AskNicely

AskNicely

4.7

The simple way to measure and improve customer happiness using the Net Promoter Score (NPS) framework.

Work for AskNicely?

Learning about AskNicely?

AskNicely Reviews

Ask AskNicely a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 423 AskNicely reviews
AskNicely review by Mitchell P.
Mitchell P.

"Great product, very smooth experience"

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use and the integrations with other platforms are great. AskNicely is the foundation of all of our NPS scoring which gets piped into Salesforce and Gainsight. They use their own software to ask NPS questions via email - very meta and showcases the power of their product!

What do you dislike?

The menu and dashboarding view can be a little overwhelming at first but you can pick it up fairly quickly.

It's responsible for collecting the key customer feedback data required to trigger workflow automation, unlocking new efficiencies and insights across our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AskNicely
AskNicely review by Troy T.
Troy T.

"AskNicely's interface is extremely easy to navigate and makes for an easy user experience"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to time e-mails and also send them individually. A lot of times I try to send them right after a meeting while we are fresh on a customers mind, and other times we haven't had any conversation with a customer for an extended period of time, so the scheduled surveys are beneficial.

What do you dislike?

This is more of an opinion, but I don't like the fact that an 8 our of 10 scores you a zero. We have people giving "positive" comments, but there 8 gives us a net score of 0.

We are able to get valuable feedback that could otherwise be hard to ascertain. Some people don't want to be direct to your face, or won't give you 100% of their experience. Having a 3rd party ask allows people to really open up about their experience.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

AskNicely review by Andrea N.
Andrea N.

"The service we've received post-implementation has been world class"

What do you like best?

From the day we had our demo with AskNicely, they have provided an incredible level of service. They helped us customize the entire system so that we were able to get the most value from day one. Since we launched, they have been super responsive when we've needed assistance and have been proactive in suggesting slight tweaks to make the system work better for us.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I really dislike. It's been a great experience so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend. It has had a positive impact on our business.

As a service based business, AskNicely is helping us identify where we need to improve.

AskNicely review by Delphine D.
Delphine D.

"We love AskNicely!"

What do you like best?

We like that it gives us an automated process to get insight from customers. It helps us engage with people who we don't usually speak to.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I think it is a great innovative product.

It helps us get a good understanding of how our product is perceived. We have the ability to segment our scores by customer demographics for better analysis and understanding of our performance.

We believe NPS is not just about the score itself but engaging with our customers too. We maximise our use of AskNicely with the conversations we have with customers who leave feedback. We reply and dig into their comments.

AskNicely review by Aku D.
Aku D.

"Useful tool to keep pulse on Customers"

What do you like best?

I like the integration options the most. Also useful that you can chose to not send surveys to certain people who may not like having them as frequent. Like that you can time them, just the overall customisable aspect of it

What do you dislike?

That for a ZenDesk integration you have to buy a full license in Zendesk. Also not a fan of the NPS plummetting if there are no reviews for a month or so, which forces us to split our survey sending

Just to let customers know we care and get their feedback. The benefits we realise is that we get customer feedback on how good we are doing.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Simple Solution for Collecting Results"

What do you like best?

The Dashboard display is straight forward and easy to view. We display the TV Dashboard around our office and it is a quick easy way for everybody to view progress.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had understood more in the beginning on how to handle segments. Once we decided what we wanted to send out we got our segments created, but now our data has started once we created our new segments. Would be nice to be able to merge segments as in our case, they really were the same for a few months.

We have multiple departments sending out surveys for different questions, I wish you could setup the rules to allow surveying from multiple segments within x amount of days, not just a blanket do not e-mail this person again for any segment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Considering what Question (Segments) you are wanting to ask. For the simple Net Promoter question this is a great tool.

We have integrated with our CRM and are sending surveys immediately after our support interactions. This has enabled us to add an extra quality metric for each Support Representative and pinpoint which interactions the customers are responding to.

AskNicely review by Atifa A.
Atifa A.

"AskNicely has been an incredible tool for our organization in capturing member loyalty and feedback!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, the dynamic system capabilities, and the incredible support and attention from our Customer Success Manager has been absolutely fantastic! AskNicely definitely has the most appropriate individuals working for and representing the organization.

What do you dislike?

Dislike? Not even one thing! Everything about AskNicely is all that we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend AskNicely to any business looking to measure customer loyalty with automation, consistency, and an added personal touch.

Member relational loyalty and engagement.

AskNicely review by Connor C.
Connor C.

"Easy Setup and Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service was great throughout the setup process. After setup the system is super easy to monitor and adjust.

What do you dislike?

It's super user-friendly and easy to set up automated workflows to follow up with respondents. I could see how some companies might want more complex workflows, but it's been great for our used case.

This is our first time monitoring NPS. We established a baseline score with one larger survey, and have surveys automatically sent to customers after they begin using our platform.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Revolutionary solution"

What do you like best?

I like what I see so far; I like their approach to support and customer success, and the simple, yet robust way they treat the management of data.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I'm truly impressed. I found it hard to get started, but that's because I thought I had to have all of my data points loaded in the front-end. They made it so easy to get started- if anyone was trying to over-complicate things, it was me!

It's too early to say. We have not had an NPS tool that's this comprehensive before.

AskNicely review by Brent R.
Brent R.

"AskNicely has far exceeded our expectations, empowering us to exceed our customers expectations"

What do you like best?

Complete NPS solution, polished user interface, ability to brand the survey, exceptionally fair cost.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. It would be interesting to see additional options to leverage our score from a marketing perspective. Option to download an image with our NPS with AskNicely and our own logo. Additional customization of AskNicely TV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We evaluated countless NPS platforms, and AskNicely stood well above the field. Our customers have commented on our survey, it's simplicity, and professionalism. The marketing value alone is immense.

As a start up company introducing membership-based primary care, it is important we closely manage our member experience. AskNicely presents a clean, thoughtfully designed and highly customizable interface. We have expanded its use beyond customer experience, into clinical satisfaction and performance management. We now promote our NPS score (currently 97.8) in all aspects of sales and marketing.

AskNicely review by Tara K.
Tara K.

"Great, easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to set up, how clear the dashboard it, how quickly I can pull reports, and gain the information I want from Ask Nicely! The staff are a pleasure to deal with also.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of. Ask Nicely has been great for us!

We didn't have an NPS tool before Ask Nicely, so it was always a very manual process that involved a lot of spreadsheets. Ask Nicely has allowed us to move away from that, create an easy to follow process and have one source of truth.

The benefits since implementing Ask Nicely has been that we do have one source of truth, we can easily run our NPS now, we can at a glance see our results. This has saved us so much time, as before it was a very manual process of totting up results, now it's done for us! It's really been great!

AskNicely review by Jonathan S.
Jonathan S.

"Love the Intercom Integration"

What do you like best?

AskNicely works seamlessly with Intercom and was the easiest NPS software I found to get us started getting reviews as fast as possible!

What do you dislike?

I would love an Apple TV app because we have one on every tv in the office but thats ok, we ended up getting a chrome stick to use instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using Intercom AskNicely is a no brainer in my opinion!

We love talking to our users. AskNicely generates a conversation in Intercom automatically based on our rules set up and they allow us to find out what their real opinion on the software is and attach their problems right away!

AskNicely review by Jason G.
Jason G.

"Easy, Accurate and analytical"

What do you like best?

Its easy to set u a campaign and then the reports that come from the results are excellent

What do you dislike?

Nothing really at this stage, getting full value from it for now

Client Feedback which then leads to Client retention which then leads to profitability

AskNicely review by david V.
david V.

"Perfect customer experience analysis tool ! "

What do you like best?

Actually, everything is quite cool with Asknicely!

But the best thing for me is probably the friendly user interface. Here we are not talking about old feedback email, but about nice and fresh one

What do you dislike?

Hard to say as I find the tool quite powerful. The only thing i would like to improve is the AskNicely TV, i think it would be nice to show different segments at the same time.

Our main benefice is that we are now able to quantify our customer experience impact. At Ridestore we are focussing a lot on it. With the automatic feedback emails, we are able to analyze our NPS score and contact non happy customers easily to improve our way of working all the time.

AskNicely review by Rifqi R.
Rifqi R.

"A helpful tools for NPS score management"

What do you like best?

I love that Asknicely can be used to manage the mail distribution easily and automatically. The display is also beautiful and user-friendly. Doesn't need lots of brain cells to use it haha

What do you dislike?

We use a long ID number for some distribution and that doesn't get displayed very well, but this is not significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great tools that would help you significantly.

Well, we realize how fluctuative the scores can be dependent on our performance on that week.

AskNicely review by Susanne G.
Susanne G.

"Great Service! "

What do you like best?

The simplicity to both our customers and users.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes at this time, the product is easy to use.

This service is allowing us to get a good sense of what our customers really think without being too intrusive or lengthy.

AskNicely review by Guillaume "Jeff" M.
Guillaume "Jeff" M.

"A capable and easy to use system to interact with your client base!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and customizability. I receive update notifications on my email as well as the web platform on current ratings, customers comments, and can further be managed to provide the information you find most pertinent. Further more the auto-reply options based on specific criteria is a nice touch!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I'd list as a dislike. For the business I'm in I have found a few customer categories that I wished could be grouped together as one and review those aggregate scores and comments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've only had an overwhelming positive experience with this platform. It's well worth checking out.

A very quick and personalized turn-around time on my interaction with my customers. I feel I can keep my finger on the pulse of the business and just take customer service to a new high.

AskNicely review by Donna S.
Donna S.

"Excellent Solution for measuring NPS"

What do you like best?

The system was relatively easy to set up.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting could be simlified

Looking to find out more detailed information from our customers and if there are any themes that we can track. Gives us more accurate data to make changes in key theme areas as well as identify trends in specific locations.

AskNicely review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Powerful information at your fingertips without spending our analysis data"

What do you like best?

AskNicely is very easy to use and navigate. The staff is very supportive and help us during the implementation process. In a very short time we're were up and running our first NPS campaign. We like the way the results are presented in a dashboard format.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. The system is working as expected and we're continuously learning how to make it better to fit our requirements.

AskNicely helps to understand what our customers really think about our company and products provided. We realised customers have a different perception of what we offer. The survey is helping us to get in contact with all our customers in a simple and systematic way without spamming or overwhelming them as well as our account managers.

AskNicely review by Mindy R.
Mindy R.

"Best way to uncover opportunities"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and our customers are more willing to answer the survey because it's only one question. AskNicely is also super user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Each enhancement made by AskNicely grants us even more ease for using the technology.

Our company has been able to identify pain points and improve our customer experience as a result of using AskNicely. We've also been able to reinforce the positives comments. We personally call each person that responds with a score of 8 or below to get more details.

AskNicely review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Easy to implement with great features"

What do you like best?

It has all of the main features we needed at an affordable price. We looked at 9 other solutions, and AskNicely was easily our best option. Many of them were cheaper, but they also didn't have everything we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

Our designers wish we could customize the buttons on the surveys more, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for an NPS solution that's full-featured without being overly expensive, AskNicely is a great option.

One of our new company goals is tied to our user satisfaction rating, and we needed a quick way to start measuring it. Setting up AskNicely is enabling us to do that. It enables us to pinpoint our users' pain points sooner.

AskNicely review by Miriana L.
Miriana L.

"New to Ask Nicely. Love it!"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is awesome. Easy to nav.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - its a great experience.

Understanding how customers feel about our product.

"10/10 !!!"

What do you like best?

How super easy the site is to use and also how friendly the ask nicely team are if any issues are faced.

What do you dislike?

I wish when replying to a review it saves what you have typed as a draft. If you accidentally click off the review while half way though replying it deletes what you had typed. This is my only negative comment I can make.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would use the service 100% and would recommend to any company.

We can see clearly what elements of the company customers like and dislike. It helps us improve on what we do wrong and also helps improve on things we already do well.

AskNicely review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great App"

What do you like best?

I really love using AskNicely. It is simple to use, easy to access and the information provided allows me to be able to work out my NPS accross so many different sections. I have used NPS in many organisations but AskNicely is the first where I get real time updates, that allow me to speak to my customers straight away.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I do not like about the programme

Being able to speak with customers in real time, reviewing scores & trends based on multiple criteria

"AskNicely Review "

What do you like best?

AskNicely works and is easy to use. So many other surveys in the market are difficult to use and don't provide the feedback the the business needs to improve.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing really that i can think of .

Honest feedback about the company to allow improvement of customer service.

AskNicely review by Bex S.
Bex S.

"Easy as pie!"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use, plus the staff were awesome to deal with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing here to dislike / Nothing here to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use! Easy to set up. Only a few questions is all that is needed to get valuable information from your customers - Ask Nicely does this!

We're able to see what it is about our products that aren't converting people to a sale - i.e. price. Big benefit for us - particularly in Marketing

AskNicely review by Louisa H.
Louisa H.

"All in one product - Making your job easy!"

What do you like best?

User friendly - Easy to use - Easy Work!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike about this product :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using this product as the feedback gives you a great indication on the knowledge gaps without second guessing yourself.

I'm solely in charge of the call centre NPS score being above our target. This tool makes my job easier - simply by pushing a few buttons to filter the information I need. I can focus on the agents I need to work with and quickly send an email to the agents that are tracking along really well. I was used to doing everything manually, but now using AskNicely, I can get on top of my workload in a matter of hours vs manually doing everything that can take up to a week.

It's easy to understand and amend to match your needs. I hate technology but this, I can handle. It's also good to see there is webchat that makes it easy to get assistance - which I haven't had to use just yet. I'm absolutely thrilled that our business has invested in using this product, which has real-time updates. Thank you for creating something that anyone can use!

AskNicely review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Revolutionised the way we collect feedback from clients"

What do you like best?

Definitely the testimonials widget. I have this revolving on my homepage and separately on a testimonial page, where I can display as many as I like! It's added real credibility, something very important in our profession. I also love the fact you can see how old the review is.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to be alerted when people have agreed to have their reviews published, rather than having to sort by that filter each time. I would also like to be able to show more filters on the TV option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give the free trial a go, and ask about the software you use already as AskNicely might integrate with it.

Previously we had sent out traditional surveys which are so easy to forget about or not respond timely to. With AskNicely, its live and constantly updating, and the responses can be automated, so you never forget to thank anyone, or ask them for more feedback. We also have the TV screen displaying live results in the office, which has created some nice competition :)

AskNicely review by Emily Z.
Emily Z.

"Easy to use, efficient, slick system invaluable for NPS recording"

What do you like best?

The super clear and transparent UX, which makes reviewing our customers' NPS responses really straightforward and ensures we never miss an opportunity to improve our users' satisfaction. This also means that anyone in our company can easily view the scores and comments and gain clear insight into how our customers' are feeling about our service and product.

What do you dislike?

The integration with Intercom can be slightly temperamental but I believe that this is more from Intercom's side rather than AskNicely. In any case, AskNicely support is always on hand to help us navigate any issues, albeit these are infrequent.

Gaining an in-depth understanding of our customers' experiences throughout the entire user journey - without AskNicely, we wouldn't have a clear, quantifiable impression of which points in our funnel are leading to friction. AskNicely helps us to answer the question "how do our customers feel about our product and service?".

AskNicely review by Allan L.
Allan L.

"It does what it says on the box"

What do you like best?

I love working with an organisation that understands their market, has a passion for their customers and wants to be a partner.

The platform is great and the implementation support just makes things easy.

What do you dislike?

Only area for improvement would be to dashboards where you are running multiple domains (businesses) - I'd love to see this provide slightly richer content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great project and extremely simple to prototype - so give it a go.

Understanding our NPS and engaging with our customers on how we can improve our CX.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Great, easy to implement software"

What do you like best?

We started using this software about a year ago and have been very happy. It's easy to use and provides us great data points for review.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - everything works correctly and meets our needs perfectly

Feedback loop for our clients that is non biased and effective

AskNicely review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Their dedication for your satisfaction"

What do you like best?

Our organization approached the situation a little differently than the industry standard. AskNicely worked with our implementation team at very odd hours to ensure we received the custom solution we wanted.

What do you dislike?

We knew this going in, but the time zone difference did cause some frustrations in communications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know what you want going in, they can help you achieve your goals faster.

We implemented a NPS survey at 7 different stages of our customer life cycle. It has allowed us to see where our customers start to fall out of love with us.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Gives you what you're looking for - NPS"

What do you like best?

Very easy to read results in the dashboard. Clean layout and ability to customize dashboard. Enjoy the presentation to TV -- but the setup is a bit complicated.

Workflow is good and deploys without any issues.

What do you dislike?

Analytics are lacking ... you can see them, but to export and understand details and trends is impossible at this level. Some functions are hard to find -- like changing time zones or editing a name before sharing the testimonial through the API.

Customer Support is sometimes slow -- and they just regurgitate blogs that are written about a topic instead of trying to solve your actual problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you don't need heavy analytics or anything outside of NPS. It is on the pricer side of NPS solutions.

Gauging NPS on our process

AskNicely review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Great NPS Tool"

What do you like best?

Like the number of integrations with Salesforce, Hubspot and intercom. It is very easy to use and configure. I also like the dashboards and Slack integration.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Seems like they are making great strides in increasing the flexibility of the tool.

Needed NPS surveys to be automated and stored in salesforce. This tool has delivered.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Extremely Efficient and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love the automations! I'm able to set automatic replies based on the score I receive from partners, and it always allows me to gain a better insight on why they gave the score they did.

What do you dislike?

The interface can be slightly confusing. I think there are general improvements that can be made, but I don't have any specific feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try! Their customer service is great. Abby Castro was a huge help in getting us set up and the software implemented.

Overall, it doesn't suck up too much of my time as the administrator. The automations are easy to figure out and implement, and that will save you a lot of time in the long run.

We haven't been able to gather customer feedback very easily throughout the past couple years. With AskNicely, we are able to provide our Account Managers with NPS Scores and Comments, which in turn is allowing them to have a stronger understanding on what our clients think of our service.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"easy-to-use platform with simple reporting features"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to understand your results. Very affordable. the user interface is amazing and i can't stop looking at it!

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It's worth doing a small pilot first before launching the entire thing out to your customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. I would recommend this product because it's allowed for me to have better discussions with our tech team on user experience. They want quantitative research, and in healthcare, everyone has a different opinion on what works. NPS will allow for me to show evidence of opportunities to better prioritize improvements.

User satisfaction and better understand why our users aren't maintaining their accounts.

AskNicely review by Nir G.
Nir G.

"Great product and service"

What do you like best?

I love the support they provide. They're customer support team is always there to answer my questions and to try to better understand our needs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how effective it is to use =) nothing to report here

Automating our NPS follow-up emails

AskNicely review by Laura F.
Laura F.

"Simple to Use Program for Gathering NPS Scores and Reviews"

What do you like best?

We like the integration with HubSpot- makes it very easy to segment our lists. Also, like the simplicity of the program.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far- would be interesting to see an integration with some sort of prize provider for those who leave positive scores (and therefore are asked to write reviews).

We wanted to gather NPS scores from our customers and also have a simple, automated platform for encouraging more reviews.

AskNicely review by Administrator

"Great for tracking performance!"

What do you like best?

Asknicely allows us to survey our clients at different stages of the process. We can improve what we do based off of this data!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time! Everything is working well.

We have now allowed our clients to give detailed feedback every step of the way. We have a more transparent process and our employees are motivated to provide better service.

AskNicely review by User

"Recommend using AskNicely to manage NPS surveys"

What do you like best?

I've only used this for one survey so far, but I've found it quite easy to use. It is good to be able to upload CSV files of addresses, and the checking for duplicates is handy. I like being able to filter responses to see scores for certain groups, especially over a period of time.

What do you dislike?

I have only used this for one survey so far, so haven't seen anything that I dislike at this point. For a first-time user, it was rather intuitive and straight-forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go!

We are trying to poll customers without being obtrusive, and then needing to easily analyse the responses to ensure that we are providing good service.

AskNicely review by Digvijay S.
Digvijay S.

"Preliminary Review"

What do you like best?

Although I have just started to use AskNicely, the initial response has been encouraging. It's a pretty neat tool for your NPS needs. I did an NPS analysis earlier to this, which was done manually. But ever since we have started using AskNicely, it's pretty much a smooth sailing. Although it would have helped if the tool had a couple of more functionalities, but it does get the basic job done. 😊

What do you dislike?

Nothing much. The tool lets you send bulk mailers out for survey. However, it does not support sending multiple mailers out to a single user. E.g. if I were to send out survey mails to Mr. A who had to respond to 10 similar mails in total, I am not able to do so in one go. For this, I have to separately send out 10 different mails each time, which is cumbersome. Wish there was a facility to just send out a single mail with probably radio buttons for each response added separately into it.

Using AskNicely to analyse our Quality of Hiring across various competencies.

AskNicely review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Functional NPS tool"

What do you like best?

Great dashboard, advanced workflows, nice integrations and good overall reporting - all in a simple and functional UI.

What do you dislike?

Only one minor drawback we found was that detractor responses can only be sent to one of the user accounts (as opposed to any email or distribution group).

Recommendations to others considering the product

The response rate is amazing. Just try it.

We're a startup so we quickly needed to learn about what our customers think about the product we're building. Their feedback is and will continue to help us quickly fine tune the UX and CX within our product. The outcome of our NPS program via AskNicely is extremely valuable.

AskNicely review by User in Financial Services

"Love it! "

What do you like best?

The UI is so intuitive. It is easy to see your progress over time and make improvements to your business model.

What do you dislike?

really nothing. It's easy to use and to adapt to any business model.

We had no idea what our net promoter score was. We are able to define this and set measurable goals around our customer feedback.

AskNicely review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Prompt customer satisfaction survey"

What do you like best?

It closes the deal and gives real time review on services.

What do you dislike?

If you are busy you postpone and maybe there should be a better way to have the request .

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you sell goods that required a feed back or customer satisfaction in the way the company serves , then it’s great

Get feedback as how the customers geel.

AskNicely review by Mike W.
Mike W.

"Simple and easy to use... Poor reporting and customization "

What do you like best?

The simple and super easy way to get up and running is great.

What do you dislike?

The sync between HubSpot and Asknicely is not awesome. If you have people removed from your hubspot list it will not reflect on to your asknicely. You don't have the ability to do follow up emails to unopened or opened and not responded.

We are looking for customer feedback and act on it.

AskNicely review by Artis L.
Artis L.

"Really easy to get started with measuring your NPS"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to set up. Took me around a couple of hours from the first time I logged in to having quite complex workflows set up. Easy integration and automation with other leading tools (e.g., Zendesk and Intercom) out of the box, and custom integrations via API. Data extracts available for analysing / reporting on data outside the system. Real-time view of customer responses coming in. Account managers very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked to see more help content / worked step-by-step examples around some advanced and more complex scenarios - had to uncover things by experimenting. Because system is so simple you don't necessarily think about the workflows you want to build before you start using the system and sometimes it means going back and reworking your setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider what other systems you want to link AskNicely with and how these will interact, work out your customer segmentation strategy before you start. AskNicely allows you to easily incorporate custom data fields to enhance the analysis of collected data - think about how you could use these fields to give you ability to zoom in on specific problem areas.

Measuring NPS scores and collecting feedback from internal / external customers around the services we provide covering everything from support requests, project work, products we build and training we offer.

AskNicely review by User

"Great tool to to know where you are in terms of User Satisfaction"

What do you like best?

easy to use, and great email automation rules

What do you dislike?

A bit expensive for the technology behind it.

Make our users happier

AskNicely review by Art T.
Art T.

"Excellent NPS Solution"

What do you like best?

If I had to pick one thing (not an easy request), I could probably sum it up with one word: simplicity. Everything was push-button, and even the slightest question was quickly and completely answered. The setup is a breeze, the results were easy to absorb, and the automation was straightforward. It is just a well thought out and designed system.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have seen more options when importing my contacts list perhaps, but I could definitely work within the available parameters. There might also be more filtering options available in other service packages, so I feel like there is still more for our organization to explore first. There is not much to dislike here!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend AskNicely to a colleague. The interface is super-simple, the setup is a breeze, and their support has been phenomenal so far.

We are in a very competitive market, and in our niche, our best references are current customers. Because of how tight-knit that community is, we need a way to poll feedback effectively, quickly, and completely. This app is designed for gathering customer feedback and displaying it in easily digestible formats.

AskNicely review by Felipe P.
Felipe P.

"The company has a poor service and change rules without communicate their clientes."

What do you like best?

They are able to send e-mails.

What do you dislike?

The biggest problem I found was widget integration, responsible for more than 60% of surveys answers. First, the widget was really weird... I have asked for some changes and last week they changed and they're logo "powered by AskNicely" is bigger than my own logo.

I've never seen something like that in my whole life. When I asked why they did that, they didn't answer and told it'll stay the same.

I don't recommend at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a simple NPS survey, ok. If you need something a little more intelligent, it's a bad idea.

I was trying to create a reliable NPS survey with the biggest response rate I can. AskNicely seems to have a lack of reliability to achieve that.

AskNicely review by Marie T.
Marie T.

"Great to monitor NPS"

What do you like best?

Plugging Ask Nicely into our Zendesk system has given us a clear way to track customer service and monitor how our end customers react/respond to our Customer Service team

What do you dislike?

Our business is quite complex and it's a little difficult to segment enquiries into different categories

Accountability and tracking performance of our teams. It also enables us to better learn about our customers and cater responses better to their needs.

Learn more about AskNicely

AskNicely Videos

Learning about AskNicely?

* We monitor all AskNicely reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.