assistant.to

Bye bye, back and forth! Schedule in seconds all within email.

Work for assistant.to?

Learning about assistant.to?

assistant.to Reviews

Ask assistant.to a Question
Showing 13 assistant.to reviews
assistant.to review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Use Assistant.to on a daily basis for easy scheduling of meetings... when it works."

What do you like best?

Not having to worry about the back and forth of "what time works for you on which day" and throwing in times has made scheduling meetings much easier on myself and my clients. They can just select the time that works for them and it's done! I've even had clients enjoy it so much that they go and sign-up for an account after I've used it to interact with them.

What do you dislike?

1: I use the Gmail plugin, and have several different Gmail accounts, so if I ever switch off my work Gmail account (after I switch back even), I'm forced to log back into Assistant.to.

2: Only one recipient is allowed. You can CC someone else, but if that person selects the time, it adds it to the main recipients calendar, and no one else on the email gets invited. Would prefer a way to allow multiple people to be invited all from the same interface.

3: Unsure of how it works with other calendar platforms. I use Gmail only, so I'm not sure if it actually gets auto-added to a calendar on say... Outlook... once a time is selected. Also, if I change the time via Assistant.to, does it auto change on other calendar platforms as well?

4: Would like the ability to cut out all the extra text ahead of time and not have to delete the unwanted info every single email.

5: Once I have selected the times I want, if I failed to include certain info in the invite, I have to delete it all and start all over again. Should be easier to alter the meeting text, title, or even timezone

6: Changing timezones deletes all selected times, even if the slots are the same you'd be selecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Could use some additional features, but all-in-all, makes scheduling meetings much easier.

Saves me a bunch of time, when I don't have to edit the text on the invites. Using this, I've found that I have a greater chance of getting a client to accept a meeting than before I used it. If I sent "what time works for you" they have to go look, and decide, etc. Using this, clients can just blindly click a time without even replying to my email, and the meeting is scheduled.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about assistant.to
assistant.to review by Joshua P.
Joshua P.

"Super Helpful Tool!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can offer suggested times that work well for me instead of people picking any available time from my calendar as with a tool such as Calendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the limitations in the free version such as only being able to provide times from 3 different dates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! In my experience, combining Assistant.to with a tool like Calendly or YouCanBook.Me is superior to AI tools like Amy or x.ai, at least for now.

I am solving the problem of scheduling lots of meetings with lots of people and making it as easy as possible for people to find a time to meet with me.

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

assistant.to review by Casey B.
Casey B.

"Handy time saving tool to schedule appointments"

What do you like best?

I can easily select a few times in various time zones for meetings with my clients. It saves all of the back and forth and sets up a calendar invite. It also allows the invitees to go and edit the times.

What do you dislike?

That if you edit the time zone (e.g. PDT to EDT) you have to go ahead and re-add in your time availability. Also, there are no 15 or 45-minute slots. I'd like an easy way to see all of my outstanding meetings or get a reminder when someone has not accepted an invite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

easy to use but if you've got a lot of plug ins on chrome it can get a little noisy in your email window

We are trying to help brands connect with their community by engaging with them and legally acquiring their user-generated content. I have to schedule a lot of demos and I love how it allows me to list of convenient times for people to select.

assistant.to review by Scott E.
Scott E.

"Works very well if you use Gmail!"

What do you like best?

Assistant.to just makes scheduling calls a lot easier, and does as it says - ends the back and forth. For any sales person that is looking to make scheduling calls a bit easier, this is a must! The ability to click and drag availability times in your Gmail window is great, and is just another plugin that makes Gmail the best option for business.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike is that it doesn't have a sort of separate link like Calend.ly does. The fact that it has to be inserted into your email (which can look rather cluttered) is something I dislike. I miss being able to just have a link to your calendar, and be able to embed that link into something that says "here" or something, not intrusive in the email at all.

I also just experienced a problem with my new domain that includes a hyphen. I tried to invite someone in my organization to test it out, and it added to my calendar no problem - but the invite it sent to my colleague after she picked the time never showed up, and it was bounced back to me as failed delivery. This is because for some reason, the software took the hyphen out of the email when sending the invite. Doesn't make me trust this software too much, and takes away its usefulness if someone has a hyphen in their email.

As a sales development person, I use this to make appointments. Insert it into Gmail, they pick a time, and we're good to go. While every so often saving this amount of time isn't a huge deal, but over dozens and dozens of emails that are about "finding the best time" - this saves you a good amount of time.

assistant.to review by Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.

"Great way to schedule calls with clients!"

What do you like best?

This is by far the best tool to use when you are trying to schedule calls with clients quickly and easily. Rather than going back and forth between your email and your calendar and waiting for the client to respond then create an invite, all you need is Assistant.to to do it all for you!

All you have to do is click on the Assistant.to icon in your gmail and it pops up your calendar. You can select several times you want your client to choose from. Once that's done, it populates your email with these options. Simply send the email away and wait for your client to select the times lot they want. It automatically sends both parties a calendar invite with all the details.

Super easy to use. I can't imagine a day without using this!

What do you dislike?

I can only select up to 3 days when providing client with time options.

Speeds up the process of scheduling calls with clients and shortening the sales cycle.

assistant.to review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Scheduler from heaven"

What do you like best?

Raise your hand if you hate the back and forth of scheduling. I am pretty sure everyone raised their hand.

This email add on ELIMINATES THAT.

Literally, you add it to GMail, hit the bottom button, select the length of the meeting, the timeslots you're open, and it will allow the other person to select a time and schedule their own meeting. Then it syncs with your calendar, sends an email, and BOOM. THAT'S IT!

Praise Jesus for this. It saves me hours of time per month.

What do you dislike?

You can only block time on three separate days at a time (at least on the free version; there may be a paid feature I am not utilizing). It also saves things at weird times, so make sure you're checking the location. Sometimes it will hold over from the last meeting-- it's definitely my fault, since I don't clear it out, but it's a bit confusing to the user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. It's free. I'm totally a fan. You might not need an admin after this. It helped me put off hiring an admin for about 2 extra months. My clients have loved it so much that a few of them have started using it themselves!

SCHEDULING! This is a simple, easy, in-email method to schedule meetings. No confusing interfaces, no extra account sign ins, no extra links. It's all inline in the email. As I said before: this saves me HOURS of time. I am almost hesitant to share about it because I want to keep the secret and benefit to myself. It's that great!

assistant.to review by Keith K.
Keith K.

"My experience has been great at 7am, 8am or 9am - take your pick"

What do you like best?

I have used a few other tools in the past like bookme, vcita and the trusty "how about Wed at 2pm or Thursday at 10am, which do you prefer"...Ugh.

I only came across this maybe a week or so ago but it's a must have.

What do you dislike?

I can't say that there is anything that I dislike. I run into extension real estate issues in gmail. I've got yesware, boomerang, grammarly (did I spell that right) and a vareity of other tools running simultaneuosly so now the spinning green of grammarly is overlayed on the spinning A of assistant.to.

Isn't there some sort of a chrome extension real estate overlord that signs off on these things :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the video and then sign up. Proceed to integrate with your collaboration tool of choice (I'm partial to join.me these days).

When you can make it as frictionless as possible for a client/customer/colleague to book a meeting - then you've hit pay dirt.

I can only assume that whoever is tracking some fancy sfdc dashboard is seeing decreased time to first meeting, time to demo, time to contract review and beyond.

assistant.to review by User in Computer Software

"Scheduling Meetings"

What do you like best?

It saves so much time when I'm trying to schedule meetings! I love it.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't had any problems with it. Works exactly how I want it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It works great, very easy to use, no complaints. I haven't had to use their support team - so I haven't had any issues. If you want to save time scheduling meetings - use Assistant.to!

It saves you from emailing back and forth between clients. I'm in sales, so it's especially useful for me. I think it could be useful for anyone trying to coordinate meetings with busy people.

Definitely saves a lot of time and makes it easier for us to schedule a meeting. Many of our clients have complimented us for using it.

assistant.to review by User in Computer Software

"Assitant.to Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to schedule meetings from email, inserting the email times directly into the email instead of having the suggested on a separate link and site.

What do you dislike?

That when you add the times into the email, it was a little clunky and often disrupted the structure and format of the email body.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try both Calendly and Assistant.to to see which tool works better for your emailing / prospecting needs. For sales people, Assistant.to might make more sense, for marketers, Calendly is definitely better.

Making it easier for a prospect to find a time to meet with me in a world where buyers receive tons and tons of prospecting emails and spam.

assistant.to review by Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.

"Great tool that saves time "

What do you like best?

Assistant.to allows me to quickly send available meeting times to my clients. It saves time and does all the admin work of setting up a meeting for me. I'd recommend it to any sales person.

What do you dislike?

I would love to include other calendars when setting up meetings.

Connecting with clients and internal colleagues quickly at a time that works for both of us

assistant.to review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Sceheduling"

What do you like best?

easy to use, allows for meeting options to the sender

What do you dislike?

lots of confirmation emails to set up and finalize a meeting

using google calendar efficiently

assistant.to review by G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 Crowd User in Marketing and Advertising

"Assistant review love it!"

What do you like best?

so easy to use and intuitive to use. very clean platform

What do you dislike?

would like to be able to show other calendars like colleagues when selecting times

quickly scheduling meetings. it's faster and improved my workflow

assistant.to review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to view by time zone"

What do you like best?

I've just used Assistant.to as a user, but many tools don't make it clear whether or not the times that are listed are in your time zone, or the sender's. I really like the fact that there are clear prompts to change the available times to your time zone with Assistant.to. I also like how the platform updates my calendar automatically - some platforms don't do that.

What do you dislike?

Not much I dislike here. It's been a pleasure to use thus far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly one of the more user-friendly online scheduling platforms on the market

I've used AT to schedule a few meetings now, and it's definitely been one of the simplest to use.

Learning about assistant.to?

* We monitor all assistant.to reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.