Autoklose

4.7

Autoklose is an all-in-one outbound sales automation platform. It features automated lead generation, drip campaigns, calendar scheduling, and CRM integration.

Work for Autoklose?

Learning about Autoklose?

Autoklose Reviews

Ask Autoklose a Question
Showing 39 Autoklose reviews
Autoklose review by Steven E.
Steven E.

"Autoklose is every Salesman's best friend!"

What do you like best?

Everything about Autoklose is designed to make outbound sales and email marketing a breeze.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would very Highly recommend Autoklose. I have used my CRM database to send out similar campaigns, but with Autoklose, everything is right at my fingertips. It will work 24/7 and sends out my messages to the decision makers. I get knowledge of who opens my email, I get knowledge as to what links they clicked on, and I get the names of the people that want to know more.

If you want your sales to grow exponentially you will go with Autoklose.

1. Getting in front of decision makers.

2. Having everything automated, where you just press "Start Campaign."

3. Integrating into our CRM software and Calendly

4. Make it, and forget about it, and wait for the appointments to be set.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autoklose
Autoklose review by Emir N.
Emir N.

"Great as it is, only to get better."

What do you like best?

It allows a lot of flexibility in terms off account and e-mail management. Starting from the free unlimited e-mail switches, up to adding unlimited amount of users, separating them into teams according to your preferences, and still have a clear overview of everything that is going on.

What do you dislike?

At this very moment, the fact that follow-ups can not be sent as a reply to the initial e-mail, in the same thread. But they are going to enable this as well in one of the features to be released soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Certainly one of the software to look into and keep an eye on considering their development.

AutoKlose certainly helps a lot when you're dealing with so many Campaigns for different Companies involving multiple teams. Their overview, friendly UI and many tasks that have been automatized, are saving you time and making your life easier.

What Email Tracking solution do you use?

Autoklose review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"Great product that integrates contact list with mail merge capabilities "

What do you like best?

I love the integration with contacts that I may not have in my files. AutoKlose allows me to target not only specific industries but also specific positions and titles.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more streamlined approach to the contacts information. I would also love for it to include their phone numbers and addresses. I also side note think it would be really cool if we could collect auto responses somehow before they show up in my inbox

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it each industry is different but in general it seems like a good piece of software

In the past, we relied on dealers to sell to the banking market. Today those sales have fallen off significantly and we don't have the customer's contact information. this has allowed us to collect and email a specific group of contacts.

Autoklose review by Kate S.
Kate S.

"Autoklose is great for our tightly targeted campaigns"

What do you like best?

It is a fantastic tool for our tightly targeted campaigns.

What do you dislike?

l have not found anything to dislike, waiting on roll out of new features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT's a great tool, very flexible, my team finds it easy to use and we are getting very favorable results. Autoklos is only linited by your imagination on how to use it!

As an EHS Software Platform our customers span all industries and decision makers are often in unique divisions buying decisions at times are autonomous. So our messaging is extremely targeted. Autoklose allows us to easily manage a very large messaging matrix, tracking activity and know precisely when to respond, how and with what message. As a very small team without many marketing tools Autoklose has helped hone our messaging and dramtiacally improve our response rates

Autoklose review by Amit H.
Amit H.

"Best Sales Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

My company is new to using sales automation software. Until now, we used mostly email automation platforms like MailChimp or Infusionsoft CRM. This is a different type of software used mostly by sales teams and the difference is it sends emails directly from your personal/business email so open rates are higher.

What do you dislike?

l wish it was able to connect with other external CRMs (Infusionsoft).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to use, campaigns are simple to set up. There is a campaign wizard that leads you step by step so it’s very hard to make a mistake. Some of the options are hidden and not so intuitive, but they have pretty much responsive customer service that helped us.

We can achieve more in less time.

Autoklose review by Nemanja Z.
Nemanja Z.

"Quite an impressive piece of software"

What do you like best?

I am a marketing guy. So to me, it's all about sending an effective message out to the right people. AutoKlose does that in a very good way.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with the tool and I'd like to see more automation especially in the marketing arena. I met the team and I am sure they will deliver more HQ features that will help automate my team's efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend AK to every sales and marketing person out there trying to reach out to either broad or specific market. Even if you need some custom data these guys can help. I've been using them since BETA launch (less than 6 months) and I am extremely happy with the data and the software itself.

The database is a masterpiece. I am amazed by the numbers and % of success that I am getting out of my campaigns. It's much more effective when you can send automated emails from your email provider in my case GSuite.

Autoklose review by Aleksandar D.
Aleksandar D.

"Autoklose, our favorite team member"

What do you like best?

Working with Autoklose is like having your own personal assistant who does all the hard and boring work for you, whether you work in sales or HR (our both departments use it).

What do you dislike?

It won’t run two parallel campaigns for the same person. I understand why they made it work in such a way, but the complexity of our offers forces us to have leads in multiple funnels. I am hoping they will make it possible one day, even if that means “running it at our own risk”.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a sales department - you need it, maybe you just don’t know it yet.

Using Autoklose allowed us to speed things up tremendously. We use Autoklose as the first line of sales until we receive a reply from the prospect. Sales managers basically don’t do anything until they get a signal from the other side. This allows them to spend most of their time building relationships with their key accounts.

Autoklose review by Bojana R.
Bojana R.

"This tool will bring you leads"

What do you like best?

I use Autoklose to communicate with our current and potential clients. When you think about it, it's amazing that I can reach out to clients while I commit time to my work. It's doubling down my effort and also it allows me to focus on what I do best.

What do you dislike?

Can't copy campaign or add users to it after the campaign started. I am using campaigns extensively and are missing little things like that. I am curious to see how machine learning will pan out.

- multiple boring follow-ups

- consistent follow-ups

- more replies, especially after 8 follow-ups

- better clarity on what works in my emails and what does not

Autoklose review by Vedran R.
Vedran R.

"Our starting point for every new sales campaign"

What do you like best?

Since we have very complicated processes in our sales department, Autoklose has proved itself as a most valuable tool. We often have tactical sales campaigns that include various discounts, packages, gifts and similar actions. Before Autoklose we used to send emails manually by copy-pasting the same content and then changing first names, companies, emails, etc..

What do you dislike?

I am happy with this software currently.

Pros: This is the 4th software of this type that I’m working with and I must say it is the best of all 4. There is no simpler and more useful tool to use for this purpose.

Cons: I see that some people mention their dashboard as an issue. It is a minor problem and so far the only minus I can think of, but it’s nothing that would stop me (or anybody else) from using it.

Overall: Simple software with powerful output, capable of delivering tons of emails directly to your customers’ inbox in a personalized manner.

Autoklose review by adam s.
adam s.

"This is a solid outreach tool. "

What do you like best?

I like how Autoklose makes my work easier when looking for more sales prospects. The fact that l can have a large number of emails sent to different clients at the same time, while they’re customized according to a client's personal data makes me confident, especially when l get to meet the client in person later. Finding new leads is also easy. By defining the industry information, company size and location you can precisely generate new leads for your outreach.

What do you dislike?

We would like more third-party data providers integrated, but this is not critical. There is a CSV upload option.

We wanted to cover a large number of prospects so that we can focus only on those with whom our offer resonated. We were able to add more potential prospects to the database easily and the response rate for campaigns was solid.

Autoklose review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Cold eMailing made easy"

What do you like best?

I like best that I can create a personalized email to a key decision maker, then organize them to go out automatically & I don't have to change the salutation, etc. one by one.

The analytics are helpful like an autoresponder.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to access templates, make & save changes across the board.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the same as other similar products, but maybe a little cheaper.

It helps me do cold outreach so most faster. By seeing who opened (or didn't open the email) I know who to call or contact by another means.

Autoklose review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Autoklose + Exchangeleads is a deadly combo!"

What do you like best?

The opportunity do a campaign to a targeted market that emails a drip campaign to an exact target market in under 10 minutes? Do I need to say anymore? These product options from the owner is amazing!

What do you dislike?

Exchangeleads is very hit and miss. They need to work on cleaning the data up. Way to many bounce backs.

There needs to be the ability to insert a picture into the body of email, not as an attachment.

I don't have time to do cold calls, meet and greets as we are a small Etsy shop that is scaling with hand made products. We have low profit margins, so hiring is impossible. This software solution gives me an outbound solution that I didn't have in place before.

Autoklose review by Jelena P.
Jelena P.

"Sales automation tool with great potential"

What do you like best?

It’s simple to set up and start running campaigns. There are numerous email sequences (templates) for various purposes.

What do you dislike?

Everything worked out fine for me and there wasn't anything in particular that I disliked.

I really loved the fact that they prepared so many templates for various situations. My schedule is hectic, so I easily get distracted and stuck when I have to compose new emails. This platform allowed me to use one of the existing sequences and simply personalize it with the needed details.

Autoklose review by Frank S.
Frank S.

"GAME CHANGER!!!!! Thank you"

What do you like best?

It's simple, you collect data, you send out e-mails , go on sales calls, then get paid.

What do you dislike?

Lacking Emoji integration, however, nothing a quick workaround can't fix. Great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

anybody who wants more money

I am making sure my leads are being following up with. I am able to enter new niches at will.

I was able to move my VA from doing cold emails to doing other tasks in my business at a fraction of the cost.

Autoklose review by Jordan V.
Jordan V.

"Exexcute Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

Great UI and easy functionality. Anyone can be up and running in minutes generating leads..converting cold to warm or nurturing accounts. Tracking gives the insights that i need to plan my day and automate my process.

What do you dislike?

When using mobile and reviewing my campaign metrics I would like to be able to click on the phone number that was uploaded to the contact. This is only with my uploaded lists. Having an integration with my dialing system would be even more....but now im being picky. But i could dial quicker and only need my mobile to work from.

Automation! My dials are now warm and some contacts are reaching out to me or using my CTAs.

Autoklose review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Tool! Easy to implement and simple to manage"

What do you like best?

The simple integration with my Google business account and the fact the emails are less likely to go to junk mail. The templates are nice to utilize and personalize as starting points for your campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Would like more visibility and flexibility with some of the admin tools (I know this is coming up in the next release).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board now, before pricing goes up! New Features on the way...

Establishing a full circle marketing campaign to grow my business. Autoklose has saved me a tremendous amount of time during my day. This is very important to me, because I have a lot on my plate and need to make sure I'm using my time wisely.

Autoklose review by User

"like having your own email robot"

What do you like best?

simple and easy to use, very friendly staff and they are constantly taking feedback and pushing it onto the roadmap

What do you dislike?

small key features currently are not accessible, being able to "drag" to add emails to existing campaigns, and get a lot of out of office replies in my inbox.

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out, and see what happens, my guess is sending marketing emails normally afterwords feels like a waste of time.

as a smaller company who is not looking to build a direct sales team I feel I can be 'fishing' via email while im "farming" and "hunting."

Autoklose review by Daniel K.
Daniel K.

"An Amazing (And Much Needed) Tool"

What do you like best?

Having access to a full blown database for email outreach in an easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Recreating the templates / emails for every campaign

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

To expand our marketing outreach, test new markets & messages. The biggest issue of any business is getting in front of enough people and this program helps solve this in an easy to use platform.

Autoklose review by Consultant in Insurance
Consultant in Insurance

"A great tool to maximize my time & increase touch points"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the option to change a sequence and to save it as a new template. By doing so, this sequence becomes available to my colleagues as well. This proved to be very handy for the whole sales team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far…it has helped tremendously with our efficiency

Building up a good relationship with a client base usually takes a lot of time because every message must be personalized if you want to produce any positive outcome. Anything lower than that can be considered as a “marketing” or a “spam” by the customer. Autoklose allows you exactly that - personalized bulk email sending through controlled and carefully tailored campaigns and your customers will never know it.

Autoklose review by Aleksandra F.
Aleksandra F.

"I work with Autoklose a lot and I love it"

What do you like best?

I have started using this software ever since they introduced it to us and I don’t know how I would do my job now without it. It has helped me to hit my numbers noticeably in the previous two months.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had integrations with more CRM options since we don’t use only Salesforce.

It takes several contacts before someone replies to you. Autoklose has helped me to simplify this process and put outreach on autopilot.

Autoklose review by Nenad M.
Nenad M.

"Our customers love Autoklose more than we do"

What do you like best?

We love working with Autoklose. Our whole team can cooperate and modify templates that we use between us. We have more time left to spend on other, more complicated tasks.

What do you dislike?

Functionally, the software works without a mistake. If I’d have to complain about something, that would be the software colors/design.

If you need to send a lot of personalized emails concerning the same thing, Autoklose is a solution as it personalizes communication in a few clicks.

Autoklose review by Rob R.
Rob R.

"Great Application to get LEADS & Appointments"

What do you like best?

The automation to set up templates and ability to send out to lists.

What do you dislike?

The limitation on how many you can send out (2000).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start the trial to experience the product and make sure it fits your needs.

Generating new leads and business.

Autoklose review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Simple to use but lacking basic feature"

What do you like best?

Premade templates for best practices

Easy user interface and set up

Quick, responsive customer support chat

What do you dislike?

Not able to actually send mass emails right away, you have to build up your emails ability through your client. My team has run into a lot of issues with getting suspended from their GMail when we first put this product in place

Allows our sales team to reach more people in a shorter amount of time and not have to rely on marketing to set up campaigns. We have been able to get more sales appointments and reach more people because there is less likely of a chance of getting caught in spam filters.

Autoklose review by Igor S.
Igor S.

"The most useful Salesforce add-on"

What do you like best?

I love how Autoklose is capable of integrating seamlessly with Salesforce. It works without errors. We used some other software before and we had issues with duplicate leads. With Autoklose we don’t have such errors.

What do you dislike?

They still don’t have a click-to-call action. It works with emails only.

If you depend heavily on Salesforce as we do, this type of software is a true time saver. It simplifies and speeds up otherwise complicated and tedious tasks.

Autoklose review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Personalized bulk email sending"

What do you like best?

I can send many messages at once and personalize them at the same time. Without Autoklose, this would be considered as spam.

What do you dislike?

Everything works fine for now. I didn't have any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Autoklose is not a typical marketing tool; it is a sales tool. The bulk email sending option was until now available only for marketing automation tools. As a sales tool, Autoklose works differently. Instead of sending messages through some third-party email server, Autoklose sends messages from your own email and clients see them as if you sent them personally.

Cutting down on repetitive and boring tasks, spending more time on other things.

Autoklose review by Jakov N.
Jakov N.

"Lead gen tool from the future"

What do you like best?

AutoKlose helps me to reach out to my clients in a fast and reliable way. I can go and do my design while the emails are flying out to my clients' inbox.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that seems to not work at the moment but adding some more features would do the job.

As mentioned while designing I am prospecting. Can't get any better than that.

Autoklose review by John C.
John C.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

The team is focused on customer service and helping users get the most out of the platform.

What do you dislike?

Some improvements still need to be made on the platform

Client outreach

Autoklose review by User

"Efficient, product does what it supposed to do."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to see when someone opens the email and how many times. Customer Service is Top Notch.

What do you dislike?

It is in beta, so being able to pull emails from users that have opened emails to resend will be coming.

We are trying to reach out to companies we cant reach out to by phone. We have received business from companies we never would have without AutoKlose.

Autoklose review by Tim  G.
Tim G.

"Awesome results!"

What do you like best?

I liked the automatic email function and the fact that people actually opened, clicked, and responded to my emails. Much better program and results that the other automated email software programs that I've tried.

What do you dislike?

A little hard to figure out how to get some of the functions to work.

Generating appointment leads has gotten much easier with impressive results and appointments booked!

Autoklose review by Milos B.
Milos B.

"An amazing lead gen tool"

What do you like best?

AutoKlose works for me and my SDRs really well. We are able to approach many of our b2b prospects in within minutes.

What do you dislike?

Currently, all expectations are being met so nothing to dislike.

It's easy to Automate and streamline all repetitive and time-consuming tasks while having lots of fun and good data on the go.

Autoklose review by Agency
Agency

"Spend time only on the things that matter the most"

What do you like best?

I like their campaign wizard which guides me through campaign creation step by step. That way, it’s impossible to forget something.

What do you dislike?

Their UI/UX could be better. Some things are not accessible from the dashboard because they’re hidden by the buttons marked with the three dots that appear in various places. Not sure why they made it in such way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This will depend on the way a company reaches out to its leads. If your reps have a big lead database and send a lot of similar/same messages, this software could help you.

Having more time for less repetitive tasks.

Autoklose review by Administrator

"Actually works great, saves time - constantly improving"

What do you like best?

so simple, so powerful, not millions of stupid features...just great ones that get the job done and perfect support so far.

What do you dislike?

they are adding it in the next release in a week anyway - so all good!

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it for a free 14 day campaign - then keep going

lead gen, prospects....got new clients. its awesome

Autoklose review by Milos J.
Milos J.

"Tool that changed the way we do lead gen"

What do you like best?

AutoKlose works without errors. It syncs well with SalesForce and has great features to push our SDRs.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any specific things that I can mention at the moment, but I'd love to see more features and automation rolling out.

I can prospect and get to my clients' inbox while coaching my team at the same time.

Autoklose review by User in Venture Capital & Private Equity
User in Venture Capital & Private Equity

"Get Leads Faster with AutoKlose"

What do you like best?

AutoKlose is a simple interface and allows users to build and track campaigns with ease.

What do you dislike?

In the past users have gotten multiple emails even after being responded to. I believe this has been updated as of May 2018.

Automating conversion emails so that I don't have to send thousands of emails to cold leads.

Autoklose review by Stuart M.
Stuart M.

"A really good email automation tool."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and configure, really good for campaign setup

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really like it and easy to use.

Email outreach

Autoklose review by Timothy E.
Timothy E.

"The Leads Just Keep Coming In! And they are Great Leads from Big Companies"

What do you like best?

The best thing is, I can do my planning up front, then just forget about it until the next lead comes in.

What do you dislike?

Should be able to add or delete users without having to go back to the company.

Reaching out beyond our friends and family to organizations that need our platform.

Autoklose review by Earl A.T. F.
Earl A.T. F.

"Already recommended"

What do you like best?

I like that it works with your current email provider - eg: GMAIL so that it gets inboxed at a better rate. It's simple to use.

What do you dislike?

Could have some templates around already converting offers. I'd love a newsletter that showcases the structures of winning campaigns.

Automation of mundane sales tasks.

Autoklose review by Nick J.
Nick J.

"Extremely useful tool for drip campaigns"

What do you like best?

It's very simple to use and powerful in execution with the high delivery rate.

What do you dislike?

It works with emails only. I'd appreiciate having it for calls too.

IIt simplifies otherwise complicated and tedious tasks and it's gives a huge boost to our teams.

Autoklose review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great outreach tool"

What do you like best?

The best part of Autoklose is that you can connect it with Exchangeleads and in seconds arrange account-based outreach campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Waiting for additional features.

I've tried Autoklose to invite a specific group of marketers and B2B owners to B2B marketers&founders community. Everything worked great!

Learning about Autoklose?

* We monitor all Autoklose reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.