Automatic Call Recording

4.0
(32 reviews)

Automatic Call Recording is a call recording software that enables automatic recordings for inbound and outbound phone calls.

Work for Automatic Call Recording?

Learning about Automatic Call Recording?

Automatic Call Recording Reviews

Showing 32 Automatic Call Recording reviews
Automatic Call Recording review by Preston P.
Preston P.

"works great"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that you can automatically record calls and have them forwarded to email. I think that the product is amazing for companies that have sales teams in place to speak with customers and that have a team in place that can utilize this product everyday!

What do you dislike?

I disliked the price. I felt as if it could have been lower then what it currently is now. I think that overall the product is very good, but the cost benefit to my company wasn't very high due to our lack of call volume. I think that for companies who have a higher call volume will love this product and will help to improve the productivity of the teams.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that overall this can be very beneficial for a company and its employees.

The benefits i had most were the fact that my calls were all recorded and sent by email top me. Benefits far outweigh the negatives on this product. i did like the fact that you can have multiple employees working and utilizing the system at the same time. I think that A product like this is great for companies with a higher call volume and that have larger teams in place to utilize this tool, Sadly I didn't use the tool as much becuase I am a smaller company with a small sales team and a lot of our calls are more customer based and not as mucg sales based calls.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Automatic Call Recording
Automatic Call Recording review by Karen M.
Karen M.

"Perfect Call-Recording to Improve Sales"

What do you like best?

I work in the Sales department within my firm, and the recording feature makes it extremely easy for me to go back and listen to my calls with prospects and improve on my sales skills. In addition, Ring Central provides an app where you can text your clients.

What do you dislike?

The voice-messaging transcriber is extremely inaccurate. I hope Ring Central decides to improve this aspect of its software so that you are not forced to listen to the voicemail, but can solely rely on the transcribed message to your email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It truly allows you to track calls and improve sales numbers.

The business problem Ring Central solves is that it allows us to have recorded conversations between ourselves and our clients. We often take verbal confirmations for payment, and call-recording through Ring-Central allows us to log these payment approvals in the event that the client is upset about a payment being taken from their account. In addition, I have realized the benefits of listening to my calls so that I can improve my overall customer service skills.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

Automatic Call Recording review by Kristy C.
Kristy C.

"Easy and Reliable"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed the Ring Central software because my calls would come to both my desk phone and my computer. It was so easy to pick up my headset and answer the call via my computer. The best feature is that any voicemails received can be put into text and you can read them rather than dialing up your voicemail. That made researching the issue before calling them back so much easier.

What do you dislike?

I really did not have any problems with the software that I can elaborate on. I enjoyed using the product and found it practical and useful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product based on ease of use and practicality.

This allows us to keep a record of our company calls, and a transcript of voice messages for reference. It also allows ease of use since our calls can be accessed via our computer and headset rather than using a phone and handset.

Automatic Call Recording review by Nikhil W.
Nikhil W.

"The Call-ording"

What do you like best?

Ring Central has put in a lot of hardwork to automate calls. The simplicity to setup on mobile and desktop platforms stand out. Frankly giving the free trial makes sense as the user can first get through anf fro in the application and then buy it.

What do you dislike?

The pay for calls are a bit high for people like us based in India. Not for small companies but definitely bigger companies wouldnt mind paying as well. One factor that can be updated is that of the earphone mic connection. At times there are issues in the volume levels through the mic.

With the help of Automatic Call Recording we can record and video record our conferences with clients and later use them in our routine. The big player here is the use of calls within the company and out of it are separate. Analytics and Audit trails can be easily handled here and we felt the trial version gave enough exposure for us to buy the product.

Automatic Call Recording review by Hanna A.
Hanna A.

"Great Business Calling Suite"

What do you like best?

I can route it to my cell phone seamlessly and switch it back to my office phone in a matter of seconds.

What do you dislike?

Wish it transcribed voicemails and call recordings a bit better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

RingCentral really thought of everything when they created this product. Super easy to use - seamless experience --- very cost effective. I would make the decision to use them again anytime in a heartbeat.

We always have calls where there are all these action items that kind of fade in our minds after the call. Since we work with so many contractors its difficult to remember what they said and what we said and who said what in general. It really helps us keep whoever is responsible for certain tasks accountable - it is super helpful for those who work with contracted organizations constantly.

Automatic Call Recording review by Adam L.
Adam L.

"Very good, but lacking an outbound prompt"

What do you like best?

All calls, incoming and outgoing are recorded and the calls can be backed up offsite via Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

There is no way to prompt people on outbound calls to remind them to tell the other caller the call is being recorded.

All users are accountable for what they tell a customer, and customers cannot falsely claim they were told something. We've benefited by being able to investigate problems with orders to determine what was requested and what the response to the request was.

Automatic Call Recording review by Gabriela O.
Gabriela O.

"Unnecessary at a small practice"

What do you like best?

You can let people know before or during the call that you will be recording.

You are able to choose the groups of calls you want to record.

The calls are saved and you can go back and listen to them when you want.

What do you dislike?

This feature is not really essential or needed at a smaller business unless calls are very important and need to be reviewed again and again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting to use this feature to monitor calls for training purposes or because you need to screen or review calls this is the feature for you. I feel it would be effective at larger companies for these purposes

This feature can help when training new employees

Automatic Call Recording review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Intuitive"

What do you like best?

Ring Central is incredibly simply to use! While working at a call center we switched to Ring Central from another call software, which was a gamble for our small organization. As admin, I was able to easily reassigned phone lines, redirect voice inboxes, pull recordings, and set voicemails to be automatically sent to my email. Strongly recommend Ring Central;. Rarely did we ever need to contact customer support to solve minor issues, and any issues we did have were attributed to our cisco phone lines. I am unsure how great RC is for bigger call centers, for our size of up to 50, it was great.

What do you dislike?

Reassigning phone extensions was a bit complicated in the beginning, and I recommend making these changes during "closed" hours. It was simple to troubleshoot on your own, and didn't take long to catch your own errors. Other than this, I do not have complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify your company needs first

Switching to RC helped us keep track of missed calls, and to identify identify call back rates. At times, we would have high numbers of voicemails, and this helped us evaluate performance as well.

When faced with organizational turn over, it was easy to redirect calls to the appropriate lines, or reassign extensions. All of this could happen within a matter of minutes.

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Specifically for smaller businesses, I found the product to be very easy to use. It was a very quick set-up process, incredibly affordable at the time (don't know if this has changed), and the support that they provided was always helpful when needed. Audio quality was always crystal clear for us too, as there were never any dropped calls or meetings. The free trial (at the time) sold us.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not a whole lot. For me specifically, I would say being unable to customize the greeting message on conference calls. very 'nit picky,' but this would be the only drawback to my knowledge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Taking advantage of a free trial was critical for our evaluation at the time. If they still offer it, definitely take advantage because there are a lot of products out there for phone solutions, so to say. I can't speak on the price, but I was always told it was an affordable option.

It's an all in one tool for calls, recording of calls, and video or audio conferences. Specifically for a sales team, this was critical for feedback and coaching.

Automatic Call Recording review by Agency in Information Technology and Services
Agency in Information Technology and Services

"Great System"

What do you like best?

I like that there is both auto call forwarding and an app to allow me to mask my number from my cell phone. This opens up the abilities to work remotely and review calls at a later time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the app can feel a bit clunky until you master the learning curve and not all calls need to be recorded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool really has helped maintain good transfer of projects between our sales, account and development staff. We can review calls at all steps of the process to ensure everything is being taken care of properly and to the fullest extent. This has allowed us to maintain client satisfaction.

It allows my project managers and client facing staff to review calls to avoid issues in the client relationship at a later date. This has prevented many errors in transferring projects from the initial point of contact to the final sate with the developers. Calls can be reviewed at a later date to ensure that all project elements are covered in a complete fashion. This also allows me to verify if there is a complaint against staff from a client or vis versa. It allows a much better client experience over all and most clients do not mind that calls are monitored or recorded.

Automatic Call Recording review by Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.

"Ring Central was helpful for small business"

What do you like best?

I used to work for a very small law firm, and the availability of actual people to answer the phones for us was great, and the ease of changing our settings for our phone numbers and office hours was very convenient.

What do you dislike?

It could have been a bit more streamlined with the setup of phone numbers and the order in which they would ring. It did become a bit confusing, and we had to call customer service on more than one occasion because someone's phone wasn't working properly. But overall, the benefits outweighed the inconveniences.

It was very helpful to be able to have the calls saved for review.

Automatic Call Recording review by Kelly S.
Kelly S.

"Ring Central does as much as you'd expect"

What do you like best?

I like that it allows myself and my team to work together remotely.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recording feature cuts out and I'll lose minutes from recorded meetings and trainings. I originally thought this was just my computer but I've tried it from multiple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch out for the recording feature malfunctioning. I sometimes will screen record anything I'm really worried about losing.

We have team members that work out of office but we're an extremely collaborative company. Ring Central lets us work together regardless of where we are physically. We also use it for our clients, recording sales calls and mystery shopping their sales processes and phone tracks.

Automatic Call Recording review by Martha M.
Martha M.

"Perfect when in a business where people lie!"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is automatic! It is helpful to not have to remember to record the call from the beginning when the Caller's ID is blocked.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike per se. One improvement would be the option to delete the recording immediately after call.

Working with property management, this digital record of calls is so helpful! At the end of the day, I review the recordings, download the ones with important information, and file them in the appropriate folder - tenant, landlord, or vendor.

Automatic Call Recording review by Debbie W.
Debbie W.

"Review for Ring Central "

What do you like best?

I like the feature of being able to have incoming calls go to personal phone numbers. And that we can use lots of different phone numbers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to adjust the phone number that you want the incoming call to go to. Plus I wish there was a better caller ID feature.

We do not have a set office receptionist so the fact that we can get "office" calls on the go is GREAT! We can send phone calls directly to the right person.

Automatic Call Recording review by Lauren A.
Lauren A.

"Works well for faxes"

What do you like best?

My company uses Ring Central to send and receive faxes. This eliminates a lot of extra papers by allowing us to just send a pdf file directly from our system.

What do you dislike?

The faxes fail fairly often, and come through blurry even though there was never anything printed out.

We only use this for faxing. It eliminates a lot of extra papers, and working in pharmacy with patient sensitive information, printing less means less papers lying around that could be out in the open.

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good new phone system"

What do you like best?

Like that its reliable we had a lot of problems with our old phone system and this has a lot of cool options to make things easier

What do you dislike?

It can be somewhat complicated to set up. A lot of moving pieces and the phones were down for like 20 minutes when we did

Recommendations to others considering the product

Theres probably more that you can do with it if you try to actually use it properly

Well I have my calls sent to my cell which is great and we couldent do that before so i can take calls wehrever i go. Also, i have different setting for different days and contacts which makes things super cool and easy,

Automatic Call Recording review by User

"Easy to use and beneficial for documentation"

What do you like best?

I like that you have peace of mind knowing that context will be well documented for phone calls and you can reference back to the conversation when need be.

What do you dislike?

I wish the user interface was a little cleaner. However, once you learn what each button does, it is simple to navigate. On boarding was kind of difficult, but my co workers were able to help me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a chance and play around with the different options. Think outside of the box for what you want to record. It is worth it to have the context of the conversation saved for future use.

Recalling phone calls and context, saving voice recordings.

Automatic Call Recording review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"It works, but needs improvement "

What do you like best?

I like that I can see recordings up to 60 Days back.

What do you dislike?

The entire system is terrible at completing clear calls, so the recordings are unclear as well at times. Also, there's times that it cuts off before the recording is done.

I can go back and listen to my employees calls to see what patterns they've developed, good or bad, so that I can coach them to be successful.

"Nice feature add"

What do you like best?

Call recordings make it easy to playback a conversation and look for any info I may have missed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really to dislike, it does what it's supposed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice if the recordings were searchable. e.g. Keywords.

Call recordings make it so I can be completely involved in the conversation. Not distracted by taking notes.

Automatic Call Recording review by Candice A.
Candice A.

"Nice for Reviewing and Training"

What do you like best?

The Automatic Call Recording helps hold our reps to our standards, and also protect all parties on the call.

What do you dislike?

Some reps dislike being recorded, however, it can be turned off.

We use recordings for training purposes for new representatives, as well as reviewing performance of our sales staff.

Automatic Call Recording review by Administrator

"A solid phone system"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to put the RingCentral app on your phone and use the office number for texts. Prior to that I did not like to give my personal number out to clients but sometimes had to when they wanted to text.

What do you dislike?

The setup is hard to do but the company representatives know their system really well and were helpful when I needed hand holding setting everything up

Phone platform, texting, voicemail message storage, call forwarding during off hours

Automatic Call Recording review by User

"Works but isn't the easiest"

What do you like best?

I like that you can listen to calls that you just made.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find recordings, after a month you can't find them at all. Needs an easier way to search for old recordings.

Being able to analyze calls

Automatic Call Recording review by Consultant

"Really great feature, when it works correctly."

What do you like best?

Not having to worry about whether call center employee calls were recorded was fantastic. In addition, finding archived calls was a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Rarely, but enough to be annoying, the recorder wouldn’t start until 10-15 seconds into the call.

The benefits were that calls from our call center were being recorded and archived using the same platform they were using to accept calls, and that our SysAdmins were already used to working with.

Automatic Call Recording review by Kevin T.
Kevin T.

"RingCenral"

What do you like best?

The many different options it has. I am looking forward to learning all of its capabilities

What do you dislike?

The installation process took a lot longer than expected

None yet that I can think of

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"This is a great, easy to use software"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to download and utilize. I love the voice recognition so even if speaking from someone else's device, it recognized that a different user was speaking.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I can think of that I don't like.

I think it's great to be able to go back and determine what was discussed and have back up if there were discrepancies.

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Information Technology and Services

"RingCentral makes it easy to re-listen"

What do you like best?

Easy recording of calls, makes it easy to go back and re-listed to pick out information

What do you dislike?

When setting up the system it was a bit confusing figuring out what number would be forwarded which calls

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think they have a demo/trial available, I definitely recommend trying it out

We're able to review calls to better understand our successes and failures over the phone

Automatic Call Recording review by User

"Great for using a different number that can by synched to your mobile device"

What do you like best?

Ring Central is great for for using a different number that can by synched to your mobile device

What do you dislike?

The microphone is disabled sometimes when calling from the desktop app. I enjoy the mobile app more then the computer based app. Seems less buggy

Assigning phone numbers to sales reps that are different then their direct lines

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Medical Practice
User in Medical Practice

"Too many technical issues"

What do you like best?

It was easy to keep track of calls and text logs

What do you dislike?

There were always issues with the site being down or something going on that would cause us to miss calls and texts so we stopped using Ring Central

Easy to find calls that needed to be reviewed for billing purposes or quality assurance

"It's good, not great"

What do you like best?

It allows you to do what it says, it records calls.

What do you dislike?

It's not very necessary to use ring central when you are using other sales tools like insidesales.com, outreach, salesloft, etc.

Trying to help train the sales team.

"Great functionality "

What do you like best?

RingCentral integrates well into our workflow, without taking us out of it to complete tasks, which makes it a valuable tool.

What do you dislike?

Really don’t have any complaints. It’s even integrated into our CRM

Solves having to manually record calls

"Ring central for work"

What do you like best?

Easy to create meetings and send invitations to other users

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficultly to move meetings around and have the number sync with the change

Voicemail in an app

Automatic Call Recording review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Ring Central Review "

What do you like best?

Online system to check voicemails/call history

What do you dislike?

Complicated system when trying to set up phone tree

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier for user

N/A

Learning about Automatic Call Recording?

* We monitor all Automatic Call Recording reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.