Autopilot

Autopilot

Autopilot is easy and visual marketing software for automating the customer journey. Marketers use Autopilot to acquire, nurture and grow leads into customers with personalized email, in-app messages, SMS, and postcards.

Work for Autopilot?

Learning about Autopilot?

Autopilot Reviews

Ask Autopilot a Question
Showing 165 Autopilot reviews
Autopilot review by Andy M.
Andy M.

"Very flexible automation tool"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is very easy and pleasant to use. The colorful interface and the drag and drop functionality are inviting and engaging. Autopilot's native + API integrations allow for maximum flexibility and the journey guides provide users with plenty of examples for inspiration.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes set up can be a bit tricky. You really need to be careful how you organize your journeys. Specific rules in a journey can sometimes affect another journey. You need to put in place all possible mechanisms to avoid unwanted actions. Double-checking every single rule or automation step is mandatory! Autopilot doesn't offer a form building tool and to trigger journeys with forms you need to either implement specific form builders which are compatible or work with their API key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment a lot and check what others are doing for inspiration!

Autoplitot can be used for email/text message automation, on-site communication, advertising, lead scoring (indirectly), CRM, drip campaigns, outreach, onboarding, and generally to easily interconnect and automate different stages of the customer journey.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autopilot
Autopilot review by Emmanuelle N.
Emmanuelle N.

"A great marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

First, Autopilot is very simple to use, while giving you also advanced features, such as the segment.com integration, if you want to go further with your behavioral marketing. And the price is really okay, if you compare to super expensive automation tools such as Pardot.

The team is great, the answers I get from the support are always timely and on point!

They are currently building more integrations with a lot of tools, such as Typeform, Livechat etc so the platform keeps getting more and more powerful

What do you dislike?

The headsups (in-app or website notifications) are really not powerful. The allow to only display a short message, so they are not fitted at all for messages such as in-app feature announcement, or on-boarding. Intercom is way better for that. I hope they will work on this part, it can be a deal breaker if you sell a SaaS software...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see for yourself ;)

Communicate with our customers in a timely and personalized manner. Save time by automating tedious tasks!

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

Autopilot review by Swapnil S.
Swapnil S.

"Most easy to use & intuitive marketing automation software"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is the easiest to use & intuitive marketing automation software out there. Some of the best features of Autopilot are:

- Tracking Script

Their tracking script helps to track visitors that come to our website via different marketing campaigns. By using their tracking script we can know the entire journey of the visitor and prospects.

- Core Automation Platform

Building automation is very easy with their journey builder.

-Integrations

They offer slack integration by default.

- Easy Deployment

Their APIs are well written with examples and sample code

-Reporting

Their reporting feature is powerful, very easy to use & understand.

What do you dislike?

Email templates are not really good. They have very few email templates and editing them is not easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Autopilot is a great tool and can handle a lot of different marketing use-cases. Please read through their documentation and case studies to get an understanding of how other companies have implemented it. Do a product consultation call with their sales reps while trying out the product. They will guide you in effective implementation of autopilot.

We get a cost-effective marketing automation solution that is helping us to improve our user onboarding flow of your product.

Autopilot review by Hannah H.
Hannah H.

"Great solution/company that fits our needs perfectly"

What do you like best?

When searching for the right marketing automation solution for our company, we had a few criteria that were hard to find all-in-one. A solution that worked best for our backend environment (mostly events coming from Segment that would feed nicely into the solution), a solution that was affordable but not cheap as we have offer 100K contacts currently and this increasing by at least 6K per month, a solution that was user-friendly and visually nice to use, and a solution that had a team behind it that we could trust (fast-moving, responsive, and fun). Autopilot checked all of these boxes plus more. I really appreciate how flexible the tool is and how it can play pretty nicely with most other software we use via direct integration and/or Zapier. I foresee us being with Autopilot for the long-haul and I'm happy about that!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't love about Autopilot is the dashboard. It only works if you use Salesforce and we don't so it provides no value for us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. There's not one tool that's perfect for everyone. But if Autopilot fits your needs, I'd say they're the ones to go with :)

Before Autopilot, we did not have someone that would be managing the solution full-time, so we were using ActiveCampaign. I then came on full-time and ActiveCampaign just had so many backend issues that we had to deal with for months. Soon after starting and taking on all of these issues we were having with AC, I realized it was already time to look for a replacement. I did EXTENSIVE research on 11 tools -- demos, weeks of testing, and Autopilot came out on top by a ten-fold. We are now able to market to the massive amount of contacts we have and from that we see on average 1K more contacts testing our software each month than we did before.

Autopilot review by Mickie P.
Mickie P.

"Competitors Better Watch Out"

What do you like best?

Building automated marketing journeys that everyone in the business can understand regardless of complexity. The visual drag-n-drop layout makes it easy to deploy new ideas and still maintain an overview of what is actually active and working. I come from a background in casino and gambling, where every little drop matters in a very saturated market space, and I've used big (expensive) systems to squeeze and tweak. AutoPilot is still growing - but fast. I can't wait to see where this product is heading.

Through a pretty solid API, we've been able to use AutoPilot in more creative ways and add a new layer of complexity to our strategies.

What do you dislike?

Still a product in rapid development. Some things are still being tweaked, but I always seem to find a way to do exactly what I want to. I'm confident these features and UX issues will be addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial and jump on the webinars to see a demonstration of features

We're seeing a rise in sales and our churn rate has equally improved through more personalised and relevant communication.

Autopilot review by Nicco R.
Nicco R.

"Everything we ever needed"

What do you like best?

Autopilot's software has the unique ability for me to take an idea for a customer journey and put it into an executable plan with ease.

Autopilot allows my website to trigger an API that sets up a cascade of different journeys and sets up flags to know when to remove users after they have taken certain actions.

The careful placement of customizable variables is also incredibly useful. I haven't found something that I wanted to do that I haven't been able to yet.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to sort the list more strategically. For instance, segment a list so that only users in CA get an email. I know there exists list segmentation, but it could be a bit more robust.

I'd also like to be able to send emails outside of a journey like a traditional MailChimp setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their support staff and journey reviews. They are incredibly helpful.

Visitors to my website need to upload a series of documents depending on the status they wish to achieve. Autopilot allows me to keep track of what they've completed and send them on different journeys, accordingly.

Autopilot review by Quentin A.
Quentin A.

"Couldn't be happier"

What do you like best?

It does everything I need and it's so simple to use. Not to mention it's a whole lot cheaper than others I've used. I couldn't be happier with Autopilot. It's integration with Zapier means the only thing holding me back for the most part is my imagination!

What do you dislike?

Not so much of a dislike but a request - I'd love A/B split testing to be included in the Base plan. That's about it at this stage. Would also love an affiliate program.

Autopilot is helping our agency and our clients engage our respective audiences. Whether that's simply promoting other content within the site or more customer nurturing related activities. So specifically we're reducing bouncing rates and keeping visitors on site longer. We're signing visitors up to email newsletters or email courses. We're customising on-site experiences. We've built a feedback process which has saved paying for another third-party solution. What more can I say....

Autopilot review by Daniel T.
Daniel T.

"Great product - but we quickly outgrow it "

What do you like best?

This is a great product for its price. Definitely punching above its weight in that regard. Love the visual drag-and-drop builder for automated journeys. Very easy to learn and get up and running. Support is top-notch - support team is quick to respond and knowledgeable.

The headsup tools was easy to setup as well, and works really well within an automated journey.

What do you dislike?

AutoPilot is missing features, large and small, that other more established providers offer as standard. Many little things started to annoy me, but I'll outline the my major concerns.

The email builder is very limited. Not drag and drop, and restricting in terms of layout and structure. Although they mentioned an upgrade is coming.

The reports are also limited - info is slow to load, and does not offer many metrics. It is outsourced to a 3rd party supplier and the experience of pulling data and scheduling reports is clunky and not very informative.

AB testing is only available in the premium pricing tier.

Also found that segmentation options were not as detailed as we required in order to personalise and automate as much as we wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great company, and if you're starting out with automation then it is the perfect option. Give them another 1-2 years and they'll be real heavy hitters.

Automated onboarding comms journeys.

Lead nurturing

Event related comms.

Fundraising support

Zapier integration also allows for automated documentation processes.

Autopilot review by Ratko I.
Ratko I.

"Great tool for personalised communication!"

What do you like best?

I love two things about Autopilot - how easy it is to setup a campaign and how much power you have with its features. You can automate based on any type of user activity and guide the lead / prospect / customer in any way you please - that is powerful!

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes harder to completely understand how all the features work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try them out for a simple campaign. The price isn't low, so it's important you get the idea of the value first. If you have a bunch of subscribers, use them for a nurturing campaign only, or for a smaller campaign with just a limited number of subscribers.

I found that the biggest value is in campaigns where automation makes most sense - onboarding emails fit here perfectly, nurturing campaigns, even sales prospecting through automated emails is great here!

Creating customers out of leads. It's really simple to use their campaigns, coupled with a marketing strategy to get most out of every lead that touches your business. Plus I've realised you can used them to automate tasks such as outreach for more information, asking to complete a step, etc.

Autopilot review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"High functioning features paired with visually pleasant interface."

What do you like best?

As someone who was new with email marketing it was really easy to set up my first automation. Everything is straightforward and based on how the user interacts with the emails I can easily set up segments of customers. A/B spilt testing is also very easy to set up, which is very important in my role. I also like how it tracks and records customer interactions with the site. This has helped me build better segments and understand what people are doing before converting.

What do you dislike?

The HTML builder is not as good as other email platforms. I've found myself making HTML templates on other platforms then uploading them into Autopilot. The reporting could be improved, especially when I try to compare results from spilt tests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial and copy one of your campaigns over to Autopilot. That way you can see if it is easier than your current system and see if their are additional features you could leverage.

Once they are in the nurture campaign I can track their movements and actions on our site. This has been extremely helpful in finding out key triggers that make people convert. It also helped determine what kind of content people are responding to.

Another benefit is the lead score. Using the key actions that I have learned from the tracking, I can assign a score to every action some one takes. Then using that score I can move them into a special journey that is optimized for people who are more ready to convert. The opposite of that if someone is taking longer than normal i can transfer them to a journey with more content.

Autopilot review by Eric L.
Eric L.

"Best Marketing Platform around"

What do you like best?

I'm a fan of "ease of use" its simple to set up and start using right out of the gate. Great client services , always prompt on answering my questions. One of my favorite features is the ability to add twitter to our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I actually can't think of anything I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Step away from big and clunky, try a product that you can hit the ground running with.

I'm solving a lack of marketing play in our space. The benefits have been outstanding, we have tripled our market value and we are now eye to eye with the big players in our space. Our targets recognize us from our campaigns that we set out. I love being able to tweet as part of the marketing process. Closing over 350k worth of business in directly from one campaign is awesome.

Autopilot review by Jamie M.
Jamie M.

"The best marketing automation tool on the market"

What do you like best?

It's built for everyone, not just developers or tech experts. It's intuitive and great fun to use. The capabilities are awesome and constantly growing, whether you're looking to score leads, send automated (and trigger-based) emails, send an SMS message or even alert a team member about a key issue or contact. The integrations are really good and growing. The integration with Salesforce is fantastic and the tool can be used process leads before they go into Salesforce. There are some really interesting things that you can do with Intercom and journeys can be as simple or as complex as you need. We're able to build custom journeys on the fly and test new campaigns very quickly, without any need for external help. A/B testing is really great within the tool too; you can test different routes depending on actions that leads take and you can a/b test individual messages and actions, which is great when you want to segment your audience.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is great with low numbers of contacts but quickly shoots up over the 10 and 20k mark. As soon as you go over the threshold you're charged $hundreds more each month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try and see how easy it is to use and implement. Getting up and running is quick.

All aspects of marketing automation with little effort and quick results. Routing and scoring leads is also great based on their actions.

Autopilot review by User

"Budget Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive to use which makes creating journeys a breeze. Has native support for a bunch of software solutions out there such as Twilio and Salesforce. Pricing is fair for the features that they offer.

API documentation is very good which makes it easy to integrate Autopilot into pretty much anything.

What do you dislike?

The backend of Autopilot is incredibly slow. Simple tasks such as moving a contact to a specific list within a journey can take several minutes at a time to run. This ends up being causing a lot of frustration when you're testing out a journey and you're just sitting there waiting for a contact to move through the journey steps.

The webhook support is very weak. You can only subscribe to a predetermined list of webhooks available so if you need any functionality outside of that, you'll have to use workarounds. It would be nice to have webhook blocks in the journey creation. Allowing you to send a custom webhook with custom data in a journey would make it much much easier to integrate with other applications.

When creating journeys, you cannot keep zooming out indefinitely, as a result, if you have a large journey, it will be impossible to connect a block on the left side to a block on the far right since you can't view them in the same view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and see for yourself. If you need something simple then Autopilot should suffice. If you are looking for more advanced features for automation you may need to look elsewhere.

Trying to automate the inbound lead flow for our client managers. The benefit realized is the ability to send targeted emails to our leads.

Autopilot review by Daniel S.
Daniel S.

"Growth in a box"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of executing complex logic, from segmenting our contacts to utilizing that data for marketing.

What do you dislike?

Bulk upload of contacts caused duplicates which caused some problems, but otherwise we love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Rarely have I been so promotional about someone else's business, especially software. However they have done such a great job with a truly needed aspect of online marketing - making it easy to use without any compromise on functionality... even for complete beginners. We've implemented Autopilot on www.shireeodiz.com for our post sale journeys (check delivery, satisfaction, request review, etc) as well as for basic newsletters.

Automation for post sale, referrals, customer retention and repeat buyers. In the future we plan on using Autopilot for lead nurturing and super targeted personalized deals.

Autopilot review by Scott M.
Scott M.

"The best automated email marketing I've ever used."

What do you like best?

The way you build "journeys," or the funnel a user goes through, is extremely simple to use and understand. I'm a gym owner, not a highly sophisticated email marketer. I just love the ease of use setting up a new journey and the statistics it gives you for which pages people visit on your site and the interactive stuff you can do with them based on certain criteria.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were an easier way to send out newsletters, honestly. I'd like to have one journey for Newsletters and then each month, just plug in my updated content and re-send. Instead, you have to duplicate last month's journey and send it all over again. If I send out a weekly newsletter, then I'm going to have 52 separate journeys built at the end of the year.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The other thing I really love about autopilot that I use on one of my sites is their HeadsUp. That's the little thing that pops up in the bottom corner of the screen that has my face on it and says, "Hi, I'm the owner, can I help you with anything?" or whatever you want it to say. It makes the experience much more personalized for the end users. I've gotten some good leads from it.

The biggest problem I'm solving personally is responding to requests for more information. I used to reply to each person manually with a page and a half email describing exactly what it is I do, how I do it, how much it costs, etc. Now I've got a form on my site that asks their name, email and what they'd like more information on. Depending on what they select on that last option, a personalized, automated email gets sent to them describing how I can help them without me having to lift a finger.

Autopilot review by Lauren H.
Lauren H.

"Great for building not as great for reporting"

What do you like best?

The drag and drop layout is so easy to use I picked it up right away. I like the integration with other lists and the ability to do testing. They recently added a template feature that allows you to make changes. I haven't used it in an email journey yet, but it looks very promising. They have very informative case studies and blogs which can help you in building with their software if you are new to digital marketing or email marketing or just need some new ideas.

What do you dislike?

The reporting does not give you enough information which required me to has to do analysis outside of Autopilot myself. Looking for information like lead score average by campaign or length of time in journey then look elsewhere. Also testing functionality is very difficult to use for small adjustments. HTML changes are impossible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use email marketing automation software this is it. However be wary the reporting is limited.

This is a fantastic product for crafting email marketing. Very user-friendly and has improved email campaigns. It makes building and evaluating the success of a campaign in real time very easy. The duplicate journey feature is very handy for testing small changes to improve performance. This is a relatively new product and it still has some ways it can be better but on the market now its one of the best email marketing softwares.

Autopilot review by Gerald G.
Gerald G.

"Great Tool for Lead Nurturing"

What do you like best?

The Lead Nurturing Process gets very easy with Autopilot. You learn how to build Journeys in a minute and can keep those Journeys running for every piece of content you have. From there on you can track.

With

What do you dislike?

Actually there is nothing i dislike since we only use it for E-Mail Lead Nurturing.

They also have a Headsup-Integration that we are using on the Website. The Reports for the Headsup only show total clicks and a click rate. Here i would wish more information as: on which page have people clicked, at which time, how many hovered over it and so on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are searching for a Lead Nurturing Tool, definitely take Autopilot into account. If you are searching for a complete marketing automation software, it might just not be heavy enough - or you think again if you really need a heavy marketing automation tool ;)

We wanted to have a tool that nurtured our leads continously. We found the perfect tool for that with Autopilot. It allows us to set up a campagin one time and than just wait for the people to respond / click links and so on. For that, it is perfect. However it is NOT a complete marketing automation tool, if you are searching for that it might just not fit your needs.

The benefits are: its really easy to use, they have a great support that assisted me with everything so far and i think it is quite unexpensive.

Autopilot review by Kory A.
Kory A.

"The Best Platform Out there For Modern Automation"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to setup complex funnels using their visual system. The Triggers, Actions, and Conditions took a bit of a learning curve, but once I grasped it, I'm now obsessed with the software, especially the Zapier integration which I take full advantage of.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Journeys can load slow when you have really massive journeys open. I also would like to see Shopify as an integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be obsessed with it. You have to learn everything to understand the potential you can get out of it, especially with SMS and Email use.

I'm using this for lead generation funnels with Facebook Lead Ads, Email funnels for nurturing, SMS communication.

Autopilot review by Blair C.
Blair C.

"Great Product for non-technical marketers"

What do you like best?

I love the graphical interface that makes it easy to assemble marketing automation campaigns. Their initial license provide for multiples users so that your small team can all use the same tool and learn together.

Autopilot is the only marketing automation tool that I've found that is truly Omni-channel in its nature. Most can only use email as the primary communication method. Autopilot has SMS and Slack integration (and hopefully soon Whatsapp and Wechat!) and good old fashioned Postcards.

I started with a free trial and got to use the full functionality (others didn't have either a free trial or full functionality) right away. As our needs grew, it was easy to upgrade and we've done so and will continue to do so in the near term.

AutoPilot works with our Professional edition of Salesforce CRM, other systems required us to spend additional funds on Enterprise Salesforce CRM to have the integrate properly. While the Salesforce integration and syncing is limited in scope it meets all of our needs today.

Customer Services has been great. Their success team has provided us with both phone meetings to review live and proposed programs as well as written feedback.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more description as to what each functional shape means so that while I'm building a new automation campaign, I can better understand if it will work for me while I'm building the plan.

While the interface is easy, some of the more advanced features are harder to implement. We've been trying to build the head-up code into several pages on our site and it's take much longer than expected.

There is no "lead scoring" methodology in AutoPilot, so you'll have to decide when you're going to be pushing leads to your Sales Development team instead of letting the score determine such.

We were seeking an inexpensive and scalable marketing automation tool that would integrate with our Salesforce CRM and other systems in the future.

We were seeking an Omni-channel automation tool that would grow with us.

Autopilot review by Sven W.
Sven W.

"A great platform with even greater potential"

What do you like best?

The simple visual editor for automation workflow.

Where others have several different instances for different conditions.

Autopilot cuts it down to more options per condition without making it cluttered.

What do you dislike?

Not much.

Though the lack of built-in integrations (the have API to integrate with anything, though) with other services and detailed stats and data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in with an open mind.

It does lack some of the features that many others have.

But as the Autopilot team build and integrate new features on a customer wish basis.

It will be the greatest platform within the next 12 months.

And the platform is super simple to use as is.

My automation workflows are done in minutes instead of 10 to 30 minutes of work.

Autopilot review by John K.
John K.

"Amazing deliverability; Essential for Salesforce users; Steep price for basic email campaigns"

What do you like best?

The breadth of integrations and capabilities of Autopilot is pretty amazing. It sparks the imagination and can manage a very wide array of campaigns. Specifically for Salesforce users, it's one of the best tools I've used, and I was a very early adopter of Pardot, Marketing Cloud, and many other suites. Their deliverability is very strong as well, for those who are doing high volumes.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive IF you just care about email campaigns. Autopilot is a marketing automation product, and a novel one at that. If you are just trying to send an email to lists, you are killing a fly with a bazooka. I would have rated a 10, but I docked 1 point for price. The other point is for a very clunky email design interface. Best practice in Autopilot is, unfortunately, to use outside template builders, and import your HTML. If the other functionality wasn't so strong, I might have gone 2 points off for this one.

We are heavy Autopilot users. As a B2B2C company, we use a (fairly) sophisticated drip strategy for customer awareness and mid-stage pipe nurture. We also leverage Autopilot to campaign on behalf of client-sites to onboard end-users (250,000+ email sends monthly).

Autopilot review by Bryce Y.
Bryce Y.

"It's an awesome tool and great for email marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The single best feature is the visual journey editor (like a flow chart) - nowadays, I'd never use an email marketing tool that doesn't have this feature. It's great to be able to map out the whole flow of a journey in very much the same way I do on a whiteboard or in a notebook. There's also loads of options for the journey whether it be emails, slack notifications, API triggers, any kind of decision point you could want (incl which pages they've visited on your website), scoring (both lead and anything else you want), field checking and editing... it's great.

What do you dislike?

Managing emails isn't the easiest thing in the world and there's no ability for dynamic content insertion behind traditional short merge fields (unlike Drop.co) but otherwise, it's pretty powerful.

It's quite a pain to send a one-time email but I think that's okay because it nudges you towards planning everything in advance.

Not the best native solutions for UTM tracking, definitely something worth thinking about at the time of setup (you'll want to build out a custom journey that captures and stores the data for you).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. The journey analytics/goals are a killer feature - it saved me from jumping ship.

I'd consider evaluating Drip as well (it wasn't as fully featured as it is now when I switched to Autopilot).

All our marketing emails are handled by Autopilot, everything from lead magnet delivery to product launches, to lead nurturing, to onboarding for our SaaS product.

Autopilot review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Great simplified marketing automation"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the automation builder is to use. Their guides and presets are an excellent way to get into marketing automation as well. I think and organize sales processes visually. If you're able to work in flow charts or like sketching out customer journeys, then this will be a great product for you. I was able to jump right in to creating automation campaigns.

What do you dislike?

Not as robust as some of the other more specialized tools such as Pardot. My partner who is a digital marketing expert is not a big fan of Autopilot because it is too simplified for her tastes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're interested in getting marketing automation for your company for the first time, then you should strongly consider Autopilot for your needs. It's an excellent, simple tool that will help you break into the concepts of automation in a sleek package. Definitely user friendly, Autopilot is useful for power users and the less technically inclined.

We are creating transactional emails and follow up drip campaigns. The greatest benefit that I have seen is how the system allows pretty much anyone to pick it up quickly and use it. We don't have to wait for a specialist to spend time to navigate the system - the rest of the team can use it.

Autopilot review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Autopilot's High Flying Performance"

What do you like best?

I can't say enough great things about the visual interface. Personally I am a visual learner and this program immediately caught my eye. The different trigger colors and shapes help the user to mentally organize what can definitely become a complicated build. I also am a big fan of the tracking feature. A lead can be tracked as they navigate the company's website and landing page exit points which provides great behavioral data.

What do you dislike?

When I had previously implemented the Proactive Headsup popup on our website I was using it along side another chat feature on the right hand side of the page. Autopilot's Proactive Headsup feature also showed up on the right side and I inquired if there was a way to move it to the left side so I could capitalize on both chat/questionnaire features. It seemed like a pretty simple ask and build but unfortunately couldn't be performed for me so I had to choose not to use the Proactive Headsup feature.

Creating awareness for our brand and products. We provide service for a product that many people aren't sure exists (pull out shelving) and can help organize their kitchen space while increasing space and accessibility. We use Autopilots' email automation to nurture leads captured through our ebook landing pages into a sale. We've realized the benefits of data collected around these 'awareness' users and have had some results with people searching for general product terminology eventually becoming design appointments and sales.

Autopilot review by Jeffrey W.
Jeffrey W.

"Easy to use SaaS user nurturing tool"

What do you like best?

Since we use Autopilot at SERVUS to take our users on a nurturing journey, it has performed its tasks without any problems. In fact, it is rare that I have to monitor the dashboard - it just works! Also like the integration with Segment, in order to pass events from our platform into Autopilot for tracking

What do you dislike?

The need to enter a journey in order to audit/edit the emails in that journey. This may have been changed recently, but was the one item that seemed like extra work when I was updating my journeys last time (it's been a few months).

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will save a lot of time if you have some email copy already available when you are building your journeys. It is likely that you will come up with new requirements for additional emails, but having a starting point will pay off.

SaaS user nurturing - trickle out info to our users to help them learn about our product at key steps. In addition, we have created event based journeys/content, so it is helpful to know what each user has done/not done so that we can sent them the appropriate content.

Autopilot review by Maria T.
Maria T.

"Time Saving and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I love the automation, I've tried alternatives before but none were as intuitive as Autopilot. You're able to handle all your e-mail and even text communications through their interface while keeping track of each conversion on your homepage.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you're handling more than one company, you're not able to separate the dashboards. All your information will combine, so your conversion rate, etc wouldn't be separate.

Mass e-mail communication, not related to newsletter. Currently using Autopilot for our onboarding process. The intagrations with zapier work fantastic with google spreadsheets so our sheets are automatically updated as a new users register.

Autopilot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good service, easy platform, excited to continue use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and find answers on things that you are unsure of. The journeys are self explainable, and the chance to test them creates a great relief because you know what you'll be sending out. It's a great way to monitor, track, and rate the contacts and leads that you put into the software.

What do you dislike?

Can easily become unorganized making it difficult to find things - only one newsletter template. Unless you know HTML/CSS, it can be very difficult to create the templates that you want or need. If you know HTML/CSS, it's very easy to go in and create the content that you are looking for, which is something that I like about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Autopilot is a great use of resources. We were able to easily onboard, transition, and begin implementing Autopilot. Personally, one thing that should be considered prior to utilizing Autopilot is whether or not you have organized your list of contacts. Once imported, it takes some time organizing the content within the software.

Email tracking, organization, and lead transition. It has been easy to transition and these problems have definitely been solved.

Autopilot review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"Automate EVERYTHING!"

What do you like best?

To start, my use for Autopilot is associated with my e-commerce site. I use it to engage clients, share information and for multiple stage follow-ups.

Autopilot is extremely versatile and easy(ish) to use. The possibilities are virtually endless with what you can do.

I love being able to segment people into different groups/lists based on where they are in the cycle of buying/nurturing. Trigger selection is fantastic, as are the email templates.

What do you dislike?

Really the only thing is understanding some of the more advanced concepts and how others with similar goals use the platform. It would be nice to see AutoPilot host group meetings for various uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with a notepad and write out exactly when/how/who you want to 'touch'. Use those flows to create journeys for your customers.

Attend the training! It's not spectacular, but it's a great head start on getting into the platform and kicking things off.

Use Flight School! While the videos can be long, they are extremely valuable in understanding how certain things work and why you would use them.

Autopilot allows our business of 2 people to respond and treat +1000 clients as if we had a staff that was much larger. We can personally reach out to each person on a timed basis after their purchase to share information as well as gain feedback. This has been extremely effective in gaining positive reviews and very helpful in understanding a few shortcomings on our end.

Autopilot review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Very customizable marketing automation platform"

What do you like best?

You can track and measure every action happening on your website or product, and use it to create highly personalized and practically limitless marketing automation flows.

It brings together everything from form tracking, custom lead scoring, CRM, email marketing automation and lead nurturing. The heads-up popups are also a plus.

What do you dislike?

The UI could have been more friendly. It feels like some elements (like the email or notifications templates) are hidden on purpose from the user. I'd like to be able to edit them without having to enter a journey.

Also, it lacks the ability to "BCC" someone on the outgoing emails (which could be used for things like CRM syncing).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Experiment with lists. They are much more useful and flexible than you might think at first.

Also, verify your domain so you can send all emails as "name@company.com" instead of nameofcompany@autopilothq.com". This allows you to track email opens and replies as well.

Marketing automation that covers every aspect of the customer journey. From the moment a potential lead visits the website, till the time they start using your app.

Form tracking without extra code or implementation is great!

In the process of setting Autopilot up, I realized that 1) their customer care team is awesome, 2) there aren't that many tools out there that can do what Autopilot does.

Autopilot review by Jay S.
Jay S.

"Amazing tool for all your marketing automation needs!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and tight SFDC integration! Effective List Management & Drip Marketing!

What do you dislike?

Nothing I disliked, however if we could have a chat functionality such as intercom would be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Should try Autopilot as its very easy to use! Most importantly if you want to define a journey its very easy. A user adaptability is very high due their great user interface! Onboarding experience is great and self-explanatory!

Drip Marketing, Pop-up for subscribing, Defining journeys and goals. Easy to use software and salesforce integration works like a charm, their pro-active heads up has been a very useful feature as well!

Autopilot review by Misha A.
Misha A.

"Remarkable"

What do you like best?

Gorgeous UI, powerful and perfectly priced, great for startups that need marketing automation but can't afford annual contracts and implementation fees.

What do you dislike?

Missing some basic variable operators and campaign triggers. Support can be less than great if you have technical issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need more than what Mailchimp offers, get Autopilot.

If you want HubSpot but can't afford it, get Autopilot.

Form capture, email marketing, lead scoring and nurturing, lead funnel management, basic marketing performance analytics, 1-1 Salesforce integration.

Getting all of the above for a fraction of the cost of Autopilot's closest competitors is remarkable.

Autopilot review by Kate C.
Kate C.

"Powerful Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

We've only just started using Autopilot, but we're thrilled with how easy it is to set up the journeys and how complex and detailed you can make them. The support has also been phenomenal. From group webinars to one-on-one conversations with the support team, they've gone above and beyond to meet our needs.

What do you dislike?

Some key integrations are still missing, most notably Mailchimp. We had many beautiful Mailchimp templates that we were unable to migrate over, despite the bet efforts of the support team. We ended up building new emails in the Autopilot builder, but they are not as visually rich as the ones we had in Mailchimp. Ultimately, however, the other features Autopilot provides persuaded us to make the switch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend the pre-sale webinar - it's well worth your while. Your onboarding rep is also a valuable source of information, and the support team will also help you considerably even if you're only on a free trial.

Automating our marketing funnels and making them even more personalized and segmented. Autopilot makes this easy.

Autopilot review by Brandon U.
Brandon U.

"Finally—Affordable, Full-Featured Marketing Automation Software"

What do you like best?

Autopilot offers the most marketing automation features for the lowest cost. It is easy to set up and get started.

What do you dislike?

Deciding what "funnels" to build was a little daunting at first, but the help lessons (Flight School) and guides (pre-built templates of some of the best funnels ("customer journeys" in Autopilot) were very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend it...they offer a 30-day free trial, and it is easy to remove it from your site if you decide not to keep it.

I am more confident knowing I am now able to utilize enterprise-level marketing automation software that previously would have cost hundreds or thousands of dollars per month.

Autopilot review by Mercedes O.
Mercedes O.

"My new best friend Autopilot."

What do you like best?

The entire experience is easy to use. The drag and drop feature makes it easy to build new journey's (sequences) quickly. My work is not only easy to create but it is also very easy to edit and collect data. Also, tracking attribution across our email campaigns and other channels has proven that autopilot is a key tool beyond email automation.

What do you dislike?

I have a few issues with some of the features in the main dashboard for reports: I would prefer to set custom dates as default. When navigating through the funnel reports- it would be great if i could easily see a visual report of how emails are performing compared to the others. Find this information is do able, however i wish i could see the "high level" view before running a report per campaign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to try it to believe it. The support staff has been amazing!

Attribution! Attribution! Attribution! My team ditched another a couple other apps when we discovered how effective Autopilot was at tracking actions on our site. Custom segmentation feature is really easy for creating custom scoring and building detail insights.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Powerful Marketing Automation Software Made Easy"

What do you like best?

One of the best parts of AutoPilot is its ease of use. It's so user-friendly that anyone on your team can jump in with minimal product training.

What do you dislike?

Currently, the email editor does not have a spell check built into it but a fix for that is coming shortly.

We're no strangers to marketing automation software. We previously had Marketo and weren't very happy with our support and the level of complexity needed to truly get the most out of the platform. The products are pretty similar but our biggest benefit with AutoPilot has been its ease of use which has increased adoption throughout the whole company. With more people using AutoPilot there are amazing ideas for journeys and we aren't siloed into just having 1 marketing automation expert in the company.

Autopilot review by Sally C.
Sally C.

"Outside Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create customizable marketing experiences for new contacts and prospects. This saves me a ton of time from manually having to follow up, and allows me to track if a prospect is showing interest through engagement. This allows me to follow up automatically, and directly contact them if they are showing a lot of interest.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes have trouble figuring out exactly how to create what I have in mind. I know from their training and articles that the things are possible, but struggle to figure it out on my own and get nervous when I initially launch the journey that it will not be done correctly resulting in a weird experience for the contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do as much during the free trial as you can so that you can really get a feel for how it works and if it is a good fit for your goals.

Appointment setting, prospect and customer follow up, working on a more robust and integrated marketing journey for sales.

Autopilot review by David L.
David L.

"Autopilot also rock in my French world!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the interface. There is nothing on the market like this. Intuitive, powerful you can do so much you can't imagine. I currently have autoresponders. I have form grabber that then initiate a journey of 12 emails. Because we are in a French province we also handle French and English client with the same Autopilot setup. This is very helpful to be able to have only one client database and handle both languages. I could have talk a lot more about Autopilot but stop reading about it, this is THE email automation to use.

What do you dislike?

Wow what a hard question to answer! Hummm for now I really don't know...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead this is the best move I ever done.

We are a small team here at Kronozio and Autopilot is like 1-2 more employes working full time with us. It take care of all our auto-responds and also a couple of client journey based on some trigger or behavior of the client. This is a life saver for a small team can't live without it anymore.

Autopilot review by Antoine D.
Antoine D.

"Great software for startups"

What do you like best?

Super efficient and easy to use! Autopilot helps us in the automation of our customer journey and is also compatible with great Apps like Zapier, Segment , slack or Twilio.

So we can combine all the best marketing apps and focus on our core business.

The customer support is also awesome! Very fast and accurate. I am always very satisfied.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features could be improved, especially in the integration with other Apps (it would be great to get delivery information from twilio for example). Having a chat to answer directly to headsup messages would also be great.

But Autopilots is better day after day with new updates!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's really easy to implement and helps a lot.

We can now track really well our customer journey and send custom fit informations/messages to them.

We can also link our marketing tools with the data coming from the usage of our App, which is really awesome.

Autopilot review by Gonzalo Martín C.
Gonzalo Martín C.

"8 is the magic number "

What do you like best?

I have trued 8 differents autoresponders and this is the one for sure, i came back coz is awesome

The best for me is the easy way you can set up the journeys. Its just amazing how easy it is and for me im not a tech guy is extremely fast.

What do you dislike?

Well if i have to say what i dislike is the pricing for more than 1000 users. i believe it need to be 20usd between 0 an 3000 users that could be great

Well autopilot is the heart of my email campaign where i sell online courses

Autopilot review by Lydia G.
Lydia G.

"Easy to Use and Great for Intro CRM"

What do you like best?

With a new subscription business, we have been able to implement it's contact chat feature which has created several great leads and contacts since our product launch. We enjoy the easy to navigate platform with the templates and contact management

What do you dislike?

I wish it would help us with market-specific how-to's or how to generate more leads using the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend knowing what your goal is in when the pop up appears. Our site is driven for subscriptions so our pop up is letting them know we know they are there if they have any questions.

Developing a great customer experience without have to be there face-to-face. We are able to take our site to a new level of customer user experience through the feedback we receive from this tool

Autopilot review by Emory C.
Emory C.

"Autopilot is changing the way that we email customers."

What do you like best?

The intuitive way that you can create paths (journeys) on Autopilot is allowing us to make a stronger impact on our customer base. We can qualify leads in a way that we never could before.

What do you dislike?

Autopilot needs to work a little on the design aspect of their email. They can create simple nice emails, but more complex emails are all but impossible to make in Autopilot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a terrific platform.

We are now able to distinguish potential customers and current customers in our email blasts. This makes for smarter marketing.

Autopilot review by Ashley M.
Ashley M.

"Powerful & Supportive"

What do you like best?

- The customer support is AWESOME! From the very start, the Autopilot team has been there to help with the transition from our former automation system, as well as training, on-boarding, answering questions whatever I need.

- Easy-to-use, visual and intuitive.

- The automation is fantasic!

- Powerful integration with both SalesForce & Slack

- Postcard feature is AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

- I wish there was a separate interface for managing your email templates, I dislike having to create a journey to see my email templates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Signup for a trial and definitely contact with the Autopilot team, they are great to work with and rather than selling you on a plan and getting you to signup, they want to help you solve your problems and meet you goals.

I was paying an enterprise level price for a popular automation system just to get basic automation for email campaigns. Autopilot gave me everything I needed without having to pay for stuff I don't need.

Autopilot review by Adam F.
Adam F.

"Robust product that continues to deliver value"

What do you like best?

After scoping out the competition, we selected autopilot because it satisfied out initial email automation needs but offered a range of features and functionality that I knew we could use down the road for future initiatives. We continue to find new way to use autopilot for marketing, sales, and customer success workflows. The Salesforce integration is very powerful and their customer success & support teams are great!

What do you dislike?

There is room for improvement when it comes to creating and customizing email templates. Sometimes creating journeys based on the logic you want requires some workarounds but the fact of the matter is that almost anything is possible with a little creative thinking.

- Trial Onboarding

- Product Marketing

- Lead Routing & Nurturing

Autopilot review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Great automation for marketing."

What do you like best?

The visual layout. It gives you a clear sense of what you are doing. Connecting the blocks and adding events is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The organization of lists and contacts. If you use a guidebook or make your journey a guide book, all the lists get duplicated, or new lists are added from the generic guidebooks. That can get frustrating if you are just trying to get a sense of what to do and how to use the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Schedule a time with one of the trainers or salespeople. Once they explain it a little bit, you will want to use it. It works like it says it will.

Contacting more customers more efficiently. The best part is I can get a real sense of how our customers interact with our emails, what works and what doesn't.

Autopilot review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Amazing product but with room for improvement."

What do you like best?

Autopilot is very easy to use and allows you to create complex sales and marketing funnels through it's journey builder.

Another excellent tool is the ability to pull in information from web forms using a simple line of javascript so no redo of forms on your website and html code. to style.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the journeys/form submissions simply stop working for no apparent reason. A tweak and re-publish usually fixes the issue.

I wish it also had direct integration with HubSpot like it does with Sales Force. Currently have to use Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool to create pre and post sales funnels and marketing funnels with little technical/website integration knowledge.

To create a seamless customers sales and marketing journey through the systems we use.

Autopilot review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Some good some bad"

What do you like best?

I like that I can automate some of the repetitive tasks in our email. We have a weekly reminder for a live webinar and autopilot has made it possible for me to set and almost forget it.

Additionally it is possible to automate new client journeys from their own sign up.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky. Some of the things I like best are actually things I've "hacked" the system to do because it's not designed to be used the way we use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you know how you plan to use this and evaluate carefully during your trial period. This probably isn't for everyone as is.

Staying in touch with our existing clients and keeping them up to date on changes in our industry.

Autopilot review by Brian C.
Brian C.

"Marketing Automation for Anyone & Everyone"

What do you like best?

First of all, nothing compares to the price of AutopilotHQ. $48 per year for all the features of an enterprise tool is crazy! And as much as I dislike email, email and calls are still 99% of the customer journey. Next to price, my favorite part of AutopilotHQ is the journey builder. Creating journeys are extremely simple. In fact, we use the journey builder alongside MailLift's handwritten letters to trigger truly personal messages/notes during the early days of winning a new customer. Hands down to AutopilotHQ for making that a possibility.

What do you dislike?

As of 2015, AutopilotHQ is still young and a bit buggy. Sometimes AutopilotHQ is slow to load, but their support is fantastic at responding and helping. While the speed doesn't bother me, the speed bothers some of my coworkers. I also wish they would have a bit more ability to score leads and create webforms. If AutopilotHQ acquired someone like LeadPages I think they would be unstoppable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering AutopilotHQ, try out their free trial and play around with the journey builder for an hour or two. I promise time will fly by fast and you'll either love AutopilotHQ or... well not love AutopilotHQ :)

I use Autopilot for managing a subset of customers that I want to provide a specific followup experience to. While I've used other tools (Infusionsoft, HubSpot, Close.io), AutopilotHQ is my go-to for quickly getting marketing automation setup and running for new campaigns.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Autopilot is an average email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

Autopilot has easy functionality for building email campaigns which they call "Journeys". It is also easy to upload contacts and to create smart segments.

What do you dislike?

One major downside to Autopilot is that you cannot track replies to emails. You also cannot open multiple tabs within autopilot. There is no right click functionality on anything. As a result, you have to open a whole new web tab and login to use multiple tabs at a time. Additionally, you are not able to modify the width of columns in their interface. Every column of information is exactly the same width. This often results in not being able to see the full title of a Journey.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this is a good tool if you have a limited budget and limited use case for an email marketing tool. If you are looking for something that fully integrates with your Salesforce instance and has a lot of extra features, this is not for you.

We are using Autopilot to create outbound emails to a large potential customer base. It has allowed us to connect with a higher volume of leads than we would have been able to do sending emails on an individual basis.

Autopilot review by Nivas R.
Nivas R.

"Autopilot is such an ease to work with for Marketing Automation"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is a very easy to use marketing automation tool. Especially the drag and drop feature. The team has also been adding features regularly to keep the product updated. I also love the new Insights feature they launched. It saves efforts in terms of generating reports and understand how we performed.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple of glitches earlier but I guess the team has worked towards it and fixed them now.

We use it to increase adoption for our trial customers. We also use it for newsletters and other email journeys.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Design
Administrator in Design

"AutoPilot Review"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to create response text messages and send email replies to specific people based on where in the journey the reply comes in.

What do you dislike?

There's a pretty steep learning curve with AutoPilot, which isn't ideal when you want to stand things up quickly or train someone new.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Beware a semi-steep learning curve when you're first getting set up, but stick with it! It's a great product that can help your business in a lot of ways! Totally worth the effort it takes to set it up properly, and will make your life so much easier and more productive/efficient!

The ability to communicate with clients in an ongoing manner without team members needing to spend time sending essentially the same emails to multiple people per day/week/month and the ease in which you can change/update a journey as you go along. We love the experience this can create for our clients which can truly set us apart from our competitors in the industry.

Autopilot review by Hudson B.
Hudson B.

"Easy-to-Use Automation Program for Budding Entrepreneurs"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is very user friendly. It's just the right amount of capabilities for a new business. It is a great price for the product.

The customer service is amazing - I've received helpful tips from Autopilot agents who have reviewed my account to see how to best streamline my journeys and procedures. I also received very responsive help to fix loading speed issue.

What do you dislike?

Logging on used to be a very slow process. The Autopilot support team has been amazing and worked hard to solve the issue in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Autopilot to any business. It's exactly what you need to get started - you won't be disappointed with all of the options available.

For my business, Autopilot automates sending client contact information to my employees. I use Zapier to connect Wufoo forms and 123ContactForms to create Autopilot contacts.

Autopilot review by Giovanni P.
Giovanni P.

"Great tool to Automate your Marketing processes"

What do you like best?

The Visibility of the journeys is great. The ease of pushing leads from one list to another depending on conditions.

What do you dislike?

Smart Segments once created are not editable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, it's a great tool that might solve a lot of your Marketing Automation problems

Increasing returning visitors and actions on site. It's great for simple follow up emails but also for longer more complicated journeys that include onsite messages, emails, sms and much more.

Autopilot review by Administrator

"Marketing Automation Visualized"

What do you like best?

The visual builder for visualizing autopilot and complex marketing automation journeys. I also like their CRM which is very handy for and very advanced for segmenting leads into their own individual groups. Awesome reporting and personalized headsup helped us in getting higher conversion.

What do you dislike?

The email builder is not that great especially for non-coders. Once you add new segments to a journey, existing journey members do not flow into them automatically. They should work more on subscriptions and weekly email sends.

Autopilot is great for on-boarding and other email series but not so much if you want to blast updates to your client base because you have to create a new journey for each one of them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you build your complex journeys sit back and enjoy all the automation, you will save a lot of time with this. Trust me you will.

Marketing Automation and Lead Segmentation.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Events Services
Administrator in Events Services

"Elegant automation solution at a fraction of the cost"

What do you like best?

Rich with useful features and integrations.

What do you dislike?

Lack of email design options and the steps required to access your drafted and sent emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be willing to give up the beautiful email templates offered by other software. In exchange, you will gain greater business insight and control over your campaigns. Be prepared to spend some time learning the program and outlining your business goals when setting the software up.

We replaced our former email marketing program, Constant Contact, with Autopilot, because of the enhanced automation capabilities and more primarily - because of the way it integrates with our website. Instead of a separate email platform, Autopilot provides a robust dashboard that tracks visitors -> leads and the capabilities to funnel those leads through effective campaigns.

Autopilot review by Chang C.
Chang C.

"Easy to use, cool visual user journey design"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, drag and drop operation, clear visual user journey design to help design the logic. Handful built in integrations, easy to integrate with our current CRM system.

What do you dislike?

Pretty expensive when users number grows. Some integrations doesn't have full control. Like for Salesforce integration, we can only sync all users, not a subset.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good product, easy to use, helpful support.

Really like the visual to help design the user journey and the analytics it provided.

Also have many built-in integrations ready to use.

Lead and User nurturing by emails and notifications. I like the visual for the user journey, clearly showed the split/segment point for each path. I also liked the fact that Autopilot has the capability to use custom field in the journey, which enables me to design the journey exactly the way I want.

Autopilot review by Joshua D.
Joshua D.

"Works great. Powerful features. Helpful support"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to mix emails, texts, Slack messages into one path.

You can easily setup a path that will send an email, and then depending on how that email performs, send people down other routes and reach out in different ways.

And since it integrates with your website, you can easily find a way to help unexpectedly. For example, if someone visits the help page multiple times, you can send them an email asking if they need help. Awesome.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little daunting to setup the journeys as they are called. And I wish the email templates were easier to drastically edit. You can't remove sections so it is kind of annoying if you only have a few things you want to say and you have extra slots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial. It works great if you have Salesforce.

Reaching our customers and potential customers in inventive ways automatically.

Autopilot review by Daniel J.
Daniel J.

"Proactive Support. Feels Good. Is Good."

What do you like best?

I'm a visual person, and I love the automation logic tree layout, complete with in-line interactive features. But, what really has me hooked is the proactive customer support. They saw I was searching their knowledge base, reached out, and solved my problem in minutes. I didn't even know that was possible.

What do you dislike?

Autopilot is actively evolving their platform, so there are some UX features that are being streamlined.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot, and ask questions! Take the tutorial classes and put in the time playing with the software to really understand what you're looking at. Contribute to the knowledge base, ask questions, etc. Make Autopilot great!

Building a fairly complicated automated email campaign. The interface is great, sharing and collaborating with both our internal team AND getting input from Autopilot support. I like it.

Autopilot review by User in Industrial Automation
User in Industrial Automation

"Improved customer contact numbers"

What do you like best?

-Once we started using autopilot, # of leads from website increased from about 3 to 20. They actually lead to orders.

-Can make journeys to automatically send emails to the customer once opened, or different email if not opened.

-Can personalize for returning customers

What do you dislike?

Journeys are difficult to use and there is no support under 25k customers. If you set the contacts as less than 25k customers, there will only be journey reviews IF you are under the business plan. For the regular plan, no support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Autopilot will help you be more proactive in getting leads since it can be personalized. Journeys can be made to send existing customers personailized email.

Great features for marketing automation (getting more leads, sending newsletters), but there is only journey review support for under 25k contacts.

Sales is a little pushy.

We are getting more "actual leads" contacting us through the website, since the contact icons are more pro active.

Autopilot review by Samuel D.
Samuel D.

"Marketing automation platform of the 21st century"

What do you like best?

This platform makes the traditional way of doing marketing automation obsolete (think Marketo and co.)

- The visual workflow creator and editor is gorgeous and easy to use

- API integration support is stellar

- Email deliverability is top notch (Autopilot is using Sendgrid as the delivery service)

What do you dislike?

- The limitation of the email editor makes it difficult to customize the raw code of the entire email

- Navigation can be tricky sometimes. Autopilot does not allow us to edit the emails directly without going through the journey page

- Custom fields

We are using this platform for AB testing emails, sending newsletters, and automating onboarding and customer acquisition processes based on possible scenarios

Autopilot review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Software but"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce integration is great. They've done a good job of allowing you to interact with your customer data in Salesforce seamlessly. The addition of text and hard mail capabilities provides a nice alternative to only email marketing. They have a great user interface that makes it easy for staff to learn quickly.

What do you dislike?

The form capture component. I think both hubspot and Infusionsoft have better capabilities here. While Autopilot has the ability to capture form data, your form must already exist on the page. It's not as simple as just having the HTML up, you must build out the functionality so the form posts someplace. Once that is completed you can then have Autopilot capture the data. This tends to be an extra step. Most other email automation software provides the ability to embed a working form into your site the captures and posts the data back to the email automation software.

Second, the pricing. They use to have a fantastic pricing model. However they chose to get rid of that in favor I higher prices without additional features. It would have been nice for them to grandfather old clients, which they claim to have offered. However that wasn't really the case. The minute your email exceed the current level they shut your account down and force you to upgrade, at which point you have to accept their newer price tiers. I could understand being asked to upgrade if they rolled out new features that you wanted to utilize. However to force upgrade past user is a little disingenuous. It's an email automation software, your list will grow, they know his and it's there way of making you feel PC while still forcing everyone to upgrade.

Automation marketing to our Salesforce database without Pardot.

Autopilot review by Paul B.
Paul B.

"Great software"

What do you like best?

I like the visual part of settting up a sequence of emails and how easy it is to drag and drop the icons to create a sequence as well as how easy it is to track and see data on how the sequence is working.

What do you dislike?

I wish that it had more pricing tiers than they currently have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

buy it, it is great!

automated emails. It has solved the problem of doing email sequences in an easy and quick manner.

Autopilot review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Easy to Implement Marketing Automation That's Great for SMB's"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is as effective as it's user. Build marketing automation processes with easy to understand drag-and-drop functionality and you can be up and running quickly. The user does need to come up with the logic behind the process triggers and how contacts are entered into smart lists, but learning how to use Autopilot will not hinder a marketer from getting a campaign done. Autopilot also offers templates for your journeys so you can see what a recommended process may look like and customize from there (journeys are Autopilot terminology for marketing automation campaigns). Installing code was really simple and there are third party integrations available through Autopilot with select vendors like Salesforce, or by using Zapier.

What do you dislike?

I really have enjoyed working on the Autopilot platform. It's inexpensive considering the functionality you can utilize and compared to other competitors. The only suggestion I can make to Autopilot is to have a quicker method of supporting users as I have been pressed for time and have waited up to 2 days for a response via email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The user/marketer should come up with a good strategy to keep in touch with their prospects using the technology provided by Autopilot. Autopilot gives you the capabilities through technology, but it's up to you to create a campaign that is persuasive and effective in reaching prospects.

By using Autopilot, I am nurturing prospects continuously through behavior-trigger emails. I sort prospects based on their interest in the services my clients have to offer. I can also track my marketing funnel and the success of my offers through the analytics provided on Autopilot.

Autopilot review by Levi W.
Levi W.

"Fantastic. Just fantastic."

What do you like best?

Amazing UX. Autopilot is simple to use and extremely feature rich. And the team is adding more functionality all the time, further stretching your dollars on any size plan. Seriously what this product offers would have saved me loads of money had I been able to invest in a complicated system that would have cost me hundreds per month before I found Autopilot.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes its a little hard to wrap my mind around exactly what I'm doing when designing customer journeys. But luckily the Autopilot team is right there ready to help (even at weird hours I may add) and even jump in and make edits. Love the personal touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on board now!

I'm using Autopilot to collect emails from various services, Gumroad, our website, etc. Also to segment users into different lists and interest groups based on their activities on the website and purchase decisions. I am also using Autopilot to send autoresponder sequences like email courses etc.

Autopilot review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Perfect tool for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is the perfect tool for our organization. Their journeys make it simple to engage with customers and their integration with Salesforce makes it easy to keep track of everyone. In reviewing a number of tools, none came close to the features and value that Autopilot provided.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be better for specific journeys, but the new addition of goals will probably resolve that complaint. Otherwise fantastic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a powerful, easy to use marketing automation tool - look no further. Their integrations are great, their platform is fantastic - everything you need to be successful!

Keeping in touch with our customers, and helping to re-engage and keep us top of mind.

Autopilot review by User in Computer Software

"Cost effective feature rich marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It is simple to create 'journeys' or workflows. It is laid out is diagram fashion and easy to select triggers, actions etc to create elaborate workflows.

What do you dislike?

There is no central hub to house emails. You can't just load a bunch of emails or manage all your emails in one place. When creating a journey you select the email and it does store all the one you created so you can reuse them, but it would be nice if you could view / edit in one central location.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate want you are going to use for landing pages and forms.

Marketing automation. We are synced with SalesForce (that is easy to do). We have a bunch of triggers set up so when someone is added to SF they automatically go into a journey based on title, industry etc.

It has helped with lead generation and site activity.

Autopilot review by Stefano M.
Stefano M.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

- seamless Segment and Zapier integrations

- powerful visual engine

- great customer support team

- lead scoring and ability to create custom user properties based on Segment events

What do you dislike?

- all-right email builder and email analytics (does not need deep knowledge of HTML/CSS, which is good, but analytics data should be easier to access)

- inability to track all kind of query parameters (only standard utms are supported so far)

Mainly working in activation/retention/reactivation/loyalty building. Contributed ~10-12% of total ARR from marketing automation alone.

Autopilot review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Affordable & Great Functionality"

What do you like best?

After using Mailchimp, transitioning to Autopilot really brought our marketing game to the next step. We can see detailed user behave, live actions on our website, and have the ability to really segment our marketing.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Salesforce integration was a little bit deeper, primarily with Campaigns. We've just started using Campaigns in Salesforce and I wish there was a way to add campaign members to a salesforce campaign via an Autopilot journey.

We needed to step up our marketing game. With Autopilot, we've increased lead generation and have the tools to continue to revamp our marketing efforts and provide more tailored messaging to our prospects.

Autopilot review by Jacqui M.
Jacqui M.

"Great Product, easy to use. So glad we went with AP "

What do you like best?

Whenever I have a question or need help in any way, their customer service is always ready to help and quick in answering my concerns. When I was just starting out, I was confused with how to get started and they guys at AP even went in and created my Journey for me, explaining step by step how why they did what they did. So helpful and one of the best services I've used for email marketing.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't very sure of it in the beginning- I was initially really confused with the different segments and triggers, but practice makes perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read their blog posts to understand how to set it up properly and what each trigger and segment mean.

We wanted to do an email drip campaign of new sign ups for our product, but had no way to automate it- since we are such a small team. With AP, I am able to create a journey one time that has been verified by their team - so I know I haven't made any mistakes- and then whenever i get new users, I simply add them to the flow. The data and reporting is also very clear and includes everything I would ever want to know about my email marketing system.

Autopilot review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"Amazing Technology / Amazing Support / Endless Possibilities"

What do you like best?

Visual layout - and so very simple to use - it's so much more than I ever expected, and I'm still thinking of a myriad of ways to use it to build business and engage customers unlike anything I've ever seen or used before. When combined with integrated technologies - you'll be able to engage prospects in customers in ways you can't imagine

Support is absolutely amazing.

What do you dislike?

Autopilot is very reasonably priced - especially now when my list size is so small - but the costs do concern me as my list grows. My biggest issue is with Autopilot is knowing there are so many ways that it can be used that I'm simply not getting yet...

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY THIS PROGRAM!!! If you're not sure if it's for you or unsure if it does what you want - contact them, tell them what you want, and let them help you. Schedule a demo - see it in action - as questions - get suggestions

-It's really bad-ass.

Providing the highest levels of support and customer service to clients that my competitors cannot touch, without hiring a single person. Walking prospects through the sales funnel and turning them into happy clients with no human intervention, unless that is needed. Being able to anticipate client needs and engage them in a million ways - addressing client needs and providing solutions at the exact right time. Doing all of this almost effortlessly.

Autopilot review by Annabella P.
Annabella P.

"A new generation marketing automation software - "

What do you like best?

Journeys make everything easy. The fact that you can map out an entire marketing campaign one single canvas with easy drag-and-drop Triggers and Actions. I love that Autopilot helps to visualize the lead journey along a marketing workflow the from start to end and it also integrates out of the box with Salesforce, Slack and Recurly . Autopilot even works with Zapier which makes it a marketing platform that can be connected to a whole range of applications.

When we were just getting started and testing out the trial, the support team was with us 100% - even though I was based in Asia. That is one major plus point for me.

What do you dislike?

At this point, there is no Lead Scoring feature inside Autopilot which I am used to with other marketing systems like Hubspot/Marketo.

Autopilot is a much more affordable alternative . It's much more sophisticated than Mailchimp but less clunky than Marketo. When we used Marketo for managing contacts in multiple languages and websites, things were getting too complicated and it was difficult to visualize what what going on in each campaign. Autopilot makes it easy for visualization, discussion and reporting across teams. From AP's dashboard, we can immediately get numbers on the number of visitors, conversion and leads without having to do anything.

We looked at Autopilot because we were tired of having to deal with the complexities and needed a much more affordable system. I'm glad my boss decided to make the switch to Autopilot because it has made work fun and more efficient for me.

Autopilot review by Andrew N.
Andrew N.

"Best automation marketing platform I've ever used."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the integrations with third parties. This is a new breed that gets it. This is the best automation platform and I've used. I've used: Marketo/Hubspot/Bronto as the others.

What do you dislike?

At the moment not a lot I don't like. My wish list would be to eventually add in some AI that helps us understand the most valuable customers (we are B2C with lots of data, would love an AI layer added that also analyzes our sales data to figure out high value and potential high value users, like Zaius does).

Improving our conversion rates, more timely and personalized communications with our users. Improving the overall funnel from visit to purchase.

Autopilot review by James R.
James R.

"Simple, easy to use and effective for customer journey management"

What do you like best?

everything you need and nothing you dont. Dont expect salesforce or infusionsoft functionality but also dont expect the learning curve or the complexity in setup.

If you want an easy way to put your leads into a journey then this is it.

What do you dislike?

Would have liked some inbuilt survey functions for simple surveys.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See if you can solve your problems with this level of features. Can you live without the advanced features. If you can then this is the one

EDM for customers not in the "buying zine" has always been a struggle which we can now solve

Autopilot review by Deborrah H.
Deborrah H.

"GREAT "DRIP" SYSTEM FOR CLIENT FOLLOW-UP AND RELATIONSHIP BUILDING"

What do you like best?

I love this app for weeding out real leads and clients v.s. not interested. Plus the learning video's are great and they even teach you what all those reports mean...EXCELLENT.

What do you dislike?

Ummmm~ Ummmm~ nothing yet.....It takes awhile to understand the use of Zapier and other apps to integrate the whole system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even not techy people can figure this app out...the support team and video's make it easy.

Having my name stay in front of my prospects is great, plus attending to reminders and courtesies with established clients is easy. My leads are getting acknowledged and nurtured so the cool leads are warm by the time I get to them.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Endless Possibilities "

What do you like best?

After learning the basics of the system there are endless possibilities on how you can keep in touch with your clients. This is customizable in ways that can fit any industry. While it takes a little time to get set up, once you get the hang of, it is going to save you hundreds of hours a year.

What do you dislike?

It is hard to get at first since there is so much power on the higher end tasks, it is scary to send these to your clients the first time. It is hard to tell when it is set up correctly, they are making it easier to get help so you know your clients are getting the right messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it time, spend the time to get to know everything and make sure you ask questions to their experts, it is WELL worth your time.

Being a small business it helps us keep in touch with our clients, especially since we have annual clients who we want to make sure always remember us. It used to take me hundreds of hours to keep in touch with them, now it is only a few hours.

Autopilot review by Agency
Agency

"Affordable and Easy-to-Implement Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Autopilot is user friendly, easy to implement, and very affordable. I've used several automation tools, like regular email marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor) and all-in-one tools like Hubspot, and I can assure you Autopilot is the best in terms of price, functionality and user interface.

What I like the best of Autopilot vs. regular mailing platforms is the visitor tracking. This is what you could get from tools like Hubspot, but price is way out of range for most companies we work with, and you have to commit to a full year. Autopilot is flexible in that sense.

What do you dislike?

I wish you could send out regular email campaigns, and not limit to just automation+ visitor tracking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best starting level automation tool, for those with limited budget and very wide array of functions. The most complete automation tool i've seen for under $50 per month.

Regular automation through an email platform doesn't tell you website tracking information, which Autopilot has.

Also, workflows are difficult to setup if you don't know where to start. Autopilot has already a few workflows you could copy and modify to your case, which saves you a lot of time.

Autopilot review by Administrator

"Great interface for marketing automation"

What do you like best?

The interface is great and very visual. It's easy to get up and running with it. The Headsup are useful for engaging more your customers.

What do you dislike?

Poor data and customization on Headsups, they are not very customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are trying to automate email and don't have a very strong technical background (or don't want to spend those resources and need to start quickly) this is a great solution. The form reader is great and the implementation is fast. Learning how to use the product (the journeys) is not that easy and I would definitely recommend that you spend some time reviewing the examples guide (I took some time to realize that they existed at all).

It's a great product but beware that with high volume maybe it will be best consider switching to Customer.io or a more customizable solution.

We are increasing retention. This is very useful because benefits outweights costs totally. We are closer to our customers, are able to increase loyalty, LTV, etc. by keeping constant communication with them. Also, scenario-based "journeys" (as they are called) are super effective for discriminating users based on events they take or don't take.

Autopilot review by User in Computer Software

"Simple Flows, great conversion"

What do you like best?

We love the Headsup forms, been seeing some really nice conversions compared to the standard long form submissions. Flows are super easy to set up, and having them there visually make it simpler to explain to others, and a great way to spot potential mistakes. Integrations with Slack save us a ton of time and help us to work closer with the sales team every day.

What do you dislike?

I'd like more time to explore the platform but for now, we're really enjoying everything we've seen so far.

Email streams are helping us to nurture leads and eventually convert cold leads to warmer ones for our sales team.

Autopilot review by Martyn D.
Martyn D.

"Solid service with great features"

What do you like best?

The visual nature of AutoPilot's journey design makes it a breeze to create even the most complex

of marketing automation campaigns. Great support from the team adds to what is a mainstay in my marketing stack and I've recommended it to many.

What do you dislike?

Only one default SMS provider. Would be nice to be able to push out to Zapier as a shape and also use Nexmo rather than Twilio.

Building marketing automation streams. This is now easy for me and my my team without technical involvement. AutoPilot is easy to learn, this makes it great for new and experienced marketers.

Autopilot review by Gavin T.
Gavin T.

"Very easy to learn with some limitations for complexity"

What do you like best?

I really like how simple the software is to use. Just drag and drop.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how limited the software is with regards to building out complex nurture tracks.

We're using Autopilot to service several of our marketing agency clients who do simple marketing automation and email marketing. We built simple nurture tracks with lead scoring to trigger other tracks.

Autopilot review by Agustina S.
Agustina S.

"Easy to use software + super responsive customer help! "

What do you like best?

Visual, drag-and-drop nature. It is super intuitive and easy to use and when it's not, I send a quick email and usually get a response within 15 minutes. The AP team is adding features all the time!

What do you dislike?

Some minor kinks related to email and SFDC integration, but no deal breakers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it for a month (and even then, you don't have to commit to an annual contract like you have to do w/ most MA software) - you'll be surprised at how quickly you're up and running.

As an early stage startup, we're focused on lead generation. We've been able to quantify and qualify our web traffic using Autopilot, automatize our referral program and launch some email nurturing efforts.

Autopilot review by Zac L.
Zac L.

"Incredible automation at a fraction of the price"

What do you like best?

The ability to draw automation like a flow chart. (White board your journeys)

What do you dislike?

No liquid markup. Our customers are pediatric offices and medical groups and we have to duplicate journeys for doctors vs non doctors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a SaaS business and need a lighter tool than enterprise software (marketo,parrot) but a heavier tool than drip, this is a must.

We are able to have sales team concentrate on "bigger fish" because we can automate outreach to smaller prospects. BUT we are able to keep It personalized because of the easy to use salesforce integration and smart segments.

Autopilot review by Bryan M.
Bryan M.

"My Favorite Marketing Automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Allows us to do everything we need. We can setup complex customer journeys quickly, and with confidence. The ability to automatically attach to an HTML form and make it functional saves a lot of time and allows us to insert complex forms anywhere without needing to have a separate form submission database.

What do you dislike?

While there are some organization features like folders, I feel that journeys can get a little crowded quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easier to use and more powerful than alternative marketing providers

Autopilot allows us to schedule complex marketing automation sequences with ease.

Autopilot review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of the tool and integrations with other best in class tools.

What do you dislike?

Email management is cumbersome and some reporting leaves a little to be desired. The insights feature addressed some of this though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There will be some growing pains and not everything about the product is ideal (email management), but the foundation is there and the product gets better with every release

We are using Autopilot across the entire business. From leads to churn prevention, it has helped automate a tonne of previously cumbersome manual tasks.

Autopilot review by Aaron W.
Aaron W.

""Just right" marketing automation "

What do you like best?

I'd been searching for ages for a simple way to implement sophisticated lead nurturing without having to invest in those expensive marketing automation platforms bloated with features I don't need or want (you know who you are!).

The folks at Autopilot have nailed it.

There's clearly been a lot of love poured into the product design to keep it simple and focused - the drag and drop interface for designing user journeys is killer and each week I see enhancements and extensions that stay true to this philosophy.

The pricing model makes getting started a no-brainer and they back it up with solid on-boarding support. Highly recommended for SaaS startups.

What do you dislike?

Looking forward to more best practice journeys that I can drop in and adapt for our business.

Increased conversions of web prospects to free trial and paid.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Computer Networking
Administrator in Computer Networking

"Cheap and awesome"

What do you like best?

It is really easy to build email workflows in Autopilot. SImple drag and drop tools that anyone can use.

What do you dislike?

Can't really complain about anything in Autopilot...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play with their workflow creator

We have automated many emails that we used to send manually. It saves time and effort from us as we can build conditions into those workflows and we only send necessary emails based on the data.

Biggest benefit so far has been to learn from our customer who respond to the welcome email where we ask what they are building and why they chose us.

Autopilot review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"Keeping in touch with thousands is now easy and automatic (not just with email)"

What do you like best?

You can create automated journeys that are not only email based, but with SMS and printed snail mail postcards also :) A true cross platform experience and super easy to setup.

What do you dislike?

At the moment nothing. I genuinely don't have anything to dislike yet.

We're trying to keep in touch with all our contacts. Contacts from across our team, held in different apps, contacts that we've spoken to recently and some that we've not. How can you keep in touch with them, without bugging them but also in the hope that one day some of them might buy from you?

Automated journeys in Autopilot are the way.

Autopilot review by Jinesh S.
Jinesh S.

"One of the best drip campaign products out there!"

What do you like best?

They make it so easy to set up complicated, automated drip campaigns for any type of business.

What do you dislike?

Their customer profiles are not as robust as I would like, but it's not the biggest deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you need a bug free alternative to Intercom that's cheaper.

We have to send a lot of different transactional and engagement emails. Autopilot makes it way easier to deal with those things with little headache.

Autopilot review by Dante M.
Dante M.

"Great visual interface."

What do you like best?

Autopilot has a very easy to use interface utilizing blocks as different triggers, actions and conditions. We moved from a very expensive marketing automation software to Autopilot and have found much more success in autopilot. The integrations available native to autopilot are also very well built out.

What do you dislike?

I wish the email builder was better. A mail chimp builder or bee.io builder is much more superior but for what Autopilot does it is great. I also would like to see a zapier connection.

Our entire emailing system is built around Autopilot.

Autopilot review by User in Wireless
User in Wireless

"Autopilot is the best prospect nurturing tool available, period."

What do you like best?

The easy and powerful drag and drop GUI is so intuitive to use. The integration into other apps and platforms is straightforward and easy - I use Zapier to connect to Instapage and Typeforms. It just works really well. Support is excellent, as is the documentation. Very professional and friendly company.

What do you dislike?

Some difficulty setting up SSL but that is down to my lack of experience - I am not a coder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you won't go back.

Autopilot is at the heart of my marketing strategy - I have built an entire business model around it. It manages relationships with prospects automatically letting me get on with more strategic planning.

Autopilot review by Benjamin B.
Benjamin B.

"The Best Marketing Automation Software Available!"

What do you like best?

The system is super intuitive and easy to use. The 'journey' system is unique and interesting and actually makes it sort of fun to set up campaigns!

What do you dislike?

Some of the formatting is hardcoded where you would not expect it to be and limits advanced customization options.

Autopilot helps us keep prospects and customers engaged without requiring the overhead of a dedicated employee. It also is more reliable than a person could ever be and let's me time things for evenings and weekends. It lets me take actions when prospects/customers take certain actions that would be impossible without software/automation.

Autopilot review by Ben C.
Ben C.

"An amazing addition to our onboarding process"

What do you like best?

Autopilot comes with amazing guides to seeing up targeted "journeys" for your clients based on actions they've taken. I've found it extremely valuable in our onboarding process in planning out how we're going to pepper our new clients with welcome emails, FAQ's and survey invitations.

It's integration with Salesforce makes it easy to automatically get a campaign going, and its integrations mean you can sleep easy!

What do you dislike?

It's billed as being a basic version that anybody can use, and although that's true, I kind of miss the advanced functionality of some more expensive alternatives. However, that would just make my life harder (and cost way more) I imagine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your Salesforce game is tight. Although if it isn't, you've probably already got bigger problems.

Never knew that we needed a journey, but now that I've been developing some, I realize we probably cost ourselves a lot of money by not having some. Defining exactly what that looks like helps clarify exactly what value your offering is providing as well, which is always educational.

Autopilot review by Administrator in Music
Administrator in Music

"Great software, so many uses"

What do you like best?

There are so many variables to play with and outputs too, we find it so useful to be able to send SMS, email and postcards all through one piece of software.

What do you dislike?

The only downside is that autopilot lacks a few features that would make it easier to communicate with other systems (cc'd crm email addresses) it does have automation available via Zapier but personally these don't connect to the systems we use.

For us autopilot enables us to complete customise the interaction we have with clients, staff and leads all in one piece of software.

Autopilot review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Excellent as it is, but could use some additional features"

What do you like best?

For such an inexpensive tool, Autopilot really punches above its weight. Being able to send email, SMS, and even postcards is pretty snazzy, but I think the most amazing thing is that it integrates into Salesforce.

The UX is very good and makes deployment of automation quick and easy.

What do you dislike?

Not too much. It would be nice to have lead scoring, but a lot of marketers don't implement it properly, so not that big of a deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try, but don't cancel your old system until you're sure it meets your needs

Saas onboarding and user activation. It has been an amazing tool not only for its functionality, but also for it's extreme ease of use.

Autopilot review by Dave J.
Dave J.