Autopano

Autopano is an image-stitching application with features that make the creation of panoramas simpler, more efficient and pleasant to use.

Work for Autopano?

Learning about Autopano?

Compare Autopano to Similar Solutions

Autopano Reviews

Ask Autopano a Question
Showing 4 Autopano reviews
Autopano review by Simone B.
Simone B.

"Powerful, but not so easy"

What do you like best?

Lot of options for stitching pictures (360 sphere, 360 panorama, simple multiple shots on tripod) and good flow for editing (cloning unwanted part of picture in a smart way). The final output give plenty of possibilities for rendering intent and kind of file wanted.

What do you dislike?

Too many crash, interface sometime confusing, with some kind of panorama (forests by instance) it get crazy stitching one tree with another... I haven't been able to use the XML file generated by my motorized head for auto stitching avoiding the time of image recognition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best software for stitching pictures, great batching from folders, nice if you have plenty of panorama to render.

Stitching photos take with a 360 motorized head, for creating realistic online images of natural landscape. It reduced almost to zero the use of photoshop.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autopano
Autopano review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"360 degree software, ease of use and speed"

What do you like best?

scenes with precision software stitched together that other pieces of software had not been able to do.

ease of use and speed of operation

The spherical function allows any panorama to be assembled.

Cylindrical projection - This projection can be used up to 360 ° horizontally.

Ball projection mirror - This projection is the result of a visualization of the whole panorama in a spherical mirror, such as looking at a crystal ball.

What do you dislike?

The features that have Autopano more usable and simple than in other software, the speed and efficiency of this software makes me trust it. by this I mean that I have nothing to say in this field

Recommendations to others considering the product

He needed a reliable and accurate tool that could quickly and correctly attach the images together. I tried a few, but I was not happy with all the results. The software was difficult to use and the results were patchy.

I heard about Autopano. I downloaded a trial and was quite surprised at how fast, and most importantly, scenes accurately seamed software that other pieces of software had not been able to do. The seam was seamless and effortless. I was impressed with the ease of use and the speed at which the software worked. I realized that I had found my tool of choice, I recommend it is the best tool for this type of projects.

For the image binding part of this process, I will be referring to the Autopano interface. This product works great. I've used it to sew some pretty crazy cloths together and been able to process almost anything I've thrown into it. I have made regular photostitches and I have made several stitches of several rows as well. Autopano has handled these with ease, and in some cases they have been quite surprised at how well it worked.

What Photo Editing solution do you use?

Autopano review by Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.

"Great way to produce high quality panoramics"

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to match and stitch together nearly 50 photos that weren't exactly aligned. The software took a lot of the guesswork out of it and helped me to create high-quality panoramics.

What do you dislike?

It isn't easy to use the finished product without the panotour viewer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for something that can automatically stitch together many frames of high quality photos this product is for you.

I was taking 360 still photographs for a realestate developer who wanted to showcase his work.

Autopano review by Jared K.
Jared K.

"Freelance work: 360 image and video stitching"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the program. I was taught the Autopano programs prior to my freelance work but I have always found it the easiest to use and its great for showing others how the software works

What do you dislike?

at times the quality gets iffy and I have found it to crash on my computer occasionally. However, running it on my desktop seems to be much better and less likely to fail.

My client was capturing footage from 6 go pros on a 3d printed rig. he has asked me to stitch the footage for him on multiple occasions. this includes pictures for a demonstration of his footage.

There are not enough reviews of Autopano for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Photoshop Logo
Adobe Photoshop
4.7
(6,187)
Software delivers even more imaging magic, new creative options, and the Adobe Mercury Graphics Engine for blazingly fast performance.
Photoshop Lightroom Logo
Photoshop Lightroom
(1,294)
Photoshop Lightroom provides a comprehensive set of digital photography tools, from powerfully simple one-click adjustments to cutting-edge advanced controls.
GIMP Logo
GIMP
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. It is a freely distributed piece of software for such tasks as photo retouching, image composition and image authoring.
Photoshop Elements Logo
Photoshop Elements
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 software combines power and simplicity so you can make your photos look extraordinary.
Pixlr Logo
Pixlr
3D design, engineering, and entertainment software and services.
Photos Logo
Photos
All your photos. Always with you and picture perfect.
PicMonkey Logo
PicMonkey
PicMonkey is a photo editing solution that provides creative tools for photo editing and graphic design.
Adobe Lightroom Classic Logo
Adobe Lightroom Classic
Adobe Lightroom Classic gives you one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing and easily organizes all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Fotor Photo Editor Logo
Fotor Photo Editor
The Fotor online editor is a powerful photo editing and graphic designing tool which offers all major editing functions plus our patented HDR technologies.
Paintshop Pro Logo
Paintshop Pro
3.9
Faster, more flexible image-editing software, featuring new creative tools, more precise editing and easy quick fixes for your best photos and designs.

Learning about Autopano?

* We monitor all Autopano reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Autopano to Similar Solutions