AV Voice Changer Software Diamond

Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.0 is the ultimate audio morphing software that enables users to edit virtually any audio - in real time - modifying voices, over-dubbing, applying multiple effects, eliminating or substituting voices, even reproducing famous known voices, for both online voice communicating and all offline audio projects.

Work for AV Voice Changer Software Diamond?

Learning about Voice Changer?

Compare AV Voice Changer Software Diamond to Similar Solutions

AV Voice Changer Software Diamond Reviews

Ask Voice Changer a Question
Showing 10 Voice Changer reviews
Voice Changer review by <span>Hào N.</span>
Hào N.

Voice Changer Software Diamond is awesome to me

What do you like best?

- Easy to use as all important features I need are displayed at the main menu.

- Easy to adjust the settings, change voices to voices quickly. Very useful in a real time talk.

- Good effects, they also fit well for my other projects like audio messages, audio book, edit audio.

- I do not need much time to get used to it and there is a whole tutorial library.

- The add on store is the place to get new voice and effect packages. If you look into it, you will find many interesting things there.

What do you dislike?

- Not much. But I think the software would be better if they have more tutorials for different voices and usage. I want more tutorials.

- I also think they should add more Add-on packages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very handy and professional software for audio projects. You can sound like anyone in real time talk, edit audio, change vocal of audio, record and create awesome audio files/audio book. And most of all, the effects are amazing.

- This software helps me a lot when editing audio files for my business.

- It's also good to record an audio, I can express the script the way I want in many voices, effects while cutting cost.

- For personal use, it is a great tool to have fun in real time Skype chat and also fun to explore.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about AV Voice Changer Software Diamond
Voice Changer review by <span>Nhung L.</span>
Nhung L.

Cool Voice Over tool

What do you like best?

- App interface, easy to use

- It has all of the functions that I need:changing my voice, recording and editing.

- I am impressed with the effects. It fits perfectly for a conversation and audio message.

- Easy to use, I do not need much time to get used to it.

- The add on store is a great help with free download.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes I am not confident with my real voice in online conversation, so this software helps me a lot.

- It is easier to make videos with different voices. Now I can do it with just my computer.

Recommendations to others considering AV Voice Changer Software Diamond

- It has the functions I need, and I think you will feel the same. Instead of buying different products, this software contains everything.

- The morphed voices are natural and in high quality. Very handy and professional.

What Voice Recognition solution do you use?

Voice Changer review by <span>Jerome D.</span>
Jerome D.

AV Voice Changer

What do you like best?

After spending more than 4 hours just getting the software to work, I find out it is a child's toy. The actual changes are childish and cannot be used for a normal conversation. If you want to sound like a robot, or goofy comic, then this is for you

What do you dislike?

Was trying to have a secretary in a male dominated industry be able to talk to those males

Voice Changer review by <span>Leland W.</span>
Leland W.

Easy to use

What do you like best?

I like that you can change your voice in real time for any recording application or VOIP application.

What do you dislike?

I would like to change the voice in already recorded audio. I realize I could play the audio and re-record it but this will cause a degradation of sound.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to change already existing audio look elsewhere. If however you can make due with real time changes you will be quite happy.

None yet. This is still a work in progress. Hopefully in the future we can have better recording of our online meetings for future reference.

Voice Changer review by <span>James F.</span>
James F.

Handy piece of software

What do you like best?

Software operates smoothly, is easy to use, and a fun piece of software to use.

What do you dislike?

On older devices, the software may be slow to load or respond. Some of the voice changes sound similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the instructions.

I use this for fun rather than business, although YouTube would be a great environment for this.

Voice Changer review by <span>Joe F.</span>
Joe F.

Great fun!

What do you like best?

Voice changes were of great quality and I was able start using quickly

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more variants in the types of changes allowed

Used more for entertainment purposes than business

Learning about AV Voice Changer Software Diamond?

* We monitor all AV Voice Changer Software Diamond reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare AV Voice Changer Software Diamond to Similar Solutions