Athena Archiver

Athena Archiver is a next-generation email archiving and storage management system which enables companies to meet growing litigation, compliance, and policy-based corporate governance needs.

Work for Athena Archiver?
Druva insync  eou  2x

Learning about Athena Archiver?

Athena Archiver Reviews

Showing 2 Athena Archiver reviews
Athena Archiver review by <span>Glenda B.</span>
Glenda B.

Provodes adequate storage!

What do you like best?

I love that I have access to store tons of emails, documents and it allows me to share very easily and have multiple users.

What do you dislike?

I would think that with a user interface as this that it would allow me to set one password for multiple visitors and then allow them to set a password of their own. However, not yet but its not a huge deal as I can keep all the users and passwords in an encrypted file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the teial version. It does take getting use to at first.

I am solving so many calls and multiple interruptions while using this software. Everyrhing is in ine place. It's easily sharable. I can access and find the document's needed within seconds.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Athena Archiver
Athena Archiver review by User

Amazing Experience!

What do you like best?

I like that this software is affordable.

What do you dislike?

The customer service wasn't very helpful as far as assisting me with my problems that I was having, while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this software to any small or medium sized businesses.

I am finally able to archive all the business emails into one safe place, and that too very easily and quickly.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Athena Archiver for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Code42 Logo
Online data backup
Acronis Backup and Recovery Logo
Acronis Backup and Recovery
Acronis Backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, or on mobile devices.
Veeam Availability Suite Logo
Veeam Availability Suite
Veeam Availability Suite Includes Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE.
SolarWinds Backup Logo
SolarWinds Backup
SolarWinds Backup is the fastest solution for managed service providers who need to restore clients' business continuity. Recover all data after any disaster.
CloudBerry Backup Logo
CloudBerry Backup
Cross-platform cloud backup software with file system, image-based backup with SQL Server, MS Exchange support, built for cloud storage: Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Storage,
Unitrends Logo
Protects by bridging virtual, physical, and cloud. Unitrends has provided next-generation enterprise-class data protection to thousands of customers.
Veritas Backup Exec Logo
Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec is one integrated product that protects virtual and physical environments, simplifies both backup and disaster recovery, and offers unmatched recovery capabilities
Druva inSync Logo
Druva inSync
Druva inSync provides Enterprise Endpoint Backup and Protection
Veritas NetBackup Logo
Veritas NetBackup
NetBackup with V-Ray unifies backup, deduplication, replication, snapshots, and appliances with support for VMware and Hyper-V in a single product.
OpenDrive Logo
OpenDrive is a solution that allows you to store, backup, and sync data across multiple users and computers.

Learning about Athena Archiver?

* We monitor all Athena Archiver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.