Avast Endpoint Protection

Avast Endpoint Protection provides powerful security for all your endpoint PCs – without you having to pay anything extra for server protection.

Work for Avast Endpoint Protection?

Learning about Avast?

Avast Endpoint Protection Reviews

Ask Avast a Question
Showing 47 Avast reviews
Avast review by <span>William W.</span>
William W.

"Avast - Keeping Businesses Safe in the Digital Age"

What do you like best?

Avast provides great virus protection services on home computers so we decided to use this for our business as well. The benefits are great - we can push security updates and run virus scans on all our computers from the admin console. You can also just tell Avast to run a scan on one computer if you'd like. This is great because coworkers would neglect to run virus scans in the past but now Avast forces them to run it! It also monitors/scans emails, files, and web browsing. It is also nice that we can have our Windows PCs and Macs using the same software!

What do you dislike?

You have to get the user to download the link to Avast. This is not a complicated task, it is just getting them to do it. Sometimes there are too many notifications.. you can turn them all off though if you'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avast is fantastic business protection for a great price! We have not had any problems with Avast. It has worked perfect for us and protected our computers. We get weekly notifications that it has blocked threats! The admin panel is easy and simple to use and the software itself is light and does not bog down our computers.

Protecting our computers from viruses. We had one computer completely fail because of a virus before switching to Avast. This has not happened since the switch. This is a huge benefit to be able to keep everyone's work computers up and running. Not only does this save money from having to buy a new computer but it also protects company data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avast Endpoint Protection
Avast review by Administrator

"Small Office Administration Option - Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and offered at a great price. The sandbox is an awesome feature and makes me feel more safe.

What do you dislike?

My malware program options were limited because of incompatibility with Avast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, prompts you each step of the way. Make sure you read each service you are receiving in the fee you are paying, as there are all kinds of "upgraded" services to add which will increase your annual cost, but are worth it.

It created more confidence in the security of our business. Did not have to worry about whether or not we were protected from day to day. Regrettably, I had to switch to another provider because of the incompatibility with my Malware program, but will be thrilled and purchase again when the two become compatible.

What Antivirus solution do you use?

Avast review by <span>Latif B.</span>
Latif B.

"Protect your PC from viruses"

What do you like best?

Avast is compatible with any computer operating system whether Windows, Mac or Linux. It is also cheaper than a lot of its competitors and provides the same protection against threats and viruses. Avast even detects your applications which are out of date and updates them for you with permission. Avast is also free to use and easy to setup. Even the Pro version isn’t that expensive and is worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

One major drawback is that Avast doesn’t have any parental controls. With the free version, you can only scan your computer for threats and remove them accordingly and not have access to other features like password protection and auto-update. Avast technical support isn’t that great and if you face any problem, the response will not be swift or satisfactory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this software to every individual who reads my review. A must buy product. Safe, reliable and helpful

My work computer is protected by Avast and I have never faced any problem with the performance of my computer. Every day I send and receive dozens of emails containing media files including pictures and videos. Avast helps in removing all these threats and malicious malware thus protecting my PC from getting hacked or slowing down. Every time I scan my computer, Avast automatically detects threats and then presents a report in the end with actions it took to remove or quarantine those viruses.

Avast review by <span>Yusra K.</span>
Yusra K.

"Best software to secure yourself from viruses"

What do you like best?

The real-time updates. Automatic update of virus definitions. Recommended actions. Reports. What is not to like about this software. Avast is even free to use with only a few actions locked in this free version. Setting up the software is easy and it only takes a few clicks to get the computer scanned.

What do you dislike?

I would only say that the cost to shift to a higher end Avast software (PRO) maybe a factor which may lead to clients shifting towards other security software. Can't think of anymore

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to everyone who quite literally, uses a computer. The benefits are just too good to ignore. Your computer is safe, you get real time updates and a detailed report about the actions the software took to eliminate the threat.

Being in a managerial position, I get emails and requests from people all over the country. I have to download such emails and many a times my computer is prone to virus infection. Advantages of getting this application is that I can use this to protect my data from external threats, real-time and timely scanning of my computer and also the reports in the end which give us a detailed summary of threats removed and places hidden in. I had initially been using Avast only in my home computer but after my computer getting infected again and again, I downloaded this software in my work computer as well. Now, I can happily say that my work computer is safe from viruses and malware.

Avast review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

"Solid without getting in the way..."

What do you like best?

The admin interface is simple to navigate through, and it makes managing several machines pretty simple. You can set rules for even easier management. It's pretty unobtrusive when running. The first time I set it up I wasn't even sure if it was running, but when the install completed everything was there and ready to roll. The flexibility of the licensing has been great too. As one machine dies and you replace it simply uninstall, and use your license on the new machine.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were just a little more documentation for setup and maintenance. You can typically figure out what you need to do, but sometimes just finding where to go to set up something can be a bit of a pain.

We utilize this software for virus protection, and anti-spam, and some other minor protection.

Avast review by <span>Ismael C.</span>
Ismael C.

"Avast Endpoint Protection in Call Center Operations"

What do you like best?

The avast sandbox allow me to run my applications in a safe virtual environment. The application once installed is easy to use and very intuitive for the user. Memory usage is adequate and does not interfere with other applications.

It was easy to do business with the Avast business partner. The licenses were obtained in just three days after signing the contract. Avast is compatible with all our operative systems equipment.

What do you dislike?

The spam filter sometimes fails to detect fraudulent email. The application does not have the DLP (data loss prevention) feature that is common to find in other similar products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avast endpoint is a good product, although it is advisable to have a professional consultant for the initial installation to take care that safety gaps are adequately covered.

Avast Endpoint Protection provides us strong protection but also, real-time security alerts and scheduled automatic scanning. One of the main benefits to my organization is that the installation was fast and the learning curve for the end user is short because the software is intuitive and offers adequate protection against viruses and malware.

Learning about Avast Endpoint Protection?

* We monitor all Avast Endpoint Protection reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.