Attendee Interactive

Ai-Evolution offers Conference Management Software Solutions

Work for Attendee Interactive?
Etouches  event management platforms  2x

Learning about Attendee?

Attendee Interactive Reviews

Ask Attendee a Question
Showing 17 Attendee reviews
Attendee review by <span>Jeffrey W. A.</span>
Jeffrey W. A.

Interactive and Attended

What do you like best?

Aside from from making my life easier, working with Saika Bhavnagari is my favorite part of AI. She is perennially my savior, mentor, friend, and guru. I know she's always there to help me out when I need it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface/designing reports isn't as user-friendly/intuitive as I'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Where I personally have the most difficulty, is designing reports. I cannot always get it to look the way I want. I think that's how things are worded, the system is set up, and my own ability.

I manage the logistics for a national conference, this year expecting 1000 attendees. This system is managing our call for proposals, continuing education, and evaluations. It has cut about 150 work hours out of my schedule, allowing me to streamline attention, customer service, and my own mental health.

The system has both reinforced existing and expanded infrastructure, allowing us to grow our conference program and attendance.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Attendee Interactive
Attendee review by <span>Kris M.</span>
Kris M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good product for our academic conference!

What do you like best?

The folks at AI have been great to work with. Our conference has some peculiar needs compared to other academic meetings and AI has been willing to adapt to our needs. Their customer service is incredibly good. The session scheduling piece is also a great tool to use - I love having participant conflicts show as easily as they do.

What do you dislike?

Since we are a membership organization, a difficulty for us is having two separate software packages for our members. They are often confused about having to have a profile in both systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give AI a try!

This system is good for us, it solves issues we had with our previous submission system. And they are willing to work with you to meet new needs.

What Event Management Platforms solution do you use?

Attendee review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Review for AI

What do you like best?

Has simplified many of our processes that outgrew being able to be done in-house.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a bit more innovation or room for people to suggest updates that would better serve their own specific systems for their businesses needs. Wish there was more flexibility with reporting systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk about your specific needs to try and get estimates of things that will require customization. Check in about new features.

We used to have issues with people submitting/being charged multiple times with our old system which has been rectified here. For our faculty system the automated emails we can send are much easier than our old way of merging out from excel/ms word.

Attendee review by <span>Tonya B.</span>
Tonya B.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

AI Software provides more detailed function space information to our industry partners.

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and gives our whole department full access to our space and allows us to see the 'full picture'. It also streamlines the way we are now able to do our function sheets. Additionally, their customer service is awesome - we have had full support along the way with getting our custom site set-up.

What do you dislike?

We are new users of AI software and, so far, there is nothing that we have found that we dislike about the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a useful tool and I highly recommend it to others to have 'full picture access' at your fingertips.

We are streamlining our function sheets and and sharing access to space with our department

Attendee review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Successful 2016 with AI Logistics

What do you like best?

As the liaison between our Business Unit and the AI team, I am able to easily explain and then ultimately pass control of this product over to our users. It has been intuitive and flexible.

What do you dislike?

So far we've haven't identified any dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage the experts and ask how best to do things in the new system. Often we try to recreate our current processes in a new platform. Make sure you work with your project manager to improve your entire process from start to finish.

We host a conference with over 20,000 exhibitors. Our suppliers needed a better way to communicate with our meetings and logistics staff members. This will be a huge step forward for us.

Attendee review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

Excellent Conference Management System

What do you like best?

the very easy user and admin interface - it's very intuitive

What do you dislike?

that we can't use it for more services due to our budget limitations

We used to do this process manually for the education program of conference. Using Attendee Interactive to help us manage it all saved us about 160 staff-hours! It also puts more of the responsibility on the speakers to submit their own pictures, bios, materials, etc. instead of us having to chase them down for all those pieces. The iPlanner feature and the integration with the CoreApps has made for an excellent attendee experience.

Learning about Attendee Interactive?

* We monitor all Attendee Interactive reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.