Autopilot

Autopilot is easy and visual marketing software for automating the customer journey. Marketers use Autopilot to acquire, nurture and grow leads into customers with personalized email, in-app messages, SMS, and postcards.

Work for Autopilot?

Learning about Autopilot?

Autopilot Reviews

Ask Autopilot a Question
Showing 162 Autopilot reviews
Autopilot review by <span>Andy M.</span>
Andy M.

Very flexible automation tool

What do you like best?

Autopilot is very easy and pleasant to use. The colorful interface and the drag and drop functionality are inviting and engaging. Autopilot's native + API integrations allow for maximum flexibility and the journey guides provide users with plenty of examples for inspiration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes set up can be a bit tricky. You really need to be careful how you organize your journeys. Specific rules in a journey can sometimes affect another journey. You need to put in place all possible mechanisms to avoid unwanted actions. Double-checking every single rule or automation step is mandatory! Autopilot doesn't offer a form building tool and to trigger journeys with forms you need to either implement specific form builders which are compatible or work with their API key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment a lot and check what others are doing for inspiration!

Autoplitot can be used for email/text message automation, on-site communication, advertising, lead scoring (indirectly), CRM, drip campaigns, outreach, onboarding, and generally to easily interconnect and automate different stages of the customer journey.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autopilot
Autopilot review by <span>Swapnil S.</span>
Swapnil S.

Most easy to use & intuitive marketing automation software

What do you like best?

Autopilot is the easiest to use & intuitive marketing automation software out there. Some of the best features of Autopilot are:

- Tracking Script

Their tracking script helps to track visitors that come to our website via different marketing campaigns. By using their tracking script we can know the entire journey of the visitor and prospects.

- Core Automation Platform

Building automation is very easy with their journey builder.

-Integrations

They offer slack integration by default.

- Easy Deployment

Their APIs are well written with examples and sample code

-Reporting

Their reporting feature is powerful, very easy to use & understand.

What do you dislike?

Email templates are not really good. They have very few email templates and editing them is not easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Autopilot is a great tool and can handle a lot of different marketing use-cases. Please read through their documentation and case studies to get an understanding of how other companies have implemented it. Do a product consultation call with their sales reps while trying out the product. They will guide you in effective implementation of autopilot.

We get a cost-effective marketing automation solution that is helping us to improve our user onboarding flow of your product.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Autopilot review by <span>Emmanuelle N.</span>
Emmanuelle N.

A great marketing automation tool

What do you like best?

First, Autopilot is very simple to use, while giving you also advanced features, such as the segment.com integration, if you want to go further with your behavioral marketing. And the price is really okay, if you compare to super expensive automation tools such as Pardot.

The team is great, the answers I get from the support are always timely and on point!

They are currently building more integrations with a lot of tools, such as Typeform, Livechat etc so the platform keeps getting more and more powerful

What do you dislike?

The headsups (in-app or website notifications) are really not powerful. The allow to only display a short message, so they are not fitted at all for messages such as in-app feature announcement, or on-boarding. Intercom is way better for that. I hope they will work on this part, it can be a deal breaker if you sell a SaaS software...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see for yourself ;)

Communicate with our customers in a timely and personalized manner. Save time by automating tedious tasks!

Autopilot review by <span>Hannah H.</span>
Hannah H.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great solution/company that fits our needs perfectly

What do you like best?

When searching for the right marketing automation solution for our company, we had a few criteria that were hard to find all-in-one. A solution that worked best for our backend environment (mostly events coming from Segment that would feed nicely into the solution), a solution that was affordable but not cheap as we have offer 100K contacts currently and this increasing by at least 6K per month, a solution that was user-friendly and visually nice to use, and a solution that had a team behind it that we could trust (fast-moving, responsive, and fun). Autopilot checked all of these boxes plus more. I really appreciate how flexible the tool is and how it can play pretty nicely with most other software we use via direct integration and/or Zapier. I foresee us being with Autopilot for the long-haul and I'm happy about that!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't love about Autopilot is the dashboard. It only works if you use Salesforce and we don't so it provides no value for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. There's not one tool that's perfect for everyone. But if Autopilot fits your needs, I'd say they're the ones to go with :)

Before Autopilot, we did not have someone that would be managing the solution full-time, so we were using ActiveCampaign. I then came on full-time and ActiveCampaign just had so many backend issues that we had to deal with for months. Soon after starting and taking on all of these issues we were having with AC, I realized it was already time to look for a replacement. I did EXTENSIVE research on 11 tools -- demos, weeks of testing, and Autopilot came out on top by a ten-fold. We are now able to market to the massive amount of contacts we have and from that we see on average 1K more contacts testing our software each month than we did before.

Autopilot review by <span>Mickie P.</span>
Mickie P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Competitors Better Watch Out

What do you like best?

Building automated marketing journeys that everyone in the business can understand regardless of complexity. The visual drag-n-drop layout makes it easy to deploy new ideas and still maintain an overview of what is actually active and working. I come from a background in casino and gambling, where every little drop matters in a very saturated market space, and I've used big (expensive) systems to squeeze and tweak. AutoPilot is still growing - but fast. I can't wait to see where this product is heading.

Through a pretty solid API, we've been able to use AutoPilot in more creative ways and add a new layer of complexity to our strategies.

What do you dislike?

Still a product in rapid development. Some things are still being tweaked, but I always seem to find a way to do exactly what I want to. I'm confident these features and UX issues will be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and jump on the webinars to see a demonstration of features

We're seeing a rise in sales and our churn rate has equally improved through more personalised and relevant communication.

Autopilot review by <span>Nicco R.</span>
Nicco R.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Everything we ever needed

What do you like best?

Autopilot's software has the unique ability for me to take an idea for a customer journey and put it into an executable plan with ease.

Autopilot allows my website to trigger an API that sets up a cascade of different journeys and sets up flags to know when to remove users after they have taken certain actions.

The careful placement of customizable variables is also incredibly useful. I haven't found something that I wanted to do that I haven't been able to yet.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort the list more strategically. For instance, segment a list so that only users in CA get an email. I know there exists list segmentation, but it could be a bit more robust.

I'd also like to be able to send emails outside of a journey like a traditional MailChimp setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support staff and journey reviews. They are incredibly helpful.

Visitors to my website need to upload a series of documents depending on the status they wish to achieve. Autopilot allows me to keep track of what they've completed and send them on different journeys, accordingly.

Learn more about Autopilot

Autopilot Videos

Autopilot Downloads

Learning about Autopilot?

* We monitor all Autopilot reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.