Atlatl QuoteBooks

Atlatl QuoteBooks

The QuoteBooks product suite is the only one that empowers manufacturers and distributors to quickly create, quote and track 2D, 3D and AR configurations based on their specific engineering rules.

Work for Atlatl QuoteBooks?

Learning about Atlatl QuoteBooks?

Categories

Atlatl QuoteBooks Reviews

Ask Atlatl QuoteBooks a Question
Showing 21 Atlatl QuoteBooks reviews
Atlatl QuoteBooks review by <span>Kenny R.</span>
Kenny R.

"Huge potential.... Would like more reporting options"

What do you like best?

Dashboard allows me a quick view of project activity and status.

What do you dislike?

You can not pull meaningful reports. Example: not able to pull information on quotes produced for a particular customer to volumes, margins, and equipment quoted

Also, There needs to be a way to not allow duplicate companies to be entered into the system. Our system has hundreds of duplicates. This means that quotes and notes are often placed in several different entries making it difficult to find and track information.

User access to information that was previously assigned to another user is often times unavailable and/or not reassignable. Example: sales rep in one area moves to another area due to region realignment. Historical information can not be accessed due to the system not allowing reassignment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretty good product. Revisions and upgrades made over the years has produced a good product.

The mapping feature is helpful when trying to put together a sales trip using the email blast. Helps focus travel and cut down on expenses.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atlatl QuoteBooks
Atlatl QuoteBooks review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Our company uses QuoteBooks for providing quotes with pricing and lead time."

What do you like best?

The ability to convert the configurations to quotes in a timely manner.

Customer contact information is stored throughout the system.

Ability to see customer locations on the map.

Tracking of total quoting value throughout the entirety of the quotes.

What do you dislike?

The limitations and number of pages required to make changes for the final quotation.

Red banner with a shield & exclamation point for errors without describing what the error is and how to resolve the issue.

Cannot see other colleagues quotation on the Quote list.

Inability to DELETE quotes that have expired.

Incorrect quantities provided in quote.

Editing the quote layout - Changes do not transfer to the "Customer Facing Quote" page, causing confusion and lack of confidence in the program.

Product costing should be shown in a hidden page to allow verification of cost prior to quoting and margin changes.

There is no exchange rate provided for Canadian companies.

Drawings do now always show up on the quote.

Standard equipment from the Configurator are not quotable.

Pricing changes on standard equipment but no changes to the actual equipment in the quotation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure all the items that your company requires such as exchange rates, standard and non-standard equipment can be quoted, full product listings provided within the selection prior to committing.

We are working on adding additional products as well as exchange rates for our Canada based company. It has been difficult to see any results.

Time frame for changes is extensively long.

Response times of Atlatl is very slow.

What CPQ solution do you use?

Atlatl QuoteBooks review by <span>Doug M.</span>
Doug M.

"Erectastep Manager-Daily QuoteBooks User"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and how it organizes your customer information. Nice Dashboard feature. QuoteBooks also provides a very professional and easy to read quote.

What do you dislike?

Not all of the functions are operational and I wish they were. Sometimes the program is very slow to run, which is inconvenient. There is no import/export wizard to transfer data to/from other programs. I would also like to be able to group certain customers and do an email blast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use this product every day and would recommend it to anyone that needs a good CRM and quoting system.

It solves the problem of using multiple programs to quote and keep track of your customers. So the benefits I realize are the convenience and eas of use of one program to quote and manage customer relationships. QuoteBooks also sends out a very professional looking and easy to read quote that customers appreciate.

Atlatl QuoteBooks review by <span>Caitlin B.</span>
Caitlin B.

"A quick, easy, and efficient way of tracking sales."

What do you like best?

I like being able to keep contacts, opportunities, and other sales information organized and all in one place. I also like the new search bar at the top of Quotebooks that allows me to quickly search for just about anything. It's a lot easier to find things. Lastly, I like how organized and professional the quotes look when they are in a PDF. Our customers really like them as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the filters. Although they are useful, they are a bit confusing. Sometimes, I have a difficult time navigating through them. Also, sometimes when I attempt to save a filter, it does not save and I cannot use it the next time I log in. This can be very frustrating when I am looking to do something quickly and not have time to build a new filter each time I use Quotebooks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To others considering Quotebooks, this is a great tool for businesses of all sizes. The software is not only easy to use and runs smoothly, it is presented well and visually appealing. .

We are able to solve organizational and communication problems with Quotebooks. We are able to keep our information in one place and have different users access this information on their own whenever they need to. We can also add notes and tasks to different customers, allowing every user to see what is going on at all times with our customers.

Atlatl QuoteBooks review by Administrator in Oil & Energy
Administrator in Oil & Energy

"On the verge of being the perfect quoting software"

What do you like best?

For the past several years I've been designing the perfect quoting software in my head...come to find out, QuoteBooks is making it a reality. The concept of seeing all your quotes on a map, with the ability to filter down, is priceless for outside sales reps. The actual look of the quotes is way ahead of anything else out there....I looked.

What do you dislike?

It's still in it's infancy and has a few tweaks to work on, but you don't worry too much because the software is constantly evolving and improving.

The biggest issue as a company we were working on was quote follow-up. QuoteBooks makes it seamless and more importantly lets everyone else see what's going on and where each quote stands.

Atlatl QuoteBooks review by Consultant in Machinery
Consultant in Machinery

"Nice-looking Proposals"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the ability to create a nice looking proposal and have a record of all my quoting activity and the activity of my team. The workflow is good for the most part, and the final product is very nice and clean. Most of the menus are well thought out in terms of user interface, and some features are outstanding, such as the auto-fill option when creating a company, and the maps feature is incredible. I also appreciated the new configurations page and the ability to see the bill of materials for that configuration.

What do you dislike?

It's generally understood that no software application is completely bug-free, and this is no exception, but over the years, it seems that more care is being taken to reduce the number of bugs per release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, the system is very good at quoting and providing general overview information and limited insight to upper and mid-level management of the activities of the sales force. Suggest

Configurations being converted into quotes and then setting filters to plan out calls that need to be made to ensure quotes aren't following a "fire and forget" pattern.

Learn more about Atlatl QuoteBooks

Atlatl QuoteBooks Videos

Learning about Atlatl QuoteBooks?

* We monitor all Atlatl QuoteBooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories