Avast Endpoint Protection

Avast Endpoint Protection provides powerful security for all your endpoint PCs – without you having to pay anything extra for server protection.

Work for Avast Endpoint Protection?

Learning about Avast?

Avast Endpoint Protection Reviews

Ask Avast a Question
Showing 51 Avast reviews
Avast review by Viviana P.
Viviana P.

"No more viruses, IT'S THE BEST ANTIVIRUS IN THE WORLD"

What do you like best?

It is a very efficient excellent antivirus that gives me an excellent security, it can detect viruses of all kinds, it can surf safely and keep my computer free of viruses, as well as being easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Usually the problems are installation, because you have to meet minimum system requirements. Another thing that is presented is with the components of the program, which in some cases the state stops, and does not allow it to start from the user interface, because the files or disk entries, system folder or registry Windows are damaged, which requires advanced technical knowledge to correct.

With the constant use of Internet and social networks, the antivirus protects the information, and in the daily work it is required to download many documents or files, so that it blocks immediately and does not allow to download those that are damaged, and that could cause a greater damage to the PC.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avast Endpoint Protection
Avast review by Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.

""The antivirus" fast , Efficient , provides security and protection de important information."

What do you like best?

"Avast " is the complete protection in a single software, it provides excellent security and total protection. It keeps my computer safe from malicious software and viruses. Since the information is important.

Constantly check the behavior of the programs I use daily, which allows me to be aware of something unusual in the system. When a malware detects scans and removes them immediately. It can be used in any type of organization, and even in personal PCs.

What do you dislike?

1. I dislike knowing that in order to have a discount you have to buy the product for a year or more and we do not have that benefit if you buy it for a month.

2. Another problem is the weight of the software because it can cause slowness and failures at the time of the updates, the system gets a bit slow.

3. The appearance of the product could be better and run faster in computers with fewer requirements, I feel that the product favors consumerism and leaves behind older computers that sometimes displeases me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although for me it still lacks some things to correct. I recommend 100% Avast . since it protects perfectly in comparison to other products. and in the near future will be at the top of the best of the best.

In my work every day I have emails, images and files of different formats and "Avast" keeps me protected from malicious viruses and malware and that makes my job easier. Because I just have to concentrate on what I have to do. Before downloading Avast my PC lived with performance problems due to malware that affected the system. now my computer is free of viruses and I only worry about working ..

What Antivirus solution do you use?

Avast review by Jeremy M.
Jeremy M.

"Big license problems for MSPs "

What do you like best?

Ease of use for single locations. This product is really meant for Admins of small to medium sized businesses and it has been my experience that it is not ideal for MSPs with many locations as several problems arise.

What do you dislike?

A licensing nightmare for multiple locations. Here are the issues we faced when using this product:

1) There is no simple way to view which client licenses are about to expire and which are set to auto-renew. The list of licenses you get does not tie them to the actual computers, their locations or whether or not those licenses are being used at all. It is common to run into issues where a small client is no longer with you. You uninstall the avast product and the licenses sit in a void, not being used. If they are set to auto-renew, you will keep on paying for them. You think you will find a simple interface that ties expired licenses to their machines or locations and make adjustments as needed, nope, no such interface. The only option here forces you to find the original email when you purchased that set of licenses, grab a code that you received and click on a link, find those licenses that are listed by date, put in the code and deselect the auto-renew function. This interface literally cannot be reached from any page or link within the avast console, it is hidden and must be found through the original confirmation email.

2) Licenses can only be purchased yearly, not monthly, making adding and removing clients and tracking costs, a pain

3) Discounts are only given if you purchase all minimum licenses in advance. Because of this, It is possible to own thousands of licenses and still pay full price

4) We ran into bugs when setting up templates, sometimes the templates would work, and sometimes they would not, an example is when turning off the spam filter for a given template. The template interface is extremely simple and straightforward, nonetheless, sometimes it just doesn't work

5) Constant need to restart your computer. I can't say I recall an endpoint antivirus constantly needing to restart the endpoints, confusing users with continual popups, probably every month or so

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wait for them to fix licensing and template issues

Endpoint antivirus

Avast review by William W.
William W.

"Avast - Keeping Businesses Safe in the Digital Age"

What do you like best?

Avast provides great virus protection services on home computers so we decided to use this for our business as well. The benefits are great - we can push security updates and run virus scans on all our computers from the admin console. You can also just tell Avast to run a scan on one computer if you'd like. This is great because coworkers would neglect to run virus scans in the past but now Avast forces them to run it! It also monitors/scans emails, files, and web browsing. It is also nice that we can have our Windows PCs and Macs using the same software!

What do you dislike?

You have to get the user to download the link to Avast. This is not a complicated task, it is just getting them to do it. Sometimes there are too many notifications.. you can turn them all off though if you'd like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avast is fantastic business protection for a great price! We have not had any problems with Avast. It has worked perfect for us and protected our computers. We get weekly notifications that it has blocked threats! The admin panel is easy and simple to use and the software itself is light and does not bog down our computers.

Protecting our computers from viruses. We had one computer completely fail because of a virus before switching to Avast. This has not happened since the switch. This is a huge benefit to be able to keep everyone's work computers up and running. Not only does this save money from having to buy a new computer but it also protects company data.

Avast review by Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.

"Antivirus with good heuristics"

What do you like best?

This antivirus, free allows me to have my PC free of viruses, spyware and rootkit and with the advantage that also have a self-protection that prevents any malicious agent from blocking or disconnecting in addition to detecting viruses of all types, even those that are capable of modify themselves I have my all my personal files and safe work on my pc with this wonderful antivirus

What do you dislike?

The only disadvantage that I consider to have this antivirus is the fact of consuming resources of the PC and not having firewalls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It has a good heuristic; to recognize malicious codes and monitor the most common ways of virus entry, I recommend it.

This allows to have all the ministry equipment protected, avoiding damage or robbery of bank information or any other indole

Avast review by Administrator

"Small Office Administration Option - Simple and Effective"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and offered at a great price. The sandbox is an awesome feature and makes me feel more safe.

What do you dislike?

My malware program options were limited because of incompatibility with Avast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, prompts you each step of the way. Make sure you read each service you are receiving in the fee you are paying, as there are all kinds of "upgraded" services to add which will increase your annual cost, but are worth it.

It created more confidence in the security of our business. Did not have to worry about whether or not we were protected from day to day. Regrettably, I had to switch to another provider because of the incompatibility with my Malware program, but will be thrilled and purchase again when the two become compatible.

Avast review by Latif B.
Latif B.

"Protect your PC from viruses"

What do you like best?

Avast is compatible with any computer operating system whether Windows, Mac or Linux. It is also cheaper than a lot of its competitors and provides the same protection against threats and viruses. Avast even detects your applications which are out of date and updates them for you with permission. Avast is also free to use and easy to setup. Even the Pro version isn’t that expensive and is worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

One major drawback is that Avast doesn’t have any parental controls. With the free version, you can only scan your computer for threats and remove them accordingly and not have access to other features like password protection and auto-update. Avast technical support isn’t that great and if you face any problem, the response will not be swift or satisfactory

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I would recommend this software to every individual who reads my review. A must buy product. Safe, reliable and helpful

My work computer is protected by Avast and I have never faced any problem with the performance of my computer. Every day I send and receive dozens of emails containing media files including pictures and videos. Avast helps in removing all these threats and malicious malware thus protecting my PC from getting hacked or slowing down. Every time I scan my computer, Avast automatically detects threats and then presents a report in the end with actions it took to remove or quarantine those viruses.

Avast review by Yusra K.
Yusra K.

"Best software to secure yourself from viruses"

What do you like best?

The real-time updates. Automatic update of virus definitions. Recommended actions. Reports. What is not to like about this software. Avast is even free to use with only a few actions locked in this free version. Setting up the software is easy and it only takes a few clicks to get the computer scanned.

What do you dislike?

I would only say that the cost to shift to a higher end Avast software (PRO) maybe a factor which may lead to clients shifting towards other security software. Can't think of anymore

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this to everyone who quite literally, uses a computer. The benefits are just too good to ignore. Your computer is safe, you get real time updates and a detailed report about the actions the software took to eliminate the threat.

Being in a managerial position, I get emails and requests from people all over the country. I have to download such emails and many a times my computer is prone to virus infection. Advantages of getting this application is that I can use this to protect my data from external threats, real-time and timely scanning of my computer and also the reports in the end which give us a detailed summary of threats removed and places hidden in. I had initially been using Avast only in my home computer but after my computer getting infected again and again, I downloaded this software in my work computer as well. Now, I can happily say that my work computer is safe from viruses and malware.

Avast review by Josh H.
Josh H.

"Solid without getting in the way..."

What do you like best?

The admin interface is simple to navigate through, and it makes managing several machines pretty simple. You can set rules for even easier management. It's pretty unobtrusive when running. The first time I set it up I wasn't even sure if it was running, but when the install completed everything was there and ready to roll. The flexibility of the licensing has been great too. As one machine dies and you replace it simply uninstall, and use your license on the new machine.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there were just a little more documentation for setup and maintenance. You can typically figure out what you need to do, but sometimes just finding where to go to set up something can be a bit of a pain.

We utilize this software for virus protection, and anti-spam, and some other minor protection.

Avast review by Ismael C.
Ismael C.

"Avast Endpoint Protection in Call Center Operations"

What do you like best?

The avast sandbox allow me to run my applications in a safe virtual environment. The application once installed is easy to use and very intuitive for the user. Memory usage is adequate and does not interfere with other applications.

It was easy to do business with the Avast business partner. The licenses were obtained in just three days after signing the contract. Avast is compatible with all our operative systems equipment.

What do you dislike?

The spam filter sometimes fails to detect fraudulent email. The application does not have the DLP (data loss prevention) feature that is common to find in other similar products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avast endpoint is a good product, although it is advisable to have a professional consultant for the initial installation to take care that safety gaps are adequately covered.

Avast Endpoint Protection provides us strong protection but also, real-time security alerts and scheduled automatic scanning. One of the main benefits to my organization is that the installation was fast and the learning curve for the end user is short because the software is intuitive and offers adequate protection against viruses and malware.

Avast review by Sudhakar D.
Sudhakar D.

"Better Light Weight Virus Security for Small-Medium Business"

What do you like best?

Admin Console with Avast is one of the best features as it gives central location from which we can monitor all activities. There is remote assistance which very useful feature as it helps our support team to take remote connection of the user. It saves lot of time support team. Avast comes with sandbox which is virtual environment where we can install any unknown applications before actually installing on OS. Its a isolated space which protects the system files from any possible threats.

Avast FileRep is yet another handy feature which lets you know whether file is safe to open

One more thing avast is low on memory footprint it uses very less memory and runs in background silently.

What do you dislike?

Avast User Interface is little confusing many features are hidden which we need find it. It would have been better if avast team can provide a search option just like windows 10 cortana where you just need to type and get all possible results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying avast please consider how users wants it as the pricing changes with number users increases. So more users lesser amount to pay for each users

It helps us tackle Virus, spyware and malwares etc and also protect our business files and systems. Remote assistance proved to be very useful as it help us connect to the user instantly .

Managing all user accounts from central location had helped us a lot

Avast review by Christin W.
Christin W.

"Decent protection for a decent price."

What do you like best?

I love that there is a free version of this program. It is also easy to use, easy to find online and download, and easy to perform self maintenance. Everything is simply laid out and as easy to use as the click of your mouse. It also lets me know as soon as an update is available for any of my software (i.e.: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer...). They have also made it fairly easy to stop their pop-ups, as long as you know how.

What do you dislike?

You must put the program on silent or gaming mode to get it to leave you alone about buying upgrades and extras. The pop-ups can be a little out of control. Also, I get a little frustrated when it tells me I have superfluous programs 'griming' up my system but won't remove them without an upgrade to the next level (which of course costs money) and it won't tell me what the 'grime' is so I can remove it myself. Also, Avast wants to download upgrades for programs I don't use in order to keep itself up to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great little program that gives great protection for a great price. It can be free.

Avast is my go to virus protection. Much better than Mcafee, which is awful and annoying. Avast does not mess with any of my programming or software, and provides more than adequate protection for free. And who doesn't like free? I use this on my laptop, as my laptop goes back and forth with me sometimes, or doubles as my personal computer. My main benefit is that I don't have to pay for protection.

Avast review by Callum L.
Callum L.

"Keeps you safe but without isolating you!"

What do you like best?

You can get the software for free! It keeps you safe using real-time shields (automatically scans files upon download to check for malicious code and software). Doesn't isolate you, I have used a lot of different antivirus software throughout the years and this one allows me to do the things i love while still keeping my machine safe from attacks! I am still able to download games etc. because unnecessary firewalls are not implemented.

What do you dislike?

scans absolutely everything which is both good and bad but sometimes when download WordPress themes it can spark up a false positive and it will then permanently removed it from your system which is both good and bad! You can combat this by adding file directory exclusions though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can get cheap keys from G2A!

Keeping everything safe and secure while still remaining flexible for all users.

Avast review by Miguel U.
Miguel U.

"Great product to increase your security"

What do you like best?

I like how it's easy to install, configurate and use. If you wanna have a great tool to increase your protection and security, without spending too much time on the configuration or technical stuff, use Avast Endpoint Protection.

Also it includes a lot of features and covers a lot of possible issues that makes us feel secure against spyware, viruses and any other Internet threats. Also I feel safer checking my email.

What do you dislike?

Maybe I noticed a little problem with performance when testing it in on my computer and it requires some minutes to understand all the things that the tool can do, so you can use its full potential.

Also, I don't like the voice notifiactions by default, they should be disabled.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend you to use Avast Endpoint Protection

We wanted a tool to let us feel secure, to solve or give us recommendations on a possible threat without paying a employer to do it.

Avast review by Joiner L.
Joiner L.

"Avast is an incredible piece of software, i've been using it since 2005"

What do you like best?

i've been using avast endpoint protection for home since 2005. It´s easy to install and use, i really lke the fact that i dont need to constantly worry about updates, goes beyond other antivirus software and his Avast’s Behavior Shield function is like a piece of heaven, analyzing processes that are running on systems for unusual behavior.

The user interface is totally friendly, offers you a bunch of posibilities to control your system like fast scan, web browser cleaning or statistics

What do you dislike?

Avast is still lacking some must haves for an anti-malware tool. his UI still lacks the ability to specify specific file extension to scan.

finally i do not like that is only supported in Windows PC, there is no support for Mac, Linux and mobile based platforms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are not using it right now, you must try it! is a quick, reliable software that doesn't drain your resources, no matter if you're using it for home or business it will helps you to take your security to a hole new level.

i work as a freelancer for a couple years now and i am always downloading data from my clients all over the world, so, security is a major priority for me and my information.

the benefits includes real time protection for threats, deep system scanning, signed updates, and an incredible reports funcionality to keep you informed of every move at any moment.

Avast review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"Excellence for software security."

What do you like best?

The best of this product is how simply to manage the tools of software's security, overall the internet security, that improves to avoid malwares and virus. The awesome compatibility of the many tools that it offers make the perfect ally to be reforced to avoid any threat. You can personalize the product by your own account and make your license adecuate to your place of work or your personal device.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the costs of the product will could have more offers to atract more clients of this awesome product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very easyful product, and very kind of trust, you will have a prime protection to your software and network. You will have a tool to scan every device that you want just clicking a few links, you can choose what type of scan do you want, and can get the results to make a diagnostic of your device, computer or network. Also can review the history of your product by analize the statistics and the parameters of your experience.

Detecting malwares and virus in the computer, protect the job network of an enterprise and give a detailed results of all scanners.

Avast review by daniel b.
daniel b.

"Great, really good product"

What do you like best?

I think that avast is actually one of the best antivirus software right now, it's very good, also works on mobile, isn't a heavy load for your pc (works on a pc with minimals specifications, that's a plus here), also made web traffic inspection (i always get adware by opening some links here). I think that if somebody need a giant but easy-to-use protection software we should think on use Avast as first choice. another advantage is that our account can handle several devices on an easy manner, and that's something that most users care plus a quiet marketing policy, isn't overloaded there with tons of ad's, they just recommend their products and period.

What do you dislike?

The only think that i may dislike is some malware protection on the free version, sometimes, we need to use an extra software in order to cover this "disadvantage", Also i think that generaly we should have a way to program the updates, and didn't get a heady load on download rate on the overnight, IMO there should be a better way here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product we should all use, not just because i say it, it's the true, we should give a try on it.

I used it in a organization which have several pc's with minimal specifications on hardware (windows xp, 1 gb of ram, pentium IV, etc...) and it work greats, didn't hang the pc, that's a great benefit, they think in the littles and the biggests client's.

Avast review by Jose L.
Jose L.

"Avast on all!"

What do you like best?

Avast is amazing anti-virus, I used avast from lots years. From Desktop to Mobile is very great, Thanks to this antivirus has helped me solve problems in my computer and smartphone as malware and viruses. Avast will always report any problems, any device into your computer with viruses or malware, I like its user interface is very simple and robust for both desktop and mobile. Keep my computer protected, your alerts and notifications are very efficient. Other great features of avast is the "Intelligent Analysis" looking at all the computer or device to find the virus very effectively.

Avast is an anti-virus that can be used for free without problems and this is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

It takes some searches of the whole system. To enjoy more features you have to pay (good and bad at the same time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, definitely I recommend this Anti-virus for personal and business use.

I resolve problems in my computer with Avast such as malware and virus.

Avast review by Enmanuel D.
Enmanuel D.

"Good to secure your computer"

What do you like best?

I used Avast Endpoint Protection Suite a while ago to protect my computer, I was looking for a good Antivirus, and I found it, I saw the offer a 30 day trial and I decided to give it a shot to see if the trial version was fine. As a trial user my experience didn't go that far, but I realized a couple of things, Avast is on point in threat responses and malware detection, with other antivirus I had to scan my computer to find threats, Avast just found it for me before anything went inside my computer, the live response in the other hand is something I really appreciate on antivirus.

What do you dislike?

It was pretty slow to make backups and if you talk about web filtering is not probably the best, I've used Eset and it's by far better in this kind of things. Sometimes Avast can be really annoying with the live responses but I think best antivirus are and it's worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

in my experience I've used Avast and Eset, they both are great in the trial version, so you know what to expect for the full version. I'd say you can use avast and feel safe, even the free version is great because I've used it.

Avast has a Free version you can use if you don't want to pay for the entire suit. You can buy it and protect multiple devices not only one or two like others.

Avast review by Arvind K.
Arvind K.

"User Of Avast"

What do you like best?

Avast Anti-virus code encompasses a free downloadable version for home use. It protects PCs and laptops from a spread of viruses and malicious code that several home users square measure exposed to. They conjointly supply code with a broader vary of capabilities for workplace and alternative skilled uses.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any dislike points with Avast. I have been using it since 6 years. I will say its one of the best software I have ever used.

Avast encompasses a WebRep that acts as associate degree indicator of a program’s safety. This interactive program link scans and secures every file and offers a security rating that’s color coded for straightforward identification. This little tool indicates the amount of safety of a selected web site throughout the search method. The Avast computer program conjointly offers a security contrivance that seems whenever the program updates. This informs the user of the amount of protection they’re receiving.

Avast review by Antonio R.
Antonio R.

"Protect your workstation without going bankrupt"

What do you like best?

Avast Sandbox is a great feature, it encapsulates your applications in an isolated environment that wont allow it to do any harm to other applications or the system itself. It's great for running suspicious applications without compromising your workstation.

What do you dislike?

The suite is windows only, the malware landscape is rising for OS X and the lack of support for it is frightening, hopefully support will come on a later days

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your workstations are mostly OS X based, take a look at Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac, Other than that the price per workstation is amazing

Security that your company can afford, it secures over 15 workstations for less than $300 a year, and its modular design means that as we scale up we can get more protection as we need the rest of the features not included in the basic suite.

Avast review by Joshua M.
Joshua M.

"Great SMB Anti-virus"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface

remote management

web-based control

free for most used features

What do you dislike?

Can sometimes be a little aggressive with it's protection (but is that really a bad thing?)

can take a little while for dashboard to update and reflect changes

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out especially if you have multiple clients at different locations who require anti-virus security and maintenance.

Anti-virus coverage for all clients that can be easily monitored and maintained from remote web access

Avast review by User

"It fulfills its purpose"

What do you like best?

- It is a good option to keep the work network protected.

- Managing the administration console is not complicated and you can program the scans of the equipment from there.

- It is not a program that makes the network slower.

- The detection of threats is quite successful, we have had few false alerts.

What do you dislike?

-So far I have not found a lost data backup service.

- Notifications of updates and new offers can be annoying.

- Having to do individual downloads on each computer is a bit tedious. There should be the possibility to download everything from the admin console

- Obviously the number of computers that were infected with viruses has decreased.

- And having control of the scanning of the equipment is what we were looking for.

Avast review by Zach M.
Zach M.

"Switched to AVG, and Never Looked Back"

What do you like best?

Ease of setup, no pesky registry crawls like some of its competitors, helpful add-ons to the web browser and a delightfully unobtrusive UI.

What do you dislike?

The logo's a bit weird. Avast Free is superior, sure, but sometimes the pop-ups to upgrade to the paid product can be a bit much. I get why they exist, but still. An option to input "No, I'm never spending actual money on this, please quit asking" would be wonderful.

My work computer is no longer threatened by malware or viruses. Benefits include removing pre-installed bloatware and not having to pay for professional-level protection.

Avast review by Enzo C.
Enzo C.

"Un ottimo antivirus ad un prezzo contenuto"

What do you like best?

Avast è famoso per la sua leggerezza e per la sua facilità d'uso. E' davvero facile ed intuitivo. Anche per un utente che ha poca dimestichezza con la gestione di un antivirus avast permette di poter gestire tutto facilmente. Il pannello di controllo è ben fatto. Se si vuole fare una scansione non bisogna cercare in tanti menu' o sotto menu' ma si trova davvero subito quello che si cerca!

What do you dislike?

Avast purtroppo manda una notevole quantitĂ  di avvisi e di alert che non sono tutti facilmente gestibili o selezionabili. A volte bisogna purtroppo abituarsi. Ci sono notevoli falsi positivi che vengono scovati dal sistema e che manualmente bisogna correggere.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Provate la versione di prova gratuita per 30 giorni. Dopo di che potrete scegliere se acquistare la versione a pagamento o meno.

Il rapporto qualità prezzo con avast è davvero notevole. Per una cifra non altissima si puo' beneficiare con avast di una buona protezione!

Avast review by Todd B.
Todd B.

"Keeps my PC's safe"

What do you like best?

I have Avast installed on all of my computers in the household, I'm instantly notified of any threats and they are quarantined. I've found this is very easy to use and easy to deal with any potential threats to your pc. It's constantly being updated to keep up with any new viruses.

What do you dislike?

I don't really care of the password protection and the pushing of extra features at additional costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The UI is great, full of info and graphs, you can also get your phone protected too. It's great at detecting malware and determining if programs are safe or not.

I simply needed a measure of security to protect my computers and this has served me well.

Avast review by Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.

"Safe, Reliable, Complete, Resource Efficient: What you need from your anti-virus software"

What do you like best?

Is just so simple to use, You just install it and forget about it. It keeps self-updating so your PC is always ready to deal with almost any kind of malware.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have an option to have te full suite for free... and an option to get accumulative updates to deploy them in offline machines.

Recommendations to others considering the product

AVAST is a no brainer when it comes to keep your system safe from threats

I use it in my work environment to keep my machines safe... and I also use it in my side business in every computer I get to format, or update.

Avast review by Miguel Antonio E.
Miguel Antonio E.

"Awesome antivirus suite"

What do you like best?

After trying antivirus for my customers, avast endpoint protection gives the grade of security i need.

Easy to work with and have plenty handy extra tools to give maximum protection in a pc.

Here are my key aspects of Avast Endpoint protection:

*Easy to install

*Works with few hardware resources.

*Not intrusive as other solutions.

*Remote administration.

*Constantly gets update with new antivirus definitions.

*If you don't want to buy it you can install a trial version.

What do you dislike?

What don't like about Avast Endpoint Protection:

*Sometimes avast startup scan runs randomly

*Avast includes a voice notification of virus definition but this voice can be turned off in avast configurations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to avast, is great solution to secure your computers and servers.

Keep workstations and servers secure without losing hardware resources.

Avast review by Administrator in Photography
Administrator in Photography

"FREE ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE ROCKS"

What do you like best?

This is a Free Software that can be updated to the paid version. I love the free one , that one works just fine for a small business like mine.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I would love for the upgraded version to be free but that is not feasible

Recommendations to others considering the product

small business may try the FREE version

I have seen many things blocked from my computer that could have potentially reeked havoc.

Avast review by User in Religious Institutions
User in Religious Institutions

"Avast is great!!!"

What do you like best?

It's free and it works really well! It's easy to download and keep updated and catches a lot. And even if you were to pay for the protection, it's not nearly as expensive as other protections for computers.

What do you dislike?

It does send a lot of notifications about updates and stuff, so it'd be nice if those were less frequent. Or if it wouldn't slow down the computer when it's doing scans.

It protects my computer from bad sites, especially when I'm looking for clipart or images to use in photoshop. Very happy with this for my work.

Avast review by Matthew F.
Matthew F.

"Super easy and reliable"

What do you like best?

I love avast for its simplicity. It allows me to generally install and practically forget about it except for the occasional update. It does most of the hard work for me and is really good at spotting any malicious files.

What do you dislike?

I don't have a lot that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it and forget about it, it will take care of you without being intrusive.

We're using it to keep our computers secure and virus free.

Avast review by Veronica A.
Veronica A.

"A long time without antivirus"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, don't overload the computer and it's silent

What do you dislike?

anti malware and cleaning options if your computer is infected, are very deficient in free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

The free option is very poor. There are no options for cleaning at all in case of infection, it's just a prevention tool and it seems not enough for me.

For a normal use of internet, free version is enough and useful

Avast review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Very easy to use cloud based Anti Virus"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this product makes for an excellent product for any startup IT business or internal IT department

What do you dislike?

At this point there is not much that i dislike because its still early days of using this product

endpoint protection for my clients is the solution and the benefits to my business is that protecting my clients means protecting me from unnecessary reactive work

Avast review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Free antivirus security and somewhat non-interruptive"

What do you like best?

If you've been looking into how to protect your PC for free from viruses, then Avast is a great, free option for antivirus protection. There's a reason why many websites list it as a top recommendation -- it has a good number of features, and seems to do well to protect my personal PC -- even virtualboxes. It offers the usual -- and let's be honest, what you'll usually just use it for -- features of smart and quick antivirus scans.

For even more features, Avast has a built-in store for additional protection needs, depending on your work needs.

What do you dislike?

While Avast doesn't take up much memory running in the background (approx 11,000K on a Windows 7), it will often (every two - three days) pop up notifications about security risks in order to advertise its premium security features. I've looked into changing its settings, and it doesn't seem obvious where to go to turn off such notifications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're confident in your safe browsing habits, and willing to give Windows' built-in security system a try (or, if you feel that you're not using Norton enough to justify your annual cost), then avast! is a top antivirus software to try.

Securing PCs can become expensive when using the leading market software (e.g. Norton). Avast seems to cover all of my antivirus security needs, even with its free tier. Its premium version offers even more features for protection.

Avast review by Esteban R.
Esteban R.

"An antivirus suite worth your time"

What do you like best?

Complete protection Antivirus, Antispyware, firewall, etc. Its a complete suite designeg to protect your computer and your internet conection.

What do you dislike?

A little heavy weighted, i use it on an old i3, 2gb ram, sata hard drive and i could see a notable difference in speed pre and post installing the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're on a newer machine go for it. But if your on a budget system you might need something else.

As an average user, I dont need to be worried about the websites I visit, the files I download or devices that are connect to my computer. And that's what a good antivirus system should do.

Avast review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great anti-virus software"

What do you like best?

Love how simple it is to use and how comprehensive the software is.

What do you dislike?

Not much - occasionally slows down the computer a fair bit, but is still significantly better than most other protection software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DEFINITELY worth considering Avast.

Largely used to protect our computers as a main anti-virus/firewall software.

Avast review by Yalcin S.
Yalcin S.

"Low load virus proptection"

What do you like best?

Does not utilize huge CPU and memory like some other more common virus protection softwares. Have been using for years, both free and paid subscription.

What do you dislike?

Everything works well and meets our needs.

Great virus protection software Recent feature edits like VPN and password protection are great add-ons and very cost effective.

Avast review by Maria R.
Maria R.

"Avast User"

What do you like best?

What I like about this virus is that it is easy and fast to install, consumes little memory and limited resources it consumes.

What do you dislike?

What I like least about this program are continuous warning messages that appear and disrupt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

reduce the number of messages that appear on the screen

I help protect my computer from viruses

Avast review by User

"Get safe"

What do you like best?

I use avast on one of my laptops, ao far so good. I like the fact that it notifies me when a threat is detected with a very loud sound, which makes me aware and double check what I connected or the webpage I am on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, although it takes a bit of time while scanning my system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and very safe.

My PC is totally safe, I have no fear of threats.

Avast review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I have been using Avast for about 7 years now and I love it. I wouldn't use anything else to protect my computer. It is user friendly and keeps my computer running smoothly.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. If I have to choose something I would say I dislike that sometimes you get annoying pop ups about how Avast can make your computer run better. These are only occasional.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great choice. You will not be disappointed when you choose Avast.

I am solving keeping my pc clean of viruses and malware. My computer has stayed protected for several years. My current laptop is 7 years old and I've used Avast since the beginning. I have had no major problems and feel my computer is safe. I have complete trust in Avast.

Avast review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Simply the easiest to use in the office"

What do you like best?

Little maintenance required once installed, ideal for use on computers where you don't want the user to have any control in an office environment.

Stops pretty much all viruses and Trojans fromy experience after 4 years

What do you dislike?

Too much pushing of other products solutions within the dashboard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest to use on the market

Security of office computers and laptops, especially travelling. Reduced time spent dealing with viruses

Avast review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"One stop solution for protecting your PC and mobile"

What do you like best?

It fulfills the basic need of an antivirus without a host of other features which an average user will never care about or never even use them. The free version of Avast served that basic need by protecting the devices from threats from internet, email attachments, local files, instant messages and external drives.It also understands an user's preferences by including a silent mode to hide alerts during gaming and other full-screen activities. It also allows boot time scanning which is a very important feature and I guess not available on other free Antivirus softwares.It also provides a theft protection in mobiles.

What do you dislike?

It makes the system considerably slow especially while scanning.Also, I have faced issues with uninstallation a few times/

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great Antivirus with a credibility and experience of so many years. Now protects your mobile devices and tablets as well for free.

Keeping my PC , mobile phone and tablets completely protected from all Malware with one software. The updates are pretty frequent which makes me feel secure against the latest of the threats and moreover for mobile phones it comes for free.For PCs , there is an upgrade option always available.

Avast review by User in Design
User in Design

"The best antivirus!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and install. Avast gives a good impression from the start with a clean interface

What do you dislike?

Its very expensive, but you have a free version available and a paid option without publicity.

Keeping safe the windows pc.

Avast review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Avast - great."

What do you like best?

Simplicity, functionality, automation, interface.

What do you dislike?

The update process to a newer version can be a bit tedious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Avast.

Security problems. Benefit is increased security.

Avast review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"good security system for the device "

What do you like best?

Warning about the virus attacks and protect the device. The software is really customized to work with

What do you dislike?

need to updated every time since the viruses get updated faster

While downloading different media files is good to protect your device

Avast review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Excellent Virus Eliminator "

What do you like best?

Has made using my computer consistently quicker and I greatly appreciate the weekly checks.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to decide when I would like to run the scans

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely something to consider. It works incredibly well on individual, personal computers.

Has made the specific laptops much more usable without having to consistently go through them.

Avast review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"camera problem"

What do you like best?

easy to install, nice interface, passive.

What do you dislike?

camera issue on software, as we support out home base teachers, there teaching tool is having some camera issue, when their antivirus is avast

n/a

Avast review by Administrator

"Great software forma protec my datas"

What do you like best?

Because avast is an great protection for virus like Troyan

What do you dislike?

The voice of the woman in updates is very bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avast is the ultimate software for said goodbye to the virus

Computers very fast and better navigation experience un web sites

Avast review by Jenny P.
Jenny P.

"Great security for your PC!"

What do you like best?

I used avast for many years on my PC before switching over to Mac. Avast offered me the security I needed without the extra "garbage" that other security type solutions seemed to bring with it.

What do you dislike?

I don't recall any notable dislikes of the software.

I used avast to keep my PC safe and running smoothly.

Avast review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"They got it right"

What do you like best?

While most antivirus software packages tend to be either overly aggressive or have more holes than swiss cheese, Avast has struck the sweet spot: a very high detection rate but with very few false positives. Avast has developed a number of "shields" to add additional protection on top of the usual file system shield, such as network, browser, P2P, email, script, etc. It also has some great features like sandboxing (if it detects an app that it thinks might be suspicious, it sandboxes the app when running it), a silent/gaming mode, and easy access to controls that disable the shields for a set period of time (allowing you to quickly get Avast out of the way if it's being overly intrusive without permanently disabling it). You can't beat the price - free - for personal use; central management console with remote deployment capabilities available for businesses, but a cost similar to the industry behemoths.

What do you dislike?

Avast has added many different shields over the last several years but with little explanation of what they actually do (even in what documentation exists on Avast's website). Users are left to decide which protections they want for their computer based on little more than the shield name. As someone who wants to know exactly what each shield is used for in order to to avoid excessive resource consumption for unnecessary shields, it would be nice to have more explanation directly from Avast as opposed to third party forums.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An excellent product. They get the balance right.

Learning about Avast Endpoint Protection?

* We monitor all Avast Endpoint Protection reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.