A licensing nightmare for multiple locations. Here are the issues we faced when using this product:
1) There is no simple way to view which client licenses are about to expire and which are set to auto-renew. The list of licenses you get does not tie them to the actual computers, their locations or whether or not those licenses are being used at all. It is common to run into issues where a small client is no longer with you. You uninstall the avast product and the licenses sit in a void, not being used. If they are set to auto-renew, you will keep on paying for them. You think you will find a simple interface that ties expired licenses to their machines or locations and make adjustments as needed, nope, no such interface. The only option here forces you to find the original email when you purchased that set of licenses, grab a code that you received and click on a link, find those licenses that are listed by date, put in the code and deselect the auto-renew function. This interface literally cannot be reached from any page or link within the avast console, it is hidden and must be found through the original confirmation email.
2) Licenses can only be purchased yearly, not monthly, making adding and removing clients and tracking costs, a pain
3) Discounts are only given if you purchase all minimum licenses in advance. Because of this, It is possible to own thousands of licenses and still pay full price
4) We ran into bugs when setting up templates, sometimes the templates would work, and sometimes they would not, an example is when turning off the spam filter for a given template. The template interface is extremely simple and straightforward, nonetheless, sometimes it just doesn't work
5) Constant need to restart your computer. I can't say I recall an endpoint antivirus constantly needing to restart the endpoints, confusing users with continual popups, probably every month or so