Asset Bank

Asset Bank

Use Asset Bank's Digital Asset Management Software to create a fully searchable, categorised library of all your digital assets, from images to videos to simple documents. Safely manage and share your assets with colleagues and partners all over the world.

Work for Asset Bank?

Learning about Asset Bank?

Asset Bank Reviews

Showing 33 Asset Bank reviews
Asset Bank review by <span>Patricia S.</span>
Patricia S.
Validated Review

The solution we were looking for!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Asset Bank is the archiving solution of our dreams, with a customer service team to match. It is helping our organization pull together a variety of disparate databases cobbled together over the course of years—finally uniting our files in one central location with intuitive searching and a beautiful user-friendly interface. The customization options are seemingly limitless to fit every possible application of what is already a fantastic platform.

But it's the support of the Asset Bank team that puts it over the top. At every turn in the process, the answer was “yes, we can do that” or “we will figure out how to make it happen.” Training that could have been boring was to-the-point and customized for our needs. Throughout the consultancy process, the Asset Bank team consistently transformed what seemed insurmountable challenges into conquerable bite-size chunks.

What do you dislike?

If there's anything to dislike about this incredible DAM, it's that it makes so many things possible you can dream bigger than you ever dared to before about the humble, yet essential task of file management. Work through the process as slowly as you want, knowing the Asset Bank team will not pressure you in any way. Unlike other companies eager to close the deal and get your setup off their plate as quickly as possible, Asset Bank took the time to make sure we got it right the first time and helped us find functionality to fit our specific requests. The only thing you have to worry about is articulating what you need. Whatever it is, they will make it happen!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a new DAM, don't hesitate! Asset Bank is the one you are looking for. Easily one of the best decisions we have made, and they will work with you to make sure it fits your needs and budget.

After years trying to work with systems not suited to meet the demands we were placing on them, Asset Bank brought together all the functionality we were looking for in a platform to archive our documents, photos, and dozens of other file types generated from 30 years of being in business. It was intimidating to start the search for a new DAM, but Asset Bank jumped off the list as the clear front-runner, and proved the best even after rigorous comparison with competitors. We are looking forward to saving time and frustration locating our files and collaborating on them across our various teams here in the office, and even internationally.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Asset Bank
Asset Bank review by <span>Harry D.</span>
Harry D.

Top Class

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Asset Bank offer a hands on customer experience and are there to help you achieve your desired outcomes from within their system. There is a surprising amount of personalisation too!

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have not found any issues with them or their system. If there is something that the system can't do, they try and find a way to make it happen and work for you!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you are not sure they are the best option, ask them the question. We have found them to be accommodating and exploratory in their approach.

We have been able to do far more through Asset Bank than our previous solution.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Digital Asset Management solution do you use?

Asset Bank review by <span>Kenn R.</span>
Kenn R.

Fast and reliable.

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Most all of the content on the app is maintainable by the admin. Multi-lingual support is also an important feature. The search features are very extensive and are even adjustable via the Administrative interface. The automatic creation of thumbnail images is also a nice feature. This saves lot of time by not having to create and upload multiple image sizes.

What do you dislike?

No global support. European workday hours only. An online ticket tracking system would also be helpful to be able to track open issues and past resolutions. Currently, I have to look back through my email to find answers to past questions. It is also a bit of an issue that I don't have access to some of the settings which are located in a file within the file structure of the site. When you go with the hosted solution, this access isn't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A fully-hosted option is available. This is really nice so you don't need to worry about having the infrastructure to host internally. Support is responsive within the business hours of the UK.

Sending a quick link to a lightbox with all of our new product assets in once place has saved time and allows us to update the content without having to send subsequent emails. We can keep all of the assets up to date and current and not involve our customers in any version control issues. They always see the latest product assets is the lightbox.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Nick Vowles of Asset Bank

Hi Kenn,

Thanks very much for your feedback.

I know we are in contact with you already but I hope you don't mind me responding to your points for the benefits of others reading this review?

You're correct that we don't currently offer global support 24 -7. We are actually exploring what we can do in this area. Some of our global customers don't mind the existing support hours as they feel can they can send us a request at the end of their day and then come in the next morning and it's resolved!

You'll be pleased to hear we have a Zendesk support portal which makes it easy to track current and archived tickets, here's the link https://brightinteractive.zendesk.com/.

We're also developing more features for admin users to allow extended customisation of Asset Bank. We'd be delighted if you join in with other admin users to give us more feedback on what you want.

Hope that helps and thanks again,

Nick

Asset Bank review by <span>Ahmad A.</span>
Ahmad A.

Building the Future

Validated Review
What do you like best?

- I like the look and feel and the way all my data is now,

- Very simple to find my data,

- I don't like to open high resolution pictures from my computer because it will become slow, So I upload them to asset bank then I look at all of them,

- Safe place to share files.

- Organise my history data that I have since 1950

- Share data between our vendors.

- I can add adobe files to Asset Bank Such as Adobe illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, Also I can preview this files in Asset Bank without download them, and I can make resize for this files to be as small image that I can share it through E-mail.

- Resize Any file.

What do you dislike?

- I need this programme to be like Facebook once I add picture of group people I already add some picture like that before or I already add one person from this picture before, Asset Bank should recognise who the person in the picture.

- Search I wish if there is a tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Create Your plan for archiving before you start with uploading, such as category, folder names, date,

- Create guideline for every step before you start uploading you data.

- Create User policy.

Share folders online,

Have access to all my data anywhere secure,

Organise my history data that I have since 1950

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Nick Vowles of Asset Bank

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for the feedback.

It’s interesting to read what you say about Facebook and the auto-tagging of assets.

Funnily enough we have been doing some exploration in this area. You can read more about what is possible here: https://www.assetbank.co.uk/blog/ai-in-dam-is-it-ready-yet/ and here https://www.assetbank.co.uk/support/documentation/knowledge-base/autotagger/.

Please get in touch directly if you would like to discuss this further?

Asset Bank review by <span>Stewart H.</span>
Stewart H.

Simple and Effective

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Visually so many ways to personalize how the system looks to match your company. The multiple upload and batch editing of assets. The user level access, which was very important for the firm I work for (JHA LLP). Having the ability to not only store paper documents, but also pictures, and video, it really is a complete one stop option.

What do you dislike?

Not really found anything that would count here so far.

The uploading and storing of vast paperwork generated over a course of a few years in business, and been able to have a really file structure that is easy to follow and also easy to administrate, via the user access levels. So sensitive material is only available to those that need to view it. As the Admin user on the system, this has been a very easy option to work through from my side.

Asset Bank review by <span>Donna N.</span>
Donna N.
Validated Review

Asset Bank saves time and storage space

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The ability to download photos in the formats you’ve configured saves storage space and time. This allows us to share photos with others and only give them access to certain formats so they don’t necessarily get the original size image. We also like the ability to share lightboxes. We can share photos in the formats we have preconfigured and allow it to expire so we don't have to worry about removing their access.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found a way to hide the attributes that aren't needed by some groups we have using Asset Bank. We are slowly adding more users throughout our Department so we are hoping to eventually have the ability to create more searches and hide the main searches that contain all attributes. It's overwhelming for some groups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a product that's easy to use and administer. It provides all the needed tools for security, ease of accessing photos and even workflow for adding photos. I recommend this product for anyone that has a larger volume of images they need to store and find quickly. We've also had great luck with support and they release upgrades on a regular basis. They are now heading in the mobile direction as well.

We needed a place to store our photos where we could easily access them and not pay the storage costs for the original photo, a web version and other formats. We needed the ability to allow the public to access and search some photos at times but also remove that access when appropriate. Asset Bank allows us to all of this.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Nick Vowles of Asset Bank

Hi Donna. Thanks for the feedback. We're pleased to say it is possible to hide attributes on a group by group basis. Would you mind submitting a support ticket with your contact details at https://www.assetbank.co.uk/support/. Then our support team can contact you back to show you how?

Learn more about Asset Bank

Asset Bank Videos

Asset Bank Downloads

Learning about Asset Bank?

* We monitor all Asset Bank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.