Astadia

Consulting and Implementation Practice.

Work for Astadia?
Iolap cloud consulting  2x

Learning about astadia?

Astadia Reviews

Ask astadia a Question
Showing 3 astadia reviews
astadia review by <span>Andrew R.</span>
Andrew R.

After massive turnover, Astadia is an agency that is unaccountable, understaffed and prone to error

What do you like best?

Everyone who I enjoyed working with has wisely left the organization.

What do you dislike?

The utter lack of understanding from senior management. The lack of QA. Their huge turnover problem. The general disorganization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Astadia
astadia review by Analyst/Journalist in Management Consulting
Analyst/Journalist in Management Consulting

Best Company to work with

What do you like best?

A perfect organization which has made given my career a complete shape. I feel proud to say to everyone that I am an EX ASTADIA. I learned almost everything from here.

What do you dislike?

Politics. Today in every Enterprise Organization you'll find people from Astadia heading CRM practice. But politics has broken the organizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Superb organization to work with.

What Cloud Consulting solution do you use?

astadia review by <span>Peter B.</span>
Peter B.

Good Products .. OK Service

What do you like best?

They helped us launch Salesforce over 4 years ago and were a big help in driving adoption to our senior leaders. They also built some custom apps for us that worked out really well.

What do you dislike?

Like most consultants, once they have you, they hold you to the fire for changes, which is a poor way to run a business. They can get a little costly as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth using and they are just as good as any other national Salesforce consultants out in the market. My advice is to make sure you have all your requirements fully documented prior to calling them or anyone else.

Learning about Astadia?

* We monitor all Astadia reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.