Autoklose

Autoklose is an all-in-one outbound sales automation platform. It features automated lead generation, drip campaigns, calendar scheduling, and CRM integration.

Work for Autoklose?

Showing 29 Autoklose reviews
Autoklose review by <span>Amit H.</span>
Amit H.

Best Sales Automation Tool

What do you like best?

My company is new to using sales automation software. Until now, we used mostly email automation platforms like MailChimp or Infusionsoft CRM. This is a different type of software used mostly by sales teams and the difference is it sends emails directly from your personal/business email so open rates are higher.

What do you dislike?

l wish it was able to connect with other external CRMs (Infusionsoft).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s easy to use, campaigns are simple to set up. There is a campaign wizard that leads you step by step so it’s very hard to make a mistake. Some of the options are hidden and not so intuitive, but they have pretty much responsive customer service that helped us.

We can achieve more in less time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autoklose
Autoklose review by <span>Nemanja Z.</span>
Nemanja Z.

Quite an impressive piece of software

What do you like best?

I am a marketing guy. So to me, it's all about sending an effective message out to the right people. AutoKlose does that in a very good way.

What do you dislike?

I am happy with the tool and I'd like to see more automation especially in the marketing arena. I met the team and I am sure they will deliver more HQ features that will help automate my team's efforts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend AK to every sales and marketing person out there trying to reach out to either broad or specific market. Even if you need some custom data these guys can help. I've been using them since BETA launch (less than 6 months) and I am extremely happy with the data and the software itself.

The database is a masterpiece. I am amazed by the numbers and % of success that I am getting out of my campaigns. It's much more effective when you can send automated emails from your email provider in my case GSuite.

What Outbound Call Tracking solution do you use?

Autoklose review by <span>Aleksandar D.</span>
Aleksandar D.

Autoklose, our favorite team member

What do you like best?

Working with Autoklose is like having your own personal assistant who does all the hard and boring work for you, whether you work in sales or HR (our both departments use it).

What do you dislike?

It won’t run two parallel campaigns for the same person. I understand why they made it work in such a way, but the complexity of our offers forces us to have leads in multiple funnels. I am hoping they will make it possible one day, even if that means “running it at our own risk”.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a sales department - you need it, maybe you just don’t know it yet.

Using Autoklose allowed us to speed things up tremendously. We use Autoklose as the first line of sales until we receive a reply from the prospect. Sales managers basically don’t do anything until they get a signal from the other side. This allows them to spend most of their time building relationships with their key accounts.

Autoklose review by <span>Bojana R.</span>
Bojana R.

This tool will bring you leads

What do you like best?

I use Autoklose to communicate with our current and potential clients. When you think about it, it's amazing that I can reach out to clients while I commit time to my work. It's doubling down my effort and also it allows me to focus on what I do best.

What do you dislike?

Can't copy campaign or add users to it after the campaign started. I am using campaigns extensively and are missing little things like that. I am curious to see how machine learning will pan out.

- multiple boring follow-ups

- consistent follow-ups

- more replies, especially after 8 follow-ups

- better clarity on what works in my emails and what does not

Autoklose review by <span>Vedran R.</span>
Vedran R.

Our starting point for every new sales campaign

What do you like best?

Since we have very complicated processes in our sales department, Autoklose has proved itself as a most valuable tool. We often have tactical sales campaigns that include various discounts, packages, gifts and similar actions. Before Autoklose we used to send emails manually by copy-pasting the same content and then changing first names, companies, emails, etc..

What do you dislike?

I am happy with this software currently.

Pros: This is the 4th software of this type that I’m working with and I must say it is the best of all 4. There is no simpler and more useful tool to use for this purpose.

Cons: I see that some people mention their dashboard as an issue. It is a minor problem and so far the only minus I can think of, but it’s nothing that would stop me (or anybody else) from using it.

Overall: Simple software with powerful output, capable of delivering tons of emails directly to your customers’ inbox in a personalized manner.

Autoklose review by <span>adam s.</span>
adam s.

This is a solid outreach tool.

What do you like best?

I like how Autoklose makes my work easier when looking for more sales prospects. The fact that l can have a large number of emails sent to different clients at the same time, while they’re customized according to a client's personal data makes me confident, especially when l get to meet the client in person later. Finding new leads is also easy. By defining the industry information, company size and location you can precisely generate new leads for your outreach.

What do you dislike?

We would like more third-party data providers integrated, but this is not critical. There is a CSV upload option.

We wanted to cover a large number of prospects so that we can focus only on those with whom our offer resonated. We were able to add more potential prospects to the database easily and the response rate for campaigns was solid.

Learning about Autoklose?

* We monitor all Autoklose reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.