Aspect Workforce Management

Aspect Workforce Management

As part of our comprehensive workforce optimization suite, Aspect Workforce Management delivers mathematically accurate blended forecasts and scheduling of voice, multi-session chat, email, social media and other interactions channels. Aspect WFM provides a modern UI with icon and widget-based dashboards, a mobile app and automated agent/supervisor chatbot to greatly simplify the agent task of viewing, changing and maintaining schedules.

Work for Aspect Workforce Management?

Learning about Aspect?

Aspect Workforce Management Reviews

Ask Aspect a Question
Showing 95 Aspect reviews
Aspect review by <span>Jonathan C.</span>
Jonathan C.

"Aspect - Leader in Workforce Management"

What do you like best?

Aspect Workforce Management is a very robust system with a whole host of features to better help manage our workforce. The core software provides a number of reporting options as well as functions to help creatively solve staffing challenges. Aspect also provides services (such as APIs and web-services) that allow us to integrate our own tools into the system for a seamless advisor experience.

What do you dislike?

The software does have a steep learning curve simply because there is so much built into it. I've been working with it for over 10 years and still find new features I didn't know existed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We suggest working closely with Aspect during implementation and being honest and upfront about your needs. As mentioned, the tool offers a lot in functionality and reconfiguring the tool to fit changing business needs can be an issue. Also take advantage of the Aspect community forums. Aspect itself will teach you the basics but the community users are very helpful with best practices which really lets you get the most out of the tool.

We use Aspect Workforce Management to staff our call centers. We have over 16,000 employees and Aspect is the only product we have found that can handle this scale.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Aspect Workforce Management
Aspect review by <span>Chris G.</span>
Chris G.

"Can get the job done, still needs improvements"

What do you like best?

Fairly simple and user friendly program, as long as you are making basic changes and updates.

Drag segment options and useful Search functions

What do you dislike?

-Slow. Running off local PC connected to server half way across the States, creates so much lag and response when doing simple tasks or running reports. I can connect (with limited user connections) to a remote server and run the same reports about 4 times faster than on my local PC.

-Nearly impossible to remove forecast groups unless you can properly follow the insane amount of steps in the correct order for each group.

-Limited on proper data reports that can be pulled from the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Needs better live views for ACTUAL data

Forecasting for staffing in call centers. If all data can be programmed correctly, there is a very simplified way to pull suggested staffing goals without too much effort. The lead up to said end goal however can be extremely time consuming.

What Contact Center Workforce solution do you use?

Aspect review by <span>Yan M.</span>
Yan M.

"Tools to make work faster and more efficient"

What do you like best?

Sometimes we have tools at our disposal, but we might not know the best ways to use it. Aspect gives the support for users to solve doubts and courses to learn how to make the best out of each tool.

Then we are able to learn what we need for each role in the Corporation, finding faster ways to generate schedules and forecasts for planning purposes.

What do you dislike?

On some days the traffic is high on the servers, and since Aspect uses a virtual environment to host the tools, we have issues with connection now and then, but only for a short while. On these days, tools run slightly slower than usual, but we are able to work with it without bigger problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use other softwares, compare all the tools you can have on each to see if it is Worth the investment.

Headcount planning for the business. We deal with Technical Support through chat and phone, so we need fast planning to work with demands and hiring if needed. We had benefits with Aspect because it got easier to work with historical data and to compile everything.

The software generate the Schedule set studies withing customizable patterns and even break and lunch schedules, which is great. It makes the best out of staff potential.

Aspect review by <span>Keith B.</span>
Keith B.

"Overwhelmed To Awesome"

What do you like best?

The AutoRun features which auto update NCO and AHT, application delivers exceptional schedules with varied labor resources.

What do you dislike?

Configuration! Although I hold 30 years in the WFM field, I was new to Aspect WFO. Learning the "terminology" specific to Aspect and the relationship between modules started as a difficult period for me. The support team and the learning curriculum's understood I was fresh and provided the knowledge necessary to get the app up and running, while explaining the processes and linking terminology. All said and done, my worries were not warranted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the configuration classes to learn how the app functions, it will be critical for taloring WFO to suit your business needs!

Currently our organization is deploying the basic inbound scheduling and the agent desktop for viewing. Once this becomes a normal routine for agents, the time off (Calendar) and shift trades will launch. Making the agents responsible for their success has made them understand they do control there time to meet KPI's.

Aspect review by <span>Claire (Cyle) C.</span>
Claire (Cyle) C.

"Great Layout and Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

I really love the layout of Aspect on my desktop, my dashboard has the important information I need but it's still super easy to make any changes. I love the staffing information that shows how many agents will be at the center, and my personal account shows my PTO, and accrued PTO on any given day in the future so it's super easy for me to plan ahead for vacations.

What do you dislike?

I don't love the layout/design on the app? It just looks a little outdated but it still is handy for when I need to make changes when I'm out of the office. It doesn't keep me logged in for as long as I would like (it usually logs me out after a few days) but I don't use it too often on my phone so it's not a large problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great to use and very useful. The insights provided really streamline your office/workplace and make you and your team more productive and efficient.

AWM is really useful for coordinating schedule changes with my team at work, and to coordinate meetings around breaks and lunches since we all have different shifts. If someone is scheduled to be out of office we don't even need to verify with them in person we can just check their Aspect to see if it's official on there. Also we can schedule breaks and lunches in line with business needs, so if it's supposed to be really busy around 6:30 PM we know not to put our breaks around that time since the center needs the staffing.

Aspect review by <span>Jason H.</span>
Jason H.

"Daily user of Aspect for a numer of years now"

What do you like best?

My favorite component of the Aspect suite is the workforce planning. I consider it the benchmark for all other workforce planning. The forecasting tools, scheduling tools, and intraday management are far superior to any other company

What do you dislike?

The least component and where Aspect has struggled is maintaining an integral system for production/performance reporting. While the latest WFO piece has a lot of updated components and the UI has been changed greatly, the actual architecture behind the scenes leaves a lot to be desired. Putting a pretty face on something doesn't fix the issues behind what actually makes it work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure there is a constant communication flow from Aspect. They can be slack in this department.

Aspect WFM allows us to forecast accurately, schedule effectively while meeting our service level goals. It also allows our agents to self manage their schedules without leadership presence.

Learn more about Aspect Workforce Management

Aspect Workforce Management Videos

Learning about Aspect Workforce Management?

* We monitor all Aspect Workforce Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.