from our customers than ever before. It is easy to follow up on customers, easy to make changes to our databases. So because of this, we have gained velocity in the time it takes to respond to customers who signal they have an issue. Just yesterday I had a sales rep onsite with a disgruntled customer within 45 minutes of him responding on Ask Nicely. Can't beat that.

AskNicely review by Brent P.
Brent P.

"Great tool for getting customer insight."

What do you like best?

Asknicely is easy to set up, simple to use, but provides really valuable feedback on customers.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. We had only one outstanding feature request (rotating testimonials), but they have since launched it, so we are happy customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, highly recommended.

Wanted to get better insight on how satisfied our customers were with our products and services. Since implementing Asknicely, we have driven up our NPS from 50 to 82.5 and we have focused on identifying and improving the experience for our customers that were not net promoters.

AskNicely review by Terri L.
Terri L.

"Freindly and Timely Service Pair well with this easy to use product!"

What do you like best?

Stakeholders, sales reps, and everyone at Ask Nicely I have had an interaction with are fast to reply to any questions, issues or concerns. The product is easy to use, and cuts right to the chase. If you didn't' want to do any development you could run it as is and use the provided reporting.

What do you dislike?

I have a wish list for the product features to be more flexible and robust. I'd like more options for creating reporting, and making multiple question surveys, and to have my staff be able to send one off "links" to customers so if they had a good interaction they could send out a survey without going through the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared, have your questions ready upfront. If possible try to automate as much of the uploading as possible with your CRM to save you time.

It is good to be able to have a new outlet for voice of the customer which we never had before. The power of the positive comments is not only a benefit to the company , but also very motivating to my staff to feel like they have completed a job well done by providing excellent customer service.

AskNicely review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Ask Nicely is nice and useful"

What do you like best?

The simplicity and focus of the process. ASk Nicely implements the super simple concept of getting the Net Promoter Score intelligently, in a way that is appreciated by boths us and our custoemrs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It does what it does with excellence. Getting a simple email with a 1-click solution is as easy as it could possibly get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to understand the theory and thinking behind it, but the platform itself is a no-brainer to use.

We used to think getting customer feedback was complicated. Asking customers to fill a long questionnaire is thought to be too much work, gets pushed to tomorrow and forgotten. Too few questions you miss the mark. The one question that really matters is: "would you do business with us again" or "would you refer us to someone else". The answer to those questions is really what matters, and helps to close the loop properly afterwards in an efficient and no-nonsense way.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Computer Software

"AskNicely is great for getting a pulse on what our customers think of out software"

What do you like best?

AskNicely does a great job gathering data from our customers and presents it in a very pretty package. It's easy to use and allows us include custom data so that we can keep track of the data points most important to us.

What do you dislike?

The front page dashboard can be a bit overwhelming because there is a lot of information that is being provided. There is a lot of scrolling if you would like to see each table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to integrate AskNicely with Slack if you use it - provides great visibility to the responses to the team and is a great conversation starter.

We wanted to be able to get honest feedback from our customers without being too intrusive. It's been great learning more about what our customers are thinking and we've been getting very honest and sometimes blunt feedback from users - which is ultimately a good thing as we learn more about what's been working, what hasn't and how we can keep improving.

AskNicely review by Saad F.
Saad F.

"Amazingly accurate way to get Customer Rating"

What do you like best?

It is simple and intuitive. Customer can simply rate on a scale of 1 - 10 to express his experience with your service.

What do you dislike?

Not dislike, but if there was anyway to sort of categorize what you don't like about the experience or what the feedback is for, that'd be awesome.

Trying to cater feedback from different segments of our customers to understand, which segment needs more attention and what are the practices that are keeping a certain segment happy is the best thing we have found.

AskNicely review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Important Tool"

What do you like best?

We had a very poor understanding of what our customer's thought of the service we offered. It was very much an emotional view from my internal team. After investing in the AskNicely platform we were able to very quickly remove all the emotion and deal with facts - the voice of our customers.

More importantly the tool enabled us to engage directly with our customers directly about their experiences and in many cases fix things up. We are delighted with what the platform has provided us already and really excited about the future possibilities.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. The platform allowed us to get setup straight away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the move - you won't be disappointed.

We have recently introduced NPS to our business and AskNicely is helping us learn about this and how to improve on it. In fact over the last quarter we have improved our score by 15%

AskNicely review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Great execution and beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

AskNicely's Intercom integration is fantastic. It means no work as we add new customers to our system... if they match the Intercom segment criteria, they are automatically added into the survey. The constant validation by our users that our product is fantastic is well worth the money.

What do you dislike?

The alert emails we are sent when a detractor responds/comments could be more "actionable." In almost all cases, we want to get in touch with that user right away and get to the heart of the problem. Do they need more training? Is there something we could change/add to make their experience better?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to place a score on how well you're doing, and give your users a quick and easy way to communicate that to you, definitely give this software a try!

Collecting feedback about our product, both positive and negative, in a way that doesn't put the user on the spot (and perhaps skew their response). We've also been able to leverage how AskNicely allows publishing of responses into a very compelling "What our customers are saying" type page of quotes. Testimonials and word-of-mouth referrals are extremely important in our vertical.

AskNicely review by Chloe L.
Chloe L.

"Feedback "

What do you like best?

One of my favourite aspects is the way the system is set up, it is simple yet efficient. Being able to respond inside the software, that is also able to integrate into our CRM database was a huge bonus, as we want to make the task of getting feedback quick for our recruiters.

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one as we have only seen the demo and plan to start paying for Asknicely in the next coming weeks. I haven't seen whether it is possible to insert our signature as a template into our feedback response emails sent within the site, so if that isn't possible I guess it would be something I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest looking over your current business evaluation tools prior to deciding what you're looking for. Asknicely allow you to receive direct comments so you don't need to ask a million questions to find out their opinion. Keep a spreadsheet of the returned data will mean you can create statistics for marketing segmentation and also provide you with a direct understanding of what might/who might not be working as well as they could.

We are solving the issue of not being able to see what people (both our clients and individual candidates) thought of their experience of dealing with our company. In todays world it is detrimental to a company to not know this, as now most people will base their choices on other people's experiences with companies or brands.

Having Asknicely as apart of our business evaluation, will allow us to see what areas internally need working on what we could do better to ensure our clients and candidates a like have the best experience with our company. In turn this will contribute to having a growing rate of returned clients and candidates.

AskNicely review by User

"Recommend using AskNicely to manage NPS surveys"

What do you like best?

I've only used this for one survey so far, but I've found it quite easy to use. It is good to be able to upload CSV files of addresses, and the checking for duplicates is handy. I like being able to filter responses to see scores for certain groups, especially over a period of time.

What do you dislike?

I have only used this for one survey so far, so haven't seen anything that I dislike at this point. For a first-time user, it was rather intuitive and straight-forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go!

We are trying to poll customers without being obtrusive, and then needing to easily analyse the responses to ensure that we are providing good service.

AskNicely review by Nicky H.
Nicky H.

"Super easy to use"

What do you like best?

We implemented AskNicely by recommendation from a sister company. It's super easy to use from a product perspective, and was quick and easy for our dev team to get up and running so we can show reviews on our site too. Simple tool, does what it says it will

What do you dislike?

The mail chimp integration isn't automated, so I have to manually re-import to cater for churns.

Showing real customer reviews on our website gives us more credibility with perspective customers.

AskNicely review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"Simple to use and simple to integrate"

What do you like best?

I put asknicely through a vigorous RFP process against much more comprehensive VoC systems. The obvious benefit of using AskNicely is it's simplicity in use and implementation.

Asknicely have a very open approach towards integration and supply this as part of their standard package without further costs. In fact, some companies charge a significant fee just for API access.

Also, it's has the ability to receive direct responses within an email so that users don't have to click to start a survey which increases responses rate.

What do you dislike?

As this is only one part of an overall VoC strategy, I'd like to see more adhoc surveying functionality and multi-channel response capability such as web forms and SMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you develop a clear brief for your development team so they understand the context of why you're undertaking the activity and what you will be doing with the data.

Give them access so that they see what their hard work equates to for the business.

The key problem which needed to be solved was capturing regular feedback to understand advocacy as well as gaps in service delivery. By utilising NPS and AskNicely, we have been able to benchmark between departments, staff and locations. This has allowed me to idenfity where to start drilling down to the root-cause of any gaps in service delivery.

AskNicely review by Carl G.
Carl G.

"meetmagic met nicely"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a way to get some feedback to validate meetmagic meetings .. i came across AskNicely and found it very simple to tailor, easy to solicit responses and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

it wasn't all free... :) good stuff never is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i already recommended 3 people - in fact I was in a CommBank meeting yesterday and suggested they stop messing around trying to get feedback from old ways of using reports and start too asknicely

as a start up with plans of changing the world, one meeting at a time - we absolutely need feedback from our customers.. AskNicely gives us not only that but also the other side of our market network - so we get to understand how buy and supplier felt, what worked and what didn't - that was a massive problem that was solved for us.. often our executives are super senior VP levels and they don't give a shit to write a review, but pressing one button was easy.. and gave us instant feedback.. we realised that we can get feedback from C levels very easily;y.

AskNicely review by Molly J.
Molly J.

"Product Manager"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, very intuitive. Love all of the integrations they have - having one with Intercom was key. They're still very simple but have enough of a robust feature-set to meet the needs of my company. Customer support was very helpful setting up a unique use-case for me.

What do you dislike?

They don't offer a way to split the list of people to send the survey to before actually sending it out. So I couldn't have two different types of people to send the survey to in one account, and then send it out to 100 of each type every day. But... they were able to find a super easy workaround that makes this issue irrelevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend - I did a ton of research and was between Delighted and AskNicely, however Delighted didn't offer a two-way sync with Intercom, which was key for us.

We needed an NPS score for our product (we'd never done it before). We have it set up with Slack so we get real employer feedback streaming to our team every day, and act on that feedback. Which is awesome.

AskNicely review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"AskNicely is easy to use and actionable!"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed using AskNicely. I researched a bunch of NPS software solutions and ultimately decided on AskNicely because their interface was so easy to use! The responses tab makes it really easy to close the loop with respondents. And the Testimonials feature makes it a cinch to ask our users if we can publish their comments.

What do you dislike?

Two things:

1) I wish it was easier to edit data once it was in the system. Right now, I am manually uploading contact data. There are times when the data is factually inaccurate (categorizing the respondent in the wrong segment, etc) but I can't ever change that once they're in the system.

2) Our response rate is low. I want the ability to send reminder emails to increase it. Since our contracts run on an annual basis, it's really important that we get clear signals from Decision Makers early on in the process. We ended up taking one of our customer segments out of AskNicely to do this manually instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the most straightforward and user-friendly NPS solution out there. There are just a few things that are hard to tweak to make the tool exactly what I want.

Signal on partner/account health; iterative product feedback

AskNicely review by Hannah D.
Hannah D.

"We love it"

What do you like best?

AskNicely really shows us how our users feel about our product. As a B2B company, we tend to get feedback from project managers but not necessarily end-users. The end-user feedback has been valuable as it helps us to know what we do well and where we can build on our product to make it even better. AskNicely is also a very nice interface and sends weekly reports of activity during the past week. It's a great way to keep a pulse on what's happening from week-to-week, and also to quickly share feedback with the rest of the company.

What do you dislike?

AskNicely doesn't take AmEx, and their pricing structure is expensive past the first paid level of usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the rolling NPS score, although that makes the sample size small until you've been rolling for a few months depending on your user base. Also, the pricing levels tend to be steep, not sure the value is there at the higher-end.

The problem we solve is getting feedback from our end-users as opposed to project manager counterparts at partner organizations.

AskNicely review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"Easy to use, all the functions we need. "

What do you like best?

My main concern in my role is making sure our customer's are happy. AskNicely helps us get feedback in a simple, streamlined way, that we'd not get without the integration of their service. It is incredibly simple for me to use on a day to day and is devoid of clutter and features I don't require.

What do you dislike?

At this stage, I have no complaints. It does what I require and without confusion or issue. Their staff is friendly so I am confident that if I had any concerns they'd be addressed quickly.

It's helped us improve the way we communicate with our customers. We've identified areas where customers needed more information than we provided about delivery times and expected arrival of new product. It also is very helpful in situations where small issues arise so we can acknowledge our customers and retain their business.

AskNicely review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Inherited AskNicely from a colleague - easy to learn - helpful staff"

What do you like best?

I inherited AskNicely from a colleague and was instructed to "run with it." So I jumped in and found it fairly easy to navigate. I had a couple of questions on how to do things, and I got great help via their chat support. That is really what sold me. They even went in and changed a bit of the interface on what I was getting confused about so that people in the future wouldn't have the same question/confusion that I did. I like this kind of proactive product development!

What do you dislike?

The sequencing of emails asking for feedback isn't quite as flexible as I'd like. I found a way to make due, but it's not perfect.

I would also like a little more flexibility around temporarily "opting" people out if they respond. Maybe the functionality is there, and in that case, I'm just not "seeing" it.

The business problem is probably the same as most - and that is insight into how our customers are doing. I want to know when they are happy, so I know that I can use them as references. And I want to know when they are upset so that I can reach out and make amends.

One benefit I've received is some insights into the differences between our paying and non-paying customers. This is important as we do have a freemium model, and is forcing us to ask questions about the economic costs and benefits of this model.

AskNicely review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"easy to use and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Love how easy the website is to navigate and that it syncs well with other channels we use, such as Slack and Salesforce. Like the email alerts as well and is helpful to stay in the know on what is happening with our NPS score at all times.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to easily filter our accounts in the website

Benefit is being able to quickly respond to feedback we have received from our customers.

AskNicely review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Excellent tool to track partner health"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is an excellent, easy to use tool to track NPS. It's easy to import contacts, easy to send out message automatically, and easy to look at the data in a variety of ways.

What do you dislike?

I think AskNicely is a great tool overall. I do wish the options for looking at the data were a bit more flexible. For example, I'd love to be able to filter for reviews with are detractors AND left comments, which isn't a functionality that is currently supported.

AskNicely helps us track the health of our partner relationships, which has been very helpful to our customer-facing teams and product teams. It's helped us determine pain points for our customers and work to put solutions in place.

AskNicely review by James B.
James B.

"Great insights into our customers"

What do you like best?

I love that we get immediate feedback from our customers, and we've developed a new website page full of positive comments and testimonials that we previously never had. We have achieved a high response rate already with only a week of use, and received great feedback from our customers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more control over the layout of some features to maximize branding. Online-only billing creates difficulty for us as a NFP - we'd prefer an invoice, even for an annual plan.

Lack of information about our customers. Previously we only did one survey a year and even then on a small subset of customers. With Ask Nicely we can survey everyone we interact with, get a good response rate and actionable comments and testimonials.

AskNicely review by Erwin v.
Erwin v.

"Dutch plant breeder who makes integral use of Ask Nicely"

What do you like best?

It is a very orderly mail that is sent to the customer. Also, I can add our company logo in the mail. This makes it more personal towards the customer. The recommendation question is asked and the customer can click on one of the numbers from 1 to 10, when one of the numbers been clicked on, the site of Asknicely opens. Then the next question is asked: Can you tell us why you have chosen a <figure>? Below can also be checked whether any more contact must be included to ask for additional information.

The dashboard is very clear, and one of the best things about the system is the 'Alert' option, which sends an alarm to the responsible accountmanager if his client filled in a very low number.

What do you dislike?

I can adjust the whole questionnaire in every language I want, even in Dutch and German. These are the countries where most our customers are coming from, and I want them to fill out the questionnaire in their own language. The disadvantage of the system is that it completely in English. For me personally, this is not a big problem, but there are other people who work with the system in our company and sometimes they expierience some difficulty with the language differences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a good system to measure if your customers are happy, and you want good feedback about things you should do better, use AskNicely.

We have found out that we can save a lot of money on empty crates in which we deliver the plants. We want these crates back as quickly as possible, and we found out the system that the customer also would have the crates picked up as soon as possible.

AskNicely review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Clean, Quick, Convenient!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean, user-friendly and very navigable. This has been one of our company's best decisions. NPS is our most closely watched KPI. Being able to see daily feedback from customers has allowed us to proactively reach out to anyone having a poor experience and try to help them.

What do you dislike?

The emails seem to be a little a little glitchy. I wouldn't mind seeing a more seamless connection from the dashboard to the auto generated emails. I would maybe recommend adding features such as categorization of issues customers are having with our product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it early! Use it often!

We are always trying to understand our customers' experience with our product so that we can improve upon our design, software, and value proposition. We've used Ask Nicely to keep daily tabs on customer feedback. It has helped us in several instances find issues in manufacturing, firmware, education etc. before we ever would have realized otherwise.

AskNicely review by User in Higher Education

"Easy Program"

What do you like best?

Ask Nice.ly is quick and simple. Responses are quick and simple to view. Nothing complicated and that is a huge plus. My responses can be sent out manually or I can schedule them,.Simple and to the point. This survey is a really fast, easy way to get continuous feedback about our product. Users answer frequently and honestly, and we use their responses to implement new features, make improvements to existing features, and learn more about our user base.

What do you dislike?

Needs to be easier to search through the responses -- it can be a little tricky to find past responses, and it would be nice to be able to search how many times a certain word came up, for example.

implementing NPS into our operation.