Avaya Oceana

3.1
(4 reviews)

Rich multi-touch engagement. Your customers can engage across all devices and channels, mobile and web, giving them what they need, when they need it, how they need it, simply, seamlessly, and in context.

Work for Avaya Oceana?

Learning about Avaya Oceana?

Avaya Oceana Reviews

Showing 4 Avaya Oceana reviews
Avaya Oceana review by Eric B.
Eric B.

"Avaya is Never Down!"

What do you like best?

What I like about Avaya, Is that it is completely Playable across all platforms and devices. You can use it on any kind of the bison channel, as far as like email, chat, social media, it doesn't matter and it never has trouble like all the other systems we use at work lol.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only thing I disliked about Avaya Oceana Where's the initial set up, but that's because I didn't read all the directions it wasn't their fault. Via makes it really easy For all employees to connect and manage omni channel customer support without having to fight with it all the time.

Well I work in a call center that uses the software, and A man is multiple lines, customize our own contact lists and outgoing number lists for different areas, and never give does a problem from log in to log out and doesn't matter how many calls whether a work 12 hours overtime or what we never have a problem with it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Avaya Oceana
Avaya Oceana review by Julien G.
Julien G.

"Multi Channel CRM"

What do you like best?

I really like that it is built around managing customer interactions as they are in progress.

The screen layout is great and allow for a maximum data intake per glance

All is very visual and intuitive, very little clutter

What do you dislike?

Hard to set up at first without an IT we had some conflict with the previous tool we used but that was fixed by avaya support.

The application can be tricky to run on thin clients, as the power needed is a bigger portiont han on a normal PC.

Increase of productivity thanks to the easy visualisation, some workstation have gone back to being single screen only thanks to it.

What Customer Journey Analytics solution do you use?

Avaya Oceana review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Overrated, Overpriced, Over-Outsourced"

What do you like best?

I would have to say that my favorite feature was the color of the Avaya logo. I felt it was rather appropriate since my staff would often "see RED" (with anger). Always crashing, always failing, and most importantly, it was NEVER their fault... which is why the downtime would be hours if not days.

What do you dislike?

How much time ya got? It's an incredible waste of time and money. I can't believe I was duped into the "we come from AT&T" salespitch -- They come from AT&T in the same way that I come from George Washington!

Recommendations to others considering the product

do not do it.

The problems PRESENTED by Avaya far outweigh the benefits provided. Again, terrible terrible company with faulty software.

Avaya Oceana review by User in Financial Services

"Decent phone platform"

What do you like best?

The interface is pretty neat. I only use it for phone calls but it looks like it would be very useful for other usage as well.

What do you dislike?

I always have to recalibrate my settings every time I have to make a phone call. My headset is never just ready to go and I feel like I'm always having to fiddle with my settings.

I love not having a phone on my desk and just being able to type in phone numbers from my computer.

There are not enough reviews of Avaya Oceana for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Adobe Campaign Logo
Adobe Campaign
4.0
(266 reviews)
New Adobe Campaign, formerly Neolane, lets you orchestrate personalized experiences determined by the customer’s habits and preferences.
Salesforce Journey Builder Logo
Salesforce Journey Builder
3.9
(20 reviews)
Salesforce Journey Builder delivers cross-channel personalized experiences at every step of the customer lifecycle with B2C journey management.
Indicative Logo
Indicative
(14 reviews)
Indicative is a behavioral analytics platform that is specifically designed for growth marketers and product managers to optimize customer engagement, conversion, and retention. They integrate all sources of behavioral data together (e.g. websites, mobile apps, marketing automation platforms, CRM systems, etc), and allow our users to do complex data analysis using drag-and-drop in a web browser - no code or SQL knowledge required.
Roojoom Logo
Roojoom
5.0
Marketing platform that turns content into revenue. Roojoom leads your users through content blended from on and off the web – generating revenue, leads and conversions every step of the way.
Interana Logo
Interana
3.0
Interana is the fast and scalable event-based analytics solution to answer critical business questions about how customers behave and products are used.
Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud Logo
Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud
5.0
Progress Sitefinity Digital Experience Cloud (DEC) is the unified marketing command center that enables marketers to drive growth by understanding and optimizing every customer's individual journey.
Survaider Logo
Survaider
5.0
Survaider is Customer Experience Management platform, which helps businesses to listen, understand and act on customer's opinions across all channels.
Customer Experience Management Logo
Customer Experience Management
The brands that stir passion deliver flawless, digital interactions with almost no friction between their customers and the services that they crave.
NICE Customer Journey Solutions Logo
NICE Customer Journey Solutions
3.0
NICE Customer Journey Solutions enable you to understand how to drive value from your customer data.
Acquia Journey Logo
Acquia Journey
3.5
Acquia Journey is a customer journey orchestration solution that helps brands deliver the best-next content, offer or action to every individual on any channel or touchpoint.

Learning about Avaya Oceana?

* We monitor all Avaya Oceana reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.