Assessment Generator

Build your own custom online assessments, with automatic follow-up, custom e-mail responses, and instant scoring system and functional within 5 minutes.

Work for Assessment Generator?
Edsby  assessment   2x

Learning about Assessment?

Assessment Generator Reviews

Ask Assessment a Question
Showing 11 Assessment reviews
Assessment review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

Awesome software and excellent customer service

What do you like best?

I spent months experimenting with several different assessment software programs before finding Assessment Generator, and I was so happy to finally discover a tool that met all of our company’s needs. We were able to fully customize and private label our assessment, and it functions just as we were hoping it would. We are excited to try out more assessments and are already seeing many more possibilities! Not only is the tool itself excellent, but the customer service I have received has been incredible. I’ve received individualized attention and prompt responses to any questions I’ve had. In addition, the Assessment Generator team has taken the time to consider our needs, troubleshoot, and even develop new solutions for us! I’m thrilled with the service I’ve received.

What do you dislike?

It took a little time to learn the software, but the awesome help of the customer service and development teams has helped that process greatly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software that has many customization options for your assessments, this is it! Also, the customer service we've received has been incredible. We've received prompt and thorough responses to all questions. The development team even implemented a new feature for us, which was awesome! If you have questions or need help during setup, just ask - they'll come through for you!

We're using Assessment Generator for an evaluation that engages clients by helping them realize their needs and recognize where they need help.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Assessment Generator
Assessment review by <span>Deb P.</span>
Deb P.

An answer to prayer!

What do you like best?

Assessment Generator was easy to figure out and in no time I was able to create a personality assessment online. I love that I can see the results, and that I have so many choices for personalizing it. One of the best features is that I can capture survey takers for my email list through Zapier hooks.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to have the ability to do an assessment that would rank a list of items. Not sure how to do that! I would like to do an assessment that would rank 40 different human needs. The way it works now, I would have to have a ton of questions, and I don't think anyone would take the assessment.

I had a paper assessment tool, but that wasn't useful for my website or capturing email subscribers. I tried to find someone to create one for me but the price was prohibitive. I have an online tool that serves my purpose well now.

What Assessment solution do you use?

Assessment review by <span>Shoshanna S.</span>
Shoshanna S.

Great Tool but Needs an Update

What do you like best?

I like how easily I can specialize my test. It gives clear information.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't connect with Get Response or other CRMs such as Ontraport, Infusionsoft, or Signpost. I am unable to use it as a way to market my business. I know its original intention was to be used as a "personality test" or survey for academic markets. I am actually looking at an a plug in for my website to produce the same result with a higher level of functionality. If it could be used as a plugin or had a way to be connected to a CRM then I could use with more ease and would likely keep using the technology. The way it is currently designed has made it impossible to keep. I need a way for people who take the test to easily receive an email with their score and to have their email added to autoresponder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a "test" technology that easily functions with a CRM, keep looking. It doesn't have the functionality yet.

600 people have taken the test I have designed. It has enabled me to automate a test that took people a long time to take manually. I have been able to use it as a tool in teaching others about my primary offer. I am able to use it as a way to expand my business globally. Unfortunately, it has a limited use because of its lack of functionality and ability to be connected to my website.

Assessment review by <span>Sarah C.</span>
Sarah C.

Assessment Generator is just what I was looking for

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use and the types of assessments that can be created. Assessment Generator was the only service I found that could handle the "type-based" assessment I was looking for. I also love that you can link to an email provider to help capture leads.

What do you dislike?

I wish it was a little easier to customize design elements, but the recent upgrades to the overall look and feel helped that quite a bit.

I use the assessments as information gathering tools to use with my clients. It's also helped me gather leads.

Assessment review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

Great done-for-you products

What do you like best?

That I was able to share my idea and have AG create the assessment I wanted and generate instant result and lead people to my sales funnel.

What do you dislike?

It's not a very user friendly platform and after some frustration I broke down and paid to have AG create the assessment for me.

Lead capture and program sign-ups. It's great to know that it's done and out there and automated.

Assessment review by <span>Johnnie Marie U.</span>
Johnnie Marie U.

Once I learned how to use all the features it became super easy.

What do you like best?

The ease of sending someone a link and we both get the results.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a color palette that would tell me which colors work best together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very helpful tool that makes my life a lot easier.

Converting interested clients. It's still not working as well as I thought it would. Perhaps I need to create and fine tune my current assessments.

Learning about Assessment Generator?

* We monitor all Assessment Generator reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.