AT&T Contact Center

AT&T can tailor a contact center solution to fit your business needs.

Work for AT&T Contact Center?

Learning about AT&T?

AT&T Contact Center Reviews

Showing 13 AT&T reviews
AT&T review by Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics
Internal Consultant in Consumer Electronics

"Helpful and informative"

What do you like best?

I use this to activate customer's phones at my job location. ATT is easy to use and it's representatives are easy to communicate with. It makes my job easier and it allows the customers to leave with a working phone.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the wait times, but this is only sometimes. I understand it can be busy so I don't mind waiting, but my store is also busy and I have customers waiting on me sometimes. There's not much else to say about this service, as it works exactly how I need it to and there's always someone on the other line ready to help me out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great way to get your employees direct access to contacting AT&T and providing its services to you and your customers.

I am solving re-activating lines and setting up/verifying new accounts. I have realized how simple it is to call customer support and have them help me out. The ease of access and reliability for this product helps me out perfectly and allows me and my team to perform our jobs without any hiccups.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AT&T Contact Center
AT&T review by User in Information Technology and Services

"AT & T contact center is quite easy to use"

What do you like best?

The call quality is quite good. Apart form this there are many different options available which helps us to make a great meeting . Good support is available.

The dial is features are also very flexible in terms of use in different countries.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. To keep a pace in market new features can be added or existing features can be enhanced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It meets all the needs to conduct a meeting with people staying in different time zones. The quality of call and the video is quite good. Also very easy of a newbie to handle.

What Telecom Services for Call Centers solution do you use?

AT&T review by <span>Victoria C.</span>
Victoria C.

"AT&T Difficult for small departments in large company"

What do you like best?

- Cell coverage in the domestic united states

- Good internet access with data hubs

What do you dislike?

- Segmented customer service for business vs. consummer

- If you work at a company with +1000 employees it will be difficult to get ahold of the correct support group at AT&T. They will frequently reroute your call or email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have a dedicated support line.

Top problem we solved was getting mobile data hotspots for use at conferences and BD meetings when hotel/conference room/airport wifi is not strong enough

AT&T review by <span>Christopher P.</span>
Christopher P.

"Easability of Use a Great Selling Point"

What do you like best?

High quality calls - crystal clear voice.

There are also many different options available for meetings that can fit any need.

Support is great.

What do you dislike?

Not really any dislikes, AT&T just needs to keep improving existing features to keep up with the industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't blame poor sound quality on the program, often times its the microphones that need to be improved!

AT&T review by <span>Leslie H.</span>
Leslie H.

"So-So"

What do you like best?

I like the new app on my phone for myat&t that provides quicker access to your account information.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the long hold times on the phone and unclear answers on billing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To download the myat&t app for the phone for personal and utilize the online business solutions for at&t

Real estate development. Multiple lines have been available for our needs.

AT&T review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Good experience and communication"

What do you like best?

The communication is often good with AT&T. They are quick to resolve issues I have with billing and my services. I also like the new app on my phone for MyAT&T. It allows me to access my account and billing information, modify my services, and see my past billing history.

What do you dislike?

The communication can be slow sometimes with long wait times. Also, the phone app force closes frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely download the app, it makes using the service the easiest.

It allows me to access my information for my account on the go on demand.

Learning about AT&T Contact Center?

* We monitor all AT&T Contact Center reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.