Atlas Solutions

Atlas is an ad serving and measurement platform that is based on data from real people and real actions.

Work for Atlas Solutions?

Learning about Atlas?

Atlas Solutions Reviews

Showing 11 Atlas reviews
Atlas review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It creates the most effective digital advertising campaigns in the world. You can build the most reliable and secure ad serving platform. By providing thorough, accurate and actionable information about the campaign in question. And by creating the best partner ecosystem in its class that allows you to extend and customize the platform. Atlas allows you to compare results across all media and simplify the workflow so that tracking is consistent across all devices.

What do you dislike?

The high quality of the software uses a great amount of information to be able to give form to platforms of reliability taking into account the necessary patience along with the time to realize the.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our recommendation is to continue its exploitation of the software so that it continues in the contribution of the industries that use it

The company has helped us in the increase of ads for the web in search of attraction to the customers, in the distribution of our product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atlas Solutions
Atlas review by User

"User friendly advertising platform"

What do you like best?

Atlas Solutions is easy to use and pretty straight forward, not requiring advanced technical skills from users in order to benefit from it. It allows you to create highly effective digital advertising campaigns. You can easily customize what you're working on and compare your projects. It is the most advanced platform I've used so far, and I am excited to see where it takes my ad campaigns as I continue using it.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful if there were quicker ways to navigate between projects and pages, such as having drop down menus. I would also like there to be an easier way to access support when I encounter a problem, like having a instant chat message option with employees at Atlas Solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's easy to use so you won't regret it.

I am able to make creative, useful ad campaigns that benefit my business. I am able to customize what I make to best suit my needs and review it as it progresses so that I can see what sort of items attract customers.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Atlas review by User

"So convenient!"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the professionalism of the company and the website. Also that they do it all with Facebook. Very convent for me because I am always advertising through there anyways. They say they will make advertising easier for you and they really meant it.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the explanation process at first. When I first got to their page ti was clean ti was neat. But it didn't really tell me what they were all about. I had to really search their website for how exactly were they going to help me with my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving it a try. I believe it's a company you can trust.

The business problems that I am solving are that I'm just so much more organized. They help do a lot of the advertising so I don't have to. They even can get my business out there on facebook. Which I have found very complicated to do. With that being out of the way I can be more productive on other things.

Atlas review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Only used this for testing period"

What do you like best?

As mentioned I only used this during the test period during integration trials. I did like how the interface could easily be manipulated to make it more appealing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

Although you had the ability to manipulate a lot of things field space was limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know all the limitations first and have an available representative! We had no idea what we were getting into since we didn't have a representative who was always available.

We are able to track and manage the use of our equipment/products from our sales representatives. This was used primarily to track where we were losing money and how.

Atlas review by <span>Marc J.</span>
Marc J.

"Atlas makes optimization fun"

What do you like best?

The ability to get conversion data (deduped) for any set of target or ad content is great. While it takes time to build URLs, we can get so much data to work from that it's well worth it. The bulk upload feature saves hours and can upload thousands of urls in minutes with proper excel build out before.

What do you dislike?

The integration with search platforms can be limited and does require a lot of upfront work.

We work with multiple teams and across multiple publishers so this gives us the ability to have everything measured on a level playing field.

Atlas review by <span>Rachel T.</span>
Rachel T.

"Atlas has a great interface"

What do you like best?

Atlas makes it easy to share media plans and tracking information with our clients / partners

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any major hangups so far!

I feel like overall Atlas has saved me considerable time throughout my day. Sending vendors reports used to be cumbersome and Atlas has helped alleviate some of the burden

Learning about Atlas Solutions?

* We monitor all Atlas Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.