Autotask

Autotask Pro integrates all of the features and functionality you need - and the flexibility to adapt them to meet your specific business requirements

Work for Autotask?

Showing 106 Autotask reviews
Autotask review by <span>Mostafa H.</span>
Mostafa H.

Best ticketing tool

What do you like best?

I like the ability to filter tasks due this week, I like the user defined fields help in filtering custom data while designing reports, it is really light and bugs free, I like its APIs, it helps us integrating our internal systems with it, easy to add notes on issues, tickets and tasks, easy to notify any team members with the status, I like that when I receive a notification email from Autotask I can easily access the link included to direct me to the note directly in Autotask, it is really a great ticketing tool it shows clients' notes professionally.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it hasn't its own server clock, as some team members may have a wrong time on his local machine, so his or her notes will appear very far from its appropriate position which made a lot of confusion, so PLEASE you need to use your own time consider the time zone for the user to keep the notes integrity untouched.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really recommend Autotask to any company for managing their projects and handling customer's needs and problems.

Customer's ticketing and project management scheduling, reporting project status

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Autotask
Autotask review by <span>Kenny A.</span>
Kenny A.

UI is kind of Clunky but does what it says it does.

What do you like best?

Updating ticket times is easy. Being able to look at the full calendar for myself and my coworkers is a HUGE plus allowing us to be able to work around each others schedules. Additionally, we have found it very beneficial to be able to calculate overtime, resource usage per technician and notes that the client doesn't see on the print outs we supply them with. Sometimes having in house notes on each client is absolutely necessary.

What do you dislike?

Doing anything mobile requires paid app. If there was a truncated version of the mobile app that allowed for simple addition of service calls, it would make this a LOT easier to use. That and the interstitial pop ups when updating tickets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No need for interstitial pop up windows when doing tasks/closing tickets. It's cumbersome. Also, would it be that hard to make a usable mobile interface that is limited but still functional for adding tickets on the fly? IF there was also a way to sync Autotask with a google, icloud or outlook calendar, it would be bar none, the only app that I use, but also one that I would recommend without hesitation. Notifications from my mail/calendar apps would be positvely amazing.

AutoTask allows me to complete my work tickets and track my overtime properly. It allows me to keep my schedule in order while in the field. The benefit to this is that I can input notes for each job.

What Professional Services Automation solution do you use?

Autotask review by <span>Rasha A.</span>
Rasha A.

The best ticketing tool

What do you like best?

I like its concentration on ticketing and project management, I like the new UI, and I like that it is now shows the full ticket's content instead of loading on each scroll down, also I like that it always shows my tickets and tasks due in specific day or period, also it allows me control projects and assign tasks very easily, also it has a very rich API that we always use to integrate with our internal systems, also it helps me a lot by sending me a specific reports automatically in regular basis (Daily, weekly and monthly), also user defined fields helped me a lot to add specific fields related to our business.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it didn't refresh itself automatically as I should refresh my dashboard each time to make sure that there is no new tasks or tickets assigned to me.

Daily ticketing and project management

Autotask review by <span>Sara N.</span>
Sara N.

The reliable ticketing tool ever

What do you like best?

I like that I can see all my tasks and assigned tickets in one page, and it is very helpful that I can filter what is due in a specific period, also I like the dashboard which illustrates the status of ongoing projects, and my dashboard which illustrates my overall status, also I like the new performance while browsing tickets, also I like that integration between projects and related tickets and issues, as from any place I can reach the related ticket or project, also I like user defined fields which allow me to add specific fields related to our business and helps me create effective reports, also I like that I can notify all stakeholders with one click "Recall previous selection" for efficient communication, also I like that Autotask has APIs, so I can integrate it with all our internal systems for fast verification, also I like the project scheduling part, it is really very fast and efficient, also I like the search feature which allows you to search a work in a ticket's desc for example and more..

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I could identify the processor and successor of each task to identify the critical path from the network diagram

Maintenance, customization and key objective projects, and daily ticketing

Autotask review by <span>Matthew A. L.</span>
Matthew A. L.

Pretty Good

What do you like best?

We use Autotask Workplace as a shared place to keep documents and folders for our business. I like that it's accessible anywhere you have internet connection, it can not only auto-sync with a desktop integration but can also auto-backup certain folders that you want. When you open a document to change it, it can auto-lock the file so two people can't simultaneously edit it.

What do you dislike?

Updating the autotask workplace desktop integration was a big issue, where the integration was updated but the old files/folders didn't reconnect with the new version, so people either were using an out of date version or were getting errors that their files were not getting backed up. This persisted despite total deletions of old and new software and reinstallation; there were still some hidden folders somewhere that we couldn't find. It used to be Soonr, so that transition may have been the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up your folders in a systematic way, and set up your permissions correctly - it gets hard to change permissions.

Files accessible anywhere and automatically shared with other employees. If a file on a USB doesn't work for some reason, we know we can access it through Autotask.

Autotask review by <span>Mahmoud E.</span>
Mahmoud E.

Very good project management application

What do you like best?

Autotask is a very good application to manage projects, it allows me to create phases and under each phase I can create tasks and assign resources, put estimations and last put not least a start and a due date, I like also its performance and it is really robust, a great feature also the very professional dashboards in everything related to projects and tickets, the design of the tickets' contents also is very organized and easy to read very long communication in a ticket.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that I can't attach files by drag and drop, also it sometimes hangs when submitting a note on a ticket.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for sure to all companies need to control and manage projects.

We are using Autotask to receive client's problems, clients' new customization projects, also we are managing all our internal projects in Autotask.

Learning about Autotask?

* We monitor all Autotask reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.