4.7
(453 reviews)

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 453 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by User

"A great software to empower strategic decisions"

What do you like best?

Customer feedback is like gold dust. As a customer happiness and success centric account manager, I always think in my client's shoes to make sure they get a great service experience with us. On occasions where despite our best efforts there are instances where clients need a platform to voice their opinions - Ask Nicely is a great way to 'Ask Nicely' how can we improve things for them. 5 stars!

What do you dislike?

I could do with a simpler 'filters' facility as there seems to be a lot happening.

In addition, the salesforce plugin could be improved as well.

Better connected with my customers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"Great platform for NPS"

What do you like best?

Great Reporting, API, features and dynamic tags!

What do you dislike?

None. Great tool.

Great support approach so nothing to complain about.

Collecting NPS surveys and feedback from our users.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Administrator

"A brilliant tool which is smart, efficient and effective. "

What do you like best?

AskNicely allows us to segment our audience in line with our business objectives, ensuring we can optimise with our existing data to decrease churn and increase our share of wallet. It is incredibly easy to use and allows us to continually understand our audience at a granular level rather than a data snapshot of the whole business.

What do you dislike?

There are very little negatives for AskNicely and I would recommend it highly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to anyone considering implementing NPS.

We have optimised our NPS scores against transactional data to understand high-value customers who are vulnerable. It has also made us a more agile organisation as we are able to disseminate feedback quickly so the appropriate account manager can engage with the customer before they consider leaving or dissatisfaction grows.

AskNicely review by User

"Amazing for tracking member feedback and reviews!"

What do you like best?

We love that we are able to efficiently and effectively communicate with our members and find out what they do and do not like.

What do you dislike?

I feel as though there must be a faster way to go between customer responses, however the system works well as it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to familiarize yourself with this product, and you will find their system easy to deal with.

As we constantly monitor AskNicely, we are able to effectively collect large amounts of feedback for different departments and work to improve ourselves as a Team.

AskNicely review by Max P.
Max P.

"Exciting New Product to Support Our Growing Agency"

What do you like best?

The on-boarding team is fantastic. They making launching your first NPS survey an enjoyable experience, and the software is easy to use and customize for your business.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything at the moment about the product or support team, but it would be cool to have some sort of access to a content library with best use cases by industry.

Real-time customer feedback via the NPS score, so we can improve and adapt our business, systems, and services quickly.

AskNicely review by User

"AskNicely has been a huge hit for our company!"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is straight forward, sleek looking, easy to work with and easy for customers to use as well

What do you dislike?

At this time, I don't there is much not to like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you would like something fast and easy to work for you and your customer go for AskNicely!

We have improved our communication and customer services with customer. If they experienced something negative we were able to reach out and work with them right away to make sure our customers were and always are happy

AskNicely review by Natalie K.
Natalie K.

"great tool, very easy to use!"

What do you like best?

easy to use, integrates with our internal systems, customer service is quick to respond to any questions.

What do you dislike?

new functionality that i can't delete responses like i could before, but i have the learned the new way of doing things.

Recommendations to others considering the product

once you try the product, you will see how easy it is. and it hits the mark. one simple question to spur all sorts of conversations whether with clients or internally.

AskNicely allows for candid conversations with our clients and our leadership team. we can easily see if a client needs attention. we have been able to connect with clients immediately based on any results we see.

AskNicely review by Michelle M.
Michelle M.

"Amazing product"

What do you like best?

the quick response from customers and dashboard constantly running is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

nothing is a negative on this program its easy and fast

solving customer issues the moment they tell us and get to respond with the workflow. its amazing.

AskNicely review by Wim B.
Wim B.

"Easy to Use and Interpret "

What do you like best?

Asknicely has such an easy to use platform I can get the feedback and information I need with out any hassle. We now know who and where to target based on the amount of regular consistent feedback that we get.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about asknicely I find the platform and customer service are so easy to use I have no complaints

Because of the regular consistent feedback we can focus on customers with the lower scores to analyse what we can be doing better but also with the higher scores it allows us to drill down into who our core customer is

AskNicely review by User

"One of the best tools for NPS"

What do you like best?

The UI is intuitive and can quickly provide insights on different segments of users. We also like the built in workflows (automatically following up on blank comments, sending promo emails to promoters, following up with detractors) as well the on-boarding experience we had with one of their team members, it is overall a great service.

What do you dislike?

We wish there was an ability to import more than 10 custom data points (at a time) from Mixpanel. This added extra time to our workflow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the trial and try a few other services but I'd highly recommend.

We are trying to isolate parts of the user journey and correlate that with pain points in our platform so we can improve our service. The built in dashboard is a great way to start seeing these insights.

AskNicely review by Mathieu R.
Mathieu R.

"A very good and easy to use NPS tool"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set-up and get your first NPS scores. You can quite easily define templates to react to scores which are given.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specific that I dislike, I just believe you could always make UX faster :)

AskNicely helps to monitor your NPS score. It notably helps identifying your promoters and detractors with whom you are likely to take specific actions accordingly. Spotting a detractor has an infinite value for your business if you manage to get more feedback from it.

AskNicely review by Jake S.
Jake S.

"Brilliant Tool, Brilliant Company!"

What do you like best?

Our experience has been exceptional. The software is simple and easy to use. We were able to go from brainstorm to NPS survey launch in 2 weeks. The onboarding process was pleasant and seamless. Each team member we've dealt with has had a great attitude and have been very committed to helping us achieve our goals. I've already shared my experience with numerous friends, I highly recommend AskNicely.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike so far. We plan to be with AskNicely for the long haul.

We are solving the problem of not knowing where we stand with all of our customers. The AskNicely process gives us insights that we wouldn't otherwise have; which will lead to better customer service and low attrition.

AskNicely review by Daniel P.
Daniel P.

"Come for the product, stay for the service!"

What do you like best?

A good easy to use product. The after sales service is great with my recent experience with Andrew Shanks a highlight.

What do you dislike?

Inability to customize the design of the NPS email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go. You'll love it.

Quick and hassle-free NPS surveys for our customers allowing us to systematically receive feedback.

"Great customer support!"

What do you like best?

Great customer support. Quick to respond and are very professional. After sales support is really critical to any business and they are doing a very good job in supporting their customers with their service.

What do you dislike?

None I can think off. So far the interface is user friendly and the system is easy to use.

We use Ask nicely to measure our customer satisfaction rates all through out the regions we support and to helps us improve our services and our own customer service teams.

AskNicely review by Caroline A.
Caroline A.

"Great service and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Ask nicely have a great onboarding and support system that is quick and efficient. Any quarries we have asked have been responded to promptly and professionally. The software is easy to use, logical and easily customisable. It integrates with other key products that we use, intercom and I am sure it will only continue to get better and more powerful with time.

What do you dislike?

There are some more integrations with other software providers that could be improved, but I am sure that will come with time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in touch and get a trial, you won't be disapointed.

Asknicely is helping us to track our NPS

AskNicely review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Great product and very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like that I get my customers' feedback in real time! It allows us to react faster to our customers and what they want.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found anything that I dislike about AskNicely

Any Customer service or customer concerns are now addressed more quickly with ASkNicely

AskNicely review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Simple but powerful"

What do you like best?

It's a simple tool for a focused purpose, but it delivers exactly what you need it to

What do you dislike?

nothing comes to mind, it really is simple and effective

Tracking NPS and turning responses into testimonials/reviews. Made it easy for us to collect the data in the right way at the right time in our customer lifecycle

"Great tool for NPS"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Love the slack integration. Easily helps me identify who leaves feedback so we can follow up. Customers don't mind completing surveys, because it's easy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing of real note. Would possibly like to see more drilldown to better identify and gauge customer segments.

Increasing customer satisfaction overall. Great tool to gauge customer success

AskNicely review by Shon C.
Shon C.

"Great Product Spectacular Service"

What do you like best?

We recently reviewed several of the top rated survey providers and ultimately decided on AskNicely. From that point on the support has been amazing. As a small company trying to establish a NPS for the first time they walked us through our first survey , which I will add was a huge success, and continue to stay engaged helping us to continue enhancing our process

What do you dislike?

what Is there to dislike. They ha e a great product and even better support.

I was charged with establishing our NPS. AskNicely has held my hand through the entire process and now they are helping me develop my follow plan for my promoters.

AskNicely review by Petar P.
Petar P.

"Valuable and simple to use"

What do you like best?

A chance for all of the customers to write a feedback for your business, which can really help i improving services and customer experience.

What do you dislike?

Currently email is not being sent to all customers. Not sure if there is a problem with my data collection, Ask Nicely or somewhere in between.

Understanding the customer. The biggest benefit is a chance to bring the customer back in case they went home from the venue unhappy. From the feedback you understand what could've been done better.

AskNicely review by Rob O.
Rob O.

"Marketing and Business Manager with 15+ years experience"

What do you like best?

Ease of implementation and positive impacts the feedback has had on our business from day one.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to not like about AskNicely as a platform. I felt the pricing was at the higher end of the market although as the product matures I'd expect this to reduce slightly.

Delivery an improved customer experience whilst understanding poor performing areas of our business.

AskNicely review by User

"Great insights to how our customers think and feel about our product."

What do you like best?

free text which keeps things honest. It gives the customer a true opportunity to share their thoughts and feelings without restrictions.

What do you dislike?

Given our ticketing environment the only thing that I dislike is the fact that customers are not aware of our ability to respond to their survey/feedback.

gaps in processes and product features while identifying bugs and issues

AskNicely review by David R.
David R.

"Provides an Amazing Reason to Contact Clients"

What do you like best?

Ease - we demo'd, purchased, set up the drips, integrated to Salesforce, and had meaningful responses within a week!

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything that I think "I wish XX was available, or different..."

Client feedback is super important to us, but not only at the first contact or time of sale; we want to know how they feel about our service 30, 60, 90 days after, which AskNicely has helped us gather.

AskNicely review by Cindy C.
Cindy C.

"Awesome tool for measuring NPS! "

What do you like best?

Ask Nicely is ahead of the game when it comes to providing a simple survey tool for busy customers! Ask Nicely is super easy to use and hits all the marks for making the survey experience easy while providing quick and useful data. Really appreciate the customer support and the quick and thorough responsiveness of the staff! It's so easy and quick to make changes too! The integration with other technolgies is definigtely a plus when it comes to strategizing and optimizing NPS.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything I dislike. Ask Nicely offers many tools and solutions for optimizing NPS. Looking forward to implementing additional features in 2019.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an excellent tool to take you into the future with measuring and optimizing NPS, Ask Nicely should definitely be on your radar!

The real-time feedback provided is invaluable. Ask Nicely offers excellent integrations allowing the customer feedback to be available immediately. Really love how easy it is and the integration into slack lets the whole company know when feedback is received.

AskNicely review by User in Computer Software

"great customer service"

What do you like best?

responsive - a lot of great best practices to share.

What do you dislike?

not applicable at this time. program meets needs

helping understand customer pain points and points of satisfaction

AskNicely review by Kasey C.
Kasey C.

"Easy to set up & manage communication with customers"

What do you like best?

Super easy to set up, Dashboard is easy for everyone in the company to understand, Themes make it easy to automatically categorize responses based on comments, and conversation/case management makes it easy to track conversations! Onboarding was fantastic, and support has been great.

What do you dislike?

The web widget isn't able to be easily previewed and its customization is limited.

We're tracking progress towards our goals and talking with audiences within our user base we didn't previously have close relationships with.

AskNicely review by Sarah M.
Sarah M.

"Awesome tool to track real-time customer feedback!"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is easy to use with excellent customer support. The onboarding experience was fantastic...it was great to be set up for success. I love how we are able to capture and respond to real-time customer feedback.

What do you dislike?

We've had an excellent experience so far. No complaints.

Capturing and tracking customer feedback.

AskNicely review by Steven M.
Steven M.

"Ask Nicely works perfectly for what we need from it"

What do you like best?

Set and forget. Once you set up the automated workflows there is very little upkeep. The reviews keep on coming. we monitor them and make changes to processes as a result.

It's also an extremely effective tool for collecting quality testimonials which are automatically published to our site.

The on-boarding team were also very helpful in getting everything going for us.

What do you dislike?

Initially the interface was not 10/10 intuitive as i would have liked but the team has been working on this and recently updated so it's a lot easier to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

Provides immediate pulse of how our business is performing in the eyes of our customers.

Provides automatic collection of quality testimonials.

AskNicely review by Allie B.
Allie B.

"Well done!"

What do you like best?

Well done with this site/program. I would recommend it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It all works well. Nothing goes wrong

Feedback for me YMCA centre

AskNicely review by User

"Very useful and super easy to use, very recommended!"

What do you like best?

User friendly, Simple survey, ability to use the feature in just one click

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product. Very nice

Recommendations to others considering the product

By using this apps, you can easily find the most important things you need for your company.

We can evaluate our partners needs very easily. We can see what their current and most important needs while also we evaluate our services to them. The information we got was very useful for our internal improvement.

AskNicely review by Mitchell P.
Mitchell P.

"Great product, very smooth experience"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and the integrations with other platforms are great. AskNicely is the foundation of all of our NPS scoring which gets piped into Salesforce and Gainsight. They use their own software to ask NPS questions via email - very meta and showcases the power of their product!

What do you dislike?

The menu and dashboarding view can be a little overwhelming at first but you can pick it up fairly quickly.

It's responsible for collecting the key customer feedback data required to trigger workflow automation, unlocking new efficiencies and insights across our organization.

AskNicely review by Troy T.
Troy T.

"AskNicely's interface is extremely easy to navigate and makes for an easy user experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to time e-mails and also send them individually. A lot of times I try to send them right after a meeting while we are fresh on a customers mind, and other times we haven't had any conversation with a customer for an extended period of time, so the scheduled surveys are beneficial.

What do you dislike?

This is more of an opinion, but I don't like the fact that an 8 our of 10 scores you a zero. We have people giving "positive" comments, but there 8 gives us a net score of 0.

We are able to get valuable feedback that could otherwise be hard to ascertain. Some people don't want to be direct to your face, or won't give you 100% of their experience. Having a 3rd party ask allows people to really open up about their experience.

AskNicely review by Andrea N.
Andrea N.

"The service we've received post-implementation has been world class"

What do you like best?

From the day we had our demo with AskNicely, they have provided an incredible level of service. They helped us customize the entire system so that we were able to get the most value from day one. Since we launched, they have been super responsive when we've needed assistance and have been proactive in suggesting slight tweaks to make the system work better for us.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I really dislike. It's been a great experience so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend. It has had a positive impact on our business.

As a service based business, AskNicely is helping us identify where we need to improve.

AskNicely review by Delphine D.
Delphine D.

"We love AskNicely!"

What do you like best?

We like that it gives us an automated process to get insight from customers. It helps us engage with people who we don't usually speak to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it is a great innovative product.

It helps us get a good understanding of how our product is perceived. We have the ability to segment our scores by customer demographics for better analysis and understanding of our performance.

We believe NPS is not just about the score itself but engaging with our customers too. We maximise our use of AskNicely with the conversations we have with customers who leave feedback. We reply and dig into their comments.

AskNicely review by Aku D.
Aku D.

"Useful tool to keep pulse on Customers"

What do you like best?

I like the integration options the most. Also useful that you can chose to not send surveys to certain people who may not like having them as frequent. Like that you can time them, just the overall customisable aspect of it

What do you dislike?

That for a ZenDesk integration you have to buy a full license in Zendesk. Also not a fan of the NPS plummetting if there are no reviews for a month or so, which forces us to split our survey sending

Just to let customers know we care and get their feedback. The benefits we realise is that we get customer feedback on how good we are doing.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Simple Solution for Collecting Results"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard display is straight forward and easy to view. We display the TV Dashboard around our office and it is a quick easy way for everybody to view progress.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had understood more in the beginning on how to handle segments. Once we decided what we wanted to send out we got our segments created, but now our data has started once we created our new segments. Would be nice to be able to merge segments as in our case, they really were the same for a few months.

We have multiple departments sending out surveys for different questions, I wish you could setup the rules to allow surveying from multiple segments within x amount of days, not just a blanket do not e-mail this person again for any segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering what Question (Segments) you are wanting to ask. For the simple Net Promoter question this is a great tool.

We have integrated with our CRM and are sending surveys immediately after our support interactions. This has enabled us to add an extra quality metric for each Support Representative and pinpoint which interactions the customers are responding to.

AskNicely review by Atifa A.
Atifa A.

"AskNicely has been an incredible tool for our organization in capturing member loyalty and feedback!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the dynamic system capabilities, and the incredible support and attention from our Customer Success Manager has been absolutely fantastic! AskNicely definitely has the most appropriate individuals working for and representing the organization.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Not even one thing! Everything about AskNicely is all that we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend AskNicely to any business looking to measure customer loyalty with automation, consistency, and an added personal touch.

Member relational loyalty and engagement.

AskNicely review by Connor C.
Connor C.

"Easy Setup and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service was great throughout the setup process. After setup the system is super easy to monitor and adjust.

What do you dislike?

It's super user-friendly and easy to set up automated workflows to follow up with respondents. I could see how some companies might want more complex workflows, but it's been great for our used case.

This is our first time monitoring NPS. We established a baseline score with one larger survey, and have surveys automatically sent to customers after they begin using our platform.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Revolutionary solution"

What do you like best?

I like what I see so far; I like their approach to support and customer success, and the simple, yet robust way they treat the management of data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I'm truly impressed. I found it hard to get started, but that's because I thought I had to have all of my data points loaded in the front-end. They made it so easy to get started- if anyone was trying to over-complicate things, it was me!

It's too early to say. We have not had an NPS tool that's this comprehensive before.

AskNicely review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"AskNicely has far exceeded our expectations, empowering us to exceed our customers expectations"

What do you like best?

Complete NPS solution, polished user interface, ability to brand the survey, exceptionally fair cost.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It would be interesting to see additional options to leverage our score from a marketing perspective. Option to download an image with our NPS with AskNicely and our own logo. Additional customization of AskNicely TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated countless NPS platforms, and AskNicely stood well above the field. Our customers have commented on our survey, it's simplicity, and professionalism. The marketing value alone is immense.

As a start up company introducing membership-based primary care, it is important we closely manage our member experience. AskNicely presents a clean, thoughtfully designed and highly customizable interface. We have expanded its use beyond customer experience, into clinical satisfaction and performance management. We now promote our NPS score (currently 97.8) in all aspects of sales and marketing.

AskNicely review by Tara K.
Tara K.

"Great, easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up, how clear the dashboard it, how quickly I can pull reports, and gain the information I want from Ask Nicely! The staff are a pleasure to deal with also.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Ask Nicely has been great for us!

We didn't have an NPS tool before Ask Nicely, so it was always a very manual process that involved a lot of spreadsheets. Ask Nicely has allowed us to move away from that, create an easy to follow process and have one source of truth.

The benefits since implementing Ask Nicely has been that we do have one source of truth, we can easily run our NPS now, we can at a glance see our results. This has saved us so much time, as before it was a very manual process of totting up results, now it's done for us! It's really been great!

AskNicely review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Love the Intercom Integration"

What do you like best?

AskNicely works seamlessly with Intercom and was the easiest NPS software I found to get us started getting reviews as fast as possible!

What do you dislike?

I would love an Apple TV app because we have one on every tv in the office but thats ok, we ended up getting a chrome stick to use instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Intercom AskNicely is a no brainer in my opinion!

We love talking to our users. AskNicely generates a conversation in Intercom automatically based on our rules set up and they allow us to find out what their real opinion on the software is and attach their problems right away!

AskNicely review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Easy, Accurate and analytical"

What do you like best?

Its easy to set u a campaign and then the reports that come from the results are excellent

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at this stage, getting full value from it for now

Client Feedback which then leads to Client retention which then leads to profitability

AskNicely review by david V.
david V.

"Perfect customer experience analysis tool ! "

What do you like best?

Actually, everything is quite cool with Asknicely!

But the best thing for me is probably the friendly user interface. Here we are not talking about old feedback email, but about nice and fresh one

What do you dislike?

Hard to say as I find the tool quite powerful. The only thing i would like to improve is the AskNicely TV, i think it would be nice to show different segments at the same time.

Our main benefice is that we are now able to quantify our customer experience impact. At Ridestore we are focussing a lot on it. With the automatic feedback emails, we are able to analyze our NPS score and contact non happy customers easily to improve our way of working all the time.

AskNicely review by Rifqi R.
Rifqi R.

"A helpful tools for NPS score management"

What do you like best?

I love that Asknicely can be used to manage the mail distribution easily and automatically. The display is also beautiful and user-friendly. Doesn't need lots of brain cells to use it haha

What do you dislike?

We use a long ID number for some distribution and that doesn't get displayed very well, but this is not significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great tools that would help you significantly.

Well, we realize how fluctuative the scores can be dependent on our performance on that week.

AskNicely review by Susanne G.
Susanne G.

"Great Service! "

What do you like best?

The simplicity to both our customers and users.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes at this time, the product is easy to use.

This service is allowing us to get a good sense of what our customers really think without being too intrusive or lengthy.

AskNicely review by Guillaume "Jeff" M.
Guillaume "Jeff" M.

"A capable and easy to use system to interact with your client base!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customizability. I receive update notifications on my email as well as the web platform on current ratings, customers comments, and can further be managed to provide the information you find most pertinent. Further more the auto-reply options based on specific criteria is a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd list as a dislike. For the business I'm in I have found a few customer categories that I wished could be grouped together as one and review those aggregate scores and comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only had an overwhelming positive experience with this platform. It's well worth checking out.

A very quick and personalized turn-around time on my interaction with my customers. I feel I can keep my finger on the pulse of the business and just take customer service to a new high.

AskNicely review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"Excellent Solution for measuring NPS"

What do you like best?

The system was relatively easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting could be simlified

Looking to find out more detailed information from our customers and if there are any themes that we can track. Gives us more accurate data to make changes in key theme areas as well as identify trends in specific locations.

AskNicely review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Powerful information at your fingertips without spending our analysis data"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use and navigate. The staff is very supportive and help us during the implementation process. In a very short time we're were up and running our first NPS campaign. We like the way the results are presented in a dashboard format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The system is working as expected and we're continuously learning how to make it better to fit our requirements.

AskNicely helps to understand what our customers really think about our company and products provided. We realised customers have a different perception of what we offer. The survey is helping us to get in contact with all our customers in a simple and systematic way without spamming or overwhelming them as well as our account managers.

AskNicely review by Mindy R.
Mindy R.

"Best way to uncover opportunities"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and our customers are more willing to answer the survey because it's only one question. AskNicely is also super user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Each enhancement made by AskNicely grants us even more ease for using the technology.

Our company has been able to identify pain points and improve our customer experience as a result of using AskNicely. We've also been able to reinforce the positives comments. We personally call each person that responds with a score of 8 or below to get more details.

Learn more about AskNicely

AskNicely Videos

Learning about AskNicely?

* We monitor all AskNicely reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7