Audiense

Audiense enables personalization at scale by connecting social intelligence directly to actions.

Work for Audiense?
Digimind likely to recommend 2x.png

Learning about Audiense?

Audiense Reviews

Ask Audiense a Question
Showing 46 Audiense reviews
Audiense review by <span>Sonali Y.</span>
Sonali Y.

Powerful way to manage your twitter account

What do you like best?

At G2Crowd Platform , I am happy to see Audiense at the top as it deserves the same. It has a Very clear way to view engagement and target the most effective influencers. The Dashboard is also excellent and useful, and especially for larger accounts.The interface is so easy navigated and easy to receive analytics.

What do you dislike?

Being honest, nothing is wrong here. Nothing really jumps to mind, so far all is well. It can be a little slow gathering information for reports - I often want the data immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your twitter professionally , this is a must have software.

I am saving a lot of time and concentrating on the analysis part of the job. I am managing my multiple business twitter accounts here . It allows me to get a better idea of where they are, their gender, as well as their interests

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Audiense
Audiense review by <span>Himanshu J.</span>
Himanshu J.

Best tool to manage multiple twitter accounts.

What do you like best?

Audiense is my best tool for managing twitter It helps me to search people to follow and unfollow those who don't follows me back. I can set a welcome message and also It helps me to send and track automated direct message campaigns so that I can tell a bunch of people about my product. Also I can analyzes my followers and generate a ‘best time to tweet’. Can easily integrate with buffer and schedule post at best time that suites my twitter community.

What do you dislike?

Can't schedule a post from this tool will have to look other software for scheduling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audiense is a good platform to start with twitter marketing with advanced reports and analytics

Understand competitors' followers and twitter strategy. Help me to copy competitors followers and engage them. It also help me to find influencer's I follow and who follows me.

What Social Media Suites solution do you use?

Audiense review by <span>Gadi B.</span>
Gadi B.

An indispensable tool for understanding your Twitter Audience

What do you like best?

The ability to filter my twitter following by keyword within the bio and by geography, create a list based on that filter, and then create a column or stream from that list to see what conversations and links are most prevalent among specific subsets of my community. I also really like their ability to create audiences and perform Direct Message Campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Some of their features can be a little hard to find. They have, for example, an interesting "affinity report," basically, a diagram that shows you what other accounts your followers follow. But it's hard to find in their nav. scheme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend them very highly. They are quite responsive to email, understanding that they are based in Europe, so the time difference does come into play if you email them at 5 PM Eastern Time.

They help my listen more accurately to my twitter audiences. In an account that has more than 50K total followers, it can be hard to say "this is important to my audience." It is more accurate to say that an account of that size has many audiences, and audiense can help organizations tease out distinct subsets within that larger group.

Audiense review by <span>Ellen G.</span>
Ellen G.

A must have twitter marketing tool : Audiense

What do you like best?

Easy to follow and unfollow users, and very simple to filter followers and following based on criteria such as date of last tweet, time since you followed. It is very easy to use solution for monitoring client Twitter profiles . Receiving analytic reports, these are detailed and the social community management is nice and so easy here.

What do you dislike?

The free version's function is very limited. I do wish that the free version had a few more features other than basic reporting. It was complicated at first and I'm not sure that I ever got the full benefit from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your twitter targetting, engagement in a very professional manner, you should try this twitter management software . It will give you in-depth twitter account analytics report.

We have almost 4-5 company twitter accounts. These are useful for branding, customer listening and marketing promotion . We are effectively managing our twitter accounts using socialbro.

Audiense review by <span>Dario C.</span>
Dario C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Audiense Review

What do you like best?

We have been using the Audiense platform for over a year now, we started during the days it was called SocialBro. It's a great piece of software emcompassing every aspect needed to create a good social media campaign.

Areas of particular interest is the social intelligence data that can be provided, powered by IBM Watson, it does a fantastic job of highlighting the personality traits of our audiences - using this data we can search for accounts that have similar personality traits so we are targeting the perfect audience for us. We have seen great success in finding users with a high propensity to purchase and those that respond positively to marketing.

Another great feature is that once you have built an audience within the platform that you want to market to, you can transfer this list into the Twitter Ads platform and use paid marketing methods to target this filtered audience - these features combined are where the results are noticeably improved.

Other useful features are the rule builder - where you can trigger certain response via tweet or direct message based on rules such as a particular demographic of users following you could receive a customised response tailored for them.

What do you dislike?

The only aspect of the software we have been unable to properly get to grips with is the conversation monitoring - we find the results are too broad, and a lot of the results are out of context. However this could be user error on our part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would recommend. The best way to get the most out of Audiense is by using the Social Intelligence alongside the Twitter Ads upgrade that they offer.

We have seen noticeable increases in conversions for our clients since using Audiense, which is hugely important for us to be generating ROI for our clients.

Audiense review by <span>Victor Hugo L.</span>
Victor Hugo L.

Essencial Marketing & Analytics Tool for Twitter and Instagram

What do you like best?

It's a complete visualization tool for Twitter and Instagram. The statistics and filters are great and help us to analysis our community of followers and followed. Is the perfect tool to determine the best time to tweet, is very useful and is recommended to update the configuration at least once a week.

We love "Audience" since I was SocialBro, the name change does not affect the way I use it every day.

What do you dislike?

I have no negative observation until now. It is always possible to improve the platforms but its function is practically perfect, is always available and functional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the Audiense Blog about better use of the platform. And do not be afraid to explore all options and configurations filter at first may seem daunting but is actually very simple to use. It also allows to integrate your Instagram account to have a more accurate view of your community in this important social network

General and detailed view of the profile of our community on Twitter, develop better communication strategies based on keywords, geographic location, gender, language and many more parameters about Twitter followers that Audiense allows us to filter, query and compare easily.

We love to know the level of influence of users followed and to determine the most influential followers to increase our exposure to interact with them frequently.

Allows us to locate users that we continue to have little or no recent activity, this serves to optimize our social profile on these networks.

Learning about Audiense?

* We monitor all Audiense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.