AskNicely

AskNicely

4.7

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 408 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by David C.
David C.

"Great tool for measuring client feedback"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and very straight-forward. The dashboard gives a great snapshot into the client health of our organization, including areas that are both thriving and still need work.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data to work with. Integration with a CRM would be extremely useful to sort through and help analyze the data more carefully.

It has been a great tool for allowing clients to send feedback and score our teams. It brings to light any issues a client is having and allows us to address accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Simple to get going and does the job well."

What do you like best?

It's a simple tool that is focused on a specific problem and solves the problem well.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard lacks a bit of options for analysis.

Understanding how our customers perceive our product.

AskNicely review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Fantastic set and forget NPS solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and customize, and delivers results directly to my inbox so I don’t have to remember to regularly visit a dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Not much, does what I require in a simple, straightforward manner.

We use AskNicely to monitor the current level of love for our small-but-growing social network. It’s helpful for confirming the validity of feedback coming through other channels as it requires less effort than seeking out a feedback form and posting there.

AskNicely review by Trevor C.
Trevor C.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

This product is very easy to use and quite effective.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike, and don't foresee that happening.

The reviews help us see areas that need attention before they can become a problem.

AskNicely review by Allyson M.
Allyson M.

"Big help in segmenting customer base"

What do you like best?

The data from asknicely has really helped us target the specific customers that we want to move from merely satisfied to truly pleased.

What do you dislike?

so far everything has been very easy to use. I'm only a basic user, and don't do anything in the back end.

WE're trying to target passive customers and move them to promoters and thus increase our overall renewals and referrals. Asknicely has allowed us to specifically target those groups of users

AskNicely review by mary a.
mary a.

"Beautiful UI, simple to use, superior CS"

What do you like best?

Great product - very easy to set up and also easy to use from the customer perspective (providing an NPS rating upon prompting, doesn't bring you to another webpage etc.) Also, very attractive UI - super clean looking.

I evaluated three unique NPS softwares and this one was the best from a product perspective (in terms of ease, function, look etc.) and the Customer service was out of this world - extremely helpful, professional, knowledgeable, and accessible while but not being pushy.

What do you dislike?

so far, nothing. In early stages, mind you. Perhaps the pricing can be steep at the Salesforce integration level.

We are testing it - we want to use an NPS software to spot trends over time and develop customer experience programs accordingly.

AskNicely review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Great Kiwi service, sweet as Kiwi tech and super-useful customer feedback"

What do you like best?

I love that AskNicely integrates with Intercom and that it really is set-and-forget in terms of the mechanics. It's also very addictive.

What do you dislike?

I dislike getting a detractor. But they're an opportunity, right?

I want to know what customers really think of us.

AskNicely review by Thomas Andrew S.
Thomas Andrew S.

"NPS Pain = Gone"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to get started. Default emails are getting us more feedback than ever.

What do you dislike?

Reports can't drill down to segments, but this is in the works. The team have been very receptive to development requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the trial - nothing to lose.

Great actionable feedback for the business.

AskNicely review by Nancy W.
Nancy W.

"Simple, quick, and easy!"

What do you like best?

AskNicely was easy to use and the support there was awesome!

What do you dislike?

Features could be expanded, like the option to edit client information within the website or add an automated gift to thank select participants (like a Starbucks gift card),

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you'll like it!

I wanted a quick and easy way to get feedback from clients. The overwhelmingly positive responses confirmed that our supportive and practical approach to divorce is what people want and appreciate.

AskNicely review by Gülsen G.
Gülsen G.

"Loving it!"

What do you like best?

Simplicity! We especially love the Slack integration; whenever there is a new review, it is in our AskNicely channel!

What do you dislike?

I believe the dashboard could have been simpler & less crowded but it is still really nice & simple.

We are able to see the trend of our NPS results, get weekly digest. So, we are on top of every single review we get.

AskNicely review by Melissa H.
Melissa H.

"Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use, and with the full data you can easily interpret the results.

It's given us a great way of getting an honest view of what our clients think of us and the work we do, which is invaluable when you care about your clients and your relationship with them.

What do you dislike?

I had to ask for the data to be sent to me rather than assessing it myself but their reply was prompt.

Ensuring the leadership team is across any client issues.

AskNicely review by Jeff F.
Jeff F.

"Easy and Elegant Solution for NPS"

What do you like best?

Very well thought out workflow. Easily brandable and integrates to our existing tools so can trigger surveys from Mixpanel (e.g on new features) and Zendesk (e.g on closing a ticket)

What do you dislike?

There's really nothing i don't like. I've recommended it to several others

Understanding user segments

Identifying at risk customers

Key value as our customers see it

AskNicely review by Sam S.
Sam S.

"I work with 25+ partners and this provides a really simple and effective way to receive honest feedb"

What do you like best?

I work with 25+ partners and this provides a really simple and effective way to receive honest feedback from my clients.

What do you dislike?

I use it with the rest of my team and it is hard to sort the feedback by the individual account manager.

NPS is a critical metric for us and this provides and easy way to survey our clients and get the feedback.

AskNicely review by Seth Z.
Seth Z.

"Peanut butter was just crushed nuts before jellly!"

What do you like best?

Customer retention is a meaningful way for us to continue to grow our business and until now, I had no way for me or my employees to affect it. With Ask Nice.ly we can actually set targets for improvement and provide insight to our employees on what changes we need to make to be better. Incredible!

What do you dislike?

For set up with detailed tables Ask Nice.ly could be more available to walk new clients through the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time with set up, it's important to your dashboard...be granular

We are in the service industry and quality of service is has a huge impact on customer retention and our consistent ability to grow our company, Before NPS scoring our way tp address this important business issue, was to tell, or expect, employees to "be better"! Now we can advise them on specific behaviors that affect customers and ultimately, their desire to remain a customer. Too, as distributors, often time it's a product problem that is affecting our reputation. Now we can meet with our product partner and provide meaningful feedback on how to improve the products. Awesomeness in action!

AskNicely review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Platform "

What do you like best?

AskNicely was extremely easy to set up and integrate our contact information. The customer support was also very helpful as well when we had questions / technical issues during the initial set-up. Additionally, the dashboard is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I can easily export our data to see what users have responded and break down our responses by different segments, markets, etc.

What do you dislike?

I do not yet have any issues with the tool. I would like there to be more options to customize the dashboard based on the incoming data and the ability to automatically send follow-up emails to users who have opened the survey but have not yet responded to the survey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend AskNicely for any company that is looking for a seamless, straightforward NPS platform. It is a great tool that also allows you to integrate with other services/platforms that you may already be using (Intercom, etc.).

We did not have a good measure of NPS or any structured way of collecting Customer Feedback. AskNicely has allowed us to do this seamlessly by targeting our most active users and asking for quick but valuable feedback to help shape our product roadmap.

AskNicely review by Lauren P.
Lauren P.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn interface, intuitive navigation. Dashboard is excellent!

What do you dislike?

Would like more template options. I might want to send different emails to peopel from the same trigger field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine your process for responding to promoters, detractors, and those with comments early with your team. That way when the first comment rolls in, you'll be ready to respond quickly.

NPS is a heightened priority, so we're using AskNicely to quickly and easily gather user NPS feedback. Will use it to track to our target NPS range. Still in early stages, but already see benefits from getting feedback early and often to react to.

AskNicely review by Jonathan V.
Jonathan V.

"Simple and professional service, highly recommended"

What do you like best?

AskNicely provides an incredibly easy way to integrate NPS into existing systems and quickly start gathering useful data. The default email templates can be easily customised with your company logo. Bulk data imports of existing users is simple to achieve.

What do you dislike?

We have not found any significant drawbacks of using AskNicely. However, the pricing model feels somewhat steep given the relatively simple scope of the product offering, but for small companies it still has a good ROI.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to quickly get started with NPS to see if it is useful for your business.

Measuring NPS to gauge customer satisfaction. We have used the customer comments associated with the NPS scores to validate our product roadmap and ensure it aligns with what our customers want.

AskNicely review by Kala G.
Kala G.

"Final Draft & AskNicely"

What do you like best?

AskNicely provides a platform for our customers to share why they love our products and/or how we can continue to improve and evolve within our industry.

What do you dislike?

Lack of synergy with Apple platforms which may be a result of their own TOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely takes the leg work out of sourcing positive reviews for your website and partner sites. Because of the integration with our CMS, we are able to focus on our product and the level of service that our customers have come to expect.

We are able to encourage our top reviewers to share their experiences on our online stores and social media channels which helps new customers decide on our brand over competitors.

AskNicely review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"We love AskNicely!"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is a fantastic NPS collection tool. Since on-boarding at Podium, I've been impressed with the response rate we've seen, the reporting, and a seamless integration with Slack, so we can receive instant notification as soon as a new NPS comes in.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a more effective attribution to individual employees. It could be that this is functionality AskNicely has, but we aren't leveraging.

We are using the functionality to understand what our customers like about our product, but one of the biggest benefits that we've seen is providing immediate notification of dissatisfied customers. Also, it's been fairly effective as a moral boosting tool, it's really nice to see all those 10's rolling in.

AskNicely review by Nick G.
Nick G.

"Excellent product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, gave us a quick and easy NPS solution to hit the ground running with our massive customer/patient base

What do you dislike?

Redundancy can happen easily, there are multiple IDs that can multiply quickly if you are not careful.

We no longer have to manually set up automated email responses.

This allows us to gain customer feedback quickly and reliably to help improve ourselves with less hassle.

AskNicely review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to use and important metric for any business"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and navigate with intuitive UX design

What do you dislike?

Nothing stands out. Maybe a longer trial period.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In the famous words of Nike....Just do it.

Seeing what our customers think and their biggest pain point.

AskNicely review by David B.
David B.

"Easy to use NPS solution"

What do you like best?

The set up was super fast and everything is included. You do not need to be technical to set up the emailing. And you can connect the tool with Mailchimp.

What do you dislike?

I have a low response rate, and I do not have any tool that can help me improving that.

Get feedback from our customers, this is the business problem asknicely is solving for us. It allowed us to improve our service, based on customers feedbacks

AskNicely review by Denym B.
Denym B.

"AskNicely is the finger on pulse of your customers "

What do you like best?

How easy it is for us to get instant and widespread feedback on our product over such a short period of time has given our team the insights we need to make our product better, every single day.

What do you dislike?

It's not the prettiest of apps that's for sure, but AskNicely's functionality trumps its superficial traits any day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its quick and easy to setup, the feedback you get from day one will sell you on this tool alone. Get it.

Regular customer feedback, along with powerful sorting options. Our team is able to prioritise areas of improvement to focus on from just this little survey.

AskNicely review by Bill R.
Bill R.

"An effective tool for customer feedback"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is a very easy and effective way to reach out to your customers and ask for their honest opinions and advice on how you are doing as a business/resource for them. The analytics and dashboard are excellent and provide great insights based on the customer responses. The FREE first campaign was a terrific incentive to try this tool out.

What do you dislike?

My experience with AskNicely was great, but when I looked into possibly doing more I was halted by the plan pricing (Starter Plan is priced at $59 USD per month). I think that if you are a medium to large business then this tool would be justified as a solid expense.. But, if you are a small business, or niche business, or a business with a small, loyal customer database, then the fees for this service will be a deterrent. Perhaps AskNicely might consider pay-as-you-go pricing for smaller business who would only go out to their customer base less than 2-6 times a year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the 'ask' simple and give it a try. Then ask yourself: How many times am I really going to go out to my customer base with a question or survey or poll? How much will be too much to reach out to my customers?

We really are just taking the pulse of our customers and asking "How are we doing?" Our customers were nice enough to respond with accolades and criticisms, thoughts and suggestions that we could action moving forward.

AskNicely review by Rory B.
Rory B.

"Discovered inside knowledge what our customers think."

What do you like best?

I found Ask.Nicely excels in the following areas: Having a beautiful html template that patrons can interact with 'in email', Support and Salesforce Integration

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, good interface, good integrations, world class product, but a little bit pricey.

We run a charity/social enterprise that offers a content filtering service, and globally have a number of people joining up to use the service everyday.

Benefits:

- Automatically sends the emails, import processes very easy.

- What our NPS score is realtime, and as a benchmark

- Difference in NPS across countries and languages

- Knowing exactly what your users think/their experience interacting with your website/service.

AskNicely review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"I've been evaluating NPS tools for Support"

What do you like best?

Most tools offer excellent reporting, APIs and segmentation but Ask Nicely couples that with seriously stellar customer service in every way and a true understanding of the differences between client's custom segmentation needs. I am truly impressed.

What do you dislike?

That it is not free? No, that is ridiculous. Nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask about segmentation options and API integration. These guys have these aspects down quite well.

I am evaluating several options for an NPS survey based on individual support cases. These guys are certainly at the top of my evaluation. Alex is especially noted as someone who has made this process an easy one. But he is not alone, I've heard from everyone from him to general support and the CEO. This is a company you need to check out. Additional benefits to follow once we finalize a vendor.

AskNicely review by Alicia D.
Alicia D.

"User-friendly from start to finish"

What do you like best?

Simple interface that is very user-friendly. Up and running in minutes. Instant feedback.

What do you dislike?

Meets our needs for now but ability to segment data in the future would be beneficial.

Needed cost effective method for NPS. Wanted to provide clients with quick platform to share feedback.

AskNicely review by Aaron T.
Aaron T.

"Great product and an even better price!"

What do you like best?

The price point is awesome! The automation of surveys allows us to get a constant flow of data and allows us to analyze trends and also gives us the opportunity to be proactive with client issues before they escalate. Great tool for our company!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to have the ability to change/correct response data. I know AskNicely will help if we request it, but it would be nice to be able to make the changes through the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

We have an automated solution to gauge how clients are feeling. It is an invaluable tool.

AskNicely review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great solution for NPS, especially if you are using Intercom "

What do you like best?

Simple setup, great Intercom integration, the trial account was fully functional so we got to see things in action before signing up.

What do you dislike?

The support level was not always good.

The pricing needs another tier between the starter and the pro

Measuring our company's NPS effectively

AskNicely review by User in Computer Software

"Initial introduction to AskNicely"

What do you like best?

Took part in Webinar. Have a need to implement a customer feedback process and it appears to tick all the boxes

What do you dislike?

Maybe need more context for NPS process, but that my reflect my lack of knowledge at this stage

Structured customer feedback. We are a start up software company so feedback is very important to us

AskNicely review by User in Computer Software

"Great Source for Actionable Feedback"

What do you like best?

AskNicely makes it easy to get valuable, actionable feedback from our customer base.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything to dislike yet!

We are finding great ways to delight our customers every week. Our NPS surveys have identified trends to help us have a laser focus on what really matters. The information we are getting from our customers while using AskNicely helps us structure our entire Customer Service department appropriately.

AskNicely review by Chris Beks A.
Chris Beks A.

"Simple, subtle and straight to the point"

What do you like best?

Time efficient for those people who don't want to spend lots of time on surveys.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For quick responsive and simple surveys of your customers use this product!

Customer service feedback - that we're on the right track!

AskNicely review by Jake K.
Jake K.

"AskNicely is good at solving unique problems"

What do you like best?

They are very responsive and good at problem solving. We needed a particular service that AskNicely didn't offer, and when we went to them to see if they could do it they went right to work on a custom solution that ended up being exactly what we needed.

Seriously, the customer service is fantastic. I know they have a lot of clients, but they do a great job making you feel like your problems to be solved are first priority to them.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have much to say here, this company is fantastic. If anything, I would say that AskNicely is perfect for small to medium businesses. I am not completely sure if they are the beset fit for a large company, but I can't really make that claim because we are not a large company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is very competitively priced and offers small-company customer service to solve big-company problems

We use AskNicely for the surveys that determine our Net Promoter Score. AskNicely's system has been very reliable, and they have been very helpful in solving problems and making sure we are satisfied.

AskNicely review by Hannah D.
Hannah D.

"We love it"

What do you like best?

AskNicely really shows us how our users feel about our product. As a B2B company, we tend to get feedback from project managers but not necessarily end-users. The end-user feedback has been valuable as it helps us to know what we do well and where we can build on our product to make it even better. AskNicely is also a very nice interface and sends weekly reports of activity during the past week. It's a great way to keep a pulse on what's happening from week-to-week, and also to quickly share feedback with the rest of the company.

What do you dislike?

AskNicely doesn't take AmEx, and their pricing structure is expensive past the first paid level of usage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like the rolling NPS score, although that makes the sample size small until you've been rolling for a few months depending on your user base. Also, the pricing levels tend to be steep, not sure the value is there at the higher-end.

The problem we solve is getting feedback from our end-users as opposed to project manager counterparts at partner organizations.

AskNicely review by David G.
David G.

"Some of the easiest software I've ever used!"

What do you like best?

The product is incredibly easy to set up and use. I did it with no interaction with another person, although they reached out several times and would have been available if I needed to talk to someone. Once the process is set up, it's very easy to send out surveys automatically and receive detailed, useful information.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything so far that I dislike about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to see what their customers are saying about their organization.

We know what our customers are saying about us. This is useful for customer relations, as well as for providing insight to our staff about how they are doing. They like seeing good reviews, and negative ones are an opportunity for us to get better.

AskNicely review by Jon B.
Jon B.

"Easy to use tool!"

What do you like best?

Like the ability to quick import lists of our customers, and the ease of setting up automatic messages.

What do you dislike?

The tool doesn't integrate yet with MS Dynamics.

We are getting better insight into how engaged our customer base is, and we're getting earlier insight into how they feel about our service (instead of getting unpleasant news when it's time to try renewing their business).

AskNicely review by Cédric L.
Cédric L.

"Great service to start NPS"

What do you like best?

Cheap, easy to integrate with Intercom to retrieve custom segments, allowed us to be closer to our customers without any human bias as to who we were approaching

What do you dislike?

The settings could be more extensive for sent messages

Customer Success as we have many customers and some non-admin users hadn't been approached in a while.

AskNicely review by Sofia H.
Sofia H.

"Best NPS software I've tried"

What do you like best?

Asknicely is easy to use, effective and quick to set up. Simple and clean user interface.

What do you dislike?

We'd benefit from more contact rules for daily scheduling. For instance, scheduling based on a customer segment and date created.

Understanding customer wants and needs. Actionable insights for the business.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"AskNicely Review "

What do you like best?

The built in dashboard split by customer segment is very helpful, especially if you have multiple products you want feedback for. You can also heavily customize your survey, and it is a huge bonus that all of the surveys are mobile responsive.

What do you dislike?

Customer support is sometimes slow and a bit abrupt; I often find that I have to ask multiple times to get the my question actually answered and/or resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has one of the fullest feature sets of any NPS provider on the market - allows you to easily segment by user type and source of review. However, its a bit hard to control your own data unless you use the API, so be sure to have engineering time set aside to implement.

We can now track our customer satisfaction in real time, which has been very helpful to our support team and leadership.

AskNicely review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"A bit glichy"

What do you like best?

I like that the interface of the dashboard is easy to take in. It's simple to configure so that it looks clean and organized.

What do you dislike?

About half the time I try to create a custom view on the dashboard, the custom time view is buggy and won't save my progress.

Being able to grab quotes from users about the product--good and bad--is a huge asset to us in product development.

AskNicely review by Matt B.
Matt B.

"Easy implementation and Integration -> Immediate and Actionable Insights"

What do you like best?

I love how easy their native integration feeds from and back into Intercom... This allows me to control by Intercom segments which users are queued for an NPS solicitation and feeds back score, comments, and creates tags of Promoters, Passives, and Detractors.

I'm excited about how easy it is to request promoter comments be used in testimonials and/or a reference page or section of our site. This makes it so easy to get authorization from the user and immediately turn that into value from being able to capture, collect and attribute rave reviews about what we do for organizations.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could manage all the conversations and engagements with users who respond to my NPS within Intercom. I would prefer to only login to AskNicely to view dashboards, stats, make adjustments to settings. It would a perfect product from my perspective if I could manage all engagement, including the request to publish comments directly out of Intercom so I'd have a record of that engagement in-line with all my other conversations with users that are in Intercom.

For years our company has anecdotally known that we have a lot of users who love us and that we bring a ton of value to their businesses. We've felt like we have a good product market fit based on our growth and conversations we have with customers and partners... now we can actually validate that through a metrics and have a barometer to help us understand how, as we evolve our company and services over time, this impacts the sentiment and loyalty of our users.

AskNicely review by Dovi K.
Dovi K.

"Easy to Use and Customizable"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely was very customizable, something that was very necessary for an enterprise SaaS company. As opposed to other NPS software, we were able to send a specific survey to the users from our different customers with their company's color scheme and logo.

What do you dislike?

There were some unexplained issues regarding the list of users that had been loaded onto the platform. Once you had to search or navigate out of the first couple of pages it got a little buggy.

Sending an NPS survey via email to users from different companies is a difficult task. This allowed us to see where we stand in as a company compared to others.

"it's basic"

What do you like best?

It is very simple to use. It asks the basic questions

What do you dislike?

The limitation to be able to ask for more info for the review

Asknicely gives companies access to their customers by asking simple and basic questions

AskNicely review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"Great product for the price"

What do you like best?

Easy set-up and use. Was able to walk through setting up the trial version in less than 15 minutes.

What do you dislike?

Wish we could have multiple surveys active to cover multiple functions such as employee candidate NPS.

Best feature to functionality ratio for the price on the market. Allows for less overhead in managing our NPS program than any other program for the price.

AskNicely review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"Great execution and beautiful UI"

What do you like best?

AskNicely's Intercom integration is fantastic. It means no work as we add new customers to our system... if they match the Intercom segment criteria, they are automatically added into the survey. The constant validation by our users that our product is fantastic is well worth the money.

What do you dislike?

The alert emails we are sent when a detractor responds/comments could be more "actionable." In almost all cases, we want to get in touch with that user right away and get to the heart of the problem. Do they need more training? Is there something we could change/add to make their experience better?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to place a score on how well you're doing, and give your users a quick and easy way to communicate that to you, definitely give this software a try!

Collecting feedback about our product, both positive and negative, in a way that doesn't put the user on the spot (and perhaps skew their response). We've also been able to leverage how AskNicely allows publishing of responses into a very compelling "What our customers are saying" type page of quotes. Testimonials and word-of-mouth referrals are extremely important in our vertical.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"A fast moving company doing awesome things! "

What do you like best?

AskNicely has been easy to implement and they are always open to listening and changing based on users recommendations.

What do you dislike?

There's not heaps to dislike. We've had no trouble at all

We moved from another NPS provider that was inaccurate. Easily implemented and our NPS is accurate now.

AskNicely review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Easy to navigate with good reporting"

What do you like best?

The ease in which customers can do the survey for current and up to date feedback

What do you dislike?

That you can not change the detractors for different departments or names.

I would like if a detractor gave a bad review for missing item that we could change the detractor from the sales department to the dispatch person or the picker

We are learning which areas of the business require more training and what expectations the customers have versus what we are providing.

AskNicely review by Stefan D.
Stefan D.

"The best NPS software"

What do you like best?

Automates the request of testimonials and let us create strategic partnerships managing everything smoothly.

What do you dislike?

It looks I can't send multiple NPS surveys but I guess would be something to do on my end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Small/Growing teams will enjy using Asknicely because will be more than a NPS collector.

Understand users satisfaction, automated process in requesting feedback and partnerships to our most satisfied customers.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good service"

What do you like best?

Recent updates have improved the timeliness of our service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product

We have been able to establish the reasons why people are unhappy with our service and look to come to a resolution as well as improve our products.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

was up and running in less than 30 minutes, including connecting to our intercom data.

What do you dislike?

nothing really, we'll be paying customer shortly.

Needed a continues way to measure customer sentiment

AskNicely review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Fully automated and just works"

What do you like best?

It has a two way sync with Intercom in order to use customer segments already defined and then sends the information back to Intercom so our customer service teams know exactly how they rated us. It also automatically sends the same information to Salesforce to capture the same data when Sales is talking with customers. It fit perfectly between these familiar systems allowing us to fully automate the feedback loop and break it down by custom data points that we are using across our entire system. We now have emails and tasks triggered from responses.

What do you dislike?

The email templates could use some work. Since the templates are not a single line of 0 - 10, some of our customer segment got confused and hit the wrong rating thinking it was on a 0 - 5 scale. Luckily, AskNicely had another format we are testing that could alleviate this confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start sending surveys immediately.

We are trying to get a pulse of our customer satisfaction instead of relying on pure product usage metrics and qualitative phone feedback from the purchaser. Accounts that we thought were happy based on a phone call to the champion are now bubbling up that there may be specific users at each company struggling with some understanding of the system or need a bit more help. We have been able to adjust the product and focus our roadmap in order to meet the needs of our customers.

Administrator in Internet

"Fantastic Tool for NPS and staying in touch with your users"

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is incredibly easy to use. From quick data exporting to visualizing trends over time, AskNicely makes it easy to send NPS to your users and keep track of what they say.

What do you dislike?

Would love to hear more from them about best practices for NPS and tips on making the most of feedback!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give feedback!

AskNicely helps us solve the issue of finding out what our users think and communicating with them based on that feedback.

AskNicely review by Anya P.
Anya P.

"Best native integrations, most email flexibility - it's a no brainer! "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the 2-way Intercom integration. It's out of the box so there was no work needed from our dev team. We already leverage Intercom for customer engagement so we're able to re-use a lot of our existing segments to survey.

I also like that you can add customization by score to the comments page. Many of the other vendors I looked at would only allow customization by score on the thank you pages.

What do you dislike?

Stepping up to more advanced versions is pretty pricey. $49 to $199 to $499 is a huge leap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about ease of use, there are a lot of products on the market and you don't want to get stuck uploading spreadsheets each time you need to survey. Make sure the price is worthwhile, you'll want the Salesforce integration down the road for sure!

We've been building out some stellar customer engagement programs to drive and track usage. Surveying is another necessary part of that. This gives us a clear way to better meet customer needs from both a service and product perspective.

AskNicely review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"AskNicely is easy to use and actionable!"

What do you like best?

I have really enjoyed using AskNicely. I researched a bunch of NPS software solutions and ultimately decided on AskNicely because their interface was so easy to use! The responses tab makes it really easy to close the loop with respondents. And the Testimonials feature makes it a cinch to ask our users if we can publish their comments.

What do you dislike?

Two things:

1) I wish it was easier to edit data once it was in the system. Right now, I am manually uploading contact data. There are times when the data is factually inaccurate (categorizing the respondent in the wrong segment, etc) but I can't ever change that once they're in the system.

2) Our response rate is low. I want the ability to send reminder emails to increase it. Since our contracts run on an annual basis, it's really important that we get clear signals from Decision Makers early on in the process. We ended up taking one of our customer segments out of AskNicely to do this manually instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely the most straightforward and user-friendly NPS solution out there. There are just a few things that are hard to tweak to make the tool exactly what I want.

Signal on partner/account health; iterative product feedback

AskNicely review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Easy to use and helpful information"

What do you like best?

My company uses Ask Nicely to get feedback on our app and also to check the user stats too... My role is to process the surveys. Since our app is at the beginning stage, the feedback from the app users are very very vital to what we are building and Ask Nicely is able to provide that.

What do you dislike?

There really is none that I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Not a business problem but the feedback of the actual users of our product provided by Ask Nicely is very beneficial to us. We are able to listen and incorporate feedback into our building stage.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"Good service"

What do you like best?

easy to set up and works as promised. no other issue to mention now.

What do you dislike?

Do I need to dislike something? no other issue to mention now.

periodically connect with customers and suppliers and feel the relationship "temperature"

AskNicely review by Astrid S.
Astrid S.

"Great interface, some growing pains"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to send surveys to customers in various custom parts of the customer experience. The AskNicely dashboard also makes it really easy to report on customer segment and agent, which helps drives performance feedback.

What do you dislike?

We've had a couple of instances where the product didn't behave as expected, and either stopped sending surveys reliably or sent too many surveys to a select set of users. It was difficult to get fast help and clarity on how to resolve the issue given the small team on the other side of the world from us in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Assess how important and core NPS is to your business. We are still small and not sharing publicly, so glitches have been OK.

Customer pain points help us to prioritize bug fixes and feature road maps. Agent-specific NPS scores have helped us with targeted training and coaching.

AskNicely review by ★ William K.
★ William K.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The tool is very simple, and that's why I like it most.

Also, if you have 'rich' data (gender, country, language, or whatever attribute you do segmentation on) coming in, it will do a great job at segmenting results for you.

The slack integration is a nice addition as well.

What do you dislike?

A bit of work needs to be done for localization, but the support is great and they help you fix it. I believe an automated solution is on the way anyway.

I use NPS as one of the many tools for monitoring my company's health and growth. It gives a great pulse on how we're doing.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Executive Sponsor in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Our number one benchmark"

What do you like best?

Really like getting an email each week hearing about how we are doing. We consistently get actionable feedback to improve our use experience.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was more flexibility on how and where you can send the survey. Would like to get more responses

Recommendations to others considering the product

more flexibility on when and where you can send survey

We were able to discover that a portion of your user base was really unhappy with some issues in the product that were being caused by a third part integration. We've been able to take that to them and are beginning to make changes to improve upon that experience.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"A basic and functional service"

What do you like best?

The dashboard is basic and easy to navigate, customer responses are clearly visible. Weekly emails keep me informed.

What do you dislike?

Dashboard design is basic and not very visually appealing, little personalization options.

Gathering feedback from our clients - this has been easy through the service but I feel that AskNicely only gives a small insight into client feedback.

AskNicely review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Curriculum Director"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the simplicity and intuitiveness of AskNicely. The dashboard is super easy to use and really helps us get a better understanding and pulse on what our customers are liking and where we need to improve.

What do you dislike?

As this time, I can't think of anything I don't like. There was an instant where I wanted to sort to tag team another question to our survey and wasn't able to but that is what I actually like about AskNicely. It doesn't let us overthink our questioning and overwhelm our customers with too many questions.

AskNicely is really helping us to close the loop with our customers. We have a clear view into what our customers like and what they don't like and AskNicely has provided us with a great system for following up with our customers and really listening to their needs.

AskNicely review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Its so nice to have all the responses in one place and I love the update emails that you get weekly.

What do you dislike?

Its hard to export and organize your responses in a csv

We realized that there are many problems that our customers are having that we didn't even realize.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain
Executive Sponsor in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Okay, more to gain"

What do you like best?

The ease of use by both the sender and the receiver

What do you dislike?

Mailing appear to be automatically moved to SPAM-folder

Insight in customer satisfaction

Administrator in Internet

"We are sorted with collecting customer feedback with AskNicely"

What do you like best?

It's added to our efficiency in collecting customer feedback and also with data analysis and reporting.

We realize we can spend more time in working on root causes and ensuring efforts are more skewed towards customer empathy and related thought leadership rather than operational chores.

The interface and user experience is lean, professional and stands out.

I personally also liked the administrative section which did not take too much effort to understand and have a grip on.

What do you dislike?

Why does it hang? We tried from multiple wifi connections.

Selecting segments from dashboard and seeing scores on other tabs : if it can be consolidated via a single workflow it would be awsome and one can reach results faster.

We tried creating google forms with detailed set of questions but realized some of our customers were just not willing to fill forms for us even if it contained as simple as 3 to 4 questions with radio buttons and check boxes. We were missing on measuring client pulse. With NPS in Ask nicely, we stand sorted and can surely use it as a trigger to explore further. Our client response rate has increased.

AskNicely review by Todd O.
Todd O.

"Simple insight into our customers' experience"

What do you like best?

Simple set up, clean layout and solid integrations with other platforms like Intercom that we use everyday.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, it's been simple to use so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give the trial a go and see for yourself. It's a clean and simple system that just works.

Getting a reliable way to test our customers experience with our SaaS platform. We were using our own NPS function but the integrity of the data wasn't great. With AskNicely we've automated the whole process and have been able to integrate the data in ways we couldn't have done on our own.

AskNicely review by Pawan D.
Pawan D.

"Very easy for both the surveyor and the respondent"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for use to send out surveys, but more importantly for our customers to give us feedback. VI also like the automated scheduling and batch emails, and the weekly summary reports. The API is also extremely easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It works great for us and I have nothing to add here.

We use the product to better understand customer satisfaction across our customer base of thousands of users in a scalable manner.

AskNicely review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Like the NPS Score Features – Haven't used much else"

What do you like best?

I like the daily emails & reporting summary – it's easy to know the direction that you're going in

What do you dislike?

Not a lot – simple, but does the job we need it to do!

Helps us keep a close pulse on what our customers are feeling, and target potential problem areas.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"Great platform with easy setup, useage and modification when required"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of use. Clear, easy to read dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really but maybe add a trend line on the graph

We have better response rate using this platform over against our previous one

AskNicely review by Brent B.
Brent B.

"Great tool for NPS, simple and intuitive to use"

What do you like best?

Very lightweight, quick to learn, and quick to set up.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were more customizable, and had workflow/rules built in to it. The Salesforce integration could be a lot stronger, and is only report based. Object based would be much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get plenty of use cases together with stakeholders well before implementing this product.

Visibility to our NPS on an ongoing basis. We used to survey only once per year, now we have the ability to survey constantly.

AskNicely review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Works Great!"

What do you like best?

Usually with our own emails that have a link to a survey we get a bout a 2-5% response rate. With AskNicely we get a 30% response rate. It is a simple system that helps us track effectively one of the most important metrics for our business- NPS. We love using it!

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate better with Mailchimp. and you could dive into the data a little more.

This metric and the feedback are the lifeblood of what we need to fix next. Super valuable feedback!

AskNicely review by Wendy G.
Wendy G.

"Making Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

Congratulations are in order, we have been searching the market for a way to survey our customers that is easy to implement and maintenance is not an onerous task and the team have created that for us!

We have only recently starting working with both John and Aaron they have been extremely responsive and patient -answering my queries via their live chat tool which I love by the way. I was impressed with the speed that with how they have me up and running with a full toolset and have checked in to see how we are managing and helpful hints along the way on how to get the maximum benefit from the product.

I can highly recommend this product if you are looking for a "no-brainer" solution that the customers can interact with easily from multiple devices.

Thanks team :)

What do you dislike?

It's early days but I can't say there is anything that I dislike at all!

New World Online is a pilot project that has been struggling to find a software tool that meets our requirements. We were looking for a tool that we would integrate seamlessly with a number of leading toolsets in the e-commerce space and would be flexibility and grow with us as we grew. We love that we can customize and tailor the product to meet our brand - not within hours or days but within minutes.

Personally, I love that fact that I can be responsive to the customer's feedback and can answer queries and solve problems within a timeframe that suits my customer. I am excited with working with an innovative team that can take New World Online customer experience to the next level.

AskNicely review by Bryn I.
Bryn I.

"Does one thing and does it really well."

What do you like best?

I needed a tool to generate an NPS score for my client. I'd heard about Asknice.ly via a colleague so I gave it a look. Within 10 minutes I could see that it was going to be perfect for my client. It was simple and quick to configure, and did exactly what it said it would. I even had a great Customer Service experience via their online chat support - they responded instantly and resolved my issue.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. This is a great product which I'm happy to endorse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, you'll be impressed.

I was in the market for a cloud based solution to generate an NPS score for my client. Not only did Asknice.ly allow me to do this quickly and cost effectively, but the response rate was exceptionally high - which tells me the consumers also really appreciated the simplicity too!

AskNicely review by Tracy E.
Tracy E.

"How great is timely feedback! "

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is a great tool which we're using in our NZ and AU Talent Team. We can send out the NPS survey within seconds to a candidates inbox, directly from our ATS. The online chat function on the dashboard is great - The Ask Nicely Team are super quick to respond with any queries and they're a really personable team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't love about it so far - it will be great to see the product continue to evolve

It's great to be able to surface feedback from candidates and follow up with them in a timely manner.

AskNicely review by Frank D.
Frank D.

"Simple and effective tool "

What do you like best?

Very simple to use with an interface that makes getting started a breeze. I like the dashboard feature that shows all the activity and metrics. Very simple to send out a question, and the live feedback from customers is great since you can now share the responses or act on any issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to group your customers into segments that can be contacted separately. Currently your customer list is treated as a whole, and not very practical/easy to just single out different groups for a follow up email question (have to go through each one individually). Not a big deal, but would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving a try and learning more about NPS.

We wanted to know how our customers thought about us, without bothering them with a complicated survey (one question). The NPS is now an important metric that we review regularly with our customer base. Issues are dealt with immediately and positive testimonials are shared.

AskNicely review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Simple design to keep the pulse of your customers"

What do you like best?

AskNicely allows me to gain feedback and keep my hand on the pulse of our customers in real time. It is simple to use and even more simple to review. The NPS allows me insight as to whether our service is improving or needs improvement. The more we use the tool, the more we find new ways of tracking data and helping find solutions to our problems. We have even found ways to measure our product performance as well. The tool allows us to look at performance of each product and each customer, allowing us to target customers and service customers in different ways.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This tool has been helpful in finding and resolving holes in our service we didn't know we had. As we continue to use the program we find added value in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of the free trial and find a need for the tool, isn't serious about CSAT. The simple use tool and instant feedback make it a must for any customer facing individual!

We have been able to improve our service and product with the feedback provided by AskNicely. The simple 1 question has improved survey response and therefore we have a larger sample size to review. We have customers whose spend varies drastically and this allows us to see data segmented by category and make decisions by customer group rather than the entire customer base.

AskNicely review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"Easy to use. Real results."

What do you like best?

Very quick and simple to setup. Useful dashboards with no clutter. Very responsive support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Just works really well. Required features have been quickly added as requested

Crucial to understand customer opinion. Ask nicely delivers the highest response rate for any survey we have done before and allows us to respond to that feedback extremely quickly, whether at an individual level or assessing trends.

AskNicely review by John S.
John S.

"Loving Ask Nicely"

What do you like best?

We love the quick and simple set-up process. It's made it easy for us to recommend Ask Nicely to several of our clients, knowing that they'll get off to a painless start.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything to dislike so far.

We've found Ask Nicely to be a great way to gauge customer satisfaction when our clients have multiple stake-holders. We can quickly check whether our service model is still 100% effective, and if it's not we know which areas to address.

AskNicely review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Simple, high quality, flexible with top notch support! "

What do you like best?

Simple yet flexible. I moved over from Zendesk for NPS surveys - which had no flexibility at all. With AskNicely I am able to segment my populations and get a strong understanding very quickly. I can also customize the surveys and get them just right for our marketplace.

Hitting a 50%-60% response rate - where I was getting below 40% with Zendesk. That alone is worth the switch.

What do you dislike?

Still in the early stages so a few features are lacking - that being said, being here at this level helps define the platform to our needs - so hard to say a dislike, just a reality of the scale thus far.

We are a customer driven organization and the goal is to drive customer feedback through the organization. AskNicely gets us to a new level of detail - which is critical for our business.

AskNicely review by Mike J.
Mike J.

"High Customer Response Rate, Easy to implement and our daily digest of raw honest customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use, well interfaced and can be used to provide feedback by clients, team members, projects and many other different segments. Most of all it's easy to use and provides a feedback loop in real-time so service failures can be turned into customer engagement successes instantly with a "Hi, we're aware your not happy, I'm sorry to hear it; how can we make it better..?" call.

What do you dislike?

Reading the results and comments can become a little addictive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a go - it's a risk-free, valuable feedback tool. Trialling can provide some great insights within a week - which $1,000s of dollars on customer surveys will never return and which (other surveys) cannot be used to correct and fine-tune (nor experiment) with customer interactions.

Ensuring the business brand and the customer's experience match, and that every team member understands their impact they have on that experience and their own success

AskNicely review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Simple to Use but Powerful Results"

What do you like best?

The set up of the questions is very easy and when a survey is received there is no barriers to answering it due to the ease of being able to choose your rating in the body of the email.

What do you dislike?

The inability to export the results via a CSV or spreadsheet format is a pain if you want to easily use the information elsewhere other than the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already using the Net Promoter System or about to start this software is one of the best options out there to collect the information - As a business coach I have already recommended this software to almost all my clients.

I use this to check in with my clients to assess how good my service is to them, this is critical as I grow my business predominately via word of mouth.

AskNicely review by Reece P.
Reece P.

"Who would have thought NPS could be this addictive!?"

What do you like best?

Loving the honest comments coming through from our customers, and being able to tag them against the types of transaction we do and which human they spoke to within our company.

What do you dislike?

The addiction - I spend too much time browsing through the results. There should be a pill to take for this sort of thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - get amongst it!

Getting a live picture of how our customer base feel about us. We're able to make small adjustments to process and customer support 'tone' to improve our scores.

AskNicely review by Chad E.
Chad E.

"The Perfect Way To Stay Close to Customers"

What do you like best?

It's a fast and easy (and least intrusive) way to get immediate and relevant feedback from your customers. We use it on a daily basis with our customers, and are able to attribute meaningful feedback to specific customers, which allows to respond in a meaningful and relevant way (versus a generic "thank you for your feedback" response to all customers). It has also enables us to make important operational improvements to drive a better customer experience.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It's simple and easy and very intuitive to use.

NPS is one of our KPIs, and we needed a timely and simple way to track how we are doing relative to our NPS score. We didn't want to send an anonymous survey once a year, instead we wanted a way to not only track our score more frequently but also gather specific feedback that we could react to. In addition, we wanted to know specific feedback by customers so we could continue to build meaningful relationships based on each unique experience they are having.

AskNicely review by Greg H.
Greg H.

"This is a great product for sending/managing NPS surveys"

What do you like best?

AskNicely has a back-end that's pretty easy to use and understand. They allow custom fields to give you more control over the data you capture and their e-mails are consistently well-formatted (perhaps surprisingly, this was a problem with a few of the other providers we tried out).

What do you dislike?

Managing the e-mail templates is strangely buried behind a link on the Setup screen. You have the ability to create custom responses to those templates, but we didn't find that out until we'd been using the software for a couple weeks because it's hidden in the response screen. They let you add custom fields when loading people, but they don't offer a lot of flexibility around searching with those fields.

We wanted to generate NPS surveys to get feedback directly from users of our software.

AskNicely review by User in Computer Software

"Great app for getting feedback from customers!"

What do you like best?

I like that there is a feature to ask permission from the customers to publish their positive feedback.

I like the customer service and easy interface.

What do you dislike?

More reporting features would be nice.

Getting real feedback from customers has helped us improve our services.

AskNicely review by Jayme O.
Jayme O.

"Easy to use NPS Platform"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design, super simple set up. The segmentation feature is extremely helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would like to have a follow up email sent for un-opens.

We are using this to get quick and consistent feedback without having to set up something like a SurveyMonkey.

AskNicely review by Hanna B.
Hanna B.

"Valuable product for our business"

What do you like best?

Detractors usually raise issues that they wouldn't otherwise contact us to report, helping us continue to improve our product. The Intercom integration also makes it really easy for us to automate responses based on certain ratings.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I'd like to improve!

A huge number of customers wont bother to contact support when they experience an issue with our product. These surveys help us reach these customers – it's very low effort for them to click a button to report an issue – and then we can follow up personally.

AskNicely review by Laura L.
Laura L.

"Awesome program for customer feedback!"

What do you like best?

This program blew me away from the start. After setting up my demo, I was able to get a good grasp of what AskNicely was capable of and moved forward with purchasing. I then got in touch with a representative and she was able to answer every question that I had, plus gave me pointers that I was unaware of. A few of my favorite capabilities are: being able to schedule the surveys to my liking, importing contacts off of one spreadsheet and having AskNicely sort them by segments to ensure our customers get the right survey template, real time responses, and the ability to send feedback to the customers directly from the program. I love, love, love, this program!

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't count it as a "dislike", but I would like to be able to export data in PDF form, similar to how the dashboard is set up. Just for a simplistic and appealing way to share results with co-workers, but I am still able to export it all to a spreadsheet, which is fine.

Again, not a dislike, but more of a suggestion. =) It would be nice for AskNicely to have a program/app for tablets to gather data such as name, email, and maybe addresses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only recommendation that I have is to get this program! The response rate speaks for itself!!!

Right now, we are using it for events that we have had. We are getting great feedback and excellent response rates using this program.

AskNicely review by Thomas H.
Thomas H.

"Intuitive and simple to implement, powerful under the hood."

What do you like best?

AskNicely was incredibly easy to implement and integrate into our current workflow. We had results coming through within hours of signing up!

What do you dislike?

Being asked to rate AskNicely, using AskNicely, within only a day of having implemented the product -

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend using AskNicely in conjunction with Intercom - seamless integration!

Simplifying the feedback process with our clients has quickly allowed us to pick out a number of at-risk accounts and proactively turn those conversations into future retention.

AskNicely review by Camilla B.
Camilla B.

"Super tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is super user friendly, also they are always willing to help.

We used the tool as in integration with our actual analysis tool, Mixpanel. The tool it is perfectly aligned with all the filters we have set up and have imported them automatically in AskNicely. We are able to filters our users in the exact same way.

What do you dislike?

Nothing till now. Some issue regarding the segmentation at the beginning but we solved them with the AskNicely team.

The comments and the possibility to answer them when needed let us understand where to optimize our product.

A clear understanding on the satisfaction of our users.

AskNicely review by Steffen G.
Steffen G.

"Best NPS tool I have tested so far"

What do you like best?

We are Intercom heavy users and the seamless and nearly real-time integration between AskNicely and Intercom is just awesome. Once the integration is done (one click) all the info you get through AskNicely is stored in intercom and accessible.

What do you dislike?

We cater to the German market and there are some system descriptions I can't change so the emails display a mix between German and English, which isn't a deal breaker but good be better.

We are app developers and looked for a reliable, scalable and fairly cheap way to get customer feedback and more touchpoints with our users. AskNicely works perfect for that. We use it in addition with an appointment tool, to be able to follow up with some of the customers. Works like a well oiled machine.

AskNicely review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"Excellent software that does all it says it can do."

What do you like best?

Intercom integration is excellent, super user friendly, well organised data synthesis that provides all the necessary information, once you have this tool you wonder how you lived without it.

What do you dislike?

Yet to find any issues related to my user purpose.

Gathering of real time NPS data from end point users to improve self assessment capabilities. We can now follow up immediately to resolve any perceived issues, and to compliment our promoters.

AskNicely review by Steph M.
Steph M.

"Easy to use rating solution"

What do you like best?

That it's only one question! Keeps it simple for our customers and we are more likely to get a response. We can then use these succinct responses for follow-up and start a conversation with our clients to improve our product.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. We love everything about Ask Nicely. It satisfy a business need for a simple rating system for our clients to use.

Getting fast feedback from our clients about our product. Getting the opportunity to start a conversation if there are things they don't like and improve on these things to better satisfy their needs.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Computer Software

"AskNicely is great for getting a pulse on what our customers think of out software"

What do you like best?

AskNicely does a great job gathering data from our customers and presents it in a very pretty package. It's easy to use and allows us include custom data so that we can keep track of the data points most important to us.

What do you dislike?

The front page dashboard can be a bit overwhelming because there is a lot of information that is being provided. There is a lot of scrolling if you would like to see each table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to integrate AskNicely with Slack if you use it - provides great visibility to the responses to the team and is a great conversation starter.

We wanted to be able to get honest feedback from our customers without being too intrusive. It's been great learning more about what our customers are thinking and we've been getting very honest and sometimes blunt feedback from users - which is ultimately a good thing as we learn more about what's been working, what hasn't and how we can keep improving.

AskNicely review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool for weekly or ad hoc NPS and comments"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy to learn and use and quite performant.

What do you dislike?

The weekly email digest is fine but I'd like to tailor to create something that I want to share to others in my org. Maybe that's already supported but I haven't discovered it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is a very easy tool for integrating an awareness of your product's NPS into your entire organization. By creating unique Theme Buckets, you are able to focus on specific elements and dynamics rather than just the product level.

For me personally, I'm diving into NPS for UX-related issues. We have an established baseline NPS number after a few months of using AskNicely, and we are attempting to move that score through a series of projects.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"AskNicely is a fantastic tool to gain helpful feedback for your organization"

What do you like best?

The AskNicely tool is simple to use and makes surveying clients a breeze.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I have found with the product that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, highly recommend.

We are gaining fantastic feedback from our clients on both our staff and our product.

This information is critical for us to improve our process.

AskNicely review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"Excellent program"

What do you like best?

the visibility and how easy it is to use. How all teams can work together for the same goal but at the same time see the areas that a falling behind.

What do you dislike?

nothing ...yet :-) we are still in the middle of set up

a working together of Operations, Customer service and Sales teams to deliver a overall excellent customer experience

AskNicely review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Solid product, very knowledgeable staff, a little disappointed about cost of SFDC integration"

What do you like best?

Honestly, I value the knowledge of their team more than anything. The rep I was working with (Alex) helped us think through how to roll out NPS at our company and honestly kept us from making some major mistakes right out of the gate. Their leaderboard functionality is also solid.

What do you dislike?

SFDC integration is really costly. In their defense, their SFDC integration is awesome but way more than what we needed and there wasn't a slimmed down version available that was the right balance of value and cost. Also which there was a way to "update" custom data for users and have it push back to previous responses. There is no way anyone doing this for the first time can imagine all the dimensions they might want to slice the responses by and it just means that you lose months of insights (or you export all the data and do all the analysis in some other tool).

Ongoing feedback on how how our customers perceive our company and services. Thus far we've received huge validation that we are generally doing a bang up job but also identified a few accounts we need to invest in.

AskNicely review by Abdul R.
Abdul R.

"An easy yet powerful tool to measure NPS"

What do you like best?

Import contacts work like charm.

Send from your domain feature helps to increase response rate.

What do you dislike?

Options to remove responses should have been there.

The custom date selection in the dashboard can be more intuitive.

We want to measure perception metric about our product. Using NPS survey it is easy to measure the user perception.

AskNicely review by Jakub W.
Jakub W.

"Ease of use is the key"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive UX, easy of use when it comes to creating surveys.

What do you dislike?

Lack of the possibility to tag conversations (at least on the cheaper plan).

We managed to act on the feedback from the surveys to improve our tool. What's been important to us is the automation of the NPS process (integration with other tools) which we successfully realized with Ask Nicely.

Learn more about AskNicely