What do you like best?
- It has a really intuitive interface similar to the Mailbox app -- it is not complicated, and anyone could use this product.
- The 'Astrobot' is awesome and makes unsubscribing a breeze
- You can also use the Astrobot interface to send quick one-off emails, set reminders, and do silly things (like flip a coin)
- I've had no issues syncing calendar invites with Astrobot -- when I respond 'Yes' via Astro, it automatically updates to Google Calendar.
What do you dislike?
- It can take a while to sync if you have a lot of emails
- The AI isn't the most effective at first
- We have some employees that manage large numbers of inboxes (15+), and the app cannot support inboxes on that scale.
Recommendations to others considering the product
If you're an executive looking to increase efficiency, this app is for you. If you manage a large # of inboxes, this is probably not for you.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I have multiple email accounts that I use on a daily basis, and I'll generally have 3 gmail tabs open at a time. Astrobot aggregates all my inboxes into one, and divides all my messages by priority. It's interface is really similar to the Mailbox app that shut down a few years ago. I've been looking for an alternative ever since, and definitely found it in Astrobot. I have only leveraged Astrobot with gmail accounts, and cannot speak for how it works with Outreach.