Athena Archiver

5.0

Athena Archiver is a next-generation email archiving and storage management system which enables companies to meet growing litigation, compliance, and policy-based corporate governance needs.

Work for Athena Archiver?

Learning about Athena Archiver?

Athena Archiver Reviews

Showing 2 Athena Archiver reviews
Athena Archiver review by Glenda B.
Glenda B.

"Provodes adequate storage!"

What do you like best?

I love that I have access to store tons of emails, documents and it allows me to share very easily and have multiple users.

What do you dislike?

I would think that with a user interface as this that it would allow me to set one password for multiple visitors and then allow them to set a password of their own. However, not yet but its not a huge deal as I can keep all the users and passwords in an encrypted file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the teial version. It does take getting use to at first.

I am solving so many calls and multiple interruptions while using this software. Everyrhing is in ine place. It's easily sharable. I can access and find the document's needed within seconds.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Athena Archiver
Athena Archiver review by User

"Amazing Experience!"

What do you like best?

I like that this software is affordable.

What do you dislike?

The customer service wasn't very helpful as far as assisting me with my problems that I was having, while using this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this software to any small or medium sized businesses.

I am finally able to archive all the business emails into one safe place, and that too very easily and quickly.

What Enterprise Information Archiving solution do you use?

Learning about Athena Archiver?

* We monitor all Athena Archiver reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.