Atomic AI

helping you write great content for your audience

Work for Atomic AI?

Learning about Atomic AI?

Atomic AI Reviews

Ask Atomic AI a Question
Showing 13 Atomic AI reviews
Atomic AI review by <span>Dannie Lynn F.</span>
Dannie Lynn F.

"Streamline Content Planning Process!"

What do you like best?

I love that Atomic helps me figure out the content I should be focused on and the best way to get it out there. I also enjoy that I can recycle past content and use it to get suggestions for new things I should focus on.

What do you dislike?

A little bit complex to set up, you need to really set aside time to do it right. Make it easier / faster to pull in account data. I'd love to be able to pick and choose more specifically as to which content gets pulled in from my linked accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the onboarding session! Can save a lot of time and help you make sure you're maximizing usage. Consider your own business use case - there are cheaper solutions if you're not as focused on an enterprise-level approach to content marketing, but if you truly want to be doing full scale content marketing, Atomic is the place to be!

Content planning streamlined for me, which is critical, because as a SMBO I need to be able to focus on revenue driving tasks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Atomic AI
Atomic AI review by User in Internet

"Great Real-time Feedback"

What do you like best?

Atomic Reach is a great way to take the temperature of your current content and find ways to improve it. The editor allows you to analyze drafts of content before you post it so you have an idea of how successful it will be, and how to change it to become more successful.

What do you dislike?

The grammar tool is nowhere near as good as an actual editor, and the thesaurus suggestions are often almost funny in how inaccurate they are. It's understandable that AI can't determine the context of a given word, but many of the suggestions are still way off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! There's very little to lose and the platform is very user friendly.

If you are struggling with creating consistent content that works towards achieving your business' goals, Atomic Reach is a great start.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

Atomic AI review by <span>saqib h.</span>
saqib h.

"Atomic ai has helped me quite a bit"

What do you like best?

I like that it shows me how I can get my audience to pay attention to my content

What do you dislike?

I wish I could use it for more than just Facebook advertising. Also if it had some integrations it would prove to be even more useful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you make Facebook posts ahead of time as it helps greatly in being consistent with your posts and wolill make your life easier overall

I like to write pieces ahead of time and have them auto posted to my Facebook feed

Atomic AI review by <span>Ann S.</span>
Ann S.

"Great solution for multi-author blog editors"

What do you like best?

Quality and style are two very subjective concepts: It's hard to explain to the contributor why his/her articles doesn't fit the tone of the blog or why it's not complying with the quality standards. Even a most sophisticated rubric systems don't provide a clear enough assessment of such a creative work as writing. This is why I was so happy to discover Atomic Reach Wordpress Plugin (which is also free!) that forces authors to comply. It scores readability, expertise, emotion, etc. It also performs a free spelling check and crawls all the links to make sure they all work. It is an amazing functionality you can get for free!

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see more tiers in the PRO feature set. Right now the entry level is too expensive (~$200 per month) which I think is more than an average content writer or editor can afford. I am happy of they introduce a limited edition but the one which would be more affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version of the tool is very solid: There's nothing preventing you from trying it. They also have a free Wordpress Plugin and a free Google Chrome extension - both are awesome!

It saves me lots of time maintaining a multi-author blogs because they can now fix most of their mistakes independently and my part is much easier. It also helps to keep all authors on the same page maintaining the overall quality of the resource

Atomic AI review by <span>Lucas K.</span>
Lucas K.

"Lots of great analytics to optimize content and sharing"

What do you like best?

I love how the software analyses my article content, rate it on the readability level and compare it to pageviews and what type and how advanced of content our visitors are reading. This has opened my eyes into who is using our site and for what purposes.

What do you dislike?

Although the tools work great with marketing automation platform analytics, the cost of the software is out of reach for many smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can afford it, it is a great analytics tool of content that seems to be better than others on the market today.

Analyzing website content readability, social sharing impact and scheduling, and helping figure out which content to re purpose for various readability levels.

Atomic AI review by User in Internet

"Puts Science Behind an Art"

What do you like best?

I love that I can paste in my stories and it will tell me actionable things to do to improve my article based upon how my audiences have previously engaged with articles.

I also really like the insights and recommendations tabs that show you the types of content that works best based upon sentiment, length, reading level and other things.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more insight into why the keywords that are appearing to be the best keywords are appearing. In general it would be cool to have more SEO features inside the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are still really small so they have great support and product teams that will listen to recommendations on improving the tool.

Improving our content by making it more sharable and linkable

Learning about Atomic AI?

* We monitor all Atomic AI reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.