AuthorityLabs

Search engine result and rank monitoring software

Work for AuthorityLabs?

Learning about AuthorityLabs?

Categories

AuthorityLabs Reviews

Ask AuthorityLabs a Question
Showing 6 AuthorityLabs reviews
AuthorityLabs review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Great Keyword Rankings Tool"

What do you like best?

Authority Labs provide a great dashboard tool for company's who are looking to monitor their online presence, keyword rankings, and track SEO performance.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time for the data from the major search engines to sync into the Authority Labs dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a 30 day free trial for you to test drive their platform and see whether or not Authority Labs is the right solution for your organization. You can save a lot of time using this dashboard.

We are solving the problem of reducing the time it takes to check out how our domain and relevant keywords are performing. This has allowed for more efficient reporting, and a clear view of where we are at.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AuthorityLabs
AuthorityLabs review by Brian H.
Brian H.

"Excellent Experience with AuthorityLabs"

What do you like best?

I have just completed evaluating several softwares in this space. I went with AuthorityLabs due to the clean user interface and accuracy of data.

So far I experienced excellent customer service. They even provided complimentary keyword research for one of my clients.

What do you dislike?

I currently do not have any dislikes at the moment

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time looking for a cheap alternative. AuthorityLabs is the best in the market

Tracking SEO Rankings for my clients. Better tracking and a white labeled reporting platform for my clients.

What SEO solution do you use?

AuthorityLabs review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great SEO Auditing Tool"

What do you like best?

Authority Labs provide a great user experience and tools to track domains and current SERP rankings for a large range of keywords.

What do you dislike?

Loading times for syncing data from the major search engines can leave a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out if you manage multiple clients for SEO work and would like to see how your work is performance across search engines.

Authority Labs has allowed us to track SEO performance across a variety of domains. It's maximized efficiency and reporting processes.

AuthorityLabs review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="68b910ad-8a47-4a15-ae0f-9b737294697f">Melanie S.</span>
Melanie S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Overall, a great tool"

What do you like best?

The User Interface is really clean and easy to navigate, even if you have a lot of keywords.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm not sure how accurate it is, your results are updated once a week so sometimes I log in while it's updating and my keyword rankings are all 100 because it's working on calculating them all again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gives you more insight on organic keyword rankings than Google Analytics

Organic keyword tracking. I'm able to see if my marketing efforts and SEO keyword improvements are working or not.

AuthorityLabs review by Fiona L.
Fiona L.

"Easy-to-use rank-tracking tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to sort ranking tables, ranking comparisons over time, ranking comparisons across domains, ability to bulk-import keywords

What do you dislike?

I'd love to see the option to calculate weighted average positions and to get historical positions for newly added keywords

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool that focuses on doing one thing really well - tracking ranks!

Ability to identify ranking performance which affects organic traffic to our website

AuthorityLabs review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Decent SERP API"

What do you like best?

Nice clean and easy API for getting SERP data in JSON format. Easy to ingrate into our analysis systems.

What do you dislike?

Gets a little slow when there is an algo update - i guess every man and his dog starts using it during those times.

Analyse our SERP rankings for keywords we track - and see how our competitors and doing too

Learning about AuthorityLabs?

* We monitor all AuthorityLabs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories