For decades, Fortune 500 companies have chosen Aspect Workforce Management as the backbone for their contact center workforce. Now, Aspect Via™ Workforce Management™ brings Aspect’s #1 rated workforce management solution to the Amazon Cloud, delivering all the rich features of WFM on-premises with all the benefits of a SaaS offering including lowest cost, continuous feature upgrades, built-in disaster recovery and reduced dependency on IT.
Available as a cloud or on-premise solution, award-winning Aspect® Workforce Management™ software helps you accurately and easily forecast staffing requirements across all customer-facing inbound, outbound and back office resources.
As part of our comprehensive workforce optimization suite, Aspect Workforce Management delivers dynamically blended staffing forecasts and scheduling of voice, multi-session chat, email, social media and other interactions channels. Users can also run powerful "what-if" scenarios to show staffing levels in differing business conditions.
Aspect is the #1 Global Workforce Management solution vendor as rated by Pelorus Associates and market leader since 2006.
Aspect Workforce Management key differentiators include:
- Highly simplified, web-based, graphical user interface.
- Multi-channel scheduling: blend staff across inbound/outbound voice, email, webchat, SMS, IM and social.
- Multi-skill back office support.
- Unparalleled forecasting accuracy with multiple forecasting algorithms, variable historical pattern weights and accurate intra-day shrinkage.
- Unlimited “what-if” scenarios.
- Schedule optimization and validation.
- Real-time adherence monitoring to surface non-compliance in even the largest contact center.
- Browser-based agent self-service scheduling and trades.
- Deployment flexibility: deploy on-premise, hosted or in the cloud.