Atlas Solutions

Atlas is an ad serving and measurement platform that is based on data from real people and real actions.

Work for Atlas Solutions?
Celtracreativemangplat cross channeladv  2x

Learning about Atlas?

Atlas Solutions Reviews

Showing 10 Atlas reviews
Atlas review by <span>Gustavo M.</span>
Gustavo M.

Great

What do you like best?

It creates the most effective digital advertising campaigns in the world. You can build the most reliable and secure ad serving platform. By providing thorough, accurate and actionable information about the campaign in question. And by creating the best partner ecosystem in its class that allows you to extend and customize the platform. Atlas allows you to compare results across all media and simplify the workflow so that tracking is consistent across all devices.

What do you dislike?

The high quality of the software uses a great amount of information to be able to give form to platforms of reliability taking into account the necessary patience along with the time to realize the.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our recommendation is to continue its exploitation of the software so that it continues in the contribution of the industries that use it

The company has helped us in the increase of ads for the web in search of attraction to the customers, in the distribution of our product.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atlas Solutions
Atlas review by User

So convenient!

What do you like best?

What I like best is the professionalism of the company and the website. Also that they do it all with Facebook. Very convent for me because I am always advertising through there anyways. They say they will make advertising easier for you and they really meant it.

What do you dislike?

At first, I disliked the explanation process at first. When I first got to their page ti was clean ti was neat. But it didn't really tell me what they were all about. I had to really search their website for how exactly were they going to help me with my business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend giving it a try. I believe it's a company you can trust.

The business problems that I am solving are that I'm just so much more organized. They help do a lot of the advertising so I don't have to. They even can get my business out there on facebook. Which I have found very complicated to do. With that being out of the way I can be more productive on other things.

What Cross-Channel Advertising solution do you use?

Atlas review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

Only used this for testing period

What do you like best?

As mentioned I only used this during the test period during integration trials. I did like how the interface could easily be manipulated to make it more appealing to the eye.

What do you dislike?

Although you had the ability to manipulate a lot of things field space was limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know all the limitations first and have an available representative! We had no idea what we were getting into since we didn't have a representative who was always available.

We are able to track and manage the use of our equipment/products from our sales representatives. This was used primarily to track where we were losing money and how.

Atlas review by <span>Marc J.</span>
Marc J.

Atlas makes optimization fun

What do you like best?

The ability to get conversion data (deduped) for any set of target or ad content is great. While it takes time to build URLs, we can get so much data to work from that it's well worth it. The bulk upload feature saves hours and can upload thousands of urls in minutes with proper excel build out before.

What do you dislike?

The integration with search platforms can be limited and does require a lot of upfront work.

We work with multiple teams and across multiple publishers so this gives us the ability to have everything measured on a level playing field.

Atlas review by <span>Rachel T.</span>
Rachel T.

Atlas has a great interface

What do you like best?

Atlas makes it easy to share media plans and tracking information with our clients / partners

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any major hangups so far!

I feel like overall Atlas has saved me considerable time throughout my day. Sending vendors reports used to be cumbersome and Atlas has helped alleviate some of the burden

Atlas review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Atlas" Review

What do you like best?

In Atlas ("new") I like the:

-Easy to use interface - it is intuitive and user friendly

- Reports that are now available tying in Facebook data and allowing marketers to dive deeper into each individual's demographic, making lots of new learnings possible

- The mass upload feature when creating placements - you can copy and paste directly from Excel

What do you dislike?

I currently dislike the custom parameters feature. In its current state the user has to enter their own custom parameters formulas, instead of it being available via drop down menu.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to loop in your Atlas rep to all of your organizational procedures and each team that is affected by decisions made on the platform (I.e any internal data and reporting groups) in order to make the platform my dynamic and customized to your organizational needs.

With Atlas we are able to easily create and track campaigns and placements, in addition to easily sharing subsequent data with vendors using the reporting features.

Learning about Atlas Solutions?

* We monitor all Atlas Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.