AT&T Connect

AT&T Connect streamlines real-time conferencing with web, audio, and video in a single, easy-to-use tool. So, you can connect with the right people at the right time to accelerate the pace of business.

Work for AT&T Connect?

AT&T review by <span>Donna Faye O.</span>
Donna Faye O.

AT&T Connect Feedback

Validated Review
What do you like best?

AT&T connect is very easy and quick to setup on demand meetings whether is only requires an audio call or a screen share. It has also made it very easy for collaboration sessions.

What do you dislike?

The main navigation bar is not as straight forward as I would expect. The categories and buckets could be improved. I find myself clicking through a couple to a few of the navigation items before I can find the call in info to share. The zoom function for the screenshare could also use some improvement so it's easier to get the proper zoom percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your AT&T Connect to call your number after you click the meeting URL to avoid having to dial the call in number and access code. This has been very convenient and a time saver.

We use the tool almost every day for testing and troubleshooting sessions across different departments, companies, and time zones. The screen share and built in chat room has made it a lot easier to collaborate with all the attendees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AT&T Connect
AT&T review by <span>Adil R.</span>
Adil R.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

AT&T proves out to be an excellent tool for conducting and joining business meetings/conferences in a very easy manner. There is no limit on how many persons can join the meeting simultaneously thus making it more robust and highly scalable for usage.

I really like the hand raising feature to ask questions anytime when the presenter of the meeting is speaking or addressing others, so that he can have one to one discussion with me at that particular moment itself.

I also use the common whiteboard in the meetings to share annotations as well as load relevant documents so that other team members can also view them at the same time. Sharing of applications is flawless in AT&T Connect providing a very quick response time for uploading applications as well as sharing polls instantly.

What do you dislike?

Audio becomes too noisy whenever someone leaves the meeting in between keeping the call on hold. At that very moment, the hold music tone keeps coming and can be heard by all the participants until that person joins the call again. Though it doesn’t have any impact in personnel meetings, but this is very frustrating in a business meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is an outstanding tool for conducting online meetings without any interruptions and a very stable connection throughout the meeting. Therefore I would surely recommend it over other conferencing tools.

The main business problem is solved by AT&T by providing a very reliable and simple to use conference call tool where I get the bridge information from the presenter and all I have to do is copy paste that meeting ID in my browser. Then I use my display name and easily join the meeting with a couple of clicks.

Since there is no limit on number of persons who can join the meeting, we can add as many persons as we want without thinking about the limit part.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Web Conferencing solution do you use?

AT&T review by <span>Sean P.</span>
Sean P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

What I really like about AT&T is its unique capability to load documents and provide annotations for them on a single whiteboard which is common to all the participants. I am easily able to share/host my applications and provide a poll to all the participants in the meeting for a survey or quick response. This helps me in getting to know my team members opinions about any participial topic instantly.

It also provides the ability to record the entire conference for future use and of course, video conferencing allows interaction with each other face to face. A single meeting URL can be shared to all the participants and they can attend the meeting by logging in with that URL.

What do you dislike?

One thing which I feel is missing in AT&T is the feature to remove a participant from the meeting after a certain interval of time. Even if, a participant is no longer needed in the meeting, the presenter can’t remove him from the meeting unless and until he himself ends the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool for conducting online conferences with great ease. You must give it a try.

We need AT&T Connect for having weekly meetings with other members of the team who are at remote locations to get real time collaboration for the progress of the work done. Also, it is being used for project requirements discussions at the beginning stage of a new project where we can add up to 100 people simultaneously to discuss the project goals.

AT&T review by <span>Jessica J.</span>
Jessica J.

For communication and collaboration

Validated Review
What do you like best?

At&t Connect makes conferencing easy and convenient, especially since it works with Outlook. It gives users the ability to communicate and collaborate with other through phone or internet by video, audio, share documents, and tools like Whiteboard. You can share notes privately or publicly with other participants, and use polls to vote on decisions. The web conferencing application doesn't require installation.

What do you dislike?

Meeting invitation is required to initiate At&t Connect, you can't join at will. When using presentation, there is lag sometimes. A few times the audio went out for about 10 to 20 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like every clients wants to use a different conferencing tool, it would be useful to get familiar with at least the most common ones.

We use At&t Connect for conference calls, webinars, and collaborate with coworkers from other offices.

AT&T review by <span>Lokendra Y.</span>
Lokendra Y.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

AT&T Connect Tool provides a platform for presenting as well as collaborating with other colleagues and members through audio/video conferencing through internet. I like it because it provides you the capability to share the data with others in real time. The screen sharing option lets you manage others screen remotely as well as take control over it. I am able to give my presentations in the form of, diagrams, docs and multiple illustrations to my colleagues and vendors. You just need a meeting code to join the conference and it has capability to accommodate unlimited number of people in the conference. The best thing is it has multiple features such as pausing the meeting for breaks, sending polls for taking feedback, raise hand feature for asking doubts, muting the audio instantly and viewing the list of joined participants.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to lower down the volume for the presenter’s audio. You have to listen at the default volume level. Also, when you want to share polls, you can’t send it to specific people. It goes to all the participants present in the conference. Rest, everything is great about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool for having a conference with other people securely an efficiently. I would definitely recommend it for IT people.

I am using AT&T to give weekly reports to my managers and colleagues about the sales process for that particular week. I just have to create a meeting ID for them and send it to all the required members in the conference. It is hassle free and a very smooth process. It also has a nice feature for joining the audio conference through VoIP (Voice over IP) phones instantly. There is no disturbance in the conference and the voice is pretty clear to be heard by everyone.

AT&T review by <span>Mohammad I.</span>
Mohammad I.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

AT&T Connect has been helping me to create conferences and online meetings with great ease. It is pretty simple to use as I can create a conference bridge by providing a meeting ID to all the participants required to attend the meeting.

It has got huge catalog of options/features, few of my favorites are Recording the entire conference, Sending polls, Pausing the meeting for breaks, and sharing the screen with other members with the ability to give/take control of remote computers.

There is also a huge plus point that the meeting can be attended by any number of co-workers/ clients due to which I don’t have to repeat the meeting again for certain set of people.

What do you dislike?

One thing I noticed was that if I put the call on hold for a few minutes, then the music tone could be heard by all the participants even when the meeting session is still in progress. This creates the audio to be noisy in background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it is a nice tool for web conferencing and I would recommend it as a great tool for your business meeting needs.

Since we are a giant organization having offices all over the world, AT&T Connect proves out to be an excellent source for communication between employees. The option for video chat, voice call, conferencing, taking control of other person’s computer provides a good overall meeting experience for the business growth.

All the discussions are done through AT&T regarding the concerns, progress and the estimates for the ongoing projects and gathering new requirements as well.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about AT&T Connect?

* We monitor all AT&T Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.