AskNicely

AskNicely

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Showing 407 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by David C.
David C.

"Great tool for measuring client feedback"

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and very straight-forward. The dashboard gives a great snapshot into the client health of our organization, including areas that are both thriving and still need work.

What do you dislike?

There is a lot of data to work with. Integration with a CRM would be extremely useful to sort through and help analyze the data more carefully.

It has been a great tool for allowing clients to send feedback and score our teams. It brings to light any issues a client is having and allows us to address accordingly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"Unique Features and Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Workflows that enable further automation, the ability to integrate with other applications as well as post positive reviews to my website, and the easy to use dashboards that allow me to see my overall NPS and NPS by other variables.

What do you dislike?

I've found that although I have 1:1 support via a CSM, there isn't a way to submit a support request through the website. This seems like a basic feature to me and I found it surprising.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask for a demo, AskNicely has some really intuitive features that other products don't have. The workflows will save you time and ensure you don't miss anything and the ability to integrate with your website and other tools is invaluable.

This product enables us to get a real-time pulse check of our customers enabling us to proactively engage and prevent churn.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by John S.
John S.

"Loving Ask Nicely"

What do you like best?

We love the quick and simple set-up process. It's made it easy for us to recommend Ask Nicely to several of our clients, knowing that they'll get off to a painless start.

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything to dislike so far.

We've found Ask Nicely to be a great way to gauge customer satisfaction when our clients have multiple stake-holders. We can quickly check whether our service model is still 100% effective, and if it's not we know which areas to address.

AskNicely review by Jordan M.
Jordan M.

"Works Great!"

What do you like best?

Usually with our own emails that have a link to a survey we get a bout a 2-5% response rate. With AskNicely we get a 30% response rate. It is a simple system that helps us track effectively one of the most important metrics for our business- NPS. We love using it!

What do you dislike?

I wish it would integrate better with Mailchimp. and you could dive into the data a little more.

This metric and the feedback are the lifeblood of what we need to fix next. Super valuable feedback!

AskNicely review by Frank D.
Frank D.

"Simple and effective tool "

What do you like best?

Very simple to use with an interface that makes getting started a breeze. I like the dashboard feature that shows all the activity and metrics. Very simple to send out a question, and the live feedback from customers is great since you can now share the responses or act on any issues quickly.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to group your customers into segments that can be contacted separately. Currently your customer list is treated as a whole, and not very practical/easy to just single out different groups for a follow up email question (have to go through each one individually). Not a big deal, but would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth giving a try and learning more about NPS.

We wanted to know how our customers thought about us, without bothering them with a complicated survey (one question). The NPS is now an important metric that we review regularly with our customer base. Issues are dealt with immediately and positive testimonials are shared.

AskNicely review by Oliver S.
Oliver S.

"Easy to use. Real results."

What do you like best?

Very quick and simple to setup. Useful dashboards with no clutter. Very responsive support.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Just works really well. Required features have been quickly added as requested

Crucial to understand customer opinion. Ask nicely delivers the highest response rate for any survey we have done before and allows us to respond to that feedback extremely quickly, whether at an individual level or assessing trends.

AskNicely review by Reece P.
Reece P.

"Who would have thought NPS could be this addictive!?"

What do you like best?

Loving the honest comments coming through from our customers, and being able to tag them against the types of transaction we do and which human they spoke to within our company.

What do you dislike?

The addiction - I spend too much time browsing through the results. There should be a pill to take for this sort of thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it - get amongst it!

Getting a live picture of how our customer base feel about us. We're able to make small adjustments to process and customer support 'tone' to improve our scores.

AskNicely review by Mark H.
Mark H.

"Simple design to keep the pulse of your customers"

What do you like best?

AskNicely allows me to gain feedback and keep my hand on the pulse of our customers in real time. It is simple to use and even more simple to review. The NPS allows me insight as to whether our service is improving or needs improvement. The more we use the tool, the more we find new ways of tracking data and helping find solutions to our problems. We have even found ways to measure our product performance as well. The tool allows us to look at performance of each product and each customer, allowing us to target customers and service customers in different ways.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This tool has been helpful in finding and resolving holes in our service we didn't know we had. As we continue to use the program we find added value in it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone who doesn't take advantage of the free trial and find a need for the tool, isn't serious about CSAT. The simple use tool and instant feedback make it a must for any customer facing individual!

We have been able to improve our service and product with the feedback provided by AskNicely. The simple 1 question has improved survey response and therefore we have a larger sample size to review. We have customers whose spend varies drastically and this allows us to see data segmented by category and make decisions by customer group rather than the entire customer base.

AskNicely review by Wendy G.
Wendy G.

"Making Life Easier!"

What do you like best?

Congratulations are in order, we have been searching the market for a way to survey our customers that is easy to implement and maintenance is not an onerous task and the team have created that for us!

We have only recently starting working with both John and Aaron they have been extremely responsive and patient -answering my queries via their live chat tool which I love by the way. I was impressed with the speed that with how they have me up and running with a full toolset and have checked in to see how we are managing and helpful hints along the way on how to get the maximum benefit from the product.

I can highly recommend this product if you are looking for a "no-brainer" solution that the customers can interact with easily from multiple devices.

Thanks team :)

What do you dislike?

It's early days but I can't say there is anything that I dislike at all!

New World Online is a pilot project that has been struggling to find a software tool that meets our requirements. We were looking for a tool that we would integrate seamlessly with a number of leading toolsets in the e-commerce space and would be flexibility and grow with us as we grew. We love that we can customize and tailor the product to meet our brand - not within hours or days but within minutes.

Personally, I love that fact that I can be responsive to the customer's feedback and can answer queries and solve problems within a timeframe that suits my customer. I am excited with working with an innovative team that can take New World Online customer experience to the next level.

AskNicely review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Simple to get going and does the job well."

What do you like best?

It's a simple tool that is focused on a specific problem and solves the problem well.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard lacks a bit of options for analysis.

Understanding how our customers perceive our product.

AskNicely review by Dave S.
Dave S.

"Simple to Use but Powerful Results"

What do you like best?

The set up of the questions is very easy and when a survey is received there is no barriers to answering it due to the ease of being able to choose your rating in the body of the email.

What do you dislike?

The inability to export the results via a CSV or spreadsheet format is a pain if you want to easily use the information elsewhere other than the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are already using the Net Promoter System or about to start this software is one of the best options out there to collect the information - As a business coach I have already recommended this software to almost all my clients.

I use this to check in with my clients to assess how good my service is to them, this is critical as I grow my business predominately via word of mouth.

AskNicely review by Mike J.
Mike J.

"High Customer Response Rate, Easy to implement and our daily digest of raw honest customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use, well interfaced and can be used to provide feedback by clients, team members, projects and many other different segments. Most of all it's easy to use and provides a feedback loop in real-time so service failures can be turned into customer engagement successes instantly with a "Hi, we're aware your not happy, I'm sorry to hear it; how can we make it better..?" call.

What do you dislike?

Reading the results and comments can become a little addictive!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a go - it's a risk-free, valuable feedback tool. Trialling can provide some great insights within a week - which $1,000s of dollars on customer surveys will never return and which (other surveys) cannot be used to correct and fine-tune (nor experiment) with customer interactions.

Ensuring the business brand and the customer's experience match, and that every team member understands their impact they have on that experience and their own success

AskNicely review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"Fantastic set and forget NPS solution"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up and customize, and delivers results directly to my inbox so I don’t have to remember to regularly visit a dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Not much, does what I require in a simple, straightforward manner.

We use AskNicely to monitor the current level of love for our small-but-growing social network. It’s helpful for confirming the validity of feedback coming through other channels as it requires less effort than seeking out a feedback form and posting there.

AskNicely review by Bryn I.
Bryn I.

"Does one thing and does it really well."

What do you like best?

I needed a tool to generate an NPS score for my client. I'd heard about Asknice.ly via a colleague so I gave it a look. Within 10 minutes I could see that it was going to be perfect for my client. It was simple and quick to configure, and did exactly what it said it would. I even had a great Customer Service experience via their online chat support - they responded instantly and resolved my issue.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes. This is a great product which I'm happy to endorse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, you'll be impressed.

I was in the market for a cloud based solution to generate an NPS score for my client. Not only did Asknice.ly allow me to do this quickly and cost effectively, but the response rate was exceptionally high - which tells me the consumers also really appreciated the simplicity too!

AskNicely review by Tracy E.
Tracy E.

"How great is timely feedback! "

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is a great tool which we're using in our NZ and AU Talent Team. We can send out the NPS survey within seconds to a candidates inbox, directly from our ATS. The online chat function on the dashboard is great - The Ask Nicely Team are super quick to respond with any queries and they're a really personable team.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I don't love about it so far - it will be great to see the product continue to evolve

It's great to be able to surface feedback from candidates and follow up with them in a timely manner.

AskNicely review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Simple, high quality, flexible with top notch support! "

What do you like best?

Simple yet flexible. I moved over from Zendesk for NPS surveys - which had no flexibility at all. With AskNicely I am able to segment my populations and get a strong understanding very quickly. I can also customize the surveys and get them just right for our marketplace.

Hitting a 50%-60% response rate - where I was getting below 40% with Zendesk. That alone is worth the switch.

What do you dislike?

Still in the early stages so a few features are lacking - that being said, being here at this level helps define the platform to our needs - so hard to say a dislike, just a reality of the scale thus far.

We are a customer driven organization and the goal is to drive customer feedback through the organization. AskNicely gets us to a new level of detail - which is critical for our business.

AskNicely review by User in Performing Arts
User in Performing Arts

"Transparency at last"

What do you like best?

It's been excellent to have a consistent stream of feedback on our products with ability to segment data and monitor our success with the dashboard

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure how to filter by segment - it doesn't seem clear

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ability to filter by segment would be good

improving service by hearing from our customers

AskNicely review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Great service."

What do you like best?

I think the customer service at onboarding was really good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I don't know what more to say other than that.

It's great to see changes in our NPS.

AskNicely review by Matt Y.
Matt Y.

"Simple survey provides results"

What do you like best?

the ask nicely survey is quick and easy to complete for the customer. it has proven to be a valuable tool at measuring my teams overall customer service skills and level of service provided. the sales team have also taken an interest in seeing the responses to ensure they are getting highly rated reviews

What do you dislike?

no complaints as such, from the experience so far we have not had any difficulty with the program

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will not be dissappointed with the data collected

this survey ensures our customer received the product, the experience was a positive one and if for any reason we receive negative feedback we contact the customer within 24hrs and resolve any issues.

AskNicely review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Simple and easy to use for customers and easy to review results too "

What do you like best?

It's simple, straightforward, clean and crisp

What do you dislike?

When people don't bother to respond after viewing the invite

It's changed the way we deliver feedback to hiring managers around the recruitment process and it's also changed the way we provide feedback directly to candidates too

AskNicely review by Chang C.
Chang C.

"Many native integration, easy to set up, custom survey design and great customer support"

What do you like best?

1. In-email response track!

2. Very easy to set up with many built-in integrations, literally took me less than 1 minute to set up.

3. The template looks neat with option of colors and logo.

4. Survey scheduling is flexible and easy.

John was always available when I had questions, really appreciate that.

What do you dislike?

Not much option for the optimization. For emails, users usually need to open, read, then respond. I'm used to get analysis for each step so I can optimize the title, content and CTA accordingly. I guess the NPS world is different. All most all solutions I found didn't provide statics like this. I guess NPS is very much standardized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything you can think of for a NPS tool.

For me the reason I'm choosing AskNicely is the easy integration with our current email service provider. AskNicely will automatically load users from and push NPS result to our current email provider. The integration is effortless and seamless.

John is fantastic as he can always available to help and he can always find creative solutions.

I'm trying to measure NP score and Asknicely helped me achieved this goal effortlessly.

AskNicely review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Very Complete NPS Software! "

What do you like best?

We originally used promoter.io which had it's shortcoming from us ever fully using.

With AskNicely, they provided us a few things that have allowed us to fully automate NPS:

- Direct integration/Sync with Intercom

- Auto-segmentation based on Groups within Intercom

- Testimonial Automation (one-click to ask if we could publish it) and Embed (which we host on our site)

On top of that they do statistics, integrate all the results back to intercom, have phenomenal support.

What do you dislike?

They provide so much value it's hard to be critical. Everything so far has blown me away and exceeded expectations, so no dislikes yet!

NPS Collection. We've been able to run a fully automated NPS operation.

AskNicely review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Clean, Quick, Convenient!"

What do you like best?

The user interface is clean, user-friendly and very navigable. This has been one of our company's best decisions. NPS is our most closely watched KPI. Being able to see daily feedback from customers has allowed us to proactively reach out to anyone having a poor experience and try to help them.

What do you dislike?

The emails seem to be a little a little glitchy. I wouldn't mind seeing a more seamless connection from the dashboard to the auto generated emails. I would maybe recommend adding features such as categorization of issues customers are having with our product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it early! Use it often!

We are always trying to understand our customers' experience with our product so that we can improve upon our design, software, and value proposition. We've used Ask Nicely to keep daily tabs on customer feedback. It has helped us in several instances find issues in manufacturing, firmware, education etc. before we ever would have realized otherwise.

AskNicely review by James L.
James L.

"Fast and Friendly customer feedback"

What do you like best?

Survey recipients can contribute easily.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive for small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has traditionally had difficulty obtaining reliable, consistent feedback from your customers, it may be because you've been asking too many questions or asking too often, or you've made it cumbersome somehow.

Ask Nicely makes it so easy and so unobtrusive for your customers that you are almost guaranteed to get more and better results. Once you have your results you can quantify them by using the admin interface, segmenting product and service lines and several other controls so you have complete control over the survey program over time.

It has been extremely difficult to stay in-touch with our customers in a useful way. They are extremely busy professionals and we are not considered to be a critical component of their business most of the time. Ask Nicely is so easy to use, even OUR customers (lawyers, doctors, corporate executives) can take a moment to give us some feedback.

AskNicely review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Quick - Easy - Effective - AWESOME"

What do you like best?

Asknicely is pretty much the simplest to use SAAS product I've used in a while.

Synced our Mailchimp list, uploaded our logo and within a day, we were receiving valuable customer feedback.

I'm rolling us from a free trial to a paid subscription today without hesitation and I've introduced these guys to our broader network.

What do you dislike?

I need to tweak the webhook to MailChimp but I'm sure we can work that out given the fantastic customer service these guys offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get on board, so easy to use and such valuable insights direct from your customers.

We get an immediate insight into what our customer like or dislike about our member-driven site and can action these comments immediately and with neutrality given they represent the VOC.

AskNicely review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Simple set up, highly customisable, great customer support"

What do you like best?

We found AskNicely to be a really simple solution for automating our NPS surveying and data collection. The API is simple and easy to use, and any questions we had about setting up were answered thoroughly and precisely by their support team.

We found their survey emails to have the best looking design on multiple email clients vs competitors, and they offer a good level of customisation to the email, landing page, and thank you page.

What do you dislike?

The only negative point we encountered with AskNicely was that their support is currently localised to a single timezone, and (for us based in the UK) this meant we had little overlap with their support. Thankfully, though, their support responses were thorough and easy to understand, so we had little back and forth.

We were looking for a way to track some qualitative/attitudinal feedback from our users in a scalable and automated way, as well as the ability to tie this feedback back to our internal data. AskNicely has enabled us to do this easily.

AskNicely review by David S.
David S.

"Easily integrated NPS solution."

What do you like best?

Our management team love watching data coming in from customers in realtime.

What do you dislike?

Not super easy to make changes to segment for data already received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The dashboarding options are really good, we have all feedback hitting our live dashboards via Leftronic and Salesforce. This is a great insight into how our business is doing, visible to all our staff.

This tool makes it super easy to generate NPS scores.

AskNicely review by John C.
John C.

"Deceptively elegant"

What do you like best?

This is a class piece of software. We develop software for a living, so we know how hard it is to make software this easy to use. We have gained great insight into how our customers feel about us, using this tool. And it just keeps working for us with the automated processes, which is great as we are a small and stretched team.

What do you dislike?

You do need to keep the customer list up-to-date which takes some vigilance, which is not in itself a bad discipline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the free trial, and see for yourselves.

Knowing what our customers *really* think, and allowing us to get onto issues early enough that they don't grow out of proportion

AskNicely review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="e4bb5bc9-c1de-4c41-96d2-ff173b23a218">Michael J.</span>
Michael J.
" itemprop="name" />

"Fantastic product that's really accelerated our customer feedback collection."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ease of use from our customers perspective. Takes 10 seconds to give valuable feedback

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try at a minimum!

Actually getting the volume of feedback we need to make NPS a valuable tool.

AskNicely review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"Easy to use. Got lots of responses"

What do you like best?

Very simple and intuitive tool to use. The Best response from surveys that we've ever received.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The tool doesn't over complicate things which can be tempting to do with software

It's let us know which customers are extremely happy and will likely say great things about our company and recommend us to others. It's also uncovered some client relationships that they aren't as happy as we thought so we can find ways to improve that. You can't improve something if you don't know there's a problem.

AskNicely review by User in Financial Services

"Amazing"

What do you like best?

Simple dashboard which is better than any system i have come across, being able to embed our NPS question in the email with a comment is just great, it makes it so much easier for the customers and gives us a better response rate

What do you dislike?

There is one thing which i dont like, and if they could implement this it would make the system perfect... when new responses come in for them to automatically refresh on the page so you can see the score and comment instead of them just popping up at he side

Customer feedback loop is no complete, we can get quick and easy feedback to help improve our business at a great price

AskNicely review by Leora N.
Leora N.

"Using Ask Nicely to connect with customers and gage their continued use of our product. "

What do you like best?

Love the fact that it pushes response to Intercom! Also like that customers can answer the survey directly from their email without clicking on a separate link.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far. Customer support and response has been great.

I have too many clients to keep track of. The automatic survey of each client saves me time. The push of their response to Intercom allows me to identify immediately any client who needs attention.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great tool, great customer service"

What do you like best?

The tool is so easy to use and very efficient.

What do you dislike?

The process for sending out the NPS to clients could be simplified a little.

Asknicely has helped us learn about areas that we can improve upon with our interactions with clients. Asknicely has also helped us gauge customer satisfaction and perception of our company.

AskNicely review by David F.
David F.

"Simple to use and efficient."

What do you like best?

The dashboard provides me with everything I need from a management perspective to track how we are scoring over time.

What do you dislike?

Since I only use it for management reporting, there isn't anything I dislike. From my team who are responsible for the survey and subsequent follow ups, I have only heard positive things.

Closer engagement with our customers to truly understand how we are performing. What I like about this is it doesn't focus on the detractors but also the promoters and we can talk to these promoters to see what we have done really well and use those learnings.

AskNicely review by Rafael F.
Rafael F.

"Convenient, affordable, and highly effective product. "

What do you like best?

-Integrations: ties into a lot of integral systems that are part of our day to day (I.e. Slack, Intercom, et.)

-Ease of use: roll out is all based on self diligence, NO real blockers like other solutions

-Analytics: the dashboard offers a great top layer overview of all you need to know as you evaluate results

-Raw data: it is there for the taking. Can easily funnel this elsewhere to run further analysis & correlations

What do you dislike?

To be quite honest, none! I personally have not ran into any hiccups using the product thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it!

Through NPS surveying, we are trying to have a better understanding of our customer base to drive them across a use case path & identify/prioritize product improvements & enhancements. AskNicely has helped address this common pain point.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Easy, Convenient, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Every step of the way, Ask Nicely was responsive and helpful. From walking me through their capabilities to answering small questions as they popped up, the support was wonderful.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything to complain about from my experience!

I saved many man hours by being able to easily collect NPS. We've benefitted from increased efficiency as well as being able to collect data from our customers.

AskNicely review by Matias L.
Matias L.

"A pleasure to have it"

What do you like best?

Its simplicity but more than anything its automation.

What do you dislike?

The price. Is expensive for the market we in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really replaces a person doing the job so even expensive it is worthy.

Basically is very hard with hundreds of clients get in contact, and specially in a recurrent basis. We realize with to products that in one we are loved and on the second we must focus more to deliver...

AskNicely review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Very Nice"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is great! We use it as our primary tool for measuring customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything yet that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We use AskNicely to track our NPS score. We are able to use the feedback to improve our product.

AskNicely review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"The Governance Institute "

What do you like best?

It provides very useful information to help us to gauge future retention of clients. I like that the emails get sent to us automatically and that we do not have to always remember to go in and check on the status. Once we receive the email, we can then check the full dashboard. I also really enjoy being able to check beyond the dashboard and be able to take a look at the full range of responses over time. The comments along with the NPS are incredibly helpful as well and it is nice to be able to go back and see who has responded more than once over time and compare their results to previous ones. It provides a simple and very easy to use system to give us a helpful snapshot of information that is actionable.

What do you dislike?

When looking at the 'All Responses' page, I wish there were a better search function. Often, when I try to search for someone's name or email address (even knowing that they have responded), it is not easy to find their responses and the search function seems to "miss" their responses on the page. I often have to do a Control F search of the page itself to try and find what I am looking for. The ability to export the full set of responses to Excel, so that it would be easily searchable and so that we would be able to filter responses would be incredibly helpful. In addition, a better search function within the online tool itself would be greatly helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Within the area that I am familiar with, it is easy to use and helpful. We have not explored much beyond the NPS quick survey.

We are using the system for retention forecasting of our current member base. It helps to send this survey out twice a year because it gives us the opportunity to see which members are happy with where their membership is and helps us to identify those members that may need to have a recovery plan in place. It is a simply and easy way for members to provide feedback to us without taking much time or effort out of their day, which is very important to many of our busy CEO members. In having the responses sent to us, we have been able to follow up with members as a 'Thank You' if they scored highly and are able to follow up with those that are unhappy and determine how to better service them in the hopes of improving their experience and maintaining their membership with us.

AskNicely review by Michelle C.
Michelle C.

"Vogue Beauty Clinic Ask Nicely Review"

What do you like best?

I love the idea that we can get client feedback so easily. Easy to set up, great customer service and support. Love the idea that you can post your clients feedback onto your own website. Really impressed with the whole product!

What do you dislike?

Don't like that I can only send out 10 surveys per day on the trial but I fully understand why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want feedback from your clients but don't want to feel like you are intruding, this is fantastic. So easy to use, setup a breeze, great service and support.

Finding out where particular staff can improve and in what area more training may be needed.

AskNicely review by Guillaume L.
Guillaume L.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Huge conversion rates (over 20%) for NPS surveys. Setup takes less than 5 minutes.

What do you dislike?

I feel this product is expensive when compared to other SaaS.

Calculated NPS and commulated customer reviews.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very handy and easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that the platform is simple and straight to the point. Allows you to easily add and manage your customer database and furthermore build a stronger customer relationship as you can engage in a conversation with each of them. I also like the fact you can easily have control of what has been sent, opened, replied, etc in the Dashboard.

What do you dislike?

For the moment I haven't found anything I really dislike. Maybe the fact you need a tech person to setup the send from your own domain but it's not really a big issue if you know about this or if like in my case you work in a tech company!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving it a try, plus the customer support you get is brilliant.

Our project Stiffia is still on its first phase and we're getting more and more users every day. We do not work with any CMS yet, so at least with AskNicely we have the opportunity of managing our customer database and be able to have bilateral conversations, especially when it comes to ask for constructive feedback in order to know what our users really want and be able to offer them the product/service they want!

AskNicely review by Kathy W.
Kathy W.

"Very impressed with AskNicely!"

What do you like best?

It's incredibly simple and easy to use yet provides an amazing vehicle to make immediate decisions about both your brand messaging and customer service process.

What do you dislike?

So far, there's nothing I don't like about it!

For us, AskNicely has been an invaluable tool as we work to rebrand our business. It's also given us a platform to reconnect with clients we haven't spoken to in a while.

AskNicely review by Nikhil G.
Nikhil G.

"Highly useful app which is extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

Really simple to use. Nice clean interface. Customers have found it non-intrusive. Integration with other products such as Slack are great for keeping the wider team in the loop about responses.

What do you dislike?

The website isn't that responsive on mobile devices.

Finding out how our customers feel about our product. We want to know which customers are having a bad experience so we can improve it before they cancel their subscription. Good to know the customers who are warm so we can improve their experience. Great to know which customers love us so we can thank them and keep delivering a great experience.

AskNicely review by Ian A.
Ian A.

"Inherited AskNicely from a colleague - easy to learn - helpful staff"

What do you like best?

I inherited AskNicely from a colleague and was instructed to "run with it." So I jumped in and found it fairly easy to navigate. I had a couple of questions on how to do things, and I got great help via their chat support. That is really what sold me. They even went in and changed a bit of the interface on what I was getting confused about so that people in the future wouldn't have the same question/confusion that I did. I like this kind of proactive product development!

What do you dislike?

The sequencing of emails asking for feedback isn't quite as flexible as I'd like. I found a way to make due, but it's not perfect.

I would also like a little more flexibility around temporarily "opting" people out if they respond. Maybe the functionality is there, and in that case, I'm just not "seeing" it.

The business problem is probably the same as most - and that is insight into how our customers are doing. I want to know when they are happy, so I know that I can use them as references. And I want to know when they are upset so that I can reach out and make amends.

One benefit I've received is some insights into the differences between our paying and non-paying customers. This is important as we do have a freemium model, and is forcing us to ask questions about the economic costs and benefits of this model.

AskNicely review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"We are pleased with the results so far... "

What do you like best?

I love that AskNicely allows us to obtain specific feedback from our clients on an ongoing basis. Clients are responding at a much higher rate than they used to (when we sent out standard email surveys), and the specific comments we receive each week allow us to target areas that need focus while identifying our team's strengths.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we haven't been using AskNicely before now! I'm not sure if it's the length of time we've been using it or if it's just a great tool- but as of now I don't have any complaints to note. It does exactly what we had hoped it would do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it- you'll be thankful you did!

AskNicely allows our company to consistently obtain feedback from our clients- in turn, this allows us to focus training and coaching methods in ways that are going to provide the most impact. By being able to streamline this process we are saving time and money while minimizing frustrations on both internal and external sides of our operations. Follow-up is streamlined with easy access and tracking as well- another huge plus for AskNicely!!

AskNicely is incredibly efficient way to get honest comments from your clients. By only asking them to commit to questions that take seconds to complete- we seem to be getting a great response rate!

AskNicely review by Carl G.
Carl G.

"meetmagic met nicely"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a way to get some feedback to validate meetmagic meetings .. i came across AskNicely and found it very simple to tailor, easy to solicit responses and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

it wasn't all free... :) good stuff never is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i already recommended 3 people - in fact I was in a CommBank meeting yesterday and suggested they stop messing around trying to get feedback from old ways of using reports and start too asknicely

as a start up with plans of changing the world, one meeting at a time - we absolutely need feedback from our customers.. AskNicely gives us not only that but also the other side of our market network - so we get to understand how buy and supplier felt, what worked and what didn't - that was a massive problem that was solved for us.. often our executives are super senior VP levels and they don't give a shit to write a review, but pressing one button was easy.. and gave us instant feedback.. we realised that we can get feedback from C levels very easily;y.

AskNicely review by Brendon M.
Brendon M.

"Perfect tool for capturing product NPS"

What do you like best?

Simple, straightforward and quick to set-up

Excellent customer support

Clean & easy user interface

What do you dislike?

Unable to format email responses

Mixpanel integration isn't real-time

Validating product eperiements

AskNicely review by Molly J.
Molly J.

"Product Manager"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, very intuitive. Love all of the integrations they have - having one with Intercom was key. They're still very simple but have enough of a robust feature-set to meet the needs of my company. Customer support was very helpful setting up a unique use-case for me.

What do you dislike?

They don't offer a way to split the list of people to send the survey to before actually sending it out. So I couldn't have two different types of people to send the survey to in one account, and then send it out to 100 of each type every day. But... they were able to find a super easy workaround that makes this issue irrelevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd highly recommend - I did a ton of research and was between Delighted and AskNicely, however Delighted didn't offer a two-way sync with Intercom, which was key for us.

We needed an NPS score for our product (we'd never done it before). We have it set up with Slack so we get real employer feedback streaming to our team every day, and act on that feedback. Which is awesome.

AskNicely review by Erwin v.
Erwin v.

"Dutch plant breeder who makes integral use of Ask Nicely"

What do you like best?

It is a very orderly mail that is sent to the customer. Also, I can add our company logo in the mail. This makes it more personal towards the customer. The recommendation question is asked and the customer can click on one of the numbers from 1 to 10, when one of the numbers been clicked on, the site of Asknicely opens. Then the next question is asked: Can you tell us why you have chosen a <figure>? Below can also be checked whether any more contact must be included to ask for additional information.

The dashboard is very clear, and one of the best things about the system is the 'Alert' option, which sends an alarm to the responsible accountmanager if his client filled in a very low number.

What do you dislike?

I can adjust the whole questionnaire in every language I want, even in Dutch and German. These are the countries where most our customers are coming from, and I want them to fill out the questionnaire in their own language. The disadvantage of the system is that it completely in English. For me personally, this is not a big problem, but there are other people who work with the system in our company and sometimes they expierience some difficulty with the language differences.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a good system to measure if your customers are happy, and you want good feedback about things you should do better, use AskNicely.

We have found out that we can save a lot of money on empty crates in which we deliver the plants. We want these crates back as quickly as possible, and we found out the system that the customer also would have the crates picked up as soon as possible.

AskNicely review by Steven P.
Steven P.

"Amazing platform, great support!"

What do you like best?

We looked at the various platforms out there and what set AskNicely apart were the customizations we could make to both the NPS email that went out and to the way the workflow looked to the customer. Love the ability to have better control over the template!

What do you dislike?

I haven't really noticed anything I do not like!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Support is great. I had an issue with one feature and the support staff pushed an update to the site while we were chatting!

We are aiming to do NPS for all customers over a set period of time without dealing with the administrative hassle of sending and tracking manually. AskNicely has made this really easy for us.

AskNicely review by Lucy P.
Lucy P.

"Many uses for AskNicely"

What do you like best?

We use this for a variety of systems - it is very versatile and easy to use. Really like that we see individual responses direct to our email, as well as weekly summaries automatically.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this stage, but I dont use all your products.

Gathering feedback on several systems internally, customer feedback and internal team feedback. As a global company, it is a great tool that can easily be used by all our countries to gather global feedback which is easily accessible to all.

AskNicely review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product that nail his jos job"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's super easy to set up and works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

It's quite expensive for a startup, so pricing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get fast business results by getting and implementing high feedback responses from your customers.

Solved "low hanging fruit" via our feedback by customers.

AskNicely review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="9f2dfbcf-f654-49dd-bbc2-812a514edb13">Morgan C.</span>
Morgan C.
" itemprop="name" />

"Internal NPS for engineering team"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to get up and running. I almost couldn't believe how quick it was to set up and start using.

What do you dislike?

The system only allows me to run one campaign as far as I can tell. Perhaps a higher plan allows multiple concurrent surveys to different audiences, but for now I can't see how.

AskNicely was very easy to get up and running to survey within our company to get the pulse of perceptions of our engineering team. This gives us a new metric related to team health, because a drop in internal NPS for the team is likely to mean something significant - and AskNicely's dashboard makes it so easy to track.

AskNicely review by John C.
John C.

"Simple yet powerful NPS solution"

What do you like best?

Simplicity combined with the flexibility to have customized follow up questions. That together with the integration with Slack and Intercom make for a powerful NPS survey solution.

What do you dislike?

They need to improve their mobile survey experience. We've had a few folks give us a "5" intending to provide the highest rating but they couldn't see the next row of options. Ask Nicely has committed to fixing this issues soon.

NPS is a key metrics to understand if we are providing value for our customers and where we are failing. The ability to interact with customers with a knowledge of their satisfaction level is powerful.

AskNicely review by David L.
David L.

"Great NPS tool. "

What do you like best?

The email sent to the customer looks better than any other tool we considered.

Additional content can be added to the email

Zapier integration

Simple to use

What do you dislike?

Feedback management could do with enhancement to flag that the communication is completed

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial. It quick and easy and the results will speak for themselves.

Automating customer feedback with a quantitative methodology. Facilitates immediate and effective customer engagement.

Dramatically improves number and quality of customer reviews

Great way to get feedback from detractors and have a dialogue on the issue they faced. Many detractors became promoters as a result

AskNicely review by Christian B.
Christian B.

"Simple to use and simple to integrate"

What do you like best?

I put asknicely through a vigorous RFP process against much more comprehensive VoC systems. The obvious benefit of using AskNicely is it's simplicity in use and implementation.

Asknicely have a very open approach towards integration and supply this as part of their standard package without further costs. In fact, some companies charge a significant fee just for API access.

Also, it's has the ability to receive direct responses within an email so that users don't have to click to start a survey which increases responses rate.

What do you dislike?

As this is only one part of an overall VoC strategy, I'd like to see more adhoc surveying functionality and multi-channel response capability such as web forms and SMS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you develop a clear brief for your development team so they understand the context of why you're undertaking the activity and what you will be doing with the data.

Give them access so that they see what their hard work equates to for the business.

The key problem which needed to be solved was capturing regular feedback to understand advocacy as well as gaps in service delivery. By utilising NPS and AskNicely, we have been able to benchmark between departments, staff and locations. This has allowed me to idenfity where to start drilling down to the root-cause of any gaps in service delivery.

AskNicely review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Impressed with the trial..."

What do you like best?

Simple, easy to use, gives back what you need..

What do you dislike?

I can't see how to split into more than one segment. Maybe it's because i'm on the free trial plan and it's not available?

Solving customers problems, analyzing bad trends and areas where we commonly fall over..

AskNicely review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"Started using AskNicely recently - so far it's been easy to use and very functional"

What do you like best?

AskNicely makes it easy to get started, importing lists from services we already use (Intercom, etc). It also integrates with other tools we use like Slack so we can keep up easily on the responses we're getting. Lastly, the weekly summary emails are concise, and valuable.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to complement one source of data with additional data on the same user set (eg we integrate with Intercom, but Intercom doesn't have some attributes we might want to bring in after the fact for segmenting).

Right now we're just trying to build a baseline across a few user segments. Over time we'll be using this to try to measure the impact various product changes are having on our customer satisfaction.

AskNicely review by Mark A.
Mark A.

"Great tool for us as we start our NPS Journey"

What do you like best?

Simple interface that integrates well with our Zendesk and Intercom implementations. It was important for us to have something that was easy for our customers to use, but also robust enough to work with our other CMS implementations. We're only 2 months into our AskNicely journey, but it's already delivering insights that are guiding our future direction and taking our customer interactions to the next level.

What do you dislike?

Ability to segment the data by even more fields from Zendesk and Intercom. This might be something that we've just not figured out how to do yet ourselves.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AskNicely is a great tool for measuring NPS. Make sure that as part of your go live strategy you also do overviews for your entire team about what NPS is all about. Also, define your internal processes for how you'll engage with customers who take the time to submit reviews. NPS is an emotional response, so it's important that you engage all customers, Promoters and Detractors, in the spirit of welcoming their feedback.

This is allowing us to connect directly with our growing end user community. As we grow globally, it's not as easy to connect with each of our active end users and AskNicely offers us a way to conduct pulse checks with our global community and target our messaging and support going forward.

AskNicely review by Joseph L.
Joseph L.

"Simple to use with many good features"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and it is able to provide trends and automate the whole process of getting NPS from customers. They even have features that allow for customisations.

What do you dislike?

The 14 days trial. It would be better if this is longer. Also the costs.

I needed a system to automate the process of getting NPS scores from our customers and this software is really easy to use and make implementation across the various departments easy.

AskNicely review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great tool. Easy to use. "

What do you like best?

Simplicity. It just works in the background and provides a steady flow of feedback from our customers. The Intercom integration was easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Reporting UI could be improved. It gets hard to see profile information about a customer.

Gather feedback from customers.

AskNicely review by Internal Consultant in Medical Devices
Internal Consultant in Medical Devices

"Get great feedback"

What do you like best?

Asknicely let's us get meaningful feedback from our customers and cater our product to what they want. The dash board provides easy to understand metrics.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the calculations on the dash board could be more easily modified.

We are able to get quick feedback and net promoter scores from our customers.

AskNicely review by Loucks S.
Loucks S.

"AskNicely is a great way to get real time feedback from your customers. "

What do you like best?

AskNIcely is a great way to get real time feedback from your customers and respond back to them in a similar manner. You can e-mail and respond right back to your customers from the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard shows your scores and the scores of others on your team. If you are doing well and your scores look great, there's nothing negative about that but I can see where it might be concerning for some folks. I really can't think of anything that I dislike about it.

Identifying the gaps in my level of service and learing how to connect with my customers.

AskNicely review by Marius .
Marius .

"Very satisfied"

What do you like best?

The integration with Intercom provides a ton of value as it lets you put NPS scores and comments straight into the users' profiles.

What do you dislike?

The price is a bit steep for a startup. We would prefer to have more monthly surveys sent out, but can't really afford to jump up a tier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pair it with Intercom for maximum value.

Spotting and reducing customer churn. We have been able to run NPS by specific segments and get more valuable insights about our customers.

AskNicely review by Paige O.
Paige O.

"Great for our company as we recently started NPSing customers"

What do you like best?

We were exploring products so we could start the process of NPSing our existing client base. One of my colleagues found AskNicely and it has been a great tool to get us started. I love that it sends responses directly to Slack which provides visibility to our entire Customer Success team and we can act on responses quickly. Overall, it has been a great tool and I would definitely recommend to companies who are looking to NPS their customer base.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything at the moment! Very intuitive and user friendly tool.

We were NPSing our customers very infrequently and we needed to setup a more formalized process to receive feedback and get an understanding of how satisfied our customers are with our product. With AskNicely we have been able to establish a consistent NPS system and understand what our customers do and do not like about our product and effectively make changes.

AskNicely review by User in Financial Services

"Rob Yearbury - Capital on Tap"

What do you like best?

Easy to use - easy to set up. Very happy with the amount of setup require for the amount of benefit gained

What do you dislike?

Nothing. The service is very good. The only this is that the first screen can be a bit clustered

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to establish and use

Making NPS a painless process - Also being able to adapt the service when needed.

AskNicely review by Josh W.
Josh W.

"Easy, Simple NPS tracking"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use. Getting started is quick and simple. The integration to Intercom.io works very well, and the testimonials feature/widget is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is that their in-app chat support is pretty slow to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely check out AskNicely. You can get up and running quickly, and if you're using Intercom.io it's a no-brainer.

We wanted to track our NPS and create closed loop feedback from our users to our customers support and development team.

AskNicely review by Ryan H.
Ryan H.

"Slick product that solved our need for real time customer feedback"

What do you like best?

AskNicely has great integrations with Intercom, Zendesk and Slack. The intercom integration makes it extremely simple to have an always update list of users with which to engage. The Slack integration gives visibility into the survey responses to our entire organization. Lastly, the Zendesk integration allows us to quickly follow up with end users that are not satisfied. I also think the product is cheap for the value that it provides.

What do you dislike?

I think the service is fairly new, so I have a few outstanding feature requests. That being said, the service solves 90% of the solution that I desire.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is much better than trying to roll your own solution using SurveyMonkey or some other solution.

As a SaaS business, it is essential for us to keep a close pulse on how we are servicing our customers. AskNicely allows us to engage with customers immediately when they provide us feedback, both positive and negative. AskNicely allows us to identify advocates within our customer base which is extremely value for expanding our services deeper into our customer base.

AskNicely review by User in Civic & Social Organization
User in Civic & Social Organization

"Simple & Insightful"

What do you like best?

AskNicely helps us simply integrate NPS into our business - giving us a clear snap shot of how likely our customers are to recommend. Overall I would definitely recommend!

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey once the free trial ends - you're paying for the simplicity of not spending tim building it yourself but the data it provides beyond your NPS doesn't delve very deep.

Tracking out customer satisfaction

AskNicely review by Nela M.
Nela M.

"Recruiter for a 100k+ employee organization"

What do you like best?

Being able to see (both score and comments) left by both candidates and the team (hiring managers) I support. I also really love that it has the information of the people who left the feedback, making it easy for me to contact them for follow up/providing further assistance. I also like the fact that there is a date stamp on when the feedback was received because it's easier to see a trend (improvement/decline) as time passes and hiring managers continue to give feedback.

What do you dislike?

The fact that everything is clamped up into one. We should be able to separate (score wise) feedback left by candidates and that of managers for example.

I absolutely hate how the score is calculated. Stick to simple math: average of total scores received. When I look at my score I don't even know how to make it meaningful because it's not reflective of the true data. For example, how can a score be 66 when 9/11 responses are all 101/10 with the lowest score being a 6/10? Please fix this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Information collected is definitely worth it because you get direct feedback from those that matter most to your business.

Solving for/evaluating both candidate and hiring manager's experience. Benefits that I've realized are seeing areas where I'm lacking in providing support from the point of view of the people I'm here to support: my candidates and hiring managers.

AskNicely review by Thiago N.
Thiago N.

"Great product, intuitive and easy to use."

What do you like best?

Quick setup, you can customize everything inclusive messages for specific score range. Connectivity with other services as Mail Chimp. Have a great dashboard to follow-up respondents and nonrespondents.

What do you dislike?

Price is one of the hurdles for us. All the rest meet our requirements in terms of features and also UX.

Evaluate my product and brand service / quality. Main benefit is to quickly convert detractor in promoter using one simple question and also have one main KPI to measure service quality.

AskNicely review by James B.
James B.

"Great insights into our customers"

What do you like best?

I love that we get immediate feedback from our customers, and we've developed a new website page full of positive comments and testimonials that we previously never had. We have achieved a high response rate already with only a week of use, and received great feedback from our customers.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have more control over the layout of some features to maximize branding. Online-only billing creates difficulty for us as a NFP - we'd prefer an invoice, even for an annual plan.

Lack of information about our customers. Previously we only did one survey a year and even then on a small subset of customers. With Ask Nicely we can survey everyone we interact with, get a good response rate and actionable comments and testimonials.

AskNicely review by Javier G.
Javier G.

"Awesome and simple tool to measure results"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup. Easy to use and understand. It helped us better understand how our users feel about our company.

What do you dislike?

It could have a little bit more personalization features.

We use AskNicely to measure our Customer Satisfaction team and have a better understanding about how are users are being taken care of. Having our users rate our reps helps us understand which ones are unhappy about the solution offered to them in order to recontact them and provide them with a better solution.

AskNicely review by Whitney H.
Whitney H.

"Our clients love it, and we get the pulse we need & testimonials we want"

What do you like best?

Super easy for clients to respond, and clear, actionable results for us.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to more easily change a client from active to inactive and back again (appears the only option is active or delete).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions, reach out to them - great team.

We're a law firm that does things VERY differently - and NPS is part of that. We want to know how our clients are feeling, let them know we care about delighting them, and also come across as professional and irreverent all at the same time. Ask Nicely fits those needs to a t. The single click response is so easy for clients to do, and the opportunity to drop us a line is fantastic.

AskNicely review by Megan N.
Megan N.

"Amazing service!"

What do you like best?

The customer service and follow up by the team at Ask Nicely. They kept me informed and in the loop on everything involved in the set up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, everything has been great.

Customer service and feedback. Before this, we really didn't know how our customers felt about our service, other than the repeat customer report we would pull monthly.

AskNicely review by Tamikya V.
Tamikya V.

"Seamless and effective User Experience!"

What do you like best?

From an end-user experience, I love that Ask Nicely offera our clients with a very quick / easy (and fun) way to provide us with actionable feedback. This is especially important to us because we also work in the NPS field (in a different aspect) so it's critical that our clients don't feel burdened when we send them an NPS request email.

In addition, Ask Nicely have done a stellar job with their Dashboard - it's so easy for me to be able to reply to our feedback and be able to track any problem areas we need to address.

They also provide a great support experience using live-chat directly via their website, so it's always easy to reach someone when I have a question or need a hand.

What do you dislike?

I don't find the template feature all that easy to use - it would be nice if I could have multiple templates that I can easily choose from a list when sending out my emails.

For example - when I click the email icon next to a specific email address, it would be nice to have a dropdown field that gives me the option to select the particular template I'd like to send.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to keep your message request as short and straight to the point as possible! End-users don't like to be overloaded with info. Keep it simple :)

We haven't been using Ask Nicely for a long enough period for me to be able to provide you with specific problems that we've been able to solve via Ask Nicely - however recently one of our clients provided me with some great feedback around our onboarding program via the Ask Nicely email they completed for us, which is what inspired me to review our entire onboarding program!

Hopefully this provides you with an example of one of the MANY things you'll be able to learn from your customers when you step into the world of NPS :)

AskNicely review by Marcia O.
Marcia O.

"Asknicely feedback "

What do you like best?

That you are able to see feedback on yourself that will help improve ones skills.

What do you dislike?

What I didn't is the way the survey is scored.

Building relationships with our cusotmer, this helps us improve in areas we might not have been aware of.

AskNicely review by Grant R.
Grant R.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

It was easy to use and produced results from day 1

What do you dislike?

Nothing has been a problem too us

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you will be sold

We get insight into our customers.

AskNicely review by User in Information Technology and Services

"A great starting point for NPS, falls short for other User Feedback"

What do you like best?

If you aren't very familiar with NPS, it is a great starting point for basic management of NPS feedback. Also awesome turn around for questions posed to the support team.

What do you dislike?

Overall, the navigation/site architecture is not as straightforward as it could be namely around setting up the survey. I don't like that we can't set up reminder emails (we are interested in one reminder email if the user hadn't opened the survey). And that while we can collect open-ended feedback we can't send follow up emails to a segment and/or can't and an additional question to the NPS survey.

As mentioned, it has allowed us to start collecting the NPS for a solution with multiple releases but has proved to be limited for managing a collection of NPS's across a suite of products.

AskNicely review by Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.

"Easy way to show how valuable we are to clients and work on any issues they note."

What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and is a great tool to make us more customer focused.

What do you dislike?

Only just started using it so no issues currently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's easy to use.

We need to show our value to clients, and this tool also helps us be more customer focused as it gives clients an opportunity to give us feedback.

"Collecting "

What do you like best?

1. Simple and easy to setup.

2. Light weight workflow for an end user to quickly respond to a survey and give feedback

3. Exhaustive third party integrations to seamlessly import the user data for sending surveys

What do you dislike?

Need more analytics and reporting options. I mostly end up importing in excel to do the analysis.

Measuring end user satisfaction, there by devising plans to improve user engagement, product improvements, etc...

AskNicely review by Jordi M.
Jordi M.

"Elegant platform to measure NPS"

What do you like best?

The UI is simple to use. There are no frills. It just gets to measuring NPS quickly and effectively.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

We are measuring how happy our customers are. We've established a baseline for satisfaction that we can track and improve upon.

AskNicely review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"AskNicely is a short and sweet app"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app in setting up survey details and templates

What do you dislike?

Limitations in number of survey questions that can be sent

Feedback management from staff and clients - helps us improve communications with clients and satisfaction with staff

AskNicely review by Michael T.
Michael T.

"Really awesome way to get insight on our users"

What do you like best?

I love sending the stream of feedback to a slack channel so we know when more feedback has come in. It's also got great functionality around interrogating the data.

What do you dislike?

I'd love some charts to get a bit more insight into the data!

We're solving the problem of not knowing how happy our users are with the system and tracking the effect of our initiatives

AskNicely review by April Ann R.
April Ann R.

"Very user-friendly"

What do you like best?

I love that it is so easy to go around and use the site.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It is a very good tool and reference.

It is so nice to know if we are making our clients happy. We try to solve whatever problems they have or what makes them unhappy. So far, we don't get a lot of those.

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Clean, friendly experience that provides an insight into how our customers experience our product. "

What do you like best?

I really like to simple, clean interface - beyond just the way the site looks. The information coming through to us from AskNicely is simple to understand and provides a lot of actionable information that we can use.

What do you dislike?

As an executive sponsor and user of the reports, I've not really had much experience in setting it up or understanding what it looks like to an end-user of ours. I'd love to get a better sense of that, but equally trust that our team that's implemented it is totally across that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to connect the feedback coming through to various internal communications platforms. We share it via email to a small group of folks, and then also publish the feedback coming through in an open Slack channel people can see. Having that feedback be visible to everyone has been very powerful.

We took to AskNicely to start collecting NPS feedback from our customers. The benefits have been immediate. We're a company that's built on collecting and acting on feedback data, and the fact that we now have a consistent stream of comments and feedback coming directly from our customers has been terrific for us. It's allowed us to reach out to detractors and learn more about why they might feel negative about our service and allowed us to identify better the people that really love our service.

AskNicely review by Anna T.
Anna T.

"AskNicely is awesome"

What do you like best?

I love how clean the UI is and how easy the program is to use. Slack integration is great.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far! May take some more use to figure out what I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I am working on increasing the NPS and Customer Success.

AskNicely review by Bob W.
Bob W.

"Real-time customer experience understanding at the push of a button!"

What do you like best?

Ability to get realtime feedback on what our customers think of us is priceless. Site is easy to use, intuitive and provdes great analytics.

What do you dislike?

No so much dislike but would be great if it interfaced directly with social media when posting testimonials.

Also would like to see it as an app at some stage.

DUring the free trail I have been able to connect with 2 customers who raised issues and turn those from being detractors to furture promoters.

AskNicely review by User in Internet

"Crisp, Easy, Great Results"

What do you like best?

allows me to see customer feedback, evaluate the NPS, and create reports that allow our team to draw valuable business insights.

What do you dislike?

the UI is a little clunky and it can be hard to find the exact info that I am looking for. Could be a little me smoother.

Understanding the customer feedback and looking for areas of improvement.

AskNicely review by Wil C.
Wil C.

"AskNicely is easy, clean, and effective"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use dashboards allow you to break down responses by month, region, or "event". Emailing through AskNicely is simple and the interface is clean, and allows for responses directly to a customer through their tool or your own email.

What do you dislike?

Sending surveys could be more straightforward, and the "queue" function doesn't actually do so (it immediately sends a survey in our case, despite being set to wait for a certain time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend plenty of time getting to know the product, as there are lots of great features!

AskNicely allows us to measure customer happiness in real-time, and allows us to make changes to our teams and service as necessary.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"AskNicely: great NPS tool"

What do you like best?

Simple to use, no fuss and works as a charm. Especially the perfect integration with intercom.io convinced me to use it regularly.

What do you dislike?

Invoice portal isn't entirely integrated in the admin panel so this could be better.

Continuous customer satisfaction surveys.

AskNicely review by Kerry H.
Kerry H.

"A service not to be missed!"

What do you like best?

The variety of important features. They have everything a business could need.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike yet. ???

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check this out. If you're shopping for survey services with distribution options and response collection/reporting, this is the one.

We have only recently implemented a customer feedback system. We're excited to hear what our customers can tell us. I'm confident we will be able to grow revenue and strengthen brand loyalty.

AskNicely review by Sandrine Z.
Sandrine Z.

"Simple and efficient to collect customers' feedback"

What do you like best?

Very easy to set up and use. Works exactly as expected.

I have already recommended AskNicely to friends who run their own businesses.

What do you dislike?

The trial period is too short, I think that 30-day should be a minimum.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for the free trial and see what your customers are saying about you!

I want to understand how likely my customers will recommend my business, what they like about our service and what could be improved.

AskNicely review by Laurie S.
Laurie S.

"A buck in the trend for monotonous customer feedback forms. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity and essence of speed that you get. You don't feel that you'll be wasting your time answering an annoying feedback survey.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike yet. I'm sure we'll be in touch if we come across an issue.

Customer feedback to ascertain why we win or lose certain job pitch's. We also like to make sure our clients are happy throughout their time with us.

AskNicely review by Lucas W.
Lucas W.

"Awesome NPS tool - best in market!"

What do you like best?

After checking 15+ competitors we found that Ask Nicely fits our needs best! Really love the clean interface, their well made emails as well as their amazing & fast customer support. Before Ask Nicely we did our surveys manually via Mailchimp and Typeform - which was a lot of work and we never really received constant user feedback. Now it's easy and there's never any day without user feedback anymore.

What do you dislike?

Salesforce integration is a bit pricey - but hey, it's worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not hesitate to contact their support - they are really helpful!

FinanceFox offers a digital insurance folder and personal consultation. We do our best to offer high-classic and customer centric service and thus rely on the voice of our customers every day. Ask Nicely helps us to stay close to our customers and improve our services :-)

AskNicely review by Chloe L.
Chloe L.

"Feedback "

What do you like best?

One of my favourite aspects is the way the system is set up, it is simple yet efficient. Being able to respond inside the software, that is also able to integrate into our CRM database was a huge bonus, as we want to make the task of getting feedback quick for our recruiters.

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one as we have only seen the demo and plan to start paying for Asknicely in the next coming weeks. I haven't seen whether it is possible to insert our signature as a template into our feedback response emails sent within the site, so if that isn't possible I guess it would be something I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest looking over your current business evaluation tools prior to deciding what you're looking for. Asknicely allow you to receive direct comments so you don't need to ask a million questions to find out their opinion. Keep a spreadsheet of the returned data will mean you can create statistics for marketing segmentation and also provide you with a direct understanding of what might/who might not be working as well as they could.

We are solving the issue of not being able to see what people (both our clients and individual candidates) thought of their experience of dealing with our company. In todays world it is detrimental to a company to not know this, as now most people will base their choices on other people's experiences with companies or brands.

Having Asknicely as apart of our business evaluation, will allow us to see what areas internally need working on what we could do better to ensure our clients and candidates a like have the best experience with our company. In turn this will contribute to having a growing rate of returned clients and candidates.

AskNicely review by User in Internet

"AskNicely = new, valuable feedback loop"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is the best kind of product - powerful and valuable with the functionality you need and nothing you don't. It's the streamlined feature set that sets AskNicely apart - they've decluttered the experience of parsing user feedback, which makes acting on that feedback as actionable as possible.

What do you dislike?

Partner/customer groupings are imperfect but that's a data cleanliness issue on our side, not on the fault of AskNicely.

AskNicely does two things for us:

1 - regularizes user feedback input from ad hoc to everyday

2 - keeps our products top of mind in a meaningful, non-annoying way

AskNicely review by Bryleigh M.
Bryleigh M.

"Great tool to aid customer reviews"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to use tool that requires little work for the customer to give an accurate feedback.

What do you dislike?

Can not publish a comment yourself. Often a customer will respond to email instead of clicking to publish. This means we cannot publish the comment manually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great and simple to use tool.

Public awareness and creating brand trust for our customers as they are seeing positive feedback from other customers.

AskNicely review by Rafika R.
Rafika R.