Autodesk InfraWorks 360

InfraWorks 360™ preliminary engineering and design software improves your infrastructure project outcomes throughout the asset lifecycle. Make decisions in the context of the real world, not the CAD world. Combine and connect data to better create, view, analyze, share, and manage information anywhere, on any device using the power of the cloud.

Work for Autodesk InfraWorks 360?

Learning about InfraWorks 360?

Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Reviews

Ask InfraWorks 360 a Question
Showing 28 InfraWorks 360 reviews
InfraWorks 360 review by Pierre C.
Pierre C.

"Excellent logiciel de simulation 3D"

What do you like best?

Here at WSP. we mainly use Autodesk Infraworks 360 for 3D visualization of large infrastructure projects.

What I especially like with Infraworks 360 is the ease with which the integration of geospatial data is. The result is very much appreciated by our customers in static images at the level of cutscenes rendered.

What do you dislike?

Some highly specialized tasks can be carried out, I am talking about, for example, accurate road embankments unless using it with Autodesk 3D Studio Max Design which increases costs by software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to achieve visual simulations easily and cheaply you can go with Infraworks 360!

Certain highly specialized tasks can be carried out, I am talking about, for example, road embankments unless using it with Autodesk 3D Studio Max Design which increases costs by software.

The visualization of large infrastructure such as port projects. Autodesk Infraworks 360, I can achieve amazing very detailed visual simulation beings that can be easy video output. No other software can achieve this level of quality in such a short time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autodesk InfraWorks 360
InfraWorks 360 review by Todd R.
Todd R.

"InfraWorks 360 in a Production Environment"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use. InfraWorks is very easy to use and very easy to learn. Now you even have the ability to do about 40% of your design work in a 3D environment.

What do you dislike?

Some of the visualization is not very realistic. There are some tweaks to get animation in InfraWorks, but other than that, it's a static environment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software. There are plenty of resources to get you going and stay on the right path.

I work for an Autodesk Reseller, so I'm not really solving any business problems for myself. Only customers.

However, the benefits I have realized is that showing a potential client their project in 3D is much more efficient and easier to win projects.

What Civil Engineering Design solution do you use?

InfraWorks 360 review by Erik N.
Erik N.

"Very capable software for 3D project models."

What do you like best?

Overall I like the ease of use. I started this software from basically nothing, and learned as I went. I have no formal AutoCAD or 3D training. (I am a GIS Professional). I have been using InfraWorks since its infancy. I was given a license and told to come up with a model within a few weeks. I found the interface intelligent, and it was simple to learn the basics. From here I have branched out and done multiple complicated models, and people seem so love the aspect of being able to see something come to life before the project is underway/completed.

What do you dislike?

My biggest gripe about InfraWorks is the database upgrades. Every release comes with one, and it you have a model that you work on between upgrades, you need to make a copy (these models can get HUGE!!!). I have also been burned by an upgrade; I had a model upgrade, and I lost all of my 3D models from Sketchup, a few of my road profiles were gone, and most of my styles had disappeared. I am hoping I don't need to use that specific model again, as I will have to overhaul it completely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to showcase projects, look no further. You will easily be able to show off your projects before it even breaks ground!

This software really helps with our public outreach. When working on a large or even controversial project, showing the end user final results early on can ease minds and tensions. I have used this to build a majority of my local city out and used it to showcase flood protection projects. I have built many smaller models as well showing simple things such as ponds and new streets. Its also a plus that project managers love seeing a project in 3D!

InfraWorks 360 review by James L.
James L.

"G2 Crowd Autodesk Infraworks 360 "

What do you like best?

Model builder, the ease to create design roads, intersections and round abouts

What do you dislike?

Model builders kindergarten apperance compared to Apple 3D Maps and Google Earth

Recommendations to others considering the product

get the model builder to produce the quality of Google Earth and Apple Maps for 3d buildings and you will have people drive over in masses just to use that tool. Also also let them create Sheets with their snapshots and give them the ability to print or pdf them. Also focus on more land grading tools like parking lots, curbs, gutters and retaining walls.

giving the client and the public something they can understand and play with verses a set of static 2d flat plans. The benefits is the potential to use the Augmented Reality to show proposed project or show the utilities companies we can see the pipes underground in real time out on the site on our ipad.

InfraWorks 360 review by Aaron P.
Aaron P.

"Planning tool evolving into a design tool!"

What do you like best?

Easily and quickly gather data for a project using Model Explorer and create realistic visual presentations. Now that the modules are all included, designers can create preliminary designs within minutes compared to hours using traditional design software.

What do you dislike?

I disliked having to install all the separate modules, but now that they are incorporated, there isn't much to dislike. The user environment is easy to navigate and exporting to Civil 3D is simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared to be blown away!

Transportation, commercial and residential designs are being conceptually planned and designed currently. The benefits are efficiently creating 3D models of a conceptual design within minutes, exporting to C3D and finalizing the design. With the robust tools inside Infraworks 360, more being added monthly, I see the program as the next solution for all preliminary planning, design, point cloud recognition and presentation design.

InfraWorks 360 review by Colby B.
Colby B.

"Innovative, Exciting Product"

What do you like best?

I like that models can be created with terrain from a google earth type interface. It's great that the model brings in/creates buildings and roads. I love that some hydrology/drainage can be done in the product. I like that InfraWorks is embracing new possibilities and I'm sure that the software is capable of more than I am aware of.

What do you dislike?

It has a tough time when a new bridge is added to the existing road. I wasn't able to figure out how to do any type of HEC-RAS modeling in the software. I haven't figured out how to import a survey dgn correctly. I was not very successful with creating small watersheds along an entire roadway.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Add the ability to integrate Hydraulic Modeling (HEC-RAS type) and Traffic Analysis (Synchro) if not already integrated.

We would like to use the software for presentations and meetings for sure. I thinks its so fast and user friendly that it nearly takes away the need for the consulting technical civil engineer. It's ease of rendering is great. The software is visually appealing. I'm sure it can be helpful in plan production but I haven't used it for that yet.

InfraWorks 360 review by Chris M.
Chris M.

"Autodesk InfraWorks 360"

What do you like best?

We have used Autodesk InfraWorks 360 to create large 35km x 40km detailed 3D models of our Wind Farm and surface mining developments. We have found that no other package can handle the large amount of data needed to accurately create a realistic environment which can navigated and interacted with so quickly and efficiently.

3D Models are so quick and easy to set up and these can then be shown to to others demonstrate a realistic visualisation of a development.

What do you dislike?

- the lack of a easy to use interface to specifically set a view point at a X, Y, Z using a set field of vision angle and pitch.

- the ability to easily set or freely drive at set distance above the landform.

- the 2015 software has begun to allow the use of animated models, but a lot more development is needed

- the ability to easily create forest areas (we have created work around solutions), but if the software could populate large areas of trees as a single forest area and not multiple trees it would be more efficient and realistic in larger models. When you need to portray many large areas of forest in the far distance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If need to create large 3D external environments then Autodesk InfraWorks 360 is very quick and easy to use.

We are creating large accurate 3D environments very quickly and very cheaply.

InfraWorks 360 review by Natalya C.
Natalya C.

"InfraWorks 360 - powerful graphics, minimal analytic ability"

What do you like best?

The 2015 version is pretty lightweight. It's a fast download, and if you have a top notch graphics card, it works well. The graphics within the program are really crisp, and it's easy to maneuver around the model. Also, model builder in the 2015 version is much faster than in the 2014 version.

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to build a model, find data sets easily, and cut a section through a site to see how everything relates. While you can import clunky pipe networks and ground regions, the program doesn't seem to handle them very well. I want the ground surface to be almost like a semi transparent block, and not a floating surface with no depth. I can't analyze how above ground and below ground systems relate to each other very easily with this tool. Also, there should be a library of items you can drop in from a 3D warehouse, and you should be able to colorize/categorize buildings on different layers without all the hassle. It takes 10 steps to do something that should be done in 2 steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know exactly what you're going to be using it for. If you are unclear, you won't use it. If you're trying to analyze specific measurable site conditions, this is not the program for you. If you want to draw roads like sim city, this is the program for you. Very conceptual in nature.

It's great for proposals. We can include images of the model and a link for our clients to view the model. It's great for quick wow factor graphics, but beyond that, the more you bring into it, even if it's just basic Revit models, it starts to slow down dramatically.

InfraWorks 360 review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Autodesk InfraWorks 360 New User"

What do you like best?

This ingenious software is breaking into a whole new market for the infrastructure design industry. It allows users to improve their infrastructure project outcomes throughout the asset life-cycle by making real world decisions based on current data.

What do you dislike?

The software only requires 4GB of RAM, but functions best with 16GB. Many devices that are portable do not generally come with 16GB of RAM. We have had to add additional memory to a few machines for proper performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a new software package, take your time learning about the different abilities that this extremely powerful tool has to offer you as its user. I would also recommend that before purchasing this software new users should try a free trial period subscription of this program in order to determine its usefulness in their working field.

We are utilizing Autodesk Infraworks 360 to combine and connect data for our clients specifics on the projects we have been hired for. Through the software capabilities, we can more effectively create, view, analyze, share, and manage information anywhere, on any device using the power of the cloud. These abilities have increased efficiency in our office and helped win projects through leveraging the software fully as a new tool.

User in Civil Engineering

"One of the best innovations that has come out from Autodesk in years"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Streamlined interface. I have been visualizations/animations for years and InfraWorks has made that process of creating 3D content for marketing and design so much easier.

What do you dislike?

More advanced grading tools. Ability to create custom road striping within the InfraWorks instead of the workarounds that are done with outside softwares.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again I am completely satisfied with InfraWorks and the direction that Autodesk is going with it. I know Autodesk is listening to the industry and trying to develop the tools that we want and need to take our content to the next level.

Marketing, Conceptual Design, Design/Engineering, and Quantities. Ability to give better design/engineering information during the planning/project pursuit phases of a project.

InfraWorks 360 review by João Paulo Nazaré C.
João Paulo Nazaré C.

"Good quick result too for Masterplanning"

What do you like best?

Infraworks has a lot of great features like terrain surface analysis and the ease to create very some great conceptual level scenarios very quickly.

Great presentation imagery publishing features and very useful cloud based integration with table devices that can effectively be used to take designs from the office to site.

Possible to develop good workflows between different software due to reasonably good file format interchange.

What do you dislike?

The graphics interface is a bit 'gamy' and integration with serious CAD software like Civil3D does need a bit of work. Quite often I did experience some graphical problems whilst assigning coordinate systems to sites overseas.

If one could have a single product combining the great interface of Infraworks and the engineering precision of Civil3D, then one would have a winning solution for both masterplanners and urban designers alike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cloud based solution would not work well on countries where broadband is poor.

Infraworks is excellent for surface terrain analysis. Quick results help teams speed up decision making on conceptual layouts. Very good value for money if one uses that functionality regularly.

InfraWorks 360 review by Marvin S.
Marvin S.

"Excellent software for those who need convincing visuals "

What do you like best?

Infraworks 360 is incredibly simple to use. Anyone can quickly pick up the program, search online for a few tutorials and within a short time develop large city sized models for use in conceptual design, planning, and proposal preparations.

The interface is simple and Autodesk offers additional modules which can be purchased and added into Infraworks 360 for discipline specific work (Road/Highway design, Bridge design, and Civil design). Each of these modules makes it easy to create a quick mock up of a proposed design based on actual design codes and properties. For example, laying out an intersection using the Road module allows you to take into

Infraworks 360 models can also be generated using a myriad of commonly used industry formats (.dwg, .shx, .3ds, .skp, etc.) or quickly from the cloud by simply selecting a region. Previous versions of Infraworks required users to search and import data manually which while not bad did require time to set up. The new cloud based generator will automatically aggregate and import GIS and aerial data from trusted reputable sources such as USGS and municipal data clearinghouses. This is a big improvement.

Additionally you can easily export models from Infraworks into more robust programs such as 3D Studio for high fidelity visualization if need be. For general use, many of the included 3D objects, textures and rendering engines are more than adequate.

What do you dislike?

Lack of support of animation (moveable objects) although Autodesk is certainly making efforts to expand on this concept.

Inability to create connecting ramps or roads without centerline snap. Basically if you have a 3 lane highway where the right most lane is a single lane exit ramp, you cannot have the ramp connect to the right most lane only. The centerline snap will force you to link it into the center lane forcing all 3 lanes to to appear as though they are merging towards the one ramp. This can be visually distracting and frustrating at times.

Certain objects aren't exported with the same fidelity as you see in infraworks.

Animated water and lighting effects is not carried into 3D Studio, you have to recreate them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a quick way to add quality and compelling exhibits to your proposals, for your clients, or are seeking to improve public outreach efforts, this software can definitely help you meet those goals.

We've realized this tool can be used to help our clients and the public understand our vision and our goals for a project. Using Infraworks we've been able to quickly create relevant 3D site models used in proposals and meetings clients to demonstrate our understanding of existing conditions and our proposed conditions.

This tool has helped to save money and time (low set up time) while providing a "value added" when we are able to take our proposals one step further by showing compelling 3D videos, models, instead of still images, sketches or plain text.

InfraWorks 360 review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"A good preliminary step to developing a BIM compliant process. "

What do you like best?

Infraworks 360 is great for preliminary conceptual stages within a project or tender and allows easy comparison and understanding of varying optioneering solutions that can be presented to the client. Overall the software is relatively simple in it's use and it's ability and maintains the end result expectation to a purely 3D visualisation format.

What do you dislike?

When using the software I encountered a few difficulties in transitioning the CAD model into Infraworks with some thin cylindrical shaped components appearing 'jagged' (i.e. not achieving a smooth curve) in Infraworks. Further problems included complex components not appearing in Infraworks at all as they were not meshed.

As an overall observation it would be beneficial for myself to be able to create and manipulate more data from the CAD import to reduce the need to re-import adjusted .dwg/.fbx files over and over. For example simple drawing tools available in AutoCAD could help this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for visual fly-throughs.

Currently my business is using Infraworks to showcase optioneering models during tender presentations to the client, this is working well and good feedback has been received from our clients with the fly-through videos created. However my business is keen to progress with BIM and fly-throughs alone only touch upon a small part of the process. It would be great for an additional schedule to be imported and shown along side the fly-through, such as the schedule that exists in Navisworks, although Infraworks is much better visually and would be ideal for a schedule to be added to the video export option.

InfraWorks 360 review by Emma H.
Emma H.

"Great preliminary design and visualisation tool for infrastructure projects."

What do you like best?

InfraWorks 360 can easily bring existing data together and allows you to make high level changes and provides pretty good visualistations very quickly, which can be viewed with Oculus Rift.

What do you dislike?

This product sits in the middle of design tools (such as Revit and Civil 3D) and visualisation tools (such as 3DS Max) and is not a "pro" in either category. It does, however, excel in quickly bringing existing data together, adding high level changes and delivering this in a very presentable format.

Recommendations to others considering the product

InfraWorks 360 was not included in our Enterprise Business Agreement, so we are having to procure this as an addition.

Tender periods for smaller infrastructure works can be very tight. InfraWorks 360 allows you to quickly produce visualisations (something which we wouldn't normally have time to deliver), which can help communicate our understanding of the works. It is also a great tool for investigating different design options.

InfraWorks 360 review by Thomas S.
Thomas S.

"Infraworks 360 - A glimpse of the future"

What do you like best?

Model Builder

Storyboards and rendering

Ability to add other 3D data to your model

ease of use

What do you dislike?

User Interface - the program abandons the "ribbon" style user interface that Autodesk users are accustomed to. This UI is compact and easy to navigate once you get used to it, but I liked last year's version better which was laid out in the ribbon style.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the 360 trial and play around with the features. Pick a random area of the world (the more developed the better the data, usually) and have model builder create you a base model with topographic info and aerial imagery. You can change and edit this data if you have access to more accurate surveys or higher res. images. Import GIS data and edit roads so they better match what is actually in the world. It really does only take an hour or so to create a highly detailed model of the world, in 3D. Oh, and much of it is exportable to Civil3D and other software.

This tool is very useful in high-level preliminary planning. It became much more useful with the last update and creation of the "360" version with model builder, profile optimizer, and bridge design tools.

InfraWorks 360 review by Steven D.
Steven D.

"Robust application with lots of uses"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to very rapidly create 3D models of existing and proposed infrastructure. Powerful tool to be able to quickly visualize and create preliminary conceptual plans for projects. Also the ability to bring to the field via the mobile iPad app is great with the augmented reality applications being a nice feature that is relatively easy to use. We use it for underground infrastructure visualization projects and have found it to be a robust means to help our clients see what they have underground.

What do you dislike?

Not a big fan of the new pricing model that requires subscriptions or the Ultimate design package.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need a solid understanding of data types and sources. Also AutoCAD experience is a huge plus to enable modifications in designs easily for import.

Helping our clients to more effectively visualize their infrastructure projects, also creates nice presentation materials. Plus that iPad export is really a boon to engineers in the field looking to get a feel for what infrastructure exists on a project.

InfraWorks 360 review by wassim A.
wassim A.

"Estimating - Coordination and presentations"

What do you like best?

I like the graphics and the high quality you can get from this software. despite the fact that sometimes its a night mare to be able to get the files for specific areas.

I like the library but doesn't have all what we need all the times. We always have to go to other resource. I spent too much time inverting files.

I like the renders and videos , story teller.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the cameras jumps from one to another without being able to control the path. and every time we add another camera it messes up the views. its just too complicated could've been done way simpler and easier to control.

Resource are not always available. and sometimes doesn't exist anywhere.

You can't really manipulate the data files you download from the sites. sometimes they're not up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

*there should be Infraworks 360 including the 2 versions. Autodesk Infraworks and Infraworks 360. first one that come in the suit is technically useless.

* there should be a way to save the files in separate folders. Because when the file crash (which happened MANY times. I have to start new project and upload the files allover again.

*Estimating and planning

*Executing plan

*Presentations

*Traffic plan

InfraWorks 360 review by Glenn K.
Glenn K.

"Infraworks 2014 or 360"

What do you like best?

In my opinion, I have to say that Infraworks is the best thing to happen to Civil since sliced bread.

If you are currently a 3DS Max user you will probably love this program for its snapshot feature alone. it produces renders in a fraction of the time it takes Max to do them. The interface is fast and It has become my favorite program to use for civil visualizations.

What do you dislike?

It still lacks North American tree species but I am sure this will be addressed soon.

The other problem is that it doesn't seem to handle procedural materials on imported Max object so you have to map them the old fashioned way before you import them.

Its a bit of a task trying to bring in a property boundary directly from cad.

It doesn't come with the roads package.

It is difficult to create seamless real world backgrounds without the use of a program like Photoshop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would buy the ultimate suite if you can afford it. The roads package is very powerful and without it you cannot really take things back and forth to Civil 3D.

Our municipality require a visual impact plan for hillsides and it works great for that.

InfraWorks 360 review by Paras N.
Paras N.

"An Efficient way to plan projects & create quick feasibility studies"

What do you like best?

The ability to communicate planning & assessment studies in 3d quickly and effortlessly. A great way to visualize conceptual infrastructure projects with adequate site context, design options and project criteria to all project stakeholders.

What do you dislike?

Not clear how infraworks 360 is different from Infraworks, its not as simple as being the cloud version of Infraworks.

Infraworks 360 has all the cloud collaboration features and does have the ability to save documents in the cloud - but that is an option and not a requirement. In general the Autodesk naming convention for applications that have cloud components has much to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on it

We are trying to leverage Infraworks for team members to communicate and collaborate more effectively with both internal and external stakeholders. Additionally, we are also hoping to take advantage of the advanced engineering and analysis tools around Roadway Design and Bridge Design.

User in Civil Engineering

"InfraWorks Pros and Cons"

What do you like best?

InFra works improves the workflow of creating proposals, conveying conceptual layouts to clients, by streamling the process of developing 3D models that can be utilized in the design process. The model can be exported into civil 3D to complete the design. The software allows you to import GIS data using various formats and overlaying the data on a coordinate system. The software has a variety of layout tools to aid in the process of getting the desired results of your design concept. The software offers tools to aid in presenting your concept professionally. The software is excellent for getting you from concept design to fruition by giving you tools to build a model that you can analyze in the virual world and build in the real world.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the evalution of the software. The software has many excellent tools but it

do have tools for all the intricacies of layout designs namely Subdivisions, Land Architecture

and Civil designs. The software will have to grow and evolve into more applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this software.

reconnaissance.

Excellent software for due-diligence.

InfraWorks 360 review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"My new right arm"

What do you like best?

InfraWorks allows me to create multiple proposals quickly, later I can come back and detail winning proposals and not waste time on proposals unlikely to be constructed.

What do you dislike?

I would like more access to free or low cost highly accurate land base and imagery to use with the application, NED data is not ideal for many projects when LiDAR hasn't been procured. Any way Autodesk can connect users to IFSAR data direct from the application? Also more refined video editing tools and ways to edit "city furniture and buildings" would be great. Can I export a building I created in InfraWorks and detail it in another application?

Recommendations to others considering the product

If management is not convinced of the value of InfraWorks set up a pilot project and use a 30 day trial to implement a first project. Begin small and be sure to include feedback from the management team while in this phase, they will be amazed with how quickly you can deliver a high quality project in a small amount of time but you must begin a smaller project because you may run into technical problems if your PC is not ready and equipped to handle the graphics and memory requirements etc. of the app.

InfraWorks allows for better collaboration on design projects, this is true for internal and external stakeholders. By visualizing the project we are able to choose better project sites and avoid potential problems.

InfraWorks 360 review by Jeffery Z.
Jeffery Z.

"Infraworks 360 has promising potential for being a great civil engineering tool."

What do you like best?

Autodesk Infraworks 360 combines preliminary engineering with data-rich 3D models

What do you dislike?

The major drawback of the software is the extremely high price of the 360 subscription, which makes it hard to warrant a purchase unless it can be utilized for billable labor on a daily basis.

Infraworks 360 allows you to easily sketch and evaluate multiple designs in context of the real world environment.

User in Civil Engineering

"Good Product for Visualizations and concept work"

What do you like best?

This product gets us from Zero to a visualization in a very short amount of time.

What do you dislike?

This is probably more a function of available public GIS data, but I wish there were more feature sets in the "Model Builder" Also it would be nice if downloads from the Sketchup 3D buildling library were integrated

Recommendations to others considering the product

I found the versioning and differences between the packages to be very confusing. Once I figured out that I needed the 360 Product to get any of the worthwhile tools, things became simpler. I wish they had a clear cut path to what is included in which software package.

We find ourselves needing more and more tools for conveying the end results of large infrastructure projects and Infraworks gives us the necessary piece to fill that void.

"Infraworks 360"

What do you like best?

This product is much easier to use and learn compared to other AutoDesk Software.

What do you dislike?

The interface still looks a bit like a cartoon drawing and the fact that it will not go directly back and forth with Civil3D unless you have the most expensive Civil 3D package is frustrating. Also price should include all modules not individually have to pay for each piece of the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The 360 version is leaps and bounds above the previous non-cloud versions in ease of use and data gathering.

Helps clients visualize a lot better than plain 2D drawings. Augmented Reality will become more and more popular as time goes on.

InfraWorks 360 review by Melanie Z.
Melanie Z.

"Infraworks 360 Review"

What do you like best?

Infraworks 360 if a fantastic tool for conceptual design, project feasibility, to help communicate design intent and win stakeholders approval.

What do you dislike?

The software is user based and there needs to be a module for site development/grading.

Winning project approval and communication of design intent to non-engineers.

InfraWorks 360 review by User in Higher Education

"Autodesk InfraWorks 360"

What do you like best?

Providing 3D information from its database and can be able to add other information such as height of buildings.

What do you dislike?

Rendering is a little heavy for regular computers.

City Modeling, Road Designs, Civil Infrastructure Modeling.

InfraWorks 360 review by Cory F.
Cory F.

"This is an amazing tool to build conceptual plans in context of existing conditions"

What do you like best?

Easy and fast visual results, to show conceptual plans

What do you dislike?

Available tools are often changing from free to paid

Win buy in from multiple stakeholders

InfraWorks 360 review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"Infraworks for grade separation"

What do you like best?

Easily create 3D models for visual presentations

What do you dislike?

A little overwhelming at first. But was fortunate enough to have hands on tech support from autoDesk.

Grade separation at existing level rail crossing. Visualization of geometry.

Learning about Autodesk InfraWorks 360?

* We monitor all Autodesk InfraWorks 360 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.