AT&T Connect

3.8

AT&T Connect streamlines real-time conferencing with web, audio, and video in a single, easy-to-use tool. So, you can connect with the right people at the right time to accelerate the pace of business.

Work for AT&T Connect?

Learning about AT&T?

AT&T Connect Reviews

Showing 36 AT&T reviews
AT&T review by Donna Faye O.
Donna Faye O.

"AT&T Connect Feedback"

What do you like best?

AT&T connect is very easy and quick to setup on demand meetings whether is only requires an audio call or a screen share. It has also made it very easy for collaboration sessions.

What do you dislike?

The main navigation bar is not as straight forward as I would expect. The categories and buckets could be improved. I find myself clicking through a couple to a few of the navigation items before I can find the call in info to share. The zoom function for the screenshare could also use some improvement so it's easier to get the proper zoom percentage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your AT&T Connect to call your number after you click the meeting URL to avoid having to dial the call in number and access code. This has been very convenient and a time saver.

We use the tool almost every day for testing and troubleshooting sessions across different departments, companies, and time zones. The screen share and built in chat room has made it a lot easier to collaborate with all the attendees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AT&T Connect
AT&T review by Adil R.
Adil R.

"Top class software for conducting online meetings with ease"

What do you like best?

AT&T proves out to be an excellent tool for conducting and joining business meetings/conferences in a very easy manner. There is no limit on how many persons can join the meeting simultaneously thus making it more robust and highly scalable for usage.

I really like the hand raising feature to ask questions anytime when the presenter of the meeting is speaking or addressing others, so that he can have one to one discussion with me at that particular moment itself.

I also use the common whiteboard in the meetings to share annotations as well as load relevant documents so that other team members can also view them at the same time. Sharing of applications is flawless in AT&T Connect providing a very quick response time for uploading applications as well as sharing polls instantly.

What do you dislike?

Audio becomes too noisy whenever someone leaves the meeting in between keeping the call on hold. At that very moment, the hold music tone keeps coming and can be heard by all the participants until that person joins the call again. Though it doesn’t have any impact in personnel meetings, but this is very frustrating in a business meeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is an outstanding tool for conducting online meetings without any interruptions and a very stable connection throughout the meeting. Therefore I would surely recommend it over other conferencing tools.

The main business problem is solved by AT&T by providing a very reliable and simple to use conference call tool where I get the bridge information from the presenter and all I have to do is copy paste that meeting ID in my browser. Then I use my display name and easily join the meeting with a couple of clicks.

Since there is no limit on number of persons who can join the meeting, we can add as many persons as we want without thinking about the limit part.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

AT&T review by Sean P.
Sean P.

"AT&T is a nice to have tool for conducting smooth and uninterrupted conferences"

What do you like best?

What I really like about AT&T is its unique capability to load documents and provide annotations for them on a single whiteboard which is common to all the participants. I am easily able to share/host my applications and provide a poll to all the participants in the meeting for a survey or quick response. This helps me in getting to know my team members opinions about any participial topic instantly.

It also provides the ability to record the entire conference for future use and of course, video conferencing allows interaction with each other face to face. A single meeting URL can be shared to all the participants and they can attend the meeting by logging in with that URL.

What do you dislike?

One thing which I feel is missing in AT&T is the feature to remove a participant from the meeting after a certain interval of time. Even if, a participant is no longer needed in the meeting, the presenter can’t remove him from the meeting unless and until he himself ends the conference.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool for conducting online conferences with great ease. You must give it a try.

We need AT&T Connect for having weekly meetings with other members of the team who are at remote locations to get real time collaboration for the progress of the work done. Also, it is being used for project requirements discussions at the beginning stage of a new project where we can add up to 100 people simultaneously to discuss the project goals.

AT&T review by Jessica J.
Jessica J.

"For communication and collaboration"

What do you like best?

At&t Connect makes conferencing easy and convenient, especially since it works with Outlook. It gives users the ability to communicate and collaborate with other through phone or internet by video, audio, share documents, and tools like Whiteboard. You can share notes privately or publicly with other participants, and use polls to vote on decisions. The web conferencing application doesn't require installation.

What do you dislike?

Meeting invitation is required to initiate At&t Connect, you can't join at will. When using presentation, there is lag sometimes. A few times the audio went out for about 10 to 20 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It seems like every clients wants to use a different conferencing tool, it would be useful to get familiar with at least the most common ones.

We use At&t Connect for conference calls, webinars, and collaborate with coworkers from other offices.

AT&T review by Lokendra Y.
Lokendra Y.

"Excellent tool for having conference and meetings instantly"

What do you like best?

AT&T Connect Tool provides a platform for presenting as well as collaborating with other colleagues and members through audio/video conferencing through internet. I like it because it provides you the capability to share the data with others in real time. The screen sharing option lets you manage others screen remotely as well as take control over it. I am able to give my presentations in the form of, diagrams, docs and multiple illustrations to my colleagues and vendors. You just need a meeting code to join the conference and it has capability to accommodate unlimited number of people in the conference. The best thing is it has multiple features such as pausing the meeting for breaks, sending polls for taking feedback, raise hand feature for asking doubts, muting the audio instantly and viewing the list of joined participants.

What do you dislike?

There is no option to lower down the volume for the presenter’s audio. You have to listen at the default volume level. Also, when you want to share polls, you can’t send it to specific people. It goes to all the participants present in the conference. Rest, everything is great about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very helpful tool for having a conference with other people securely an efficiently. I would definitely recommend it for IT people.

I am using AT&T to give weekly reports to my managers and colleagues about the sales process for that particular week. I just have to create a meeting ID for them and send it to all the required members in the conference. It is hassle free and a very smooth process. It also has a nice feature for joining the audio conference through VoIP (Voice over IP) phones instantly. There is no disturbance in the conference and the voice is pretty clear to be heard by everyone.

AT&T review by Mohammad I.
Mohammad I.

"AT&T Connect provides huge catalog of features for conferencing and meetings"

What do you like best?

AT&T Connect has been helping me to create conferences and online meetings with great ease. It is pretty simple to use as I can create a conference bridge by providing a meeting ID to all the participants required to attend the meeting.

It has got huge catalog of options/features, few of my favorites are Recording the entire conference, Sending polls, Pausing the meeting for breaks, and sharing the screen with other members with the ability to give/take control of remote computers.

There is also a huge plus point that the meeting can be attended by any number of co-workers/ clients due to which I don’t have to repeat the meeting again for certain set of people.

What do you dislike?

One thing I noticed was that if I put the call on hold for a few minutes, then the music tone could be heard by all the participants even when the meeting session is still in progress. This creates the audio to be noisy in background.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall it is a nice tool for web conferencing and I would recommend it as a great tool for your business meeting needs.

Since we are a giant organization having offices all over the world, AT&T Connect proves out to be an excellent source for communication between employees. The option for video chat, voice call, conferencing, taking control of other person’s computer provides a good overall meeting experience for the business growth.

All the discussions are done through AT&T regarding the concerns, progress and the estimates for the ongoing projects and gathering new requirements as well.

AT&T review by Neha B.
Neha B.

"The Best Web Conferencing Tool I have seen so far"

What do you like best?

I have been using AT&T Connect almost every alternate day to attend meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences in my company. It provides all the features for a web conferencing tool such as audio, video and screen sharing in in a very easy and convenient to use manner.

Whenever I have to learn a new technology, I just register for the classroom training on my company’s official website and the training starts in the AT&T Connect session where I get a URL for the meeting by the trainer. It has got all the options for sending polls, raising hands for doubt, private chat with other persons in the meeting, recording the entire session, and more.

My favorite feature is the white board where I can take down notes easily as well as ask my doubts or give suggestions easily with minimum effort and in a very less amount of time. Also, troubleshooting is very easy because you can share your screen with the other person to get the work done at the earliest.

What do you dislike?

It never creates a specific meeting ID while scheduling a conference which results in anyone logging in the conference if he knows the URL Link for the conference. This is the major drawback I have seen in AT&T.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since we are a giant organization in the IT Industry, I would strongly recommend AT&T to be the most prominent and powerful web conferencing tool I have seen. It has got huge variety of options for all your needs.

I use AT&T to attend the online virtual trainings in my company. It provides an excellent platform for learning providing with all the features you require for the training. Since our company is having more than 2 Lakh employees all over the world, we need AT&T as a central platform for many business meetings and conferences on a daily basis.

I have used it to attend the business meetings from onshore and offshore people. It has narrowed down communication gap between the clients and co-workers by allowing to connect with the right people at the right time to make the business grow.

AT&T review by Shashikala S.
Shashikala S.

"Conferencing tool having all the features I need"

What do you like best?

I like AT&T very much because it is a powerful tool for organizing meetings and conferences very efficiently. Unlimited number of employees can join the same meeting at the same time.

One of my favorite features of AT&T Connect is the ability to share only the selective windows on my PC instead of sharing the complete desktop which ensures my privacy is maintained. The feature for screen sharing is also very helpful for solving the issues instantly as I can provide my PC’s control to the other person.

I use the raise hand feature very much which lets me ask the questions to the presenter at that very moment without waiting for him to complete his part. This creates the ideal scenario for instant one to one discussion.

There is option of sending polls for getting a quick survey of everybody’s presence. We use it to see if everyone has arrived in the meeting or not.

What do you dislike?

AT&T doesn’t support the change of passcode once the meeting ID has been generated. This creates a problem when we don’t want a person to join at the last moment but he has the password and can access the meeting from his end. This feature should be provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best recommendation for corporate meetings and conferences. It has very smooth flaw and doesn’t hang / crash in between the meetings. Very reliable to organize the meetings.

My company has been using AT&T Connect for conducting conferences, meetings and providing online trainings to the employees. Once connected, the session remains secure and consistent till the meeting or conference completes.

I have found that connecting through AT&T Connect is very simple and easy as we get the bridge info through our managers and we just need to copy the meeting ID in the URL of any browser. Then provide our Display name and provide the common password for the company.

We can add any number of persons in the meeting and there is no limit which makes the project meetings successful in no time.

AT&T review by Sunder L.
Sunder L.

"AT&T Review for Conferencing"

What do you like best?

AT&T is a powerful software which is used to organize meetings and conferences.

There is option to add any number of persons in the meeting and there is no limit which makes the project meetings successful and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we get interruption while accessing it from slower internet. It should be flawless.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Since I have been using it for years, I can surely recommend it to others as the best conferencing tool available in the market.

I have noticed that organizing a meeting through AT&T Connect is very simple and easy. You get the bridge information through the organizers of the meeting or conference and what you need to do is just copy the meeting URL ID in the browser such as Chrome or Firefox. Rest everything is taken care by AT&T.

"AT&T Connect Review"

What do you like best?

AT&T Connect is a pretty powerful set of software. It made remote presentations easier and even allowed quick chats through instant messenger to be performed during the work day. This product is just as easy to use as any other communications software, but is tried and true as it comes from a communications powerhouse.

What do you dislike?

The presentation sharing on web conferences is a little slow and hard to see sometimes. The largest area of improvement I can suggest is to focus on making the live video/presentation more smooth. Cursor movements, for example, are very lagged and jumpy on the viewer's screen while on the presenter's screen they tend to be normal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before going straight for this product, check with other provider's reviews first such as Cisco's WebEx platform. AT&T provides great software here, but be wary that wait time on support can be extensive, as with any other AT&T service (solely because of the mass of tech support they handle at one time).

This software allowed for communication between business sites without necessitating the travel between sites of different employees. It also streamlined quick info transfer between colleagues as picking up the phone or sending an email was not required, simply shooting an instant message and getting an immediate response allowed for less lost time at work.

AT&T review by Maggie S.
Maggie S.

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

The mobile app is easy to use and works great on Windows phone. It works with the calendar, and the video / audio quality is good. I haven't experienced any lag or disconnection. There is no maximum number of participants who can join a conference call.

What do you dislike?

The app navigate as well on Android than it does on Windows. And it crashes once in a while, although not often. Also, sometimes it takes a while to connect to a conference call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If possible, use the app on a Windows phone.

I use it to conveniently participate in conference calls when I'm away from the office.

AT&T review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Conferencing Software for All"

What do you like best?

We use AT&T Connect frequently at our office. My favorite thing about this is the whiteboard that I normally use to take notes or list questions or suggest things. I also like that the screen can be shared with others in on the conference.

What do you dislike?

My least favorite thing about AT&T Connect is that when we use it at our satellite office, it gets really slow and sometimes the audio is not very good quality but at our main office, it is normally just fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will like this feature. Give it a try!

The business problems that have been solved include getting input, ideas from people from everywhere and aslo when on the go, it makes things so much easier.

AT&T review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"AT&T Connect is better than nothing"

What do you like best?

AT&T Connect appears to be a stable platform for our group calls and webinars. Once connected people stay connected, and the options related to questions and moderating a call seem decent

What do you dislike?

We regularly run into issues in that we wish we could share and display videos during our conference calls or webinars. Not having this capability greatly limits the types of content we can share with our teams in this way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at a number of options and compare their feature sets. If sharing video isn't important to you, AT&T Connect may be a good choice for a stable webinar solution from a strong vendor.

We use AT&T Connect to get a large group of people from a wide geography together to discuss objectives and information. Our uses include groups as few as 3-4 people as well as more than 200 people. While the tool has some limitations compared to other options, it has provided a standard across our organization, which helps our people to become comfortable with its operation and tools, as well as its limitations.

AT&T review by Ashlee A.
Ashlee A.

"At&T Connect has all the essentials for online meetings"

What do you like best?

Although it takes time to learn how to use AT&T Connect, it provides a user interface and functions that make a large difference in terms of online meetings. You can use AT&T Connect with your desktop and mobile. There are also no limits to the amount of people you can invite.

What do you dislike?

It is not simple to use their intermediate/advanced options. Although this isn't a large deal, it does take some people more time to learn which can cause issues. Not 100% user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to check out all options. Invest in having someone teach employees how to use the product.

This is perfect for online conferencing. It allows you to talk to people all over the world.

AT&T review by Diana T.
Diana T.

"A complete and easy to use tool"

What do you like best?

Is easy to use, has the option to raise your hand to ask a question or to show how you feel. I also like that let´s you share your screen, and give control to others in case you need to and to send polls to the attendees.

They have a mobile App for your Smartphone, so you can connect anywhere you go.

I like that it lets you record the session so it can be viewed later on.

I have used other tools, like gotomeeting or Lync, but I like ATT Connect because it has more features and is easier to use.

What do you dislike?

Lately we started to experience some disconnections out of the blue, but I'm not sure if it's something in our infrastructure or a server problem.

I would like to have the mobile App to work similar to the Participant App, that lets you join a meeting using the ID, instead of just checking in your calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably to consider what are the infrastructure requirments to make sure is stable.

We collaborate a lot with this tool, we have meetings, training sessions and also to share a screen to solve software issues with people all over the world.

AT&T review by Tom L.
Tom L.

"Pretty good once you get used to it"

What do you like best?

Setting up conferences is a fairly straightforward process. There's no limit to the number of people you can invite and there are a number of options available to control who can and can't participate in the conversations and in what manner.

What do you dislike?

There are a number of commands that can be used to make the audio portion of a conference go more smoothly but they aren't always apparent or easy to find information about. This isn't really a big deal - more of an annoyance because it required more experienced users to compile lists of commands and pass them around to everyone else. Also on the audio conference portion, if someone puts a call on hold, it plays hold music that the rest of the participants can hear.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put together a list of the most commonly used commands and keep it somewhere that's easy to find when you need them. There are a lot of options but they aren't always easy to remember off the top of your head.

We have multiple office locations with projects that involve some employees who work in one or more of them and others who frequently travel back and forth between locations. Being able to use software that provides a central point of contact for anyone in any location who needs to meet is essential.

AT&T review by Raveendra D.
Raveendra D.

"good"

What do you like best?

I use at&t to connect bridge calls and the quality is good,but at times there will be a lag on the call

What do you dislike?

Laaging in the call,if network can be taken care I would be good

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good source to schedule you onsite interviews or Meeting

Na

AT&T review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Decent"

What do you like best?

It sometimes works for it's intended purposes.

What do you dislike?

Clients have to download the full application to be allowed screen sharing access - they are not able to do this from the web version.

The conference bridge lines act up at random, sometimes sounding muffled on some phones but not others, not letting folks into a bridge that is open with people on the line, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remind folks who do not have an account they will need to download the full version if they want to be a presenter or share screens at all.

The ability to share screens with users and walk through documents real time.

AT&T review by Jennie S.
Jennie S.

"AT&T Connect was really reliable with a fast connection. "

What do you like best?

It has a clear connection for the conference call.

What do you dislike?

I did not dislike anything about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

We are not trying to solve any issues. I think the best option was the toll-free line.

AT&T review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Can be very useful, but at times due to audio quality and presentation lag issues can be painful"

What do you like best?

The webex controls and presentation piece usually works pretty well. I also like having the callback numbers so I don't have to actually dial - saves me from fat fingered dialing mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Call quality can be horrendous and presentation lags for many people - something we didn't see happening with MyMeetings.

Bringing together a disconnected (e.g. remote) group of people.

AT&T review by Phil W.
Phil W.

"AT&T Connect Review"

What do you like best?

It is pretty easy to use, you get a conference bridge and a web interface. and the tools and options within each are good enough. You can record conferences and use them for playback, provide materials to your participants, poll, and more.

What do you dislike?

I wish it were a bit more "together" The options and interface in the web meetign part seem disjointed, it's like they bought bits and pieces and pasted them together but not in the right place. It's got alot of stuff but not a good flow to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would look somewhere else first. We use it as a corporation, but if I could use something else I probably would.

We can connect with, talk to, video chat with, and record sessions with people all over the world.

AT&T review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Reliable and trustworthy product from AT&T"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. No issues in connection. Can do web conferencing, video conferencing at ultimate speed and without any disconnect.

What do you dislike?

UI needs some improvement to make it more user friendly. Customer support is not always with solutions. Need some todays web conferencing tools like screen sharing, remote screen control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the trust worthy product available in the market. But I will rate this higher becuase of its user friendly nature, core reliable product.

Most of the use of this product is for online web conferencing, training, multiple geographic connect at fingertips.

AT&T review by User in Financial Services

"Good Enough"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and set up meetings through email.

What do you dislike?

Clients that don't use, have to download software that is sometimes blocked by their firewall.

When clients have issues, we are able to see share the presenting rights to see the issue in realtime.

AT&T review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"AT&T Connect"

What do you like best?

International call program provides broad country coverage for global travel

What do you dislike?

Increasingly spotty domestic coverage in my home territory (MI).

Absurd roaming charges for US to Canada boarder crossing with out notice unless you get extended international coverage.

No specific or unique problems that directly relate to AT&T connect

AT&T review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Excellent conferening tool"

What do you like best?

I have been using AT&T Connect for past several years now, it's one of best applications out there for conducting meetings and conferences. The session is consistent throughout the conference and its really easy to share the bridge info, just need to IM or email the url, meeting ID and you can bring a person on board right away. The screen sharing feature for troubleshooting issues in real time with the option to share selective windows instead of entire desktop is one of my favorite features.

What do you dislike?

Web based option does not support screen sharing unlike the desktop version, this causes some inconvenience when we have customers who need to join the call but are not allowed or lack rights to install the application on their computer.

Mostly use the tool for real-time troubleshooting of issues with customers, sometimes involving personnel from multiple teams like business, network, database, server etc

"Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to control remotely another users computer, but the UI is ugly, could be better!

What do you dislike?

Almost everything, UI its old and ugly, also connection its very bad most of the times and no support for android, its like you guys are stuck in the 90's

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look around for other tools that offer the same service, compare and make an educated decision.

In our company we mainly use it for online conference, I use it to provide support but your aplication is not the best out there, sometimes I use other tools just because they are nicer in many ways.

AT&T review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"AT&T CONNECT"

What do you like best?

That i can use my smartphone to join in on wkly calls while away from the office

What do you dislike?

I like everything about at&t connect. There really is nothing rhat i dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/a

How to train new sales reps

AT&T review by Vittorio C.
Vittorio C.

"would like more integration..."

What do you like best?

Call clarity is pretty good with this product.

What do you dislike?

I dont like that I cant really have an intuitive "phonebook"

none i can think of.

AT&T review by User in Higher Education

"AT&T a perfect use case of connection"

What do you like best?

The perfect blend of video and audio for conferences and inter team comunications

What do you dislike?

Support team is very late in giving back response for the issues and resolve them

We use this for understanding need of the person on the other side and give feed back.

AT&T review by User in Higher Education

"AT&T Connect - Decent, but better options are out there"

What do you like best?

Decent ease of use, interface worked out pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

Pricing model is higher than competition and not publicly posted or available - requires a quote to be made per organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The business and tech support departments are a bit of a hassle - honestly for a similar product I'd reccomend GoToMeeting.

Decent webconferencing connection, accessibility is a plus.

AT&T review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Clear and reliable"

What do you like best?

Always clear and reliable, there are usually upwards of 20+ on the call and there’s rarely feedback.

What do you dislike?

Usually what I dislike is more of the user error in it.

Easily able to connect our regions when we are hundreds of miles apart.

AT&T review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Best Teleconferencing out there"

What do you like best?

I love AT&T Connect! It’s easy to use, reliable, fast, and supports a large number of users for one conference. Better than WebEx or Skype.

What do you dislike?

Integration with Polycom and Cisco teleconferencing equipment would be a great addition.

Remote workforce and teleconferencing

AT&T review by User in Higher Education

"My experience with this product went wel.."

What do you like best?

The product was easy to use. It seemed to connected with no major issues.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to complain or dislike about the product. The was not anything that went wrong with the product while using it. AT&T Connect was a likeable product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No recommendations for others except to try the product and give AT&T Connect a fair chance against other products or competition.

AT&T Connect makes it easy to connect and do web conferencing with clients, vendors and other users that may be located remotely.

AT&T review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Been with AT&T for years"

What do you like best?

Always do their best to solve any issues you may have.

What do you dislike?

They are doing great things, you should try them.

It's always great to see when a company has solid support for their customers.

AT&T review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"AT&T Connect Debt Product"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, I could setup fast mobile dialing, function commands were ready to remember. Operators were pleasant.

What do you dislike?

zero ability to change hold music, couldn't change passcode

Saving money by allowing employees to discuss topics with out needing to be face to face.

AT&T review by User in Internet

"AT&T Connect review"

What do you like best?

It's a fairly easy to use and intuitive product as far as video conferencing goes.

What do you dislike?

The UI can be friendlier or just more minimalistic.

Used it as a trial for web conferencing solutions.

Learning about AT&T Connect?

* We monitor all AT&T Connect reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.