Atiim

Ask Atiim a Question
Showing 23 Atiim reviews
Atiim review by Moosh I.
Moosh I.

"Intuitive tool, clear UI, very responsive team behind it"

What do you like best?

We migrated to Atiim after 2 years of using a different OKR. I was responsible for comparing alternative tools, I played with 5 different OKR tools and Atiim got the highest score in my comparison.

The On-boarding of the company (50 users) was very (very!) fast (we already were well familiar with OKR concepts) we've been using it for 4 months and the overall vibe is highly positive. We love the intuitive UI, the visual alignment chart, and the flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Nothing we dislike. We do have some feature proposals and the team behind the product is extremely responsive in listening to our suggestions and adding them to their road-map

Quarterly adjustment of our light-house vision, and making sure all company activities are aligned to it and every goal eventually contributes to it. Handling the unexpected or new ideas between this quarterly adjustment becomes very easy – you simply ask yourself if and how much does it contributes to this vision.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atiim
Atiim review by Aakash G.
Aakash G.

"User friendly and goals accomplishing software."

What do you like best?

It is like more work but the amount money required yo do that is less.

The software is so easy and user friendly that when I gave it to a new intern of our company in no time he got hand of the work flow.Making goals and seeing them progress is motivating itself. It has smart dashboard and the user interface itself is far more attractive.Now I can AIT back and have my coffee while atiim works for me!It is so fast and puts very less load of PC.and cheap is all it is only $15 and you get so much more!.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike as it does work if almost 5 people by itself!

By using atiim the line between PRS n hrs is gone we communicate like very often .the amount of workflow is boosted up and profit is what we are getting by installing this software in our computer. Our competitors are getting confused that how are we Getting ahead of them in same time and also with same amount of work that we both have.

What Performance Management solution do you use?

Atiim review by Yari K.
Yari K.

"Great OKR product and the team behind it."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Fast interface. Responsive Team. Culture changing experience. Mobile interface.

As one of the founding partners, we work closely with Atiim on rolling out new features. Atiim helps us with our needs. We have a dedicated account rep who helped us to identify our goals and articulate them in adherence with OKR methodology. Our previous experience with other products and tools did not attain expected results. We enjoy our working relationship with Atiim and happy we were able to find them suitable to our company needs. Without Atiim we were lost in the maze of goal management.

What do you dislike?

Everything works great. No complaints. Thank you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great responsive team. Unparalleled customer support. Value added services.

Team alignment. Organizational behavior. Goal Management. Teams are located in different offices and the product helps us to be on the same page.

Prior to using Atiim, we had a tough task of assembling and tracking goals. We used internal dashboards (Google Docs), but could never make sure that everyone bought into the methodology. We became more efficient with the utilization of Atiim software. Team engagement is improved exponentially. We eliminated team touchpoint meetings. The product helped us to be more efficient and proactively address our internal goals.

Atiim review by Leo J. E.
Leo J. E.

"Game Changer"

What do you like best?

It's hard to pick the one thing my company and I like the best, but at a very high level the simplicity of the system actually makes it very powerful in that it is easy to master and not overwhelming to people who are new to OKRs. Overall rating is an A+.

What do you dislike?

There are one or two system flows that could probably be better, but I know the team is pretty amazing at addressing feedback so I'm confident that will be worked out at time and to be clear, it could be me being overly picky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't pass this product up.

Goal management, employee buy in, transparency, productivity and performance management.

Atiim review by John E.
John E.

"Engage your employees and drive focus with Atiim OKR platform"

What do you like best?

Atiim really get importance of evolving the product. So as well as users being engagement by the content, the also see new features and aspects popping up regurlaly. The design is good also. The sleak and friendly display is simple and intuitive. Probably the best feature though is the fact that it feels like a real social space, that could really contribute to people feeling inspired and appreciated.

What do you dislike?

No issues to report currently. Anything that i don't get straight away is explained very consicely to me

This will help us understand where we need to focus. Our current management meetings are great for giving an overview but it's not always obvious what's at risk. We are hoping the tool will help us improve cross departmental awareness also

Atiim review by User in Civil Engineering
User in Civil Engineering

"Top OKR we tested during software researching "

What do you like best?

Our company was able to implement the software very quickly and cost effective. Employees were able to learn and pick up using it very quickly and this was the case even with temporary and intern employees who don't have as much background with the company when implementing.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing I can really think of at all. This goal setting software really makes things so easy and saves a lot of time and were able to use employees who were doing this work elsewhere in the company or department and really helped us save money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would suggest at least looking into it. It will better position your company against your competitors. Turn key software and free support are big selling points that are always big bonuses when software shopping.

Helped our department set goals and objectives to improve and grow. The metrics and performance results help to continue to get better and track work through it. We gained additional time for employees to use elsewhere.

Atiim review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Focus on the goals and achieve through Data"

What do you like best?

This program allows me to see the "bigger picture". Instead of scrambling trying to figure out what I need to focus on, this program has allowed me and crew to stay aligned and clearly understand what needs our main attention.

What do you dislike?

So far I have no complaints. Since I did have to learn this programming in a very short amount of time I found it to be user friendly (Tip: Do the free trial before going all in, it gives you a nice feel of it instead of overwhelming you)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free trial first. This is very user friendly so I am sure you will not have any problems navigating the software.

This program has allowed me with business management.

- Since I was using this at a start-up company this made our work structure very simple and clear.

- Allowed everyone to stay in the loop as to what our main focus (or objective) was

- Created a good amount of transparency and accountablity within the office flow as sometimes roles can feel overlapping and jumbled

Atiim review by Srushti S.
Srushti S.

"Perfect OKR Product "

What do you like best?

Perfect product for goal management. Atiim gives the best customer support. It is perfectly suitable for what company needs. Best intuitive user Interface and visual alignment chart. It is more flexible than any other.

What do you dislike?

Everything is best, just need some enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best tool and responsive team. Perfect customer support. Highly recommended.

Goal Management, All company activities are aligned as per adjustments made. Helped team to connect and work on the same page.

Atiim review by Max K.
Max K.

"Really great product for - OKR goals"

What do you like best?

Atiim helps us stay aligned as a company and is really easy to use, ultimately it saved us a ton of time from manual work we used previously. It also permits weekly Pulse for ongoing performance management which is fantastic for internal alignment and communication.

What do you dislike?

So far it's been great and I don't have any complaints at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product takes 10 minutes to get used to so just trust it and jump right in. It initially looks like some extra software to learn but it's very easy and the onboarding was very helpful.

We needed to set objectives and not just dabble in tasks all day long. We wanted a measurable way to see progress rather than just check off tasks from a list which was not something you could measure or see in a dashboard as "results-driven", we just didn't want to focus on activities and instead focus on results. This really helped us. Plus it helped us develop high performance using the Pulse for ongoing performance management.

Atiim review by Monica B.
Monica B.

"This product is efficient"

What do you like best?

Time management takes, well, time. Attim allows us to stay efficient and productive, and creates an open line of communication between all levels of the team. It’s easy to track progress and reach goals faster, more effectively, and with less fuss.

What do you dislike?

I have yet to encounter a feature that I don’t find to be helpful, productive, or useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your hesitant on this product, I highly encourage it. If you’re finding a lack of communication and continuity, this will help bridge the gap.

Goal management was difficult to track across different departments and levels. This makes it easy for everyone to be ok the same page.

Atiim review by Ronald P.
Ronald P.

"Just an awesome experience! "

What do you like best?

To be completely honest, I love absolutely everything about Atiim. This is a fantastic way to stay organized as well as keep employees on track, and It's a great way to manage goals as well.

What do you dislike?

I guess I would have to say that for new employees it can sometimes be hard to understand how to use the program, but after just a short time they seem to catch on quite nicely.

Atiim provides our business with many solutions. It's helped us stay more organized, our goals seem to be more attainable and keeping track of things is super easy to do.

Atiim review by Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.

"Atiim Review"

What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use for customers of all levels. The sleek design makes it easy to locate all of the features it provides to the user.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is nothing that I dislike about the program. All of the links work properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this program to other users because it allows employees to organize their goals individually and as a business.

There are many benefits this program provides to a business such as creating a list of tasks and making it easier to meet goals in a timely fashion.

Atiim review by H N.
H N.

"Wonderful product and support "

What do you like best?

The speedy and fast interface .

The customer service responsive team is the best.

Atiim helps us with our never ending needs . A great support team that will not dissapoint.

What do you dislike?

Everything has been working great and we have no complaints or problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wonderful for data driven goals and organization

Organization and tracking goals

Atiim review by Denece J.
Denece J.

"We love Atiim"

What do you like best?

This website is a wonderful way to keep our goals manageable and our employees motivated. We have been using it for just under a year and love it so far. It's user friendly, easy to learn, and a good tool to have for our company.

What do you dislike?

Its a bit of a learning curve but once you figure everything out its great!

We are more organized, and we have all the data we need at our finger tips whether we are at home or at the office.

Atiim review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Functionality and Responsiveness make Atiim a great tool!"

What do you like best?

Atiim's team has helped us every step of the way - from initial set up to ongoing questions. Their quick response and willingness to jump on a call or find a resolution is appreciated. Everyone from the CEO to their support staff has shown us best practices and worked to have the tool adapt to our specific business needs. They are open to suggested improvements and are quick to respond to backlog items. The tool itself provides great dashboard views of progress on OKRs as well as enough detail to have value added discussions. Our CEO immediately adopted the PULSE questions to interact with his team that are often travelling or work remotely. In turn, the other executive team members have used it with their teams.

What do you dislike?

I find myself scrolling and clicking with a lot of back & forth from screen to screen, though that may be my rookie mistakes. We would also like to activate the Pulse portion of the functionality when we like versus default/mandatory actions.. As Atiim grows, I anticipate their video support library will expand for more self help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is amazing! Don't hesitate to contact them for a quick response. And they appreciate hearing how their customers are using their product.

We were looking for an OKR tracking tool. Atiim has helped keep us focused on deliverables, provided a weekly checkpoint and adoption has quickly taken place from our Executive levels to smaller working groups.

Atiim review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Software Making Tool"

What do you like best?

Its very powerful and helping software that can make us understand about engineering a software for our system or else.We can have legal departments wih response to taking care for selected task by using this in software engineering

What do you dislike?

I have not find any thing that I dislike about it but there giving it A grade to it according_to me

With using this we cab show the flow of work by using it in software management and create a sofware that provide better understanding

Atiim review by User

"Confusing system"

What do you like best?

I like the idea it has the potential to provide analytics, make processes/numbers authentic and available to everybody in regards to departments up through company goals.

What do you dislike?

It is seriously confusing. Seems like it is not made for anybody except traditional corporate companies. Has taken weeks to put together a basic analytical map, even with customer service. Still not sure it is actually going to give us what we want to know.

Goal transparency, company transparency, understanding roles of each individual & department to the long term and yearly goals.

Atiim review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use interface"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease and efficiency of the integration process. We migrated to Atiim from another OKR and were blown away by the process.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything in particular that I disliked about the software. They''re definitely headed in a positive direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth giving it a shot. Easy to use and easy to make the transition.

We use the software for our quarterly adjustments throughout the year, as well as organizing company-wide activities and associated communication.

Atiim review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Very useful team performance management software"

What do you like best?

It is very useful at getting a birds eye view of all team goals and ensuring alignment. Free support and clear pricing structure.

What do you dislike?

You get a lot for the Professional package so it is not clear that the extra money for Enterprise is worth it.

I was able to set goals across teams and with individuals easily, and target training accordingly.

Atiim review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Great for Program Management"

What do you like best?

The ease and installation of Atiim makes this a useful tool for up and coming startups and small business

What do you dislike?

Could improve on communication with other team members

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very useful for you to realize all the intricacies your business and department will need to achieve goals

Finding any bottlenecks in production

Atiim review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A nice way to be managed"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the information between myself and manager is all in one place

What do you dislike?

It can be stressful knowing that others on your team can access stats

Because all communication is routed through this it's easier to keep track of who is doing what with ongoing projects

Atiim review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for managing team."

What do you like best?

I like the layout - very easy to use and setup. Perfect for using during weekly. It's simple, intuitive, and efficient. We use it to measure our whole team's OKRs.

What do you dislike?

Rearranging goals by priority should be added other than that nothing to this point.

Managing OKRs. Makes it easy to track.

Atiim review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Atiim Review"

What do you like best?

The pricing plans are excellent for the value received.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything that I dislike with Atiim.

Atiim can help a team work better as a whole through its integrated processes.

Learn more about Atiim

Atiim Videos

Learning about Atiim?

* We monitor all Atiim reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.