Atiim

Ask Atiim a Question
Showing 22 Atiim reviews
Atiim review by <span>Moosh I.</span>
Moosh I.

Intuitive tool, clear UI, very responsive team behind it

What do you like best?

We migrated to Atiim after 2 years of using a different OKR. I was responsible for comparing alternative tools, I played with 5 different OKR tools and Atiim got the highest score in my comparison.

The On-boarding of the company (50 users) was very (very!) fast (we already were well familiar with OKR concepts) we've been using it for 4 months and the overall vibe is highly positive. We love the intuitive UI, the visual alignment chart, and the flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike. We do have some feature proposals and the team behind the product is extremely responsive in listening to our suggestions and adding them to their road-map

Quarterly adjustment of our light-house vision, and making sure all company activities are aligned to it and every goal eventually contributes to it. Handling the unexpected or new ideas between this quarterly adjustment becomes very easy – you simply ask yourself if and how much does it contributes to this vision.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atiim
Atiim review by <span>Aakash G.</span>
Aakash G.

User friendly and goals accomplishing software.

What do you like best?

It is like more work but the amount money required yo do that is less.

The software is so easy and user friendly that when I gave it to a new intern of our company in no time he got hand of the work flow.Making goals and seeing them progress is motivating itself. It has smart dashboard and the user interface itself is far more attractive.Now I can AIT back and have my coffee while atiim works for me!It is so fast and puts very less load of PC.and cheap is all it is only $15 and you get so much more!.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as it does work if almost 5 people by itself!

By using atiim the line between PRS n hrs is gone we communicate like very often .the amount of workflow is boosted up and profit is what we are getting by installing this software in our computer. Our competitors are getting confused that how are we Getting ahead of them in same time and also with same amount of work that we both have.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Atiim review by <span>Yari K.</span>
Yari K.

Great OKR product and the team behind it.

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Fast interface. Responsive Team. Culture changing experience. Mobile interface.

As one of the founding partners, we work closely with Atiim on rolling out new features. Atiim helps us with our needs. We have a dedicated account rep who helped us to identify our goals and articulate them in adherence with OKR methodology. Our previous experience with other products and tools did not attain expected results. We enjoy our working relationship with Atiim and happy we were able to find them suitable to our company needs. Without Atiim we were lost in the maze of goal management.

What do you dislike?

Everything works great. No complaints. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great responsive team. Unparalleled customer support. Value added services.

Team alignment. Organizational behavior. Goal Management. Teams are located in different offices and the product helps us to be on the same page.

Prior to using Atiim, we had a tough task of assembling and tracking goals. We used internal dashboards (Google Docs), but could never make sure that everyone bought into the methodology. We became more efficient with the utilization of Atiim software. Team engagement is improved exponentially. We eliminated team touchpoint meetings. The product helped us to be more efficient and proactively address our internal goals.

Atiim review by <span>Leo J. E.</span>
Leo J. E.

Game Changer

What do you like best?

It's hard to pick the one thing my company and I like the best, but at a very high level the simplicity of the system actually makes it very powerful in that it is easy to master and not overwhelming to people who are new to OKRs. Overall rating is an A+.

What do you dislike?

There are one or two system flows that could probably be better, but I know the team is pretty amazing at addressing feedback so I'm confident that will be worked out at time and to be clear, it could be me being overly picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pass this product up.

Goal management, employee buy in, transparency, productivity and performance management.

Atiim review by <span>John E.</span>
John E.

Engage your employees and drive focus with Atiim OKR platform

What do you like best?

Atiim really get importance of evolving the product. So as well as users being engagement by the content, the also see new features and aspects popping up regurlaly. The design is good also. The sleak and friendly display is simple and intuitive. Probably the best feature though is the fact that it feels like a real social space, that could really contribute to people feeling inspired and appreciated.

What do you dislike?

No issues to report currently. Anything that i don't get straight away is explained very consicely to me

This will help us understand where we need to focus. Our current management meetings are great for giving an overview but it's not always obvious what's at risk. We are hoping the tool will help us improve cross departmental awareness also

Atiim review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

Top OKR we tested during software researching

What do you like best?

Our company was able to implement the software very quickly and cost effective. Employees were able to learn and pick up using it very quickly and this was the case even with temporary and intern employees who don't have as much background with the company when implementing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing I can really think of at all. This goal setting software really makes things so easy and saves a lot of time and were able to use employees who were doing this work elsewhere in the company or department and really helped us save money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would suggest at least looking into it. It will better position your company against your competitors. Turn key software and free support are big selling points that are always big bonuses when software shopping.

Helped our department set goals and objectives to improve and grow. The metrics and performance results help to continue to get better and track work through it. We gained additional time for employees to use elsewhere.

Learn more about Atiim

Atiim Videos

Learning about Atiim?

* We monitor all Atiim reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.