Audiense

Audiense enables personalization at scale by connecting social intelligence directly to actions.

Work for Audiense?

Learning about Audiense?

Audiense Reviews

Showing 49 Audiense reviews
Audiense review by Sonali Y.
Sonali Y.

"Powerful way to manage your twitter account"

What do you like best?

At G2Crowd Platform , I am happy to see Audiense at the top as it deserves the same. It has a Very clear way to view engagement and target the most effective influencers. The Dashboard is also excellent and useful, and especially for larger accounts.The interface is so easy navigated and easy to receive analytics.

What do you dislike?

Being honest, nothing is wrong here. Nothing really jumps to mind, so far all is well. It can be a little slow gathering information for reports - I often want the data immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your twitter professionally , this is a must have software.

I am saving a lot of time and concentrating on the analysis part of the job. I am managing my multiple business twitter accounts here . It allows me to get a better idea of where they are, their gender, as well as their interests

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Audiense
Audiense review by Himanshu J.
Himanshu J.

"Best tool to manage multiple twitter accounts."

What do you like best?

Audiense is my best tool for managing twitter It helps me to search people to follow and unfollow those who don't follows me back. I can set a welcome message and also It helps me to send and track automated direct message campaigns so that I can tell a bunch of people about my product. Also I can analyzes my followers and generate a ‘best time to tweet’. Can easily integrate with buffer and schedule post at best time that suites my twitter community.

What do you dislike?

Can't schedule a post from this tool will have to look other software for scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audiense is a good platform to start with twitter marketing with advanced reports and analytics

Understand competitors' followers and twitter strategy. Help me to copy competitors followers and engage them. It also help me to find influencer's I follow and who follows me.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Audiense review by Gadi B.
Gadi B.

"An indispensable tool for understanding your Twitter Audience"

What do you like best?

The ability to filter my twitter following by keyword within the bio and by geography, create a list based on that filter, and then create a column or stream from that list to see what conversations and links are most prevalent among specific subsets of my community. I also really like their ability to create audiences and perform Direct Message Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Some of their features can be a little hard to find. They have, for example, an interesting "affinity report," basically, a diagram that shows you what other accounts your followers follow. But it's hard to find in their nav. scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them very highly. They are quite responsive to email, understanding that they are based in Europe, so the time difference does come into play if you email them at 5 PM Eastern Time.

They help my listen more accurately to my twitter audiences. In an account that has more than 50K total followers, it can be hard to say "this is important to my audience." It is more accurate to say that an account of that size has many audiences, and audiense can help organizations tease out distinct subsets within that larger group.

Audiense review by Ellen G.
Ellen G.

"A must have twitter marketing tool : Audiense"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow and unfollow users, and very simple to filter followers and following based on criteria such as date of last tweet, time since you followed. It is very easy to use solution for monitoring client Twitter profiles . Receiving analytic reports, these are detailed and the social community management is nice and so easy here.

What do you dislike?

The free version's function is very limited. I do wish that the free version had a few more features other than basic reporting. It was complicated at first and I'm not sure that I ever got the full benefit from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your twitter targetting, engagement in a very professional manner, you should try this twitter management software . It will give you in-depth twitter account analytics report.

We have almost 4-5 company twitter accounts. These are useful for branding, customer listening and marketing promotion . We are effectively managing our twitter accounts using socialbro.

Audiense review by Dario C.
Dario C.

"Audiense Review"

What do you like best?

We have been using the Audiense platform for over a year now, we started during the days it was called SocialBro. It's a great piece of software emcompassing every aspect needed to create a good social media campaign.

Areas of particular interest is the social intelligence data that can be provided, powered by IBM Watson, it does a fantastic job of highlighting the personality traits of our audiences - using this data we can search for accounts that have similar personality traits so we are targeting the perfect audience for us. We have seen great success in finding users with a high propensity to purchase and those that respond positively to marketing.

Another great feature is that once you have built an audience within the platform that you want to market to, you can transfer this list into the Twitter Ads platform and use paid marketing methods to target this filtered audience - these features combined are where the results are noticeably improved.

Other useful features are the rule builder - where you can trigger certain response via tweet or direct message based on rules such as a particular demographic of users following you could receive a customised response tailored for them.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect of the software we have been unable to properly get to grips with is the conversation monitoring - we find the results are too broad, and a lot of the results are out of context. However this could be user error on our part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend. The best way to get the most out of Audiense is by using the Social Intelligence alongside the Twitter Ads upgrade that they offer.

We have seen noticeable increases in conversions for our clients since using Audiense, which is hugely important for us to be generating ROI for our clients.

Audiense review by Victor Hugo L.
Victor Hugo L.

"Essencial Marketing & Analytics Tool for Twitter and Instagram"

What do you like best?

It's a complete visualization tool for Twitter and Instagram. The statistics and filters are great and help us to analysis our community of followers and followed. Is the perfect tool to determine the best time to tweet, is very useful and is recommended to update the configuration at least once a week.

We love "Audience" since I was SocialBro, the name change does not affect the way I use it every day.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative observation until now. It is always possible to improve the platforms but its function is practically perfect, is always available and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the Audiense Blog about better use of the platform. And do not be afraid to explore all options and configurations filter at first may seem daunting but is actually very simple to use. It also allows to integrate your Instagram account to have a more accurate view of your community in this important social network

General and detailed view of the profile of our community on Twitter, develop better communication strategies based on keywords, geographic location, gender, language and many more parameters about Twitter followers that Audiense allows us to filter, query and compare easily.

We love to know the level of influence of users followed and to determine the most influential followers to increase our exposure to interact with them frequently.

Allows us to locate users that we continue to have little or no recent activity, this serves to optimize our social profile on these networks.

Audiense review by Ellie H.
Ellie H.

"We love Audiense!"

What do you like best?

Audiense is so easy to use and our relationship with the team makes all of our work so streamlined.

What do you dislike?

The audience building interface could be a little less grey (have a look at Sprout Social's colours - they're relaxing to look at!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audiense has been integral to our own company growth and it has been a pleasure to see how quickly the platform has adapted to new developments within the industry, changes to APIs etc. The team is lovely and I would recommend the platform to anyone who is willing to embrace a strategic and smart approach to targeting audiences.

Audiense is as useful for us for audience building as it is for analysing existing followers so it has been great when it comes to understanding, for example, who our competitors are as we can then plan strategies around our routes to potential new

followers and customers.

Audiense review by Becky S.
Becky S.

"Makes my life a little easier"

What do you like best?

I run a weekly Twitter chat on various digital marketing topics and I'm always looking to find new people to join in. Audience makes it so easy to find these people, filter out the wrong people, and reach out to the right ones.

What do you dislike?

I've only been using it for the past 2 months so I guess I don't have much experience with it yet. I don't know if you can do this, but I do wish that you could pick and choose what you want to export into the XLS file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It's an awesome, time-saving tool!

Saving. Time! I am able to weed through the bullshit and pick all the good people!

Audiense review by User in Marketing and Advertising

" great audience analysis tool"

What do you like best?

Be able to see the audience of a specific analysis influencer by category.

It's great to do a more detailed analysis of the influencer in its category.

in general, it seems a very good tool for analyzing audiences and influencers

What do you dislike?

It is not very clear because there are accounts that are influential in something that have no relation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Analyze by categories and then to each influencer.

See in detail each topic of the audience of an account

Know influencers of specific categories in my country.

For me personally it is to verify if I am an influential part in some category

Audiense review by Billy M.
Billy M.

"A brilliant product that provides real value for money"

What do you like best?

You can achieve outcomes with Twitter using Audiense that other tools will charge a lot more money for. I like the pricing model which is based on community size primarily. The follower management features are superb. I like being able to work through competitors lists.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow gathering information for reports - I often want the data immediately. Sometimes the advanced search syntax doesn't work as advertised and I need to run the same search a few different times to get the results that I am looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot as it is very good value for very little investment. You will want multiple members of the team to use this product as it is quite complicated and will take same time to get used to however this investment will pay off. For me if your primary focus is growth of traffic from Twitter then this should the number one first choice.

Growing multiple Twitter accounts from one platform that is easy to use and works for me due to the low cost of it. Finding candidates for recruitment purposes. Competitor analysis that can easily be exported to senior management and other stakeholders.

Audiense review by Cam G.
Cam G.

"Great Tool For Businesses Starting With A Small Following"

What do you like best?

Easy to follow and unfollow users, and very simple to filter followers and following based on criteria such as date of last tweet, time since you followed them, etc. This makes it pretty easy to see which users won't be following you back, and which users you can focus on building a relationship with.

What do you dislike?

Some of the newer tools require additional licenses or fees, which is a bummer, but this doesn't directly affect my usage with the functionality I initially bought, which has been good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly worth a try for other businesses. There are cheaper/free tools that do a fraction of the work that SocialBro does, but if rapid & sustainable growth of a relevant audience is what you're after, this is the tool to go for.

We are building a Twitter following for a B2B SaaS company, while trying to keep our social circle real, relevant, and engaged. So far, SocialBro has been a key component in achieving all 3 of these things, since we aren't going after dead account or spam.

Audiense review by Jess M.
Jess M.

"Great "Listening & Insights" features"

What do you like best?

SocialBro is a very easy to use solution for monitoring client Twitter profiles . The offerings are broken up into three areas: Listening & Insights, Social Marketing and Twitter Advertising. I have only used it for Listening & Insights, and found it to be a useful product.

One of the coolest and powerful features is that you can input customer email addresses to see if they have Twitter accounts so that you can very quickly and easy follow and engage with them. You can also research information about your followers, such as where they live and their professions.

If you’re going to use SocialBro for Twitter advertising, it will help show the ROI of your ad campaign so that you can measure it against your goals. This solution, like many others, offers a couple different monthly programs at different prices depending on your business’s needs. The cheapest is under $20 per month, making it an affordable option even if you’re just monitoring one account.

I also really like the blog that SocialBro publishes. It’s full of really great content and shows that it’s a forward thinking company with a lot of helpful insight to offer to customers.

What do you dislike?

SocialBro combines the benefits of many other Twitter tools, but it’s limited in that you can only analyze Twitter. It would be amazing if it could provide the same insight for Facebook, Instagram, and other social media sites. Since there are other services available that do this, SocialBro may not be the right service for you if you need to monitor across more platforms than Twitter.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it to other services that offer monitoring across multiple social media platforms before you commit.

SocialBro takes the guesswork out of managing a client's Twitter profile. It helps you analyze users to find out who is influential and then helps you determine the best time to post and the type of content they like so that this content can reach the most important people following the account. This helps me create more engaging content and maximize visibility.

Doing so can help an account gain more followers and retweets and reduce the number of people unfollowing or ignoring the account.Most if not all clients are focused on making their Twitter accounts active and engaging, so SocialBro is a great solution.

Audiense review by Kalynn D.
Kalynn D.

"One of the best Twitter search tools there is"

What do you like best?

I love the list building feature the most. This is one of the most efficient Twitter search, engagement, lead generation, growth hacking tools I've ever used for Twitter. I've been a paying user since it was Social Bro.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that when I add a new Twitter account I can only see the following/growth from the day it is added. It would be a great addition to be able to see what the growth was like about 30 days previously as well, especially if you're running an audit. Just dreaming, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a powerful Twitter lead generation, growth, engagement tool this needs to be considered.

This helps us with automatic engagement tweets, messages, list building the most.

Audiense review by Jeff J.
Jeff J.

"Thumbs up for SocialBro!"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of following/unfollowing. Overall the platform is very easy to use. SocialBro has been a very useful tool in finding influencers for my clients.

What do you dislike?

Honestly (and this has nothing to do with SocialBro), I dislike the fact that I'm not using the software to it's full potential. As a social media marketing agency founder, I simply don't have the time to play with it as much as I'd like. SocialBro offers up tutorials and workshops to learn more about it, I just haven't utilized them at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely sign up for the free trial. You may just have found your new favorite influencer targeting tool!

Finding influencers in niches that fit my client's profiles. SocialBro helps to sharpen my engagement focus. With SocialBro's help, I'm able to find the right people to spend my time with.

Audiense review by Abhijit P.
Abhijit P.

"Enhances my Twitter Experience"

What do you like best?

Whether you are new to Twitter or an experienced campaigner, SocialBro is a nice tool to have. The Analytics feature it gives in the free version is really awesome, it gives a Geography wise data of the followers, how many followers are not following you back, which followers have low follow back ratio, which are the inactive followers etc. I like its Dashboard a lot as its customizable.It also alerts me which followers have un-followed you, I had tried out many other Twitter Tools, but this one, I must say, is very comprehensive. It gives data about both the Followers and the Following. There is also option for searching new users based on location and keywords. It also gives out a "Best Time to Tweet" based on an analysis of various factors.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike as such but sometimes I don't like the complicated graphics it provides sometimes. Also, I am afraid that, I am not able to use all its features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whether you are an individual trying to build your personal brand, or you are represnting a company or you are an entrepreneur trying to reach the right audience for your business, Twitter is a must have tool nowadays and SocialBro is one of the coolest Twitter tool out here. There are free trials and free account options, one can start with them and once you know that this is the tool for you, you can go ahead and take a paid version.

Previously I was using Twitter and so many different tools for various purposes, like for scheduling the Tweets or to know who all are not following me back or to find new people in Twitter to follow. After discovering SocialBro, I don't have to depend on a lot of tools. It also shows me the number of inactive users who have not tweeted in a specific time period. Another great option given by SocialBro is it allows us to analyse a third party Twitter account, so that we can know what are the methods fellow marketeers are following and we can implement them also,

Audiense review by Katie P.
Katie P.

"Easy and Informative"

What do you like best?

I really like that you can really take a look at your competitors on Twitter and make your decisions based off of that. It is hard sometimes to really make an effective social strategy when you are starting from scratch. Taking a look at your competitors, their audience and such can really enable you to make the right decisions for an effective campaign.

I also really love how you can get insights ad to the times that your audience would have the most reach. This is crucial especially when doing paid social advertising. You want to make sure you are targeting correctly and doing so at the right times.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. It is a good product and very easy to use. Set up can take a little time. You don't just create an account and go, you give information and they get it started for you which I'm not a huge fan of. If I want to try it, I want to try it then before continuing to search for something else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think about what your company needs in terms of social media. If you are having trouble deciding or arent sure where to start, SocialBro is really effective in helping you establish a jumping off point.

Targeting our audience and the audience of our competitors and getting in front of them as much and as often as possible.

Listening to what our customers are saying about us and monitoring that so that we can respond appropriately and in a timely manner.

Scheduling posts so that we know we are still active and in front of consumers even when we are busy with other things.

Audiense review by Thejdeep G.
Thejdeep G.

"SocialBro : A Review"

What do you like best?

- Ability to search for relevant followers based on influence score

- Analyse a competitor. Know his follower count and others

- Suggests best times to tweet for maximum reachability

- Beautiful insights

- Send DMs to bulk audience

- A little pricey

What do you dislike?

- Complicated learning curve for the average user

- Relatively lesser feature set

- Does not provide insights to spread influence

- Confusing. Could have a better interface

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend SocialBro for social media marketing professionals and other organisations. It’s an extremely powerful Twitter tool that is amazingly full of features, and will definitely help you improve Twitter engagement with the right optimization strategies. There is a learning curve attached to using it, as some features require a bit of tweaking and setting up, but if you are slightly inclined to technology then this shouldn't be a problem of concern

- Now it's easier to manage social networks

- Reach of the tweets increased drastically

- Ability to analyse the competitors is also a huge plus

Basically, this does everything that you would want a Twitter tool that is meant for a business to do. The feature set in the premium account is a lot more than what the basic free trial offers, which is way better than any other social media business tool. The only downside of this is that it has a somewhat unintuitive user interface which is a major setback for the otherwise wonderful software tool.

Audiense review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Muy buena experiencia, tanto en la forma de usar la herramienta, como en los análisis que da."

What do you like best?

Los detalles que da sobre las comunidades de twitter, la geolocalización y que permite hacer campañas microsegmentadas.

What do you dislike?

A veces cuando hemos querido hacer análisis de un día ha dado algún inconveniente por las diferencias horarias.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Como herramienta de análisis de la comunidad de twitter es excepcional para conocer profundamente a la comunidad de los clientes y llevar a cabo acciones microsegmentadas más efectivas

Siempre nos han dado atención personalizada que ha permitido solucionar cualquier posible inconveniente que haya podido haber.

Nos ha permitido analizar las comunidades de twitter de nuestros clientes de una forma profunda, de forma que al conocer mejor la comunidad podemos definir tácticas mucho más efectivas.

Audiense review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Excellent tool for in-depth Twitter analytics"

What do you like best?

SocialBro is highly customizable when it comes to organizing data, and I've really appreciated how easy it is to drill down into specific subsets of followers, get insights on recent Twitter interactions, and get solid information on influencers. There's a lot you can do with this tool, and it really feels like I've only just scratched the surface.

What do you dislike?

I've been using SocialBro for about a month and haven't come across any issues yet. However, as a "nice to have" it would be great to have a better way of organizing tags. With a large list of tags, it becomes a difficult to find the one you want in Search.

Just knowing more about who I'm following on Twitter and who is following my account has become so valuable in finding new ways to grow my Twitter account and new, relevant accounts to follow. The ability to do competitive analysis has also been very useful along with the Follower Retention/Engagement report.

"Powerful product"

What do you like best?

It has reports built in that make it really easy to find influencers within particular industries. You can choose to find more information out about your followers, or find new influencers.

What do you dislike?

I do wish that the free version had a few more features other than basic reporting. I would have been more excited to pay to use the service if I had a few days of full use before buying the product. However, what they give is very much adequate for the fact that it's free for basic services.

I'm trying to increase the reach and effectiveness of my posts. I've realized I can target specifically based on the insights gained from their reports.

Audiense review by Liz C.
Liz C.

"The only social media tool I pay for"

What do you like best?

Social Bro is useful for creating a snapshot of a Twitter account, and quickly making a big difference to follower numbers, and finding the right kind of people to engage with.

What do you dislike?

Paying for SocialBro doesn't mean you get all the features. It's often unclear which features you get with which price point, you only find out when you click on a feature and it's not available to you. I hate that "in app" purchase thing.

I use this when I first advise on a clients Twitter account. It's also the tool I use for getting that magic number of 2000 followers for new or old Twitter accounts.

I use it for my own account, for small and large client accounts. Usually under 5000 followers.

I don't use it for scheduling, though I could. I use it for making live tweeting more efficient and targeted.

Audiense review by Johary R.
Johary R.

"Great and innovative tool"

What do you like best?

The tool is extremely innovative, it allows you to generate insights that we could not get before. We were extremely happy to finally have the possibility to study our Twitter followers.

What do you dislike?

No business follow up. The absence of a new business director was a bit of an issue for us,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Enjoy the tool :)

We help our clients to understand the digital behavior of their customers.

Audiense review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Terrific platform (and even better service)"

What do you like best?

An immensely powerful platform, but easy to use for all the daily and routine tasks. The Audiense team were fantastic about working with us to develop custom functions, reports and even with the evaluation. Thanks to them, we did some award-winning work that wouldn't have otherwise been possible.

What do you dislike?

There's a steep learning curve, but once you use it a few times, it'll become habit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of training. And use it regularly. There's a learning curve, but after one or two sessions, it'll be second-nature.

Finding and monitoring very specific niche segments

Automated monitoring and response

Integration into larger campaign and CRM

Audiense review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Twitter made easy for any business!"

What do you like best?

I really like how this system can make twitter so easy to use. Being able to learn more about your target audience as well as our competitors has really changed the way we look at social media. Our marketing department has never been so successful!

What do you dislike?

I really wish that this system were able to accommodate the other social media platforms. There are other programs that can do this but if this program could expand to do the others I would prefer to stay with this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is my opinion that this is the best tool to manage your twitter marketing. I wish it did more but as far as this program itself it is very good at what it does. The marketing and advertising as the best features in my opinion.

The biggest benefit this program as given us is access to our customers and their wants and needs. The ability to create advertising on twitter has really grown our business as we are able to reach so many people.

Audiense review by Sara Luisa H.
Sara Luisa H.

"Great Twitter Analytics"

What do you like best?

I love the easiness and the depth of the software, also the followers report is extremely complete

What do you dislike?

Not a lot of growth reporting, is not very accurate on new followings daily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a good affordable alternative to good social media measuring better suited for twitter. I would recommend to small businesses

I am saving a lot of time and concentrating on the analysis part of the job. Social Bro provides me with great imputs and data reporting.

Audiense review by Amy H.
Amy H.

"Social Media Suites"

What do you like best?

This company takes out the guesswork and research in finding the perfect social media for your needs.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful if the social media options were grouped into some type of categories, ex: social media for sales

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Organization skills, eye catching sayings, positive feedback, surveys for clients ect.

Audiense review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Don't sign up on the annual plan"

What do you like best?

some features such as data mining in Twitter but features such as direct messaging or auto messaging were taken away during the subscription.

What do you dislike?

Predominantly just Twitter. Customer service truly sucks. They said they would get back within a timeframe and didn't. They put me on auto renew and when I requested to cancel they refused to. To cancel the auto renew you have to follow a link that is not available easily and that just submits a request to cancel.

Very unethical sales practice.

Prefer not to say

Audiense review by User in Internet

"Great Twitter analytics for a free client"

What do you like best?

The analytics that SocialBro includes for a free client are super helpful compared to other options. I've been using SocialBro for a few years now on and off to track new followers as well as unfollowers. Although it's not necessarily useful for me, I enjoy the geographic data SocialBro gives you. I like to see where my followers are by country and time zone, it gives me a pretty good idea for when to tweet.

What do you dislike?

I access SocialBro through a free Chrome extension, so I'm not sure if this holds true through all of their software. However, they redesigned the user interface of the tool and it made it more difficult to navigate. I'm also not a fan of the way the app automatically updates information, I feel like some insights may be lost if I don't check everyday. I miss the way the data only updated when I requested that it be updated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free version is definitely worth a shot. However, it can be difficult to navigate.

I use SocialBro to gain insight on my Twitter followers. It allows me to get a better idea of where they are, their gender, as well as their interests. For a free client it's very helpful in guiding my Twitter strategy.

Audiense review by Berkan S.
Berkan S.

"SocialBro Critical Tools for Critical Analytics"

What do you like best?

Information is meant to be accessible in the least, SocialBro makes all of the intricate facets surrounding social media visible and easy to understand. This allows for not only the experienced analyst to drill down as far as they need to to generate a custom report, or for the beginner specialist to explore how to make simplified data work for their needs.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike thus far, my experience with SocialBro leaves so much to still be discovered!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training will get you far faster, use your initial time after setup to really acclimate yourself with the software!

BNY Mellon had a need for a practical business app that could deliver accessibility to data on a level that was flexible enough to print reports, present large chucks of digestible data, and look great doing so.

Audiense review by Consultant

"Cheap as chips so why not "

What do you like best?

It's a good place to start for getting analysis on segmented audiences as a starting point for building comms strats or approaches.

What do you dislike?

Data can come back a little shoddy at times. Segments rely completely on Twitter data of 'interlinked communities', and segments can look similar across various searches at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would be better if it wasn't so heavily reliant on Twitter.

Quick and dirty way to study the 'who' behind the 'what'

Audiense review by User in Design
User in Design

"Very Poor experience since is not Social Bro"

What do you like best?

I use to like the simply dashboard, but since is not Social Bro anymore, its all very confusing.

See who is conected right now

What do you dislike?

I really think that is just another Twitter tool, very poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ir rather use the free plan. The tool is not worth it now that is not Social Bro anymore.

Twitter analitycs, see if someone is unfollowing you, see who is conected to interact with.

Audiense review by Hyacinth S.
Hyacinth S.

"Improving how to use social media reporting."

What do you like best?

The clean interface and speed at which reports can be generated.

What do you dislike?

Navigating to the right report takes a bit of time but once you become familiar with the path it gets easier.

The ability to compare quickly and easily the progress of our competitors. The opportunity to use the concise and accurate information generated in reports to drill down and identify certain followers and market trends.

Audiense review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Great tool!"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use and the platform itself. It was easy to see into our deeper analytics and offer a higher-level ROI analysis to key executives about our social media engagement. I also used it to look at our competitors and I used to track their engagement in ways that other tools didn't allow me to do so. It didn't harass me either - no extensive follow-ups or sales calls. Just a friendly reminder that it existed and that if I needed help, their team could step in. I appreciated the lack of pushy sales tactics.

What do you dislike?

It was complicated at first and I'm not sure that I ever got the full benefit from it. I didn't use their training though and I likely should have. If we had stepped up and used it longer, I'd have likely gotten trained. There were so many bells and whistles to it, but the micro copy helped.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd say go for it. We were using Hootsuite but I needed something to give me additional viability and SocialBro was just the ticket. Especially if you're managing several brands at once, it's brilliant.

We were looking at social media engagement and how our competitors were using social media. It allowed me to more quickly add folks to lists, see who was following us, follow them, unfollow people that weren't engaging with us, track our tweets, and a whole host of other things. It took our presence on Twitter to the next level and gave me visibility to things that would have taken ages to otherwise understand.

Audiense review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"A great product that combines pretty much all you could want"

What do you like best?

The depth of tool to analyse and monitor your twitter and Instagram community.

What do you dislike?

It's a little slow and prevents you from selecting a set number of accounts to perform certain actions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give it a try.

Finding relevant twitter users to follow, managing our existing community with multiple people, knowing more about our previous interactions.

Audiense review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Best value social media product on the market. "

What do you like best?

The product has a full deep set of features which allow you to cut through the noise of social media.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to get use to how to use the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it, it's the best on the market.

Growth, that's all that matters. We mainly use Audiense to find and filter our target market out.

Audiense review by User in Higher Education

"Socialbro has made social media monitoring for Twitter much easier"

What do you like best?

I like being able to target Twitter followers. I like being able to follow/unfollow, target current followers and potential followers.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the very limited features on Instagram and the lack of analytics it offers for Instagram.

I was looking for a product to target Twitter follower and I was able to do that with socialbro. However, I haven't been able to find an Instagram tool that's affordable that could provide me analytics.

Audiense review by Derrick C.
Derrick C.

"A great tool for recruiters!"

What do you like best?

SocialBro makes it so much easier to leverage social media to it's fullest. The analytics and data features are very valuable and easy to understand. From a professional recruiting perspective, it's one of my most favorite tools in my arsenal. I try out new tools all the time for recruiting purposes, but SocialBro is by far one of the best out there.

What do you dislike?

I'm still finding new ways to use the various features. There's nothing that I really dislike.

I'm getting my message out to the right audience and sourcing talented people in the market that my competitors aren't finding.

Audiense review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Brilliant!"

What do you like best?

Receiving analytic reports, these are detailed and the social community management is nice and easy!

What do you dislike?

There isn't an app I can use from my phone or my tablet to use it on. If this was implemented then it would easily be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using this has provided me with analytic's that are helpful to me, the fact that its nice and easy is definitely worth a try!

Has a wide reach of consumers and the management is perfect for the information I needed.

Audiense review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"An interesting tool with many posibbilities"

What do you like best?

The community tools are very well designed and could help a lot to work with your community every day

What do you dislike?

It´s no easy to export or import data base from another sources

We manage easily our community

Audiense review by Internal Consultant in Sports
Internal Consultant in Sports

"Useful product, excellent service"

What do you like best?

Insights that are not available elsewhere.

Ease of use

Highly dedicated team that is always second-guessing our requirements and proactively giving advice/ideas.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a strong word. I'd say we look forward to some small improvements in the product that would make it more efficient for us. (Discussed in person).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Incredibly useful tool for understanding your audiences better. A brilliant team that is constantly looking to improve.

Confidential

Audiense review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"Useful for a social media manager "

What do you like best?

Very clear way to view engagement, and target the most effective influencers

What do you dislike?

there really wasn't much that I disliked . Because I was new to the product, maybe some training on the specific functions would have been helpful.

making sure the tweets i send are effective. timing and target of tweets were my two biggest take aways.

Audiense review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great! "

What do you like best?

I love this service! I like the Twitter analytics the best.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the visuals/graphics can be a bit complicated.

I am solving the problems of measuring my social media reach; seeing what affect a post made and/or estimating an ROI.

Audiense review by User in Internet

"Used SocialBro for a trial period and was very impressed with its analytical prowess for Twitter."

What do you like best?

In no particular order, I was most engaged by the insight into: [a] my Twitter community [b] audience statistics [c] discovering new, relevant Twitter users [d] and tracking my Twitter interactions. With that said, the Dashboard is also excellent and useful, and especially for larger accounts the reports from the Audience Insights and Competitive Analysis are sure to impress those with a need and/or passion for analytics and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, in the 15 day trial I did not find anything I did not like. This is a very professional, well thought out application. I may upgrade now, will update after more in-depth use of the app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an organization or individual who values their Twitter account[s] for business and professional reasons, the 15 day trial is a no-brainer. Signing up is almost zero friction, and ramping up on the application is about as easy as it could possibly be. From there, it is also easy to make the decision on the value you're getting and to convert to a paid account starting at $13.45 per month for up to 20K contacts and 5 Twitter accounts.

I immediately gained a better understanding of who I was following and vice versa, rapidly discovered new people to follow and interact with, and got valuable clarity on the effects/results of my interactions with the Twitter community.

Audiense review by User in Entertainment
User in Entertainment

"SImply Divine"

What do you like best?

This application is great for Audience segmentation and creating reports for the social media that is being used (such as Instagram or twitter)

What do you dislike?

Not much information on how to grow your own social media (from what I saw)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please be aware this will not strengthen your brand, only provide a background into your main competitors.

Competitor analysis, see how they are doing.

Audiense review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Useful but expensive"

What do you like best?

Great for sorting out a spammy twitter account and reducing the number of people that you follow, to a more manageable amount.

Also good for finding similar influencers to your followers or by category.

What do you dislike?

The price is high for premium and the UX is clunky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're committed to Twitter.

To unfollow lots of twitter users and follow more relevant ones.

Audiense review by Agency in Public Relations and Communications
Agency in Public Relations and Communications

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I like to usability and mobility of the program.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the rate of response and the usability of the dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great produce and very nice to use!

I've decreased the bounce rate.

Audiense review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"SocialBro for the Win!"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate and easy to receive analytics

What do you dislike?

The connection or time it takes to export Tweet Analytic reports can be a long process.

Time. Instead of having to individually sign in on Twitter to get analytics, socialbro has everything provided to you in one website so I can access multiple twitter accounts at once.

Audiense review by User in Music
User in Music

"Bas Kruijssen, Black Hole Recordings"

What do you like best?

The DM campaigns and reports section work best for us

What do you dislike?

nothing really jumps to mind, so far all is well

contacting our Twitter fans, using DM campaigns. Reports help us to get insights in our fan behaviour

Audiense review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"I have recently started using it. My experience has been positive. "

What do you like best?

Weekly emails with the stats of the account

What do you dislike?

None. I am new to the program. I can not add more at this time.

Social Media follower data

Learning about Audiense?

* We monitor all Audiense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.