AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite

Car-Research XRM provides the tools to perform the tasks needed to help with customer satisfaction like Real-time dynamic route sheet, key indicator alerts for online repair orders, and more.

Work for AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite?

Learning about Car-Research?

AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite Reviews

Showing 5 Car-Research reviews
Car-Research review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"AutoLoop is a Friendly User CRM"

What do you like best?

I like the reporting. They have tons of reports for anything that you are looking for and I find them to be very accurate. I also love the texting feature and the fact that I can send photos directly to customers via text makes my job so much easier.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike about the program. I wish it was a little easier to set up automated emails. Maybe there is and I need to contact customer support to figure out the best way to do this process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They Customer Service is Great! Everything I call or chat with someone they respond right away and if they need to call back they do so within 24 hours with a resolution.

I'm able to keep up with my daily follow-up and to engage with my customers efficiently.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite
Car-Research review by Timothy J.
Timothy J.

"Great but limited"

What do you like best?

I like how it take your entire database of clients and puts them in the to right category. Storage of notes, sale and correspondence.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact you can see things you don't have access to. For example it says click here for History. You click it and it says you do not have permission to see this area.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as they keep it up to date with current marketing trends its a good software to use.

Managing the internet department at a dealership. Its great for easy reply emails and custom templates. Once the client emails back it store it with the client so that the other departments in the dealership can read it.

What Car Dealer solution do you use?

Car-Research review by Whitney S.
Whitney S.

"I like this CRM"

What do you like best?

I like that there is tabs at the top so you never lose your spot

What do you dislike?

How many clicks you have to do to just do one thing

Keeps us in follow up with our customers

Car-Research review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Great CRM "

What do you like best?

Car-Research XRM is user friendly and easy to learn. Car-Research is easy to navigate through especially for older employees. The tabs feature is a great feature as well. Tabs make it easy to mange multiple customer at once

What do you dislike?

The XRM could use a face lift with newer features.

I love that you are able to use my favorite report widget.

Car-Research review by Administrator

"Autoloop/Car Research XRM"

What do you like best?

Ease of use; consistent updates; texting pictures to customers

What do you dislike?

Reports are not accurate. Keeping source on the customer file does not work.

The followup process is well put together. The marketing tools are easy to use.

Learning about AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite?

* We monitor all AutoLoop Customer Engagement Suite reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.