Avaya IP Office

Avaya IP Office is a VoIP solution.

Work for Avaya IP Office?

Learning about Avaya IP Office?

Categories

Avaya IP Office Reviews

Showing 15 Avaya IP Office reviews
Avaya IP Office review by <span>Ted S.</span>
Ted S.

"I cannot be efficient without great communication tools"

What do you like best?

This software is so very versatile. There are so many great features but some do standout above the rest. Live call recording, Name to number records and the auto attendant.

What do you dislike?

There are not too many features to be displeased with. Avaya has so many strong features, but the lack of being able to adjust some call settings for the personal user need to addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This communication tool will tip the advantage of reaching service goals to your favor. Switch if you dont have Avaya.

This allows staff and teams to stay connected and be efficient with this great communication tool. There are zero to no missed call or conversations. This solves issues with timely and quicker service the greatest.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avaya IP Office
Avaya IP Office review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Avaya IP Office - Enabling a mobile workforce"

What do you like best?

This sends voicemails to your email. This feature is very useful for offices that want to enable employees to be mobile. With government users, this feature is essential to the tele-working workforce.

What do you dislike?

The Headset is difficult to enable. User in my office usually have to enlist the help of the IT office. Users should be able to plug and play for headsets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company has the resources to procure Avaya IP Office, I would highly recommend this software. This enables a mobile workforce without requiring users to go through in-depth training for use.

The challenge of enabling a mobile workforce are much easier using Avaya IP Office. Communications are much better with a system that enables you to receive calls and manage voicemail without having to be physically near your desk phone. The benefit of having voicemail forwarded to your email allows you to listen to your voicemail directly on your computer.

What VoIP solution do you use?

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Jacqueline k.</span>
Jacqueline k.

"Sometimes it likes you, sometimes it doesnt"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to login to the system.

What do you dislike?

Our program is constantly resetting itself. If you don't use it within 20 minutes it times out and resets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for it to freeze alot. I've been working with this program for nearly 5 years and all it does is reset itself over and over between freezes.

It's a great way to help direct our external calls. Very easy to use

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Juan V.</span>
Juan V.

"Avaya IP Office"

What do you like best?

With the IP Office you can setup a phones system from scratch in just about a few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Major system changes requires a reboot, it has been getting less with every update but still every now and then you will need to reboot.

We where able to collaborate with other companies in different regions using the unified communication tools IP Office has to offer.

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

"Good for remote work"

What do you like best?

I like that it enables me to work from home when I need to.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to navigate settings and troubleshoot issues.

When we are unable to get to the office for a variety of reasons, Avaya allows us to still accomplish work and be there for our customers.

Avaya IP Office review by <span>KRISTAL T.</span>
KRISTAL T.

"Great phone system "

What do you like best?

Being able to work mobile being hands free from landline phones. This system allows our company to have at home agents.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the system would close out by itself on occasions.

Being able to work from home. This helps when their is increment weather.

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Mohamed Lamine S.</span>
Mohamed Lamine S.

"Good Software"

What do you like best?

It allows me to assign calls to my agents (im working in a call center), we have french, english, spanish and several other languages. In order to avoir French calls to be taken by a spanish agent i use this software as well as Avaya Phones. Its a good gift for my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the phones restart themselves due to lost of connectivity.

Getting call directly from Europe to here Philippines.

Avaya IP Office review by <span>Rebekah W.</span>
Rebekah W.

"Good product does have it's problems "

What do you like best?

I like that it tracks everything. When it doesn't have error messages I can login no problem. It is small and I like that you can close out of it and have it running in the background.

What do you dislike?

It has a lot of system issues. I have to call IT about once a week to have them help me. It does not sunc well with other programs.

Tracking

Avaya IP Office review by User

"Log ins/outs made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the ease it is to get crucial info to help monitor stats and ensure proper timekeeping

What do you dislike?

At times it can be difficult to get some server names and numbers

Log in and maintain of phone systems to ensure reps are accurately taking calls and are able to utilize the phone systems.

Avaya IP Office review by User

"Nothing it can’t do"

What do you like best?

Power users will love the broad features

What do you dislike?

User interface is confusing for first time users — it’s not always obvious where to go or what to click when you need to make an unusual type of transfer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best when used with high volume of people

I use this program in a call center environment. I’ve found the broad range of functions make it a good candidate for this purpose, but there might be a less confusing options for non-power users.

Avaya IP Office review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Awesome product "

What do you like best?

My company first introduced us to avaya in Nov 2017 after switching is from a previous client. In the past, i have had difficulty learning avaya products but this one is different. It seems so easy to use and it was a piece of cake and so easy to learn

What do you dislike?

Nothing. So far from what I know of the product it’s easy to use.

Working from home connectivity

Avaya IP Office review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Avaya was easy to use and I had little complications with it.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I disliked, I think the worse thing that happened was it froze up one time.

Avaya is how we connected with all clients. I have found that it is a good way that provides information to us easily, and the ease of use is great.

Avaya IP Office review by Administrator

"Avaya IP Office"

What do you like best?

Avaya IP Office is an administration program used to administer your users IP phones. It is easy to administer and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Avaya IP Office doesn't let you run reports. which would be very handy to use if you needed to find out who is assigned license.

Administrating our users IP phones.

Avaya IP Office review by User in Airlines/Aviation
User in Airlines/Aviation

"avaya"

What do you like best?

able to use caller ID and able to watch queue status

What do you dislike?

sometimes when you have to transfer calls the screen gets frozen

Recommendations to others considering the product

rename your queue lines and give yourself a few minutes before your shift to log in incase your have any issues

best resource for employees to work from home

Avaya IP Office review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"On my phone application "

What do you like best?

it was very easy to setup I use as a way to have my phone off my desk

What do you dislike?

It did not work I dont get calls when in the application

Ot solves the need to have a work phone it turns your phone into a work phone

Learning about Avaya IP Office?

* We monitor all Avaya IP Office reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories