Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Aspect Professional Services

(10 reviews)

Aspect helps enterprises break down the walls between people, processes, systems and data sources, empowering organisations to unite around the customer journey. Our customer engagement centre offers native interaction management, workforce optimisation and self-service capabilities that drive dynamic, conversational interactions and create a truly frictionless omni-channel customer experience. Leveraging all the benefits of the cloud and over 40 years of industry ingenuity, Aspect conveniently and easily connects questions to answers while helping enterprises keep service levels high and operational costs contained.

Work for Aspect Professional Services?

Learning about Aspect Professional Services?

Aspect Professional Services Reviews

Ask Aspect Professional Services a Question
Showing 10 Aspect Professional Services reviews
Aspect Professional Services review by Leah M.
Leah M.

"Essential for a Good Call Center"

What do you like best?

I've used this software in several different capacities. It allows for very detailed call queues to be created so that customers can be routed to accurately. It shows the clients call number so you can verify that piece of information without having to bother them with an additional question. It show agents names which is great for providing feedback or getting back to them if necessary. It has excellent reporting capabilities.

What do you dislike?

It rarely glitches or goes down but when it does the whole call center is out of commission and backs everything up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used this product at 2 very large successful companies and used it's most advanced features. It is intuitive , flows well and has excellent capabilities.

Directing clients to specific queues that are trained to assist with their specific needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aspect Professional Services
Aspect Professional Services review by Sarah A. E.
Sarah A. E.

"Beneficial Services"

What do you like best?

This program assisted with scheduling appointments in a more efficient manner, sending reminders to clients, and with communication needs between providers. It makes planning simple and easy to see.

What do you dislike?

This has been a beneficial and helpful program. It is easy to implement and use. It saves time and resources. I do not have a negative to provide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been helpful and easy to use.

What Digital Transformation Consulting solution do you use?

Aspect Professional Services review by Daniel G.
Daniel G.

"CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ACHIVIEMENT UNLOCKED"

What do you like best?

THE EASY WAY TO MANAGEMENT THE TOOL AND ALSO THE SCALABLE SOLUTION

What do you dislike?

HONESTLY I DONT FIND ANY THING THAT I DISLIKE BESIDE THE PRICE

Recommendations to others considering the product

YOU HAVE TO DOUBLE CHECK TE NETWORK AND PERSONAL REQUIREMENT TO MEET THE FINAL GOAL

Aspect Professional Services review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"Definitely good for day to day scheduling purposes"

What do you like best?

I like the interface and dashboard, everything is simple to use and to the point. Not guessing about how time is being spent during the day.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like the way that the specific schedule page has a segment for my entire workday as well as my segmented workday. That’s the only confusing part.

Aspect Professional Services review by Tella J.
Tella J.

"Simple"

What do you like best?

Free support that is helpful is always a good thing especially when they are friendly and hardworking on the solutions you need help with.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Aspect Professional Services review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Simple...Easy...Great!"

What do you like best?

The ease and timeliness of the requests and the hassle free support that we received.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot think of anything that I dislike about this service. Everything was outstanding.

Aspect Professional Services review by Rachael Lynn A.
Rachael Lynn A.

"Full Integration "

What do you like best?

The interface is user friendly and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

While the techs are experts at this technology, the communication could have been more thorough.

Aspect Professional Services review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Works great but...."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can add overtime myself without waiting for a manager’s approval.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it take a bit long to get Voluntarily time off approved.

Aspect Professional Services review by Partner in Marketing and Advertising
Partner in Marketing and Advertising

"Rosa Aviles"

What do you like best?

I like that it's smooth and effortless to this software I've already found an error or problem to it

What do you dislike?

There may be some things that could be fixed on the software for training and sales personnel to make it easier to learn

Aspect Professional Services review by Analyst/Journalist
Analyst/Journalist

"Aspect Review "

What do you like best?

I liked best about Aspect was a program called Prodative Watchdog.

What do you dislike?

I honesty can't name anything that I disliked because it was a great system.

Learning about Aspect Professional Services?

* We monitor all Aspect Professional Services reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.